National Socalists

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: National Socalists

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 am

Rae laughed lightly 'I'm not shouting, you're just a lightweight pretty boy. And no, she won't worry, she doesn't really care. And you aren't hungry, you just need to wake up a bit. And stop eyeing me up.' She laughed to herself at her own last comment, walking over to the now rough looking Carl. 'You're wet.' she commented, pinching at his sodden clothes. 'If you're papa's so rich, then how come you have to live in this hell hole huh?' she asked pulling him away from the sink and pushing him out of the room slowly, her hands on his knife-like shoulder blades. She pushed him into the bathroom and sat him down on a wooden stool in the corner whilst she turned on the shower, dropping the bathrobe onto the floor. There was a screen concetina's to the right of the shower, she pulled it across and stepped in. She didn't mind that he was in the room, it wasn't like he could see anything anyway, not unless he stood up, and he was in no fit condition to be standing up. She un-buttoned her shirt and slung it over the top of the screen, then un-hooking her corset and hanging it the same, then removing her shorts and undergarments subsequently, she stood into the cold water. It wasn't too cold, just colder than she had expected, making her jump. 'So.' she said 'What did you do last night? To get yourself all wet? Stand outside in the rain?' SHe dipped her head under the running water, her hair falling out of the plait and running wet down her pale back. 'Mmmm I see.' she muttered, bending down to pick up a bar of soap. Her neck stung badly, but it wasn't too bad after it had been washed previously. She stopped the water. 'Pass me that bathrobe again?' she asked him, knowing that he'd have to stand up to get it to her.
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 am

The steam from Raeulf’s shower was a relief to his throbbing headache, even if the sound of the water did drive him to despair. Carl Never tended to have showers; he found the repetitive motion of small water droplets hitting him over and over irritating. Besides, baths were far more relaxing... Closing his eyes from a moment, Carl leant his heavy head onto the cool bathroom wall tiles and ran his teeth along his lower lip. His wet clothes now irritating him slightly, he didn’t answer her previous question about why he was living here, he had already stated that he was here because his Cousin let him stay here rent free. “There...There is a leak in the ceiling, I slept under it to make sure you didn’t get wet, Miss Rae...” He grumbled to himself standing up to pass her the robe. He did soon realise however, picking up the robe he kept his eyes to the floor at first, looking up to the direction that of the screen and passing her the towel, hi eyes widened dramatically, his cheeks flushing red. Turning around he walked out of the room and sat in his room for a second, he should have expected that but didn’t in the slightest. “I need to get out of these clothes...” He grumbled again. Unbuttoning his damp shirt.
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 am

Rae smiled as his pale face flushed red. 'Come on, nothing you havn't seen before pretty boy i'm sure.' she laughed, turning off the water and wrapping the towel around her naked body. 'So...' she said, stepping out of the shower and following him into the bedroom again. 'What's your tally?' she paused 'you know, how many women. I know all you guy's do it.' She kaughed, pulling all her hair to one side of her neck and twisting it around her fingers. She coughed, sitting down on the bed.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 am

Slipping off his white button-down shirt and catching it before it hit the floor; Carl dropped it into a small Wicca basket and pulled open the tall armoire in the corner of the room. Filtering through he pulled out a blue shirt and threw it on. His trousers didn’t get that wet but he had slept in them and had especially seeing as Raeulf was here and quite scantily clad he felt obliged to change them. Grabbing a pair along with clean underwear he left to the bathroom and closed the door. He was quickly backed out of the room, picking up a tie her hanged it under his collar and leant against the wall, looking for a cigarette. “Raeulf, I haven’t kept a tally,” He had in the army, “And I wouldn’t tell you the number if I had.” Closing his eyes Carl muttered to himself “I really don’t feel good.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

Raeulf lay back on the bed, smiling at his comment. 'Of course you wouldn't.' she laughed, sitting up once more. She assumed that the coast was clear as he was in the other room, so she dropped her towel, lacing on her corset and putting on the rest of her underwear. It was then that she had realised that she had left her clothes in the bathroom, only nabbing her underwear as she had left. His wardrobe was already open, and larger than hers. She didn't see any harm in borrowing one of his shirts. She picked out a thick white one and slipped it on, it just brushed her mid-thigh, and was way to big for her. She then stood on the bed, holing her hands up to where the water was seeping through in the ceiling. 'Hmm... simple enough' she muttered to herself, stepping back down again. She listened out for Carl, but didn't hear anything. Confused, he put her head against the bathroom door. 'Carl?' she asked, tapping lightly on the door. She opened it when she didn't hear an answer. Carl was leant against the wall. 'Are you okay?' she asked, looking at him curiously. 'You need to sit down.' she said, hurrying over to him and supporting him on her light frame. 'I did tell you that that wine was corked. But did you listen? No. Silly boy.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:26 am

“I need a cigarette, Rae...” He mumbled to himself, Carl felt both hot and cold; his skin was goose bumped but his forehead was blazing hot. Walking back into his bedroom Carl sat at the foot of his bed and sighed. “I’m really fine, just got a bug Rae.” He had to do a double take before he realised how little she was wearing. “Or...you could look after me?” He raised an eyebrow and smiled before coughing and lying back in his sodden bed. “My Father, does own a sizeable home just outside of Cologne but it is a little too far out for me, I’d rather be here and two minutes from the town. Though I can take you there, if you like some time. Rolling over on his bed, Carl took off his shirt and went face down into his pillow.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 am

Rae sighed. 'Look. You stay there pretty boy, I'll be back in about half an hour or so.' She kissed him on the back of the head and got up, getting dressed again into her dowdy old clothes and leaving the house.

The walk to her house wasn't long, although Frou Okter was livid. 'You not come home! Stupid Girl! You listen now!' Rae ignored her, walking up the stairs into her room, the small woman following her and shouting at her the whole way. Rae packed some clothes into a medium sized brown leather bag. She then moved onto hair pins and a blanket cover. She pulled out a small tin from under her pillow and opened it, rolling up a wad or reichmark's and putting it into her pocket. She then turned to the woman and glared at her. 'I've been with Mr Bauer. He's ill.' The woman's face instantly lightened 'oh.' she said. Rae was still glaring 'Yes Oh.' she said, ignoring her and walking down the stairs, looking under the coat rack to find some DIY tools. She threw them in another bag slung it over her shoulder, leaving again. She then left for the shops. Her ration card was empty, seeming as Frou Okter did all the shopping at home, which was good news for Carl, being that she had alot of foor dor him. She got back to the flat earlier than she had expected, going straight for the kitchen. She packed all the food away, set her clothes down in the lounge and changed into something more suitable for working in. She picked up the DIY tools and walked into the bedroom, jumping up onto his bed and setting to work on the cieling. Sure she had been taught that kind of thing by the hitler youth, maybe one good thing that had come out of it.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 am

Carl mumbled into his pillow but was out cold before she had left the apparent. He didn’t stay asleep for long though, tossing and turning in his bed Carl was going from boiling hot to freezing cold. Pulling off his trousers, Carl turned back over in his bed and wrapped the covers tightly around him not awaking again until He heard the door click open down the hallway. Opening an eye he grumbled and turned over to face Raeulf with a weak smile. In-between coughs he mumbled into the covers. “You really didn’t need to do that Rae, I would have gotten around to It, I’ll be fine later on, I assure you.” Rubbing his forehead Carl rolled off of his bead and walked towards the kitchen in a small stumble. “I’m...just get a drink and things.” He said back to the bedroom and made his way to the kitchen, rifling for a cup he was confused to see the cupboards full of food. Grabbing a cigarette instead of a cup of water Carl dawdled back to the bedroom. “You bought me food?” He looked over to the young woman now nearly completed with his leaky ceiling. “Thank you...” he walked closer, not too aware he was only in his undergarments. “For this, for the food, I’ll pay you for both by the way!” He laughed looking down to himself “I should probably get dressed again...”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 am

Raeulf laughed as he mumbled around with his words, not realising as he got up without his trousers on. She carried on fixing the ceiling, patching it up, not wanting it to leak on him while he was ill. Listening to his rants and ravings about her so-called kindness, she shrugged. 'All done.' She stood down from the bed and looked at him, trying not to laugh. 'I tell you what, how abouts you just get better and give those up while you're ill yes?' she snatched the cigarette off of him and replaced it in her own mouth. 'how about you just sit down in your nice warm bed.' she pushed him down by his shoulders and started massaging them gently, kneeling up on the bed behind him. She started humming a song she was taught by her German father when she was young. It was an Austrian song, taught to her father by his austrian mother. It was soft, and she imagined glamourous women dancing around a grand lit ballroom, waltzing with their beautifully dressed partners. A tear rolled from her eye. She dismissed it. How she longed to be one of those women, so elegant and free. However she never would be. Those type of women were nobility, or Nazi's. She was neither.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMPsWueZDwk
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:51 am

“Really, Raeulf I am fine!” He growled, sounding a little exasperated as she pushed him back onto him bed. Lulling his head back and closing his eyes Carl decided to fill the silence. “So, when do you think there will be another dance hmm? I mean with Kniff gone and all there won’t be many clothes to go around but I don’t want my lessons with you to go to waste....” When an idea popped into Carl’s head. Opening his eyes Carl smirked. “When I’m feeling better I’ll give you those Ballroom lessons? Though I am sure that you are ‘too cool’ for something so formal?” He laughed a little under his breath. “I am joking!” Pulling away from Raeulf and laying on his bed Carl again closed his eyes “You don’t have to stay here you know, I’m big boy, don’t you have people to see things to do?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:22 am

Raeulf jerked her hands away as he moved to wipe away the stray tear that she didn’t want him to see. ‘Yes. That’s me. Too cool for school.’ Her seemingly up-beat comment was subconsciously downhearted. ‘Okay for the first,’ she started, replying to his previous comment, ‘you had no idea that you can eat potatoes, which is quite frankly appalling. Secondly, you couldn’t even fix a small hole in your ceiling, and lastly, you’re ill, I told you that the wine was corked, but did you listen? No. No you didn’t, I mean, do you even know what corked wine is?’ she didn’t wait for his reply just imagining his open face. ‘It means that it’s gone off, past its sell by date! Outta there! Mouldy! Old! Ancient! HISTORYYY!’ She shouted the last with vigour, laying back into the bed next to him. She sighed again. ‘Look. I’m staying until you’re well, and that’s final. Besides,’ she paused ‘who would want to see me like this anyway?’ She closed her eyes, thinking about his previous question. When would they have their next dance? Seeming as Kniff was now, unmistakably gone. She supposed that people will have been finished mourning by now, so it would be soon. ‘Next week perhaps. Maybe even this week.’ She supposed that as long as there was a pace to do so, they would dance.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 am

‘...I mean, do you even know what corked wine is?’ Carl looked up for a moment and thought back to the bottle of wine Well, it did have a cork in it... He commented to himself, though soon realizing that wasn’t quite what she meant. Laughing softly, looking back out towards the rest of the room Carl shook his head. “Okay, okay, so I’m not a sophisticated drinker, I never listened to my father as a child and never saw a raw vegetable until I was sixteen. I mean look at raw potatoes, they look foul...” Closing his eyes for a second as his stomach panged sharply Carl raised an eyebrow. Dismissing her comment for a moment Carl rolled over to face Raeulf opening his eyes he looked over her. “Who would want to see you like this?” He relayed her question back at her. “The real question is who wouldn’t want to see a beautiful and charming woman such as yourself?” Stretching a little Carl smiled to Raeulf “Come one Rae, no one notices that cut on your neck, not with a pretty face like yours...” Carl trailed off, he hadn’t been acting like he should, he was told to stay neutral to most situations, be calm, be cool and be collected. Shrugging off the thought he felt he was able to get closer to Raeulf this way.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am

Rae laughed harshly 'Okay the first thing you noticed the other afternoon definately wasn't my' she drew quotation marks in the air 'pretty face.' She rolled onto her back and stared up at the newly fixed ceiling. 'Anyway, don't you be calling me pretty, people'll talk.' she listened to her own breathing, content in the silence. 'Poor little rich boy...' sha paused before asking 'your papa go to war?' assuming that he must have, unless he was too old. 'I bet your mama's real pretty.' she wondered what her mother would look like now, she was a young woman when she had her.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:31 am

Carl turned over and closed his eyes, he just nodded and mumbled “Mhmm, yeah, mhmmm...” His stomach hurt and he was getting hot and flustered closing his eyes Raeulf’s voice began to slowly fade out as he fell asleep. He was out for a few hours but when Carl woke up he felt allot better, not quite right, but didn’t feel like feeling sick. Yawn ing he woke up and turned to see his bed was empty. Confused, he got up and wandered around the house for a moment until he saw Raeulf on the floor of his living room, smiling to himself Carl picked up Raeulf softly and carried her back into the bedroom where he laid her next to him. Laying on his side next to her he couldn’t help but run a hand down her waist, he had wanted to for a long time she was so...perfect. Now holding the sleeping Raeulf to his chest Carl closed his eyes again, breathing softly down her back.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 am

Rae got up and left him to sleep. She was very tired too of course, all of the running around after him had gotten her absolutely shattered. She got up off the bed, pausing to look back around at him 'your mama must be very pretty.' she mumbled, shuffling her way into the living room and over to her bag of things. She dropped to her knees, rummaging around the bag and pulling out the shirt she had stolen off of him and slipping it on. She thenn crawled onto the floor, and pulled her cheap green, army blanket over her. She was soon asleep.

When she woke up, she was definately warmer, and in a different place to where she was before. She was restricted around her waist, despite her being curled up. She looked down to find that the source was a masculine arm. This making her even more confused, she paused for a moment, feeling gentle breath on her back. She turned her head, looking over her shoulder to see Carl's face. His eyes closed softly and his mouth just open. She turned back around, sighing. When would she learn? She'd know the guy for a little less than a month, and was already in bed with him. On the other hand, he was very beautiful, and she hadn't had someone oggling over her in a while. Also, if there was something wrong about him, which she suspected there was, it was better to get closer to him. She lay there, listening to him breathing.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 am

Carl watched Raeulf and smiled, he knew he was falling for her, he tried to fight it inside, but couldn’t. Hey laid there for a while longer, mimicking sleep just to have someone close to him. After a little while he knew he had to get up. Slinking his arm from around her waist he sat up and rubbed his still tired eyes, looking down to Raeulf, he was unsure if she was asleep he stepped over her and stumbled into the kitchen. Still feeling sick, the sight of food repulsed him. Reaching for a glass of water he downed the whole thing before picking up his trousers from the hallway and buckling them back on. Walking towards his small living room, Carl sunk back into his chair and closed his eyes again, wondering what he was getting himself into.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 am

Raeulf pretended to be asleep when he got up. She didn't know why she wanted to keep still while he moved into the other room. After he left, she sat up, sneezing a couple of times before getting up. His shirt was crumpled now, but her hair was still plaited. She brought it to her side and started playing with it, walking into the living room. 'I could have sworn i fell asleep in here... i'm going crazy.' she said to nobody in particular. 'Fancy anything to eat pretty boy? You hungry? Thirsty? You hurting anywhere? Can I do anything?' she walked over to sit in his lap, leaning back and playing with his hair. 'Do tell me if i'm touching too much, people tell me I touch too much. I like touching.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 am

Watching Rae walk in and question why she had woken up in his bed with a boyish, lop-sided smile. His head hurt and his stomach ached but he didn’t mind, she had a way of cheering him up. “No...No I’m fine. I mean I’m not fine, but I’m okay, for now....” Closing his eyes softly as she played his hair Carl yawned “No, its okay...” Clicking the knuckles in his fingers Carl yawned again. “I tell you what though Miss Rae, I’m still very tired. You know about this corked wine business, how long is it going to last?” He opened his eyes a little to see her “I don’t like being ill, I’m hoping this is mostly the aftermath from drinking a bottle of wine and a few shots of whisky...” He laughed softly under his breath “Lightweight or what?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 am

'Well I hope you get better soon too. Before those damn Nazi's cart you off to kill you.' She contuinued playing with his hair, undoing a coule of his shirt buttons before staring at his belt buckle. 'Does that not restrict your bloodflow?' she asked pointing at it. 'it looks pretty tight...' she trailed off, drawing her eyes away before playing with his hair again. 'So, what'dya think this morning when you woke up and saw me there then?' she asked, curious to his feelings toward her. She thought about Hansel, and about how he had brought her a daisy chan every day before he went to war.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 am

“Yes, I think I’ll stay inside until I can fight them off myself, don’t you think?” Carl smiled to Raeulf as she undid some of his buttons, before he would have gotten tense; wanting to know what she wanted from him but now he knew it was just her way, her thing. His belts buckle however he raised an eyebrow to. “No, really, it’s fine...” Redoing his belt Carl sat up a little straighter, not sure how to answer her question. “Well...” He coughed. “First? Shock. Second? Relief. Third? Worry. And fourth? It was nice...” He didn’t make any eye contact. Taking one of her small hands, he linked fingers with her and raised an eyebrow with a slight boyish smirk. “Well what about you? What did you think hmm?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:06 am

'Me?' she asked 'Nothing. I knew I wasn't that drunk, and that you're too stiff to do anything anyway.' she laughed to hersel, shufflinf around so she now was facing him on his lap, a leg hung over each arm of the chair, straddled him. 'Are you sure you don't want anything? Anything at all?' her voice was drawled out in a euphamistic manor, she didnt realise any of it. 'Is it hot in here? It isn't because the windows are closed is it? are the windows closed? Or have you boarded them up?' she asked.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Carl watched Raeulf as she shuffled around to face him properly, he now felt a little uncomfortable, not sure where to look. “Oh...well... the windows you see... they don’t open...ahah.” Making eye contact with Raeulf he quirkily smiled before placing his hands softly on her waist “Well, seeing as you offered...” He applied more pressure against her hip “I guess I would like...” And without warning Carl stood up, still holding onto Raeulf, setting her down in front of him. “To get out of here and walk somewhere, I’m not one for sitting around and moping Miss Rae!” Walking into his room to find a shirt and coat Carl called to Raeulf. “Come now, like you said it’s far too hot in here.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 am

Raeulf felt like a child that had been refused sweeties. 'Yeah, a walk. Great.' she rolled her eyes, the sarcastic undertone voicing itself. She thought that she could kill two birds with one stone 'uhh... can we stop off at my workplace? I need to announce why i'm not there... it is wednesday isn't it?' She suspected, that whatever day it was, there would be somebody there. She buttoned up a blouse and a long skirt. The rain had cleared up and the only evidence that it was there now were the quickly evapourating puddles in the cobbles. They walked along the streets, talking about nothing inparticular. They quickly got to the door of her workhouse, she could tell someone was inside, she always got that bubbling feeling in the back of her head when someone was inside. She knocked on the door and pushed it open. 'Hello?' The room was painted white, big lamps everywhere. In the middle of the room was a blonde haired girl. She was sat on a chair, her curls framing her face. She had on a pair of red heels, and some bright red lipstick. Draped over her was a silk nighty, barely covering all of her. She looked up when Raeulf came in. 'Rae! Rae, baby you're back! We've missed you!' she got up off of the chair, striding towards her arms out. She paused, turning around to shout hoarsley and brutally 'Oi! Rothkorp! Guess who's back?' A thin, well groomed man with paint smudged across his face ran in. 'Raeulf! What the hell are you doing back you old snake!' Reaulf laughed. 'Hold on, got someone waiting outside.' She popped her head back around the door and called Carl in with her finger. 'Mr Bauer, this is Rothkorp and Shelly. Shelly, Rothkorp, this is Mr Bauer.' the two extroverts looked at eachother before turning to him 'Hello.' they said in unison. 'So baby, i've been waiting for you for weeks, I heard about that Hansel of yours, so sorry bunny.' Rae smiled half heartedly as the blone girl walked with her away from the door. 'But it doesn't look like you waste any time, he's a good looking fella.' she said, motioning over to where Carl was standing, Rothkorp chatting away at him. 'Its not like that.' Rae said. The girl shrugged 'Whatever, anyway, where've you been?' Rae coughed, pulling her hair away from her neck and showing the girl her badly healing scar. Shelly gasped in melodramatic horror, bringing her hands to her mouth. 'Hell! How did you do that?' Rae laughed, placing her hair back again delicately 'Fell down some stairs.' Shelly laughed too then 'You never were the dainty type now were you bunny?' Rae laughed along with her. 'Looking to do your stuff then? I'm sure Roth can paint that hideous thing out,' Rae sucked air through her teeth, 'well, i dont know, Mr Bauer's ill...' Shelly giggled, she was shorter than Rae was, and curvyer too. Rae looked like a stick next to her. 'Nonsense, we've gor a chair for him, he can sit and watch, we need you anyway.' Rae paused for a moment, before nodding. 'Alright! Rothkorp she'll do it!' The man turned 'Great! I'll set up.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 am

Walking down the roads with Rae, turning left and right here and there he seemed to be walking aimlessly, his only sense of direction came from Raeulf. He didn’t ask but wondered where she would work; he guessed it would be somewhere similar to a library or something along those lines, to fit in with her dull daytime demeanour. Standing outside of the building as Raeulf carried on in Carl looked up the road, he couldn’t tell what kind of place it was, but it certainly didn’t look like any library or shop he had ever been in. Standing around outside tapping his feet, Carl rolled his eyes as he was ushered in by her. Walking into the white room Carl nodded to the man named Rothkrop and scantily clad Shelly. Talking to the older, slimmer mad Carl wasn’t paying too much attention, at first he didn’t know what this place was, it was incredibly white. It wasn’t until he had been sat down that it clicked, crossing his legs uncomfortably he had mixed feelings about what he might be about to see.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 am

Raeulf walked off to behind a large screen to get dressed. Meanwhile Shelly went to sit on Carl's lap. 'So, what's say we ditch that cow and have some hot aryan sex hmm?' she giggled, stroking his face.

Rae did up the final button, coming out from behind the panel in an altered nazi piolt uniform. She had a fitted leotard with a sweetheart neckline. The leather bomber jacket was too big for her, so she slung it over her shoulder. Her hair was now curling its way down around her shoulders, She had on the aviators and the peaked cap as she tied the tie around her neck. 'Okay lets go, I need to be getting back.' Rothkorp jumped up, his camera ready. She sat on a stool that was in the center of the room. 'watch this.' Shelly whispered into Carl's ear 'She's amazing.' Raeulf set to work, arching her back inwards, putting a hand to her mouth in a fake shock expression. The camera clicked and she moved, saluting the camera, throwing her head back and smiling broadly. The camera clicked. Rothkorp moved away. 'Does Mr Bauer model.' he said as more of a statement rather than a question. Rae turned to look at Carl. 'I don't know. Do you Mr Bauer?' she winked at him playfully.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top