Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Socalists

2 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

National Socalists - Page 11 Empty Re: National Socalists

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 am

Rae went into the bathroom to get changed and to get the honey off from her cheek, when she came back out she was greeted by a rather sheepish looking Carl. Her smile turned from a snigger to a full blown laughing fit, when she finally calmed down she explained 'Oh God Bauer, you look like you've got a pole stuck up your damn arse.' She walked over to him, unbuttoning his collar button and loosening his tie. 'There, much better...' she breathed, looking up into his steely blue eyes. She held his gaze before moving away with a cough 'well I have some things to do before we leave, no doubt you'll have to pack. You can either come with em or stay here... fine suit yourself, but as long as you're back here by 6pm sharp.' She left to fetch some groceries, make some phonecalls and pick up some packages, but was soon running back the road to make it for 6. She wasn't late, but of course Carl was there before her. 'Ah, Bauer, good show, now, they should be here in a moment. Thankyou for bringing down my suitcase.' she was trying to catch her breath whilst holding a stack of brown thick envelopes in her arms. Just as she was about to get sick of all of Carl's questions, a big, black, top of the range car rolled around the corner, she smiled 'Ah, you see, I called Mr boss man down at the compaound who gave me a job, and informed me that it would be terribly useful if we had a car and that i'd be so terribly grateful if he could get us one.' her charm never ceased to amaze. The car stopped infront of them and the driver got out, holding the back door open for her. 'Miss Heinrike I presume?' She smiled 'Oh please, Call me Herrin.'

Once they were on their way, she felt the need to explain a few things. 'We're on out way to see Vlad. I did tell you kitten... Whisky?' she held out a bottle to him. 'Oh hush will you, look how exiting this all is, and this car! So expensive... Oh oh look! We're passing over the bridge!' she seemed to be taking it all very lightly, but the truth was, she had never been in a car before and just wanted to enjoy the experience without her partner boring it all up with talk of secret missions and spying or whatever he had to say. 'Leutenant Bauer!' she said with such force interrupting him, that it stunned him into silence. 'Please... will you just... relax?' she threw him a sexy look before leaning back 'It's going to take a while, you might aswell enjoy this.'

Soon they were passing through green rolling hills and past farm lands with sheep and cattle. Raeulf was now looking exitedly out the window, her hair un-pinned, her shoes kicked off and two too many buttons undone on her blouse.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 am

Slightly roughened up by Raeulf and a little more miserable for it, Carl refused to follow her around for the day as it had been made clear that was what was going to happen for the next few months, or however long their intelligence mission was going to be run for. “Yeah, pack.” He coughed, turning away back into his bedroom. He didn’t watch Raeulf out, not too concerned about where she was going; she had left in the middle of the night without him knowing and came back. He presumed the same would happen again. Carl packed lightly, his bag relatively small, only a few changes of clothes and essential SS documents were hidden in case he needed them or the pair was approached. Carl didn’t like being told what to do, and he knew that Raeulf knew this and was playing on it. It was getting to the point where Carl wanted to call off the entire mission; but under the hardened exterior he was still a good little Hitler youth, ready to do as he was told and when he was told; just not by Rae, the woman he was once willing to die for. He lifted the bag onto his shoulder and placed it onto the bed, looking up he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and scowled, Raeulf was right, he looked laughable even after her arrangements. Though it coming close to autumn he decided to lose the jumper; he had to fit in, not impress a governing body.

With Raeulf back Carl threw on his dark heavy overcoat, his tie lose and buttons undone, the top of his wife beater vest just showing. “You what?” He looked genuinely surprised as he carried Raeulf’s heavier suitcase and his bag. “You rang...you rang him and demanded a car!?!” Carl raised an eyebrow seriously. “I have never spoken to that man without being ready to run, how did you manage that... you know? I don’t think I want to know...” Carl shook his head and loaded the bags into the boot of the car and joining Raeulf in the back. He wasn’t the best journey partner. Carl looked at the bottle of whisky “Not in a car...” But as soon as he had finished the sentence he had poured a glass and had drunk it. “I can’t relax, you haven’t told me a thing, I can’t relax...” As she barked his military address Carl’s attention was captured. “Oh...” Carl looked at her a little puzzled, out of the tinted windows he could see rolling countryside and then nothing. “Hey!? What are you doing?” Carl shuffled uncomfortably. “Stop it Rae! As your commanding officer I order you to stop!” But at the tugging of his shirt Carl took a deep breath in. “Rae...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 am

Raeulf looked over to him momentarily. She thought for a moment, if he had betrayed her before, what’s to say he wouldn’t do it again, what’s to say he wasn’t just letting her take him right to the rebel gangs so he could click his fingers and have the SS come and destroy them all. She had an ingenious idea, suddenly spotting his discarded tie on the floor, she grabbed it and sat on his lap so she was facing him, she then tied the tie around his eyes and blindfolded him. ‘Shhh.’ She whispered, spotting the sleeveless shirt he had on underneath, she grinned ‘you won’t be needing this.’ She muttered in a sultry tone then giggling at his confusion. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the car floor. ‘You know, for a slimy lowlife Nazi murderer, you’re not bad looking Pretty Boy.’ She leaned back a little and smiled, looking at his face. Leaning in once more, she kissed his cheek, her lips lingering on his warm skin.
They were soon there, driving through the compound like iron gates of the Pirates’ secret hideout. She finally removed his blindfold and got out of the car. ‘He should be here soon...’ she muttered, looking out at the abandoned looking buildings. Suddenly, from around the corner, a man appeared. He was built like two members of the Gestapo but with a mildly handsome face. His sandy-blonde hair and dark green eyes seemed to light up as he spotted Rae. She smiled knowingly, holding out her arms wide for him as he ran to her, picking her up and hugging her warmly as if she were a little rag doll. ‘Ah Vlad dearest!’ she exclaimed as she was put down. ‘Look at you, as sexy as ever I see.’ She winked at him and he laughed ‘Ah princess! Good to see you kitten... errr...’ he had looked to the right of her, which then caused her to turn and see Carl, arms folded and eyes furiously glaring at Vlad. ‘Ah... Vladimir, Pretty boy, Pretty boy, Vladimir, head of the edelweiss Pirates.’ The beast of a man folded his arms smugly and looked down to Carl with a snigger ‘Well, Pretty boy I heard you’re gonna join my boys for some gym time?’ he laughed deeply ‘Good luck. Trungstad!’ another man came from around the corner as if he was waiting. ‘Yeah boss?’ it was then he noticed Carl, he was about the same height and built as him but still, with his tattoos and scars he looked far more intimidating. ‘Take pretty boy to the gym for some gym time.’ The other guy laughed and showed Carl the way, not before being slipped a folded up piece of paper from Rae with a wink.
Raeulf and Vlad must have talked for most of the day about the situation before it was decided that she would have to talk to Gerhard before making any further decisions. It was late in the day and Rae had to set up some things for the party. She couldn’t help but think how Carl was getting on.
It was the evening and the old abandoned theatre was buzzing activity as the guys of the edelweiss pirates piled in ready for the evening’s festivities laden with alcohol, cards and chips. Trungstad had taken to Carl, they were now sat down together with a bottle of beer each as the lights went down and the curtains opened. Music played loudly in a suggestive tone and some brunette haired girls came on stage in short skirts and white shirts giggling and dancing. The men where whooping and cheering. The set ended and it went dark, some of the men were shouting angrily, some were worried, but then through the darkness, Rae’s voice was heard, singing so lightly but the lights came back on again and she was standing there mid stage in the shortest faux army style uniform. She looked out into the crowd as Vlad wolf whistled and some of the men laughed. She winked at the large man who was leant against the piano and then sought out Carl. She stopped singing and grinned as the music picked up and her clothes came off. She stood there in the skimpiest white bathing suit and her hair curled around her shoulders.
At the end of her set the men were literally drooling. Her and her friends went out to greet them all, she signed some of her photo’s for the men before looking for Carl, she approached Trungstad and he motioned towards the door, she pushed through her adoring public to try and get close to the door. ‘Ow!’ she exclaimed as her arm was violently grabbed, she turned to see Vlad. ‘oh, darling it you.’ He ginned smuttily ‘Yeah kitten, that was great. Real service what you do you know.’ He was looking her up and down, as if she were a piece of meat and it only reminded her of the officers in the compound, she shuffled around uneasily. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders like he owned her ‘I really have to go and look for pretty boy...’ ‘You’re not going anywhere kitten.’ He growled, grabbing her wrist ‘Vlad... you’re hurting me...’ it was evident that he was drunk, and her current lack of clothing wasn’t helping. He grabbed hold of her other wrist as she tried to struggle away from him ‘come here.’ He grunted as he grabbed her thigh roughly. Out from nowhere, before she knew what was happening, Carl threw the first punch. Bad move. Vladimir’s lip was cut open and bleeding he raised a hand to it, looked at it before his face turned to that of anger and he punched Carl square in the face. Amazingly he was still standing, she looked at him as if he was some kind of superman, that was until he attempted another swing and collapsed in a crumpled heap. ‘Carl! Oh God Vlad what is wrong with you!?’ Trungstad ran over to help her pick him up and carry him to the medical bay.
It was morning by the time Carl came around. Rae was sat at his bedside table trying to lessen the bruising to his face. She saw his eyes flicker open and smiled. ‘Welcome back superman.’ She said softly smiling. ‘Shhhh.’ She cooed, ‘you just lie down now, pretty boy, that was pretty brave, taking on Vlad.’ He looked confused. ‘You might even say you’re a hero.’ She whispered into his ear, their faces close together. She had no make-up on and looked tired from staying up all night with him. Leaning into him, eyes full of admiration, she kissed him gently, not wanting to cause him any more pain from his cut lip. ‘Thankyou.’ She whispered laying her forehead against his.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 am

For a brief moment Carl had gotten his hopes up with Raeulf sat on his lap, unbuttoning his shirt like that, but as the car quickly came to a stop his subtle smile disappeared. They piled out of the Carl and the driver took the bags, Carl looked up at the taller, musclier and more intimidating man with a suspicious eye. Nothing serious, but Carl could tell he wasn't going to get along too well with this man. A little happier to see someone his own size carl couldn't help but notice even this man was ready to glut his throat, given the slightest reason. "Gym? Yeah, that sounds about right to me." He sounded pleasantly surprised before sliding a glance at Raeulf that screamed displeasure, he hadn't dome much physical activity since his army training and these pirates looked as if they were hitting the gym everyday. 

The he followed Trungstad into the Gym, seeing various men building muscle or boxing. "Well then, where first Trungstad?" he wasn't much of a speaker but Carl understood him. They both started off abd Carl thought he was doing pretty well; keeping up with the other men on various weights and machines, he had a good punch when training on the punch bags too. But the repetitive circuit of exercises and training began to wear down Carl, Trungstad could see this and laughed. "Mate, I think we can call that enough for you today." Carl puffed out his chest, insisting that he could cope with more but Trungstad insisted they showered  and went over to the abandoned theatre where Raeulf and a few of her female friends were supposed to be putting on a little show for the boy's moral. Not too impressed at the idea, but very curious followed Trungstad to the theatre.

On the floor of the theatre were crushed bottles and pieces of paper. Whilst crowds were bustling Carl picked up a folded piece to see a copied picture of Raeulf in one of her poses... Completely nude. They only reminded him of the time that Raeulf and himself has posed for a pin up, he cringed and passed the paper on to another, more eager looking man. But as the lights went out even Carl was a little concerned with what was going on. But he couldn't help but smirk when Raeulf came out in that skimpy faux uniform she had been working on, they made eye contact; Raeulf kept his gaze a little longer than expected. After the first verse of her song Carl left, motioning to Trungstad that he was going out for a cigarette. No one joined him, but he didn't want anyone to, these were rebels. Carl was meant to be monitoring their behaviour, not making friends, he wasn't happy at Raeulf walking around in a small bikini, Carl hadn't seen any women around and these men could easily overpower her. Just as he thought it, Carl walked back into see Vladimir groping Rae harshly. Something in Carl snapped, he shouted "oi!" and threw what he thought was the hardest punch of his life. He heard a crack and looked to see blood dribbling from Vlad's lip down his chin. After that Carl didn't remember anything, instead he woke up in a pale bed with Rae at his side. 

"Brave?" he looked puzzled and sore. "What for?" he squinted at Rae. "What...did I drink something? Umm...who are you? No seriously, do I..I..." Carl finally smiled painfully ad laughed a little.  "Slimeball, lowlife tricks. Ow ow hey! Watch the face!" he lay with a black eye and a bruised cheek from hitting the floor. "Do you reckon I'll be up for the gym today?"
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 am

Raeulf nearly died with panic as he questioned who he was 'Oh my god... is it concussion... are you feeling diz... You pig!' she exclaimed seeing the smile creep across his face. 'You absolute pig!' she squealed, hitting him in annoyance. She soon lightened up however, seeing him smile again was refreshing. 'No gym for you. Inface I'm just waiting on a call from Gerry and we'll be off to the next camp. Luckily for you, they won't be pirates.' she grinned at her little joke. 'Awh pretty boy...' she sighed, laying down next to him on his bed 'You do make me laugh. Taking on the beefest guy in the whole place, living to tell the tale...' she had her head laid on his chest, but looked up to his face frowning and lifting a hand up to it gently to inspect his bruising. 'Most of it should go down within a couple of days.' she muttered 'I'm surprised he left your jaw still working... he does like breaking jaws does our Vlad...' she sighed again, pulling herself into him. 'Atleast you're not dead... they might've sent some ugly old man in your place... then how would i have any fun.' She thought back to the previous evening. 'Speaking of fun, why is it you disapprove of my job... you know, the posters and the shows, its an act of service, boosting morale as it were. I thought you'd be all up for that.' she listened to his grumbling briefly before interruping. 'You don't own me Mr Bauer, and this is not a job, its a duty, I am first and foremost, a pin-up girl. End of discussion.'

Rae left Carl with Trungstad when a call came in for her from Gerry. 'Hello?' 'Darling, how are you?' 'My God Raeulf, I was scared stiff when Smithe turned up here, what are you playing at!?' She laughed a little 'Where are you Gerry baby?' he paused for a moment 'Hold on, Trula wants to speak to you...' the phone crackled as it was passed over 'Raeulf, didn't I tell you that Hansel was no good for you?' Rae laughed 'Trula Darling!' 'Rae, you are one bad kitten.' They both laughed together 'I've had a hard time calming Gerry down, his nerves have been appaling since your letter, when are you coming?' 'As soon as you tell me where you are darlings!' 'Berlin, number 4, daddy's place.' 'AH he's gone again has he?' 'Yes, for good this time...' '...oh... I'm so sorry Trula...' 'Nonsense, glad to be rid of him... well... Get off this damn phone girl and come on up here!' and with that, the line went dead.

Carl wasn't in bed when she got back, apparently Trungstad had taken him for a drink or something, but she soon bumped into Vlad. 'Well?' she smiled 'I shall have to be leaving you darling, I'm afraid poor Gerhard will have a nervous breakdown if I am to be any later.' He nodded 'Well, thanks for stopping anyway... leave the eye candy at home next time will you?' She grinned looking at his split lip and nasty bruise 'Never underestimate a pretty boy Vlad.'

She found Carl in their make-shift bar. 'Hay, Pretty-boy... we're going to Berlin!' There was no harm in telling him where they were going next, it was no secret. 'Come on! You can tell me in the car!' she was in a major hurry, she loved Trula and Gerry, they were her favourite people in the world... well... excluding Carl.

Blindfolding her Superior officer yet again until they were a safe distance away she yawned 'So, who was it you said was in Berlin?' Her eyes opened wide. 'No way pretty boy! I didn't know you had parents... well I don't know I just assumed the nazi's grew you out of pure evil and goat meat. We have to visit them.' Without even consulting him she leaped forward. 'Driver! We're making a stop off first.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

Carl looked up to the tall muscular Vlad as he was dragged to their car, he broke briefly from Raeulf’s hold grasp and looked him up and down- he wasn’t going to forget that face in a hurry “Nice throw, by the way.” Carl raised an eyebrow with a slightly quirky grin. The ‘who can act the manliest’ contest didn’t last long; Carl turned his attention back to Raeulf. “Ber.. Berlin!!! Rae!?! Berlin?!?” Carl sighed in frustration following her into the car, not being able to get a word in edgeways, he leant back as the engine fired up and his tie was again used as a blindfold. “I’m not a big fan of Berlin...” He laughed. “It is where I was born, you know, where my parents live?” Carl soon regretted telling Raeulf about his parents. “No!” Carl sat upright, pulling the blindfold off. “We are not going to see my parents! Raeulf... It really isn’t a good... oh fine.” Carl reached into his bag and pulled on a new buttoned shirt and clean tie.

“You don’t know my father.” Carl tried to explain with a glass of whiskey in his hands. “The Military was his life, but when he lost his arm in the first war he was unable to join this war, which is why I was encouraged so heavily to volunteer my services to the army before war recruitment even began!” He took a sip of the whiskey and pulled on a clean pair of trousers. “Do you not have... anything else to wear? I mean... my mother, as lovely as she is... I think she may have heart failure seeing another woman’s knee, can’t you just pull the skirt down a bit?” The whiskey was downed as they got closer to Berlin but Carl refused to drink anymore. “You can’t say anything about me working away from the front lines, in fact you don’t say anything about my...our...my work at all, the old man will... I don’t really want to think how he’d react if I wasn’t fighting for our country the old fashioned way.” Tightening his tie, Carl looked to Raeulf. “I just got transferred, that’s all.” He was lying now through his teeth, he didn’t want Rae to know he was one of the damaged men, like Hansel had become after coming back. “The old man, the old man... I’m going on about him like I’m scared of the old fool. I’m not, but you’ll meet him and understand, just let we do the speaking.”

Another hour’s worth of driving and Carl was face to face with the black front door that he remembered so well. The townhouse was large, nothing compared to what Raeulf grew up in but the house displayed his family’s wealth in a time where there wasn’t much to go around. He looked over his shoulder to Raeulf before knocking; he hardly had time to stand back from the door before it was flung open by his mother. “I was you pulling up!” His mother was a small woman, in height and frame. In her early forties, her dirty blonde hair was showing the first signs of thinning, dressed conservatively in a subtly coloured dress coming down to the middle of her shins. Carl towered over the small lady, he led Raeulf into the dark hallway.”Carl how lovely it is for you to visit! But you didn’t ring in advance. Tilly isn’t in today so I haven’t prepared anything.” Carl smiled; she was still the same whirlwind. “No mother really it’s okay, we were driving to Berlin when I decided it would be nice to say hello.” Carl’s mother looking behind him. “Who is she Carl?” She smiled pushing him out of the way to take Raeulf by the hand. “Hello sweetheart, you can call me Elena. How rude of Carl not to introduce us properly, what’s your name? Ah, that’s lovely... both of you please follow me in to see your father, I’m sure he’d be delighted to see you.”

Being led into the living room it was like stepping into Carl’s childhood. Everything was the same from the ornate bookshelves displaying book without titles on their spine to the small drinks table, which probably had the same unopened bottle of port on it. Sat in the corner of the living room was Carl’s father; he didn’t look up at first but as his mother announced Carl was here he looked up “Carl? What in God’s name are you doing here? There is a war to be won, why are you sat here?” His prosthetic arm was on the table next to him, leaving a limp right sleeve. Elena left the room, mumbling about fetching some water “Father, it’s nice to see you too. I am here on compassionate leave. Don’t you remember cousin Hilda died last month? The only time I could get away you see, we were making good progress so I have a few days to pay respects.” Carl didn’t have a cousin Hilda but Carl’s father turned his attention to Raeulf. “She is a friend of mine Father, accompanying me on my travel to Berlin.” He dropped the subject quick enough, lighting a cigarette with is remaining hand and offering one to Raeulf. “In my house, women can smoke, keeps them calm I says.” Carl looked to Raeulf with a look that said ’You wanted to visit them, here you go. Welcome to the Bauer household.’
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:49 am

"It is where I was born, you know, where my parents live?” 'No way pretty boy! I didn't know you had parents... well I don't know I just assumed the nazi's grew you out of pure evil and goat meat. We have to visit them.' “We are not going to see my parents!" Her fce of seer exitement cracked, she dropped her smile into a pout. "Raeulf... It really isn’t a good..." her pout turned into a whimper as she opened her big green eyes and her bottom lip quivered. Finally, she gained her reaction "oh fine.” she squeeled in happiness and clapped her hands girlishly 'Ohh yay! Driver! We're making a stop off first!'

Carl had been babbling on about his family for the last hour or so as they were nearing Berlin. The hand in which he was holding his drink was shaking, that was due to either too much whisky, or nerves. She was just about to throw him out of the car when he adressed her. “Do you not have... anything else to wear? I mean... my mother, as lovely as she is... I think she may have heart failure seeing another woman’s knee, can’t you just pull the skirt down a bit?” she was dumbstruck 'I... Eh... how dare yo....' but he had already begun to babble again. 'Ugh.' she sighed, slumping back into her chair. Despite how much he refused the fact that he was afraid of his father, she thought that he probably was. She stepped out of the car to a beautifully laid out townhouse. She brushed herself down, A navy blue, high-waisted, kneelength skirt with a white shirt buttoned up and tucked into it. She had on a small black netting and navy facinator over her face a little, with her hair rolled and pinned back conservatively. Any German mother would be proud to call her their daughter in law. Although there was still something not right about it. Her dark eyeliner and black lace gloves gave it an air of suspicion.

The door was flung open to reveal a petit woman. She was very pale, and fragile looking. Raeulf pretty much dwarfed her, let alone what Carl made her look like. She was babbling away exitedly, leaving Rae to trail in the house behind them un-noticed, which was fine with her. She peeled her gloves off of her fingers and shrugged off her overcoat. She was just about to un-pin her facinator when the woman seemed to notice her. 'A friend? Master Bauer I would hardly call us that would you?' She said, her voice silked with a hint of seductiveness. “Hello sweetheart, you can call me Elena. How rude of Carl not to introduce us properly, what’s your name?" Rae smiled, taking the other woman's hand in hers 'Elena, we meet at last. Please, call me Raeulf.' "Ah, that’s lovely... both of you please follow me in to see your father, I’m sure he’d be delighted to see you.”
The house was decivingly large. They walked for a while before entering a study-like room. It was grand, no doubt about it, but very different to the house she was used to. Sat in a chair, in the corner of the room, was a man. He looked up when Carl entered. Rae stood in the corner of the room at first, just observing the man. He was definately scarred by the war. He had the same look in his misty blue eyes as Hansel did when he came back. His tired face and salt and pepper hair combined into an ultimately handsome face. This would have been of course, if it wasn't for the incurable scowl of dissapproval on his face and the way he barked instead of talked. She felt quite comfortable observing the situation, but things soon changed when his icy stare turned to her. He seemed to be staring into her soul, but that wasn't the part that unsettled her, what scared her most, was that it was the exact same look Carl gave her in the compound. No feeling. He didn't take his eyes off of her until he went to light his cigarette. “In my house, women can smoke, keeps them calm I says.” he said roughly. She knew that Carl was looking at her, but she just couldn't draw her gaze away from his father. She took a step forward and took a cigarette from him, not taking her eyes from him, she put it to her lips and drew closer for him to light it. She was almost shaking with the intensity he radiated. She pulled back, taking a long, laboured drag before breathing out in a sigh. The pleasure she took in smoking was severe. 'Thankyou Sir.' she whispered. He studied her featured with a scowl. 'Do I know you?' If he did it would have been because of her magazines or perhaps... 'My father is Major General Heinrike...' she trailed off as the man began to stand. 'Good God.' she hoped that was a good thing. Just at that moment, Carl's mother walked in with some drinks.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 am

Carl didn’t like what his father was doing, he could see that he was spooking Raeulf. His mother walking in with drinks didn’t stop his father walking over to Raeulf; putting his prosthetic arm on the small table beside him and with his functioning hand shaking Raeulf’s. “You’re father won’t remember me I suppose.” The mood slightly lifted. “I was stationed with a Heinrike back in the first war, a great man, always was going to work up the ranks and now you come to mention it I think I can see a bit of him in you. The same eyes...” Elena broke the conversation by leaning over Raeulf. “Darling, would you like something else to drink? Coffee? Water?...” She leant in and whispered. ”Gin and Tonic?” Elena winked and caught Carl’s eye. His mum had always been more fun than her father who was now sitting back in his chair, fixing the prosthetic arm in place and drinking his tea. “But yes, Miss Heinrike, if you ever get the chance, ask your father if he knew a Hansel Bauer in the first war.” Carl’s father’s attention was then quickly turned back to Carl. “So tell me, how did you get those injuries... they don’t look like something the French would do, the English would just fire at you. Disturbances in the trenches? Cuffs in the mess halls?” Carl froze, and it was visible that he was uncomfortable answering the question.

“Father... you know what it’s like.” Carl raised an eyebrow at the older man staring back at him intently; which Carl seemed all in all used to. “Well,” His father huffed, taking a sip of his tea. “I only hope that the other one came off worse Keep your eye on the goal so, the war will be over soon enough and perhaps you can find yourself a wife.” Elena popped her head around the door with another glass for Raeulf, sitting down and passing it to her she nodded her head in agreement. “Ooh yes Carl, your father is quite right, you need children soon; you aren’t getting any younger and I want some grandchildren.” Carl nodded quietly but looked over to Raeulf; his eyes screaming with mortified embarrassment.

But Carl managed to put up with his mother’s worrying about him going back to ‘the front line’ and his father making sure that he was going for the higher ranks and telling the same story about him losing his arm. “Yes father, I’m sure the fatherland is only too proud of your sacrifice. Yes like you said, the war will be over soon and you will get what you deserve, a hero’s treatment; as will all of the others who have served.” Hansel was getting excited just talking about the war, he looked to Raeulf and noted how good of an actress she was, talking about the war as if she supported it as much as her father or Carl’s father. He smiled at what must have been going around her head as his father kept repeating himself and making sure that Raeulf and Elena knew every detail of what he had done to serve his country. Carl looked to the clock on the wall and realised exactly how long they had been there. “Right.” Carl stood up and brushed himself off, “We have to get off, I go back soon.” His mother bolted up, “Well come back soon, eh? We miss you; you’re doing us very proud sweetie.” Kissing him on the cheek Elena looked to her husband. “Hansel, don’t be rude, you need to say goodbye!” Hansel didn’t stand but instead nodded to Raeulf and Carl, “Off you go now, keep it up son, we’ve got this one.” Carl wished his goodbyes to his parents and lead Raeulf out to the front door and down the path to the car.

“Good god.” He breathed a sigh of relief, lighting up a cigarette. “What? I love my parents, but the old man goes on too much about that bloody arm, he fell over and lost it.” Dropping the half lit cigarette he got into the back and undid the top button of his shirt. “I can’t tell him about what I do, it’s not allowed.” It wasn’t permitted to speak about intelligence, forbidden even, but Carl took too much comfort in the fact that he wasn’t allowed to tell his family a thing. “Why am I not actually on the front line?” Carl turned to face Raeulf. “It’s taken you all this time to ask that?” There was a long pause before he turned to look out of the window. “Well, maybe i’ll tell you when you tell me where we are going? I’m getting carsick from all this driving around.” He turned back to face Raeulf with a small smile, hoping he had bypassed the topic of the front line.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 am

Listening to Carl's Father's stories, she could not help but remember how she used to have to sit and listen for hours on end to her Hansel about what it was like in the war, what he'd seen and done, and how ungrateful she was for the sacrifices he had made. She had to admit that finding out that her Father fought in the first war alongside Mr Bauer freaked her out a little bit. Rae had drifted off a little into her own thoughts, but snapped back into present life with mention of getting married. She grinned at him, winking too when his parents werent looking, but as soon as his mother gave mention to grandchildren, her expression froze again. She had no idea how he could be so casual about everything that had happened. It was barely a month since she lost her child due to him, and still she forgave him, or atleast she liked to tell herself that she was planning revenge.

When Carl announced they were leaving, she said her polite goodbyes before casually turning with him, walking down the hall a little, picking up her coat, gloves and hat and flinging them over her shoulder. As casually as ever, just as they were nearing the door, she wound her arm around Carl, putting her hand delicately in his back pocket, obvious enough for his parents to see. She removed it as soon as they left, smiling to herself as she pinned her facinator back on and slipped on her gloves. 'I was a good girl the whole visit, you have to allow me a little fun pretty boy.' she gave as an answer to her actions. They stood by the car for a little, Carl literally shaking as he drew out a packet of cigarettes. 'Relieved?' she questioned, raising an eyebrow at him. “What? I love my parents, but the old man goes on too much about that bloody arm, he fell over and lost it.” she knitted her eyebrows togther in an unbecoming frown that often sported her delicate features nowadays. 'Hmm...' she muttered, following him into the back of the car. She sat there in silence looking at him in scorn for a moment until he blabbered “I can’t tell him about what I do, it’s not allowed.” she rolled her eyes at him, taking off her coat and unbuttoning her shirt a little. 'And why aren't you where you should be?' she muttered out of plain curiosity. “Why am I not actually on the front line?” he turned to face her, she was brushing hairs off from her skirt, seemingly disinterested. “It’s taken you all this time to ask that?” she hadn't asked before, she had instead came down to a few dedutions, either he was mentally diabled which in her opinion was perfectly plausable, he acted like a retard often enough, he was mentally scarred because there was nothing wrong with him physically (she knew that very well) or he was just to good an interregator to go out to the front. All of these seemed a little odd to her. 'I told you, Berlin. We'll be there soon.' she sniffed, slowly sinking back into her leather seat. 'You know, if you have a problem with me taking my clothes off, you should just say so.' she muttered, thinking back to the Eidelweiss Pirates Theatre. 'You looked disgusted the whole time you were in there.' she said, not even looking at him. 'Yes you did! Those pictures were of me before... well... before all this shit anyway. I don't even look like that! My artist changes pretty much everything but my face and my pose... why am I even explaining myself to you!' she exclaimed finally, shuffling along her seat a little away from him. 'You do have a problem with it! I just knew it!' when Rae was irritated about something, she often got herself so worked up, that it ended in an argument. 'What you don't like my body? That what it is? You seemed to enjoy it whilst you were tricking me into trusting you! That's right pretty boy, tricking me. We all know that you only did that so you could disband the swing youth. And to think, I could've brought a child of yours into the world...' she turned away from him, only to turn right back around and continue arguing 'You know what? I used to be pretty before I met you, now I'm scarred, I'm fat and I'm... Do you think i'd get any attention if I didn't do what i do?' she was almost shouting now, her eyes brimming with tears 'When you came along I actually believed for one moment that there was a chance that somebody would... forget it...' she turned away from him, tears spilling down her cheeks. Her shoulders shook as she cried quietly. Finally, just as he was about to say something, she turned around. 'PULL OVER.' The car screeched to a holt.

They were a little outside Berlin, only countryside and farmhouses were around. Opening the car door from her side, she stormed outside, walking across a large feild, ignoring the shouts from behind her. She paused for a moment, only to rip off her hellf from her feet and fling them in a nearby stream. 'OH FUCK IT!' she shouted, again starting off in a huff in the complete opposite direction to where she should have been going. She was still crying, she couldn't believe what was happening, she had said some really horrible things, but so had he. She felt like such an idiot for thinking that he actually had any feelings for her at all.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 am

“I don’t have a problem with you doing what you do.” Carl mumbled through his jumper as he pulled it over his head and put it on to the floor. “I didn’t look disgusted at you...no I didn’t!” Carl sat back and listened to Raeulf shout at him, it was pent up frustration and he was sure that she would calm down in a second. 'You do have a problem with it! I just knew it!' Carl looked at her shocked, it were as if she had ignored him completely. “No I do not!” Her comment about the child stung, he didn’t understand why she kept bring it up. 'You know what? I used to be pretty before I met you, now I'm scarred, I'm fat and I'm... Do you think i'd get any attention if I didn't do what i do?' “Rae...” There was little else that he could think to say to her, he wasn’t used to trying to calm women down and Raeulf probably wasn’t the girl to practise on. 'When you came along I actually believed for one moment that there was a chance that somebody would... forget it...' Carl leant towards her tentatively, not sure what to say to Raeulf, he just opened his mouth to speak when she ordered the car to stop, causing Carl to Collide with the panel separating the front seats from the back. “Rae come back here!” Car clambered out of the car, loosening his tie and following her. “D...don’t!” Ugh...” Carl watched the shoes fly into the stream, landing on a rock, he let her walk off in the opposite direction and leant in to pick up her shoes, Carl ran up to Rae. “Rae come on!” She was still crying and Carl couldn’t deal with crying very well and tried to hand her shoes back, only to get one in the face. “Christ!” He clasped his cheek bone. “That bloody hurt!” She didn’t stop. Carl decided to let her be for a moment, he didn’t want to be beaten up by someone half his size. “Okay Raeulf.” He waved his hands in the air and walked in the opposite direction to Raeulf towards the car but instead sat under a large oak tree and undid the top few buttons of his shirt, lighting a cigarette and started to wait for Raeulf to come back, he had several packets on him so he could wait quite a while. Carl had been hurt by what she had said, but most of it was true. He began to doubt his worth, he couldn’t cut it on the front line, he couldn’t make it in the secret service and he had hurt the one girl he had ever really had any feeling for, he had deserved every venom soaked word she had spat at him. He watched Rae disappear behind a bank of grass and lit his second cigarette, it felt as if there wasn’t anything he could do anymore.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 am

Rae heard him shouting for her, turning around, she looked perhaps smaller than she had ever done; fragile even. 'What? What can you possibly do to me now?' he handed her her shoes, but she just flung them back at him, turning in the opposite direction, infuriated with how callous and akward he was around her. She dissappeared over a bank, finding a small dip in the ground and laying in it. Her feet were bare, she had ripped off her tights, her hat had dissappeared, her shirt was almost completely open and she felt like dying. If the ground could swallow her up and drop her straight to hell for being so damned mixed up, it would be better than living. She had no concept of time lying there in the grass. A shower passed over, the rain falling on her face, it soon cleared, leaving her soaked in a trench, she dried soon with the chilling cold of the night that approached. It was growing dark and as she rolled over onto her side, the unmistakable shadow of her companion loomed over her. His words were just hollow to her. She didn't know what else to do, and it evident that the earth wouldn't swallow her any time soon. She picked herself up to standing, walking to stand infront of him on top of the bank. She stared straight past his shoulder off to the distance of the German countryside. 'I apologise Leutenant.' she stood completely still, like a privet about to be repremanded. 'It wont happen again.' The wind picked up a little as she stood waiting to be chasteized. A single tear escaped from her eye, rolling down her cheek.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:57 am

It had gotten dark, Carl had forgotten how long he had been sat under the tree, and two packets of cigarettes had been smoked and torrential rain. He had thought the rain would have brought Raeulf back to the car but as the storm threw its best before him Carl got a little worried. Perhaps she had actually ran away, or gotten hurt; it would personally be his fault and he wouldn’t want to tell his superiors, let alone Raeulf’s father. He stood up as the rain stopped; he looked to the sky and noticed that it wouldn’t be for long; the clouds looked very threatening, as if a lightning storm wasn’t too far away from them. “Rae!” He shouted the worry evident in his voice. “Raeulf, what’re you doing, this isn’t making anything any better.” He held her heels in one hand looking for her. He hardly expected her to be so close, popping up from the ground, damp and dirty. He couldn’t help but feel sorry for her like this; even after her fit earlier. But the way she wouldn’t even make eye contact with him anymore was worrying, it was all after she had been detained, he knew what went on in those cells but he refused to believe it happened to Raeulf, for that he would forever despise himself and what he had been standing for. Carl tentatively reached for her arm, hesitating before leading her towards the car. “Come on, let’s get you dry again.” He could hardly reprimand her like this, she felt frail under his hand; he was being careful not to push her two hard as they both got into the car. Carl closed the door and the rain slowly started to pick up, he liked the sound of it on the metal roof. He looked over to Raeulf. “Rae, I…” Carl sighed, looking away for a moment, not sure how to formulate the words. “I am sorry, about before, about this. All of this.” There was a pause, he thought that Raeulf would be cold, he took off his relatively dry jacket and hung it over her shoulders, he leant in close as he put it around her. “There isn’t much I can say other than sorry…” His lower lip trembled, if only for a second, he had possibly ruined the relationship with the only girl he had ever whole heartedly. It had been founded on deceit, but he hadn’t minded. Only buttoning the top collar button for it to stay on, Carl looked up to Raeulf and seemed to pause there, he couldn’t avoid her eye contact and she couldn’t avoid his. He held her gaze for a while, he had never been able to tell Raeulf for her eyes, they were beautifully clear but clouded with mystery. It was looking into those eyes that he first felt the pang deep in his chest, and now it was her eyes that forced him forwards, his lips gently caressing hers. It was unlike any kiss he had ever given her, the rain outside was intensifying, rattling the roof; but Carl’s kiss remained gentle and sincere, he hadn’t felt her push him away, Carl wasn’t going to stop until she did. She was his only love and Carl wasn’t going to lose her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 am

Raeulf followed Leutenant Bauer's guiding back to the car, sitting inside, her white shirt soaked through and her red hair dripping. She sat a little away from him, the driver having gone outside to sort out the engine or something. She looked straight ahead through the glass that seperated the driver from the passengers and through the windshield to see the car hood lifted. She couldn't even hear what he was saying aymore, everything was dull and hazy, nothing really mattered. She felt something draped over her shoulders, and then she saw Carl, his steely blue eyes held what could only be described as compassion, something she rarely saw, if ever, in his eyes. She looked at him, stared at him, her eyes completely apathetic and callous. Two words she would have usually described her Leutenant with, not her. Rae's emerald greed eyes were usually energetic and expressive, they lit up at the mere mention of something exiting, but there was always something held back in them, something that nobody could work out. He leaned into her and just for a moment, she could just feel love coming from him, she found herself lost in it, all the emotions she had felt for him came flooding back. She wanted to hold him, to know that she was his. Her pained kissed with him only lasted a moment, the emotion slowly died and she was left feeling cold and empty again, her eyes were open as she stopped kissing him, putting a hand flat on his chest and pushing him away. Leaning over to the door, she clicked the handle open, stepping out into the tumultuous weather. The driver looked worried. 'Can it be fixed tonight?' he scratched the back of his head, then, slowly, shaking it in dispair. 'Not to worry. There is a small cottage not far from here, a bed and breakfast. Leave the car here, we'll send for a mechanic in the morning.' She watched him nod, shut the hood and carry on to the boot to collect her trunks of clothes and belongings. She walked, bare foot in the mud to the passenger door again, opening it and leaning in. 'Leutenant. We are to stay at a house not to far from here for the night. The transport has failed us. I'm very sorry Sir.' She held the door open for him, standing at a salute until he left. Her transparent shirt was clinging to her as she removed his jacket. 'It isn't proper conduct sir.' She handed back his jacket.

The journey to the cottage only seemed longer through the storm, but finally, Carl was knocking at the door, flashing his credentials at the elderly woman who let them in and showed them to their rooms. Once the driver had set down all her things, she shut the door, peeling off all of her sopping clothes and replacing them with a large shirt. Looking at herself in the mirror with no makeup, she could see how ill she looked, pale and thin. Sighing, she used the towel the woman had given her to dry her sodden hair. It didn't take too long, the room was warm and her light and thin hair dried quicker. It was curly, the natural ringlets creating tousled curls around her shoulders. She couldn't help but feel a pang of lonliness and longing. After sitting in the dark for about an hour, she stood, walking directly to the door.

The floorboards underneath the thin carpets creaked as she walked lightly on them, her thin white shirt left next to nothing to the imagination. Finding the door she was looking for, she opened it slowly, the light from the coridoor flooding into the dark room. She slipped in, shutting the door behind her. Her eyes had become more used to the dark since she had been confined, so she soon was able to see again. The room was laid out just like the one she had been given, the only change perhaps was the lack of wash basin. Turning slightly, she saw Carl, their eyes meeting almost instantly. Her face stayed expressionless. Slowly, she made her way over to him. She reached her delicate hand out to him, her fingers winding themselves through his blonde hair and her thumb caressing the skin along his cheekbone. Tears pricked her eyes as she looked at him. His hair was a little longer and more unkept than usual, his face rough with stubble and his eyes darkened from fatigue, he looked like a broken man which was only confirmed with that look in his eyes. She knelt on his bed, lifting her other leg onto it to bring herself sitting behind him, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms hugging him the same. She never wanted to let him go. Kissing his neck gently, she moved her way up to bite his ear a little, then whispering to him the one thing she'd never say to a National Socialist. With her soft confession, she began to kiss his neck again, her hands slowly undoing his shirt buttons until she had it in her hand. She let it slip to her floor, her hands now holding onto his chest, his skin so warm compared to hers. She kissed his back, cautious to be gentle of the extensive scar tissue he had from what once must have been burns. She never questioned him about it, but right there, right then, no more words could describe what she felt. She lay her head against his skin, just wanting to hold him and never let him go.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Carl couldn’t believe what was happening, or the fact that he could believe what was going on what hurt the most. In the rain he didn’t bother to get any clothes, he didn’t bother to collect anything at all. It was only by chance that Carl had his papers in his pocket to prove his National Socialist status; he could hardly look at them as he showed the elderly woman but she seemed like the kind of lady who would have let them in without it. He thanked her sincerely, letting her show Raeulf to her room before him. He stood downstairs and looked around the small living room, it was unlike his family home and even further from his apartment, they were so impersonal compared to this, the smell of the room was inviting; like old books and biscuits, tea and fire ash. “Thank you again.” Carl smiled as the Elderly woman came down to show him his room. “You are up here too Lieutenant, I must say, is you friend very well? She looks very out of sorts.” Carl walked into his room and turned to face the elderly lady. “I’ll have her seen to in Berlin, thank you for all your hospitality.” He closed the door and his pleasant and professional façade vanished, slipping off his shoes and socks he felt physically and emotionally drained. He felt completely helpless in what he was doing. Carl couldn’t record any of his findings; he wasn’t concerned with his work. Pictures of Raeulf were running through his mind, his heard breaking. “Oh God.” Whispered Carl as he sat at the end of his bed and head between his hands, his eyes prickled with tears, he couldn’t hold his frustration and pain in anymore, his eyes clouded; small tears dropping straight to the floor. The silence was the worst, being left to his own thoughts and his own guilt, Carl rubbed his eyes and looked towards his open window, the cottage wasn’t that high up but he still wondered what would happen if he fell. All his guilt and pain would be gone. He sat up straight, about to walk over to the window when the door opened; he hadn’t expected Raeulf to walk in. He held her gaze, but like before it held no emotion; Carl didn’t feel capable of emotion himself. He remained still as Raeulf ran a hand through his hair, it wasn’t like before; Carl looked up to her eyes, his were bloodshot from earlier and he could see tears welling in hers.

Carl didn’t flinch when Raeulf removed his shirt, he closed his eyes at the feel of her skin against his, her kisses were healing wounds that weren’t there, melting into his skin and warming his dampened spirit. Her arms and legs around his chest was comforting, he didn’t want to leave that moment in time. For a moment everything felt perfect again. Raeulf wouldn’t ever know but with those words she had just whispered she had saved his life. She had given him hope to carry on. Carl kept his eyes closed for a while, he listened to her soft breathing in time with his and didn't feel so alone anymore. Raeulf had taught him how to need someone and she was the only person he would ever need. Neither said anything,  but Carl knew when Raeulf had gone to sleep, she rested on him with her full body weight and her breathing was a little heavier. Car didn't want to wake her but knew she needed to get some real sleep. Carl leant forward and turned to pick Raeulf up carefully and carried her I'm his arms to her room. Laying Raeulf on the bed he brushed her soft hair from her face and kissed her, wondering how tomorrow would turn out in Berlin.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 am

Rae woke in the morning, opening her eyes to see herself alone in bed. She wondered where Carl had gone, but quickly realized that she was back in her room. Starting to panic, she relayed the previous day's events. Had he rejected her by taking her back to her room? She stood, going to have a shower but soon realising that the facilities in the cottage were severely inadequate. She collected her towel and made her way down the corridor. Knocking on the Lieutenant’s door, she pushed it open, not waiting to be asked to come in. 'Lieutenant...’ she called, standing up straighter when she saw him. ‘The showers are outside I believe. We should be getting back to the task in hand. Enough time has been wasted.’ She suddenly realised she was still only wearing her shirt. ‘Oh god... how embarrassing... excuse my impertinence Lieutenant, it won’t happen again.’ Letting him see her in the dark like that was perfectly acceptable, but with how she felt about herself at that moment in time, him seeing her almost naked was unacceptable. She hurried downstairs to where the woman was laying out the breakfast things. ‘Good Morning dear. How are you feeling?’ She smiled ‘much better thank you. May you show me where I can get washed up?’ The woman smiled ‘Of course dear...’ she showed her into the kitchen where a copper bath had already been warmed for her. ‘I took the liberty of making this up for you. Your military companions will have to shower in the rooms outside I’m afraid!’ Rae smiled again ‘Thank you so very much.’ ‘Also, I couldn’t help but see how ill-fitting your uniform was, would it be awfully rude of me to ask if you would like it taken in?’ Rae had always thought it fitted her perfectly. ‘No, of course, please feel free to.’ She was left to bathe, feeling much better after she had. She dried herself off in the warm kitchen, waiting for her clothes to be delivered to her.

‘There we are dear. All better?’ Rae nodded. The woman was extraordinarily kind; she couldn’t help but smile when talking to her. ‘Your superior officer certainly is a handsome man isn’t he?’ Rae grinned again as the woman spoke whilst brushing trough her hair. ‘Is he married dear? Oh but he must be, a young man like that...’ Rae shook her head ‘He is only a few years older than myself.’ The woman stopped brushing ‘You mean... you are not married either?!’ this usually shocked pretty much everyone, Rae was the only woman she knew that wasn’t married, all of her friends married off when they were fourteen, the only reason she waited was because of Hansel. The woman helped her dress before presenting her before a mirror ‘You see, they fit so much better.’ Rae looked at herself, completely stunned to silence, she knew she had lost a little weight, but she just looked ill. ‘I... thank you... for your hospitality.’ She smiled ‘No dear, thank you for the conversation, it is a long time since a beautiful woman has spoken to a haggard old goat like me.’

Rae left the kitchen into the adjoining breakfast room, the men standing as she did. ‘Time to go I think.’ As they were walking out the door, the woman whispered something to Carl, glancing over to Rae every so often, it made her curious, when they were back out in the car (which had been retrieved and fixed by a mechanic in the early hours of the morning) she turned to her superior. ‘What did she say to you?’ she asked, a hand on his knee. His smile looked strange; she hadn’t seen it in a while. ‘No tell me! I know it was about me...’ she laughed ‘The old goat. For the record, I said nothing to her about the matter, she simply commented that it was strange I wasn’t married, and you also... by the way... why aren’t you married?’ she was talking to him, with the many questions she asked like when they first met, like they had no history. It took her mind off of everything. ‘You’re so stiff. You always were a terrible dancer because of it... You were! Terrible! Absolutely awful!’ she laughed a little again, ending with a sigh, sinking back into her seat. ‘She’s right though, you are pretty handsome... for a Nazi.’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 am

Carl woke up as the sun rose; he hadn’t closed the curtains at night. He looked around his room a little more carefully to notice that there was hardly anything in the room, the bed that he had slept in, a wardrobe full of children’s clothes and a chest of drawers. At the foot of his bed was a towel, but he wasn’t sure where the shower of bath was. He got dressed, looking as rough as he had the night before and stood when the door opened, expecting it to be the elderly woman but instead it was Raeulf; he tensed up, not sure what to say, the atmosphere was still a little tense but he couldn’t help but think about last night. Carl nodded, not helping but staring at the lack of clothes that she was wearing. “Uh…” As soon as she realised, Carl felt even more embarrassed. “It’s okay.” But as she left quickly Carl stood up to go and take a shower; it was certainly what he needed, the elderly woman led him outside and turned it on for him. “Thank you.” Carl smiled, happy for the woman’s hospitality and warmth. However the shower was far from warm, he jumped out of his skin and showered as quick as he could, Carl shivering as he attempted to get dressed without falling over. The cold water and cool air however did Carl’s skin the world of good, his eyes were brighter again and after a shave he looked a lot cleaner. His hair dried being pushed back he hadn’t looked quite so professional in a long time.

Carl came back into the cottage and sat in the breakfast room to eat, it was the first proper meal he had since Raeulf had cooked for him and he enjoyed all of it. Carl and the driver stood as Raeulf came in; he could notice how thin she had got and was a little worried. He didn’t like to see her so small, Raeulf had been a very powerful girl and now she looked fit to collapse but right now wasn’t the time to mention it. As he left the room the elderly woman pulled him to the side and smiled, whispering in his ear something that made him smile, the woman had great intuitions. Upon their departure Carl kissed the Old lady on her cheek and thanked her for her hospitality. Back in the car he couldn’t help but have what she said over and over in his head. “I can’t tell you.” Carl said with a hint of mischief in his voice. “She told me not to tell you…” “I can’t possibly say…” It was nice for them to act like this. “I am… not married because, I haven’t found the right girl to propose to…” He didn’t look at her whilst he spoke but his smile was still there. “ I’m not all Nazi you know.” He laughed as they moved onto the topic of his dancing, Carl turned straight around to Raeulf. “I thought I danced rather well! A lot better than some of those kids, I yeah I know they were teens but… I’m not that stiff!” Carl settled back into his chair, “Well I won’t tell you what she said about you then…” He raised an eyebrow, he couldn’t tell her just yet, she had said something that he had wanted to hear very much but he couldn’t push it onto Rae. As the car started moving Carl looked out of Raeulf’s window at the rolling countryside, “How far into Berlin are we going? I remember the city well, and you haven’t told me what group you are visiting here, perhaps we should change out of uniform?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 am

Rae laughed at him 'Oh so it was about me then! I'll get it out of you you know!' she smiled to herself again. “How far into Berlin are we going? I remember the city well, and you haven’t told me what group you are visiting here, perhaps we should change out of uniform?” Rae laughed 'Have you been asleep!? We've been through Berlin already... we went to see your parents... remember...?' her stomach growled 'God I'm hungry... know what I fancy? No, not you... Porridge... yeahhh with some honey... Oh God now I'm really hungry... anyway, yeah we're nearly there now anyways so just enjoy the ride will you?!' She looked down at herself. 'We could change... you could've thought of that when we were at the cottage... Speaking of the cottage, what did that woman say to you?' it was a nice try. 'Fine fine! Well, yes we should get changed, don't want to shock them completely... oh... darn...' she looked down to her bare feet 'Those were my only shoes...'

Rae got exited as she saw the gatehouse to the White rose residance. 'Oh Oh Leutenant we're here! Oh gosh this is so exiting! I havn't seen Trula and Gerhard in... well... Oh my goshhh its Dean HI DEAN!' She literally leaned over Carl's lap to wave at a smart young man walking past. 'Oh my! Eep!' she squeaked with joy as they turned the corner of the long gravel path to reveal a country club of sorts. A large white manor house, tennis courts to the right, a track to the left, people riding around on horses, playing catch. It looked like a haven amid the dreary wartime life. The car rolled up to the main doors of the house. She stepped out of the door, brimming with exitement. She didn't have to change much, just remove her jacket, the white rose group were intellegant people, going about their resistance through talks, pamphlets and arousing the public's attention to what was going on. Stood in the door were a pair of people that looked almost the same. Rae squeeled, opening her arms wide and running to the female of the pair who did the same. High pitched squeaks and giggles came from the pair as they hugged and jumped up and down. The male of the pair walked to them, only to have Rae latch herself on him next. 'Oh! I've missed you all so much! Oh oh... hold on...' She turned from them, running down the stairs again to Carl, gripping onto his arm tightly to guide him up the stairs too 'Carl, darling, these people are my very ear friends Trula and Gerhard Vestcotter.' Gerhard nervously offered his hand, whereas Trula was far too occupied staring down at Rae's shoes dissapprovingly. 'Darling. Where are your shoes...?' Rae laughed nervously, looking up to Carl sheepishly. 'Nevermind that. Let's go.' Rae walked infront of the two men with Trula, arm in arm. She had her short brown hair pinned back behind her ears, wearing a white tennis dress. The whispered to eachother, but surprisingly not int heir native tounge, but in English. 'My God princess, you didn't tell me he was good looking!' they both turned their heads around to look back at Carl, giggling when he looked at them. 'Oh really? I totally didn't notice.' 'Oh shut up, you've so tapped that.' 'Maybe.'

Gerhard was tall and thin like his sister, the only thing that probably differentiated them from the two was their hair and the fact that he was a tad shorter. Gerhard was a very nervous young man, jumping at his shadow. When faced with an Aryan Lutenant from the Nazi Army, he almost fainted, managing to hold it together to shake his hand. 'If you will follow me sir.' They walked behind his sister and his friend. Gerhard rolled his eyes when they looked back. 'Oh, I shouldn't worry, they do that all the time around men such as yourself. Can't help themselves I suppose.' He led him into a large library that had many desks and lamps with people studying at them. They climbed the circular staircase up to the second floor of the room, walking through a large wooden door to an office like space. Offering the man a seat, Gerhard sat next to his sister on the other side of the desk, facing Raeulf. 'Is this the man you told Trula about on the telephone?' Gerhard said, in plain english. Rae looked to Carl, seeing the panic in his face already.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 am

Carl quickly changed in the back of the car into a dark pair of trousers and kept his white shirt on, removing the National Socialist uniform coat at and jacket and placing them folded under the seat of the car. With Raeulf’s excited squeaks Carl looked out of the widow to the large manor house and was a little perplexed. He knew little about the organisations they were visiting, Carl was more of an interrogator than anything; instilling fear and extracting information using cunning wit and charm. Raeulf knew this first hand. Carl was under the impression that all those against the fatherland had been banished into squalid conditions, but these people looked clean kept, intelligent people. With the fading purple bruise along the side of face Carl looked like he was better suited to the edelweiss pirates that these people, but neither the less Carl followed Raeulf out of the car, walking slowly whilst she ran up the path. He watched her hug the taller girl and stood at the bottom of the steps, not sure if it was his imagination or paranoia, but Carl felt sets of eyes boring into him. Pulled up the stairs by Raeulf, Carl smiled tentatively and nodded to the male of the pair. Raeulf hadn’t told him anything about this group; he was finding it difficult to act around them. The girls walked off and it seemed Carl and Gerhard soon to follow. Carl was just as nervous as him as they ascended the circular staircase to an office, but sat down Carl regained his composure; but that too was short lived 'Is this the man you told Trula about on the telephone?' Carl’s eyes widened, he didn’t dare to look to his side at Raeulf to see if she understood him or not. His throat began to tighten up with nerves. Carl stood up. “Excuse me, please.” He blocked the three out as he quickly left the room, the library and then the large manor house. Outside Carl took a deep breath, perhaps the travelling had made him tired and he was imagining things.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 am

Rae stood as Carl quickly exited the room, she had her hand held out as the door was slammed behind him. Standing there for a moment or two in silence, the next words she heard were Gerhards. 'I guess he is then.' 'Damn you Gerry!' she snapped around. 'Did you have to do that!?' He sat a little further away from her, screeching his chair backwards on the wooden floor. She looked furious. 'Well... I didn't want him to know we were talking about him did I...?' 'You Blithering Idiot! You think speaking English openly around him is going to make him feel welcome? He's a damn German for god's sake.' 'WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT HIM TO FEEL WELCOME. MAYBE I WANT HIM TO JUST GO DIE!' The room was silent, Rae had never heard Gerhard's voice above a whisper, let alone hear him shout. The two faced eachother in a stand off, until he backed down, running out of the room with tears in his eyes. Trula stood up, her eyes apologetic. 'I'm sorry, I had to tell him. It's been harder for him... I... I have since forgiven this man but... well you must accept it will take some time...' Rae nodded. 'It's not just you this had hurt Raeulf... I will see you tomorrow, Edvaud will show you to your rooms... he should be out in the gardens...' the girls nodded at eachother sadly, before leaving the room from the opposite doors.

Rae thought it best to go and follow Carl. He'd probably be freaking out. Sure enough, there he was on the verge of a panic attack outside. The car had gone off to the garages, so he was basically standing, arm up on a pillar, looking like a damsel in distress. Time for Rae to be the sparking hero. 'Hay Pretty boy what's happnin'!... it was English darling...' she sighed, taking his arm and sitting im down on the step. 'Look, do you remember the first night you met me? No thought not, you were far too busy frowning at everything well...' she was sat down next to him, a hand on his knee and the other hand playing with the hair on the back of his neck, trying to neaten it out, it was curling slightly now it was longer. 'I told you about my mother? She was American, My father married her after the first war, bringing her home away from all the troubles in her country... she taught me English Carl, that is how I understand it... come on, you don't think my amazing good looks came from Germany did you?!' she smiled with seeing him grin. 'Well, the reason Trula and Gerhard speak English is because they're intellectuals... smart people... they speak French, Japaneese and Polish too if that helps?' she smiled, dropping her hand from his hair and patting his knee. 'We havn't driven that far, we're still in Germany. Don't panic.' with her last clever comment, she stood, hands on hips, taking a big deep breath in the warm midday air. 'Now Leutenant Bauer, this place is my turf okay, so I think you'd better listen to a few orders of my own k'ay?' she smiled, turning back around to him and unbuttoning his cuff buttons and rolling up his shirt sleeves to his elbows. She then proceeded to take off his tie as she talked. 'While you are here, you are just Carl - Carl with a C not with a K, very important that. You are no longer a Leutenant... you're just a guy. No one will ask you about anything so don't worry. Secondly, stay away from Gerhard for a while... and be very very nice to Trula... Mmm yes, much better.' she smiled, wrapping the tie around her neck instead. 'And finally, you are here with me, because... well, lets just say for a bit of fun huh?' she winked at him, walking away, hoping he would follow her.

She soon found Edvard in the gardens, he always loved gardens. Rae let out a gasp upon seeing him. 'Edvard! Little Eddy! Is that you!?' The boy looked up, hardly a boy now. 'Raeulf?' he stood, running to hug her. 'I havn't seen you in so long! What're you doing here!?' She smiled, 'we were just visiting.' the young man at that moment seemed to see Carl for the first time. 'Oh I see. Hello there mate, how're you?' he offered a hand for him to shake. 'Alright then! I'm supposing you'll be needing somewhere to sleep... One room or two. 'Two.' Rae looked at Carl as he replied with the opposite. 'One.' she looked at him again frowning as he changed his answer too. Edvard laughed 'Gosh, well then, I could give you a bunkbed?' 'NO!' this time the answer was unanimous. He laughed again. 'Follow me!' The trio walked through the manor house, there were about three floors, on the first floor were several meeting rooms, activity rooms and the like, the second floor was divided in seperate wings. A medical wing, a female wing and a male wing. On The third floor, it was much more extravogant. The rooms were more like high priced hotel rooms. Edvard walked them down the hall. 'Here is your room, sorry its smaller than the rest but by the look of you Rae you've been used to being inside the barrel so this should be plenty big enough.' inside the barrel, an inside pun the resistance used for being in a Nazi compound, camp or jail. Rae nodded him off, promising to find him later. They opened the door and found a big suite like room. A large king-sized bed was in between two windows which were draped with gold rimmed curtains. There was a huge wardrobe, a copper bath in the corner of the room with a beautiful screen behind it. Rae caught her breath, dropping everything she was holding and running to the bed and leaping on it, arms and legs spread out as far as she could. 'WEEEELLLL... here's my bed... where's yours?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 am

Carl was finding it very difficult to calm down, he felt as if he were going to be sick. He had stopped shaking like a leave by the time that Raeulf had come over to comfort him but he wasn’t having any of it. “My mother never spoke English. She is a very intelligent woman, she never spoke English, only French, Italian, Greek and Hungarian. Not English.” But as Raeulf carried on, he began to realise that that she was probably right in her logic. And after a little more coaxing Carl took a deep breath and followed Raeulf in finding a certain fellow in getting a room. Carl had to admit that the gardens were lovely- it was something he wanted when the war was over, a beautifully kept garden. He had no gardening skills whatsoever, but the idea of looking out at something so aesthetically pleasing as a well kept garden still appealed. “Not bad mate, you?” Carl shook the young man’s hand firmly; he had regained his composure, if not a little stiff. But far more relaxed than in the office with Raeulf’s friends. The room they were put in was large, not quite as big as the one he had as a child but considering he had slept in a car and in a bed that was at least a foot too short for him it was going to be somewhat of a luxury for him.

Carl watched Raeulf’s expression as she opened the door, smiling himself, the room was lovely. He had brought a small suitcase with him and set it down as he closed the door behind him. “You’re bed you say?” Carl raised an eyebrow, walking further into the room. “Well perhaps I’ll just sleep in the bath.” Carl walked over to the copper bath and sat on it. “A little cold mind.” He smirked. “Buut, I think I’d rather take that bed…yeah, your bed.” Carl walked over, laying down on it. “Unless you want to fight me for it that is…” Carl Smirked again and pinned Raeulf to the bed, his legs either side of her. “Oh, looks like I win!” Carl looked down at Rae and felt her stop struggling to flip him off of her. Looking into her eyes Carl still couldn’t make anything out, it was as if she were unreadable. But after a moment Carl couldn’t help himself, leaning in he kissed her; his lower lip gently brushing hers. His hands went from holding her wrists to one tightly linking fingers whilst the other ran a hand through her satin hair. He felt her kiss him back and his kissed got more intense; the hand that twirled her hair ran down the side of her tiny frame, he could feel her bones but still loved every inch of her completely. “Rae…” He whispered in between their kisses but didn’t finish his sentence, not wanting to ruin a perfectly blissful moment.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 am

Rae looked around the room seriously considering where her superior would sleep, she hadn’t slept in a large bed like that for a long time and she wasn’t about to share it. She smiled at his mention of the bath ‘What a wonderful idea! I’ll have them bring some extra blankets up here!’ but frowned as he started walking toward her. “Buut, I think I’d rather take that bed…” she looked horrified ‘What mine?’ “yeah, your bed.” she frowned ‘No! No way are you staying on here, its two big for two of us! Only one of us can sleep in here and...’ she was cut a little short by his cocky challenge. ‘Pffft!’ she laughed smugly ‘Yeah right because you’d win a fight against me...’ Suddenly, she was pounced upon, realizing she had been pinned, she began thrashing around shouting insults. “Oh, looks like I win!” she stopped moving, glaring at him whilst thinking of her next move. She had it. She stared back into his sky blue eyes, a twinge of a smile playing at the corner of her lips. He got closer, until he was kissing her; she smiled as the grip was loosened around her wrists, now feeling his hand run through her hair. She wrapped her free hand around his neck, loosing herself in the moment for a second, she freed her other hand from his and ran it down his strong chest, holding it there for a moment. She opened her eyes briefly, glancing to her right before closing them and grinning through their kiss. Then without warning, she shifted her weight to the right and pushed his chest, sending him plummeting off the edge of the bed. Looking at him of the floor sent her into a fit of giggles. Finally, she wiped the tears from her eyes, proclaiming. ‘There! I told you I’d win! The bed it mine hurrah!’ she grinned, swinging her legs off of the edge and standing up, patting him on the head as she walked past. ‘Come on!’ she said, reaching the door and looking at him on the floor still. ‘It’s dinner time, and I’m starving.’

‘But... I wanted porridge...’ Rae looked up to the new cook who was handing out small portions of chicken salad to everyone. ‘No. Today is Chicken Salad. Everyone has same you have medical problem?’ she shook her head sadly, ‘Then go away! Silly girl!’ She turned around and went to sit back on the bench next to Carl. They were in a large canteen with large tables and benches that everyone sat at to eat at every meal. She rested her hand on her cheek. ‘He wouldn’t get me any porridge.’ She looked at the salad and pushed it away. ‘I’m not hungry...’ all she wanted was a little porridge with some honey, she was rather hungry and her hunger wouldn’t be satisfied until she got some. ‘Where are you going? You haven’t finished your food yet...’ she called after the Lieutenant, turning back to her food and staring at it. Whilst he was gone she managed to usurp his food by adding hers to it, making it look like she had eaten the lot, you’d only have to take one look at his bowl to see that she hadn’t however. Without warning, a bowl was lowered to the table in front of her, Carl’s arms on either side of her, presenting her with porridge. She turned and looked up, sheer amazement and gratitude in her eyes. ‘How did you... Thank you...’ she watched him sit down again with a smile. Dipping her finger in the honey, and putting it into her mouth, she smiled. ‘Mmm. Thank you baby.’ She said, turning to him and without warning, kissing him passionately. She pulled away to the sounds of jeering a wolf whistles, a small smile lighting up her face as she tucked into her porridge. Trula came over to her just as she was finishing her meal. ‘I’ve informed the cooks of your dietary requirements Rae; I put you on a weight gain régime to get you back to normal.’ She smiled; looking to Carl for a moment with a look Rae could’ve sworn was confusion. ‘I don’t need to gain any weight thank you, I’m fine as I am.’ Trula frowned, reverting to speaking English ‘Raeulf, you are thinner than necessary. If you were merely to think about sleeping with that man you might snap a bone.’ Rae grinned knowingly at the mention of a bit of fun. ‘I do not know what you are talking about. I am planning on sleeping in my own bed tonight!’ her German was being glared at by her friend. ‘Fine! But you will eat it. Understood?’ Rae sighed, smiling ‘Yes Ma’am.’ Trula laughed. ‘Well, you two’d better get yourselves to sleep, you’ll have a busy day tomorrow, breakfast is at eight sharp...’ she paused, looking at Rae ‘But I suppose you’ll be wanting the lunch time, I know how long you can sleep for with your lazy ass. Just be here by One o’clock and somebody’ll cook you something.’ Rae nodded ‘Thanks darling.’ She stood, hugging her friend; they exchanged goodnights before walking out with Carl.

Whilst walking up the stairs, she glanced at him, biting her lip slightly. Looking forward again as he turned his head, she reached out, delicately entwining her fingers with his. It was like a teenage romance, she didn’t know if she’d ever remembered holding his hand in public, it was certainly interesting, she couldn’t help but feeling like a rebel. Getting back to their room, Rae laughed. ‘Pretty Boy! I thought we’d settled this! I won that fight... I did not play dirty; I did nothing of the sort... I don’t believe I heard you laying down any rules...’ she laughed, unzipping her skirt down the side. She stepped out of it, listening to him rant. ‘The bath is just for decoration darling, they have bathrooms downstairs; communal showers and the like.’ She laughed at his comment as she dropped her shirt to the floor too, turning around to face him. ‘You could’ve at least gotten undressed, that would’ve perhaps swayed my opinion on the sleeping arrangements!’ she walked up to him, slowly unbuttoning his shirt from him as he continued to talk. ‘Mhmm? Oh really? How interesting.’ She took his shirt from him, throwing it in a pile with her clothes. Pressing herself up against him, skin on skin, she grinned. ‘Shhh.’ She placed a finger over his mouth, with her other hand wrapped around his leather belt. ‘I’ll make you a deal... you listening?’ she smiled ‘Good. Now, I’ll give you permission to stay in my bed tonight... listen! IF... you tell me what the Old lady said about me... deal? Come on! That’s the deal!’ she paused, looking down at her hands, now slowly unbuckling his belt. ‘Unless... you can convince me to let you stay...?’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:13 am

Carl looked at the cold bath and frowned with a mocking sense of distaste. “I’m twice as tall as it Is long! I wouldn’t be able to walk for a week if I slept in that tonight…” He leant against the edge of the bead, half sitting on it as Raeulf walked over to him, her skirt on the floor a few steps behind. “You still haven’t told me how you know those two from before I mean…” Carl was quietened by Raeulf’s finger; he looked down at it first, before looking up at where it had come from. Carl stood, her skin pressed against his. He couldn’t remember the last time he had been so close to Raeulf willingly, or rather she had been so close to him willingly. He wasn’t going to break the contact anytime soon. “You wouldn’t want to know what she said; it was all dull things, dull and dreary things.” He smirked, leaning down to kiss her gently, but as he felt the click of his belt being undone he pulled back ever so slightly; teasing her. Carl rested a hand of Raeulf’s hip as he leant in again, this time their kiss full of passion, he could feel their smiles as they kissed. Carl’s hand that was on Raeulf’s hip slipped to the small of her back, the other hand unclipping the fastener of his trousers, he stepped out of them and turning Raeulf around lay her down on the four poster bed. He followed after her and his arms either side of her shoulders Carl leant in and kissed her neck, gently biting at the nape. “Hey..” Carl smirked, leaning on his forearm, the other hand running the length of her waist; stopping at the hem of her underwear. “So…” He ran a finger just below the line. “Can I stay yet?” He gripped the material gently, pulling at it. “Still need convincing?” He whispered huskily into her ear. “Not a problem.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 am

She loved the feeling of being wanted, and that night was no different; however she couldn’t help but feeling a sense of guilt. Gerhard hadn’t spoken to her since he walked away from her because of Carl, this being said, she didn’t feel too guilty, how could she with a man that good looking on top of her? It would have been a crime to be feeling anything less than smug. He laid her on the bed, following swiftly behind. She had her arm around his neck as he kissed hers, but dropped it when he pulled away, drawing little circles on his chest with her finger instead. “Can I stay yet?” she smiled, watching her finger ‘If you tell me what the woman said...’ “Still need convincing?” ‘A nice batch of cookies might do it.’ His hand roamed further and he leant into her, whispering into her ear. “Not a problem.” she shivered feeling his breath so close. As he leaned into her again, kissing her neck, she looked around the room. Suddenly, she realized why the room looked so familiar, why she felt so at home. She sat bolt upright, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end.

‘We can’t do this.’ She looked scared, her eyes darting about the room as if she expected someone to be there. ‘We just can’t. Not here...’ she slipped out from under him, collecting his shirt off the floor and pulling it on as she almost ran out of the room, pausing only at the door to gesture for him to follow. She looked frightened, walking on the toes of her feet as quietly as possible down the hallway to a vacant room they had passed on the way to their room. ‘Edvard must have known... no he didn’t... he always liked to play tricks on me... nasty little tricks...’ she was still muttering to herself, her knees hugged into her chest sat on the small double bed when Carl came in, closing the door behind him. ‘It was our room... when we lived here...’ she answered in an ambiguous way. ‘Hansel and I shared that room... Edvard must have known that...’ she frowned, tears springing to her eyes for a moment ‘I’m sorry Carl... I didn’t remember it but now I do... it’s like this place is haunted.’ She looked up to him; he obviously hadn’t bothered to grab any clothes like she had. ‘You don’t understand Carl, you don’t understand what he did to me... he still frightens me even now he’s gone...’ she brought a hand to the scar on her neck, unconsciously hiding it with her hand. She laid her head on his shoulder. ‘I don’t deserve you...’ she sighed. ‘You should be married to a wonderful woman by now, not stuck here with me, a girl who can’t even sleep in a room without being creeped out.’ She paused before looking up to him, her eyes, for once, showing real emotion, for once she looked vulnerable. She sniffed, trying to hold back tears. ‘I’m scared Carl... I don’t want to be alone forever...’ a tear fell from her eye. She’d never realized how much she really loved Carl before, but it hit her now in waves of tears. He had saved her from a life of pain with Hansel, he had cried with her over her baby, agreed to travel with her in her attempt at disbanded the resistance, been with her every step of the way. She even forgave him for killing people she loved. She dried her eyes, looking up to him as he spoke. How could he be the same person that she saw in the compound? Without any prompting or inclination from him, she kissed him, wanting to feel close to him, not wanting to feel so alone anymore. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, her other hand around his neck. She pulled away quickly to pull off his shirt that she was wearing and throw it elsewhere, resuming to kiss him with an intense longing. She pulled away, holding his face in her hands and pressing her head against his, a smile coming across her face. ‘I love you.’ It was like a revelation for her, it was true, she really did love him. She pushed him back onto the bed, just wanting to sleep, to feel him close to her and to feel safe. She pulled the covers over them, laying on him, her head on his pillow, turned to look at him. She smiled, playing with his hair as she loved to do as her legs were tangled with his. ‘C...can you tell me what the woman said yet?’ she smiled. ‘Okay then, not yet.’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:00 am

Carl looked down at Raeulf, briefly feeling the tension in her shoulders before bolting upright, he narrowly missed a broken nose, but looked just as dazed as if she had smashed a china vase over him. “Wh..” He couldn’t fit in a sentence, Carl looked irritated for a moment, pulling his shit on and walking out of the room following Raeulf a few doors down to a slightly smaller, less furbished room; but the sun was still shining in through the partly opened curtains, he looked down to her as he closed the heavy door behind him, she looked terrified. It reminded him of before, but shook off the notion quickly. “Your room…” It was starting to make sense now, the hasty expression around his eyes vanishing as he sat beside Raeulf. “You deserve a thousand more than me, Raeulf.” Carl smiled weakly, feeling the pure emotion radiate from her; it was the first time that he could remember for a long while and he was happy to see her tears, not for any other reason that she cared so much about what was happening. “You are my wonderful woman… you won’t ever be alone…” Carl looked down at the duvet as he spoke, a little nervous; after all that had happened he wondered if she truly felt what he felt, despite all the pain he had caused her. Carl looked up to her watery eyes, his thoughts all over the place.

Raeulf’s kissed seemed to clear his mind, almost to nothing; all he could possibly think about was her, her warmth, her delicate scent, the little flicks of her fiery hair brushing his face. He didn’t want to break away from the kiss, feeling a little light headed. “I love you too.” Carl placed his hands over Raeulf’s wondering if what he was hearing was real, half of him didn’t care; he had waited nearly a year for Raeulf to say those three words and truly mean them just like he did. It felt like heaven. He didn’t resist to falling back into the bed, the he relaxed into the covers and closed his eyes as Raeulf came in next to him, and they were together for a brief moment. “Not yet.” Carl whispered, a hand running through Raeulf’s hair softly kissing her softly. "Thank you..." He said quietly, opening his eyes to watch small flecks of dust float through the gap in the heavy curtains. "Just thank you..." Carl smiled. "You are everything I could ever ask for, you know that?"
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 am

Raeulf laughed softly at his comment ‘Everything? Surely not… I could think of a couple more things I’d want…’ she smiled, moving in closer to him, taking off the shirt again and pulling the covers up a little more. She just wanted her skin next to his, to feel safe like he made her feel. ‘Hush now, silly man…’ she had her hands up against his chest, and her head buried into the nape of his neck, kissing him gently. ‘I’m going to kill Edvard… to think, I was so looking forward to having some fun…’ she giggled a little, a quiet giggle, like her energy was slowly draining. She couldn’t remember when she fell asleep, but she remembered waking up. The light was streaming through the windows, the particles of dust floating around in the air. She woke up feeling warm, lying on Carl’s chest with his arm around her naked back. She smiled up to his sleeping face. His normally immaculate hair was ruffled, and seeing it a little long was strange for her, but she kind of liked it. Carefully making her way out of the bed, cautious not to wake him, she went into the other room, dragging one of her leather suitcases into their new little room and dressing in her small white tennis dress and plimsolls. Before leaving, she wrote a note to Carl, leaving it on her pillow

Pretty boy,
Off to get some porridge (yay…) and then going to play some tennis with Trula
I didn’t want to wake you, but come find me when you do
Don’t go upsetting anyone
Rae x

She brushed his hair aside with her hand, kissing his forehead before leaving the room to go grab some breakfast. She met Trula just afterward, who look like she had just had the most amazing news, which she did. She let loose as to what it was on the court. ‘So, are you going to tell me what you’re so smiley about then?’ Said Rae, giving a superb back hand hit. ‘You wouldn’t believe me if I told you…’ ‘Just tell me will you!?’ Trula laughed, hitting another serve, ‘Somebody turned up last night, who I haven’t seen in years… in fact, I hardly recognized him…’ ‘Oh, get on with it girl!’ ‘Smithe’s back, He’s on his way here now!’ Rae didn’t even bother returning the ball; instead it bounced off into the low hedges. ‘Isn’t it great!? Gerhard got a call from him this morning!’ Rae stood speechless for a moment ‘S…Smithe…? James is coming?’ Trula could only laugh ‘Does he… I mean, does he know I’m here…?’ Trula smiled, ‘No, Gerhard kept it a surprise, isn’t this wonderful?’ Smithe was disgusted with her when he left; he never wanted to see her again. He’d obviously heard what Carl did to her and so would put two and two together when seeing them together, that she was working for the Nazi’s. Trula and Gerhard thought he was a minor worker in the whole operation, if they had any inkling that she was working for Hitler, they would throw away all ties with her. She suddenly felt sick, her confidence was wobbling. She needed a strong drink or a strong something anyway. ‘I need to… I need to find Carl…’ her friend could instantly see that something was wrong. ‘Rae… Raeulf… baby don’t walk away from me! What’s wrong? Fine! Be that way! Go eat some porridge you skinny cow!’ Rae was walking quickly through the grounds of the manor, hurriedly looking for her better half, and her superior, she needed to know what to do. After what seemed like an age of looking for him, she began getting frantic, finally sitting down on the foot of a statue, her head in her hands.

‘You know…’ Rae jumped at the sound of a voice ‘Sitting here not talking about it, won’t do any good.’ She looked up into Gerhard’s understanding face, his little shy smile that only really came out when she was there. ‘What’s up Princess?’ At that moment in time, she burst into tears. He held her in his arms, feeling like the caring older brother he’d always felt like. ‘I… I just don’t know what to do.’ She blurted out everything, everything she had done, everything that had happened, everything down to the last detail. ‘Please don’t hate me Gerry…’ she whimpered at his concerned looking face. ‘Hmmm I see…’ he muttered, his brow furrowed in deep thought. ‘Well,’ he said after a moment of thinking. ‘You know I can never forgive your boy for what’s he did to my brother, and a part of me will never forgive you for accepting him but… your intentions for joining the other side are admirable, I could only hope that in a situation like that, I would act as valiantly as you however, I’m afraid I’m rather pathetic.’ Rae flung her arms around Gerhard, hugging him so tightly. ‘Alright, it’s okay Princess, you listen to me now. Where’s that confidence you used to have… I used to be able to see the light of the stars in your eyes… you’re so busy worrying about what everyone else is going to do, and what everyone else is going to think that, you’ve forgotten who you are, what a strong, intelligent woman that I fell in love with, the moment I saw you Princess, I knew that you were the one friend I could always count on. You’ll always be my baby sister, you know that?’ Rae grinned, looking up as the other big man in her life turned the corner. Gerhard looked at him, and then at her. ‘Go on then. I’ll see you later.’ Rae smiled, kissing him on the cheek and getting up to run after Carl. He watched her go, shaking her head at her predicament. It always happened to the best of people.

‘Carl! Hay baby!’ she shouted, running to him and kissing him, a hand on either side of his face. Pulling away she grinned, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him again. ‘You wanna go play some tennis… or or… go riding or I could show you to the pool but I can’t swim… Hay! We could down to the shooting range… actually maybe not… but we could do some archery? What do you fancy?’ She grinned, kissing him again as he searched for some words. ‘Okay, maybe I could just show you around? Let’s go for a walk!’ She grabbed his hand, feeling the start of something for once. She remembered that, she had never held anyone’s hand before, let alone Carl’s. She smiled up at him, not really saying anything just walking around holding his hand, a huge grin on her face.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum: