Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 6 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Rosé Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Nevaeh’s screams went in waves. For a couple of moments the pain would die away, leaving her gasping for breath but it would soon pick up again leaving her writhing in her skin, desperate for something to stop the pain, some kind of relsease. She would just have to wait for the wave to dip down again. She didnt notice Locien leaving the room but once she did Nevaeh wished he was back, she didnt like the twins much and with them pinning her down to the bed still; acting as if she wasnt even there, just talking to eachother about their next scheme or operation. She remembered when Aylan had this treatment, if it could be called treatment that is. She too remebered his cries of pain and thought he was just over reacting but with the tears stil streaming down her face, her throat burning for her cries she empathised with her brother for once.
It was atleast another half an hour before the pain began to subside even the slightest. Locien came back in the room and bidded the twins to leave seeing as she had stopped squirming . Stroking her white blonde hair from her face, Locien smiled down weakly at Nevaeh who was still rocking her head back and forth. “ Hey, hey, the pain wil start to go now its fine... you just need to rest.” Nevaeh didnt reply as such, merely made various whimpers and murmers. Leaving the room Locien went down the stair and called haldir to retrive theen. One he was with theen he spoke quietly “ She will be okay by tomorrow, a little sore but she will be able to leave with you. You can see her now.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 6 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Theen listened to the younger boy, but Alyan must have overheard, or have been listening in 'We're leaving tomorrow?' Theanos span around angriliy. 'No. Nevaeh, Elayahi and myself are leaving tomorrow. Not you. Yous stay here.' Alyan laughed deeply and crossed his arms, shaking his head 'no way. No way are you leaving without me. She cant fight.' he pointed to Theen's sister who was now sulking in the corner of the room with a cup of something hot, 'And what good is Nevaeh in close combat? You need me and you know it.' he finished, jabbing a finger in Theen's face. The Lycan slapped it out of the way and advanced on him so they were fae to face 'I don't plan on getting into any battles with them around. And i doubt you'd be any help atall.' He snarled, pushing Nevaeh's brother backward who subsequently stood back where he was again 'Well it seems to me that you dont actually have a plan dog.' he spat pushing Theanos. He growled going to punch him in the face just as Locien came downstairs and jumped in between 'Hay! Stop it Now! Do you think Nevaeh really needs this now? Do you think any of us needs this?' Alyan was ready to push Locien out of the way 'Well do you think i really need him!? Whats to say i just go and give him up now?' Locien looked asif he were aout to boil over 'LOOK!' he screamed, turning to his older brother and pushing him down on the chair, getting in his face and shouting 'You need to stop being so bloody arrogant! Lycans killed our father, what makes you think they couldn't kill you.' Theanos was grinning as his opponant was loosing. His smile was wiped off his face when Locien turned around and pushed him back on the chair aswell 'And you! You need to stop think you can do everything on your own! You arent bloody sure that you wont get ambushed. Alyan's right for once. You would be better with some help!' He turned to the both of them again 'Now will you bloody pull yourselves together. I'm sick of this! Sick of you two arguing all the time!' He flew his arms up in the air, made a kind of exhasperated squeeling sound and left into the back garden. Both of the boys looked at eachother before letting out fits of laughter. 'How camp was that!' Theanos screamed out between laughs 'y..y...yea, who does he think he is! Sounds like my mother!' The boys stood and hugged eachother, still roaring with laughter 'oh... oh man...' Alyan said, wiping a tear from his eye. 'Yeah.' Theanos sighed. 'I'm going to see Nevaeh.'
'I'll come too.' They both went upstairs and opened the door to the girl lying on the bed. Theanos had never seen her like that, she looked... frail. 'Nev...?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Haldir didn’t say anything after Locien’s outburst. He just tried to hide his laughter by biting his thumb as hard as he could. As Locien walked out of the room however, it seemed everyone but Their mother was laughing. She turned to Haldir with a scold “ You should have more respect for your elder brother. He has looked after you allot you know! Anyway i am off to the market. Keep an eye on things here my dear.” Haldir nodded, still holding back laughter as she left. Locien out in the garden was knelt down at his plants still grumbling to himself as he watered and tended to them. “ Ungrateful lot, I should just move out and see how they like it then...” Walking up the stairs before Theen Alyan looked at his younger sister with near horrified eyes. He hadn’t ever felt as guilty as this. Walking over to her bedside Alyan knelt by het and took Nevaeh’s hand. Opening her eyes at the sound of Theen’s voice she smiled to the pair of them. “Hello there.” Nevaeh muttered, trying her best to sound upbeat and chirpy. “ I’m fine now really, just quite...arh!..Sore...” Laughing off a sharp pain in her side as she sat up.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Theanos walked in and leant against the door, only moving to let Haldir in who stood next to him. 'Nevaeh.' he said, his face hard, voice monotone. 'Tomorrow we have to go... I have a feeling that one... or maybe two of your bothers are going to dob me in.' Haldir turned to him, shocked looking. 'Its a wolf thing.' He said, shrugging before turning back to Nevaeh. 'We're taking my sister and Alyan... i was thinking about dragging along Locien too... seeming as he's a healer... could come in handy.' Nevaeh looked like she was in pain sitting up. He could always carry her... hmmm Alyan turned around, 'what about Haldir?' Theanos was rather taken aback, and so was Haldir to be perfectly honest. They both looked at eachother and spoke at the same time, turning back to Alyan at the same time too 'Me?' 'Him?' They both looked at eachother again and turned back to Alyan who was smiling 'yes you! yes him!' Theanos looked down to Haldir who was bouncing up and down on his feet 'why!?' Alyan spoke 'well, believe it or not he's pretty good at sneaking up on people... and he's the most observant thing i've ever heard of.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Haldir looked over to his older brother with a glimmer of joy twinkling in his near grey eyes, never had Alyan ever said anything positive about him, ever! And now here he was trying to make Theanos consider taking him along on their quest their adventure. Looking back to Theanos, he beamed his best possibly smiled and nearly squealed “ Oh can I! Please!?!?! I’ve never ever been outside the city before!” Nevaeh rolled her eyes over dramatically and drank a small purple liquid by her bed, it was supposed to numb the area for a while. Managing to stand up fine she stood in the centre of the room “ Well I suppose this has turned into a proper little family outing then, hmm?” Brushing past Alyan and in turn Haldir and Theanos she went down stairs and into the garden to speak with Locien for a while, at the moment he was the only person she could make sense of; better than herself in fact. On the way here she didn’t particularly want to be with Theen at all, she remembered the time when she stabbed him in the arm with an arrow. But now she only wanted it to be Theanos and herself. Elayahi was fair enough, she had run from her family like a Theen and they were siblings and Alyan was O.K as well seeing as she could only really fight from a distance but anyone else just seemed like they would be drawing a crowd. “ What do you think Locien? Am I just being stupid?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Theanos looked at the two boys, not saying anything but just leaving the room. He sat in the front room. Elayahi was there. She was the only one he could really talk to, the sensible one in his family always, even more so than Faolan ever was. 'I dont know what it is Elaya... Maybe i'm just being selfish but...' The blonde Lycan nodded, like she was really listening. 'I dont mind you coming along, i mean, you're my sister, and Alyan would be a real big help... Locien would be sensible to bring along, and Haldir but... I just... gah... I dont know...' Theanos rubbed the back of his head with his hand. 'I know what you mean brother.' she said 'you want it to be just you and her, she's not like anyone you've met before... and you like her.' Theanos didnt say anything, he just groaned 'Well you know what you have to do dont you?' He looked at his so wise, yet young sister 'You have to tell Haldir and Locien to stay at home.' Theanos made a face, he didnt want to upset any of them 'Or better yet you could do it?' Elayahi laughed 'Or better yet i could do it okay.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Locien rubbed the back of his head thoughtfully, she was right. There was a higher risk of them all getting ambushed with higher numbers, especially seeing only two out of the possible group could fight close range combat. “ Besides Nevaeh, I haven’t been offered yet and if I was I would refuse if I had been. Life on the run is no life for me. I’m going to stay here with mother and care for her, she has been so good to us all her life, even when father died. It’s the least I could do for her.” Nevaeh smiled and hugged Locien tightly “ You’re so caring Locien, you should really become a doctor around here.” Haldir upstairs began to wonder what was going to happened out in the world beyond the city. He didn’t like the thought of fighting at all. Creeping sheepishly over to Alyan he whispered in his ear “ I don’t want to go..” And walked out and down the stairs to tell Theen. Nevaeh and Locien came in a few minutes later.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 am

Elayahi had already met Haldir before he could get to Theanos, he had ran back upstairs, content. Theanos stood and left the room when Nevaeh came in, not wanting to talk to her. She was making him feel strange. She was an elf. He was a Lycan and that was the end of it. He walked into the back garden. The day was pretty warm, but he knew that as soon as night fell it would freeze down. He was still without a shirt. Facing a tree, he thought abaout how much he hated trees. The one weakness in his fighting, trees. He couldnt climb them, at all. Filled with anger, Theanos ran at the nearest tree, jumping at it only to claw at the bark as he slid down it. He let out a scream of rage as he jumped for a branch, it snapped off in his hands. He growled, clawing at the skin of the tree until there were large gashes in it. He circled the tree, paced around it, breathing heavily in anger until he found a small stump and a groove in the side, one that he could fit his foot into, which he did, only to find that there was nowhere for his hands to go, he toppled backward onto the soft ground, mud smeared up his back and on his hands. He clawed at his face, smearing blood and mud on that too, it was in his hair and on the back of his legs. His growls were becoming more and more wolf like as he got angrier. He snarled at the obsticle before him, smashing his body into it over and over again until his chest was grazed all over. He fell to the floor, wanting to reform right there and then and rip the plant out from the ground. His body was covered in a mix of clay and blood.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Nevaeh looked at Theen oddly as he walked out of the room, had she offended him before in the bedroom? If she had she didn’t know what she had said. Sitting on a chair she stared into an already crackling fire that her mother must have set out before she left for the market. Watching its flames dance around the fireplace, she remembered what she had in her pocket. Nevaeh always kept her work contract on her person seeing as in the old city Lycans were most present in the city and often check for ID. Looking at it she ran her finger along the markings. Nevaeh knew that she would never be able to go back there again; word must have spread fast and seeing as she never came back from her duties; that was a punishable offence in its self.
Putting the paper to the fire she lit two of the corners, watching it burn. Watching the singed corners curl up and crumble away was a kind of release. Laying the whole piece of paper into the fire she walked up stairs to collect up her things and put them by the door, remembering that she set down her things in Haldir’s room upon arrival she went in and picked up her deceivingly small bag. Leaning her head towards the window Nevaeh was sure she heard something. A branch falling off a tree? Standing on Haldir’s bed she peered out of his small window to see Theen? What was he doing, “He’s gone mad...” She whispered to herself, tip-toed on his bed trying to see what he was actually doing to the tree. Why was he running at it like that? Getting down off his bed Nevaeh walked down the wooden stairs to find Elayahi, she knew Theen better; maybe she would be able to answer her questions. Taking her into the kitchen, Nevaeh pointed out Theanos in the garden now on the floor “What was he doing?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Elayahi glanced out of the window looked back to Nevaeh then span her head round again, gripping the desktop '... what the hell is he doing...' she muttered. Elayahi turned back to Nevaeh for the second time 'In answer to your question, i have no bloody idea what my crazed brother is doing, all i know is he's going to hurt himself if he carries on either that or he'll spin out of control, re-form and kill the tree. Im hoping its not the latter.' She delicately picked up a wooden tumbler from the side and dipped it into a cup of water. 'Nice weather today isnt it.' She took a sip from the cup 'although i should suppose its colder for you...' Not being phased in her brother's actions atall was quite a spectacle in itself 'Well... Neven is it? I must get back, i was having an enthralling conversation with Alyan about some kind of dietary requirements as much as i'd like to sit here and watch my brother near kill himself.' She gave a sickly sweet smile before turning, her blonde curls turning with her, and exiting the room.

Theanos looked up at the tree 'Damn you...' he whispered 'DAMN YOU!' Suddenly, without warning, his heart spasmed, he fell on all fours, grabbing at his skin, tearing at it, gasping for breath. And as sudden as it had came, it left, it was gone, leaving Theanos to collapse on the floor, breathing heavily.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Nevaeh couldn’t understand why Elayahi wouldn’t go out and help her bother. It was weird how she would just go back to Alyan like that. No second thoughts on the Matter. Rolling her eyes as Elayahi left perhaps it was because Nevaeh was from quite a tight-knit lower class family that she had an overwhelming sense of responsibility when someone was in trouble that needed help. Theen probably didn’t even need her help but she still felt like she had to help. Running out into the garden she watched hi grab his chest “Theanos!” As he lay out, breathing heavily she knelt by him “Are you alright? Look at you you’re covered in mud a cuts. Geeze. Come on your coming with me.” Getting him to his feet she dragged him through the house and up into Locien’s room. Kicking Locien out she locked the door and pushed him down onto a chair. Grabbing bowl of warm water and a cloth she began to clean the wounds on his chest “What were you doing out there; you looked like you were going to claw the tree to death...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Theanos complied, rather shocked at the effect his heart just had. He sat in the chair and stared forwards. 'I can't... I can't climb trees... I just cant do it. They wont let me. I... me heart ... ' He had a very confused look on his face as he went to touch his chest, recoiling his hand as he realised what Nevaeh was doing 'What are you doing?' He watched her dip the cloth into the water and it being repeatedly stained by blood from grazes and brown mud 'My heart Nevaeh... it...' It felt like she wast listening, without warning he grabbed her hand and pressed it over his heart 'Look.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Looking down at the water and then up to Theen’s chest she washed out the small cuts and grazes, it probably wasn’t much but seeing as there were so many of them and he had gotten himself caked in mud she didn’t want them to get infected , that would be the least of their troubles. Looking up to Theen a little she said “Only a very small amount of lycans can physically climb a tree, and even then it requires allot of eff-...” As he grabbed her and she dropped the cloth and felt his heart “Theen your heart feels fine, it’s just going a little quicker than normal. Do you want me to get Locien to check it out?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Theanos looked confused, really confused 'it... its fine I... It stopped... I felt it...' He was fine, it was nothing 'No... don't get Locien, its fine...I'm just overreacting...' He looked down at his hand holding Nevaeh's on his warm skin. He quickly dropped his hand and looked away. 'S...sorry.' he whispered 'I dont know whats wrong with me... I... sorry.' The window was making light patterns across his body. 'You were wrong about us.' he whispered, looking up to her 'You were wrong about us.' he repeated, louder so she could hear 'none of us can climb trees. Not one single Lycan can climb trees.' He growled 'Its so fustrating you know! The one thing i can't do. The one thing, and its so simple. I can scale flat faced buildings easily, but a tree? With handholds and branches? They wont let us, unnatural.' If in his natural form he couldnt climb a tree, then sensibly in his normal he couldnt either. 'Thankyou, for doing this. I'm such an idiot...' he trailed off, angry with himself for getting so annoied.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 am

Looking up a little concerned towards Theen she kept her hand on his heart, making sure nothing was out of the ordinary. Nevaeh looked up to her hand under Theen’s as he looked down at his. When he pulled away she retracted feeling a little odd. Continuing to clean his wounds she listened to him feeling his pain. “But think of all the things you can do that other races cannot? Look at me for example. I, along with the rest of the eleven races cannot swim, not in the slightest; our bodies don’t even float Theen, that’s why when an elf is executed it is done by drowning them.” Standing up again she smiled a little “Don’t worry about it, it is what I’m here for.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 am

Theen scoffed at her comment 'Yes, but elves are born with the repulsion for the thought of swimming, you dont even want to try. You hate water. Me... Its a handicap. If a competetor climbed a tree, they could get a clear shot with an arrow, they could slice me with their sword...' he stopped talking and sighed 'okay, i'm going to shut up about it now. I can tell i'm... not very good company when i'm like this...' He dipped his head again 'I... I'll be happy to get on the run again... with you... I mean, not like, you're just good company is all...' He doubted if she remembered his natural form, 'Do you remember me... i mean, the real me, from that night you got cold? I should suppose not.' he hoped not. He didnt want to be seen by her as a wolf, she wouldnt like it, the memories and all. Its why he laerned the art of warcraft, so he wouldnt really have to change into his natural form infront of anyone, as much as he loved it. He adored being in his natural form, after so much restriction. And he intended to teach Elayahi how to reform. The light from the dirty window was streaming onto Nevaeh's face now. Her blonde hair falling over her shoulders. He could never understand why he looked so differant to his family, so dark. He looked at Nevaeh now, without her noticing... 'beautiful...' he breathed. Realising what he had just said he coughed, his face flushing red 'Er, i should... go wash off the mud off my legs or something...' he blurted out hurridly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 am

Nevaeh felt a little disheartened when her example failed. She did have a burning desire to be able to swim, wanting to feel that feeling of being weightless and surrounded by the purest element, water. But she wasn’t going to bring that up with Theanos now, it wouldn’t help him at all. It seemed that his mood was spreading to her, he was making her miserable slightly but she didn’t mind. Looking down at Theen she wanted to know how he worked. Why royalty was such a problem; Nevaeh would give anything to be royalty but she then thought back to what he said about Theen and his siblings not being able to be in there natural form, that would be like elves not being permitted to climb trees; probably should mention trees right now either. Scanning around the room Nevaeh looked to see if she had left anything of her things behind. Nothing, good. Nevaeh was sure that they wouldn’t be coming back here in a while. As Theen left the room she shrugged and went into Haldir’s room and picked up the remainder of Theen’s things and set them by the the chair with the water bowl by it before descending the stairs.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Theanos looked at the amount of mud he had on him. There was quite alot on the back of his legs. He sighed and filled the brass tub with cold water and sat on the rim, splashing water up his legs. 'Alright?' Theen almost fell off of the side for turning around so quickly it was Alyan, lent against the crooked door frame 'Sorry... I can go...?' Theanos smiled weakly 'nah, s'all right... did you want something?' He looked like he was treading around a shady subject. 'No...no... not really...' He walked in slowly and leaped onto the windowsill opposite where Theanos was sitting. 'You know, its kinda weird. I mean, having a Lycan in the house,' Theanos felt the need to correct him 'Two,' 'Yea... two. But you know, Elayahi doesn't really act like a Lycan does she? I mean, well you know...' He didn't know, not a clue what he was trying to get at 'So... we're supposed to act a certain way? Us Lycans?' It obviously wasn't what he wanted to say 'oh, no, that's not what I'm saying... i mean, she's pretty diplomatic... and...' he laughed 'oh, never mind. And you! I mean look at you, you're the most muscular guy Ive seen and you're what, twenty something?' Theanos laughed again at how his appearance was so deceiving 'No, actually I'm 237 Lycan years... i know you're elven years are longer so i suppose I'd be like... 24?' He laughed 'its weird how different we are...' 'mmm... yea...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

Alyan looked over at Theen and couldn’t help but feel a little bit awkward, here he was in his bathroom with a race he had been brought up to loathe and despise just chatting whilst the Lycan washed his legs. Slipping down of the window ceils and back up again in an awkward kind of shuffle he looked up to Theen. “Hey did Nevaeh ever tell you about our dad? I mean the whole town one knows of his murder but who he was, what he was?” Judging by Theen’s expression, it was a no.

Closing the door of the bathroom Alyan resumed his position and leant down at Theen “He was an odd guy; I can tell you that! Very secretive. A family man no less, but he kept his work life separated from his family. You see, he was one of the leaders of the rebel alliance, trying to overthrow Lycan authority in this region and in the whole kingdom. We all thought he was a farmer out on several different fields all day, which was why his death came as such a shock to all of us. Until we found a chest in one of the outside stores, it contained all of the stuff they had been planning to do, all the research and whatnot, crazy things.”

Nevaeh flopped herself down on one of the chairs as she lay her head back and rolled her eyes. Evening was drawing nearer by the second and she was feeling a little frustrated. They were to leave in the morning but she wanted to leave now. She knew that if she left in the morning that she may not bring herself to say farewell to her family; fearing she may not see them again. And as for Theen well he was bringing up all kinds of feelings she couldn’t really explain or decipher; he made her feel happy, sad, ashamed and proud all at the same time, it was useless. Staring at the somehow stained ceiling Nevaeh had an idea. Fetching Haldir she collected various different items from around the house and took them outside with her bow and arrows. Getting Haldir to balance the items on his shoulders, head , feet and hands she took to her arrow and began to shoot them off one by one laughing at the feeble protests from Haldir “Oh Nevaeh stop it! You know I hate this game! Stop!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Theanos listened intently before saying 'So who's the leader of this alliance now then?' he feared the answer 'they were all killed.' they sat in silence for a moment, only the sound of splashing water. 'I'm sorry. But it wasnt me. My Father is the head of this. And now no doubt Geddyn on his side... it was never me... and not even Faolan in the end...' Alyan looked down at his new found aquaintance wide eyed 'when I say there's no Alliance... its not strictly true...' Theanos snapped his eyes awake 'well who? Who is their leader?' he stood forcefully 'I want to see him.' Alyan jumped from the windowsil and onto the floor with surprising grace ratioed to the size of him. 'I'll show you him.' He grabbed Theanos on each side of his upper arm and guided him infront of the mirror. Theanos paused and realisation fleeted across his eyes 'Prince Theanos Graddeoan. Leader of the Rebel alliance against the Lycans.' Theanos span to look at him 'no, not the Lycans. Their royal family, we cant blame the race for the wrong doings of one man.' Alyan grinned 'Aginst wrong doings.' Theanos joined him 'I like the sound of that. They were standing in silence when they heardthe outraged screams from the garden 'Help! PLease! Let me go! No dont hurt me stop!' The men looked at eachother with newfound understanding before flying down the stairs and bursting into the garden, only to find Haldir roped to a tree with a grape upon his head. When he turned to look at them, the grape rolled off 'Thank god. Help me Alyan, she's trying to kill me!' They looked to eachother, to Haldir, to Nevaeh and to eachother again before bursting in laughter, literally falling to the floor and gasping for breath. 'Oh...Oh thats fantastic...' 'genious!' Haldir was getting impations screaming at them with 'Is nobody listening?! UNTIE ME!' which only made the laughing more intense.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:30 am

“Arrghh, Nevaeh stop it! You’re going to hit me!” She didn’t pay much attention to his pleas as she shot arrow after arrow. “If you keep moving like that, I will hit you so you have something to whine about!” She laughed and raised an eyebrow as Alyan and Theanos came out of the house “Oh stop being such a baby Haldir!” She sighed as the grape rolled from his head “I could have got that as well...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 am

Theanos stood and tried to brush himself off, only to realise that he was once again covered in mud, which only sent Alyan into another fit of giggles. 'Ah crap... more mud.' He failed in wiping it off, only to get it on his face in a couple of smears on each cheek. 'Whats the matter puppy? Scared of a bit of mud?' A pair of snivelling laughs came from behind. Alyan stopped laughing and stood up with a handful of mud 'Why... are you?' he said in a patronising tone, swiftly throwing the mud in the twins' direction who dodged it by a few inches. Theanos had untied Haldir in the time 'Shame... ' said the boy, rubbing his wrists 'it would have hidden those ugly faces...' unfortunately it was still loud enough for his brothers to hear 'What did you say maggot?' one of them growled 'oops...' Haldir made a break for it, with the twins on his heels shouting threats of 'i'll show you how ugly your face can be after i've dealt with it!' and such like. Theanos watched them go before swaggering over to Nevaeh, leaning into her with a hand leaning on the tree behind her 'so... do you fancy leaving now? The thing is i've got a weird feeling that you're a bit bored.' he grinned lop-sidedly in a boyish way before turning to his new found friend 'Go pack, we're moving out tonight. Could you tell Elayahi?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:04 am

Nevaeh set down her bow and smiled over the Theen and Haldir, laughing softly to herself as Haldir was chased off by the twins; that used to be her being chased after, probably why she was so quick. Collecting a few of the arrows that hadn’t split on close range impact she looked up to Theen with a quirky flick of her hair “I wonder what made you think that,” Standing “ I am not too bothered about when we eave seeing as I don’t have a clue as to where we are heading off to!” Laughing a little she leant back on the tree, all her belongings were in the bags by the door. Alyan had a hard time choosing what armour or weaponry to choose as his didn’t fit so compactly as Theen’s. In the end he picked up his acclaimed and precious sword ad a set of his lighter armour, he had money from bouting bets if he wanted to modify any of it. Coming down the stairs he smiled “When do we set off then?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 am

Theanos looked up to the boy 'Tonight i think... yes tonight.' He glanced at the bag 'Is that all you're bringing? I mean, elves are susceptible to the cold aren't they? And tonight its going to be damn cold so...' Alyan scoffed at him 'Well i don't see you getting cold. Why should i?' Theanos raised an eyebrow 'Because you aren't a Lycan. We don't get cold.' Elayahi entered the room at that moment 'the amount of energy that we keep locked up inside our body's in order for us to reform at any time could keep a small house warm.' her voice was distant, as if talking to someone else. Then again, she was always detached like this around strangers. Her eyes seemed to focus in to the surroundings and she smiled at Alyan before turning for the kitchen, after a moment returning with another cup of water. 'why are you drinking so much?' Theanos questioned to his little sister. She seemed to ignore him and was staring into the cup that she was holding with both hands when she said dreamily 'I like water.' She looked up to Theanos and then to Alyan 'she's right, you cant go like that. I'll help you pack.' without waiting for him, she started up the wooden staircase. Theanos looked as Alyan ran after her. 'Hmm.' he breathed, turning to Nevaeh and sitting down 'Everything i have is packed. But i think the meat i have has gone off. There are animals in this forest aren't there?' he asked, hoping that there were. He heard the murmur of voices from upstairs and the occasional light laugh from his sister. 'Don't you have any clothes you want to pack so you don't get cold again?' he asked, fearing the answer would be no.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:43 am

In a long time, Nevaeh teetered back into the house and ran up the stairs to collect her bag. Checking everything was inside she picked it up and began the trek back downstairs. Meeting Alyan and Elayahi halfway she smiled and nodded to the pair, letting them pass she stood by Theen as he sat, she hadn’t actually thought about different clothes, Nevaeh was still in her standard grade uniform and it was small to say the least. “Uh, I don’t think I own any other clothes, well not anymore, I mean I did when I used to guard...but they are all back there.” She looked down at Theen “Um yes i suppose there would be meat eaters in a forest?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum