Conspiracy - a three part tale.

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Nevaeh looked him up and down, she couldn't be sure what race he was, Theen didn't have any distinguishing features that would help her figure it out, regardless she smiled. "Not bad, not bad..." walking over to the tent Nevaeh bent over and peered into it. It was a little small but she was sure they would cope."Not taking off the mask then?" she sighed, Nevaeh didn't really care what his body was like he could be a half breed for all she knew, if she could get him to sleep she could take the mask off him and figure out away to avoid being killed. Before going in the tent she looked up to see it was clear night and the moon was to be ou. She felt the need to wield the bow tonight but didn't know if she should with Theen around. Getting the tent for a while she lay there eyes closed silent for hours but still never slept. She began to drift into sleep, it must have been early ours in the morning ad the moon still lit the clearing, not looking to her side to see if Theen was there she was hell bent on getting outside. Out in the clearing she ran to a tree, got a footing and flew up the tree and sat there in silence waiting for the rustling of the leaves to die down....

Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:45 am

Theanos hadn't gone inside the tent that night, he decided he would go hunting instead, he was famished and he couldn't imagine re-forming and fighting on an empty stomach.

Later on in the night, stomach still empty due to the lack of prey the forest, he journeyed to the stream, taking off his clothing and washing himself in the moonlight. It was a relief to take the mask off, his facial hair had grown alot since he'd put on the mask a few days ago. He grabbed his dry clothes from on the bank and rifled around for his knife. CLasping it, he ulled it out, and started cutting off the hair from his face, looking at his reflection in the water. He looked tired, he hadn't eated, and hadn't slept properly over the past few days. He'd have to have meat soon or he wouldnt be able to re-form. He stood out of the water and shook himself down. He ran his hands through his wet hair, scraping it away from his face, it flopped back again and he sighed. He missed the moon. He could feel its presence. He knew it was there but he couldn't see it for all the trees. He missed being able to sleep with a clear consience, he missed not having to disguise himelf and being aware all the time, he missed his little sister, he missed Faolan...

He had wrapped a towel around his middle and was walking back toward the camp when he heard a twig snap in a tree to the right of him, within a split second of him hearing that he ran behind an old oak to the right of him. Just in time too, as an arrow came whistling past where he was not a moment sooner. 'Who the hell is it. Instead of hiding in the trees how about you come out here and face me! We'll see who's so tough then.' Theanos growled threateningly, his breathing fast and his heartrate faster.
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:15 am

Stood on a sturdy branch Nevaeh was happy to realise that most of the trees were the same height and those that were much taller and extending low branches giving her the perfect manoeuvring advantage. Jumping branch from branch she was finally in touch with her primal side, if elves had a primal side…
Finding a tree that looked out over a good section of forest that was illuminated by the gentle moonlight re pushed back into the shadows of its overbearing leaves and waited. Weather it was a leaf or a person she was going to practise her sport.

For a good hour or so she waited for leaves from a taller tree floating on the western wind. Fingers twitching on the string Nevaeh took a minute step forward. Aiming on a mass of leaves falling about three hundred meters from herself. Loading three arrows she listened to them whistle in the almost silent night. The silence was broken by a low and rather intimidating voice. Who the hell is it. Instead of hiding in the trees how about you come out here and face me! We'll see who's so tough then. She paniced at hearing these threating words. Slipping her bow back ever so quietly Nevaeh turned on the branch; holding her breath and ran. Launching herself from branch to branch she managed to get sight of the clearing with the tent but he was already below her. Still shrowded in shadows Nevaeh ran and jumped to the tallest tree in sight and stoodon the highest branch that would possibly take her weight. Praying that her adversairy could climb. Nether the less Nevaeh took her bow out and readily aimed and waitied incase.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 am

Theanos' hearing had decreased considerably from his weak state so it wasn't until the creature mad a loud noise of the tree ahead that he started running. He could hear it leaping from tree to tree. He was irritated that he had to stop and pause to see where it was going. On one of the pauses he hurridly pulled on his black underwear and fastened his mask back onto his face, accidntally cutting his jaw on the sharp sides. He swore loudly before bursting though the trees to the clearing. His eyesight was so poor due to the lack of meat in his system, so he couldn't see where it was. He had a thought, where was Nevaeh. He stood deathly still. Lycans had the ability to stand incredably still. Any other race apart from Lycans, Faeries and the Mer had the disability of not being able to see in the dark, standing still would render the attacker totally blind. 'How about you come out of your tree... before i get really angry. Before i come up there after you...' He clicked his tounge. His voice was soft again as he tried to control his anger, where was Nevaeh?
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:49 am

Nevaeh stood on the tree branch looking down onto theen, he had put on his mask, well she now knew it was him, but she still wasn’t going to come down…
Standing as still as she could for a while she realised that up here she was totally exposed. Taking a small piece of paper/ parchment she managed to scrawl out a message in a piece of charcoal from her wristguard. Attatching it to and arrow she she aimed and shot it infront on Theen’s feet.

Im not coming down until you calm down.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:06 am

Theanos looked at the arrow at his feet, he jumped slightly when it hit. Reaching to pick it up he tried to read the message, but it was dark. 'Okay, this is bloody hilarious and all but... i cant actually read in this light... the mask and everything... I... I just cant read it... oh hold on...' he held it up to the light, he could sort of make it out. 'No i will not calm down, if you're going to throw down stupid little letters, that i cant even read due to this stupid bloody mask i'm not going to bloody well calm down, so i'll wait here, angry as hell, until you fall out of your dammned tree so i can bloody well kick the hell out of you for messing me about!' Theanos took a deep breath after his rant, packing angrily and kicking sticks, rocks and basically anything in his way. He couldnt read the dammned letters because of his dammned mask, and to be honest he wasnt really very good at reading anyway.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 am

Nevaeh sat down on the branch and began to swing her feet to and fro again until she began to tire, there was no way she was going to leave this tree ranch until she was certain he wasn’t going to beat her senseless. Looking down at Theen she was sure he didn’t know it was her, well if he did she was in some trouble. Hanging upside down from the tree her form hit the moonlight, her petite silhouette making a shadow across the tent. She smirked whilst upside down, even in this light she could see Theen clearly as he was moving around and thrashing so much and from her position he looked awfully amusing. Pulling her self back up she put her bow in her left hand and hung from the branch with her right.

For a very quick moment she weighed out the pros and cons, realising that the longer she was up there the more pissed off he would probably get. Letting go of the branch she landed on one a few meters down and did the same until she reached the bottom and stood in front on Theen bow wielded and ready in case he should attack “You move and I’m going straight back up the tree…”
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

'Wha...the... NEVEAH! You absolute... argh! I cant believe you! You had me here, ready to rip your heart out of your chest! Seriously woman what is wrong with you, gah!' He threw his hand in the air and started to walk away, furious that she had done that to him, he was angry, pent up, and no amount of walking could probably change that, he needed to kill something, to kill it, and eat it. But there was nothing around. He'd just have to stay mad at her until he found something. He stopped where he was and rotated on the spot, turning back for camp. When he reached it, he ignored her completely, crawling in the tent, grabbing his rucksack filled with his gea and crawling out again, only to start untying the tent again to collapse it. When he did, he packed it all and started walking toward the small stream, where he would get suited up.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 am

Nevaeh didn’t let go of her bow as she stared vacantly at Theen; she had a habit of blocking negativities out when she could. As he turned around she lowered the bow. Releasing the tension on the string she realised that she didn’t even have an arrow in the notch so a lot of use that would have been… As he walked off Nevaeh didn’t know what to think, of course he was coming back, well she didn’t actually know if he would but he wanted her aground right?

Packing the arrows away that she had out and slinging the bow on her back she sat on the now dew covered grass wondering if he would talk to her soon. Not that she cared… Watching him pack the tent up she rolled her eyes thinking he should be thankful she didn’t misfire send hit him. As he walked away, she didn’t follow up close, rather she trailed behind…keeping him in sight…
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 am

Theanos could hear her trudging a little way behind him. When he reached the stream, he dumped all his things on the floor angrily and started rifling through his things. Surprisingly his rucksack fitted alot more things into it than it looked like it was capable of holding. He knew exacly where they were going now, recognising the stream from his map reading lessons. About two days walk from the stream would be a large city called Cardanon. There he would be able to buy all sorts of food from local Lycan hunters, good job too, seeing in the dark was almost getting impossible, and his hearing was getting bad too. He didn't want to talk to the elven girl, not until he'd found some way of releasing his anger, he wished she would just fly out insults at him so he could shout back, so he could release all the bad feelings he had toward her. He was clanking all his golden armour around in his bag, sweaing as he did 'bloody... buggerring...crap...' He clicked his tounge ferrociously, Geddyn and his parents used to get highly fistrated at him for clicking his tounge, but he couldnt help it. Elayahi thought it was quirkie and Faolan got so used to it that it just seemed like white noise to him. He found what he was looking for, a black scarf. He tied it around his nose and his mouth, pulling his cloak on to disguise his eyes. It would be more comfortable that way. He packed all his things back and turned to Nevaeh, stone faced, and livid.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 am

Nevaeh looked around the forest, her eyes weren’t as adjusted to these forests as they would have been a century ago but still she could see pretty well; better than a human could have anyway. Whenever Nevaeh thought of humans she wondered what they would have been like. She had only ever heard myths and legends of humans, how they roamed the earth before all of civilisation now but the earth punished them for their insolence and greed. Legends also told of the technology that they had. Hand held devices for firing small pieces of metal, called a gun, automatic horse type things called cars. Nevaeh didn’t believe any of this seeing as there were no remains or no proof. She believed that civilisation now would be far more advanced than the primitive human. Reaching the stream she stood, cross-armed a few metres away from Theen. It hadn’t been long in silence but Nevaeh could tell it was going to get on her nerves.

She stood in silence running her thumbs and forefingers together looking around at the small amount of moonlight battling its way through the dense leaves. Her attention snapped to Theen as he began to click his tongue, she managed to bear it until now “Will you just stop that!” Hands now by her sides “ Its insufferable, in fact no YOU’RE insufferable, I don’t know why I agreed to follow you!” Nevaeh continued, “ You don’t so much as need me, and quite frankly I’m tempted to turn around, and leave you and your moronic armour to get killed… Seriously who would hide wearing GOLD ARMOUR!!”
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 am

Theanos paused. Had she really spoken to him like that? Had she really...[/i'How [i]Dare you! HOW DARE YOU! If you had even and INCH of sense in that body of yours, you would realise that "hiding" in my armour is almost the most incogabitably cognizant way of "hiding" fathomable! If we were to get jumped, if i wasnt on my guard because i was too busy running after your highness here, and we were attacked, who do you think would be the most well equipped of us two to prevail against such an attack huh!? Oh, let me think... perhaps the person with the god damn gold armour on.'
while he was agressivly and violently shouting at her, he was also advancingon her, using large violent looking hand gestures. Not many people had seen Theanos violent in his life, he was usually more subdued and more intellegant than agressive. Faolan had once had to re-form to control Theanos in one of his tempered outbirsts. He may not have got them frequently, but when he did they were horrific.

'You would also recognise that getting me angry at this exact point wont help you at all in your little quest to get back to the Fahro family, as i would be more dammed likely to run you straight through now than to let you go anywhere!' Theanos finished by slamming his rucksack on the ground and turning away from her, shaking in anger and relief. He dropped to his knees and slammed the ground with his fist. He grabbed the scarf concealing his face and ripped it off, flinging it to the side.

His eyes closed, his head down, he started again 'do you think i like hiding... do you think i like running? I want my life back, i want my brother back...' with an exasperated gasp he put his head in his hands and sobbed for the loss of his brother. He had only now stopped to think. He'd gone, he was actually gone. And he wasnt coming back. The only person that understood him, that tolerated him. His brother was gone, his blood brother, his friend. He was dead, and there was nothing he could do about it. As he cried uncontrollably, he grasped for something to hold on to, instead, burying his face in the ground, grasping clumps of grass and mud in his fists, wishing the earth would quite literraly swallow him up.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 am

Nevaeh stood still, eyes wide like a dear in headlights. She didn’t expect him to come back at her so quickly, or quite as aggressively. Instead of zoning out in a face down of words as she normally would Nevaeh listened to every bitter word, each angry sentence and every spiteful remark with each step he took in advance she took one back until she was up against a young tree flinching at Theen’s large gestures. Starting to regret her angered words.

Now she wanted to retaliate, she wasn’t looking to get back to the Fahro family as much as she wanted to get away from him. Especially if Theen was going to be like this. As he slammed his rucksack into the ground Nevaeh flinched again, thought this time it was more of her jumping a mile, she could be snide, bitter, sarcastic and very blunt with her words but was easily scared and not so willing to put her words into practise. Almost slightly relieved that he had turned away she watched him, not sure what to do as he started to cry. Nevaeh took a step forward to him but decided against going near him and stepped back only to do the same again a few times before he was on the floor grasping at the earth, she put her hand out to touch his shoulder, to comfort him but again she thought it was wise not to so just stood a foot away from him, “I…didn’t…I…meant…”
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:08 am

He couldn't stop crying, in grief, the pain filling him, his brother had died. He heard her attempts to comfort him, and her judgements to not touch him. 'Why couldn't it have been me... Nevaeh... w... why couldn't it have been...' he trailed off into agonizing breaths of pain, he wanted comfort, his brother, him holding him down while he cried. Whispering to him 'brother, i'm here, i love you brother, dont worry, i'm here...' his voice echoed in his mind. 'why...i...' His tears soaked his face as he quietened down. He lay there, on the cold ground, listening to his laboured breaths. He stood, shakily retrieving his scarf, tying it around himself. He turned to Nevaeh and hugged her, his head in the space of her shoulder. 'Please... dont do that to me again... dont...'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 am

Nevaeh stood over Theen still unsure what to do, she wasn’t good with people crying she hadn’t cried since her father’s death but even then she barely shed more than a tear. She had been trained to be strong and not let her emotions bubble through. Stood as if rooted to the spot Nevaeh couldn’t really answer him, she had nothing that could bring any comfort to him. As Theen’s tears began to stop their flow she was unsure what to do, watching him as he re tied the scarf “I’m…I am...” She was cut off by Theen’s hug, which notably made her jump a mile. There was no way she could leave him now…
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:47 am

Theanos let her go, wiping his eyes on the back of his hand. 'We'll have to go. Its about a two day walk from here. And i'm not stopping until i get something to eat.

After an almost-silent two day walk, they reached the edges of Cardanon. It was a fantastic city, much better than the quiet and un-cirtainty of the dead forest. The first thing Theanos noticed was the smells of the city, the hot roasted nuts, the fresh water, the meat. But before anything, they'd have to check into an inn. Theanos was on very high alert, no doubt there would be many people searching for him here. He found the most inconspicuous inn and ushered Nevaeh inside. He greeted the inkeeper, a fellow lycan, unusually happy looking 'Alright mate, room for two if you dont mind.' The man nodded and pulled out a heavy book. 'Ere, you must ave heard about our prince gone missin then? Tradegy innit. Good lookin fella too, there's guards lookin everywhere for im ere though, came in my inn a couple'o days ago, yea, mean lookin lot they are.' Theanos tensed up 'Ah right, yea, i have, its the oldest son isnt it?' The innkeeper scoffed at him 'No! Nah that's Prince Faolan you're thinking of, nah, Theanos it is, i recon he wouldve been as great as his brother tho, if those damn elements would've kept themselves out of it, bloody beasts they are, wont ave em in ere i wont. Anyway, you and the little lady ave a nice night wont you... room 11.' he winked in a euphamistic way toward Theanos before handing him over the key. 'Thanks mate.' retaliated Theen, before climbing up the stairs and unlocking the old wooden door. The room wasnt anything special, a bed, a mirror, a metal tub, a small window looking out onto the street. At least that was good, he could watch if there was anyone looking for him. Theanos turned to Nevaeh, he couldnt help but feel she was slightly uncomfortable, the feeling came at the sight of the inkeeper. 'What about that then, seemes this prince bloke is a bit of a big deal out here. I didnt know the Lycans loved their royal family so much.' He trailed off waiting for her to say something.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:09 am

Nevaeh, now relishing at the new and somewhat exotic sights and sensations of the new city. It was far bigger than the previous evlen trading post they had passed through. Though saying this quantity wasn't as Important as the quality to Nevaeh and seeing as it was an elven town; it was 100% quality. The new city was bustling with every race she could imagine and even a few she didn't recognize at all just mingling with eachother. Coming from a working class family this was odd seeing as Nevaeh was only ever allowed to talk to elves or elementals.

Staying close to Theen, Nevaeh watched all of the traders as they shouted and called to lure in customers and gain interest; they were all haggling with eachother for the lowest prices. She noticed three particular stands one selling raw bloody cuts of some dead animal and the other two selling who knows what, either way it was all meat. How...Disgusting...How...Primative... It was Nevaeh's view, along most elves that they had evolved and surpassed the need for such primative ways of eating.

After what seemed like a lifetime of trawling back alleys and hidden streets Nevaeh assumed Theen had found an inn to his liking though all she saw was a dark and seedy halfway house. Looking at the middleaged Lycan she scowled at his smutty demeanour. Though it probably seemed like it as Theen booked a room for two. Once in the room she looked out of the window and replied "Atleast they have their own royal family"
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:45 am

Theanos raised an eyebrow at her bitter comment. 'Oh... so you don't like Lycans... a bit racist isnt it?' he questioned, feeling a bit disheartened. If she was that racist toward Lycans then he wouldn't ever be able to show her who he is, he'd never be able to trust anyone. Life sucked pretty much. 'I want a bath.' he murmered, realizing that there wasnt a screen to cover him he added 'i'll have one in my shorts then.'

The water was steamin hot, a degree or two off burning, but he could take it due to his tough Lycan skin. He hopped in, exhailing as he did. 'Man that's better.' He really wanted to wash his hair, he hated it when his hair was dirty. Faolan used to call him a pussy for being so clean all the time. He used to reply with 'well atleast i dont smell like you.' Theanos smirked under his mask remembering it. He sank down into the water and swore lodly as a searing pain came from his shoulder and chest. He shot out of the water again, clasping the wound that was just freshly healing. It was red raw, and pretty deep. It ran from his left shoulder-blade on the back to just underneath his collar bone. 'Geddyn...' he whispered. The pain was shooting with waves throughout his body as the too-hot water had re-opened it. The three claw marks clearly showed, ripping through his skin. He had a flashback to clearing up the wound himself. He was very bad at medics, he probably hindered it more than helped.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:46 am

Nevaeh looked over to Theen with a qustioning eye "Arent all Lycans racist?" though it was terribly true, she was racist and wasn't going to deny it. Turning back to the window she murmered "Well don't let me keep you..." running her nails down the dirty window pain she smirked. If she wanted to there was no way he could stop her leaving. She could just get up and go go go! For a moment she even looked to the door for a moment but recalled the incident in the woods. How could she leave him in the state he was in?

Turning back from the window Nevaeh lay herself on the bed, scowling at the heavy footsteps cing from outside their room.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 am

Seeming as Theanos hadn't had anything to eat in about a week now, his energy was starting to fade, so when there came a knock at the door, he couldnt sense anything about the recipricator. 'Get that will you...' Theanos barked, sounding much like his pushy younger brother. He was too busy examining his wounds. When Graddeoan foot soldiors burst into the room, he couldnt have been more shocked. Jumping out of the bath, he assessed his chances. A shapeshifter and and sataur. The sataur would be easy, he looked very yong, but the shapeshifter would be more difficult. There's no straight way to fight a shapeshifter. He could either, lie through his teeth and hope for the best, or fight straight away. 'Hello sir, Just need to examine this room hereabouts, under royal decree of the Graddeoan's. Do you mind taking that mask off for us?' The smaller one said, whilst the shapeshifter loitered around the room, looking warily at Nevaeh. 'I'm sorry but, i was badly burned in the war of Glefani, this mask shields me from the sunlight so i dont blister.' He wasn't buying it, he could tell, his senses weren't that bad yet. 'I'm sorry sir but...' He was cut off by the shapeshifter 'Hay! I know you, you're the elven girl we're looking for... Wren, this is her!' The Satur pulled out his sword. 'Meaning this... is... Your Highness... why dont you come with us now? Everyone is missing you...' He was very sarcastic although trying to be threatening 'How about... you go to hell!' Theanos shouted, backing up and grabbing his sword. the shapeshifter became instantaniously agressive, grabbing hold of Nevaeh 'Come on now, we dont want miss elfie to get hurt now do we?' Theanos looked over to them, completely ignoring the sataur who lunged at him. Theanos, quick war reactions hitting in, grabbed his sword and pulled it off him, running him through with his own through his calf. He screamed and lunged at Theen's face, ripping off the mask, Theanos swore loudly and sliced him again through te heart at the waek spot in the chainmail. The shapeshifter turned to him now, a blade pressed tightly to his compainions neck 'Now sir, if you come with me, nobody will get hurt.' Theanos laughed cruelly, the smell of the sataurs blood filling him 'yes and if you let her go, there'll be no need for you to die slowly will there?' Fear flashed through the guards eyes as Theanos stared him down. How would he get him to let go of Nevaeh?
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 am

Nevaeh was near sleep when she heard a rather loud and obnoxious knock at their door. She was prepared to roll over and leave the door but as Theen called out she whined and rolled off the bed teetering over to the door. Just as she her hand gripping the brass handle the door flung open, sending Nevaeh back slightly into the middle of the room. As Theen burst back onto the scene she recognised the smaller man to be a Sataur but the taller one she had no idea what so ever.
Feeling a little safer with Theen around, Nevaeh backed away a little but only for the Shape shifter to loiter near her; his eyes in competition with hers. As he looked her up and down she raised an eyebrow that must have given her away as he shouted out at her that they had too been searching for her. Looking over to Theen she only got the back of his head as he was affronting the smaller chap. Not expecting to be grabbed from behind Nevaeh gasped as the shape shifter grabbed the softer side of her hand, twisting her back on herself now facing the floor. As the Sataur ripped off the mask she still couldn’t see his face as she was being forced downwards now with a knife at her throat.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 am

Just as Theanos was about to give up the shapeshifter gave out a loud cry and let go of Nevaeh, who was swifly grabbed by the landlord weilding a knife. He nodded to Theanos graciously as he pulled the girl out of the room, shutting the door behind him. The shapeshifter looked up 'so, now you havn't got the little girl to hide behind, what're you going to do?' His face boiled in rage, he sprouted a tail and a pair of ears, shrinking into the body of a leopard. His armour cleverly morphing with his body. The now animal growled at Theanos. He wasnt going to accept his taunting, he wasnt going to ridse to it. Even though he could probably think better as his natural form, his normal form was much more trustworthy. 'What're you going to do puss? Scratch me?' The guard roared and leaped at him, claws out. Theanos was deprived of his sword as the cat knocked it out of his hands and sent him flying for the floor, it was now a man on man battle for the death. Claws were flying and Theanos was struggling to keep him off of him. Eventually he rolled over, bending the animal's paws back. It screamed in pain, phasing back into a human. 'I have had orders to take you back, however injured, close to death if i must. Prince Geddyn was close to ordering your death.' he growled. Theanos spat in his face 'Prince Geddyn can go to hell.' With a swift movement, Theanos kneed him in the stomach and made a break for his sword, grabbing it just in time to stand and face him 'You know, you could always kill me too, that'd be good for your reputation. Not kidnapped, murderer. Just liek your brother.' Theanos screamed in rage and ran for him, impling his sword through his heart. He fell to the floor, a crunch of his ribs heard as the sword was pulled from him. Theanos knelt beside the dying man. 'I'm sorry, so, so sorry...' With that, he grabbed his things and lft the room. Closing the door behind him. He solomnly walked down the stairs to see the inkeeper chatting to Nevaeh. Or atleast trying to. He had locked to doors, drawn the cirtains. When he saw Theen, he stood 'Your highness, i knew you would do it, you're just like your brother Faolan.' Theanos smiled. 'Thankyou sir. What is your name?' The inkeeper looked shocked, and remarkably awestruck 'well... i... Phil sir, Phillip Claycknos.' Theanos smiled slightly 'Well then Phil, let me assure you that when my task is done, you will be heavily rewarded. Thankyou sir, thankyou very much.' Theanos didnt think that Phil's mouth could drop any lower, but it did when he pulled out some gold coins and lowered them onto the desk. And when he pulled off one of his rings and handed it to him. 'When my task is done, come to me. In the meantime, thankyou for being a faithful server of my family. I feel i need to explain myself. I was not kidnapped, nor was i taken against my will. My family have restricted me from fighting, and i wish it no longer, infact, i am almost positive that Prince Faolan has been killed. None of this shall be spoken of to anyone, to you understand?' The small man nodded. 'good. in that case Nevaeh, we have to go.' Theanos grabbed a cloak from his bag, put it on and turned for the door.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 am

Nevaeh shook a little as she was being forced downwards, she had now way of fighting back and now with a vindictive shapeshifter wielding a knife to her throat it seemed a little hopless to do anytrhing even with Theen trying to get her free. As she had almost given up aswell Nevaeh nearly fell to the floor as the shapeshifter let go of her, letting out an inraged cry of anger. Not time to so much as look up at her assailant or Theen she was grabbed by the Lycan landlord who flung her out of the room and escorted her down the stairs with haste. " No place for a young lass up there." He said assuringly though a little out of breath. Nevaeh aknowlaged him for moment by nodding lightly and turning away. However greatful Nevaeh was she still couldnt bring herself to talk to a Lycan as another equall race, the landlord seemd kind enough, hell he had saved her life but the scars that Lycan's on a whole left on her were too much to let lie right now.

The thought of Lycan's drew thougths of Theen, she was bewlidered to what had just happened, was he a Lycan? Well surely but was he really Theanos the now eldest Lycan prince? She could hardly believe she had been traveling with royalty all of this time, surely she would have known by know if there was a Lycan prince by her side. Obviously not. The landlord gave up on conversation as Nevaeh became increasingly snobby about talking to him and locked all the doors and drew all the curtains. A few minutes of awkward silence were broken as Theen came down the stairs, Nevaeh looked over to the Landlord and it was obvious that Theen was actually Theanos. She said nothing as the Landlord became as humble as one of the palace servants and only spoke out as Theanos turned to leave " Dont you even move...I want answers.Now."
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 am

Only a few words were going through Theanos' head at that moment. One of them being Crap. He had sort of known about Nevaeh's racism toward other races, especially his, thoughout their time together. His shoulders were raised in a child being told off way as he turned slowly. All he could do was give a lop-sided jack-the-lad grin. 'Um... well what do you want me to sa' Before he admitted anything else he turned to Phil 'Umm, do you mind if you exucse us please?' The innkeeper snapped into action, bowing his way out of the room and closing the door behind himself. Theanos turned back to Nevaeh, realising that his smile had been in vain due to the cloak over his head. He took the cloak off and dropped it to the floor. Realising that He was caught un-awares in the bath and that he was still quite soggy. His shoulder wound was now bleeding over such strain and the searing pain was starting to blur his vision. 'I uh... i'm going to have to sit down.' He trudged past Nevaeh, ignoring any sound she could have made to drape himself over a red-velvet, mahogony day-bed. 'Right. Now what.' He groaned, clasping his shoulder and wiping the blood from it with his wet hands. His large brown eyes looking up at her through his thick eyelashes. He put his fist to his mouth, feeling his stubble. How could it have grown from the other day. Lack of meat. He was seriously trying to listen to her ranting on, but he had a short attention span, so stooped her mid-rant 'Excuse me but, do you mind?'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 am

Nevaeh went on a mini rant on how she despised how he had kept his idenditiy from her, even if her was a Lycan Prince, he expected her to be honest and trustworthy and he was anything but! She hardly looked at him as he draped himself over the daybed too bewildered, too angry. She was about to demand more answers when he stopped her in her tracks. 'Excuse me but, do you mind?' cut straight through her. Standing up, her skin graduating to a bright shade of red " You..you...you..what!?!?]" Throwing down her bow she stormed to the door and tried to open it , only after a few fuitle attempt she sighed heavily and leant against the door " I want answers, i want them now or im telling everyone where you are, ill go back to your family and tell them you were with me and...and...and..."
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top