Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:33 am

Rae looked up to him 'do you want me to stay?'
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Re: National Socalists

Post  Rosé on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 am

“I’d love you to.” I love you... Leading her to his bedroom Carl unbuttoned his shirt and hung it over a small wooden chair, waiting for Raeulf to undress he slid into the bedside closest to the wall and left the covers open for Rae to get in. As she did, he let the covers fall over her and faced her. “I don’t think you are ugly, please smile?” He didn’t know what was coming over him, he had never acted like this around a girl before.
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:18 am

Rae followed him into his bedroom, not looking at him, instead she faced the other way, taking off her jumpsuit and folding it up, placing it on the floor. She ruffled her hair and pulled it over her now bare chest, she was still wearing a pair of white cotton bottoms. Turning, she lowered her eyes, not looking at him, instead crawling into bed with him. She didn't look up at his face, even though she knew that he was looking at her. It was quiet for a while. “I don’t think you are ugly, please smile?” She looked up to him, looking back down again and pausing for a while, in the silence, until finally saying 'easy for you to say pretty boy.' She smiled at her comment, pulling herself into him. His chest was warm, and strong. She ran her hands across it, looking at his perfect skin. She found a scar, what looked like a bullet wound to his shoulder. She touched it gently with her fingers, a memory of the war that was still going on while she lived her life. "Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen." she whispered, the Oath to Hitler that all soldiers had to recite and learn, had to swear to be loyal to him. Hansel had made her learn it when he came back, the first in the spiral downwards. 'what a joke...'

((OOC:"I swear by God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German state and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath."))
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 am

Carl closed his eyes as she spoke the oath, not sure why she would know it. Shrugging his shoulder Carl took Raeulf by the hand and smiled. “You are prettier than you know...” Closing his eyes once more Carl drifted off to sleep he needed it for what he planned the next day. Waking up with Raeulf beside him Carl smiled and kissed her forehead and slid over the top of her out of the bed. Looking to his wall mounted clock he was surprised to see how late he had slept in, nearing 10 ‘o’ clock he decided not to have a shower instead he got dressed and washed his face in the bathroom sink. Looking at himself in the mirror, Carl frowned a little though his face was free from scars or cuts, he still felt ugly. Not how one would normally feel ugly, he felt like a terrible person; raiding the swing youth constantly. Of course they had to be disbanded, they were against Hitler’s wishes, but he didn’t know how beating young children and teenagers were going to help anyone. Splashing water up t his face Carl had to stay calm and get his work over with; he was supposed to enjoy this; he used to. Straightening his tie Carl made his way into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 am

Raeulf lay there, watching the Aryan finally fall asleep. She watched the rise and fall of his chest for what must have been a couple of hours, before tuning over and closing her eyes herself.

Rae awoke again in the morning, feeling the absence of man in the bed and hearing the noise in the kitchen. She sat up, feeling how un-ruly her hair was being and yawned, streching her long legs out infront of her. Her chest felt cold in the morning air and she shivered, getting to her feet clumsily, ambling over to the wardrobe. She flung open the doors wide and something immediately caught her eye. It was an Army dress jacket, pretty tattered, but a jacket all the same. She smiled, pulling it out to look at it. It was completely clean, the patches sewn up and it was very tidy. She noticed the medals, nothing specific, and then the stripes on his shoulders. She smiled broadly, pulling it on over her naked chest.

Raeulf cleared her throat, leaning against the doorframe to the kitchen. 'Morning Leutenant.' she said, in a smooth, sexy voice. He turned, and immediately tensed up on seeing the jacket. 'Someone was a brave boy in the war. I like a man with... spirit.' She walked to him whilst talking, until stood right infront of him, leaning up, her face close to his. 'What... don't like the jacket?' she said, announciating everything very clearly. 'You're right...' she paused. 'Looks better on the floor.' The jacket slid down her arms and onto the kitchen tiles effortlessly. 'Come on Bauer, show me what you've got.' She grabbed his arm and pulled him into the living room, pushing him down on the airchair and sitting ontop of him, kissing him passionately. 'You aren't going anywhere.' she said forcefully, pulling back. 'I want you, right here, right now, and I always, get, what, I, want.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

'Come on Bauer, show me what you've got.' Carl looked up from his glass of water to see his Jacket on the floor, following her legs; he looked up to her grin and smiled back. “Oh?” He said simply. Being pulled into the living room and down onto the chair, 'You aren't going anywhere.' In between passionate kisses Carl managed to whisper in her ear softly “Aren’t I?” Running his hands through her hair as Raeulf pulled away Carl smiled, he did like a girl who knew what she wanted 'I want you, right here, right now, and I always, get, what, I, want.' “Well,” He euphemistically raised an eyebrow “I won’t be the man to stop you...” Unbuttoning his shirt Carl wondered why he ever got dressed around the house anymore; he might as well stay naked; she more or less had. Shirtless, he delicately planted kissed along her jaw line, teasing her. Brushing her hair back away from her face Carl smirked, he thought of what he would tell his comrades about this; being sent on what looked like a laboriously dull task and ending up with a gorgeous redhead sat on your lap practically begging for it.
Well, he wasn’t going to stop her either. “Hey, you want it, come and get it.” He laughed leaning back into his chair with an alluring smile.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Rae looked at him leaning back in his chair cockily. 'Come get it? Oh no... that's not how it works.' she smiled 'If you don't want it, that's fine...' she sat up, 'I'll just go find some other hot Aryan man to give me what I want. You can watch if you like...' she knew that she was going to far, she wanted to push him right to the egde, and pissing him off was the way to do it. 'Come on...' she cooed. 'Leitenant Bauer... mmm...' she wispered, arching her back into him and licking his jaw very slowly. She sat up again, that gleam in her eyes that was always there. 'Come on, if you're a Leutenant, then surely, you can make one little girl do what you want... or maybe... you're not man enough...' she smiled, her lips next to his ear. That would do it.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

As she sat up Carl raised an eyebrow, 'I'll just go find some other hot Aryan man to give me what I want. You can watch if you like...' He gripped the sides of the chair, his blood already boiling. He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath in; he knew she was teasing him; she had that look in her eye that only seemed to edge him on more. ‘or maybe... you're not man enough...' He laughed “Oh, I thought you knew I was man enough ...” He paused, standing up and sliding Raeulf off of him “Hmm, it seems I may have to give you a reminder.” Slipping of his suit trousers Carl advanced onto Raeulf, pushing her into the wall he ran his hands up her side with the lightest of touches. Reaching his waist Carl picked her up, kissing her forcefully.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Raeulf grinned as he slammed her against the wall. One-nil.

Rae lay on the floor breathing heavily. 'Wow...' she said, rolling over to him with effort, laying on his chest. She kissed it lightly, just concentrating on her breathing for a while before standing shakily. '...is that the time...' she said, rather shocked at how late in the day it was. 'Want some food?' she asked him, 'Or a drink maybe, you look pretty... tired...' she smiled to herself. 'Good boy.' She walked into the kitchen and leant against the counter, drinking a glass of water. 'Are you sure?' she asked him 'Water or... red wine... whisky... milk? Fine.' she walked back into him and lay down next to him, running her hand through his hair. 'Awh pretty boy... do we have to go to the dance...' she said moving her hand from his head, down his chest, stopping abruptly when he spoke. 'awh... fine.' she hauled herself up to stand 'I'm going for a bath...' she started walking, stopped, and turned around 'you coming or what?'

They were walking toward the alleged site for the dance. She was wearing a long brown coat, her hair pinned back nicely under a hat, walking beside Carl. She put her hand in his pocket, finding his hand already there, hse gripped it tightly. The dance hall was large this time, what looked like an old chocolate warehouse. The music was blaring and people were already dancing and laughing. Everyone turned however at her arrival 'Rae!' came a shout from the back, it was Smithe. She let go of Carl's hand and ran to him, hugging him tightly when they reached eachother. 'Smithe, i'm sorry for being...' he pulled away from her 'No, I'm sorry, It wasn;t your fault, I shouldn't have shouted at you.' They both cracked a smile before laughing at eachother. Rae pulled off her coat and hat, she was wearing some small red shorts with a white shirt, just the normal thing for her. 'How's my favourite pin-up girl doing?' came a voice from behind her, she turned, to see her good friend Duer. 'Day!' she shouted, jumping on him. He laughed loudly 'How come you didn't tell me you were coming back oh... oh god what did they do to you...' She moved away from him, looking at the pinned up sleeve of his shirt. 'Ah, its just a scratch... but how are you? I missed you, only got a few of your magazines you know what i'm saying?' she laughed loudly 'yeah yeah, i'm good.' 'And how's that old dog Hansel?' she looked up to Day, her eyes suddenly changing in mood. 'Oh... I'm... I'm so sorry...' she shook her head 'No it's... it's fine, he was... changed by the war lets say...' He smiled weakly to her. 'But um, you must meet Carl, um... CARL?!' she shiouted, on her tip toes lookign around for him. She saw him, moving slowly through the crowd, attracting quite a few fan girls. Rae glared at them. Day turned around 'You must be C...c... Leutenanat?' He looked scared out of his mind. 'I... what are you doing here... I...' he stood to attention and saluted him. 'I must be going... um... nice to see you kitten, we'll get in touch soon.' he made a quick exit. 'That's Day, you know him?' she said, looking at him leaving while talking to Carl.

Suddenly, there came a scream from the back of the room 'Geustapo, a whole patrol!' The whole room went up in panic. 'Alright! Let's get the younger ones out, I presume you've all got your way homes, look after eachother. Run. Now!' There was people maically moving out of the building, most people got away, Rae was standing outside, counting them as they went, shouting and screaming at them to run. Before she knew it the doors were being shut, she was down the road looking on as they trapped around fourteen kids in the warehouse. She didn't know what to do, screamng and shouting at them as two strong arms dragged her away.

She sat in Carl's appartement. Not speaking, just sat, cross-legged on the coffee table with a hot drink in her hands and a blanket over her shoulders. She was shaking. How had they known about that, they must have known, there was no way a whole patrol would have 'accidentally' stumbled across them. She been sat of the table, refusing to talk for about two hours.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Straightening his tie for the dance, Carl looked over to Rae and wondered how long it would take before she finally gave up and disbanded the group, she was a fighter. Looking at himself in the floor length mirror he nodded in approval, smart, but still had that swing dance edge that Raeulf had taught him to pull off. He didn’t mind the music so much anymore, of course it was too noisy and unruly for his liking but he could listen to it and dance to it well enough. Looking over to Raeulf in her red shorts and white shirt, he wondered if he could get away with just staying home with her again. Slipping on his heavy black overcoat, Carl took Raeulf by the arm and led her down the dark concrete stairway that lead out of his flat and onto the quieter streets. The dance site wasn’t too far away from his apartment this time, he wondered if they were getting a little cocky, having their meetings in the city. He didn’t mind, it made them easier to find. Not too far away from the building the faint hum of music could be heard, but could also be easily mistaken for the sound of someone playing a record, approaching what looked like a large warehouse Carl lead Raeulf who was immediately bombarded with happy greetings. Carl also got his fair share of greetings but from all of the younger girls, a few pulling him either way to dance. He felt a little awkward and was extremely relieved to hear Raeulf call him over.

Slipping away from the girls Carl came over and stood beside Raeulf, surprised to see an old face, he laughed at his shocked if not slightly scared expression. Carl raised an eyebrow and gave the man a chilling smile “Private Duer, It has been a while.” Watching him quickly exit Carl turned to Raeulf “Oh, just an old...comrade. You could say I was a little different at war than I am here.” About to offer Raeulf to dance he heard some scream Gestapo, and mentally slapped himself. They were meant to come later so that some of the younger children could have already left and he would be out smoking a cigarette when they arrived so he could skulk off in the midst of the panic. He helped some of the younger children out but the doors began to shut, looking at Raeulf he had to get her away for she would get trapped with them, he needed her to find out when and where things were happening. Carl looked over to Smithe who nodded; as they both took hold of Raeulf Carl tried to ignore her protests. Getting her a few blocks away from the factory Smithe left and Carl continued to take Raeulf back to his apartment. He got her a blanket and a hot drink and let her be for the moment. He tired to speak to her but she wouldn’t answer, he tried to comfort her and tell her that they would come back but he knew that wasn’t true, and if they did they wouldn’t be the same; he had seen what they did to them. Walking into the bathroom Carl began to run a bath, he stood in the doorway of the living room watching her. She was the only thing that made her task difficult. The fact that he was hurting someone he was growing to love, he couldn’t believe himself, falling in love with a rebellion.

Taking Raeulf by the hand, Carl lead her to the bathroom and helped her un change. “It’ll make you feel better.” Closing the door behind him He wandered into the kitchen and picked up a red apple, throwing it into the air a few times Carl began to eat it and think about his next move when the dark green wall mounted phone began to ring. Walking over he picked up the receiver, knowing it was his superiors updating him on the situating. “Yes, Okay, Yes I can be there at 0900 hours. Good evening to you too.” Setting down the receiver he fell back into his armchair, He would have to leave first thing in the morning to see these rebellions that had been captured; he would over watch their interrogations and make sure everything went to plan. Those who complied would go to a correction camp and eventually go back to their parents; those who didn’t oblige would be sent to a work camp.

It was getting late, Carl went back to the bathroom and led Raeulf into the bedroom and nodded towards the bed, he waited for her to get in before himself. She seemed pretty shaken; she really did care for her kids. Carl fell asleep very quickly, the sun came around very quickly too, getting up as soon as he woke up Crl quickly got dressed and left a note on the front door for Raeulf.

I had some urgent work to attend to, I will be back soon, Carl x

Getting a taxi to what looked like an ordinary office building Carl jumped out, quite early, but that never hurt. Getting dressed into his Military uniform Carl stood behind a glass panel watching one of his colleagues interrogate a young girl, only around twelve or thirteen. She broke down quickly, telling him what little information she knew, she could be home soon, in a matter of six months or so; they had to make sure she didn’t go back to the swing youth. Carl crossed her name off of the list, if his raids continued to be so successful; his work would be done in a month.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 am

Raeulf sat staring into space, the drink got cold, and Carl had to pry it away from her freezing hands. She just stood, staring as he undressed her, helping her into the bath. She lay there, not moving, until that too got cold. It was enough, the faces of those screaming children burned into her memory. She couldn't bring down the entire nazi party by herself, what they had was good while it lasted, but innocent children were being taken, sent to concentration camps, and being killed. She knew about the concentration camps, the reichstag fire, everything, but she wasn't violent like the Eidelweiss pirates, neather was she risky and manipulative like the White Rose. She just wanted to have a good time. It had to stop. She got out of the freezing bath, her hands and lips trembling and blue.She curned up into bed, next to the wall, waiting for Carl. When she was sure he was asleep, her hugged into him, putting her arms under his and hugging onto his strong shoulders. She cried nearly all the night. She didn't want to leave him, but she was going to have to.

Two weeks later, she woke to silence, Carl was still gone, she opened his letter one last time, recognising every inch of his handwriting, and cried for half an hour upon reading it, knowing that she'd never see him again. She got dressed and was ready to go out, just before she left however, she was violently sick, fear of what was to come. It was evening, a time where most SS and Geustapo were out patrolling the streets. She locked the house, leaving a letter hidden for Carl in the pocket of his Leutenant's jacket, somewhere he wouldn't look for it until long after she was gone.

The streets were dark, and the sound of her footsteps echoed out. They weren't hard to find, she soon spotted three burly, brutal looking men walking around in uniform. She took a deep intake of breath, nobody else was there, whichwas good, she didn't want anyone to know where she had gone, just like her mother had dissappeared. 'Down with Hitler!' she shouted. 'Nazi's are killer's! Up with the resistance! All hail Benny! Swing youth forever!' She was restrained immediately by two of the men, the other standing infront of her, grinning as she struggled. 'Well that was very brave of you miss, what you think, you could get away with something like that?' She looked up and spat in the man's face. The man slapped her across the face, hard. She groaned as he did, feeling dizzy. 'Oh... you're going to pay for that...' The other two men laughed as they dragged her through the streets, kicking and screaming. Finally, the brought her to a small inn. They pulled her inside, it was full of Geustapo and secret police, who all looked up from their smoking and drinking when they came in. 'Lookie here. I got myself a swing youth...' Some men laughed, some went back to their drinking. They dragged her by her wrists into a back room, dumping her on the floor and locking the door behind them, she ran at the door, pounding it with her fists and screaming wildly. The leader of the group smiled at her rancidly, as the other two men pulled her away by her hair and onto the bed, forcing themselves on her as she cried and shouted. 'You're going to pay for that very much...'

Rae sat in the cold brick cell, in the corner. It stank of piss and sick. Her eyes were blackened from the crying, and her clothes were torn. She ached all over, not being able to move much. They would bring her in for questioning soon, which she was dreading all the more. Being stuck in a room with some arrogant German who would probably end up hurting her too. The door was unlocked, the heavy bolt sliding across. Some men came and picked her up, adding their mark to her body as she was bruised and broken. She was flung into a room below ground, with no windows but a few vents in the ceiling. There was one door, in and out, and it was locked from the outside. In the room, was a table, and a couple of chairs facing eachother. The lightbulb flickered as she sat in there, alone, waiting for what would become of her.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:05 am

Carl had been forced to stay for a few weeks now, he hadn’t bothered going back to his apartment, he wouldn’t have time to get there and back whilst being able to sleep. Leaning against a small table he downed what he guessed to be his third coffee of the morning. Some of the teens were rude and arrogant, refusing to confess to anything and that his men had just taken them off of the streets with no warning like filthy criminals. The teenagers were shouted at, roughened up, threatened death but many stayed strong, Raeulf had taught them very well. Carl thought of Raeulf all the time, he wondered how she was, he had tried to call his apartment a few times but there was no answer, he wanted to know if she was okay and hoped she wasn’t too angry with him. He had seen what a state she had gotten herself into with her children missing and couldn’t imagine what she would be like now it being just over two weeks passing and not word from them or him. Carl didn’t want her to think he had abandoned her; he walked over to the phone and dialed his number again. The phone just kept on ringing with no answer. Putting down the receiver Carl looked over to the glass panel and the slightly older boy sat at the chair. It was his time to go in and interrogate. Opening the heavy door Carl sat in front of the boy and took his lip for a few minutes, he didn’t speak a word, just stared him straight in the eyes and out of nowhere began to bark orders at the boy, Carl stood up forcefully and shouted at him, their faces nearly touching. Giving the boy a shock Carl sat back down again and spoke sternly, telling him all the things he could do to him, all the places he could send him if he didn’t tell him exactly what he knew and that he swore never to back to the swing youth.

It wasn’t two minutes after Carl had spoken to him before he confessed to the whole thing, giving them yet another small piece of information that could help them find more groups to disband. Grabbing the boy by his shoulder Carl lead him on upstairs to a different room where he would be dealt with by somebody else, who had more time and patience. “Right, have we still got more?” Carl yawned; he was growing tired of his work. A dark haired man nodded over to him “At least six or seven more...” They both groaned as Carl pointed to the door. “Send another little twat in, this is the only fun part of the day...” The brunette laughed and left the room for a while, exiting it and nodding euphemistically into the room “Cute redhead, think I’ll find my own ways to persuade her to talk, eh?” Carl rolled his eyes and sat at the table finishing his coffee when the Brunette came out again. “Call from upstairs, you take her, there’ll be more from where she came from.” The pair laughed again. Downing the coffee he sat up and cleared his throat, walking to the heavy door he pushed it open, as Carl walked in, he tried to walk out in one swift motion. Shit.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 am

Rae looked up as the door opened. 'Carl?' She stood up weakly, holding onto the wall for support 'Carl did they get you too? I... oh.' she stumbled over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, but something was wrong, he didn't respond, she pulled away. 'Carl...' with a grieved scream, she fell backward, bringing her horrified, shaking hands to her mouth as she fell to the floor. She shook her head, looking up to him and realising, for the first time, what was going on. Her eyes were wide with recgonition as she shook violently on the floor, screaming with pained cries that even the hardest of men would find difficult to hear. She felt sick to her stomach, tears streaming out of her eyes and horrified screams expelling from her mouth. 'Get away from me NO!' she screamed, trying to move her battered body away from the traitor. Her heart tore as she saw him standing there, defiantly, in his nazi uniform, polish and proudly worn. She had backed herself into the corner, and screamed louder, thinking of all the children he had sent to their deaths.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:43 am

Carl tensed as she weakly came over and hugged him, he didn’t know if she had lost it or was in denial. It seemed however she just hadn’t noticed. Watching Raeulf notice his uniform he grimaced at her screams, he went to open his mouth but her cries stopped him in his tracks. He didn’t understand what was happening. None of the others had acted like this; he didn’t comprehend all he had done to her. Loved her, fooled her, killed her friends and family; her fiancé. He stood back towards the door, shaken. Leaving the room he closed the door tightly but her screams could still be heard. Leaning against the door he didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t go back in there and face her, he had caused her enough pain and he couldn’t bear to hear her in so much pain. He took a deep breath in. He’d have to man up, she now knew the truth, and there was no need for silly disguises. He wasn’t Carl Bauer the slightly uptight accountant. He was 1st Lieutenant Carl Bauer, and he had to hold her for questioning, no matter how long it was going to take, he had to get all of her information recorded. Quickly drinking a glass of water Carl walked back in and sat at the desk, not going making eye contact until she sat up at the table, even then it would be a struggle.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 am

She cried, her tears choking her. How could he do this. How could they share all that wonderful time together and all the while, he was mercilessly slaughtering children. It had all been a fass, he didn't love her, of course he didn't. He was getting information from her, getting a quick fuck along the way. She breathed quickly, hyperventilating when he came back into the room, his stone cold expression reminding her of the first time she'd met him. She clung onto the wall, clawing into the stone with her fingers, trying to find some air as the pain of it all constricted her. She fell to the floor, breathing rapidly, loosing air quickly. She didn't know what to do, the room was spinning as her lungs took in tiny strains of breath. Her heart felt like it would give out. She just lay there, knowing who was sitting at the desk. She coughed, blood spluttering out of her mouth, choking her. She rolled onto all fours, choking and coughing, the dark red, sticky blood splattering on the floor. She breathed in loudly, spitting out the rest of the blood, her mouth tasting like rusted iron, and salt. She collapsed under her own weight, her noise subsiding until she was just listening to the sound of her own ragged breaths. She felt like death. Everything hurt, she was black with bruises, but all she could do was lie there. After what seemed like an age to her, she dragged herself across the floor, trying to get up, like a baby deer, only to fall down again, she hadn't the will anymore. She was out of breath by the time she had reached the chair, grunting in pain as she tried to haul herself up into it. 'Don't touch me!' she screamed, falling again as she tried to get up into it. She gripped the table with her tiny hands, pulling herself up to stand, leaning on the table. She fell into the chair, exhausted.

She sat there, a palm flat on the table either side of her, her back bent and her head limp, hanging on her shoulders. She sat there for a long while, getting her breath back. Finally, her head raised to look at him, her swollen lips and black eyes facing him. 'ask me your questions.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 am

Watching Raeulf, he didn’t know what to do, she had been beaten badly. From the looks of it, she hadn’t been taken from a raid; she had aggravated the Gestapo quite a deal to get that kind of treatment. He wanted to help her but he couldn’t, if a fellow officer; or worse a superior saw him helping one of the swing youth, he would be severely disciplined. He panicked for a moment as she tried to get up onto the chair but couldn’t. He rose from his own chair in attempt to quickly give her a hand but as she screamed at him Carl calmly sank back into his chair, His arms on the table, his hands clasped together. He had to get on with his questioning, he could keep her here as long as he liked, but it was too painful right now. “When did you first get involved with the Swing youth.” He spoke it as more of a statement than a question, seeing as he knew she was part of the swing youth. He continued “What was your role in Cologne in your particular swing youth group?” He couldn’t stand to look at her, he had caused her so much pain, and even things she didn’t know were him. Carl felt like she should be told about Kniff and Hansel but she didn’t look like she could take it right now
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 am

“When did you first get involved with the Swing youth.” she paused. 'When did you first decide to kill innocent children for a living. Or have you always wanted to do it.' She wasn't going to go down with a fight. If he thought that he could break her spirit, as well as her heart and soul, he was wrong. “What was your role in Cologne in your particular swing youth group?” 'Do your superior officers know you slept with me voluntairly?' her voice trembled as she spoke against him, 'or was that part of your plan.' her voice broke, snapping for a tear to roll down her cheek and hit the table. She thought about all those children they caught just a couple of weeks ago. Thought about their families and friends. She had to get out of there to think of something to help the other kids, let them know it was over. SHhe didn't care about what happened herself. But it wasn't just her that she had to think about.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 am

Carl took a deep breath in, he knew that she wasn’t going to e easy to break, but he had to, he had to get the information out of her and then move on. If she hadn’t gotten involved with his task, Carl had a plan, a plan for the rest of his life. He had thought of it when he watched Raeulf sleeping one evening, she was so beautiful and peaceful. Carl had planned it all out in his mind; If he managed to disband the group or at least make good progress, he would have been able to leave his position for a short time, he would have blamed it of severe illness, the very same time he would have taken Raeulf just outside of Cologne into a small empty farm house he had seen on the way in and sat under the stars. After a while he would have turned to her and gotten down on one knee, presenting her with the biggest diamond ring and of course she wouldn’t refuse. After she had said yes, they would have ran away, somewhere in the country for a while and when the war was finally over they would start a family. It was all so perfect in his head; he was head of heels in love with her. Looking onto Raeulf now, with the black hatred in her eyes; he knew better than to dream. He watched Raeulf carefully as he cleared his throat and repeated his first question “When did you first get involved with the Swing youth.” Again it sounded like more of a statement than a question. And yet again he got the same spiteful attitude from Raeulf. He kept calm for the moment but as he kept trying the same questions she got harsher until Carl lost him temper completely. He went from being completely docile to standing up with such a great force; his chair flew away from him onto the floor. Carl bellowed down at Raeulf, louder and with more aggression than she had heard before, it was the kind of behavior that had made private Duer fear him so much. “You will answer my questions when you asked to do so! How dare you be so insolent.” He walked out of the room before he began to shout at her anymore.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 am

He was looking at her, something that shouldn't have been there in his eyes. “When did you first get involved with the Swing youth.” 'When did you decide to become a spy and return from the war?' “What was your role in Cologne in your particular swing youth group?” 'Or were you so scared that they sent you home?' “You will answer my questions when you are asked to do so! How dare you be so insolent.” She was expecting it. She had been abused too many times in her life to not know when someone would break. She stood herself, slamming her fists on the table 'HOW ABOUT YOU ANSWER MINE?!' he left the room, and Rae fell into her chair again, shaking. Even though she hated him, hated him for breaking her soul, she preferred him being in the room than her being on her own. She wanted him to come back, so she could make him writhe in his seat, make him so angry that he lashed out at her, hit her or something, anything that could give her an actual reason to be angry at him. She knew what he did was unforgivable, but she loved him, when she saw his face, it only made her want to be in his arms even more. She hated herself for wanting that. It scared her, of course it did, that he was who he was. She could never have someone just love her for who she was. The war changed them all, and she couldn't take it anymore. Before she knew it, she was breaking down, in tears on the desk.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 am

Carl slumped down in a small metal chair with another cup of coffee; he was going to need it. He never thought this would happen, of course he knew Rae was going to get caught, that was the plan, without her the group could crumble within a few weeks, a month maximum. But that he would have to deal with her or that he would have fallen in love with her. Taking in a deep breath he drank the final few drops of his coffee and dropped the cup onto the floor, the handle splintering on the floor. He would normally use force with a troublemaker, he knocked a boy a few years younger than Raeulf out cold once, because he refused to say who organised the meetings. But when he looked over to Raeulf, no matter how much she gave him lip and screamed, he wasn’t going to able to lay a violent hand on her, he never had been able to when she wound him up, he would just shout, never hurt her. And to see her in that state in the small room pained him; he was warned not to get attached to anyone involved, it was only to meant to be an easy task whilst he recovered from the stress at war. He would return after, he knew that; he always knew he would go back to war, he had tried to stretch out the time for as long possible, but it was becoming inevitable. He decided to spend the night at home, let the brunette deal with Raeulf for the night; he came back first thing in the morning, with the same emotionless expression. Staring at the door which Raeulf was behind he took a deep breath. Time for round two.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 am

Raeulf looked up expectantly when the door bolt clicked. It wasn't Carl. Instead it was some lean, tall brown haired man. His hair slicked to one side. He was pretty young, a swagger in his step. Rae smiled. Easy. 'Hello Princess.' he said, his tounge hanging out. 'What's a pretty girl like you doing with the resistance eh? Come on, I wont hurt you...' he sat on the desk to the right of her, looking her up and down. Rae took one look at him, before leaning forward, dropping her top slightly and moving right in his face. 'And what's your name big boy?' He smiled, his yellowish teeth exposed. 'I'm Officer Leonard. And you are...' he picked up some sheets of paper that were loose on the desk. 'Raeulf Rune Heinrike... have I met you before Raeulf?' he said, leaning back slightly to inspect her. 'If you've ever jacked off to any dirty magazines, then yes, you have.' she bit her lip, sensually. His eyes opened wider in lust. 'A Pin up girl... yeah i've seen you before... and I liked what I saw.' He leant right down to her, putting a hand on her bare thigh and moving up her skirt. She threw her head back and laughed. 'Officer Leonard... oh...'

After doing what the other interregator had wanted, she was thrown back into her cell, only to be pulled out again in a few hours. She had completely lost track of time, not knowing if it was day or night anymore. She was shoved in the cold room again, this time, she was ready, she wasn't going to take any crap anymore. She sat on the desk, hugging her knees into her chest. She felt dirty, and used, but there was nothing else she could do. The door was pulled open, and Carl came in. 'Is it customary to rape every pretty girl that comes in here?' She asked civilly, not even giving him a chance for him to sit down before starting. 'Do you know how many times i've had your men touch me?' she didn't look at him. He let this happen.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 am

Carl didn’t answer her questions; he knew too well what the interrogators did; what he did. Any good looking girl got their treatment, he wasn’t going to try and argue against her, instead he shuffled his papers and set down another folder on the desk. He sat in silence for a moment and took in a deep breath. She hadn’t screamed or shouted at him, in a way he would have preferred if she did; seeing her so calm, so collected worried him, she would be able to lie better when she was like this. Looking up to Raeulf he turned the first page of the piles of paper “Raeulf Rune Heinrike...” He had never seen or used her full name before. “We have reason to believe that you led this Swing Youth group, is this true.” He briefly picked up the grey folder, not listening to her reply much he knew that she was, he had written the research on her. Flicking through the notes he had written, the surveillances and recorded phone call notes he turned around the folder to Raeulf “Does this all seem accurate?” He didn’t have to have her approval, his superiors knew of his work in Cologne, they knew he had found the female leader. If he could get her to confess to everything then they could move forward, if not, they could be here for weeks.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 am

Raeulf looked up the the ceiling. 'I suppose you want me to sit on the chair.' she said, sighing. She shuffled herself delicately off of the table and onto the chair. 'Right. Lets go.' she said, intertwining her fingers together and staring him straight in the face, ignoring his eyes. “Raeulf Rune Heinrike...” she smiled 'Leutenant Carl Bauer.' leaning forward slightly. “We have reason to believe that you led this Swing Youth group, is this true.” she smiled again, laughing slightly and leaning back 'You tell me.' he wasn't listening, instead slamming a grey folder infront of her “Does this all seem accurate?” 'Does it?' she said, leafing through the papers gently 'you tell me.' she looked at his expression and laughed happily. 'Oh pretty boy, do you really think that i'm going to give you a confession to anything just like that? Silly Carl. If i'm going down, i'm going to do it with every shread of dignity I have. And i'm taking you with me.' she said it so calmly, like it was nothing. Suddenly, her side gave out a sharp pain, she hissed and put her hand to it immediately, she soon felt dizzy, and very ill. She stood, perhaps too quickly 'I'm going to be sick...' she ran over to a bin and threw up violently. She hadn't eaten anything, which made the pain worse. Picking herself up off the floor again, she leant against the wall. 'When will it stop...' she whined to herself. Breathing deeply through her mouth and walking over to the desk again. 'Get me a drink pretty boy.' she said, her head on the desk.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Carl looked over to Raeulf as she passed off the folder, there being a note for her on the very last page. Pulling it back to himself Carl let it fall to the floor and looked back up towards Raeulf 'Oh pretty boy, do you really think that i'm going to give you a confession to anything just like that? Silly Carl. If i'm going down, i'm going to do it with every shread of dignity I have. And i'm taking you with me.' He looked her up and down with a disapproving eye. He was managing to be able to see her as nothing more than another rebellion girl, helping him to stay where he sat as she threw up in the corner. Watching her stumble back to the desk, obviously in a great deal of pain 'Get me a drink pretty boy.' He looked over to her head on the desk, he didn’t speak, only ruffled his papers and watched her. Why did she have to be so bold and daring? If she had just stayed in his apartment he could have ran away by now, tried to flee the country or something, just not doing this to the person he thought he used to love. “I can wait her all day for you to answer, I could probably wait a week but after that I will not bother Rae, I will send another person in, another who isn’t so ‘kind’ to you. Someone who will beat and rape you every time they ask you a question and you don’t answer with sincerity. Your choice.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Rae coughed violently while he was speaking to her, blood spluttering up into her hand. She knew that she wasn’t well, that she’d probably die before they got the chance to send her to a concentration camp. She laughed; however, it would all be worth it if they let her kids go. ‘Kind? You’re kind? You sit there, watching me die slowly right in front of your eyes, after all that you’ve done to us, to me, how could you do that? How can you pretend to love me, when all the while you know what you’re doing...’ she paused, thinking back in confusion at a time that had returned to her memory, ‘...but... why did you... that night, with Hansel... why did you stop him. If I am nothing to you, you tell me, why you couldn’t just leave us alone, why you couldn’t watch what he was doing to me...’ she sat down again, staring at him with apathetic, pleading eyes. She could see that he wasn’t going to say anything. Raeulf reached over to Carl’s glass of water and took it, taking a drink from it, and pouring the rest out onto the floor before replacing the glass where it was. ‘A week, a day, a month... what is it to me now... I have nothing to live for but the safety of my kids. The reason I’m not giving you any information, is that I have something much more valuable to you. I’ m the leader of the swing youth group in Cologne. But not just that. I have accesses to every rebellion group in the whole of Germany. And I could stop it all; with one click of my fingers.’ She leaned back. ‘Oh Lieutenant. Go home, because I’m playing with the big boys now...’ she said it to piss him off, yet, she still didn’t want him to leave. They sat in silence for a while, for what seemed like forever to her.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top