Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 17 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

Theanos set up camp underneath a rock outcrop in the barren land past the forests of the North-east. It was drizzling by the time he had steaked the Cairnicoern to the rock with a large U-shaped pin, tying its reigns around it. H emanaged to get a fire going after only one attempt. He loved fire, how raw and exposed it was, he sat watching it for a while, how it fizzled and lapped up any stray droplets of sky-water. It wasn't long until the skies were black and his head was laid on the ground, not having any thought to change forms for warmth. His mask had fallen off his face as he slept. He had no idea of the presence of Nevaeh as his chest slowly rose and fell, his soft almost-purring breathing into the fire. Amongst his dark hair were a pair of black furred ears, his tail curled around his body. Often when sleeping he reformed slightly, subconsiously of course. As the rain hammered down over him, he dreampt of Nevaeh, how he longed to see her face.

A flash of lightning, or the such, Theanos' large brown eyes flickered open for just a second, he thought he could see a shadow, a person... his eyelids closed back down, too tired to even think about waking. Whoever it was, wasn't attacking.

Theanos woke in the morning, the rain had ceased and bird song was once again resumed. He faintly remembered seeing someone in the night, or dreaming it. Whatever or whoever it was had gone. Theen groaned, the hard night's sleep on the form in normal form had taken its toll. He crouched and bent over to make his way out from under the small overhanging of rock. Streching, he removed his shirt, throwing it on the ground and into the mud. He tutted to himself upon seeing where it landed, another thing he would have to wash by himself. His ears and tail were still visible as he looked for a stream, not noticing the additional pair of hoof-prints in the sod next to his own. He was bare-footed, the mud squwelching up through his toes. His eyes were a saucer-like dark brown, indicating he wasn't on top form and he probably needed to hunt. However he was too tired to hunt, so instead, unsucsessful in finding a stream, pawed back to the rock.

He stopped in his tracks. There was somebody there. He breathed in the scent from the air. 'Female. Elven. Prime age. Alert... Nevaeh. Theanos' heart soared knowing who it was, but he didn't want her to see his joy. It was far too dangerous for her, she would freeze or worse. He walked up to her, trying (but failing) to look angry. 'What are you doing here?' It was more of a pout than anything, his big brown eyes and cute fluffy ears and tail hardly looking threatening.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 17 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Rosé Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:21 am

Nevaeh continued to walk over quietly, to watch Theanos’ head dip back to the ground. Nevaeh couldn’t help but grin a little more before she was stood over the Lycan. A little hurt he hadn’t woken up to see that she had followed him. Kneeling by his side Nevaeh used up the rest of the fire heat to warm herself seeing as Theanos was out for the count, she even dosed off once or twice, the crackling embers waking her. As dawn was near due Nevaeh hissed Theanos on his forehead with a smile, set down her mask again and ran towards her Cairnicoern, leading off towards a small crop of low baring trees. She could hear the sound of water flowing and in the very first few beams of light, decided to clean up a little and re fill her water bag. She didn’t take long, wanting to get back and wait for Theanos to wake up. Re buckling her breast plate and fixing the mask, Nevaeh rode back in a long arc shape a while away from the overhang that Theanos was resting under, she even watched him walk down to the small river. Nevaeh walked back to the overhang as he padded away. Standing on top of it, pulling back the mask when he spotted her. 'What are you doing here?' Nevaeh smiled at the look on his face, she sat on the ledge of rock. “Do you remember, morethan a year ago now, when I had only known you let say, a months, if not less and I told you I promise I will not leave, you will fail without me.” Nevaeh continued to pull her long hair tightly from her face. “I am keeping that promise to you, I will not leave, you can try and make me go, but ill come and find you again, and again, and again... I promise I will not leave you, you will fail without me.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 pm

'I won't fail.' he screwed up his face in child-like annoyance before sitting on the ground. 'I'm glad you came for me...' he whispered, playing with the grass for a moment before bringing his leg up behind his ear to scratch it. 'but it's too dangerous for you.' He stood up again, rising to his full height as his ears and tail disappeared. 'But if you're not going to change your mind, thenI hope you die.' he laughed loudly like they used to do when they first met, walking up to her and hugging her whilst laughing still. He pulled back, bending down to pick up his mask and replace it over his face. Once he did so, he put a hand over his mouth, rubbing it against his skin. 'I'm going to be bearded at this rate...' he said in full sincerity. Theanos turned from her and walked casually out from under the overhang walking around a bit before spotting the Cairnicoern. He could probably not describe at that moment how delicious it looked. 'Would it barbaric to kill a Cairnicoern?' he muttered. Of course it would be, 'and i suppose it would be barbaric to kill you aswell?' he raised an eyebrow 'even though you look so damn tasty...' he grinned, turning back around to her and winking.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 am

, 'I won't fail.' Nevaeh smirked “You said that last time too.” She slid of the ledge of rock down to where Theanos had sat on the grass, she looked out into the distance where you could just see the forests that surrounded the castle and small villages in safety. Out here it was all so barren and bleak, nothing seemed to grow well. Nevaeh mirrored Theanos’ childlike expression of disapproval and grumbled. “I’d like to say what is too dangerous for me, thank you very much.” Her mock sulk didn’t last long as Theanos put his arms around her. Embracing his warmth Nevaeh whispered to herself, content. “How could you think I wouldn’t follow.” As Theanos pulled away, Nevaeh re fixed her mask as he did, making sure the small rectangular slits for sight were in the right place as the mask was not moulded to the exact shape of her face. “You cannot kill a Cairnicoern that is barbaric!” Nevaeh laughed “That would too be barbaric!” As Theanos turned away Nevaeh took a running Jump, landing lightly on Theanos, her legs around his stomach , arms over his shoulders. Resting her head into the nape of Theanos’ neck, Nevaeh bit his ear and kissed his cheek. “So, if you are off out here, searching for something you have yet to tell me about should we not start early? Find you,” Nevaeh kissed his cheek again “Something to eat and ride onwards?” Nevaeh slid off of Theanos and climbed onto the top of the overhang and led her Cairnicoern down a steeper hill to get back to Theanos, waiting for his reply.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 am

Theanos let out a small grunt as she jumped on his back. However he silenced when she bit his ear. His breathing became shallow and he found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying when she let go of him. He watched her climb up the rocks, as he did, a small un-threatening growl escaped from him unwillingly. He silenced the already quiet noise when she returned. He walked up to her, taking the reigns of the Cairnicoern and dropping them 'What I'm hunting can wait.' he backed her up against the sharp rock, taking her mask off but leaving his own before sliding a hand from her chest to the back of her head. He looked down to her eyes, his flickering from her lips and back again, staring into them for a second before leaning into kiss her passionately.
Theanos was very aware of what he was doing, trying to restrict himself incase he hurt her. A shiver of heat ran through him as she kissed him back, he couldn't restrict himself any longer. Moving the hand from her arm, he lifted one of her legs around his waist, jumping her up and against the wall, parting from the kiss for only a second before going back. He was rough with her, consumed with passion as he licked the length of her neck before settling to bite into her skin. He drew blood. He was aware of that, but it didnt stop him.
He could feel her cold body against him, he made muffled grunts as he kissed her, having waiting for this a long time.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 am

As Theanos took the reins out of her hand and dropped them to the floor she cocked her head a little in confusion, her mouth open about to speak was cut off by the clatter of her breast plate against the jagged rock. Theanos sliding her mask off she smiled up to him, returning his kiss deeply. A hand of hers had already made its way to the back of his neck, her fingers running through his hair, Nevaeh gently biting his lip. Nevaeh soon felt a sharp pain in her neck, her eyes bolted open, her fingers dug into his shoulders as she hissed through clenched teeth, it didn’t dissuade her. Kissing Theanos roughly Nevaeh let go of him, her fingers shakily unfastening her breast plate, letting it fall to the floor with a great clang she then went for his shirt, undoing the buttons with a surprising amount of speed she let it lay where it fell; her hands running along his chest, the jagged rock digging into her back.

Nevaeh parted from the kiss for a moment looking up to Theanos, mouthing I love you Both hands flat on his chest the howling wind outside of the overhang, the only noise she could hear besides Theen.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 am

Theen breathed deeply, the soft sound of his almost-purring breaths contrasted with the whistling wind. He wasn't cold, he never was. His bare chest was infact red-hot. He was tired as she slept on him. I love you That's what she had said. I love you. He looked down to her, moving her hair out of her face gently. She had a bite mark on her neck, which was still bleeding her royal-blue blood. He smudged it away a little, the bruise already showing. All along her back were scratch marks from his fingers, and not once, not once did she complain. Theanos knew, looking at her right there and then, what love was.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am

Nevaeh awoke quietly, she did not stir, instead her eyes softly fluttered open to see the barren moorland outside of their small cavern. The wind was still whistling madly; it blocked all noise that wasn’t underneath the overhanging piece of rock. For a while she still didn’t move; breathing gently as she looked out at the moorland, wondering what danger would befall them. Her thoughts were disturbed as a small sigh passed her lips; a half hearted yawn. Nevaeh looked up to Theanos with a soft smile, kissing him on the cheek. At first she tried to move off of Theanos, but the sound of the wind was daunting, the mere sound enough to chill her, Theanos however was warm, warm and safe. Nevaeh stayed where she was for a good while longer, in silence until she caught the sound of the Cairnicoerns braying.

That reminded her why she had followed Theanos out towards the edge of the wild, he was sent out here to do something. Something Nevaeh was undoubtedly hindering him from, slowing him down. The very thought made Nevaeh move, pushing herself up and off of Theanos Nevaeh sat by him, pulling on her clothes and fixing back on her wrist guards and leg plates. ‘Surely you want to make some progress today? It is still light out.’ Reaching her arms to get a hold of her breastplate Nevaeh felt her muscles ache and her back tingle a little. She could feel each scratch mark and her neck was throbbing, but each made her smile, they were all worth it. ‘Well?’ Nevaeh laughed ‘I cannot hunt for you...’
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Theanos looked up to her when she stood, a blank expression. 'If i'm not wrong... there should be a water village to the south of here, about half a day's walk, less than that if we ride. I can't remember who inhabits it... may be water elves... yeah, sounds about right... but, we need to get you some decent armour, and warm clothing. The mas for you is... unnescassary... people will get complacent... suspicious if we both wear one.' He paused, looking out into the barren wasteland 'And i'll say it again. What i'm hunting will wait.'

After a short while of riding, they came upon the vilage that Theanos fortunately remembered from classes. The only reason he did was because it was a water village, most interesting things. It was set upon the side of a lake, reaching out far into it with floating huts and the such. Although primitave as it may have looked in contrast to the cities and indeed his home, t was well adapted for the calls of the barren wasteland. On entering the village, he could sense the fear in people as he walked by. Seeing Nevaeh seemed to calm them slightly, but a stranger in a mask as he was, he looked threatening to say the least. They were water elves all right. Their pale green skin and feirce red matted hair gave the away. They had webbed hands and feet, and always had that wet gleam about them, even if they were perfectly dry. A man, tall in stature and dresses in all manor of fur walked up to them bravely. 'Morrow strangers. I am Tomocsoc; clan leader for this village. Who are you. And what is your buiness with us?' Theanos jumped down from the Cairnicoern to realise that Tomocsoc was perhaps only a finger shorter than him. 'We are travelling to the black mountains.' the clan leader covered his shock well 'I have come here to ask for warmer clothing for my animals and my companion. I would also be abliged to ask if you have armour for her as she left in a hurry, and has none of her own. The clan leader looked to Nevaeh, seeming to look at her in pity for her ill-fitting armour. 'You still did not tell me who you are.' Theanos paused. 'If I did, it may have your whole village in danger and panic.' Tomocsoc seemed to weigh up his options for a moment. 'Stranger. We are a fearsome and strong race of people, going back to perhaps before your race en existed. My Hunters will be back in the evening. It is for them to decide if they should panic.' Theanos smiled grudgingly before slowly removing his mask. 'I am Lycan born. Prince Graddeoan.' Tomocsoc held back his shock once more, this time slightly less well. Theanos replaced his mask. 'So, may you help my companion and I?' The clan leader nodded. 'In that case. I shall return on the eve. I have as of yet to have aten, and I don't suppose you have meat.' Toocsoc shook his head 'Not the red blooded kind that you divulge yourselves on. No. However we shall feed your comanion.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 am

Nevaeh ran her fingers through her hair, looking out over the short grassland, tall rocks scattered; as if giants had thrown them from miles away. . The mask for you is... unnecessary... people will get complacent... suspicious if we both wear one.' Nevaeh couldn’t help but laugh a little under her breath “I am wearing the mask to protect my face, not hide it. But if you insist.” Nevaeh dropped it to the floor with a sight shrug, walking out from the outcrop; mounting her Cairnicoern.

Riding into the water village Nevaeh saw the unease on the people’s faces, they could see she was similar to their own but travelling with another who was so different kept the clan members close to the edges of the trees, by the water’s edge. Nevaeh quickly came off of her Cairnicoern, holding its reigns tightly. Nevaeh caught a glimpse of the clan leader looking over to her as Theanos turned back to his Cairnicoern. Handing Theanos the reigns she walked up to the tall water elf, holding out her palm she smiled “Vedui'.” The water elf nodded placing his palm flat against Nevaeh’s “Aaye.” , “I am of the Fayeorlha clan, due south east from the Mirkwood plains” Nevaeh pointed behind her. “I am Tomocsoc; clan leader for this village, I understand you are in need of armour and food?” Nevaeh shook her head. “No, I am only in need of armour, my companion is in need of food, he will need to hunt soon.” Tomocsoc nodded, he seemed docile enough; Nevaeh’s previous experiences with water elves had made her cautious of entering the village. Being very volatile people when provoked, far more vicious than wood elves or high elves. Tomocsoc seemed to prove otherwise, though she would still rather stay on his good side. “He may hunt outside of the village though we would ask you to be wary in the darker hours those that dwell in the forest at night are not accustom to visitors and do not take kindly to their territory being disturbed.” Nevaeh nodded. “Thank you, Tomocsoc.”

Evening was drawing in slowly; the sun was just visible, brushing the tops of the tall trees with a fiery red and yellow. The winds making their shadows dance along the water. Nevaeh had now been adorned in water elf armour, it fitted her better than the armour she had found in the castle, it was warmer and let her move with more ease. Nevaeh was forced to stay on land whereas the others could freely swim to the floating huts on the lake, of course the water elves were far better swimmers than most other races, it was what they did. Nevaeh however was adapted to grassland and forests, mountains at a push but like Theanos could not climb, Nevaeh couldn’t swim. Sat by water’s edge, Nevaeh still did not regret following Theanos, though she was very curious as to where they were travelling, she could hear her Cairnicoern braying in the short grass behind her, it had been well fed; just as she had.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 am

Theanos had fed well, he kept meat stocked up in his bag, well wrapped, ready for their journey. He looked down at himself in the silvery pool of water, the moon reflecting also. His face looked older somehow, maybe with the rugged angles of his face and his stubble. However, there was always that wild glint in his eyes that kept him looking young.

Its not all fun and games once you get up the mountains though. Whatever your looking for obviously wants to stay hidden, and the series of caverns and tunnels can get a man lost forever, or drive him to insanity. I wouldn't go there again. Its more hassle than my lifes worth.

Theanos awoke to find that he had fallen asleep by the side of the lake. He stood, wondering if anyone was worried for him, soon remembering he had nobody but Nevaeh now. He began walking back to the camp, soon finding it, the female water-elves running behind their male counterparts at the sight of him, the males, clasping their knrives a little too tightly. He went to look for Nevaeh, to see if they had given her the right clothing.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 am

Nevaeh had fallen asleep by the water’s edge, her feet dampened in her sleep. Leant up against a tall thin tree her new attire was keeping her very warm, it was made of a strange cloth, not animal skin with the fur of a mountain dweller on the inside, it was fabulous sensation, if not a little awkward to begin with. The sound of hurried footsteps woke Nevaeh as she looked up hazily to see couples warily walking away from her direction.

Looking behind her Nevaeh saw Theanos walking over. Stretching out her arms and legs Nevaeh stood and pulled down her hood. “I feel like an Ice dweller from the north!” she laughed gracefully. “But I greatly appreciate their kind offer, I had a feeling I had ran into this a little too quickly than I should have.” She wasn’t too aware of the time, it was dim, sure she hadn’t slept through a whole day Nevaeh came to the conclusion that it was very early

“Are we going to move forward today? I am sufficiently stocked, did you hunt in the night?” she paused for a moment getting the impression that she was asking a few too many questions too fast. Crossing her arms Nevaeh smiled, the feeling of the fur was a strange one for an elf, but she enjoyed it all the same.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 am

“I feel like an Ice dweller from the north!” Theanos continued to pick up things from the floor and sort out his belongings, all of which were stored in the tiny bag. “But I greatly appreciate their kind offer, I had a feeling I had ran into this a little too quickly than I should have.” Theanos paused before stating quietly 'Well then, you should have stayed at home, like I told you to.' He seemed to have finished what he was doing as he stood up properly and craked his neck. “Are we going to move forward today? I am sufficiently stocked, did you hunt in the night?” He sighed before turning to her, a hand on either side of her face 'Shhhhh.' he said, letting her go again and slinging the rucksack over his shoulder. He looked for Tomocsoc before he left, thanking him for looking after Nevaeh and giving him his Cairnicoern as a sign of thanks. 'My wife has made some clothes for you.' The cheiftan said, pulling out some larger fur-lined clothes. 'Oh Thankyou but...' the cheif cut him off 'You will take them. No matter how warm-blooded you are, it can kill a man up there.' Theanos took the clothes, nodding, and putting them in his bag, thinking that he obviously wouldn't need them as he wouldn't be in normal form for quite some time.

Theo went back to find Nevaeh and lead her back out of the village to where her Cairnicoern was grazing. They walked a sufficient way away from the villiage before Theanos decided to stop. He was walking in normal form, and was tired already. They had been walking uphill, and the snow began to fall about five minutes before they stopped at another large rock. He pulled off his shirt and trousers and proceeded to strip down until he was naked. Theen looked over his shoulder to where Nevaeh was sitting on the cairnicoern 'Nice view?' he said with his sharp-toothed grin. He wanted to be with her again like he was the other night out on the moor, but he hurt her the last time, like he knew he would, and he'd rather do anything than that.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 am

The pair were given many warm wishes of good luck as they left the village and began their ascent, they lead the Cairnicoern a good deal away from the village before they stopped, or Theanos let the pair stop. Tying the Cairnicoern up Nevaeh sat against the large rock, her knees into her chest, the clothes she had been given were keeping her very warm. But her face and fingers were getting very cold from the wind chill and falling snow; Nevaeh now wishing that she had kept the mask that Theanos insisted she didn’t need. Pulling her bag around from r back Nevaeh pulled out what looked like large leaf and tore it in half, putting one piece back in her bag, eating the other. The leaf seemed to heat her mouth up, a welcomed feeling as she turned to Theanos, who was now naked end smiled. “Who wouldn’t?” Nevaeh looked him up and down, she wanted to be back on the heath with Theanos, but up here, she feared that taking off the fur lined clothes would result in her freezing to death. How cold her hands felt now Nevaeh had a horribly correct feeling that they would only get colder from here on in. She finished of the dark green leaf before grudgingly standing, wandering to Theanos and wrapping her arms around him.

He was still warm when completely naked, his chest warming her cheeks. “I knew I liked you for a reason.” She laughed, kissing his chest softly “It is wonderful how you can stay so warm...” Nevaeh trailed off, turning her back to Theanos and leaning against him, watching the snow gently drift from the sky, slowly settling on the ground outside. It never snowed where she was born, not a bad thing, she could imagine Her brothers causing chaos, the twins fighting with Alyan. Locien moaning and Haldir... She paused her thoughts, she thought about how much Haldir would have loved the snow. Her eyes began to cloud with tears at the thought of him; it still pained her to think of him gone.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Theanos stood there quietly as she leant against him. He was well aware of how cold-blooded she was in comparison to him. On the one hand she could freeze, on the other, her cold blood would help her become more accustomed to the cold and therefore, he would freeze. Either way, the outlook wasn't good. The only noise that could be heard was the sound of the wind drilling through the holes in the rock and Theanos' clicking.

'Why are you doing that?' 'Doing what?' The eldest brother looked down to his younger conterpart 'Yeah. Funny. But stop.' The younger one looked up at him oddly. 'Okay...' The clicking continued 'For Heavens' sake boy will you quit it!?' Theanos looked puzzled 'The clicking! The damn clicking!' 'Oh. Sorry.' 'Yeah. You will be.'

'You need to take my bag.' Theanos said to Nevaeh, looking at it but resting his head on hers. She was so little in comparison. 'Did you bring your bow?' the prince had transferred his sword onto her horse before they left. 'Okay then.' He looked at her through clouded eyes. It might ever be the last time he saw her alive, or visa versa, in normal form. 'I'm going to tell you something now. I'm going to reform, and I probably won't reform back until we have got what I came to retrieve...' he paused. 'I apologise for anything that may happen. But, I'm not adverse to sending you home. OR back to the village for that matter. I'm not having another person die.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

Nevaeh blinked away her tears, they faded to nothing, she leant her head back to look up to Theanos. 'I'm going to tell you something now. I'm going to reform, and I probably won't reform back until we have got what I came to retrieve...' Nevaeh nodded she wasn’t happy about it, when Theanos was in his form she didn’t know what to expect, he seemed to be so...unpredictable. But she could hardly refuse him the right to and if it kept him safer she would have to agree. She said nothing on the matter, she didn’t need too, Theanos would know how she felt. 'I apologise for anything that may happen. But, I'm not averse to sending you home. OR back to the village for that matter. I'm not having another person die.' ‘But I am avers to you going out here alone, you know you cannot make me go back, and doing so I will just follow you, I can track...” All fell silent for a while, the wind rapidly picking up. Nevaeh turned around to face Theanos, kissing him along his jaw before going upon her toes, meeting his lips. “Will you not tell me what you are set on retrieving?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 am

Theanos looked at her blankly, he was already reforming. 'My Brother.'

They walked in the snow, Theanos had to slow down for her Cairnicoern to keep up. It was wary of the prince, not being in his normal form he looked more like a preditor than a master. The snow was deep for him, and he kept falling in potholes. That made him angry. He stuck out like a sore thumb and had nothign to do about it. Nevaeh was almost perfectly camoflaged against the snow, her almost-white hair, her white skin clothes and the white Carinicoern. Although, if anything were to attack, it would attack him. He was warm, and dark, and large. A good meal for something bigger than him, and an enemy to anything native. 'Are you cold?' his harsh voice called out to her, like the sound of ripping flesh he spoke, his voice different to how it was normally. 'We will stop for the night soon. It's getting dark. And colder.' He feared she wouldn't last the night, and that he would loose her. He vowed to do anything to stop that from happening.

They did stop in a small patch of trees not far from a frozen lake. Theanos watched Nevaeh as she dismounted into the snow, hardly making an imprint. 'Get some meat out of my bag. I dont want you walking tomorrow.' He didn't know if she would understand what he meant, but he ot hungryer when in his natural form, and if he was hungry, nothing would stop him from eating the Cairnicoern. He ripped at the large slab of meat with his razor fangs, staining the innocent blood red.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:57 am

‘Okay.” Nevaeh pulled down Theanos’ bag and reluctantly pulled out a slab of bloodied meat. She couldn’t say anything about it, it was so cold in the mountains that it was essential to eat what you could when you could. It must have looked funny seeing Nevaeh eating the leaves and other substance up in the wilderness, it seemed hardly fit for any living creature in these environments, but Nevaeh wasn’t suited for the environments. Still, she was happy enough with her leaves and setting up a small camp. Once they were set, Nevaeh tied up the Cairnicoern to a tree and looked over the frozen lake with eyes of a young child, it was beautiful even in the ever dimming light. But standing up out of the shelter of the tall trees she felt colder and tired. Returning to Theanos who was still in his form she sat back, the skins from the Elementals shielding her. She had tied a piece of cloth between two trees, one was high up to shelter from some of the heavier snow falling from the trees, the other much closer to the ground but just high enough off for her not to be in the snow when she was asleep. She moved her way to their piece of material and faced Theanos, she didn’t feel like talking much, instead closed her eyes, her hair slowly falling in front of her face from her as time passed Nevaeh became increasingly curled up her arms in close to her, her body trembling slightly from the night chill but she didn’t wake.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 am

Theanos devoured the horse meat hungrily. He was never sociable in his natural state, normally, anything that came out of his mouth was bitter or sarcastic. Wolves, in themselves, are pack animals. They like being around eachother, playing with eachother and looking after eachother, all in all, when they're alone, they're miserable. Theanos, was miserable. When he and his two brothers were younger, they used to play and fight with eachother all the time, he was always told that when he was older, he would find a mate that would match him internally, and he would marry her, and live together, with their children and have a wonderful life, with all the power and wealth they could ever wish for.
Theen lay in the blood-stained snow, a scowl on his face, watching Nevaeh as she pottered around, hanging up shelters and laying down groundsheets, shuffling around with her clothing and finally, settling down to sleep. He watched her as her small frame raised and fell with the breaths she took, as her skin changed to a deeper shade of blue as she grew colder. She was so strange, so foreign to him. All he had known were women built for the cold and for childbirth. Nothing as small as she was, dainty, with hair always in place and not a stain on her. She didn't care that he was a prince, she held nothing back when she was angry because she wasn't scared of what he or his family could do to her. She was absolutely remarkable, yet, he longed for something more. Something he only ever wanted when he was in his natural form.

'Faolan, my beautiful boy, come here. You. Get off of him! Geddyn! Leave my Geddyn alone, you get off of my baby.' Andraisgloch stormed over to the fighting cubs, grabbing the smallest by the scruff of the neck and cradling it in her arms away from Theanos' snaps. She kicked Theanos across the floor with her bare foot. 'Sit over there.' she growled to Theen as he reformed, his cheeks flushed red and his hair dishevveled. The other two boys reformed too, Faolan brushing himself down, combing his hair back over again as he rushed to his mother. She smiled down to her firstborn, stroking his head. The cub she was cradling was now a blonde haired, blue eyed small boy with a malitious grin. She sat down slowly onto an ornate lounge chair, there was a knock at the door, and she turned, standing there, was a centurian mistress with her baby girl, all dressed in white, her blonde hair and pale skin only making her milky pink eyes stand out even more. 'Elayahi my darling, come, come sit with mummy.' When the youngest child had joined her, she began. 'Now, I must tell you about what is to become of you.' She looked to her middle child, sat on the floor over the other side of the room. 'All of you.' She paused before carrying on. 'Faolan my darling boy, You, are to take over from your father. You shall rule with a strong woman who shall be selected for you. Geddyn, my beautiful baby, you'll marry a beautiful girl and rule over the lands across the sea. Elayahi, princess, you will stay with your mother and father until we die, or until your father and I find someone suitable enough to marry. Which, knowing your father, will mean you will stay with us until we are gone t the heavens.' She smiled, seemingly finishing her speech. Faolan looked to his younger brother, a confused scowl on his face 'and what will Theo do mother?' Andraisloch looked shocked by the question. 'Him? I... he marry another Lycan and continue the Graddoean line, or die in war.'

Theanos woke, sitting up, his eyes wide and his heart racing. His dreams of his past were becoming more frequent and he was scared, scared of what they might mean. Nevaeh was still sleeping soundly, she looked cold. Theen pushed himself up off the floor and walked over to her. He was mid-reform, his tail and ears still evident, his eyes still large and round, but his body strong and naked. His feet melted the snow slightly as he walked on it. He moved as lightly as he could around her, finally laying down behind her. He rested his head on his hand, his elbow on the ground. He looked over her shoulder and down to her face. Moving his arm carefully over her to move her hair out of her soft face. He smiled, she was more beautiful than anything he had ever seen. Keeping her warm was essential, she would never live otherwise.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 am

An elve’s sleep had always been fragile, they were easy to wake- but their sleep was also full of meaning. The messages in their dreams were often strong and influencing.

‘come, we must follow!’ Nevaeh found herself stood in a large open field; the grass was short but a vibrant green. Nevaeh was in her old armoured uniform, her bow tightly fastened to her back as she followed the echoing voice, there were a few familiar faced officers on either side of her, those she had worked alongside when she served the Lycans. She wasn’t sure what they were perusing but followed the men through the beautiful countryside. Their faces were cold and vicious- it felt like she was chasing a fugitive, some criminal; perhaps an escapee. ‘Hurry up, we’ll lose ‘em!” The voice called out, angry. Dodging low branches as they began to dart in and out of trees Nevaeh started to stumble- falling over into the undergrowth.

Flat out on her back, the tree tops seemed to be fading away, as if the tress were growing- she was sinking, sinking into the ground. Nevaeh didn’t move, she let herself sink; the treetops fading to near nothing. Now in complete darkness Nevaeh followed a thin stream of light that seemed to be miles away, but through the darkness an image appeared, hazy at first as if clouded with smoke, she squinted to get a better look as she moved forward. Getting closer to the source of light Nevaeh quickly realised she was in a cave, a small the only light. But even through the heavy smoke she could recognise one figure- Theanos. He was up against a wall, shouting a three other figures, though all was still silent she would see their mouths moving aggressively when one others- a skinny elemental pulled out a dagger with no hesitation; stabbing Theanos in the stomach and twisting the blade.

Nevaeh jumped forward as she felt Theanos’ warm arm over her- jolting herself awake, her once peaceful breathing was replaced with disjointed confusion. The cold was beginning to play with her, the lack of food in such a barren land was starting to take an adverse effect but she would freeze over before letting on to Theanos, he dream seemed only to display her worry for Theanos’ safety though she should really be looking out for herself. She turned her head to face Theanos a little “Sorry...” She trailed off “You startled me...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:55 am

Theanos grunted as she jumped away from him. He moved his arm off of her, rolling back a bit to lift his foot up and scratch his ear. “Sorry...” he shrugged, not that she was looking at him. “You startled me...” he smiled and rolled forward again, lying behind her, his body, now quite wet due to the snow melting around him, up against hers. 'Can't sleep?' he muttered, his voice unnaturally gentle. 'Maybe we should move on... I don't like the look of this forest...' It was like it was playing tricks with his mind. Theanos was used to living amongst the trees, his house was surrounded by them and in the last year he'd been living in forest for almost the whole time, but this forest was different. There was no green, and it was assumed completely dead, but that was the thing, it wasn't, something about the way the wind moved through the trees and how he couldn't see past 10 ft for the snow that made Theen uneasy. The more he thought about it, the more unnerved he became. The prince stood, his large body soon growing bigger as he reformed again. The cairnicoern smelled increasingly temping with every day that passed. He grunted, looking around to Nevaeh. 'Come on, I don't like it in here. Plus we're wasting time. I can see better in the dark.'

It soon became apparent that they were heading toward the mountains. It became increasingly dark as they travelled through the wood and it was also inclining ever so slightly. The wind had taken a harsh advantage, whipping their aces as it whistled through the trees. He had no idea if it were indeed his stirring that had woken Nevaeh or something else, but she hadn't spoken to him since they began walking. He glanced over his shoulder at her, his amber eyes taking in every gleam of light. Although he couldn't recognise any colour in his natural state, it was evident that she was cold. She was an elf after all, they were used to being in warmer climates, and even he was beginning to feel cold. He stopped, the cairnicoern (which was trailing at least 3ft behind stinking of fear) stopped with him. He reformed finding himself immediately warmer, but much less adapted to the snow, sinking in it and having to wade through, the snow now up to his knees. He grabbed his bag from its clips on the side of the animal, suddenly coming to the realisation that he was completely naked and hurrying up his search for the things he was looking for before his extremities froze. He found what he was feeling around for and flung it at Nevaeh before going to look for another in the impossibly small rucksack. He looked up at her with a lop-sided grin. 'Its a jumper, put it on.' he winked at her before pulling out another almost-identical one for himself. He pulled it over his head, his hair ruffling, he noticed it was getting longer already.

Lycans had a tendency to adapt quickly to changes in the weather and/or climate. For example if it grew colder, hair grew faster.

Theanos hurriedly began pulling out slabs of chain mail and hunks of curved armour, completely different to the sparkling gold he had stolen from the armoury. As he began to clip it on, the whole horror of it began to surface. The leather straps that attaches it to his body looked like torture instruments, the buckles rusted but still working as he constricted his skin with it. The metal that the suit was made of was not the outlandish gold like the other, it was hard to even pin a specific metal, it was corroded in places, the shine scraped from it in others. It was dark, and looked as if it were dirty, but if you were to brush against it you would find it smooth and polished. It was both black and silver at the same time, the angularity of it threatening, it was dented and scraped, as if it'd been to battle a few times, blood stains surfaced themselves as Theen began to buckle on the larger pieces. Some parts of the horrific armour were completely leather, pierced with rivets, some were material, but all of it put together gave a scarily haunting look about it. He stood back from the Cairnicoern, stopping to breath at last finding all of the pieces. He pulled out a small lump of dripping meat, the paper and hemp it was wrapped in stinking of the blood it was soaked in. Theanos ripped it apart with his fangs, chewing it whilst speaking to Nevaeh, his mouth full. 'Did you bring any armour... weapons...? Because if you did, now would be a good time to suit up.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:58 am

Nevaeh kept her eyes to the floor, probably an unwise action considering the surroundings that she was in. Neither the less it felt comforting not to look at the long and treacherous journey ahead. She bit her lip in the freezing cold regretting her decision to follow Theanos; but there was a small glimmer of anticipation that kept pushing her forwards. Theanos would need her on the journey, she knew it. “Armour?” She thought for a moment. Looking towards Theanos; is stature far more intimidating than in his Lycan form. “Yes, that would be wise.” Unclipping a bag from the Cairnicoern she pulled out a set of armour, clipping it to a base layer of chainmail Nevaeh felt warmer already; the armour plates keeping some of the wind off. Along with her arrows Nevaeh had picked up a sword, not a large weapon by any means but it was light enough for her wield- if it became necessary. Not stopping for long the long trek continued. Still unsure as to where they were headed Nevaeh noticed the path steepening considerably. The wind picked up as they gained height into the grey mountains, looking back towards the Cairnicoern Nevaeh had a feeling that it wasn’t going to make it. It didn’t look as if anything could survive these barren wastes, only the fearsome and deathly.

It was getting darker, the wind whistling loud enough to disrupt speech. Conscious that setting up camp on the slope of an unsheltered mountain was near impossible Nevaeh tried to make her voice known. “Theanos! What direction are we taking? Surely we can’t ascend any higher today?” Nevaeh could only imagine what dwelled in the shadows of these parts. As the sun drew further back into the sky, small flickers of orange and gold stood out on the ground, the surrounding cities and villages seemed so far away.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:44 am

Theanos looked back to Nevaeh; he sensed that she was scared. ‘We’re looking for shelter. Can’t you walk any faster?’ he growled. There was a snow storm on its way and the Cairnicoern was slow. ‘There’s a snow storm on its way, it’s getting closer. You won’t survive it if we don’t find shelter!’ he roared over the sound of the infuriated wind. Suddenly, directly ahead he spotted something, a group of flickering lights. It was far away, but not far enough that he couldn’t reach it, her however. He glanced back once more. He could leave her out here, make the trip alone. She would taste so good. NO his raw form was starting to play tricks on his mind. He rarely used it, only for fighting and in severe survival situations. Turning to run back, he caught up with her. ‘LEAVE THE HORSE. IT’S GOING TO DIE ANYWAY.’ He shouted, trying to be heard over the deafening noise. ‘JUST LEAVE IT. GET ON MY BACK. DO IT NEVAEH.’ It’s demeaning, to have another being, an elf no less ride on you like you’re some kind of beast for their disposal. You’re a king, they are food. ‘SHUT UP’ Theanos howled, now running forward with her on him, it was driving him crazy, he had to get out. The snow was coming in faster and thicker, but with them making double time, they soon approached the village. He had no idea whether it would me more beneficial to stay in his natural form (to scare off anything bigger than him) or to reform (as to not scare off anything smaller than him). He reformed, grabbing some shorts and a cloak from his back and wrapping his arms around Nevaeh. ‘HELP US... Please...’ He called out, the small houses were built robustly, there was no-one outside but he prayed that the village wasn’t abandoned. A door to the left of them opened up a crack and the strangest looking satyr, he looked quite shocked at first, as if he were to scurry back into his home and lock the door again, but Theanos dropped to his knees. He was tired, and too cold to do anything. ‘Please... please help us...’ after a series of bleats to someone else inside, he opened the door wider and ushered them in.

Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 am

As the snow grew heavier, Nevaeh was finding it harder to see Theanos. She was cold to the point of death, their horse already lacking behind, there seemed little hope for it now. But then so was Nevaeh, she could feel her joints stiffening, the night air was too harsh for her fragile frame. Her chest feeling tight in the armour and weighing her down, if they didn’t find somewhere quick Nevaeh was sure that she would follow the same fate as the horse. Even with a painful death looming over her shoulders Nevaeh found great difficulty in accepting to riding Theanos, there was something degrading about the thought of it, but with another gust of wind burning her face; Nevaeh couldn’t afford pride. Both collapsing at the front gate of the settlement, Nevaeh didn’t know what to think. Perhaps they were going to let Theanos and herself freeze to death before looting their bodies come sunrise. Curled into Theanos, the gate opened enough for the pair to enter.

It was unlike any place she had seen before. Most settlements she had encountered were nomadic, with lightweight frames. But it seemed that the satyr clan had found a place they were fond of, not planning on moving any time soon as their settlement was completely covered, as if it were one giant wooden room. But under the thick wood and dying moss that protected them from the harsh winter winds were various other huts, smaller but enough to house a few families in their most unusual shelter. Even in her phased state Nevaeh was uncertain of the satyrs, never really being up close to such a short and strange looking being; making her a little nervous. But neither the less she had little time to have any kind of prejudice; she was frozen and still clinging to Theanos, partly for warmth and partly for comfort. “Where...where are we?” Nevaeh sounded a little bewildered but extremely grateful. For a moment they stood on their own in the entrance of the large warm shelter before a few of the satyrs came over, leading the pair into another hut. She wasn’t sure if they could speak the universal language or not, they hadn’t said a word since they arrived; and being so far out of the usual Lycan reign that the new rule wasn’t enforced. In the smaller hut there was a little fire behind a metal grid, Nevaeh took to sitting as close to it as she could without being burnt as they waited for the satyrs to return to them.

She could sense Theanos’ frustration with being around the small creatures; they most probably looked like food for him. Whilst keeping an eye or Theanos Nevaeh looked towards the hut opening as a smaller satyr than before entered before them, looking at the pair, a little shocked at the presence of Theanos, as if he recognised him. “I am... Remar.” The small thing bowed to his frozen company. “I am one of the few here than can speak the universal tongue; I was born and raised in Arcadia, not far from the royal city.” It became clear to Nevaeh why he was talking to Theanos and not her. It seemed she would have to wait a little longer before she could ask anything herself. Looking over to Theanos it appeared that he was more interested in eating Remar. The crackle of the fire was slowly warming her feet, giving Nevaeh the ability to stand without wobbling. For once she towered over another person. “Hello Remar, I am Nevaeh, Taure'Quessir of brethil .” She looked over to Theanos, “Our good prince is in need of food. Would you be able to locate some for him? I am sure you are aware of a Lycan’s behaviour when he his hungry?” Remar nodded a little frantically and hurried off and called out in an odd language. And sure enough a few of the satyrs carried in enough meat for six ground elementals but she was sure Theanos would manage. The Satyrs rushed out leaving Theanos to eat.

Nevaeh felt weak but she knew that she had food waiting for her. It wasn’t as easy to get a hold of vegetation in these parts and saw it best to keep what she had until she really needed it. Stood by the entrance of the hut, Nevaeh left with Remar to learn more about where she was- as well as knowing Theanos would not want to be disturbed until he had finished eating. Walking amongst the Satyrs with Remar, Nevaeh felt very out of place and was trying not to trip on the others. “So you are native to the seventh realm?” Remar chimed. “Yes, as I gather so are you?” Remar nodded. “The only reason I ask is that there are many other elves in the other kingdoms and it seems odd for Prince Theanos to be out here with a forest elf in the middle of a snow storm. I wondered if you were from the north and guiding him.” Nevaeh shook her head, “No, no. I am a friend of his.” And before Remar could get so much as a word in Nevaeh continued. “And why we are this far north I am not so sure myself, Prince Theanos hasn’t cared to fully inform me.” Nevaeh stopped for a second, as if she were to erupt into laughter at any minute; she had never called Theanos prince before.

“We should get back to him.” Remar stated, “I feel rude for removing you from his presence.” Nevaeh shook her head with a smile. “Nonsense, but we should return, hopefully Theanos will be back to full strength.” Turning around and re entering the hut the meat was gone, startling Rear again. “You are a jumpy fellow.” Remar bowed again to Theanos. It was odd to see someone pay Theanos the respect that his title in fact deserved. Sitting by his side Nevaeh unclipped her wrist plate and removed the whole of her helmet. “By the balance! What is that?” Remar pointed to Nevaeh’s eyebrow piercing. “It is my Laika. A note of my archery.” Remar looked at it again rather puzzled ”I hadn’t taken you for such a fair elf, especially travelling this north.”. Nevaeh noticed he had made no comment about Theanos’ appearance. “You grace and honour us with your presence your highness, what brings you this far north? Especially at this season? There are dangerous things this close to the boarder of the wilderness.” He paused picking up his line of thought frantically. “Not--. Not that you wouldn’t be able to handle them your highness! Just making an... observation as all!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 am

Theanos sat huddled in a corner of a tiny stone hut shivering and cursing his mother for ever bringing Geddyn into the world. He now had a blanket wrapped around him and (what would be to anyone but a lycan) scortching hot water in a tankard clasped beween his fingers. And if that wasn't enough, he was also sporting a murderous look on his face. Every little goat-man that walked past him looked like an appetizing snack right now. Not that he was a blood thirsty canibal, just that he was so cold, and half-dead from the wind that his instincts had kicked in to hunt, kill and eat anything remotely calorific. The tubby saytrs fitted that description. The room was hardly big enough for Theen to sit in, as a Lycan, he was larger than average Elf size, and these saytr's were about half of that, so he was most cirtainly out of his depth.

Out of no-where, came a small, terrified voice from the door. “I am... Remar.” The prince turned his attention to the goat-man at the door and growled a little, causing him to bow lower. “I am one of the few here than can speak the universal tongue; I was born and raised in Arcadia, not far from the royal city.” Theen was in no mood for pleasentries, infact, he couldn't care if he was the only one to speak the universal tongue, he would eat him just the same to stop his irritating bleating. 'I don't care. I'm hungry.' Theen growled in his native tongue, which must have just sounded like a snarl to the goat. Thankfully Nevaeh stood, ordering him some food, thankfully because as soon as she stood, she reminded him of a nice joint of Goardand beast. The little goat-men soon brought in a hoast of dead animals, which was strange because he could have sworn that satyrs were vegitarians from race class.

Nevaeh then left with the talking goat-man, leaving him to eat two whole Orpaan's and a Neamann bird. Blood was smeared across his face, hands and chest, even dripping off his hair. The little creatures scurried off with the hide and bones that he'd left (even though he made sure to hide a particularly large bone to chew on later) and left him on his own.

The prince attempted to stand up once, without any success, so he crouched, one hand on the floor and the next resting on his knee. He must have looked a terribly frightful image for the little creatures, but he wasn't in any position to do too much about it. He did however pull on a pair of trousers and his crown which he dug out from the bottom of his bag having taking it with him for purposes such as this. When the little goat-man came back in, he nearly died of fright seeing him. Theen smiled a little, nodding his head to him as he bowed. It was such a long time since anyone had payed him the proper respect he deserved. The saytr chatted casually to Nevaeh, Theanos listened in, always eager to find new things about her. He eyebrow piercing that he's always taken to be a clan ritual brough him a new facination as he stared lightly at it in confusion and wonderment.

”I hadn’t taken you for such a fair elf, especially travelling this north.” Theanos shot a warning glance to the satyr that was sat rather close to his Nevaeh, he raised himself threateningly, nearly filling the room. The goat-boy seemed to notice this, as he payed attention back to his prince. “You grace and honour us with your presence your highness, what brings you this far north? Especially at this season? There are dangerous things this close to the boarder of the wilderness.” Theanos raised an eyebrow, the sheer cheek of it! An insult! The man quickly corrected himself however. Theen sat back on his hind quarters and scratched his ear. 'I've been issued a quest by the Royal familias in order to earn my position as King over the 7th realm and of all western cities of the 3rd realm and winderness within.' He sounded so regal, so powerful, like he was born to be a King. The satyr sat in silence for a moment, so Theanos proceeded to talk. 'I thank you and your people for your hospitality. I fear I was close to eating Nevaeh here with cold and hunger.' He shot a cheeky grin to Nevaeh, winking at her. This wen't un-noticed by the saytr as he proceeded to whimper out a series of blesses and outcries of shock. 'Calm down goat-man. You shall be rewarded for this. Now, tell me the history of you and your clan.'

Thay talked late into the night, the wind battering the walls of the settlement and the snow driving solidly. Theanos found the history of the people rather interesting, but soon had to call it a night, promising to Remar to talk with him further in the morning (finding him actually 'a decent fella'.) They saytr left the hut, leaving Nevaeh and himself alone with multiple blankets (enough to build a fort the thought rather childishly) and a warm fire that would last them until morning. Theen had thankfully asked for water and a cloth to clean himself with before Remar left, and now he was busy trying to randomly guess where the blood was, dabbing himself with the cloth then licking his fingers with the blood. He finally dunked his head in the deep bowl and pulled himself out again, ruffling his now longer hair to dry it almost instantly.

Theanos caught himself looking over at Nevaeh countless numbers of times before saying anything to her. 'Do you regret following me?' he muttered, his eyes deep amber, the wolf coming out in him. His pupils were large and dark, staring at her like a lost pup... almost. There was still that powerful aura about him, that thing that was alluring about him. 'Nevaeh...' he started, ending with a small smile. He looked down, feeling silly for loving her so much, his long eyelashes shaded his eyes. He looked up again to her face, being closer to her now. He put a hand up, caressing her cheek gently, brushing stray hairs from her face. 'I can't guarentee you'll make it through this Nevaeh.' he said, his voice suddenly soft and loving 'there are dangers on this journey that i'm not sure I will even make it through... but...' he paused, smiling again. 'But I have more of a chance with you here than I would've ever done with you at home. You keep me strong. I mean, I would've eaten one of the buggers if not all of them if you didn't ask for food. I would've given up in the snow right back there if you weren't with me I...' he was aware that he was nervous around her, shaking a little, he hoped that she mis-took it for the cold and not his weakness for her. But she probably knew him too well for that. He was talking too much, like he always did. 'And I don't think that I'll...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum