Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 14 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Theanos was dressed in the suit, it wasn't comfortable, but if it would look like he was playing along, it was all good. His cast had been taken off instead his arm was hung around his neck with a large triangular peiece of material. Also, it was wraped in cotton, and then a metal arm peice. It was decorated finely, only to not show weakness. 'He will see you now sir.' The shapeshifter told him, pushing open the large wooden door for him. His father sat in a leather chair smoking some kind of herb. 'Theanos. Your mother tells me that you're ready to accept responsibility for your actions.' Theanos walked in, not saying anything. He still had the cuffs around his wrist and attached to the metal plate, which would only cause more pain if he tried anything. 'I am your older son. I am more powerful that Geddyn could ever be. Why teach him.' The man didn't answer for a while. 'Geddyn. Is more loyal. He wouldn;t run off like some meaningless animal.' Theanos slammed his fists on the desk. 'And what are we but animals? Faolan was the best thing this family ever had. The best worrior and fighter there was, a blood thirsty killer. I want to follow in his footsteps. You've seen how i've killed your guards, murdered them, cold bloodedly. I'll show you who I am, what I've always wanted to be when i kill those elves that i've been travelling with, in the stadium. For everyone to see.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 14 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Rosé Thu May 06, 2010 3:33 am

It wasn’t long before the echoing footsteps of Theanos, his mother and the Elven nurse-maid had trailed off and the heavy door bolted shut; leaving Nevaeh and Alyan to their thoughts. Leaning against the bars with her back to the door Nevaeh played with the tips of her hair, plaiting each in turn. Her expression was cold and un-caring but underneath she was terrified; Nevaeh thought that because she was travelling with a Lycan prince she would be safe from this treatment. Looking up towards the ceiling she now knew how wrong she really was. “Are you not going to do something?” Alyan groaned, his cage being a little on the small side. “Like what?” Nevaeh snapped to her older brother. “I am allot smaller and ‘weaker’ than you, I can’t slip through the bars and I’m useless without my arrows if you haven’t already seen.” Leaning back to fiddle with her hair Alyan tutted and sighed “Well I am sure it doesn’t help to sit here and fiddle does it? Where is your Prince then? Gone back to his throne or something? Leaving us to die?” Nevaeh now bolted up close to his cage and snarled. “Oh and I see miss perfect whisking you away to a far way land? Shut up Alyan we just need to wait this out...we’ll find out our fate soon...” Leaning back against the bars, Nevaeh closed her eyes and waited, the echoing silence once again filling the room.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 am

Elayahi walked the coridoor's of the castle, searching for Theanos's room. She never usually went up to the west wing and frequently got lost. However she soon found it, checking around to see if nyone was around, she slipped in, shutting the door behind her. She turned to see Nevaeh and Alyan in cages. She ran to Alyan Pulling her arms through the bars to touch him. He pulled himself to the front and kissed her. 'I'm so sorry...' she whispered in-between kisses. He shusshed her, pulling away 'it's fine... if I die, i'll see you soon... It's like the mage said... we'll never be apart again.' Elayahi was crying now, the tattoo on her face refusing to come off. She looked down to their entwined finger's, and the matching golden bands on their fingers.

They had gotten spirit bound at the Lycan camp, where their path's cross and they can no longer be apart. They had planned to get married later on, but were spirit bound first, a much sronger bond.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat May 15, 2010 6:09 am

Nevaeh didn’t look up as Elayahi ran to Alyan, she knew what they had was special and unbreakable, it made her envious. The thought that Theanos was off playing prince whilst she was stuck in a cage alone was enough to make her sick with anger. Her legs were close to her chest, her knees ached terribly and her feet stung as if a thousand needles were pricking them at once. Closing her eyes she wasn’t going to let a Lycan see this get to her she had to be strong, for all she knew, Theanos had gone back to being royalty and she would be in here forever. Lying on her back, Nevaeh resided to sleep wondering how long she had been in there.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat May 15, 2010 7:02 am

It was dinnnertime on the second day of captivity. The long oaken dining table was lit with candelabra's and shone with silver platters of food. The room was large, and the table overly so. At one end, Scourghanak, his salt and pepper hair only making him look more distinguished, at the other end, his mate Andraisgloch, her sharp features making he look almost mechanical. Almost next to their father, Geddyn sat on his left hand side. Theanos looked up to him from the centre of the table, the right hand side. Faolan used to always sit on the right hand of his father, right next to him. Theanos was now stationed in the middle of the long table, opposite his sister who had her eyes down, her now curled hair falling across her face as she ate. She could feel her brother looking at her, yet she didnt want to look up. Theanos coughed purposely. 'Well I didn't miss the vegetables...' His mother gave a brief smile, Elayahi laughed bitterly. There was a pause before Geddyn decided to strike up conversation. 'What did you eat...' he was cutting up some kind of red plant with his knife and fork, looking down his nose at his older brother. 'I caught things. A few Okapi at one stage...' Elayahi grumbled under hear breath 'you never caught an Opaki...' Theanos glared at her 'not while you were there I didn't...' she glared up at him also before standing and walking out. When she had gone Andrais spoke with her thick accent 'You are just like your brother.' she chastised. 'I am nothing like him...' he growled, looking up to Geddyn. 'No not him. The other one. He used to tease her always.' Her mate didn't look up, instead he just spoke in a low, threateneing tone. 'He has only one brother.' Theanos looked up to his mother, something sparked in her eyes... sorrow? 'Yes. Only one.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 am

It was only a matter of days before word spread of prince Theanos’ ‘return’ to the Graddoean family throne. Most Lycans were happy to see him in his rightful place, but once the new had reached Alyan and Nevaeh’s Elven hometown; there was indeed a very troubled household. Locien had resided to pacing the upstairs hallway, desperate to contact his eldest and youngest siblings see if they were okay and if they hadn’t been captured. Haldir didn’t believe that Theanos would have just walked back to the castle willingly, there was no way. Even the twins Ainion and Voronwë didn’t seem the same, as if something was on their minds. The four brother’s minds were as one for that moment in time. It took the a few days of arguing and wondering before they decided to set out to find their siblings. They didn’t stop for days until the four reached a small village, Ainion walked up to the main gates first; kicking them open he saw vixens. It wasn’t long before the brothers realized that Theanos, Nevaeh, Elayahi and Alyan had left a long trail from village to village, tribe to tribe all hearing the news of Theanos’ return; knowing it wasn’t voluntary and wanting to aid the brothers in their task to free the four of them. It was only a week or two before their group, their new tribe had more than quadrupled in size, looking more like an army than anything. It wasn’t far to go now, there were a few more villages to go before the castle would be in their sights
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 17, 2010 6:09 am

'The armour is the most important of all. It's the thing I'll be remembered for. In thousands of years to come, a happier time, there'll be stories and paintings of me, and my armour will be pictured in all, it has to be glorious... magnificent. Its totally unique to me, fit to my standards and my body exactly. Nobody in the world could wear it as well as me... well... maybe you could... if you beefed up a bit...' Theanos woke up.

It was a crisp day, the sky was clear, but the sun wasn't too hot due to the cool breeze, a breeze that was however, beginning to die. Theanos' cast had been removed after a week of healing. He looked down to his worn wrists, one, lighter than the other, due to the cast, the other, a scorch mark around it, he rubbed it delicately before taking a deep intake of breath and stepping forwards into the sun. His shackles had finally been removed, his father trusting him completely. Geddyn no longer was the favourite. Theanos now took his older brother's place to the right hand of his father.

Theen looked up into the clear sky for what he predicted to be the last time. It was a few hours before the slaughter of Nevaeh and Alyan. He had thought that his arm would heal slower, that maybe his ribs would too. Maybe he could have had more time to think of something else, another way to get out of what he was about to do. 'Theo... Theo don't do this...' Elayahi's voice called out from the shadows of the column's. She stepped out into the light, her eyes glazed with pain. 'I've already lost a brother... don't make me loose Alyan... I can't...' Theanos wrapped his arms around her, his chin on the top of her head as she cried into his chest. 'I can't live without him...' Theanos said nothing, but pulled her away from him, looking down at her apologetically before letting her go, and walking away. Her screams echoed around the courtyard as she cried out to him, begging him not to do it. A lonely tear rolled down his stone face as he walked back into the house.

The Armoury was cool as he stood there, bare footed and clothed in barely anything. He stared straight ahead at the stone wall, no emotion in his eyes. A group of slaves were clothing him, preparing him for battle. The chain-mail slipped on like a glove, feeling un-naturally heavy on his naked body. His hair had been cut, his face clean shaved with a razor blade, his body washed completely clean. A ritual in the Graddeoan family before a battle. The silver plates were being buckled onto him, like a second skin, they fitted perfectly. Finally, he raised the headpiece. Faolan had never believed in helmets, always said he wanted to be able to see his enemy's fear, and for them to know who had killed them. Theanos placed it over his eyes, covering the tattoo.
A knock came at the door, Theanos turned around to see his mother. A strange look came upon her face that Theen didn't recognise in her, then, disappointment, almost sorrow. She walked in, dismissing the slaves and shutting the door behind them. She was shorter than her son, walking towards him she lifted the headpiece. 'My son...' it was the most physical interaction he had ever gotten from her, 'you look just like him...' she dragged a hand across his cheek tenderly, a distant look in her eyes. 'They are waiting for you.' She said, turning to leave, pausing before walking out of the door as if to say something. She left, shutting the door behind her. He was alone again. He waited, almost an eternity passing by to him, his life boiling down to that exact moment in time, where a decision had to be made, one that would alter life as they knew it.

The sun blinded him as he walked through the rusted iron gates into the arena. The breeze had gone, and he was already feeling the heat. All he could hear were screams and shouts of his name, the noise almost deafening. He looked around, up into the on-looking audience. He raised his hands to them which only sent them shouting more. He circled, looking around him, the dust kicking up as he did until he saw them, his family in an outcroped box shrouded with all manor of fine matierials, shading them from the heat. He nodded his head to his father who stood, silencing the crowd. 'Bring out the prisoners.' The crowd began again as a cold iron gate opened for a centaur guard with two sowrds, forcing two hooded and battered people into the arena. They had cloth sacks over their heads, covering their faces. They were pushed over infront of the armoured Lycan, the crowd dyed down, the swelteing heat all they could hear. 'Kneel before your death.' The centaur bellowed, kicking them in the backs of their knees with his strong legs. They hit the floor. The centaur left the ring after bowing to the prince. Theanos looked down at the quivering creatured before ripping off their hoods.

No emotion hit his eyes as he saw their bloodied and bruised faces, mangled with deep cuts and wounds. He pulled out a bow and arrow set from his back and dropped it infront of Nevaeh, and a sword from his leg, throwing it in the dust infront of Alyan. A fair fight.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat May 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Nevaeh knew the day had come. She could just feel it. Id hadn’t been long since they were first thrown into the cages, about a week or two, even if it felt like an eternity. Her legs ached from the lack of movement and her head was throbbing with thousands of thoughts all whirling at once. Alyan hadn’t spoken since Elayahi had left the room, he just stared to the door helplessly, in the vain hope that she may come back and get him out of the cage. All he could think about was her and how he had been so blind before as to see Lycans as an ugly and foul race; in a way, he saw this as his punishment from the spirits for being so closed minded for so long. Brushing a hand through his hair he took in a deep breath and looked over to his younger sister, from the way she blindly stared at the wall opposite he knew it was time. Neither of them was wrong, it was less than an hour before a group of guards came barging in, expecting the pair to put up a fight. Nevaeh seemed hopeless as they dragged her out of the cage and onto the floor. Being harshly pulled to her feet it seemed as if she had accepted her fate. Alyan however put up more of a fight, thrashing out of their grasps but not getting far. He was tackled to the floor and dragged behind his compliant sister towards a steep set of stairs. Woven bags were placed over each of their heads as they were roughly guided into the darkness, a cheering crowd could be heard in the distance.

It wasn’t long before the faint murmur became a deafening roar as a set of heavy wooden doors were opened. Breathing deeply Nevaeh began to tremble softly, not wanting to die. Being kicked to the floor she kept her head low until the bag was abruptly pulled off, the light blinded her. Looking up to the man stood before her she wondered what was happening. As a sword was dropped in front of Alyan he made no hesitation in grabbing it and standing straight up. Nevaeh however looked to the bow with a critical eye, even this life or death circumstances she still couldn’t help herself. She picked up the bow and slowly rose; the wood was cheap, the string worn and the arrows were unimpressive. Neither the less Nevaeh was the one to make the first shot, the initiating blow. She fired the arrow with speed and precision, with another being it would have been sure to pierce a lung, a heart if she was lucky... but the arrow merely flew back to the ground, broken from the impact of armour, she looked up to the man unaffected. She gave up on the spot and walked backwards watching her brother storm in with the sword. Somehow Nevaeh didn’t think they would be coming out alive.

Looking up to the castle walls Locien looked disheartened at how high they were. “And how do you suppose we get in there?” Looking behind him were his brothers and a small army nearly two hundred strong. Haldir came up beside him and smirked “We could always climb the walls... look there are no guards out, what do you think is going on?” Mihewi approached and sighed, “It has already begun.” Locien turned to her “What do you mean?” She pointed up to the high walls “effectus... It is a ritual execution popular with the graddeoan family where they put their convicts in the arena where they fight with a Lycan or two to the death...” She didn’t let Locien chime in “We will have to be clever to get in, the spirits will guide us but when we enter we must be quick and sharp.” Locien nodded and a hush fell over the group as the split into three and went to separate entrances to formulate their attack. Locien and Haldir’s groups got in with ease Voronwë’s group too had no trouble; being lead by a thief in his own rights. Now all that was left was to storm the arena.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 30, 2010 12:29 am

Theanos did nothing as Nevaeh’s arrow struck him. It knocked him back slightly; the power behind it was extraordinary. It dropped to the floor as she walked away. Theanos looked at Alyan, his face harrowed from fatigue and pain blood seeping from a cut on his eyebrow. Theanos looked at him as he raised himself from the floor. He had fought him before, he was technically brilliant, but slow, he didn’t think things over. Looking up into the box, where his family were sat, he saw Elayahi’s trembling face. A guard was behind her, ready to take her away with the slightest command from her father. She shook her head, catching her older brother’s eye before looking away. He turned, just in time to see Alyan come at him with the sword. It was a good one, one from the royal armoury. He knew that Nevaeh would have no chance with her bow and arrow at first; that she would go in for the attack straight away but then giving her time to figure out the weak spots in his armour while Alyan was attacking. Theanos pulled out the sword from his back and played on the defence, it only got Alyan more irate, attacking with more force than he had ever seen from him. Theanos stopped as Alyan took a break, his breath heavy and deep as he put his hands on his knees. The crowd began to murmur, why was this warrior taking time in killing these elves? Why was he toying with them? Who was he? Hearing this, Theanos held his sword up high. It glinted in the sun, the inscriptions on the blade spelled out a name, the name of his brother. The crowd gasped, recognising the sword; the sword that had cold-bloodedly murdered thousands in wars before. He refused to have one made for him. To use the sword of his brother would bring his fate, good or bad.

Without warning, Alyan shot up with new found energy, screaming with rage as he lunged for his face. Theanos turned, the blade catching his skin and yet again the clasp of his helmet. Everything seemed to slow, his helmet falling from his face, shining in the sun before clattering to the dusty ground. The crowd was silent, he looked up to Nevaeh, his face that of shock and deep sorrow. Alyan stopped, ‘you...’ he whispered. ‘I knew I couldn’t trust you!’ He lunged at him, the cold metal scarping against his armour in a terrible screech. ‘I told her that you were no good.’ He lunged at him again, knocking him onto the floor. Theanos did nothing, still looking at Nevaeh, how could he have done this to her, didn’t she know that he loved her... that he came here to die?
‘You did this to her, you let all those people die; now it’s your turn.’ Alyan had his foot crushing Theanos’ neck into the ground as he raised his arm high and plunged the sword into his flesh. Theanos let out a cry as the sword his through his chainmail at an expert angle and sliced into his skin. A guard had intervened, changing the course of Alyan’s sword before he could hill him at the last possible second. Theanos screamed in pain, rolling over as blood spilt onto the dusty floor. The collesium was silent the sound of his pain reaching out and echoing off the walls. It was the most heart wrenching sound as people in the crowd looked on in fear and admiration for their prince. He held himself up on his other arm, his head dropping, the tears rolling from his face and into the dirt, mixing with the deep red blood that spilled from his arm. He shuddered as he was touched; he looked up to see Nevaeh, pulling him to his feet. He could hardly stand, the pain was too much as he leaned on her. Everything was quiet when Scourghananak stood. ‘What is this? Blasphemy! You are no son of mine... kill them all.’ As he was about to sit again, a low rumbling sound was heard people looked around, wondering what it could be.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 am

Nevaeh looked up to the box where the royal family were sat, she knew she had made a mistake to help Theanos but she couldn’t just leave him there. To cause him pain was to cause pain to herself. Holding him gently she forgave him immediately but pulled back at the sound of his father’s booming voice commanding them all to their deaths. She didn’t mind dying, not if it was Theanos. But all went silent after Scourghananak’s roar, a rumble could be heard from all sides of the arena, it was a low quiet noise at first but it sharply rose; it was getting closer. The sound of mental clanging, cheers and calls echoed before the doors burst open from all sides. As the doors opened something glorious had happened, before her everyone she had ever met on her travels with Theanos, right from the very beginning. Her spirits heightened and she picked up the bow. The group, 300 strong positioned themselves tactically around the arena floor, all those skilful with a sword were ready to attack, archers were poised and ready to take down the archers on the walls, she look to Theanos’ arm, there was little she could do for him now. Hope fully he would hold out.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 30, 2010 1:02 am

Theanos looked up, recognising faces in the new crowd. The vixen tribe, shape shifters, elves, Locien, Haldir, even the twins. But perhaps the person he was most happy to see, Mihewi. Her beautiful raven hair was plaited back off of her face, loose and flowing in the wind. Her armour was sculpted to her perfect body, her toned muscled carved into it, the rise and fall of her chest only made her look more powerful. She looked down to him and nodded in respect. He did the same. It was the most glorious sight he had seen. Everyone was there, at a stalemate. If the guards attacked, the resistance would attack, either way it was a stale mate. Theanos stood with his last ounce of strength. ‘My people.’ He addressed the crowd, something that he knew would have to be done from the beginning. ‘Everything that had been told to you from the beginning had been a lie.’ A murmur of outrage flared up, he raised his hand and it fell again. ‘I was not kidnapped, I ran. For your beloved Prince Faolan was murdered, by them.’ He turned and pointed to his family. ‘Everything that has been told to you has been a conspiracy concocted by the sick minds of that man. While away I met people of many races. They may look different from you and me, but i have seen clearly, i have seen that they bleed, and suffer and cry at the hands of that man you call king. That man I called father.’ He looked around to the innocents in the crowd, some looked at him in disgust, others through new eyes.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 30, 2010 4:24 am

Nevaeh looked around her as roars of encouragement for Theanos flared then up to his father. He was less than impressed his face was unreadable, his eyes dark and as cold as stone; Elayahi had vanished, Alyan looked desperately for her but she had gone, barging through the rebelion crowd he wasn't going to let her go, he had to find her. With so many people of differnt races about he managed to slip out quickly, running through the corridoors he was first cautious with his actions but he quickly became irate running through the empty halls sword in hand, he wasn't going to let anyone get in the way, though he was sure that everyone was still at the arena.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 am

The war had begun, Theanos was hardly fit to fight, but he used his last remaining ounce of strength to denfend himself from the incoming attacks. 'Nevaeh!' he called out, seeing her run through the crowds of people animatedly, he lost sight of her, his vision blurring. Suddenly, a hand grabbed a hold of him, dragging him to his feet. He was in no fit state to fight back, so went with it. He had lost alot of blood. He was being dragged down a stone coridoor and into an empty room. Relieved as he was sat down, he looked up to see Locien, a face of concentration on him as nhe pulled out a bag of all sorts of medical equiptment. 'You need to get back out there.' he said, not looking at the prince. 'As much as I don't like you, you're our last hope.' He said, finally, thrusting something into the wound. Theanos howled with a new pain, his blood felt like it was burning in him, then, as quickly as it had started, it stopped. He looked down to his arm, not a sign that it had ever been wounded. 'Its something I found on our way to the tribes. Mihewi introduced me to some ocre and i mixed it into a paste.' Theanos looked up to him in amazement 'You're wonderful.' He got up, and kissed him on the cheek, turning to leave. 'Wait... your helmet.' Theanos grinned, taking it from the now blushing elf and replacing it over his face.

Thankfully, his chainmail wasn't slashed, he thought as he ran back into the battle, he couldn't see his father. However a familiar face flashed to him from the other side of the collesuim. Haldir was in a set of finely crafted elven armour and was leading a troop of men. He was about to shout for him when he saw him running off on his own. Concerned, he followed him, it took him a time to fight his way through the masses of fighting people.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 31, 2010 7:15 am

Haldir had caught word that a troupe of guards were coming from the west entrance of the castle, rounding up his tribe of people he began to lead them to the entrance to fight. His heart was beating a mile a minute, he had never been in battle before and now here he was fighting for a rebellion against the evil rulers of the land, it was like something out of his fairytale books, he was going to go down in history. Running near the courtyard he caught sight of his sister running off in another direction on her own, he wondered what she could be up to, he could probably do with her help. Signalling his men and women off towards the entrance he decided to follow her, calling out to her. “Nevaeh? Nev!! Where are you going? Nev?” She had gone up into a section of the castle looking for her older brother knowing he couldn’t fight alone. The corridors were like long winding mazes that seemed never ending. He made his way out into another small courtyard back near the arena where he didn’t see Nevaeh but one of the Lycan princes, Geddyn.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Theanos could hear something going on, like Haldir was battling someone, but he was too slow, his armour only just been made for him by unskilled hands, it was heavy, and threatening, not good for running in. Stopping in the stone coridoor, worried, he began shakily to un-clip all of his armour, clattering it onto the floor. His speed was one of his better attributes, and it couldn't be hindered in a fight such as this.

Geddyn walked into the light, his sword in hand. Since Theanos had been away, his father had been training him, training him to fight. Of course it was a struggle, and he was never born to be a natural, however he had enough hatred in him to compensate for all of that. 'What do we have here...' he snarled at the obviously young elf. 'Shouldn't you be scrubbing the floors.' nhe spat 'scum. that's what you are, all of you, dirt is more uselful.' All the time he was speaking, the venom dripping from his mouth, they were circling eachother, ready for attack. 'A leader of a troop? We should have killed you when we had the chance.' He lunged at the boy.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Haldir looked towards the slightly older Lycan with contempt, it was people like him that had corrupted the world, turned each race on each other. He unsheathed his sword as the prince spoke, each word urging Haldir on to run him through. Now was his turn to stand up for himself, to stand up for the elven race and any other race that had been oppressed by the Lycans. As the Lycan lunged towards him, Haldir managed to deflect the word with his own. Looking to his sword momentarily it felt heavy in his hand, Haldir had never been taught how to use a sword properly, of course he had picked up thing here and there watching Alyan in competitions and at his practises and Locien showed him how to hold the sword on the way to the castle but it was obvious that the Lycan prince had been taught and trained. The pair continued to circle each other, spitting poison insults at each other, their swords clashing constantly. “Give up.” Haldir commanded to the Lycan. “It’s all over, you can’t win, we outmatch your guards...there isn’t any way you could wi-.” Haldir was cut short. He felt a bolt of searing pain tear through his chest. Looking down he saw the Lycan’s sword with Geddyn’s victorious grin reflecting off of the metal. Blood seeped from his sips as his vision blurred, stepping back the sword slid out of him; tumbling backwards to the floor laid Haldir. Cold. Motionless.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 am

Theanos dropped the last piece of armour and ran, hearing venomous insults and comments from another. He ran, reaching the courtyard, just as Haldir hit the ground. Everything was quiet as Theanos stood and watched, Haldir was dead, lying almost white on the ground. Geddyn's sword was covered with his thick royal-blue blood.

Reformed, Theanos walked around the outside of the coloumned area, in the dark, his footsteps echoing. Geddyn's face turned to that of fear, turning around frantically looking for who was stalking him 'W...Who's there?... come out!... I can see you!' Theanos laughed couldly. 'You can't see me. You don't even know who I am.' Geddyn had his sword in his hand, his slicked back hair flopping infront of his face now. There was blood on his shirt, Haldir's, the rest of it crisp white, if not a little creased. 'Why are you scared Prince? I can smell your fear.' Theanos' voice was hoarse and deep, more so than his usual voice. It was threatening, no wonder his brother was scared. His brother, a brother no longer, dead to him as he leaped forward out of the black and into the clear, knocking Geddyn to the ground. He instantly reformed into his natural state. They snarled at eachother, Geddyn trying to get to his feet, but Theanos fortunately having the weight advantage, his muscular body overpowering the other weak wolf.

Theanos looked completely different to the rest of his family when in natural form. His body was a complete jet-black, not an ounce of another colour on him, that was, apart from the mangled scar on his shoulder that his younger brother had given him only a few Lycan years ago. Geddyn was a light brown, with patterings of grey and white. He had a notch taken out of his ear, the same as Elayahi, a birth defect. Elayahi was albino, like her mother, her blonde pelt set apart from other Lycans, unlike her mother however, she had no grey on her at all. Scourghanak was a magestic looking wolf in his time, Greys and Light Browns of all shades on his pelt, Faolan's almost mirroring it, except for the three white legs he had.

With a strain of effort, Geddyn heaved his older brother off of him. 'That scar I gave you...' he snarled 'May not have killed you, a mistake I won't make twice...' they were speaking Lycan through wolfspeak, where there was no verbal communication at all, it was all in their minds. 'Just try it little boy.' Theanos retaliated. Without warning, Geddyn ran in for him, just before impact, a flash of white inbetween the boys. 'I will not have another one of my boys killed.' Andraisgloch screamed, snarling at both. She bit Geddyn on the neck, sinking her teeth into his flesh, he yelped, trying to get away. 'You leave, and never come back.' she let go, with one last look to his family, Geddyn ran. Andrais looked to her last remaining son and reformed, tears rolling down her cheeks. Theanos had never seen the woman so vunerable before, it was a shock, but he still didn't trust her. 'He killed my friend.' Theanos said, now larger than the woman, still in natural form. Andrais shook her head. 'You cannot blame him for this. It is your father you must kill. He is but a boy.' Theanos walked past his mother, taking Haldir gently in his mouth and walking away.

He reached the royal box. The place where he could see everyone, and they could see him. He laid Haldir on the ridge, stood and howled, a grieved pained howl. Everyone stopped to look up, he reformed. 'I WANT THE MAN I ONCE CALLED FATHER.' people looked around, stopping their fighting. A space leared in the fighting crowd to reveal Scourghananak 'WE SHALL FINISH THIS TONIGHT, HERE NOW.' The man looked up 'Are you challenging me boy?' Theanos looked away and laughed, before tunring back. 'You've ruined my life, killed my brother, and now, killed my friend. A Challenge? No, a slaughter.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:07 am

Back in the courtyard Nevaeh weaved between groups of the rebellion fighting off guards, she slipped in and out not attracting the guards’ attention. She caught sight of Locien to one side tending to a wounded vixen. She grabbed him by the shoulder, slightly out of breath “Have you seen Alyan? He ran off, I can find him!” Locien shook his head and sighed “No, no I haven’t, he is a big boy with a big weapon I’m sure he can take care of himself... say... have you seen Haldir around, he ran to the further outpost to defend the west entrance but the rest of his troupe returned a while ago.” Nevaeh shook her head, beginning to worry; it was always the Fayeorlha way to stick together as a clan. Turning around determined to find the pair her heart stopped in its tracks. Hearing the howl of Theanos everyone looked up to the royal family’s viewing box with disbelief. Nevaeh’s world froze, she couldn’t bring herself to speak, and tears didn’t stream down her face; her breath ripped from her lungs in rags. Locien put his hand on her shoulder but Nevaeh abruptly pushed it away with great force. Looking back up to her younger brother. Dead. Nevaeh couldn’t help the burning feeling that she could have prevented his passing. It hadn’t hit her fully; she was in disbelief, denial. He wasn’t dead, Haldir couldn’t die.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 am

Theanos looked into the old man's cold eyes. He saw no emotion, no remorse, not even recognition. Looking at Haldir's cold body, Theanos stood still, he never thought it would come to this. Such a harmless, innocent boy, did nothing wrong to anyone, so young... he looked up to Scourghananak. 'They are just slaves...' Theanos gave out a pained howl, jumping the box and onto the ground, the colosseum shaking. He reformed. 'Scared? Have I not told you to fight like a real man? Let your sword do the talking boy, finesse, not brute force.' He drew his sword, waving it expertly at his son. Theanos growled threateningly, coming back into his normal form. 'You are giving yourself an unfair advantage. I have no armour, it'll be easier for you to slice my flesh.' They were circling eachother now, swords out. 'Oh my dear boy, but you are so much younger than me, faster, fitter. I feel it is I who has the advantage.' without warning, he swiped into Theanos, catching him offguard. Theanos's reactions were natural however, his parry perfect. They leant into eacother, their sword pressing against eachother 'You can't fool me old man.' Theen spat. They pulled out, taking quick shots at eachother.

The sun was lowering, slowly, both men were in the heat of the fight now, tiring, slowing down as sweat rolled off their bodies. Scourghananak's chain-mail was sliced in various places, his long hair was dishevveled, and he was out of breath. Theanos, equally tired, was bleeding from the wound Alyan had given him earlier, the paste Locien had given him was apparently temporary and with strain was revealing itself. His muscles were heaving with the strain, acheing. He was smart, and quick. Finally, wearing him down, Theanos parry'd his attack, sending his father's sword to the dust, he kicked him into the ground, his sword at his throat.

The older man looked up to him, completely lost for breath, finally he let out a laugh. 'Good show, well done Theanos. Now finish it.' Theanos growled 'Kill me! I am more proud of you boy then I have ever been. You have become just what I've always wanted for you. A fighter, a killer.' His eyes sparkled with intensity Theanos looked down to him, pressing his sword into his skin further, droplets of crimson blood beading on the cold metal. The sword clattered to the ground. 'I will never be anything like you.' Theanos breathed deeply, staring at the man before turning to walk away.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:30 am

Nevaeh couldn’t watch the battle; her heart ached for her younger brother, she ran from the coliseum and towards where her brother lay in royal viewing box. Standing at the entrance of the box she saw her brother on the ledge motionless. Walking in slowly step-by-step Nevaeh leant down by her brother, taking his cold hand; she held it close to her, tears rolling down her cheeks. Lying down by her brother she couldn’t believe he was gone, guilt ran through her. If she hadn’t chased that lycan all that time ago, none of this would have ever happened, if she had just stayed at home she would still have her younger brother. He was so gentile and happy; he didn’t deserve to die like this. Biting her tongue Nevaeh looked up to her younger brother before standing over him and kissing him on the forehead. “I’m sorry…” Turning to the door of the box she heard Theanos and his father shouting looking over the ledge she saw Theen knock Scourghananak to the floor and turn away. But Scourghananak didn’t stay to the floor as Theanos walked away his father rose. Full of contempt and rage Nevaeh flung the coliseum bow off of her back and shouted down to the arena “Theanos! Look out!” Firing an arrow at Scourghananak, she cut through his right arm in attempt to slow him.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 am

Theanos turned to look at Nevaeh, her arrow skimming his cheek and slicing the skin. He turned and reformed, leaping onto his father who did so instantanously also. 'I gave you your chance.' Theanos barked, ripping his throat out. He stepped back from the dead body, the brown fur around the throat stained with blood. He reformed, standing to look at it. His mouth was full with his father's blood as he stood, trying to comprehend what he had just done. He looked up to the crowds. 'Your King is Dead.' he said quietly, his voice echoing eerily around the place. 'Andraisgloch is Queen now.' He turned to walk away, only to be faced with his mother. It was evident that she was crying. She nodded to him, turning to disappear. Theanos walked up to the stone wall and began climbing expertly up the the wall, to get himself in the box. He stood above Nevaeh, holding her around the waist, he turned his head to spit blood on the ground before turning to look at her. 'Its over.' he whispered, leaning his head on hers. He was shaking.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 am

Nevaeh closed her eyes and leant against Theanos, her eyes tearstained and bloodshot. She didn’t know what to think anymore, she had lost so much for an unimaginably great cause but right now it felt like nothing. Reaching up to kiss him, her mouth was overwhelmed with the taste of blood; pulling back she took his hands and nodded. “It is over…” Her voice trailed off into the stone corridors. Turning to look out onto the crowds they were celebrating “What now?” She whispered to him. “Where do we go now?” Looking down to her brother’s body tears began to roll down her cheeks following the tracks of the ones before. “I need to give him a proper send off, to say good bye for the last time…”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 am

Theanos looked to Haldir. Haldir had always been his favourite, he'd loved him like the little brother he'd always wanted. 'We will. We'll have the greatest send off there ever was, the whole world will mourn his passing, and celebrate his life. Nobody will forget how much of a loving and brave boy he was.' Theanos had tears streaming down his face, looking at Haldir's broken, cold body. 'Brave... ' his voice cracked and he turned into Nevaeh, holding her tighter. 'Why couldn't it have been me...' he exclaimed, crying even more.

Everyone below had become silent. The Lycans had all dropped to their knee's, taking off their helmets and bowing their heads. Everyone else, slowly joined in. The sun was almost out, and the colosseum was filled with candles, the silence was deafening, all apart from the screams of grief from Haldir's family as they crowded around him. Theanos looked up, a clear night. The moon had come out, bathing the black colosseum in moonlight. Theanos lifted his head, and howled. His pained howl was joined by many others, until it was one haunting chorus of haunting song.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 14 Empty itsy bitsy char control? :3 x

Post  Rosé Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am

Surrounded by her family, Nevaeh looked down to her brother; a deep sorrow gazing her pale eyes. Looking out over the arena the small candles of remembrance lit up the night sky in a light haze, giving the illusion colour back into Haldir’s lifeless skin. Nevaeh’s tears were an endless stream as the sun finally set. Nevaeh looked over to Locien; he knew what she was thinking. Taking Nevaeh by the hand they both stepped forward and in turn kissed Haldir on the forehead, followed by Alyan and the twins, the five siblings looked down to their fallen brother; their expressions mirroring each other. As the hours passed, candle light dwindled and rebellion warriors slowly made way for their camp in the forests outside of the castle but Nevaeh and her brothers didn’t move from their places looking over Haldir. “He needs a burial.” Nevaeh whispered, wiping her eyes again. Voronwë nodded silently in agreement, his arm around his now youngest siblings shoulder. “But we cannot get his body back to the burial grounds in time.” Locien questioned. Ainion looked to his younger brother and nodded out over the arena and castle walls towards the forest. “I know a place.”

The burial of a family and clan member was traditionally to be kept within the family and clan, but as Alyan and Voronwë carried Haldir from the box and through the corridors, Nevaeh looked to Theanos and nodded for him to follow her, he was her family now, and Haldir had admired him, it was only right for him to say his final farewells. Lead by Ainion, the group walked through the forest, guided by the moon for what seemed like hours until Nevaeh began to hear the sound of running water. The sun was close to rising as they reached the burial ground for Haldir; beams of fire seemed to illuminate the sky as the sun battled with the darkness. Walking into the opening Nevaeh’s eyes prickled as tears began to well; it was the perfect resting place.

Shrouded in secrecy, it was far from anywhere, the floor was covered in a small purple and blue flower, in the centre of the clearing was a small tree, still only a sapling. Digging out the sapling, Alyan and Voronwë dug the grave; standing back they lowered Haldir in and began to refill the grave. Standing before the grave Nevaeh knelt down and held the sapling; that was all that Haldir was, so young. Planting the sapling back over the grave Nevaeh stood back “Return to the Elune, mother earth and become one.” Each of the brothers stood before the grave and repeated the same words; the tree symbolic of Haldir passing to the next world, leaving is body behind to aid the growth of the tree, becoming a new life.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am

Theanos was slightly surprised when Nevaeh signalled him to follow the family. He hadn't put a thought into an elven funeral, he didn't pay much attention to other cultures in class, in fact, he didn't listen to much in class, this led to him not being very bright intellectually (we was however extremely eloquant). He followed the family through the camps, people turning away as they saw Haldir's body.

Theanos was on his guard more so than usual walking through the forest, it was darkening and anything could be out there. He twitched at even the slightest sound. Just previously that day there had been a war, and people were still raging about it, there could be people trying to kill him, assassins... although technically, he was now an assassin.

Finally they reached the clearing. Theanos trampled the small flowers clumsily as the elves daintily made their way through them. The ceremony was completely different to how Lycan ceremonies were, there was no fire, no gifts, which made Theanos feel uncomfortable. He had brought something with him, something he had found on Haldir after he had died. Something that broke his heart.
After the elves had all said their piece, he stood forward, kneeling to the ground. 'I don't know if you can hear me,' he started 'but, wherever you are...' he looked up to the stars, (a Lycan tradition was that all dead went back to the stars that they were born under) 'Haldir I'm...' his voice cracked, he tried to laugh it off, looking down, his thick eyelashes beaded with tears. He pulled out his mask from behind him, the mask he had given Haldir before they left his home. He laid it against the sapling, 'I'm sorry... so, so sorry...' he was shaking with grief, trying desperately not to cry, not to show weakness. He stood again, turning his back to the grave and leaving swiftly, past the family, through the trees. He needed to be alone.

The Lycan prince found himself on a grassed hill overlooking the city. The lights shone out as the whole world seemed to move. Theanos couldn't understand how everyone seemed to be getting on with their lives, while his had stopped. A change had happened, a revolution, and they didn't know about it, didn't care that Haldir had gone.

The wind on the hill tousled his dark hair, he was sat on the hill, hugging his knees into his chest, his white shirt was tight close to his skin and for once, he felt the cold.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum