Conspiracy - a three part tale.

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Rosé on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 am

Tonight wasn’t the first time that Nevaeh had felt alone in a time of unimaginable pain, this was the very feeling she remembered from all those years ago when her father died. After the burial was over and the group began to walk back towards the camp hidden in another part of the woods hidden outside of the castle walls. With all of the different races fighting as one Nevaeh now saw how it would be nearly impossible for the Lycans to have succeeded in defeating the rebellion. The Lycans may have outnumbered them and had brute force on their side but the diversity of the rebellion gave them the upper hand. Shape shifters kept them well hidden, Mihewi’s Lycan tribe knew the local earth well and the elves managed to move around with the silence of the shape shifters. With these races along with all the others who had bravely fought they were sure not to fail. Nevaeh’s brothers parted from each other and returned to their tents hidden in the shadows of the trees. Nevaeh didn’t know where to go, she had been in the castle when the rebellion arrived and didn’t really want to back there right now; but then again she didn’t have much of a place in the rebellion at the time, she didn’t want bother her brothers. Turning back around she decided to try and find Theanos, walking through the Forrest she padded softly, not sure where he would have gotten to. “Theanos?” She called out gently, her bloodshot eyes sore from crying still.
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Theanos was in a meditative like state, the wind whistling past his ears and him just sat, staring.

His hair was longer now, longer than he preferred it to be. He thought about Faolan's hair, how it used to be; long and brown, pulled back into a loose pony-tail with a blood-red ribbon. He liked to be extravagant, never one to follow the crowd. Of course, all the ladies adored him because of his muscular stature and his frightening disposition. He used to be very violent, and vulgar, the only people he showed compassion toward were him and his sister. He too, disliked Geddyn, but didn't hate him like Theanos. The girls may have liked him for his reputation, but not for his looks. He had more of a harsh look about him, harsh in a bad way. His nose had been broken more than twice, leaving it scarred and matted. His jaw had also been broken once, so there was a scar leading up from his neck and across it to his ear when they had attempted to fix it. His teeth were a tint of yellow, the tips of his canines stained in blood. Along with the scars on his nose and jaw, he had one running down his right eye, which had mangled it shut, meaning that he usually wore an eyepatch over it. Least to say, he wasn't the most attractive Lycan in the Graddeoan family.

Geddyn was also liked by the girls, by a different type of girl however; the more educated and sophisticated, ones that had been to the top schools and the ones that laughed like horses. Geddyn was much more feminine looking than the other siblings. Everything about him oozed smarmyness. His light-brown hair was slicked back, his eyebrows were darker than his hair and his jaw was softly curved. Apart from his mouth being turned down into a grimace, he would have been quite attractive. He looked almost identical to Elayahi, just slightly more manly. Not a scar on him, not that he knew of.

Theanos was too loved by the girls, but purely for looks. He never talked to them, never got near them if he could help it. It was odd how he looked completely different than his family, like he was set apart from the beginning. Faolan and Geddyn looked different, but they had the same rounded jaws, originally the same button noses; Theen however looked odd in comparison. He was very dark, his hair almost chocolate and his skin tanned. His features, again unlike his brothers, were angular, his jaw, his strong brow. His nose wasn't button like at all, Greek and strong, with a bridge close to the top. His teeth were white, and he when younger he was more muscular in stature without having to work at it. Geddyn and Faolan being more athletic.

As the wind died down, he began to just sit and listen. He had had enough thinking about his brothers. He didn't really care about them right now. He was still getting over the death of Faolan, and now he was burdened with another grief. He almost couldn't take it, and absolutely couldn't comprehend how the family of this boy were feeling. He thought he could hear Nevaeh, but dismissed it, she wouldn't be ambling about in the forest in the dark, by herself. She'd be with her family, helping them, crying with them. But then he heard it again, she was calling his name. He stood from where he was, she was pretty far away from what he could hear. He pulled off his shirt, and his trousers, standing naked in the cold before reforming, grabing his clothes in his mouth and running to find her.

Nearing where she was, he could see her through the trees. He dropped his clothes from his mouth and stalked her, trying to stay as quiet as he could, weaving in and out of the trees around her. He stopped, when he was sure she hadn't seen him, and reformed back, pulling his clothes on without a sound and emerging through the trees. He faced her, she was small, and fragile looking. Weak. It was evident that she had been crying, of course she had been crying. He stood in the dark, her in the clearing. His amber eyes were reflecting from the moon. He looked at her, not sure of what she wanted.
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:17 am

Nevaeh looked up to Theanos as he stood in silence, she didn’t know what to say to him. She was still so upset about her brother’s passing and couldn’t help but find ways to blame herself for it. After Haldir had been buried, her brothers did the conventional Elven thing and began to start moving on, the burial rights assured everyone that it was his time and he was back with the Elune. But Nevaeh wished it had ended differently. Theanos before her only amplified her wounds, she looked at him and only wondered what would have happened if she hadn’t been rescued by him. Sure she would probably been enslaved by Lycan or centaur but she would have been able to escape and Haldir and the rest of her brothers would have never gotten involved in this mess. Opening her mouth to speak to Theanos, she took in a deep breath and turned from him, walking back towards the camp. She couldn’t speak to him. Pushing shrubbery and low lying trees out of her way Nevaeh was soon greeted by the warming candlelight that surrounded the camp in a halo of safety. She made her way through the tents, nodding to people who offered their consolidation and sympathies, looking through the crowds of celebrating people she looked for one person in particular, her old friend she hadn’t seen since her travels with Theanos, she looked for the tall blonde haired man; Revion. Locien had told her that he had supplied allot of the weapons for the rebellion’s siege of the castle, but she didn’t know if he had followed them. Rubbing her eyes she followed the sound of clashing swords hoping he would be near. Near the center of the camp was a small makeshift arena for mainly the males to test their skills and bet on each other.

She watched two of the native Lycans bout for a while, their methods almost seemed sophisticated and barbaric at the same time, they fought with such ferocity but they shared the same earthly belief as the Native Elven race. A quality that Nevaeh had to admire. Looking through the crowds of people watching the two fight in friendly competition she caught the glimpse of blonde hair across the way, she had a feeling it wasn’t any of her brothers, it was either short or black apart from Locien’s hair that was always tied back neatly as not to interfere with his healing. She slipped in and out of groups following the tall man towards a dark green tent, stood before its darkened opening Nevaeh paused, unsure if it was him. “I’m sorry for your loss Nevaeh.” Stepping into the tent she was certain it was Revion. Her eyes adjusted to dim candle light that he was working in to see the elven man, as handsome as ever. Nevaeh went to speak as she had with Theanos but instead Revion slipped in, sliding his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him, as Nevaeh leant her head against his shoulder she closed her eyes she tried to forget; words weren’t needed.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 am

Theanos blinked as she ran away from him. He couldn't take it any more, he used to think that he loved her, but now he wasn't so sure. She always seemed distant, and they hadn't so much as touched eachother since he was attacked by the ferile bear. He didn't like how apart they were growing from eachother, and decided to go back to the camp to find her, to hold her and to make everything right. He ran through the trees, following the tracks back to a tent. Being the arrogant and blunt prince of the Lycans, he saw no problem with just walking in, until he was actually in there. He stopped 'Oh... sorry... i'll...' He looked at them together, not helping feeling hatred bubble up inside of him. He turned and left, not stopping, just walking, in an intense rage, knocking children and men alike out of the way. He slowed, not knowing how long he had been walking for. He came to the Yakata river and pulled off his shirt, dropping to his hands and knees and cupping his hands to bring the clean water to his mouth. Moonlight was reflecting in the river and he saw a reflection emerge. He knew exactly who it was the second he saw her. 'Prince, excuse me, i did not expect for you to be here. I will leave you.' He let out a sigh 'No. Stay.' Her thick accent made him smile as she spoke again. 'There is something troubling you? We have won the war...' He looked up from the reflection to her. She was more beautiful every time he saw her. Her raven-black hair and foreign features. 'Sit with me.' he commanded her, she moved herself over to him and with struggle sat down. She was wearing her battle armour, and it looked glorious, een though it left her short for breath. When she sat, he turned her and began un-buckling her brest-plate. When it fell to the floor, she let out a great sigh. 'Thankyou Prince.' He said nothing only willing her not to speak. They sat there, silent, looking up at the moon.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 am

Nevaeh couldn’t turn to face Theanos as he briefly stepped into the tent, Revion however smirked. She fell asleep in his arms and woke up in the small bed by his anvil and Revion was already using. The sun was just rising and the sound of metal clashing on metal rang throughout the camp as he continued to repair broken swords and armour. As she turned on her side to watch him he smiled down to her. “I hope I haven’t woken you, I just needed to have this finished before the rest of the camp awake...” Nevaeh sat up “Not at all...what are you doing?” She slid off of the bed and stood watching him “Just repairing a bent sword, one of the vixen ladies must have ran someone through pretty hard or decided to hit a wall...only made of bronze so not too surprising...” Revion looked over to Nevaeh who didn’t seem to be listening. “Am I boring you?” Nevaeh snapped back and shook her head violently. “No...no...I’m just thinking about my bow, I made one on my travels and when we were taken, well I don’t know what happened to it...” Revion smiled, putting down his hammer “Leave it to me; I’ll sort something out...” Before Nevaeh could protest or even thank Revion, Alyan came bounding into the tent and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her out of the tent and along the paths. “It’s going to happen Nev!” Puzzled, Nevaeh broke free. “What do you mean?” Alyan laughed with a strong beaming smile. “I’m getting married, properly married!” Nevaeh squeaked with excitement and hugged her eldest brother tightly. “Lycan or Elven wedding?” She laughed as Alyan spoke coolly “Both. So we are married in both race’s eyes!” Nevaeh shook her head in amusement. “When?” Alyan continued to lead her towards the castle “In a few days for the Lycan wedding then two days after for the Elven wedding, gives time for mother to travel out this far don’t you think?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 am

Theanos had left the river by morning. Mihewi was everything he needed, but still he couldn;t bring himself to touch her. He bumped into a shapeshifter and asked about Nevaeh's whereabouts, soon being informed that she had stayed with the blacksmith all evening. Theanos grunted, and carried on walking, that was, until he was stopped by a wondering centaur. 'Princess Graddeoan want's to see you, she is in her tent. South to the camp, on the hill.' He bowed before leaving. Theanos was in a terrible mood, hearing aout Nevaeh hadn't helped. Lycans handled grief in a different way to other races, becoming more violent and on edge than others. It would have helped if he hadn't felt so responsible.

Theen neared his sister's tent, he walked inside without any consideration, as he normally did when he was feeling particularly bitchy. 'What.' he was stopped in the door, his sister was sitting on a woven mat on the ground, playing with her hair. It wasn'tas elegantly curled as it usually was, more unkempt, plaited to one side, scraggly pieces falling infront of her face. She was humming quietly to herself, the age old Lycan song. 'Theo. What's wrong?' He huffed and sat on the floor in the doorway. 'You know me too well.' She stopped her humming and turned her head to him, she looked radient. 'Is it Nevaeh. I heard about her and the man of her kind.' Theanos looked to the floor, he was destroying great clumps of grass from the ground. 'She is an elf, and he too. Mihewi has spoken to me about you. She is a pulchritudinous girl, and I see how you look at her... I suggest you leave the elf to play her games.' Theanos looked up to his wise sister. 'You wanted to see me?' Elayahi smiled and looked down, trying to conceal her joy. 'Yes. Alyan and I, we're...' Theanos broke out into a smile. 'Did you see what that maggot did to my arm?' Elaya laughed 'Yes, and he still doesn't trust you... but he will... I wanted to ask you, to go and see him... he has something to ask you.' Theanos looked at her 'You look different parum sanctimonialis...' she laughed again 'Just go to find him...'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:53 am

Nevaeh walked away from her brother, so happy that he was finally getting married. She didn't go back to see Revion, instead she wandered through the camp and bega to talk to people who she hadn't seen in so long. Theanos was still in the forefront of her mind, she couldn't shake him away. Alyan was walking through the camp until he caught sight of Theanos and walked over to him, taking him back into an empty tent. Sitting down, Alya took a deep breath in "I need to ask you something..." He smiled "I...I'd like to ask for your sister's hand in marriage..." He held his breath in anticipation of Theanos' answer.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 am

Theanos looked at the elven man that he had grown to respect increasingly over their time together. Alyan had cropped his hair short again, his tattoo's were visible through his thin elven shirt. The prince wasn't quite sure what to make of the question. They sat there, staring eachother down for what seemed like an age.

Alyan's heart was racing. On one hand, he despised Theanos for taking them to war, for nearly killing them both, and for the inintentional murder of Haldir. On the other, he was to be his brother in law, and his permission was key for Elayahi, she had told him prviously that she wouldn't marry him without Theen's permission. They glared at eachother.

Finally, Theanos ended the silence 'Do you just want her hand or the rest of her aswell?' He grinned, half with humor, and half with malice. 'The rest of her would be nice too.' Alyan replied through gritted teeth. Theen sighed 'You understand, that if you hurt her, I will kill you.' Alyan sniffed, and wiped a hand across his nose whilst saying 'I have no intention of letting her come to any harm.' Theanos stood 'Then I have no intention of stopping you marrying her... I assume the ceremony will be Lycan...' Alyan nodded 'And Elven, your mother has planned for us a ball after the ceremony... but Elayahi has asked for... for you to hold the blood ritual.' Theanos smiled. 'Yes. Of course.' He left the tent, feeling slightly less hatred toward Alyan, afterall, they were to be brothers.

'I don't want her to be my Hellsvined, she had hurt my brother, did you see her going off with that man, the slut.' Alyan frowned 'It's Helmsvin... and i'd rather you not talk about my sister that way...' 'Well I'd rather she'd not be that way.' Alyan sighed 'You're beautiful when you're angry...' the princess smiled 'And when you're sad... and happy... and everything else...' He looked at her as she looked at her bare feet. 'Amin mela lle' Alyan whispered in her ear as she laid her back to his chest. 'EGO diligo vos' she replied.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 am

Sat outside of the blacksmith’s tent on a fallen tree, Nevaeh sighed and called back into the darkened opening “Can I come in yet?” Revion’s laugh emanated from the tent as the sound of metal clashing stopped. “Not yet! It you can’t come in for a while I’m afraid.” Nevaeh stood up pushing her hair back from her face and began to walk off “I don’t use a sword anyway!” Revion laughed again as he continued his work. Nevaeh had to find something to occupy her time before the weddings; she would wait for her mother to arrive with the ceremonial robes that were compulsory attire for the Elven wedding. She thought f the weddings and wondered what was worn. Two days passed and Nevaeh still hadn’t seen Theanos properly, they had glanced to each other in passing ways but since Haldir’s burial she hadn’t spoken to him properly; she felt that his death had broken them apart. She saw him with Mihewi allot and decided not to interfere as after last time she had gotten him seriously injured. Nevaeh still loved him and if that meant he needed time alone, she could wait this time. Stood outside of the forest, Nevaeh, Locien and Voronwë met their mother whilst Anion helped Alyan battle his last nerves. As promised their mother had brought all of their robes for the Elven wedding. Non e of them knew what they were to wear for the Lycan marriage. Making their way to the ceremonial grounds Locien went ahead to meet Alyan. Looking over to her mother, Nevaeh could see that she knew all that had happened just through one glance, nodding, they followed the brothers.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 am

Theanos gave Nevaeh a wide birht before the Ceremony. He didn;t want anything to do with her while she was hanging around with the blacksmith, his blonde hair and apron, he was nothing to Theanos, and yet, she seemed to adore him.

The time of the bonding had come, and Theanos was in the Mulier tree with his little sister, watching her get ready with a stern expression on his face. He clicked his tounge, something he only did when worried or thinking seriously. 'What's wrong magnus lupis?' she said, sighing. Her hair was again ruffled and unclean, in it were plaits entwined with feathers and blood from the same animal. There were wooden beads and glass beads in her hair too. The tips of her hair were muddy, but she still looked positively radient. 'Nothing...' he said, trying to sound cheerful. She sighed and stood, turning to him 'Its Fao isn't it. I know. I wanted him to be here too.' Theanos looked down to her sympathetically as she tried to keep the tears in. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her on the top of her head. 'Now, cheer up, you're about to get bonded to a ponse, you're going to need all the strength you can get!' She laughed unvoluntarily and pounded his bare chest with her fist. 'Shut up and go outside.' he laughed, leaving the tree and walking to the clearing.

Inside the clearing were heavy logs laid on their side facing eachother. The clearing was rimmed with a sacred ring. Theanos made his way to the entrance, there, greeted by his mother. '...Theanos... my son... how is she?' she took off her shoes and hung them up on a tree branch. Theen kissed her cheek, leaning down ever so slightly to do so. 'She is fine. Beautiful. Please go and see her.' the woman smiled briefly 'I will get ready with her.' Theen nodded to her as she made her way around the sacred circle. He then met the elven family, seeing them come forth through the trees. 'Abyssus prosapia.' he greeted them. 'Please remove your shoes and clothing before the ceremony starts. Hello again Ms Fayeorlha.' His statement seemed to shock them 'Our... our clothes?' Locien laughed 'surely you are joking?' Theanos' stone cold expression didn't change, extinguishing Locien's nervous laughter. 'You can keep on your shorts.' 'And the women their tops?' the one twin chimed. 'No.' He looked outraged. 'And what if we wont.' Theanos growled threateningly, seeming to scare the older elf as she jumped back 'Then you don't come in.' he growled through gritted teeth. The elf said nothing, instead starting to strip down to only his under-shorts. When they had all done the same, Theanos nodded for them to stay where they were. He came back to them with a bowl full of clayed mud and some beaded necklaces, which he gave to the women. 'If you wanted them. For Lycans, nudity is natural. For you, less so.' He set the bown of mud down on a cut off tree and grabbed the eldest brother. 'Stand still.' Grabbing a handful of mud, he slapped it cold on his back, moving it to cover his skin, doing the same with the front. With his then muddied hands, he plaitted his hair down his back loosely. He did the same with Locien, and their mother, and lastly Nevaeh, feeling uncomfortable at touching her skin. 'You may go in, to the right log you may sit.'

Theanos waited for a while, hoping for Mihewi to come. Elayahi had invited her, even though it was usually for strictly family. He didn't know how she felt about her marrying the elven man, and if she took offense to it. Fortunately however, she turned up. Her hair was plaitted already, and coated with a dry layer of mud. 'My Prince.' she bowed her head to him before pulling off her shirt-dress over her head. 'I didn't know you'd come.' She smiled. 'Of course.' He smiled also, dipping his hand in the mud. It touched her warm skin and he felt a shiver go through him. Her skin was soft, softer than he had felt. She turned and he applied the mud to her chest, slowly. She was such a sensuous person, and he couldn't help be caught up in the moment of it all. He stopped, finally, showing her in.

The ceremony began. Theanos' body was adorned with the same mud, although two handprints in blood were upon his chest. His eyes had been charcholed and a small piece of his short hair plaitted and intwined with a feather. Alyan came into the circle, followed by the other twin, who looked the same as his family, joining them. Alyan stood to the right of Theanos. His chest was bare, and clean, black rims around his upper arms to add to the arrangement of tattoo's he already had. His eyes ad been blackened too, and his hair blooded. He stood tall, looking more Lycan than Theanos had ever seen him. Theen put a hand on his shoulder and leant into him, whispering 'Brother.' he pulled back, his hand still on his shoulder. Alyan gripped Theanos' shoulder also, smiling, shaking him a bit, 'brother.' he mouthed back. Elayahi came through the tree's her mother behind to sit next to Mihewi on the empty log in constrast. Elayahi's upper-half was also bare, apart from black rings around her wrists. She came and stood next to Theanos, facing Alyan. He smiled seeing her. 'Sub luna illae nox noctis , quod astrum nostri abbas' Theen started, looking up to the heavens 'nos redimio illa duos animus reus liberi in somes quod mens.' he paused, looking down to the both of them 'scelero , quod incendia.' He pulled out from a sheath strapped to his leg, an ornate bone dagger. Elayahi held up her right hand in the air, palm facing Alyan, who did the same, laying his hand atop hers. Theanos cut the hands apart with his. 'EGO voco incendia ex divum , facio lemma reborn. Procer , quod sollicitus!' From nowhere, the sacred ring that had been drawn around the clearing caught alight, flames reaching high toward the night sky, encircling them both. Theanos gripped his sister's hand 'Iam , ut they utriusque sto seorsum , suum cruor per exsisto iunctus , condita lemma ut unus' he cut into Elayahi's skin violently, drawing thick, crimson blood from it. He then grabbed Alyan's hand, and cut the knife gently across his palm. His skin sliced open with the royal blue blood. They joined their hands together and the flames roared with life.

Theanos smiled 'vos es reus in Lycan via , quod EGO tribuo vos meus bona , sub astrum nostri abbas.' Elayahi beamed brightly, wrapping her arms around Alyan and engaging in a deep, passionate kiss.

Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

OOC

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 am

OOC[[ Under the moon of this night, and the stars of our fathers
we bind these two soul bound children in body and mind
with blood, and fire.
I summon fire from the sky, to make them reborn, princess, and worrior.

Now, their blood shall bind them, once seperate, but now, as one body.

you are bound in the Lycan way, and I give you my blessing, under the stars of our fathers. ]] OOC
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:39 am

Nevaeh managed to distance herself from Theanos throughout the whole wedding, she looked away as he applied the mud, she held back her embarrassment and throughout the ceremony she was stood with her other brothers, happy that Alyan had found someone who he trust and love so much. The Lycan marriage was nothing like the Elven ceremony, the Lycan was intense and intimidating; full of passion. As the Ceremony ended Nevaeh didn’t follow her mother over to the married couple, she was sure that they would want their alone time sooner rather than later. Making her way out of the ceremonial grounds, Nevaeh picked up her clothes and made her way down to the river nearby. Still a while away she could hear it rolling softly over pale stones, the moonlight reflecting in its unbroken surface. Standing over the surface she looked down to herself covered in the mud, stepping into the water a shiver ran up her spine. The mud washed away easily and followed the path of the river, outwards to the costal elemental tribes. She smiled at the thought of the Elven wedding, she hadn’t been to a ceremony since she was a little girl, and they were so beautiful.

Now lying in the water Nevaeh closed her eyes and thought of what was happening around her. She didn’t understand Theanos’ reasoning, her brother had died, and possibly her favourite brother and she had ended up trying to comfort him instead. After the burial she needed sympathy but when she found the man who she thought she loved, Nevaeh felt as if she had received a cold stare. Picking up one of the stones to her side Nevaeh held it up to the moonlight, watching the small flecks of crystal glisten as she continued to contemplate. She loved him, but Nevaeh still couldn’t shake the feeling that ever since they walked into the native Lycan tribe, Theanos hadn’t been the same. Nevaeh wanted so badly to blame it all on Mihewi; say she was the cause of their troubles, but she couldn’t bring herself to do so; Nevaeh bring herself to blame anyone. Stepping out of the water she got dressed back into her worn clothing and sighed. She thought about Revion and a small smile came to her face; she couldn’t hold it back even if she tried. Her mind was so full of conflicting thoughts; she couldn’t bring reason into the equation. She loved Theanos but Revion was an Elf, he understood how she would be feeling, he knew her values and ideals. He just seemed to understand her. Theanos was tall, proud and strong in appearance, but Revion matched his swordsmanship, he was very poetic in nature, with his long blonde hair falling over his shoulders, his bright blue eyes reflecting the colour of the sky.

She had loosely plaited her hair on her walk back towards camp; a few loose whisps of hair framed her face delicately as she entered the soft candlelight of the camp. She looked towards Revion’s tent and wanted to see him but as she walked over Nevaeh felt a sudden tinge of guilt deep in her chest, she put her hand on the canvas door and pulled it open to see that no one was inside, it made her decision to sleep in Alyan’s tent allot easier, after all Alyan was up in the Lycan castle somewhere, enjoying his first night as a married man. Sitting on the woven mat in the centre of the floor she sighed, she felt completely torn between the two men; she lay down and stared up to the ceiling, hoping that the ball tomorrow and the Elven wedding two days after would keep her mind off of things.

Nevaeh didn’t feel like she had had much sleep the night before, as the sun blinded her tired eyes she wondered if she had left the canvas opening open. She didn’t remember doing so; then again she didn’t remember much from the last few days, she looked up to the ceiling of the tent for a while, she had nothing she needed to do, she didn’t even have to go to the ball, but if she didn’t it wouldn’t look well in her favour. Sluggishly Nevaeh pushed herself up off of the floor and began to brush her hair out of the loose plait; it had grown far longer than she had ever had it before she had gone with Theanos. Now down by her waist, she didn’t know what to do with it, she would have to consult her mother later on in the day. But now she wanted to find Theanos, she wanted to make everything okay or at least come to a compromise for now. Walking through the camp she couldn’t seem to find him anywhere after asking a few people, no one had seen him yet, seeing that it was only sunrise Nevaeh assumed that he could possibly still be asleep. Nevaeh spent the rest of her early morning wandering around the surrounding Forrest; she still had a troubled mind.

It was around mid morning when Nevaeh sought out her mother in an empty tent who was already sat on a small wooden chair with arms crossed. “You’re late, we need to get ready.” Nevaeh laughed and sat before her mother. With Nevaeh’s new found long hair her mother couldn’t wait to try hair style after hair style, they must have been sat there for a few hours before her mother found one she thought was suitable. Letting it down as the Elven blacksmith walked into the room Nevaeh’s mother stood up and hugged him “Revion, it has been too long how are you?” The tall man smiled and hugged the woman back. “I’m well, how are you? The years are serving you well...” Nevaeh and her mother laughed. Turning to face Nevaeh Revion smiled, when you are able, you can go into my tent now, I have a present.” Nevaeh raised an eyebrow and laughed “Oh?” He began to walk out of the tent and nodded “Well come by when you have a moment.”

Nevaeh’s mother looked over to her and smiled in approval. “He is a good Elven man, you should marry him.” Nevaeh’s eyes bolted up “What?” She coughed. “You need to get your head out of the clouds; Theanos is a charming young man, handsome but the love that Alyan shares with his wife is rare, I just think you should be more realistic; you are a guard, an archer and he is a blacksmith, remember that.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Theanos was sat at the dinner table, opposite his mother, where his father used to sit. They were eating quietly, despite the grunts and tears that Theen made on his slab of blooded meat. 'The ball is going to be grand tonight.' his mother said, not looking up from her meal. Theanos stopped eating. 'I suspect so.' he paused, watching her eat. 'I shall not be wearing the human clothes.' Andraisgloch stopped her eating and looked up to him. 'You will wear it.' Theanos slammed his hands on the table and stood in anger 'I shall not! The reign of my father is over, and the humans are dead. And I shall wear what I like.' He left the room. He wasn't about to be told what to do by a woman that hadn't so much as looked at him for the past 237 years.

Theanos stormed through the castle, knocking over ornaments and slaves as he went. He was in a terrible mood, and wasn't about to be brought out of it by anything. He walked to the highest point in the castle, climbing the narrow staircase until he found the little wooden door. It reached to about his knee, but was pretty wide. He dropped down and opened it, climing through with great effort. He finally found himself in the room he knew so well. It wasn't much of a room, more of an empty space. Him and Faolan's space. They used to go up there all the time, to hide from the guards that had to wrestle them to get them to have a bath, or to hide from their father when he was in one of those 'training' moods. There was a large window to the right of him, it was dusted and clothed now, but he remembered alot from that window. He stood and walked over to it, head bowed slightly as to not hit it on the roof. He whipped the grey sheet down from the window and wiped his hand across the panes. Sitting on the ledge, he could see almost everything. The whole rebellion camp. He was harmlessly looking around, when he spotted Nevaeh. She was walkin, just like she normally walked, confidantly, head high, but with more force in her step, like something had upset her. He wondered, hoped even that she was looking for him, to console her, like she used to when she was upset. However, still watching her, he saw the elven blacksmith. Outraged, Theanos roared, smashing the pains on the window and getting up off his seat. 'What is wrong with her? I bet she was using me for the social status, making me feel like... like this to then... to then just drop me arghhggh!' He punched the stone wall, and dust fell from the ceiling as the room shook slightly. He breathed heavily, leaning his head against the cold stone. 'Lan... why the hell did you have to save me that day... why couldn't you have just ran...' he said, breathing out. He missed his brother more than anything. He would know what to to about Nevaeh. Theen slunk to the floor, his back against the wall. He laughed. What was he thinking? Faolan would only have one answer to the Nevaeh and Mihewi situation. Fuck them both. At the same time if possible. If they refuse, which they shouldn't by the way, you are a bloody prince afterall, then gut them both. Simple. Theanos laughed to himself. Lan was never one for problems.

It was evening when Theanos left their room. He waqlked down the stairs and into the main castle, only to be crashed into by several guards and slaves, all calling his name. They stood and bowed. A centaur guard spoke 'My Prince, the Queen has requested to see you in her chambers.' Theanos grunted 'What if I don't want to.' The guards looked at eachother worried 'Then she suggests you leave.' Theanos sighed. 'Fine. Leave me.' He walked towards his mother's room, finally entering to find her standing on a pedistol being corseted withn an inch of her life. 'My son...' she managed to breathe, beating away the woman who was corseting her. 'I have thought about what you said, and indeed it is tyour right to wear what you will. However I shall insist something.' Theanos sat 'I must insist that, you should no longer play silly games with that elven girl.' Theanos felt like he had been slapped in the face. 'She is an elf, and you are a Lycan man. Nothing good can come of this.' Theen laughed and stood 'But Alyan and Elayahi...' 'SIT DOWN.' he sat. 'Now you listen to me, those two are obviously made for eachother and I would have no other vulgar Lycan touch her and would rather an elf than anything. But you my son are worth more to be with someone inferior. You need someone better... a princess perhaps...' Theen knew exactly who she was reffering to, and didn't like it. 'I shall get ready for the ball.' he left her room.

Andraisgloch was telling the truth, the ball was indeed spectacular. The main hall being decorated with all kinds of gold and riches, there were women standing in groups around the tables, dressed in beautiful clothes and jewlery, and at the head of the room, a table raised on a platform, where Alyan and Elayahi sat. They however didn't seem to think much of the ball, more infatuated with eachother than anything else. Theanos stood at the door. 'Shall I announce you sire?' a fawn asked, Theen nodded. 'Presenting Prince Theanos Graddeoan, First in line to the Lycan throne.' Most women in the room stopped, Theen sighed, oh how he hated women. He climbed down the stairs slowly, his hand on the banistair.

Elayahi looked up when she heard her brother announced. 'Oh...' she gasped, looking at him. He was wearing a black doublet, the laces undone to about the bootom of his sternum. He wore a long sleeved white shirt underneath, it also undone to the sternum. His black boots were laces with gold ornate trimmings. His trousers, black also. Against his dark skin, he looked regal, his eyes blackened delicately, a feather and glass beads in his hair. He looked stunning, masculine and regal. 'Now that's a man.' Elayahi said. Alyan turned to her, mouth open 'excuse me?' Elayahi's eyes snapped back to her husband 'Oh... you're alright...' He laughed 'You're not too bad yourself Mrs Fayeorlha.' She giggled and contunued kissing him again.

Theanos looked around the room, not seeing who he was looking for, dissappointed, he took a drink of ale from the side. While standing there, the girls advanced. Mostly shapeshifters, some elementals. He turned around and jumped. 'Oh... ladies... you're looking wonderful this evening.' they all giggled before bowing 'Thankyou Prince Theanos.' they said simultaneously. 'So, remember me?' One forthright shapeshifter said, moving forward 'Of course Leaah, how could I forget the head of my fanclub...' She squeeled 'did you hear that? Did you hear that? He remember's me! So! When are you going to announce our engagement?' She was atop him now, leaning in manically 'Uhhh...uhhhhhhh...' 'My Prince.' a familiar thick-accented voice came from behind the women. Mihewi moved towards him and smiled, loding her arms out and kissing him on the cheek. She then turned around to all the other women, and glared at them. 'I don't think you have... introduced me to your friends...' she said, down her nose at them all. 'I am Princess Mihewi of the Red Lycan Clan to the east. And who are you.' The girls all glared at her before slowly moving away. 'Thanks... thanks alot. I thought they were going to eat me.' The princess laughed 'I apologise for my forthrightness, I needed to get them away.' Theanos smiled 'Forget about it, it is in the past. Shall we sit? They are to begin in a moment.' she nodded. 'You are to sit with me, on the family table. My mother's request.' She looked at him 'Oh no, I could not do this.' He shrugged 'would you rather defy the Queen?' She seemed to weigh up her options. 'No.' she said finally, following him over to the table.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 am

Nevaeh looked down to the floor of the tent, disheartened and disappointed. She hadn’t spoken the Theanos for a while admittedly but every time she thought about him a part of her lit up; even through all of her pain she still couldn’t imagine her life without crossing paths with him. “But-.” Nevaeh tried to get a word in, but her mother wasn’t going to have any of it. “Nevaeh, darling. He is royalty, a rebellion yes, but royalty none the less...do you really think his mother would approve of another one of her heirs to the throne marrying an elf, let alone and elf of our social background. You need to remember that their cruel reign may be over but they are still in power.” Nevaeh looked away, “But!-.” Continuing to play with her hair Nevaeh’s mother sighed “But nothing, these lycans aren’t as tolerant as the Elven council, what do you think their people will say when they hear that their royal bloodline is being ‘tainted’ so to speak with elven blood? There will be an uproar I tell you.” Nevaeh exhaled deeply and refused to talk about the matter any further; she had enough on her mind without the thought that she wasn’t good enough for him.

Standing in the tent, Nevaeh agreed to meet her mother again in a few hours to set her hair properly with the help of Locien. Her mother, though dissuading Nevaeh to chase after the Lycan prince was not about to have her daughter humiliated by the nobility of the land. She knew of a place not too far from the forest and the camp, a small village; mainly elementals where she would be able to acquire material or even the dress that she needed, a friend owed her a favour so she was sure it wouldn’t be hard to find. If she made haste now Aleina was sure she would be able to get what she needed and be back in plenty of time before the ball. Getting one of the centaurs to take her to the village, she was on her way. Until the ball Nevaeh had nothing to do and now all she wanted to do was find Theanos, once again she desperately tried to find him in the rebellion camp but he was nowhere to be seen. It seemed like wasted effort when one of the vixen tribe confronted her saying that Theanos had returned to the castle the day before, after the wedding ceremony.

Looking up to the castle Nevaeh sighed heavily, she couldn’t go up there, she just felt like a street urchin in comparison to the illustrious building. Its towering spires as tall stain glassed windows, she didn’t feel like she belonged anywhere near the building unless she was guarding some sort of event much like the ball she was attending in the evening. The thought of going to a ball made her nervous; Nevaeh had never been to anything like a ball and didn’t know what to expect. The thought that Theanos would be there with Mihewi just made her feel worse. Nevaeh didn’t know how to dance or use proper etiquette when at the dining table; she could probably just talk with enough sophistication for the Graddoean family’s approval. She had a feeling it wasn’t going to a night to enjoy. Seeing Locien frantically pacing she laughed and realised that at least she would have her brothers to cheer her up. She skipped over to him with a smirk dancing across her face. “What seems to be the problem?” Locien looked over to her and gasped over dramatically. “I cannot find my ribbon, you know the one! Dark green, emerald like, what I wore to Ophelia and Harishem’s wedding last year? I always keep it in my medicine box but it has disappeared. I can’t go tonight without it, I’ll look stupid.” Watching him Nevaeh suddenly cracked up to see the ribbon already tied in his hair, shaking her head Nevaeh began to walk off and called back. “I’m sure you’ll find it, keep looking!”

Looking up to the castle, Nevaeh ad a few more hours to kill and doubted that Theanos was going to leave the castle so decided to see what Revion had in store for her, he was a blacksmith and she knew what he made; swords and armour, but he knew she didn’t use either of those items. Walking up to his tent, the familiar sound of clashing metal rang out. Pulling back the canvas opening she smiled “So, what have you got me then? Some sword I can hit you with?” Revion turned to her laughed. “No, something better I’m afraid, close your eyes and I’ll go get it for you.” Closing her eyes Nevaeh waited for a moment and shifted her weight from foot to foot, not keep on the anticipation. The wait didn’t last long; Revion stood a foot before her and whispered “You can open your eyes now.” Wasting no time Nevaeh gasped in excitement at what was before her. In Revion’s hands was a new bow. It was like nothing she had ever seen before; it wasn’t made of wood like all of her other creations, the main body was a smooth white, it looked like a type of crystal or bone, she couldn’t tell. Along the main body were silver plates and thin wires creating extravagant patterns. Along the inside was an inscription in silver. “Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar” Nevaeh looked up to Revion “I will follow you to death and beyond.” Holding the bow it was surprisingly light. “Thank you, you don’t know what this means to me Revion...” He looked down to her with great compassion in his sapphire blue eyes. “I think I do.” Leaning down he gently touched her shoulder and kissed Nevaeh. She stepped closer to him, prolonging the tender kiss; it had been a long time since she felt such affection. Pulling away Nevaeh looked to the ground, a sudden surge of guilt consuming her. Kissing Revion on the cheek gently she began to make her way back to her mother’s tent where she set down the bow and waited for her arrival.

The sun was near to setting when her mother returned a little frantic, needing to get herself and Nevaeh ready. It wouldn’t take long to do herself; she wanted make sure Nevaeh was perfect. Getting to work on Nevaeh’s hair, she smiled at the results of all her hard work. Getting her dressed into the dress Nevaeh had never felt more feminine. She had never worn dresses from a young age, when fighting with her brothers, shorts and trousers were best; when it came to her guarding, there were few female guards so they had to wear the male uniform anyway. Looking to her daughter, Aleina smiled, she looked beautiful, ethereal even. There was no time to fuss around, gathering up the rest of her brothers the family walked into the castle grounds and into the large ballroom. The siblings looked around in awe at the extravagancy of the room and the people inside. Walking up towards the table, Nevaeh couldn’t help but notice the attention she was receiving from a few of the Elven and even some of the Lycan men. Walking up to her seat to the left of Alyan next to her mother, Nevaeh couldn’t help but look over to Theanos a few times, with every glance she felt guiltier about what had happened before. She was sure he didn’t care for her now he was a fully fledged prince, back in his castle, but it still hurt.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 am

Theanos sat with Mihewi, fully engrossed in her. She was wearing her usual battle armour, but it had been customized with a gold brest-plate and a turquoise skirted bottom. The skirt hugged tightly to her curves and cut just above her mid-thigh. There was no desputing her sex appeal. As he sat, infatuated with the conversation they were having about the swift battle techniques, he missed the entrance of the elven family. 'So what you're saying is...' 'Yes! I moved my arm like... like this, and then he moved under me...' she moved her arm, snakingly in the air, as if mimicking the flight of a bird. 'Did he parry you from there then?' Theanos asked, his head on his hand, elbow leant into her on the table with his back turned to the new couple and the elven family. 'No!' Mihewi's red eyes came alight with describing war. She was the only woman that he had ever know to take pleasure in the practical methods of warfare. It intruiged him and intimidated him slightly, she talked like a man, and yet was still so sultry. 'No, I was not parried! What I mean is, I dodged him, as he moved under me, under my arm, like this, it was... oh... I think they are starting.'

Theen's head snapped around to look and see his mother standing, holding a hand out for silence. The noise in the room fell. 'My people. I... thankyou, for being here at such... short notice...' there was some polite laughter. 'We are here to honor Princess Elayahi, my daughter, whom most of you will know as the Princess who was to be kept a secret, and the worrior Alyan. Elayahi, now, due to her alliance with the rebellion, has met a... beautiful young man who I am... proud, to call my son.' there was an awh of appreciation coming from the crowd. 'Now, least to say, I was not immediately happy when my daughter confessed to me that she was marrying a man of another race.' 'she was outraged.' Elayahi piped in, smiling. The congregarion laughed loudly 'Yes thankyou, but now I have met the boy, he is more Lycan to me than perhaps any of you. And well worthy of my daughter.' Everyone cheered and clapped. Andraisgloch raised her glass. 'To Alyan and Elayahi.' the phrase was repeated in a toast around the room. 'Now. If you will, the ball is to be taking place in the dance hall, if you would all make your way swiftly.'

Alyan stood, bowing to his new wife and offering her a hand. Theanos smiled and said through gritted teeth, 'If he touches her again, i swear i'll break his legs.' Mihewi laughed 'Oh leave them. They are married now. You cannot stop them touching eachother. What do you think they were doing last night?' Theanos closed his eyes tight 'That's disgusting.' Mihewi laughed again, louder. 'Are you going to dance with me Prince Theanos?' Theen froze, looking around the room swiftly for Nevaeh. He didn't think she had turned up, not seeing her earlier when he was looking for her, and not now either. He didn't want to dance with anyone else but her, but throughout the evening, he had felt such a physical tension between him and the tribal princess. He stood. 'I am.' he offered a hand to her and led her down to the dancefloor. They watched Alyan and Elayahi dance on their own for a while, before joining in with them, a clap from the guests as they did.

'I must say Mihewi... you cant dance...' she laughed 'No. I cannot. Not like you do, this is not the dancing I like.' Theen nodded 'I understand. I'm not so good myself. I should also say. I have never dance with a woman in armour before.' Mihewi looked down to her fumbling feet. 'I feel out of place. All these beautiful women. Like I should't be here.' Theanos' brow furrowed in concern. 'Of what I've seen. You are the most beautiful woman in this room. Surely you can see all the heads turning to you.' Her eyes were still lowered. 'Yes. I see them. But not you Prince. You look around for the girl you told me about in the village. The one I have never met, yet causes you so much restriction and pain.' Theen stayed silent, beginning to tense at the mention of Nevaeh. 'If you meant something to her. She would be here.'

It was then he saw her, whilst desperately looking around for some assurance that he she did love him, he saw her, dancing with the blacksmith. His whole body tensed, his eyes going stone cold as he watched them, so close, their bodies pressing against eachother. He moved his head while he dance with Mihewi, people getting in the way. He saw glimpses of her. How beautiful she was, how close the two of them were, how he was leaning into her, how their lips touched.

Theanos broke away from Mihewi violently, pushing his way through the dancing couples, who ignored him and carried on. He weaved his way through them, the image of The blacksmith and Nevaeh kissing burnt in his memory. He found them, pulling the elven man off of her by the shoulder and punching him square in the face. He was knocked back, his nose broken and bleeding profusely. He went in for a shot, but Theanos knocked him back again. The blacksmith wiped his arm across his nose angrily and jumped forward, only for a very quick Ainion to jump in and hold him back. Theanos was also restrained by Alyan, who had left his wife to stop the fight. 'What's wrong with you!?' he shouted. Both men were jumping to get at the other. Theanos tore an arm away from Alyan's grip. 'If you touch her again.' he said, pointing at him threateningly. Revion said nothing. '...Get off me.' Theanos said, shaking the newlywed off of him and pushing his way through the staring guests and through to a corridoor. He stormed down it, pulling off the laces to his doublet and throwing them to the floor, then throwing the garment itself to the floor. Not stopping to pick it up.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 am

Sat at the long dining table, Nevaeh made conversation with her brothers for a while, looking over to Alyan and Elayahi now and then, laughing. “What do you think their babies will look like?” Voronwë smirked; Locien writhed in theatrical disgust “Ugh! Why would you even think of something like that! They wouldn’t...” He looked over to them and waved as if they had said nothing “Oh come now,” Ainion smirked like his brother. “You know they’ll be at it like rabbits until they do get a little Lycan-elf...I personally think it will have two heads!” Nevaeh nearly spat out her drink with laughter, looking around them she could see that the family stuck out, they weren’t as refined as the nobility, but for now she didn’t mind; a laugh was a laugh. “I agree!” Nevaeh and Voronwë said in unison before they saw the hand of the Lycan queen raise and quickly fell to a hush. Listening to her speech, Nevaeh smiled over to the newlywed couple where Alyan gave her a glancing smile back in between laughs, she knew from the one glance that he was so happy; nothing was going to be able to ruin it for him, not tonight. As the whole room toasted to the couple Nevaeh caught another glance from across the table of Theanos and Mihewi, she bit her tongue. He didn’t have to talk to her but he hadn’t as much acknowledged the rest of her family as they entered the room.

Walking into the ballroom Nevaeh watched the newlywed couple have their first dance and wondered to her for the first time since she had heard about the marriage if she would ever get married. Her mother’s forceful words about Revion opened her mind to the thought; she couldn’t see it herself. Looking to Alyan it was obvious that ever since he had met Elayahi he was hopelessly in love and he was going to be married. Nevaeh had always preferred her own company opposed to others and didn’t know of anyone she could see herself spending the rest of her life with. Looking around for Theanos she rolled her eyes as he was nowhere to be seen amongst the crowds of people. However she could just made out Revion in the corner of her eye, approaching her. Turning to face him, she smiled “You brush up well...” He laughed softly “You don’t look too bad yourself...” Taking Nevaeh by the arm he nodded to her; bowing slightly, the Elven way to ask for a dance, Nevaeh bowed in return and followed the other couples who began to dance around the room, she expected Revion to be able to dance, coming from his quite well off background. “You never did tell me why you became a blacksmith, with your father’s social status you could have been so many things.” Revion cut in “Because, I don’t care for money and at the time, with the situation with leaders, I couldn’t of gotten far, besides, I like to make things!” Nevaeh nodded in agreement. “You do have a dab hand.” With Revion’s lead Nevaeh managed to dance with a sense of sophistication and grace. Looking around the room, Revion looked down again to Nevaeh and spoke quietly. “There is something that I have been meaning to tell you... for a long time.” Nevaeh looked up, not sure what he meant. “You see, ever since I met you when we were children, I just felt like you...you were...” He paused, leaning in closer, Nevaeh pulled away a little, but he had her in his grasp. “You were the one for me, Nevaeh I think I love you.” Without letting Nevaeh get a word in, he kissed her softly for a moment. Looking down to the floor Nevaeh couldn’t say anything, she thought for a moment she felt the same way, about to reply she saw Theanos tear through the couple next to them and knock Revion away from her.

Nevaeh Gasped in shock and disgust. As Ainion grabbed onto Revion as he tried to retaliate and Alyan held onto Theanos Nevaeh stepped back, embarrassed with all the eyes focusing on them. She couldn’t say anything for the moment, watching Theanos run away; she looked down to Revion with a pained expression, “I will come find you...” As Locien took Revion out of the room to sort him out Nevaeh began to run after Theanos. Her dress flew behind her, dancing on the subtle breeze she made whilst trying to run after him. Watching Theen remove his doublet and throw it to the floor she called out to him. “Theanos!” She didn’t know what to say to him, everything wanted to pour out at once but she couldn’t express herself in words. Following him still up a staircase she called out again “Why are you doing this!?!”, “What had he ever done to you? What have I ever done to you to make such an example of me in front of all of those people who already believe I am nothing but scum!” Following him down another corridor she fought back tears; he wasn’t going to see her cry again. “You cannot be angry at him, nor can you be angry at me! He is the only person who has shown me any sympathy, any compassion since my brother’s death, the only person who has shown any appreciation towards me in so long, how else would I react? I saved you from dying back in the Lycan camp and what do you do? You rant at me! I don’t understand you at all!” She could no longer hold back the tears, turning around and sitting at the top of the stairs she continued to call out. “You love me one minute, treat me like one of your slaves the next. You kiss me one minute, and are repulsed at the sight of me the next. I may not be a Lycan, I may not be a fighter, but I was there for you since the beginning.” Sitting on the top step Nevaeh now fell silent, watching the silent tears make patches on her dress.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 am

Theanos heard Nevaeh, but was too angry with himself to even aknowledge her existance, in fear that he would say something that he would regret. But she was pushing it. “Why are you doing this!?!”, “What had he ever done to you? What have I ever done to you to make such an example of me in front of all of those people who already believe I am nothing but scum!” He kissed her, that's what he had done. He wanted to shout from the rooftops how much he hated him for doing something he was too cowardly to do. “You cannot be angry at him, nor can you be angry at me! He is the only person who has shown me any sympathy, any compassion since my brother’s death, the only person who has shown any appreciation towards me in so long, how else would I react? I saved you from dying back in the Lycan camp and what do you do? You rant at me! I don’t understand you at all!” That was the last straw. Theanos stopped in his tracks and turned to her, bellowing at her, the noise echoing around the halls, a dreadful noise of pain and anger. 'I can be angry at him, at you, at anyone I like. Because I am a damn Prince. You wan't sympathy? Compassion? Its not all about you Nevaeh, you're a selfish, manipulative bitch, thinking about no-one but yourself. How do you think I felt huh? I cane to you that night. I ran to you and you just turned away. You saved me from nothing. It was Mihewi who saved my life, and all you could do was see what was something that was never there. ' He shook with the sheer release of it all, with the energy that was coarsing though him. “You love me one minute," 'How can I love you?' "treat me like one of your slaves the next." 'You would still be one if it wasnt for me.' "You kiss me one minute," 'I'm not the only one.' "and are repulsed at the sight of me the next. I may not be a Lycan, I may not be a fighter, but I was there for you since the beginning." 'The Beginning?' He stormed up to her, only a few metres away now 'The Beginning!? Given half a chance you would have killed me there and then if you knew who I was. And you know what? You should have.' He dropped to sit on the stair, his head in his hands. He was trembling now, all the pent up energy that he had held since Faolan's death released, and he couldn't take it. He felt rotton to the core. Shouting at the only person outside Elayahi that he really cared about. He wanted to die right there and then. His tears however, downed out any of his thoughts.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 am

Nevaeh kept her eyes down towards the dark red carpet, flinching at Theanos’ every word. She shook her head. He couldn’t seem to see it, she didn’t know what had happened to the first Theanos, the Theanos that had rescued her; the one she had grown to love unconditionally. She couldn’t look up to him for the moment; her thoughts went back to Revion again. Even when she was right by Theanos she still thought about him; how he would never shout at her, never put her down. As he sat steps above from her something must have snapped inside her. Wiping away her tears she stood up and turned to face Theanos, her eyes cold and unforgiving. “And you call me a manipulative bitch? You are nothing but a spoilt little prince who is willing to throw people away when it suits you Don’t you dare even think about blaming this on me or Revion. At least he had been there for me. Oh no! Something didn’t go exactly to plan for you? Shut up, you are a pathetic excuse for a Lycan. So go for it, go with your princess, I couldn’t care less anymore, I wish I had never met you.” She walked down the stairs, ignoring him, she was too angry. Calling back, she began to pull out her hair jewellery “So for the rest of the week, I will have nothing to do with you and when the Elven calibrations have finished I won’t bother you anymore- Revion has asked me to go back to Murtochk with him.” Making her way towards the door to the ballroom she turned to face him. “Oh and you do smell of dog.” Walking back into the ballroom Nevaeh weaved in and out of dancing couples, making her way back to the camp.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

Theanos listened to her shouting at him, taking it all, he was tired, worn out, he hadn’t meant anything that he had said. If it were Faolan, he would understand, grief took its toll on everyone differently, and with Theanos, it hadn’t helped that he always blamed himself. If he hadn’t left the castle that day, they wouldn’t have murdered his brother. If he’d never met Nevaeh, she would still be doing what she was, totally oblivious to all the heartache he caused her happy, with Revion. If he hadn’t insisted on declaring war, Haldir wouldn’t have died. All the bad feelings swept over him, like a sea of self-hate. He took everything she said to him, each word cutting him like a knife, but he didn’t care. He deserved it.

It was a while after Nevaeh left when he stood. Nothing was worth it anymore. He had turned away the one person who had actually meant anything to him, because he was selfish, and spoilt. There was nothing left for him now. He walked out of the castle, dragging his feet invisible to anyone who may have seen him. He walked through the camp. Most people were asleep, in their tents, all the others either at the ball or completely drunk, they didn’t notice him. He went to his tent, opening a chest and pulling out some rope. It dragged, heavy across the ground as he walked towards the forest.

‘I can’t do this anymore’ Theanos screamed, his voice full of grief and pain, kneeling in the ground. He had lost his brother, his friend, his sister, and now, his Nevaeh. He stood, trembling, his hands shaking vigorously as he reached up towards the noose. He stood on the stool, and hung the rope around his neck. Tears streamed down his face, the black from his eyes staining his cheeks as he tightened the thick strands. He took an intake of breath and kicked the stool away.

The rope creaked against the wood of the tree. The distant sound of laughter and dancing was heard, as silence consumed the wood.

Alyan ran through the wood, his smart dress shirt being torn behind him by the wind. He had no idea where the prince had gone, but felt like wherever it was, wasn’t good. He had heard the shouting from the hall, at how his sister had gone hell for leather at him. Sure, he didn’t trust him, sure, everything in his being was telling him that liking one of his kind was bad, but he couldn’t help it The strong bond of brotherhood they had made back in the wood was too much to ignore, as he ran through the trees.

He spotted him, his heart jumping in his mouth; fear consumed him as he cried out ‘THEANOS!’ The sound of the rope echoed loudly. He ran, hoping it had not snapped his neck, that he wasn’t too late. He grabbed the man’s shaking body, pulling a knife out from his belt and slicing the rope, sending them both falling to the floor. He held the crying Lycan in his arms, stroking his hair and hugging him tightly as he shook. ‘Why didn’t you leave me?’ he cried loudly, between sharp, ragged breaths. ‘Let me go let me die... please.’ ‘Shhhh...’ he said, trying to stifle his cries by holding him tighter. ‘Everything is my fault, its all me... why couldn’t you... leave me to die...’ Alyan held him still, confused and horrified at what he was saying. He pulled him back to look at him, shaking him by the shoulders ‘What the hell are you saying? What’s your fault? Our brothers dying? Nevaeh being a bitch? It’s not your fault Theen! None of that is your fault! She loves you! Don’t you know that? She’s trying to make you jelous! Come on man... can’t you see that...’ he held him again, Theen’s noises subsiding. ‘What’s she going to think when she hears you died too? I couldn’t let her OR Elayahi go through that, I you all too much for that... She’s going to go mental when she hears what you tried to do...’ Theen pulled away suddenly ‘No... she can... she can never hear of this... I wont let her know. You cant! Alyan!’ He moved away, his arms in the air ‘Woahhh man! She wont know.’
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:32 am

Walking out of the castle, her brothers looked towards her, Voronwë shocked at what had come out of his little sister’s mouth, she ignored them all, no one was going to understand what was going through her head at the time, she regretted every word she had said, she looked back at his expression she screamed at him, let all over her anger out on him. It wasn’t fair. She sighed and made her way back to the camp. Un fastening her hair Nevaeh walked towards Revion’s tent, she had to see if he was okay, even if she was being torn apart inside; she still had feelings for him. Looking into the tent Revion was lying on his bed mat. “Hi...” She whispered as he turned over, obviously sleeping. Sitting by him, Locien had done a good job with his nose quickly; there was only a little bruising one the right side. Laying beside him, she brushed his hair from his face, waking him up. “Hi...” He whispered back. “Are you okay?” Nevaeh smiled weakly, she didn’t want him to see her so upset over what could be nothing. “Yeah I’m better now than you, well...” Revion smiled. “You could make things even better...” Nevaeh looked over to him with his eyes wide. “Uh, maybe not now? You know... I need to prepare the wedding grounds and all...” She kissed him on the cheek and walked to the entrance of the tent and went towards Alyan’s old tent though she didn’t get much sleep, waking up just as the sun began to rise, Nevaeh rounded up a few people to start with the wedding grounds. She looked up to the castle and thought of Theanos, how she wanted to say sorry, but she still had a point to prove.
A group of twelve people followed Nevaeh in the woods towards a large clearing, it was a good size for the wedding, similar to the Lycan marriage, it was specifically for family and very close friends. Firstly the group un wound wire and hung it from tree to tree where they also wove in and out white silk ribbons. From the ribbon and wire, small silver bells and lanterns were hung. At the end of the clearing was a tree, a little taller than Nevaeh. From the tree they hung the same ribbon and bells that were already being caught by the gentle breeze; the gentle ringing filled the forest. The wedding grounds didn’t take too long to set up, placing a large candle at the bottom of the tree, Nevaeh and the group made their way back towards the camp. Nevaeh went to her mother and picked up her wedding robes, no one had mentioned last night to her, she didn’t know if she wanted anyone to or not, but still not seeing Theanos was killing her. She spent the most of the day making sure her brothers would wear the robes, finding Alyan and making him put them on was the most difficult. “Come on! It’s tradition!” She struggled and wrestled with him “But Elayahi will laugh at me” Nevaeh laughed “No, we are all going to laugh, but you have to, it’s just the way!” After a while Alyan finally submitted. Nodding with approval Nevaeh walked back down to the grounds, it was nearly time for the ceremony to begin. As the sun began to set, the elves and Lycans were made to stand with each other, not in separate groups the whole ceremony was about uniting the souls of two people. As the Lycan family came towards ceremony grounds, a smaller Lycan, a relative on the Elves stopped Theanos “You cannot wear trousers, all attending the wedding is to wear the robes! Oh... well... seeing as you put it so eloquently... um! Trousers yes that’s fine, you go right on in!”

Stood by the tree, Nevaeh nodded to the newlywed couple. Her mother was to hold the ceremony, so as soon as her mother had arrived, all were told to sit down. As the candles were lit, all fell silent. Taking the couple by the hand, Nevaeh’s mother began speak slowly. “And as the stars look down onto our people today we combine two souls, May the Elune look down on your souls and bless you with undying happiness...” Taking a piece of ribbon from the tree she tied it to each of the couple’s wrist and picked up the candle from the floor, as the wind picked up the bells began to chime. Holding the candle she held it under the ribbon. “As the candle burns away the ribbon, too does the Elune burn away all restrictions and prejudices. You are both as one with each other, may the Elune bless this joining of souls.” Kissing both Elayahi and Alyan on the forehead, she nodded. The ceremony was complete. Nevaeh stood by her brother and kissed him on the forehead, as did the rest of her brother to him, a sign of congratulations and acceptance.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 am

Theanos had spent a good evening asleep while Alyan sat with him and his medicals tried to heal his rugged breathing. He awoke to the sound of someone calling his name. ‘Prince Graddeoan...’ it was a slave ‘The wedding is to start promptly.’ He groaned and pulled himself up, starting to get dressed.

Theen walked into the clearing on his own, wearing an elaborate white dress-shirt with gold stitching and a pair of black trousers. “You cannot wear trousers, all attending the wedding is to wear the robes!” Theanos turned to the small, rather chubby elven man. ‘Do you know who I am?’ the elf shuffled “Oh... well...” ‘I...’ Theanos cut in ‘Am the Prince Graddeoan. And I, want to wear trousers.’ The elven man laughed nervously as the prince towered over him threateningly. “Seeing as you put it so eloquently... um! Trousers yes that’s fine, you go right on in!” Theanos walked in and sat down, on his own. Mihewi wasn’t there. So he was sat on his own, as his mother was sitting at the front, where Nevaeh was, and Revion. He sat at the back inconspicuous to all. Most people bowed to him as they entered, grimacing at the blooded, saw rope burn around his muscular neck. The ceremonies began with Elayahi trying to stifle her laughter as her half-husband walked out in what looked like a tabard. The ceremony was beautiful, in an elven way. Lycans were all so terribly different to elves, yet, there was something hauntingly similar in the words being spoken, and they way they looked at each other. When it was over, Elayahi walked out with her new Elven husband, hand in hand, smiling at everyone they passed, she stopped when they passed him, struggling away from Alyan to wrap her arms around her brother’s neck. Theanos hissed in pain as she did so, she let go quickly and moved his shirt away gently to look at the burn in horror. ‘What the hell...’ she muttered. Theanos smiled sympathetically, guiding her back over to Alyan again, who took her from him begrudgingly as she turned back to look at her brother.

After the wedding was a large feast at which most of the elven participants were quickly drunk. Theanos drank short sharp drinks of hard alcohol, sitting in the corner of the festivities, away from the many couples who were making out. He watched Revion very closely, he didn’t like him, and it wasn’t just for hanging around Nevaeh. Suddenly, he saw his sister storming through the crowd towards him, dragging Alyan along with her. ‘Is this true?’ she spat, shaking her husband about. ‘What? That you’ve married a pansy?’ He laughed to himself ‘HaHa.’ Alyan said sarcstically. ‘Grow up.’ She growled, turning to Alyan ‘come on, lets go.’ He didn’t move ‘go where? The party’s just starting...’ she grinned at him, moving towards his ear and whispering something to him. Judging by his facial expression, it was something good. ‘Party’s over, see you Theen.’ He saluted him half mockingly as he was dragged off by his wife.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:14 am

As the Elven festivities began, Nevaeh didn’t feel like drinking much, of course she drank when someone offered her a drink, but only ended a little tipsy at best. Revion however had gotten him self very drunk indeed. People were sat around kissing and groping which only edged him on to do the same with Nevaeh. Nevaeh however didn’t feel quite the same, leaning back a little she wasn’t very comfortable with the whole situation. But seeing Theanos in the corner, she had to play along, if she gave up with the whole Idea now she could just see everything repeating itself with Theanos eventually getting bored of her and then she would have nothing. Kissing Revion passionately, there wasn’t much passion; he was almost too drunk to stand up on his own. Sitting him down on a chair, Nevaeh planned to get a decent night sleep.

Theanos hadn’t so much as look at her since their argument; she couldn’t blame him. Walking straight past Theanos, her robe brushed his leg as she walked down the small candlelit pathway towards the camp. No one was around yet, they all seemed to be too drunk at the celebration not notice anyone had left at all. Walking into Alyan’s tent she laid down on the mat and her eyes began to feel heavy very quickly. Halfway between sleep she heard the canvas of her tent move Nevaeh bolted up, hoping it was Theanos, looking up in the dim light she saw the tall thin frame of Revion. He didn’t say much that could be understood. He knelt by Nevaeh, dribbling drunken slurs as he tried to get her to lie down again. Nevaeh struggled against Revion but even drunk he was stronger than Nevaeh. Forcing kisses Nevaeh pushed herself away and began t shout at the elf violently.

Leaving the tent she ran into the woods, her breath ripped out in rags. The sound of cheering and laughter began to fade with every step she took. She kept on running in the forest until all had fallen silent, looking ahead of her she could see the small sapling already taller, she looked to the mound underneath and smiled weakly, at least Haldir never had to see any of this. She sat in front of his grave and began to talk to him in elven, asking him for guidance and support, looking up towards the half moon Nevaeh sighed, her father would have known what to do, he always did.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:08 am

Theanos dropped his eyes down as Nevaeh walked past. It was almost too much to see her kiss him like that. It was so hard to carry on, but he had to, Alyan said that she still loved him, and if there was even the slimmest chance that that was true, he would be there. He had another couple of drinks, looking around the party before noticing Revion drunkedy getting up to leave. He decided to follow him. He stood outside Nevaeh’s tent, listening to her shouts and struggles, trying desperately to restrain himself from running in there and breaking every one of the boy’s fingers. He watched her run off and waited until she was completely gone before going into the tent. ‘Hello Revion.’ He said. ‘Which arm do you spar with?’ he asked, seemingly kind. ‘M...my left... like...’ Theanos stopped him from talking, standing on his right arm until he screamed out in pain. He heard a crunch, it didn’t take much effort, elves bones being brittle and easy to crush. ‘You’re just lucky i’m in a good mood.’ He left the blacksmith writhing in pain on the floor, swiftly moving back to the party. ‘Locien!’ He shouted, seeing him turn around he whistled and motioned for him to come to him. ‘Revion fell and hurt his arm, he’s in Nev’s tent. I’m going to find her. If i were you, I wouldn’t treat him after what he did to your sister.’ He turned on his heels and left, tearing off his shirt as he ran, it becoming too hot, Lycan’s being very hot blooded after all. He followed her tracks, and slowed when he figured out where she had gone, to see Haldir. He walked into the clearing slowly, staying in the shadows. He coughed once, to announce him there. ‘Revion won’t be touching you again.’ He muttered, not sure how to act around her anymore.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 am

“ I don’t know what to do anymore, I wish you could see them, you would be able to tell me who to chose...well of course you would chose Theanos , I thought I would too, but I just don’t know.” Rubbing her tired eyes she sighed. “I bet her thinks I am just an elf now, nothing better than one of his slaves, that’s why I can’t decide, I know Revion is smarmy, you’ve seen him yourself, just like his womanising father...But I know he would treat me well, there would be security. I could go back to guarding and well he has his workshop and all. But Theanos was just...so much better than him! What do I do?” She sat looking at the tree, genuinely waiting for an answer when she heard Theanos’ cough, she knew it was him, looking forward still she didn’t say anything at first. She had wanted him to show up all of this time, but now he was behind her, she couldn’t think of what to say, she wanted to prove her point that she could live on just fine without him but couldn’t bring herself to be so vicious again, it wasn’t in her nature. She stood up and turned to face him, her expression matched his the night they buried Haldir, there wasn’t much expression. “Why? What have you done now?” She looked away. “Have you hurt him?” Biting her lip for a moment she tried not to get angry, but she couldn’t take this anymore. “He had never done anything to you; do you just walk around hurting people for fun now?” She fiddled with the long sleeves of her robe “I don’t think I will ever understand you Theanos, not anymore. You have changed, and changed me.” No tears fell from her eyes, she was tired of crying, she used to be allot stronger than to cry at everything that went wrong. “I don’t know what you want to hear from me, why are you here?” She looked away again, she wanted to run up and hug him, kiss him; but it felt like that could never happen again.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 am

Theanos stood there, taking her crap, saying nothing but just taking blow, after blow. He waited until she was finished, staying quiet for a moment before saying. ‘He tried to hurt you.’ He said with not much emotion in his voice, ‘That’s what he did to me.’ He stood tall, even though he was crumbling inside. His neck ached as the cold air hit it, his arm hurt from where Alyan had tried to kill him, and the scar on his shoulder was a constant reminder of how he got his brother killed. ‘I don’t need to hear anything from you. We’ve both had enough of words.’ He stated. ‘If you want me to leave, I will, you’ll never see me again, if that’s what will make you happy.’ His eyes were glazing over with the pain of her words. ‘I...’ he had nothing else he could say, the strained word coming from his lips followed by nothing. It was one time in his life where, there was nothing he could say to make things better. It was all up to her now.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top