Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 12 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Rosé Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Having his head grabbed by a Lycan probably triple his strength Alyan really should have been terrified or at least anxious for what was about to come but from his face he seemed perfectly fine, if not a little out of it. Nevaeh was still talking to him, meaning most the noise around him was reduced to nothing but a low quiet muffle. As Theanos pushed his head away Alyan tumbled to the ground and snapped out if his little daydream and looked up to the Lycan prince “Sorry, did you say somethi-.” By now Elayahi had bolted over, dived on top of Alyan and clasped a hand over his mouth tightly mouthing over him silently Don’t say a word! Getting up off of Alyan and helping him up Alyan turned to Elayahi and looked slightly puzzled “So...he is angry, right?”
Nevaeh looked down at the sounds of footsteps though her vision was blurred by a veil of tears. “Go away...” She called down in-between breaths. She didn’t have her bow with her or any kind of weapon, she couldn’t ward him away, wiping her eyes for a moment she looked down over a branch at him. “What do you want? Leave me alone....”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 12 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:56 am

Controller Name: Cinderella's Girlfriend
Name: Elayahi Graddoean
Race: Lycan
Human Years: 198
Referance picture: Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 12 Ena_by10
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am

Cinderella's Girlfriend's post!
‘You know what?’ Theen said, still slightly irritated, but not angry any more. ‘You can’t stay up there forever, but I can stay down here forever, you know why? Because I’ve got all those people who will be very willing to wait on me, hand and foot.’ He sat on the floor, leaning up against the tree only to get up again. ‘Okay, so, what are you upset for then? You’ve obviously got the wrong end of a very short stick.’ Probably not the best of things to say, but he said it anyway, insulting her was the only way he could get any remorse for letting Mihewi go. ‘How about you just come down? You know I can find some people that would be more than willing to pull you down from this damn tree, there’s plenty of tall people around, and this tree isn’t that big.’ He was getting impatient now. ‘Yes, that’s it; use the one thing I can’t do, against me. You know how this hurts me, not being able to do this, and what do you do, every time you can’t get your own way, you just go running up a tree, like some little... squirrel or something...’ probably not the best analogy

Elayahi looked on to what was going on, quite a few people had accumulated to watch now, all sat down on the floor, or huddled around in groups. Elayahi turned to them all ‘You know what? How abouts you just go to your tents now yeah? I’m sure they’re not so happy with you watching in on them. You can’t even hear them anyway!’ The Lycans grunted and left until there was only a few left, who she quickly shooed off. ‘So, any idea what they’re saying?’ she asked, hanging off Alyan’s neck. She laughed to herself before saying to the elven man ‘You’ve got some balls kid, telling my brother to calm down...’ she laughed again, a bit louder this time ‘I mean, you might actually be tomorrow night’s dinner if I hadn’t stopped you there...’ She laughed loudly now, her laughter filling the air. ‘Fancy sitting down? We might be here a while...’
‘No, that’s right, don’t even listen to me! How about you just carry on telling me how selfish and downright evil I am, because
it’s quite obvious that my goal in life is to make you as miserable as possible!’ He sat down again, not wanting to look at her. He was still wearing his armour, and it was getting slightly awkward, and a tad hot. He stood to take it off, pausing slightly before turning to her ‘Is it okay if I take my armour off your majesty? I wouldn’t want you thinking I’m sleeping with another woman or anything.’

Last edited by Rosé on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 am

Bucking up a little Nevaeh stood on her branch and looked down to Theanos and rolled her eyes, mimicking him in an irritating tone of voice. “‘Yes, that’s it; use the one thing I can’t do, against me. You know how this hurts me, not being able to do this...” Nevaeh wished she had her new bow, and then she would have just washed her hands with him and ran off into the forests and set off on her own. Holding a branch above her Nevaeh looked down to Theanos and raised an eyebrow. “Hmm, in case you were too busy watching your reflection to realise, I am a wood elf. We, as a race natively live in trees? And OH just in case you were too busy being an arrogant GIT I can run from branch to branch, and me being so squirrel like, I don’t have to come down...”

Alyan watched his sister in the tree; standing over Theanos he shook his head. He didn’t quite get what the pair’s problem was. They weren’t being cool at all. Looking over to Elayahi Alyan smiled and shrugged his shoulders. “Sure thing, I mean I know Nevaeh, she won’t stay in the tree forever; she will either jump down from tree and attempt to beat up Theanos or she will sit up in that tree for a couple of days, a week max.” Leaning back he sighed “Either way should be funny....”

“You’re pathetic Theen, you know what? Go find that girl, go off with her and become a proud Lycan man, really don’t let me stop you!” Stepping up a branch higher she looked over to the camp and tried to make out Alyan or Elayahi; not being able to she looked back down to Theen. “Oh don’t let me trouble you your highness...In fact I think I’ll go off and climb some more trees and intentionally hurt you! Yes sounds like allot of fun!” Without anymore warning Nevaeh bolted off through the trees, hopping from branch to branch, not looking behind her or below her.

Alyan watched Nevaeh ren off through the trees and went to stand up, wondering where she ws going he paused and thought if theen were to follow her he didnt want to get in the way as his earache was just begining to bubble through. Sitting back down next to Elayahi Alyan smiled, glad he had gone against his better judgement before and decided to travel with Nevaeh Theanos and Elayahi.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 am

Theanos was having none of that, running after her, screaming insults in lycan. 'You know what!? How about you come down here, until i burn down this whole entire forest? Yeah, how about that princess? Could you really be responsible for the death of an entire forest?' He stopped to look up at her. 'Or I could just go back to the camp, and snap every damn arrow you have, along with that damn bow of yours.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:58 am

Nevaeh ignored his threats, especially the burning of the forest. “You wouldn’t burn an entire forest! You’re a liar too!!” Continuing forwards she heard him stop and looked down at him, her eyes widening. “You wouldn’t. You bloody wouldn’t! I’d kill you!” Closing her eyes Nevaeh tried to reach Alyan but he was too far away for her. Cursing herself for not being older Nevaeh guessed she wouldn’t have to move far to get in range again. Turning on her heels Nevaeh ran for a few moments back towards the village and stopped dead still. Alyan! Get my bow now! Hide it in Kimmela’s tent quickly!” Looking down to Theanos again she waved sharply before taking off, back through the thicket, away from the village.

Alyan heard Nevaeh’s call for him to go and get her new bow and hide it. But looking down to Elayahi, he didn’t want to move. Leaning back he guessed it wasn’t that urgent anyway.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 am

Theanos wondered what she was doing, his heart picking up slightly when he thought that she was going back to camp, maybe he could find out what was wrong with her, why she was being such an idiot, maybe they could talk like proper adults. Unfortunately however, she turned around, going away. 'No no no what're you doing! Come back Nevaeh! Seriously!' He stopped, his breath heavy, he didn't like running in normal form, instead he contemplated reforming. He vowed never to let her see his natural from, but if it was the only way he could get her back, he would do it. He didn't want to do it. When he was in natural form, he let go of all restraints, if he was angry, he was really angry, if he was sad, he would show it, he was controlled by his wild side. Instead, he sat on the floor, trying to figure out what to do. Fed up with chasing after her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 am

Nevaeh laughed to herself as he watched her run through the trees. The only problem was she had no idea where she was running to, it was dark and freezing and Nevaeh had never been in this part of the woodlands before. Stopping as she realised he wasn't following her anymore. Looking down the path she couldn't decide whether to jump down and find him orcarry on running. If she carried on her little game of chase Nevaeh thought she would get a point across, that she wouldn't stick around for him if he was going to treat her like crap. But she risked getting lost and didn't know what sort of animals or other tribes were around. Jumping down from the tree she swallowed her pride and began to walk back along her path towards were theen was sat. She slowed down as he came into veiw.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 am

Theanos had dropped asleep, not realizing how tired he actually was. He was now leant against a tree, his head lolled against his shoulder and his right leg bent up. He was drifting in and out of conciousness. He could hear someone approaching, but was too tired to open his eyes.

Elayahi leant back onto Alyan, playing with the pendant strung around her neck. She looked down at it, stringing it through her fingers. 'How can someone with such big hands like you've got, make something so small...' she stated, picking up one of his hands and looking at it, they were worn, with crevices, like he had worked hard to look the way he did. 'So. Got a girlfriend back home then?' she asked, wanting to know more about his personal life.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 am

Alyan looked down to Elayahi as she picked up his hands. “My mother always said men should know how to weave and sew...” Bending each finger in turn as she held his hand Alyan smirked “Besides, I’m just skilled in all aspects.” Looking up to the sky he could just make out a few shapes in the sky. “Me? A girlfriend? No...” Alyan laughed to himself. He looked back to the days when he was in the village with all his siblings and friends, he was always the centre of attention when it came to the female s in his village; but he had never had an actual relationship with any of them. They were all the same, swooning, giggling air headed messes that seemed to drive Alyan to despair. Probably why he spent so long training, so he didn’t have to be seen by any of them. “How about you then miss? Are there no princes from far off lands eager to whisk you off of your feet?”

Walking up to Theen Nevaeh paused for a second but then had an idea. Walking past him quietly Nevaeh managed to get back the village without having Theen wake up and follow her. Walking into Theanos’ tent she rolled her eyes to see her bow and arrows where she had left them. Setting the bow over her shoulders, the dark wood contrasting with her pale skin Nevaeh ran back to Theanos, her footsteps silent on the soft grass. Slowing as she neared Theen sleeping, Nevaeh crept up in front of him and sat watching him, waiting for him to wake up.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:52 am

Theanos' eyes flickered open, he saw no sign of Nevaeh, and heard nothing either. Standing up, he looked around, concentrating to hear something, anything. Nothing. He stood up quickly, starting to run around, calling her name. He got further into the forest, stopping for a mement, swearing that he could hear something, he spun around, a little to late to see a large bear a meter away from him. He re-formed instantly. This was no normal bear, it was ferile, unlike the ones he had seen before, who talk and communicate. It was wild, and ready to kill him. Reformed, Theen was able to run and jump and bite and judge the bear's movements almost perfectly, however, he was smaller than the bear by almost a quater smaller. The bear ran at him, swiping with his paw, theen managed to move out of the way almost an inch between getting sliced, unfortunately he wasnt expecting the bear to turn so quickly, batting him effortlessly against a tree. Theanos whimpered as his ribs were crushed and his front ancle was mangled. Standing again, limping slightly, he bit into the Bears shoulder as it ran at him again. The bear roared but he didn't let go, the blood giving him hightened senses. The bear wasn't giving up either however, swiping for him, trying to get him off of his back. Theen bit him in the neck, sending the bear to howl in pain, slam the now wolf against the floor, and run back off into the forest. Theen was still whimpering, dragging himself back toward the camp. He was hurting greatly, and finding it hard to breathe, finally, he couldn't walk anymore, and curled up down by a tree, wavering in and out of consiousness. He refirmed back to normal, his face contorted in pain. Finally he passed out.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 am

Nevaeh waited and waited for Theanos to wake up, but he was just laying there, his only motion being the shallow rise and fall of his chest. Looking up and down Theen she thought something was wrong. One of his wrists was bent the completely wrong way, two of the fingers twisted and bent. Panic was then installed into Nevaeh as she proceeded to slap Theanos really hard across the face but he didn’t wake up. Leaning into his chest his heartbeat was quiet and his breath was shallow, it sounded like a punctured lung. Looking around she wasn’t sure what to do with him, she couldn’t leave him now, but she had no idea what to do. Calling out to Alyan she lucky got him to actually respond by getting a group of the Lycan men to carry him back to the village to be tended to. Watching them carry him into a tent Nevaeh couldn’t help but think that none of this would have happened if she had just listened to him in the first place.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 am

Elayahi wanted to know what was going on. The first thing she saw was Alyan running off into the wood with a group of Lycan men. She remembered wondering if maybe Nevaeh had fallen from a tree or something, never did it cross her mind that her brother could be hurt. However, when she saw him being carried through the village, her heart stopped. She ran after them, seeing Nevaeh, she jumped her, pulling her to the ground and clawing at her furiously. 'What...the...hell...did...you...do!' Lucily Alyan came and pulled her off of the elf before she did any serious damage. 'Stop it stop it!' He pucked her up and shook her 'It was her who found him. You should be thankful. He could be dead by now.' Elayahi quietened as Mihewi ran over 'Someone just woke me. Where is he?' she looked extremely concerned, but not frightened, it was hard to imagine a strong face such as her's scared at all. Elayahi jumped off the floor and grabbed the girl by the arm 'Where are your medics? He needs medics!' she lookedat her coldly. 'We dont have medics, only a shaman.' Elayahi looked at her in absolute disbelief, 'you don't have medics? All you have is this superstitious crap!? Do you expect me to just sit around here and watch my brother, your prince, die, while you just sit around and bloody pray for him?' Mihewi looked livid as she slapped the princess around the face. 'You may not believe in anything we do, but you do not come in here and insult my religion.' Elayahi was shocked, just walking away. Mihewi walked into the nearesttent, finding Theanos in there. She pushed everyone crowding around him, out of the way. She pulled off his armor, looking at his already highly bruised ribcage. Suddenly, he started spluttering, blood, coming out of his mouth. 'Alright, roll him on his side, the other way idiots!' she barked in fluent Latin. They did as they were told, rolling him over so the blood poured easily. 'Get me a pin!' She shouted to nobody inparticular. What Elayahi didn't know, was that she was the shaman. And she wasn't about to let this one die.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:00 am

Looking over to the tent, wondering whether she should go and help or keep her distance, she had the shock of her life as she was taken down with great force from her side. Looking up she saw Elayahi clawing at her. Cutting her sides and the side of her face Nevaeh couldn’t do much to stop her, other than struggle to grasp Elayahi wrists and try to keep them off of her. Relieved as Alyan pulled off Elayahi Nevaeh pushed herself to her feet and walked away quickly towards the tent. Wiping away some of the blood from her cheek away Nevaeh overheard Mihewi calling for a pin, Nevaeh looked down to a pocket in her side, she had a pin, it was what she used to dig small pits in the tips of her arrows that contained poison. Walking in with the pin in hand Nevaeh placed her hand out with the pin in her palm and said quietly “Here.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 am

The pin was around four inches long, just what she needed. She took it from the elf 'thankyou.' she said, putting it inbetween her lips. As she did, he stopped breathing. 'Okay, i'll need some willow and some ice cold water now!' she shouted, men running off to fetch some. 'Bark not leaves.' She rolled him onto his back again, holding his knows and opening his mouth. Wigthout any hesitaton, she brought her lips to his, trying to suck out any blood clogging his throat. It wasn't working, pulling back she hit his chest with her closed fist, makeing a dull thumping noise. 'Okay, that pin, now.' someone handed it to her again, she pressed her hand in the hollow of his neck, pressing her finger around for one moment befor stabbing the silver pin through his skin. Blood leaked out minimally, but as she pulled the pin back out again, a sinister hissing sound escaped. Mihewi sighed. She then pierced the pin once more in his skin, but now inbetween his ribs, no blood came, Mihewi sighed again. 'Its good. He breathe's now. I shall watch him. Everyone go!' She turned to the elven girl. 'You. stay. I need to go and find some more willow for him.' She left, leaving them both in silence.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 am

Nevaeh watched Mihewi save Theen, normally she would be bitter that the Lycan woman was so skilled and so beautiful but he could hardly say anything, it was Theanos laying there, she could hardly get jealous now. Mihewi was impressive the way she handled the situation, when it came to people close to her Nevaeh could only imagine how she would run around Theen and panic wildly. She stopped thinking too much when she heard the hissing from Theanos’ throat, Nevaeh nodded to Mihewi as she left the tent, her eyes and slight smile full of gratitude. Walking towards Theanos she leant against the table he was laying on. Closing her eyes Nevaeh kissed his head softly, only opening her eyes to hear a small drop of blood hit his face. Looking down at the slightly purple liquid now on his cheek Nevaeh rubbed it away softly, then wiping her own cheek; the blood nearly blending with the mark around her eye. Leaning into Theanos again she kissed his cheek softly and whispered to him. “I’m so sorry, I promise I will never run from you again, I love you, I will never leave you again.” Hearing footsteps near the tent, Nevaeh backed away from the table and looked down to Theen, praying for him.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Stray noises buzzed around his head. He could feel people touching him, shouting in lycan and making cold air rush around him. The noises got louder until the lights went out, it was black. The next thing he knew, there was a sharp stabbing pain in his chest, and then his ribs. The noise died down, until there was nothing. Just dark, with flashes of light occasionally. Somewhere in the darkness, he heard his own voice. 'Time to go back Theanos.' His eyes blasted open, he sat up and rolled over onto his hands and knees, coughing and wretching up blood onto the wooden table he was on. He breated deeply, spitting out blood finally and breathing heavitly. He clasped his side, screwing his eyes closed in the pain. Letting out all the air from his lungs and letting his head drop. That animal had got him bad. He was good, but he doubted anyone could do better than he did against a wild animal like that. He rolled over carefully onto his back and rolled his head toward the sky putting an arm over his eyes and pulling up one of his knees toward his chest. He concentrated on his breathing, not wanting to go back into the dark again. He heard someone else, looking up to see Nevaeh. He put his arm back infront of his eyes 'I told you you'd have to come down.' he said in a whisper, breathlessly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 am

False alarm . Nevaeh thought to herself as the footsteps faded away into nothing. She was sure that it wouldn’t be highly looked upon if she was seen hugging or kissing their prince, especially being an elf. Nevaeh jumped as Theen seemed to jump back into life, coughing up and spitting blood. As a jolt of adrenaline surged through her, Nevaeh smiled broadly with a great sense of relief cascading around her. As she heard his quiet whisper, Nevaeh walked over to him and took his good hand and squeezed it tightly. “I’m sorry Theanos.” Letting go she looked down to him and smiled gently,”How are you feeling?” She paused for a moment “Stupid question...sorry...” She didn’t know what to say, she wanted just to hug him, kiss him, let Theanos know now how much he meant to her. But With Mihewi coming back in a matter of moments and the fact that essentially anyone could walk in she decided to keep her distance. “I was worried you weren’t going to make it, Theen...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 am

'For what.' he said, his voice hoarse and feeble 'For thinking that I would go off with another girl, at the drop of a hat? For calling me a liar? Or for leaving me in the woods, unguarded, for dead.' He coughed again, wiping his arm across his mouth, deep crimson blood smeared on his dark skin. 'I just don't understand how you can think that of me.' he sighed 'I'm not my brother.' Footsteps approached and Mihewi came in. 'Can you fetch me some water?' he asked, his throat feeling asif the skin was being torn off from the inside. Mihewi nodded, setting down what she had in her hand and walking back out again. 'I thought I was going to die.' he said quietly, Mihewi coming back almost instantly. 'Don't get up.' she ordered, walking over to him and lifting the bowl of water to his lips. She then produced a strip of bark from her clothes 'Chew this.' she handed it to him and he put it in his mouth, pulling a face as soon as he did 'this is disgusting.' he announced. A smile almost surfaced on her stone-like face. 'You need to chew it, it'll take away some of the pain.' he chewed it. 'When can I have food?' Mihewi shook her head violently, almost an angry look on her face. 'No. You cannot eat. You cannot chew it for yourself. I would chew for you, but Lycan disease would pass on. You cannot get disease. You will die.' Mihewi looked from the steak she had brought in earlier, to Nevaeh 'But you cannot attain elven diseases...' she trailed off, winking at him before leaving the tent again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:14 am

Nevaeh’s looked down to the floor, feeling terrible he had a way with words. She looked down to Theanos and wondered what had actually happened to him. “I’m sorry...” she whispered again. Watching Mihewi walk back in the room Nevaeh picked herself up and watched her go back out fetching water for Theanos. About to ask Theen what had happened to him out in the wood earlier she stepped away from him again, watching Theanos chew on the bark in displeasure. 'But you cannot attain elven diseases...' Nevaeh looked to the Lycan woman with disgust and horror as she walked out of the tent. Turning back to Theanos, the thought of putting that steak anywhere near her mouth made her wretch and writhe. Walking up close to him, she crouched a little, her head at his level. “What happened to you? I found you curled up against a tree..." "I thought you were dead.” She added bluntly
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:06 am

Theanos didn't want to look at her, instead answering while staring at the ceiling. 'A bear. It was ferile, not of any clan. It came at me, knocked me against a tree. I managed to scare it off. Crawled back from where it hit me.' he paused. 'I was looking for you.' he coughed again, thinking about what the bear had done to him, how it just batted him around, like a twig. He no longer felt invincible. He felt fragile. 'I was dead.' he muttered, knowing that it was true. That when she found him, he was mentally unconsious, and when he was in the tent, he was dead. His heart stopped, and he was dead. 'I'd never do anything like that to you Nevaeh.' he said, suddenly seeing how quickly his life could be ended.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Nevaeh’s eyes widened, she knew about feral animals before, they had even had a feral bear in her home village before. Of course Nevaeh wasn’t allowed out of her room whilst the bear was even close to the village; it had taken a group of elven men, including Alyan to drive it away. She looked down to Theanos and wondered how he could have possibly done that alone and still be alive. 'I was looking for you.' Nevaeh looked directly at him, though his eyes seemed to focus above; a sharp pain ran through her, a great sense of guilt. “I..I....I...” She couldn’t think of anything to say to Theanos, she had said sorry, repeating it wouldn’t convey her remorse anymore that it already had. Walking towards the door of the tent, Nevaeh saw Alyan bringing Elayahi towards the tent, waving them in, she looked to the steak of meat and wondered if Elayahi would chew it for him, seeing as they were blood related. Alyan looked to Nevaeh and smiled weakly, as if to say ‘at least he is alive.’ Looking down to Theanos again, she wondered if they would be the same around each other again. If he still loved her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 am

A lycan's trust is very hard to gain. If Nevaeh had been anyone else, he would have snapped her neck for being so incolent toward him. People being rude to him, people not listening to him. He had spent his whole life, people kissing his arse. People bowing down to him, following his every whim. And now, nobody listened to him, everyone hated him and nobody was doing things for him. He lay there as his sister came in. They talked with eachother in Lycan 'How are you? What happened?' Elayahi asked, still holding onto one of Alyan's large hands. 'Ferile bear.' Theanos muttered. 'Oh my... was it... was it really wild? I mean, no life in its eyes?' Theen shook his head 'glazed.' Elayahi whistled in awe. 'and you took it on, on your own. You're amazing Theo. My big strong brother.' she hugged him tightly, he gasped in pain before laughing as she lightened up. 'Sorry.' she grinned, before turning to Alyan 'A ferile bear! He fought it off, by himself!' Theanos coughed 'Can you chew that meat for me?' he asked Elayahi. She shok her head 'No, Mihewi's prohibited any Lycan to help you with your food.' He growled 'Great, i'm going to starve.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 am

Alyan remembered the time a feral animal had come to the village, it was huge, a dead look in its eyes. He looked down to Theanos and nodded his head. Respecting him even more. 'No, Mihewi's prohibited any Lycan to help you with your food.' Alyan looked over to Nevaeh and back to Theen. “Yeah mate, it looks like you’re going to starve, Elves can’t eat meat...well it’s not so much a can’t than a won’t...” Looking to Nevaeh again he raised an eyebrow “He’s your boyfriend Nev, you can do it...” Nevaeh looked up to him with disgust; the meat looked and smelt like death. “No! No way am I going near that....” It wasn’t long before Elayahi and Alyan left the tent. Stood in front of Theanos again she looked back to the meat, her face contorted. But he needed it to get better, and it was the absolute least she could do for him. Picking up the plate with the meat on it Nevaeh winced and grimaced. “I’m doing this for you, never again....” Reluctantly she put the first piece of meat into her mouth, automatically wrenching and gagging. “Ughh! Dear god!” She coughed, deciding it was chewed enough she gave it to Theen and looked down to him laughing, feeling very sick. “Here you go!” This was going to be a long night....
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 am

Theen's eyes sparkled at the prospect of having meat. He looked at Nevaeh, complete and utter adoration in his eyes as he watched her chew the steak for him. He put a piece in his mouth 'It's fantastic, what're you complaining about?!' he said hoarsely. He could feel the strenght coming back to him almost immediately, after a few peices however, he fell asleep.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum