Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Socalists

2 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

National Socalists Empty National Socalists

Post  Outrageous. Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

pupeteer: Cinderella's Girlfriend
name: Raeulf Rune Heinrike (Rae)
genetics: Her American mother married her German father before the war and moved to Cologne where she was born.
background: she came from a high class family. her father was a very strict man, although always opposed the Nazi's in quiet grumblings, he refused Rae's mother to give her any other name other than one of german origin, being very patriotic and highly scared of the SS. Her mother was always more outspoken about her views, which one day left Rae never seeing her again, her father was enrolled in the army while she was sent to live with another family. Rae soon opposed the Indoctrination programme, bringing along with her the children of the adopted family, when the Hitler youth was made compulsary, she refused all contact with them and rather opposed them openly, instead fighting to grasp her american routes. She became one of the founding members of the swing youth resistance programme and was one of the first to turn violent. She reguarly attended the dances of the swing youth.
personality: quiet under the instruction of her father, however when he left for war she became loud and obnoxious with a taste for the dangerous, she's never afraid to speak her mind and is quick to anger and to a fight.
referance picture:National Socalists Rosey_11

Last edited by Cinderella's Girlfriend on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

National Socalists Empty Re: National Socalists

Post  Rosé Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Puppeteer: Rosé
Name: Carl Bauer
Genetics: Considers himself all German, a fine example of the Aryan race.
Background: Brought up in a highly militant family, Carl was passionate about the army from a young age and enjoyed nothing more than playing soldiers and wars as a child. When Carl was seventeen he was recruited to join the fight for the fatherland but after the first few months of serving on the front line was pulled back due to trauma by his father who was still high up in the militant ranks. Swapping Carl over to intelligence he was now assigned to small team of men his age to go into the cities of German and abolish what was seen as an ever uprising problem. The Swing youth. As the groups moved underground it was now his mission to seek out these groups and break them from the inside in whatever way he could.
Personality: By orders, Carl seems reserved and formal, staying quiet, however when he isn’t on duty Carl is extrovert, cocky and a little arrogant form time to time. He tends to be sneaky with his actions but can and will fight when cornered.

National Socalists Tumblr_m64pwcXKfN1r6s09uo1_500

Last edited by Rosé on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 am

A leggy redhead with an american air about her sat facing her dressingtable. She looked at her reflection on the spotted mirror, her auburn hair was curled lightly down her back and her eyes were large and she had a sly grin on her face. Inside her brown leather bag, was another set of clothes, a pack of cigarettes and a record. She stood up, pulling her hair back into a conservative bun and pinning it under a hat as she did so. She was going out tonight, underground, where everybody knew who she was. Walking downstairs with her brown flat shoes and long brown skirt, she was stopped. 'Where are you going Heinrike?' a short, stout old woman stood at the bottom of the stairs with her arms folded across her face and a stern expression on her face. Raeulf climbed down the remaining stairs slowly, masking her face with innocence. 'my knitting group are going to make blankets for the soldiors whilst having meine kampf read to us by a senior veteran.' it was clear that her adopted mother knew exactly where she wasgoing and that she didnt believe a word that the girl had told her, but nevertheless she stood aside, afterall, it was better to pretend not to know than to know and not pretend.

Walking down a lonely back alley in the dark was always a daunting prospect, however she knew exactly where she was going. Further down the street, a yellow light was blaring out of a warehouse door that was flung open, the sound of swing music and laughter heavy in the air, a strange sight during the war. Raeulf looked around behind her, before running toward the door, shutting it behind her. A large group of people turned to look at her, smiling faces 'Rae! Good to see you!' she smiled, walking through the crowds to a door in the far corner, she walked though and locked it behind her, pulling her green tweed jacket over her head and throwing it on the floor, she then pulled out a white shirt from her bag, pulling it on and tying it up around her ribs. She then dropped the kneelength skirt and pulled on a pair of tight blue bathing suit denim shorts which were riskily just skimming the top of her thighs. Finally she strapped on a pair of red heels before pulling her hair down. Her make-up was already bold, with her pale skin and red lipstick, she looked like an american pin-up girl, which was exactly what she wanted. leaving the room and back onto the dancefloor, people greeted her warmly, girls dressed similarly, although perhaps a bit more covered up, men in shirts and jeans, overalls and tanktops. The scene looked like something from a british film, there was swing music blaring, women smoking cigarettes and greeting eachother with 'hello' and 'good evening'. Rae looked around, smiling, she was glad with what she had created. There were a few unfamiliar faces in the room, many of them smiling, some looking rather intimidated, she decided to take the stand.'

The stand was a large wooden crate in the middle of the stage, hanging above it was a microphone used for singers and speeches. Rae climbed onto the crate. 'Goodevening everyone.' all the people in the room turned to look up at her. 'Now, this happens to be the biggest meeting of Swing youth in Cologne!' everyone jeered and clapped, she shusshed them with her hands 'okay, but on a serious note, when i turned up, the door was open, nobody was manning it.' the room quietened. 'when i set up this group, here in cologne, I knew it wasnt going to be easy, i knew opposing out repressors was going to be hard, but what i didnt know was how strong we would become!' the cheering started, but quickly hushed again 'and if we want to remain, strong against those damn Nazi's, then you need to shape up! Keep your eyes out, their damn spies are everywhere.' peoplewere shufflinf uncomfortably on theirfeet, the music had stopped at the large warehouse was quiet. 'on an up note, get some funky british music on, i can't stand all this waiting around.' everyone smiled again, the music started and the door slammed shut. Some guy helped her down off of the crate and the stage, pulling her into a dance. She leant into him 'introduce me to some new members?' she shouted over the sound of music and laughter. He smiled, pulling back. 'Thankyou Smithe.' Smithe was the man with all the know, he was like her right hand man, he knew the ins and outs, all the names all the faces. He guided her around the room, greeting new people and smiling at old faces.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 am

For the tall blonde man, today was the day, for him it almost as nerve wracking as the day he was shipped off to west of France nearly a year ago. But now here he was in a small apartment that he had been given, surrounded by books, folders and letters. By his floor length mirror stood a telephone and a typewriter for his reports back to Hamburg the Aryan man grimaced at them before leaving what was his bedroom an turned the corner to an even smaller room; it hardly deserved to be called a bathroom. Under the harsh exposed light Carl pulled at his freshly shaven face and splashed cool water up to him, he had to look fresh and young; the majority of the people were going to be younger than him, he had to at least look the part. Brushing his short blonde hair from his face Carl buried his face in a thin faded green towel cloth and returned to the bedroom. Looking down to his bed there were three separate outfits, all for swing dances but he couldn’t decide what to wear. Carl had been told as long as he looked the part and danced the part he would be welcomed openly; but he was more than skeptical. Exhaling heavily he picked up ‘Zoot Suit’ and quickly threw it back down with a curled eyebrow; there was no way he was wearing that. Settling for a white button shirt, black dress tie and pinstriped trousers, Carl looking himself up and down in the mirror, it was certainly not what he would wear.
Finally dressed, Carl sat back down on the bed and did up his shoes, they were another thing he didn’t agree with, the shoe’s soles were soft so the men were able to glide across the floor after their partner, but to Carl he saw this pointless and a waist of shoe. Shaking his head as to get the negative thoughts form his head Carl once again stood and shamelessly went through the steps that he had been shown in his training. If there was something he was going to have to be able to do was swing dance and after a few months of practice Carl didn’t think he was too bad.

Grabbing his overcoat and keys, Carl took in a deep breath and walked towards his door. Hand hovering over the brass handle, Carl mumbled “Here we go...” Locking the door behind him Carl danced down the stairs and ran off into the evening streets. Pulling out of his jacket pocket a small map drawn by one of the members who had invited him along tonight. Reaching a back alley Carl squinted to see a dim light outside of a warehouse. Shrugging his shoulders Carl walked slowly down the alleyway towards the faint hum of trumpets and drums coming from the warehouse. Finally reaching the door a sudden pang of anxiety hit Carl like a bullet through the chest but he had already knocked loudly, there was no answer so he opened the door to a small corridor and again to another door that must have lead into the warehouse. “What do you want?” A breaking voice whined from behind him, it was a small brunette boy, looked no older than fifteen. Holding out the map Carl raised an eyebrow and said “Smithe invited me along tonight.” It was true, the first part of his mission was to find someone involved in one of the swing youth circles and get in that way; just showing up would look a little odd.

Opening up to the large brightly lit warehouse, a wave of heat cascaded over Carl as he entered the room, the warehouse was boiling but it was only because of the amount of dancing going on. At first he skulked around the sidelines and watched the partners dancing, the girls were scantily clad and the boys loved every minute of it, not used to seeing so much skin on a female Carl didn’t know where to look. He had been told about this before but he was still not used to such inappropriate behavior. Smiling and nodding to anyone who caught his eye Carl finally had a young lady come up to him and grab his hand, dragging him into the center of the floor in amongst the dancers, the girl too only look around sixteen; probably younger if it want for the amount of makeup she was wearing . As the next song chimed up Carl felt more comfortable, it was a song he recognized and began to dance with the girl, twirling her off of his shoulders and through his legs before slowing down again, he had been trained in ballroom dance for a few years as a child which helped Carl at least keep his rhythm. The music came to a stop as a woman came to stand on a large shipping crate placed in the center of the stage. Looking her up and down Carl instantly recognized her as someone he would have to get close to if he wanted any information; she seemed to be one of the founders or ringleaders.

Listening to her speech Carl filtered away from his partner and closer to the stage he wanted to catch her whilst he had his eye on her but as he neared the young woman Carl also recognized another face. “Smithe!” He shouted out over the music. Smithe turned around to see Carl Bauer and smiled, ushering him over, turning to the young lad, he outstretched his hand and nodded, “Good evening miss, Name is Carl Bauer.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 am

Smithe seemed to instantly recognise the man, because that was what he was, a man, even though he had dressed young and shaved his face, he had a sobre air about him. Another thing Rae recognised was that he was aryan, which made her instantly suspicious. There werent any aryan men in the youth resistance, the chose children were often whisked away with the promise of glory. Nevertheless he looked willing enough, she would keep her eye on him, he seemed very uptight. 'This is Carl Bauer. Carl this is...' Rae cut into Smithe's introductions holding out her hand strongly, no smile on her face. 'Leader of this resistance, if you want to kill my kid's you're going to have to get through me first.' she laughed quaintly, looking the man up and down. 'Go and circulate Smithe, find out where Andrais is today, if her mother is alright.' She was still gripping carl's hand strongly as the small weasly looking boy walked into the crowd. 'So. Carl. Pardon me asking but you've hardly just escaped from Hitler youth. What brings you here, a pretty Aryan like you?' She released his hand and sat on the edge of the stage, lifting a leg and an arm so she was leaning her head back, like a pin-up girl. She often imagined herself as an American pin-up, America, where her roots were, where they had rights. Most of the swing youth were looking to the British for inspiration, for her, it was her mother. Sewn onto the sleeve of her shirt was an american naval patch her mother had given her one day before leaving forever, along with a whole box of things from her past. She looked to Carl as he talked. He was making sense. 'Okay then pretty boy, fancy a dance?' She picked herself up and walked to the record player, pulling out a bakerlite record from her bag, switching it from the last. She clicked on the needle and her favourite song started to play, the room cheered, they loved it too. Rae grabbed the young man's hand and took him for a spin. She was cirtainly one of the best and fastest dancers in the congregation, people stopped to clap and watch as she rang rings around the young man. She laughed.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:46 am

Carl’s suspicions were right, ever since the groups had be pushed underground there weren’t so welcoming, this didn’t bother him too much, Carl just had to be on his guard. Looking the girl up and down again she looked older than the majority of the youth here but she still had that childish air about her, he was defiantly going to have to lighten up to fit in with this crowd; he didn’t mind though, anything other than being back in France. Her stern stare made Carl feel a little uneasy but he did very well to mask it behind a slick grin. “Hah, trust me that is the last thing I’d want to do.”

As the woman let go of his hand Carl clenched and unclenched his fists, she certainly had a strong handshake, he liked that in a woman, she was certainly independent enough. The talk of the Hitler Youth programme made Bauer a little uneasy but he played along with it, after all he had a pre made back story as it was. “Yes, you are correct there, though I never really got a feel for the totalitarian dictation, and I am not Aryan, I am simply blonde haired and blue eyed, surely you of all people wouldn’t want to separate people for their looks?” As the young woman sat up on the stage Carl realised how outrageously she was actually dressed. Looking just past her Carl looked surprised at the offer of a dance. He wasn’t ready for this but then he didn’t expect to be let in at all tonight. Either way he couldn’t really say no. Following the young lady onto the floor Carl was soon glad that the role of a male Swing dance was to show off his partner but still he got a slight rose coloured flush to his cheeks. Come the end of the song Carl walked away from the woman and to the sidelines where he hung jus jacket from his right shoulder. He was going to have to practise tonight and every other day until the next dance; he was going to get this. As the young lady came over to him he smiled again. “I’ll tell you something, you one heck of dancer. That was impressive, but I don’t think I caught your name!” Curling an eyebrow he smiled “Care to enlighten me?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 am

Raeulf laughed at the man 'my mother was American, she taught me the dances while my father was away.' she laughed delicately. 'My name? Rae. Everybody calls me Rae, an alturnative to my German name.' she laughed again. 'my mother handed these clothes down to me to, you like it?' she held her arms out to her sides and spun delicately before posing for him. 'Better than those Nazi clothes eh?' She pulled a couple of cigarettes out of her back pocket along with a bandanna and some pins. 'Fancy going outside pretty boy? You do smoke dont you.' She didn't wait for an answer, grabbing his hand and leading him toward the door she had entered through. The night was pretty cold, she ran her hands up and down her legs a few times before pulling a match out of her pocket and leaning against the wall, striking the match against it and lightling the cigarette in her mouth, she lit the other and held a hand under it, 'open your mouth then.' she laughed. Leaning back against the wall again, she looked up to the sky, taking a deep breath of tobacco and letting it out into the dark. 'Its cold out here isn't it.' she coughed. 'Nearly died when them damn Hitler banned us from them. Sending all those poor men off to war, we get left with the young, ugly or deformed, even the ugly are becoming thin across the ground now...' she laughed to herself again. 'Adolf Hitler.' she spat with venom and hatred. 'wants all the men to be clean shaven and beautiful and he has a bloody catapillar on his face!' she laughed louder 'I mean, does anyone see that apart from me!?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 am

Carl ran his left hand through his short blonde hair and nodded in some odd agreement, seems fitting, half breed. He thought to himself, he had never seen such auburn hair on a truly German person but then he believed that only blonde hair and blue eyes were truly German at all. “I was only taught classical dances as a child, Ballroom and such, oh. Are you not proud of your German name? It must be... Raeulf... I’m guessing here...” As Rae posed to him he blushed slightly and looked her dead in the eyes as so avoid looking anywhere else. The prospect of a cigarette was inviting as he did indeed smoke about to comment he shut up as he was grabbed by the hand and lead to the door. Carl looked down the road and couldn’t help but notice a street light was out on one of the roads, he guessed it wouldn’t be repaired for a while; all the resources were going to aid the war against the British and their allies. Taking the cigarette in his mouth Carl wrapped his thumb and forefinger around it and took in a deep breath of the smoke before blowing a large plume of smoke up into the stars. “It is cold...” Turning to face Rae he Laughed heartily “So what am I then miss? Deformed or Ugly? You made it clear inside that I’m not quite as young as the rest in there...” Putting out the cigarette, Carl didn’t want to talk about Hitler but at least he was undercover, he’d have to “ You have got a point there miss.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:34 am

Rae scoffed. 'Deformed or ugly, you know very well you are neither. Your wife is a lucky woman.' she flicked her cigarette onto the floor and stamped it out. 'then again i'm hardly a spring chicken anymore.' she giggled, turning to face him, shivering violently. 'Who are you kidding anyway. With all that i'm not Aryan crap. You know you're pretty German boy.' She coughed, hissing in the air through her teeth, still shivering. 'I'm going to an Eidelweiss pirate meeting tomorrow evening. I need a plus one.' she looked up at the good-looking stranger. He was the only guy her age she had met in a few years, since they were all being shipped off to fight in the war. Suddenly, the lampost at the end of the street flickered, she looked down, a rabbit-in headlights look. The shilloette of three, burly looking men flashed on,then off, then on. They were walking toward the warehouse. 'Put that damn thing out.' she slapped the cigarette out of his hands and pulled him back into the warehouse, running like her life depended on it, and it did. She burst through the metal doors hurridly 'The SS are coming! Three of them! Out NOW!' there was a hive of panicked screaming and rushing. There were people running around aimlessly. The music shut off,so did the lights as people evacuated through the back door. 'Get the young children out of here! Smithe you leave now' the young man looked around to her, a look of fear in his eyes 'Just go Smithe i'll be fine!' she didnt know if she was going to be, nearly everyone was out, it was just her and Carl, of whom she was clinging onto for dear life, shaking, but not from the cold anymore. She pulled him around to behind the door, leaning onto him and shushing him. Her breathing was deep, yet quiet. Footsteps came down the coridoor and into the warehouse. Rae clapped a hand over the Aryan boy's mouth, leaning into him more. The men walked around, muttering about how so many people could have gotten away so quickly, one of them called to another, picking up Rae's left bag from the floor, she looked on, wide eyed as one of them smashed her record to the floor. They tore her other clothes and threw them on the floor, stamping on them on the way out. She watched them go, staying perfectly still until she was sure they had gone. She then slipped down Carl's body to the floor, hugging onto his leg, shaking, tears rolling down her face. 'I'm sorry.' she whispered. 'I should've let you go...' She wiped her arm across her face. 'atleast the kids got out... but we'll have to find somewhere else to go...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 am

Looking up to the sky smugly, Carl took in another breath of smoke and let it escape his mouth and nose gently “Well when I find Mrs. Bauer my lady, Ill be sure to introduce her to you.” Leaning one foot up against the wall Carl smiled “Spring chicken? Hah, come on you must be what...seventeen?” closing his eyes for a moment and taking another deep breath of his cigarette Carl opened one eye and focused on Rae, “Edelweiss pirates, the ones against the Hitler youth?” He was about to continue questioning about them, it seemed that he was going to get some good information quicker than he expected. About to take another breath of his cigarette when it was knocked from his hand, opening both eyes and looking towards the redheaded girl “Hey!” Not sure what was happening as he was dragged back inside Carl looked a little shocked to hear that the SS were around. Whilst the others were running screaming and panicking Carl simply stood looking onto the hysteria with a quizzical expression. Why had they chose to storm this warehouse, surely they knew that there was intelligence surveillance taking place, he would have to make a phone call to his Major when he got back to his apartment. Being pulled violently behind the door Carl looked down to the girl unsure of what to do, about to whisper, demanding an explanation he held his breath as Rae clamped his mouth.

Once the three men left and Rae had slid down his leg, Bauer slid from her grasp and walked towards her gag, he wasn’t good with female emotions. Picking up the conservative clothes that had been violently shredded he dropped them back to the cold floor. “We’ll miss, I’m afraid to say you won’t be wearing this again...” Picking up the shards of broken record and too placing them in the bag he sighed “Shame about your record too, Ill buy you another copy, if you like.” Looking back to see if the tears had stopped he came and stood over her, offering her a hand up. “Your right though, at least the children are out, and I’m sure you will find another warehouse to go to but the better question is, where will you go now? You can’t really walk the streets like that.” Taking of his Jacket Carl offered it to Rae.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 am

Rae sniffed as he walked away and inspected her things. She ignored his offered hand and pushed herself up now very angry. 'SS!' she screamed 'Putting the fear of death into the whole bloody country. I hate you!' she screamed hysterically 'come and get me! You freaks! Down with Hitler!' she picked up shards of her record and threw them at the door in hysterics, screaming almost scarily. She picked up a torn peice of her old shirt and tied it around her mouth and nose, pulling down her bandanna over her hair completely. Suddenly she heard footsteps, she knew they had come back, she knew they were smoking up against the wall outside, she knew they had heard her and that they were coming, down the coridoor, almost to the door, she pulled off her shoes, grabbed his jacked, buttoned it on and ran for her life. They ran after them, but she was too quick 'down with Hitler!' she shouted, suddenly laughing as she was running. She climbed a ladder onto the hanging balcony above the warehouse floor and paused, looking down to Carl who was being grabbed by one of them men. she saluted him, before running off again.

She reached her house, after running flat out for about an hour. She knew that the SS men were long gone. Her feet were blooded, glass and stone imbedded in them, she limped to the bathroom, thinking of Carl. She wondered if he had gotten away. There was something about him that she didnt trust, something about the way he danced, the way he talked and the way he carried himself. All too stiff for her liking. If they had killed him, she would be all the better, and wouldnt have to worry him. On the other hand, he was a beautiful man, and if he had gotten away, she would have to keep him close to her.

The next day she met up with Smithe. They sat outside the cathedral, chatting quietly. 'so what do you think about this new decree from the all mightiful Adolf then?' Smithe was a shiftly looking bloke, he was jittering 'shhhh. they could be anywhere.' She laughed loudly 'no what do you think? Women can have children outside of marrage, or with any old man even if she is married. Its ridiculous, why would i want to ruin my body for the army?' Smithe looked at her 'i dont know, i think its a good idea.' she turned to look at him and burst out in laughter. She was back wearing a dark blue woolen suit and hat, her hair pinned. She scanned the area, there were a few soldiors roaming around. 'Where'd the arm candy go?' the young man asked she sniffed, turning to him 'I left him.' Smithe looked agahst 'you what! You left him with the SS!? He's one of us!' She stared forward 'I'm not so sure. There was something about him, his lack of emotion.' Smithe became quiet. So did she.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Carl went wide eyed as Rae melted into what could only be described as hysterics. Watching her scream and shout he walked closer “Be quiet you foolish girl! They won’t be far away, goddamn it, can you hear that? They are coming back, be quiet!” Several times he went to grab her arm but couldn’t. He had barely touched a woman before and he wasn’t going to start now out of harshness, as the door to the warehouse flung open Carl didn’t know what to do with himself, he had his officer’s pass on him but wasn’t sure how the SS would act. He was going to find out pretty soon. As the doors to the warehouse flung open Carl stood in the way of the men. One grabbed him by the wrist and twisted back his arm sharply, bringing him to the floor. Looking up and nodding to Raeulf Carl got kicked down to the floor. Winded on the floor, he wasn’t going say a word until he was sure Rae was out of earshot.

Being dragged out of warehouse and onto the gritted alleyway outside Carl managed to get to his feet long enough to grab his officer’s pass and thrust in into the faces of one of the men “Stand down!” Breathing heavily leant against the wall and took out a thinly rolled cigarette and lit it. The SS men were still in the alley; he looked over to them and had a thought. “That girl, she saw me getting grabbed by you,” He exhaled, watching the smoke “Well what do you to people you get a hold of? Ah, you are right the majority are children, hmm... Just rough me up a little bit. I don’t want her to think I got away home free...” Dropping the cigarette he waited for the first punch, which never came. “Oh come on!” He got one of the men clean on the Jaw, causing the other to corner him and gave Carl nothing short of a beating. Slumped in the alleyway he watched the three men walk away. They enjoyed that two much for his liking.

Scrambling to his feet Carl stumbled out of the alleyway, stopping every so often to wipe blood from his eyes. Reaching his apartment building Carl took to the stairs and fumbling with his keys unlocked the near rotting door. Kicking the door closed behind him Carl flicked on the bathroom light and look at himself with disgust, they hadn’t ‘roughed him up’ the three men and done nothing less than kick the shit out of him. Running a bowl of warm water Carl dipped his face in, gritting his teeth through the sting. Grasping a face cloth, he gently removed any of the harder dried on blood wincing. After a while it seemed that it wasn’t as bad as he had thought without all that blood; just a nasty cut on the side of his head, a black eye and a cut lip. Leaning over the bath Carl ran the taps and pushed in the small silver plug before wandering into the bedroom. Standing before the floor length mirror Carl undressed and sat before the typewriter and documented the evening word for word, sparing no detail.

After his bath, getting the blood out of his hair Carl lay down on his bed and stared up to the off white ceiling and decided that tomorrow was to get some clothed that make him look so uptight and old, the boy there were wearing jeans, Carl would never wear jeans, they were horrible creations for the lower class workers. As Carl’s eyes grew heavy, he drifted to sleep with the thought of Rae running through his mind, she was a pretty girl, shame she was part of such a rebellious group.

Waking up mid morning Carl dressed himself in a smart dark blue suit and waistcoat. Taking what money he had brought with him from Hamburg Carl cleaned up his face what he could, nothing had swollen but his eye was an alarming shade of purple and the cut on the side of his lip looked as painful as anything. Walking into town Carl kept his head low, not wanting to attract attention to himself. Stood in the cathedral square Carl looked around at the people and sighed heavily. Pulling out a thinly rolled cigarette and a matchbox, lighting it he took a deep breath and looked over to the steps of the cathedral, he recognised the young man, it was Smithe but he couldn’t seem to make out who the young lady was. Walking over, his hard soled shoes clicking against the cobbled road. “Hello Smithe, good to see you are alright.” He didn’t look over to him though, he was focused on the young lady beside him before it finally clicked “Ah, yes Rae, I didn’t...recognise you dressed like...that. Good to see you got a way...Unharmed...” Bauer suddenly became all the more conscious of his face and the injuries it held.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 am

Raeulf's friendly chat with Smithe was interrupted by a smart looking man. She crossed her ancles and looked up at the man, she recognised it as Carl, but hardly, his forhead was swollen around the large cut slashed acoss it. His left eye was also swollen, it was literally black, tinged blue around the edges. 'My God man!' She exclaimed seeing the state of him. She stood, grabbing his face in both hands, turning it from sided to side. 'What the hell did they do to you...' Smithe stood, pulling at her arm 'why did you leave him them you bloody fool.' She turned to her right hand man, angry that he had said that, to her of all people. Lifting a hand from Carl gently, she pulled it toward Smithe's with great velocity, the sound ringing out across the courtyard. 'Don't you ever question me again.' she spat. 'Go.' the young man picked up his bag and walked in the opposite direction. Rae turned back to Carl. There was something about him that she didnt trust, yet, she couldnt help herself being drawn to him, he was beautiful, and he was a gentleman. She stroked his face again with the back of her hand. 'What have they done...' it was true that she was a strong hearted woman, but that didnt interest the Nazi's, they wanted women to have children, literal child factories, she wasnt going to fall for that. 'Now you see what they do to us? That is why i did it. This is why i left you. If you still want to stay with us, that is fine, but I warn you Aryan boy, blonde or not, they will not think twice about doing this again.' She kissed him on his forhead before letting him go, sitting back down. 'I'm sorry they hurt you.' she looked up to Carl, who was dressed very smartly. She wondered where he had the money from, then again, all of the swing youth were high class Germans. 'Are you always this clean pretty boy?' she asked him, realizing that her name for him had stuck.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 am

Watching Smithe’s jaw drop and listening to Raeulf’s exclamation Carl couldn’t help but focus in on the throbbing of his cut lip. He felt compelled to explain that he was fine but the pair were making such a fuss, he too felt obliged to stand back and take the sympathy. Hissing slightly at Raeulf’s touch Carl looked down to Smithe, he looked near enough identical to what he had done the night before, he was frightfully thin with no dress sense whatsoever; but he was loyal, he liked that. Carl held a small airy laugh in his throat as he took another breath of his cigarette watching Smite attempt a conflict with Rae, like a teenage power struggle. Carl raised his hand to Smithe as he left; a light gentle wave before turning his attention back to Raeulf who still had a hold of him. He felt a little uneasy being alone with Raeulf, but at least they were in public; it made his act allot easier to follow through. “Really, Miss Raeulf, I am fine I assure you.”

“I knew what they did to you before I came along,” He paused, it was true, he was well informed by his superiors about what could and most probably would happen; and to a certain extent, Carl agreed with the SS’s methods, installing fear into the youth while they could kept them in line. “And I’m not so sure you should be calling me Aryan, its fine here in public but surely I wouldn’t want an Aryan reputation in the swing clubs?” He kept his voice soft and low, unsure if there were any bugs on patrol around here. Sitting down by Raeulf on the cathedral steps he let a small smile slip at the thought of his nick name, he remembered being called ‘Pretty boy’ the night before. “This clean? Well yes, it seems only right to be clean doesn’t it? I mean like you said before only the ugly and deformed are left behind, the least I can do is looked presentable. Though, I feel less than pretty right now Miss Rae.” He laughed to himself before turning to Rae fully “What brings you out on this crisp morning?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 am

Rae chucked at his Aryan shame 'you have created a reputation for yourself by hanging around with me. Being a chosen one should be the least of your worries.' she listened to his pained explaination of the SS. She put a hand on his thigh. 'My dear man, I came out to find you. And now that I have it seems you are in need of some attention.' she pushed herself up from him, offering her arm. She walked with him, arm in arm, aimlessly wondering, but it gave her a chance to talk to him. 'I must admit Mr Bauer, you caught my eye last night.' She paused, not wanting an answer 'But you are far too serious.' she smiled enigmatically 'too restriained, too... tight.' she gave his arm a gently squeeze at the last comment. 'You need to loosen up. Decide where your morals lie.' She was diturmined to live by the old rule, keep your friends close, but your enimies closer. It wouldn't look odd out in public, there were young girls throwing themselves on literally any new man they met, and he was a good looking guy, minus the injury's. There was one thing that was bugging her, a niggling feeling in the back ofher mind that something wasnt right. 'I'm eighteen by the way. Not seventeen.' she directed him down another lane and at another right corner before stopping infront of the green painted door that she now called home. She looked to him, untangling her arm from his. 'I'm going to clean you up, get you some new clothes, I can't be seen with someone who dresses like a Nazi...' she laughed to herself, pushing the door open and walking briskly in 'Mrs Okter, I'm home!' the bumbling old woman came in with a towel and a plate in her hands she stopped, looking the young man up and down before grunting and walking back into the room she came from. 'I stay with her whilst my father is at war. It seems he doesnt trust me with the house while he's gone.' She started up the stairs, opening the door to her room and walking right in. 'You know, people'll talk, little Raeulf Heinrike, with a pretty boy in her bedroom.' she laughed, reaching underneath her bed and pulling out a bottle of whisky 'Fancy any pretty boy?' she asked, unscrewing the lid and taking a swig herself. 'My Father's in France, Lyon to be exact. Hsve you been to war Mr Bauer?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Carl watched the redheaded girl quizzically, she seemed to have changed since last night, but in the same way, she hadn’t changed at all. She had a classical air about her in daylight but still that fire. “A reputation?” he asked softly, “What kind of reputation Miss Raeulf?” Carl rolled back his shoulders awkwardly at the touch of her hand against his thigh; he brushed away her hand to get up and walked beside her, not rejecting her arm linking through his. He didn’t pay too much attention to her words; he probably should have as any information was of use in the earlier stages of his investigation but he felt the need to drift away for the moment and keep his thoughts together. He turned slightly to face her as she revealed her real age “I see.” He nodded before focusing back on the people around him. Turning to face a green door he looked down to Raeulf as her arm slinked away from his. To her Nazi comment Carl looked down at his own clothes and realized that he did in fact look near enough exactly the same as he did when living in Hamburg in his father’s townhouse. “Hmm, I suppose.”

Following behind Raeulf, Carl bowed slightly to the stout woman, and followed up the stairs to what she called her bedroom. “Isn’t this a little, inappropriate Rae?” Carl stopped in his tracks, he had just called Raeulf by her abbreviated name, and he never used abbreviations for anything. Too late to rectify, she probably didn’t notice.... Standing at the foot of her bed she shook his head to the bottle of whisky “I don’t drink so early in the day.” He didn’t intend to drink at all whilst in cologne, he was a mean drunk and the chances of Carl spilling something he should were too great. Hands in his coat pockets Carl looked down to Raeulf his hands clenched. That was where Carl was posted last year, “No, no I haven’t been to war. “ He felt the need to justify “I suppose my number was never called, but the war isn’t over yet; there is still time.” Sitting down on a small wooden chair he crossed his right leg and leant over slightly “Forgive me if this is too soon to ask,” He kept his voice low “But when would the next meeting be? After all I hardly want to show up as a Nazi now do I?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:33 am

Raeulf watched him tense up as she mentioned the war. There was some hidden information that he must have been hiding. Her father was an expert in the art of reading body language, and he taught her a thing or two when she was a little girl. 'Ah, suit yourself.' she took another swig of the bottle, stripping off her jacket and pulling the pins out of her hair. Shaking the red curls down her shoulders. She laid back on her bed, her skirt riding up 'Oh no honey, we don't announce the times and dates and whereabouts of the meetings until the actual day. You wont be hearing about it until then.' she paused. 'But perhaps you are right, perhaps you do need some more clothes.' she stood up again, circling and looking him up and down. 'Hmm... you're taller than Smithe, then again everyone is taller than Smithe... you're taller than Gerry...' she lifted up his arms horazontally, running her perfectly sized hands down the sides of his chest and up again, pulling his arms down once again. 'Thinner than Donovan...' She stayed behind him and felt his shoulders, lifting her hands off of him again to walk around and face him. 'More muscular than Yannick...' she took a step back peering at him. 'Hmm, i dont know anyone you can borrow some clothes from. Its alright looking like one of them during the day, I mean, i cirtainly do, but during the dances, you don't want to be dressed that way, you make some of my children unnerved. An Aryan is bad enough, an Aryan that looks like a Nazi, that is too much.' she sat back on her bed.

It was a strange thing, war. Racism was a big thing with the Nazi's, they segregated everyone into groups. Thankfully her mother had married a German man before the war had started, meaning she wasnt a threat to them, however everyone else... They hated the Jews, that was apparent, anyone with dark hair and dark eyes had to watch out. They hated the polish, and the british and homosexuals and the disabled, they had not time for the physically weak. Thats how most of her children had came to her. Hans had a heart condition, so he couldnt run. Sophie was infertile. Hitler wanted to create a master race. Pure blood germans. Aryan's. Noticed by their blonde hair and blue eyes. She was always told by her father that she looked like her mother. She looked American, her long legs and large features, her red hair and pale skin.

She looked the man up and down 'so how old are you pretty boy? You know its not about numbers anymore. You should have been and gone to war. Either that or should've been married and with children, making your way up in the government, if you can call it that anymore, education isnt education anymore with the indorctrination programme.' Most adults that were indoctrinated as children had no idea what was going on, neither did most people outside of the indoctrination programme, but she did, she had connections with the White Rose group, the most intellegant, forward thinking group that there was.

There were three youth resistance groups in Germany at that time. The swing youth, the one that she helped to set up in cologne, it was mostly weathy, spoilt kids, that were fed up of beikng told what to do and how to dress. They took their inspiration from the fashion and music of the British, the Nazi's enemy's. She however took it from the American, of whom she idolized.

The swing youth were an inconvienience for Hitler, but not much of a threat, what they were worried about was the numbers, they had cirtainly increased. The second group, were the Eidelweiss Pirates. They were the violent ones, the ones that went around beating up the Hitler youth, protesting and having secret meetings. They were definately on the Nazi's hit list However the group that put a cirtain amount of Fear into the Nazi's, was the White rose group. They protested openly, they were highly intellegant and they had to be stopped. Rae used to be a public speaker for the White Rose group, she had spoken to the Eidelweiss Pirates and now she had set up her own grop. In her short life she had been involved in almost every type of opposition towards the Nazi's. When very small she opposed indoctrination, she could see exactly what they were doing and was having none of it.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

Watching Rae swig at the bottle of whisky, he winced a little, he never could drink whisky in such a way, it was for slow drinking, not for knocking back. Watching Raeulf also unpin her hair and remove her Jacket he realized how much he admire her hair color, it was so bold and bright , it was like the setting sun; so radiant, so alive. Noticing her skirt rising slightly Carl looked away and tried to point it out to her without making it look like he had been looking. To no avail he stood as she stood, watching her circle him slowly. “So these meetings, they are sporadic or do they have an or..der.” He paused as she ran her hands along his chest, not sure where to look again, instead of making a fuss he tried his best to continue. “You can see I’m new to this? And how will you get a hold of the others? I mean how will you get a hold of me?” He chuckled softly. “After all I don’t want to spend all of my money on new clothing if I am not to be informed.” As she sat back down Carl decided to stand and remove his suit coat, revealing his....Persian blue waistcoat and pearl-white shirt.

She was well informed about the war; Carl was going to have to be careful with his words. The war was a distressing memory for him, looking out of Rae’s window. “Well either way I haven’t been sent to war, I don’t intend to go until I am called for.” Hands in pockets Carl leant onto his toes “As for a wife and children, and back to your earlier question, I too am eighteen and don’t see need for a wife or children until I have seen the world.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 am

He was saying all the right things, he looked the part and he walked the part, but something about his air was troubling Rae. 'Mr Bauer, rest assured that I personally will make sure that you find out when and where the meeting is. I plan to keep a close eye on you Sir.' she sat down again, her skirt rising up to show the band on her hold-ups. She laughed 'Maybe I could teach you how to dance.' She leaned back onto her windowsil above her bed. 'How did you come across our little group?' she screwed the lid back on the bottle and slid it under her pillow, listening what he had to say, unbottoning three buttons from the top of her thick navy shirt.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:55 am

Carl kept his focus on the surroundings outside of the room as he listened to Raeulf. He nodded and turned to him “Well I’m glad I’ll be informed personally.” As Rae sat down on her bed and skirt rose up Carl curled an eyebrow, near seductively and continued “And how do you plan to keep an eye on me miss?” He sharply turned away, mentally beating himself for being so smutty. “Teach me how to dance? Was I not up to standards? I thought I did quite well for a first time, ha-ha.” As Rae moved to her windowsill Carl took a seat on her bed, sitting bolt upright. “Well as you can tell from my slight accent, I’m from Hamburg, I went through the whole Hitler youth system hating every moment of it but as my father was a harsh man I stuck it out until one of my cousins here in cologne wrote to me saying there was a hive of activity and new openings for jobs. Needing a job seeing as I haven’t been called to war I was walking through the city square when I overheard Smithe talking to a female friend and I was intrigued, there were swing clubs in Hamburg but I never seemed to find them. Seeing as it was the new rebellious thing to do I felt obliged to try it, if only for a little while.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:25 am

Raeulf found herself caught unawares with his hint of a personality, a smile playing but not quite breaking on her lips. She laughed at his surprise at the dancing comment, a delicate, controlled laugh. 'Mr Bauer, you dance like a woman. I was quite frankly running rings around you! I shall teach you how to dance like the Americans.' She quietened, listening to his long winded, somewhat boring story, however, her shoulders tightened up at his comment 'only, a little while?' she repeated tightly, once in the resistance, always opposition Mr Bauer. If you are planning on leaving us, you must tell me now. I am not about to submit information to a liar and a traitor.' she paused only momentairily, bringing her harsh expression back to her soft masked smile 'even if you are cute.' She smiled again, this time standing, looking down at him momentarily before laughing 'dont get too comfortable.' she said, commenting sarcastically on his upright manor. 'When was the last time you were in a young woman's bedroom Mr Bauer.' she quizzed, raising an eyebrow before turning to sort out her clothes in the small mirror, pinning her hair up again also. She was never a reserved question, not one to 'beg your pardon' or to 'if you dont mind me asking' if she wanted to know something, she would ask, even if it did imply a much tabooed subject.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 am

Crossing his right leg again Carl kept a straight face not nodded his head softly with a slight angle as to agree with her comment, “Well I have always been more of a ballroom dance myself Miss. Raeulf, and yes you were running rings around me, but is that not how the American lindy hop works? That the male’s role was to show off their partner in the most flamboyant style?” Hands out of his pockets he shook hand “No, you have misunderstood me Raeulf, I was unsure if I had done something wrong at the meeting in which case you would in fact not inform me of the next, with me then literally being only part of the group for a little while, I have no intention of leaving, as you have so strongly said, once a part of the resistance, always a part of the resistance.” Laughing softly he rested his hands upon his legs and once again raised an eyebrow to her obviously sarcastic comment, “Oh don’t worry about me Miss.” Slightly shocked at her last question Carl stood and looked down to her “Well I’m afraid that is information that need not be shared, hmm? I’d ask you the same Raeulf, but after all I am far too up tight for my own good.” Looking down to his pocket watch Carl smiled, it was midday. “We’ll Miss Raeulf, I would love to stay and talk further but I must be going, I need to get those clothes you have suggested.” He paused; he had an Idea, an idea to ge more information further. “Hmm, but saying that, I guess I would need some help? Seeing as you have an expertise in this area it seems I would be only too happy for you to join me and to repay you Id be more than happy to take you somewhere for lunch. What do you say?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 am

She stood, a vacant smile on her face as he tryed to tell her about the dances she specialised in. She kept quiet, analysing him more than anything. He stood, towering over her, she stood close to him, and looked up to his face. “Well I’m afraid that is information that need not be shared, hmm? I’d ask you the same Raeulf, but after all I am far too up tight for my own good.” She broke into real smile at his comment, her white teeth shown. Perhaps he was more interesting than the old man she first percieved him to be. She watched as he took out a pocketwatch and he smiled. She caught her breath, his smile amazing her. She breathed out after a while, realising that she was holding it in. 'Uh... yes... yes It might be a... uh... a good idea, um...' She tucked her top back into her heavy skirt, she replaced her jacket and her hat and walked briskly out of the room and down the stairs. The old woman was waiting, yet again, at the bottom of the stairs for her. 'Good German man. Keep. Not mess up.' The woman was Austrian and spoke with a heavy accent. Rae glared at the woman, before leaving the house. She turned to the man, 'we're going to have to go a little while into town.' She walked by his side, silent for a little while. 'Maybe, if i show you how to dance like a real man in swing, you can show me, some of your much acclaimed ballroom?' she had never danced a ballroom dance, but she had seen people do it. Women elegantly floating around the room. She thought it overrated.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:47 am

Carl fell in behind Raeulf down the stairs and smiled to the older woman that was stood to his left, leaving Rae to walk on slightly he took the old woman by the hand bowed down a little, kissed her hand and caught her eye “It was a please you meet you, Mrs. Okter.” Walking out of the door, closing it with his foot behind him Carl sped up to Raeulf’s side. “That’s fine by me; a little walking did nobody any harm.” That sentence brought back memories; it had been said in Lyon a year ago to the three men with him the day the bombs hit. They had been separated from their squad that evening and had taken to walking through a long stretch of fields when they came across a small French village. It was Carl’s plan to stay there the night or at least until they could see where they were walking. One of the other men had said that exact sentence. As the men had slept a bomb hit, if Carl hadn’t been sleeping next to an open window he would have burned alive like the rest of his men; for that he would never forgive himself. Stepping back into reality he looked down to Raeulf. “Swing lessons, hmm. Sounds like a fair deal to me,” Pausing, taking in where he was Carl continued “It is so acclaimed for its elegance and civility Miss. Raeulf.” Walking further into the town Carl felt his lip throbbing uncomfortably. “Once we find these shops we are after, I think I will let you chose for me, I assume you know the kind of thing I should be wearing?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 am

'Elegance and Civility. Hmmm. Well, swing is about having a good time, letting yourself go, and showing off your woman. So when you are dancing it right, unlike some forementioned people, it is elegant.' She was quite happy that she had defended her dance style eliquently. 'I know the exact kind of thing you should be wearing for a man of your... stature.' and what a nice stature it was. They were now in the center of town, young girls walked past, turning their heads to watch Carl walk by. She smiled, wishing she could show them what she really looked like, wishing she could get out of the awful clothes.

They had walked through the respectable part of town and were now walking through the dark streets where dodgey meat and cheap vegetables were sold. She stopped them outside an old, falling apart butchers. 'Here we are.' She wasn't sure that Carl quite understood how risky it was. She walked inside the bell on the door sounding. It was dark, and there were flies buzzing around the stench of rotting meat. 'Kniff?' she called into the back room. Heavy footsteps came from the back, and a young man came walking through. He walked with a cane, having only one leg. Other than that, he was a good looking man, there was the twitch however. That's why they called him Kniff. 'Alright? got some stuff on your apron.' Kniff looked down to his chest, the apron stained with blood, he laughed once looking up 'Miss Heinrike my baby girl, how've you been?' Rae laughed walking towards him with open arms. They hugged eachother warmly, like old friends. 'So what can I do you for?' Rae snapped back into what she needed to do. 'Oh yes,' she turned to Carl 'This is Mr Bauer, he needs some lamb, and I do too, you got any?' He winked at her, definately not a twitch, but a wink 'Sure, follow me through to the back little miss.'

They walked through, up the stairs and into a back room where Kniff got on his knees, pulling up a few floorboards and pulling out a cardboard box. The box was large, and new looking. 'Right, what do you fancy young man?' Raeulf butted in 'He doesnt know, but, have you got a pair of braces and a black tie?' he rooted around and pulled out what she wanted, 'thanks, um, some overalls?' Kniff sucked air in through his teeth 'I dont have any Bristish... hold on...' He got up off the floor and walked into another room, Rae took this opportunity to pick up the tie and braces and hand them to Carl, she looked up at him, she was sitting on the floor, she looked up to Carl's face, but looked away quickly, her pale face blushing slightly. Kniff soon came back, now with yet another box. 'Little miss do i have a treat for you!' He set the box down infront of her and felt like a child at christmas again. 'What is it?!' she exclamed, the lid was lifted and a bunch of clothes were inside, her eyes lit up. 'Oh Kniff! You havn't!' The older man smiled hugely 'American.'

Rae pulled out differant clothes, she was exited, perfectly exited. 'Oh Mr Bauer, look at these look at these! They're beautiful.' There was all sorts of army clothes and womens clothes. She looked through the shoes 'what size are you pretty boy?' she looked down to his feet and pulled out a pair of spats. 'Those are nice.' she handed them to him. Laughing as she pulled out a dark green garment. She stood with it, laughing, holding it up against herself 'Oh Kniff! This is wonderful!' she spun with the small green army jumpsuit. Kniff rooted around in the other box and pulled out a few other clothes for Carl. They got downstairs again, putting the clothes in a basket underneath some wrapped slabs of meat and bread loaves. The crippled man wrote down the prices on two seperate peices of paper, handing one to Raeulf and one to Carl. Rae looked down at the paper 'that much?' the looked back up to Kniff, an apologetic look on his face 'I've gotta live miss. That particular peice got one of my men killed.' She sighed. 'I understand.' she put the basket back on the tabletop and turned away, her blue eyes glazing over with tears. She walked out of the shop, sitting on the windowsil outside. She took her hat off, and held it, looking down at the floor. 'I hate the war.' she muttered as a single tear rolled down her cheek.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum: