National Socalists

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: National Socalists

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 am

Sat in the chair, Carl kept looking forwards towards where Raeulf had walked off. That is until the blonde girl sat down on his lap. 'So, what's say we ditch that cow and have some hot aryan sex hmm?' Nearly choking on air Carl coughed, surprised at what he had just heard, for a second; questioning if he had heard it or not. Looking to the giggling blonde he laughed a little, quite uncomfortable. Standing up, sliding the scantily clad girl off of his lap onto another chair. Carl waited for Raeulf to come out from behind the panel. As she walked out, Carl was gob smacked; falling back onto the seat he had just stood up from, Carl stared in amazement as she struck pose after pose. Nodding over to her, smiling Carl whispered. “Wow.” Standing up as she finished off. Carl shook his head “No! No no no...” He laughed. “I’m just an accountant... Really, I can’t model!”
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 am

Raeulf laughed 'Oh sure you do, its easy!' She stood off the chair, walking over to him and grabbing him by the hand, pulling him up to the area she was just posing in. 'Okay, you just stand there a moment, i'll... move around you... Take your coat off!' she stripped it from him, throwing it over to Shelly. 'Right, now stand here, and grab me here... no here...' She placed his hands over her hipbones. She shuffled backward until her body was completely against his, then, unexpectedly, she folded herself at he hips, until her torso was at a 90 degree angle to him, she looked up to the camera with that same shocked expression you saw on all of the dirty magazines. Rothkorp snapped a picture, pulling back to clap with a giant smile on his face 'Rae darling, you're a doll, absolute star!' Rae stood back up, laughing hysterically 'Damn! I've misssed this.' She went back behind the screen and got changed, coming right back out again. 'Okay, its been fun but we have to get back, make sure you edit this beast out of them yes?' she said winking at the photographer and grabbing Carl by the arm before Shelly could scar him for life. They left, her still smiling to herself, but suddenly feeling very dizzy.
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Walking out of the building with Rae around his arm, Carl looked up to the sky and laughed to himself, he had never experienced anything like that in his life, his heart was still racing. “You were good. Miss Rae.” He smiled off towards where they were headed. A couple of times he felt a little pressure on his arm on the side Raeulf was but he didn’t think anything of it. Walking up to a wine shop he walked in with her, “I need to get another bottle that won’t make me quite so ill...” It didn’t take him long before he had picked up a good bottle of red and pay for it. Walking up into the town centre again Carl felt Rae again, turning to face her, placing a hand around her back and on her other shoulder “Hey, you okay there?” He asked, laughing a little to himself, not sure if she was messing around or not. Keeping his arm in place Carl continued to walk her back to his apartment “I think it’s you who needs the lie down now.” Opening up his door he pointed her towards the bedroom “Go and Lie down, Im going to set this away, he walked towards the living room.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 am

Rae did as she was told, walking into the bedroom and pulling on one of his shirts. She took off her skirt and felt herself dizzying. The next thing she knew, she was on the floor. She looked around the room, not quite realising how she got there. 'Pretty boy...' she called 'Can i get some of that alcohol?' She pulled herself up onto the bed again, lying ontop of the covers, her bare legs pale in the dim light. The shirt was undone at the top, her skin appearing. She groaned, her head spinning. 'Drink.' she muttered. The lights had taken it out of her, she still wasn't well, as much as she didn't want to admit it. She looked up as Carl came into the room with her drink. He was a very attractive man. She took the drink off of him and downed it in one, handing him back the glass. 'Sit with me.' she demanded, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down on the bed with her. As soon as he was down she rolled up to him, putting a hand on his chest and starting to pull off his tie, after she did so, she proceeded to undo a few of his buttons 'So much better...' she muttered. 'Its hot in here...' She collapsed back onto him again, one hand on his chest, the other trailing down to his belt. She un-did it with one hand, pulling it off.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 am

Back against the headboard Carl looked down to Raeulf, a little surprised, he had been thrown a little off guard by her. “Oh... well, I could open up a...” He stopped as she reached for his belt. “No you mention it I am feeling a little hot.” Laughing a little under his breath Carl let his head roll back, just walking down to where Raeulf worked and back had taken it out of him. He snapped back to looking down at Rae, nodding to her. Sliding down at the bed a little so she was on top of him, he spoke quietly “You know, if you’re feeling dizzy, you should rest, close your eyes a little.” Running his hands through her hair and down to her waist he spun her around. Carl now kneeling over Raeulf he laughed a little, his hands either side of her shoulders. “Rest for a while.” He leant down and kissed her forehead before pulling back from her, brushing a few hairs from her face before climbing off the bed and walking into the kitchen, he really needed a cigarette.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 am

Raeulf smiled euphamistically as her pinned her down, only to retract the smile as he kissed her on the forehead. She waited for him to leave before standing up, walking almost drunkedly to lean on the kitched doorframe. She watched him for a moment before slowly un-doing the buttons on his shirt that she was wearing. She cleared her throat 'Not going to offer me one?' she said, her voice smooth and low. She looked down to what she was doing, un buttoning a few more until it was completely open. She showed a flash of skin from her neck, down to below her navel, where her tiny, bum-skimming shorts started. She looked down at herself 'Oh would you look at that. Hmm.' She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a tub of cream. She shut the door with her hip, and took off the lid, sticking her finger into the cold liquid and bringing it to her mouth. She put her finger in her mouth, cream dripping off of it and down her naked torso. She took her finger out of her mouth, looking down at her chest, looking up at him, winking and leaving the room. She went into the living room, clearing all the things off of the table and sitting on the edge of it, waiting to see what happened.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 am

The lit cigarette fell to the tiled floor as he watched Raeulf slink out of the room. Picking the cigarette up and having another deep breath of it, he blew the smoke towards the bare light above his head. Dropping the cigarette into the sin, it went out slowly as Carl went to follow Raeulf who was already sat up against the table. Looking her up and down, he raised an eyebrow and advanced on her. Stood over her Carl ran a single finger up her torso, licking some of the cream from his finger before running his hands up her sides and pushing her down onto the table. Looking down on Raeulf Carl smiled his voice soft and low “Hmmm, what do we have here...” Leaning down to the thin trail of crème left, Carl kissed up her torso, licking the crème away before meeting her lips kissing her forcefully. Leaning on top of Raeulf he leant into the nape of her neck, breathing softly and gently brushing his teeth against her ear, laughing under his breath he held her chin and faced her again. “Hmmm.” He kissed her again, biting her lower lip.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 am

Rae jumped slightly as he touched her, his had cold compared to her skin. His mouth was warm however, she threw her head back until he started kissing her. He was forceful and rough, his hand gripping her face. She pulled away, turning her face to the side and gripping his hand with both of hers. 'No.' she commanded, her voice only a breath however. She pushed him off of her, him on the table. She was sat on his waist, the shirt still on her. She looked down at him, a smile not quite breaking through on her lips. 'I'm going to play a game with you.' she announced, still only a whisper. She put a hand either side of his head and leant down, her hair surrounding him. She leant to his ear. 'Three strikes, and you're out.' She then proceeded to kiss him, undoing his shirt as she did so, he ran his hands up her sides, kissing her back. She smiled through the kiss, pulling back and slapping him hard across the face. 'Strike one.' she growled, her eyes mischevous. She leant back in, not his lips this time, but his collar bone. She pulled his shirt off of him and threw it down on the floor. Working her way up to his jaw she kissed it, until she felt his hands on her again. She reached a hand up to his hair, pulling his head back with it. 'Strike two... wanna have a go pretty boy...' She sat up again, only to roll herself off of him and to lie on the floor.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 am

'Strike one.' The hard slap across his face certainly woke Carl up. Blinking, surprised, Carl didn’t know what had done, as she pulled of his shirt, Carl closed his eyes and took a deep as Raeulf kissed up his jaw. He couldn’t help but brush his hands under her open shirt against her soft skin. Exhaling shallowly as she pulled his head back by his hair. “Arh.” It surprisingly hurt. As she rolled off of him and onto the floor Carl laughed, kneeling over her. “This isn’t fair; you’ve played this game before...” Guessing she would know how to keep her cool Carl shrugged his shoulders, it didn’t bother him. Leaning down to her Carl pressed down against her and kissed Raeulf gently at first, his fingers intertwined with her hair. Moving away from her lips Carl kissed down her neck, breathing softly down the nape of her neck; kissing further down to her collar bone. Sitting back up over her Carl laughed under his breath and raised an eyebrow before leaning back into Rae and intertwining his fingers with hers. Pulling her hands over her head Carl let go of one hand and pulled her hair away from her back, exposing her neck to the cool air. Nibbling her ear, Carl ran his free hand up her side, barely touching her.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:35 am

Raeulf lay there quiet for a while, expert at the game from all the times she was forced into sex with Hansel and his many comrades. This, however, was different. He wasn't hurting her, her neck throbbed a little, and the room spun. She heard a small mewing noise. She opened her eyes and sat up. Was it Carl? No. She was confused for a moment longer, before realising that it was her. She giggled, slipping herself out from under him and standing up, running daintily across the room to the bedrrom door. She turned to giggle at him before running in. She paused for a moment, before running into the bathroom, blasting on the hot water in the shower and jumping in, still with the shirt on. She pulled her head back against the water, leaning against the white tiled wall, listening for the door.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 am

As Raeulf slipped away from his grasp, Carl sat up and watched her leave. Raising an eyebrow and laughing he stood and followed her down the hallway. Standing outside the bathroom door, he wondered what she was doing, walking back into his bedroom Carl kicked off his shoes and socks. He looked out of the window for a moment before walking back to the bathroom door, this time he quietly opened it and smiled through the steam. He stepped into the shower fully clothed; he didn’t mind, stepping closer to Raeulf he placed a palm just above Raeulf’s head and looked down towards her, he didn’t say anything. Water running down both him and her.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:52 am

Raeulf looked up to him, his hair now wet, his presence unignorable. She put her hands on his chest, lowering herself down until she was on her knees. She looked up to him, putting her hands on the waistband of his trousers, undoing the buttons slowly.

Rae woke up with the sound of a telephone blaring in her ears. Her head hurt and she didn't know where she was. She blinked a few times, the light hurting her eyes slightly. It was white and hot. In a bathroom. Her leg was draped over the side of a bath. She looked down to herself, suddenly feeling the light rise and fall of the body underneath her. Carl's head was on her shoulder, one hand wrapped around to her navel and one over her chest, she was naked, and warm. She smiled to herself, picking up his arms and dropping them to his side, she got out of the bath, pulling on a pair of shorts before looking for the telephone. Her hair was pulled across her chest to cover her up. She walked into the living room, looking around until she saw a dark green telephone hung on the wall.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Carl’s eyes snapped open to the sound of the phone; he remembered that Raeulf was here. His head rushing and feeling sick from the speed at which he had gotten up from the bath, whipping a towel around his lower half Carl sprinted to the living room and nearly rugby tackled Raeulf out of the way. Hitting the wall with one of his hands Carl answered the phone with such force that he nearly had ripped it off of the wall. “Hello, yes, of course....no not as of yet. No....mhmmm, yes I see....I will get right to it. Mmhhm, okay, Thank you. Goodbye.” Looking around to Rae he felt as if he needed to explain something. “I thought it would have been work or someone like that, I’m not sure how pleased they would be to see hear a female voice on the other end if I am meant to be here relaxing.” He continued “It was only my cousin, asking me how the flat is and that I could do with checking over my father’s other house just outside of the city for him.” He was certain that had gotten by her. Leaning against the wall and closing his eyes Carl stretched and clicked each finger in turn. “Tell you what, I’m feeling along better...”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 am

Raeulf found herself smashed against the wall, her head hitting it. She stood back up, folding her arms and staring him down until he finished making up some crap excuse. He obviously that that she'd bought it. 'Feeling alot better? Oh yeah that's good. I wonder why that is... maybe its because i had your cock in my mouth last night, mmm yeah that might be it.' she stormed off, annoied that he was still lying to her. That he still thought he could get away with it. She went and sat in the bathroom, infront of the mirror. She ran her fingers through her hair to try and get that tangles out.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:46 am

Carl looked up and over to Raeulf and sighed, walking over to the window he placed both of his hands onto the cool glass and closed his eyes. Carl had never really felt like this after lying to someone before, he felt guilty; that dark sinking feeling that seemed to eat at him from the inside out. Opening his eyes a little, Carl looked past his reflection and out onto the city and further still, he could make out what way his father's 'country' house was. He wondered if he should actually go and look over the house, his father had been at war for a while now; a true patriot, one of the first to volenteer. Pushing himself away from the glass Carl slowly made his way towards the bedroom. Dropping the towel as he walked into the room Carl got changed, almost ignoring Raeulf. Pulling up his trowsers Carl sat at on the opposite side of the bed and looked onto the wall. "What do you want me to say Raeulf? I don't know what I've done to annoy you..." He paused "It isn't that phone call? Oh come on!" He moaned "Rae..."   
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:17 am

'Don't you Rae me!' she exclaimed, getting up and walking in to him. 'How can you carry on lying to me? How can you even, comprehend that I am that stupid?' She laughed spitefully. 'Yeah, I understand that I may just be a quick shag for you, but don't you dare assume that you've outsmarted me. Not gone to war? Yeah, not gone to war my ass. Everyone goes to war Carl. Contientios objectors are shot. You don't know how to cook, your house is spotless, you're wearing an army belt for god's sake! You get mysterious phonecalls, you walk like some guy is shouting at you to march, what is there to lie about Carl? It's written on your face. Its right there, on your face, and you're still lying to me!' she shook her head in disbelief until turning out of the room, and storming into the kitchen. She picked up the packet of cigarettes on the desktop and shook it, the contents spilling out. She picked one up and put it in her mouth, her hands shaking. She then did the same to the matchbox, picking one up and striking it against the wall, and cupping it to the end of the cigarette in her mouth. She shook the match out and threw it into the sink, taking a long drag of the cigarette and relaxing back against the unit.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 am

Carl looked over to the Raeulf in shock; he didn’t expect that from her, she looked annoyed but not that annoyed. It seemed that he had been far too lazy with his cover up, looking down to his belt Carl nearly kicked himself, how could he have been so stupid! Taking it off and throwing it onto the flood, sliding under his bed, Carl looked to the doorway as she stormed out of the room. He didn’t know what to say, he decided to first play light to the situation. Walking into the kitchen he stood opposite her. “Have I ever told you how pretty you are when you are angry...” He looked up to her, shocked that she was so angry at him 'pretty? I'll show you pretty!' He stood up properly. “What is your problem Raeulf, I mean really? You bloody jumping to conclusions, I’m a man from out of town. Oh I have a belt buckle, I must have gone to the army!” He advanced on her, step by step. “Well I’ll tell you what princess, I was in the army and its not fucking glamorous, I kill 6 French soldiers and not a bloody day goes by when I don’t think about it.” He slammed his fist against the cabinet above Raeulf’s head ” I watched three of my men burn alive, nothing I could do about it!” He slammed his fist against the cabinet door splitting the wood a little “You wonder why I deny going to war Raeulf!? Is it any clearer now!?!” He took in a deep breath and backed away from her. ”Oh, you may have been a quick shag Rae, but somehow I thought something more of it... seems you outsmarted me.” Leaving the room he had brought up so many old memories, painful memories. Reaching his living room Carl raided his wine cupboard and took the bottle of red sat up against the closed door, drinking straight from the bottle.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 am

Raeulf took another drag of the cigarette, before throwing it into the sink 'pretty? I'll show you pretty!' she growled, wanting to give him what for, but right then, he started talking. He cornered her against the kitchen units. Her eyes opened wider as he began to shout, jumping every time he slammed against the wall-unit. She waited until he had left the room to breathe. She was shaking, frightened of his shouting, frightened of the things he had said. After a moment, she moved, feeling heavy. She said nothing, moving through the living room and into the bedroom. She got dressed, packed her bag and moved into the living room. She paused, looking at him before walking out, into the hallway and out of the door. She stood on the doorstep, her leather bag in her hand, not knowing where to go next.

Rae sat on the stage of the newly found warehouse, watching everyone swing dancing, the musinc blaring in the background. She wore a pencil-skirt pulled up to just below her chest. She had on her top a men's jacket. Smithe was sitting next to her, jacketless, not saying anything. He looked into the crowd 'I'll kill him.' he muttered. Rae sighed 'No you wont James.' he sighed too 'No. I wont. But i'd sure like to give him what for.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 am

Carl spent the night drinking bottle after bottle, moping about his past and how it had really affected him. Staring down to the half a bottle he had spilled onto the wooden floor Carl leant his head back against cold pale wall and closed his eyes, his cheeks tear stained. He woke up early the next morning, his head was throbbing but after a quick shower he didn’t feel a thing, there were no notes left by Rae he hadn’t heard from her since the night before; he didn’t feel much like talking to her anyway. Getting dressed he decided to get some air and clear his head, it was certainly what he needed right now. Looking back he shouldn’t have snapped at her like that, he was so stressed and Raeulf had made him feel cornered; but it was still mighty un-gentleman like. It wasn’t until the next day, sitting outside of a small café that Carl was approached by a young local girl who must have recognised him form one of the dances. She couldn’t have been any older than fifteen or sixteen, perhaps seventeen at a push. Sandy brown ringlets framed her face as she leant down to him. “Hello! Sorry, you may not remember me , I saw you at the dance that got raided a while back? I was wondering if you were going to the dance tomorrow evening.” Carl looked up at her a little surprised. “Umm, I suppose I am. Why?” He had no idea where it was going to be held “I was wondering if I could dance with you there.” He looked up to her Perfect. “I’d love to Miss, well tell you what, I will meet you at seven and will walk you there.” Taking her address down, they parted ways. Dressed in the black suspenders and white shirt Carl picked up the young woman, still unaware of her name, he didn’t mind; Carl just didn’t want to show up alone. Walking into the warehouse, Carl couldn’t see any sign of Rae or Smithe; he performed it that way for now. It wasn’t long either before the bubbly young girl pulled him into the dance floor. By anybodies standards Carl had improved impressively, his stiffness was nearly gone when he danced. Smiling and dancing with the young girl Carl caught his first glimpse of Raeulf. Looking away immediately, his heart sank a little.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 am

Raeulf sighed again. 'That's the seventh time you've sighed this evening.' Smithe speculated. Rae lay her head against his shoulder, he lay his head on hers, holding her hand. 'You're a doll James.' she said, gripping onto his hand. 'I know.' he muttered, laughing. He pointed to the crowd 'You see that girl there? She's called Gretel, she's with Adolf, had enough when her father got killed. That group of girls don't like knitting and would throw themselves at any man who offered them a buiscuit.' Rae giggled and so did Smithe 'see, you should just marry me and be done with it.' Rae laughed 'when hell freezes over Smithe.' He burst into hysterics, finally calming down and kissing her on the top of her head. She was far less amused however. She sighed again, thinking about Carl. Smithe kept on looking around the room, until he spotted the blonde haired man dancing around the room with a younger girl. He stiffened up, wanting to go over there and gut him. Rae sensed this and looked up 'what are you looking at?' she asked, looking to where he was, she soon found out. Standing up, she watched him, he was much better than before, perhaps because he wasn't dancing with her, but some other girl. A tear rolling down her cheek caught her by surprise. She caught his eye accidentally, and left swiftly, barging people out of the way to get through the door. It was raining outside, but she didnt care, it washed her tears away. She carried on walking, out in the rain.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 am

Dancing with the younger girl he watched Raeulf from the corner of his eye as she left the room, the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach grew. For a moment Carl continued to dance, laughing along with the young brunet his false smile matched her genuine one. As the music finished Carl bolted away and weaved in between the clapping and cheering people. It wasn’t long before he had reached the door, bursting out he nearly fell over into the rain-drenched gravel. Regaining his composure, Carl ran down the alley and out onto the road, looking to his left he couldn’t see her anywhere but to his right he saw her silhouette he was sure it was her. “Rae!” He called out loudly; he then began to run after her as fast as he could rain beginning to soak him through “Rae!”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 am

Rae sped up, recognising the voice. He soon caught up with her however. She was crying alot, she didn't want him to see her like that. She was shivering, pulling the sodden jacket around her shoulder's more. 'Go away Bauer.' she whined through her tears, not turning to face him. 'Go dance with the pretty girls. Leave me alone.' she could hear his laboured breath behind her, she could hear her own irregular breath from crying, she could hear the rain, now heavying. The rain was dripping off of the end of her nose, her hair was soaking, and straight with the rain. She was shivering greatly, but didn't care aslong as he went away.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 am

About to turn away and go back to that younger girl who seemed to appreciate him, he looked back over his shoulder that Raeulf, her hair clinging to her sodden jacket. Her shoulders were shaking; he couldn’t tell if it was from the weather or her crying, either way he couldn’t leave her out here in the rain. Taking her by the shoulders Carl spun her around and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Leaning down he rested his head in the grove of her neck and closed his eyes “I’m not going anywhere Raeulf.” Still breathing heavily Carl didn’t let go of her, his objective in Cologne didn’t mean anything, not for the moment, all he could think of was Raeulf. “Come on, you need to get out of the rain.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 am

Rae hit his chest with her clenched fists. 'Go away... go away...' her protests trailed off into tears as he hugged her. She was angry with him, so angry with him, but there was nothing she could do but cry.

Smithe could only look on and frown. What was she doing? Suddenly a cry went out from the croud. Raid. Smithe turned, he couldn't afford to pause to call out to Rae, he had to get the kids out. 'Okay! Lets get you out! Kids, buddies, Now! Elders, get them out of the exits now, run, nobody needs to get hurt here! think of it as a game! Except if they catch you, they kill you lets go go go!' He left as one of the last.

Rae pulled back from him, slapping him hard across the face, the wet sound echoing down the street. She was livid with him. He turned back to look down at her, his eyes wide, blue, she looked up into them, on a split second decision, kissing him passionately. Her hand was on one side of his face, the other wrapped around his neck, woven in his hair. 'I'm sorry.' she muttered breathlessly. Suddenly, she heard footsteps, very close to them. She pulled away, turning around to see a couple of Guestapo only a few meters away. She looked to Carl 'Run.' She pulled off her shoes, throwing them down and running for her life. She was a fast runner, faster than anyone she knew. She felt Carl lagging and turned to him, laughing.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 am

Carl looked behind him as Rae began to bolt off. He saw the two men only but a few seconds away from him. Bursting off he couldn’t seem to really catch up with Raeulf, she was certainly fast. Powering on he looked behind him to see the two men were lagging behind a bit now, catching up with Raeulf he smiled “Follow me!” Once they had turned a corner Carl grabbed Rae by the hands tightly and dragged her into a restaurant alley way and threw her into a pile of cardboard boxes. “Don’t move.” He whispered loudly before jumping up into the back doorway of the restaurant as the Gestapo men ran past looking ahead of them. He gave a it a few moments before stepping out of the doorway and walking over to Raeulf. Looking down to her he offered her a hand up “I dint know you were that fast Rae.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top