National Socalists

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: National Socalists

Post  Rosé on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am

Watching a small part of the wound split open again, he winced. Carl had thought of himself as quite a sadist, before he enjoyed seeing those around him suffer, especially if it benefited him, but to see Rae in so much pain a distress, it hurt him too. As her tears rolled down her cheeks Carl watched them fall to the bed covers, the small liquid diamonds illuminated by the full moon. “I don’t sympathize for you, Raeulf.”He took his hand from her head and rested his head upon his palm and watched her for a moment. As Rae took his hand he felt that feeling in his stomach again. “I won’t leave you, I told you, I will protect you.” Taking Raeulf’s right hand he kissed the top of her hand gently, his eyes locking with hers. “Let me see that cut.” He leant in closer to Raeulf and examined what obviously was a knife wound. “You fell down stairs?” He sighed. “Rae, please tell me who did this to you? It’s a typical three inch cadet knife slash.” He ran a hand through her hair and kissed her forehead. “I want to protect you, I want to know who did this to you.”
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:44 am

Raeulf hissed as he pulled slightly on her skin to look at her cut. It was obvious that he knew what he was talking about. 'I fell down the stairs.' a pause 'There must have been a nail caught out from the skirting.' She wasn't fooling anyone, a black eye could have only come from a punch, the cut from a knife, and the broken rib from a violent kick. Against her better judgement however, she felt herself tilting her head back at his touch. She closed her eyes, ignoring him completely. 'You know that I have my story, and I shall stick to it.' She rolled over onto her side, curled around him where he was sitting, closing her eyes. 'Besides,' she breathed. 'You know what happened...' she kissed each of his fingers, not opening her eyes, feeling completely drained. 'You intruige me... Carl...' she was breathing softly on his hand, not feeling anything, just that her body was now relaxed, and she wasn't going to move from that spot for quite some time.

Smithe sat back at the gathering unlike the normal socializing he usually did. He would never be able to get the picture out of his head...

It was pouring with rain, so his pace was faster than usual, looking down to the floor and not bothering to look up where he was going. The hems of his trousers were soaking wet, he had no idea how the time had escaped him, and the puddles were getting larger with what seemed like every step he took. Down one particular road however, the puddles were darker. Although the light was thin, he could still see that what was water staining his clothes, was now blood. Looking up now, around for a dead rat or the likes, he was taken aback to see a shadowed figue heaped at the bottom of a flight of steps, blood leaking out of them. Being the kind sort of guy he was, he went over, shaking them a little, getting worried and finally rolling them over. He cried out when he saw Raeulf's unconsious face, cold and pale on the floor. He'd picked her up, with what i may add to be great effort, and carried her to her house, where Frou Okter had been much displeased at the amount of water leaking onto her carpet, until she saw Raeulf of course. He knew exactly who had done it to her, he knew that they would almost cirtainly be seeing him again. As if openly using her wasn't enough, he had to hurt her too. Smithe was angry, so angry infact that he cried for hours sat outside her room, waiting for her to come around. When she did however, she wanted nobody to know what a terrible state she was in, and instead for them to be re-assured that she was 'ill' with 'nothing serious'. He wondered whether it was the right thing to do, sending Bauer around. It could either go really well, or backfire on him. Nevertheless, he decided to see her the next day. He couldnt stay away for that long.

'Hello Princess.' Rae turned to see Hansel leant up against a wall, grinning like he always did. 'Miss me?' She said nothing, instead freezing still. It could never be good. Why did she decide to go out? 'Suppose not, that new Nazi you've got yourself.' Raeulf may have been scared, but she was going to go down with a fight. 'He isn't a Nazi.' she said, her voice as strong as ever. Hansel laughed, a raspy laugh that he'd aqquired ever since coming back from the war. 'So no denying it then. You're a bad person Raeulf.' she couldn't move, feet planted to the spot as he walked toward her. 'How do you think it makes me feel... huh? My own girl, passing on another guy right infront of me.' He was touching her face now, holding her chin si she couldn't look away from him. 'You're a pretty girl Rae. But you got cocky didn't you. Thought you could have twice as much fun didn't you?' He grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her onto the floor. 'WHORE.' he shouted, bending down so he was in her face. 'You don't know what's good for you do you?' He kicked her once in the ribs, hard. 'That other boy thinks you love him, thinks you're never going to leave him eh!?' he kicked her again. 'He doesn't know you like i do. You're a disobidient, filthy, Slut.' He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up again, only to slam her against the wall, punching her in the face. There was nothing she could do, she was in so much pain already. With her last amount of strength, she kicked him in the shin, causing his grip to momentairily loosen, but she was disorientated, she didn't know where to go and only made matter's worse by trapping herself between a locked factory door and a flight of stairs. Hansel had recovered, grabbing Raeulf by the neck and slamming her head back into the door, pulling out a knife. Raeulf was screaming now, grabbing onto his large hands, trying desperately to pry them off of her. He flicked out the knife, dragging it slowly, across her skin. 'Who'll want you now. Now you're not pretty anymore...'
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:54 am

Carl looked at the cut again, it was a nasty wound at that; not something that was going to be caused by a rusty nail poking out of a staircase. Looking up into Raeulf’s eyes as she protested to have been attacked Carl gritted his teeth a little; he just wanted to get the bastard off of the streets, by the law’s means or otherwise. “Okay, you fell down the stairs.” He said to himself, not sarcastically, just unconvinced. As Raeulf kissed his fingers softly, he looked over to her window looking out over the cologne replaying that sentence over and over in his head. 'You intrigue me... Carl...' She had never said his name before, only called him by his last name or ‘pretty boy’; it took him by surprise. He sat silently watching Raeulf as she drifted off to sleep, he couldn’t move until she did. Slinking his hand away from hers Carl stood up ever so slowly and looked down to Raeulf he didn’t want to leave her now, it didn’t want to leave her ever again. She had been mourning the loss of a friend (that he had indirectly killed) and Carl didn’t go to comfort her, if he had been more persistent perhaps this could have all been avoided. But it was too late now, she had been hurt by him for the last time, Carl was sure of it.

He walked to her door, opening a little the light from the landing poured in again. Looking back to the sleeping Raeulf, he sighed. Why couldn’t I have found an airheaded fifteen year old... Closing the door again he walked back into the room and stood over Raeulf. Creeping over her Carl laid behind Raeulf and closed his eyes, he was fully clothed, boiling and at risk of being beaten by a stout woman with a heavy frying pan but he didn’t care, he didn’t want to leave just yet and he wasn’t going to wake her up. Carl didn’t really sleep, more or less rested his eyes, he probably dozed for half an hour or too but he was far too angry at the man who had done this to sleep. Listening to Raeulf’s breathing as the sun rose he opened his eyes to the sun pouring in. He had to go and find Smithe, find out where this Hansel boy was, where he could find him. Carl slinked over Raeulf as stealthily as he had in the night and straightened his tie and shirt. Opening the door and leaving it open Carl walked down the stairs and straight out of the door.

Carl didn’t know where to start looking for Smithe; he knew where the boy lived but doubted if he would be able to see him there; by the sounds of it his parents were stricter most. Wandering the town square for a while Carl gave up and decided to walk up t his house. Just as Carl’s hand was to connect with the door it flew open. “What do you want?” Carl looked towards Smithe who had obviously seen him approaching. “Meet me Cathedral steps, midday. No questions.” Walking away from the doorstep Carl went back to his apartment for the morning and freshened up. When it came to midday Carl was already at the steps with a cigarette in hand. Watching Smithe approach he took a deep breath of smoke and said abruptly, as if a military order. “Where do I find Hansel.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 am

Raeulf rose around lunchtime, she heaved herself up, steadying herself against the small wardrobe and pulling herself down the stairs. All she had on were the blood-stained bandages and a pair of her cream coloured underwear. She pushed open the door to the front room, the floral wallpaper and horrid brown carpets familiar to her. Frou Okter was sitting in an armchair and stood up immediately when she saw who it was. 'Heinricke! In bed! Now!' Raeulf kept on moving, slowly, but still moving forwards. Frou stood, contemplating slapping her across the face and sending her to bed for a moment, before instead deciding to run over and grabnher arm, letting her transfer her weight onto her, which wasnt much anyway. She lowered her onto the chair and stood back, graing at her. 'You need stay in bed.' A though flashed across her intense glare 'German boy. He stay. all night long, he not go home to his mother.' Rae coughed, her throat feeling raw. 'Bath.' she siad, inbetween coughs. 'I want a bath.' Frou Okter left the room, coming back with a brass tub in her arms. She set it in the middle of the room, going back and forth with jugs of warm water and filling it up. She sat Raeulf up, unwrapping the bandages and rolling them up into a bloody pile. Rae's chest was completely black, tinged yellow around the large area of bruise and swelling. She was scratched from being kicked on the tarmacked floor, it scraping against her skin. As she lowered herself in the metal tub, she hissed through her teeth as the pain seared through her skin. She kept on sinking through the water until she was completely submurged, she came back up again quickly, the gash on her face searing with unimaginable pain. She cried out, bringing a hand to it and clasping it over the cut. 'Stairs...' Frou muttered, shaking her head. She didn't believe anything that her adoptee had said, instead picking up a soft bristled hairbrush and running it through her red hair. 'Silly girl. Just like your mother.' she muttered. Rae leant her head back against the rim of the tub, thinking about what the woman had said earlier. 'German boy. He stay. all night long, he not go home to his mother.' Had he stayed with her all night? He said he would protect her, but in what way, Smithe always said that he would look after her, in a brotherly way, the same with Kniff. But something was differant with Carl. She didn't know what though.

Smithe walked slowly toward the tall, threatening looking man. “Where do I find Hansel.” he barked. Smithe ignored him, looking around a moment before looking down and focusing on the toher man's face. 'I don't like you.' he said, sniffing 'You know why? Because ever since you have turned up, he's hurt her. He's never done anything like this before, not major like this. Yeah sure, given her a few bruises, a few scrapes.' he paused, before jabbing a finger in Carl's face 'Look, I know what he's done to her, what he's forced her to do, with him, with his comrades from the war. She's put up with it, because there's nothing anybody can do about it. Now unless you are going to find him, and ground him into the dirt where he belongs, i am not going to tell you anything.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 am

Looking down towards the skinny boy he raised an eyebrow at his first comment. “Hmm.” Carl nodded, not really caring; he was just one f the swing youth to him, another person to squeeze information out of slowly. Listening to Smithe’s somewhat exasperated explanation he shook a hand to him. “What did you think I was going to do? Exchange numbers and invite him to bloody tea? No Smithe I’m going to teach him not to play with fire. Blowing cigarette fumes up into the air Carl looked back down to Smithe. “Trust me; Raeulf will be perfectly fine now, as for Hansel, well...” He didn’t care to finish off the sentence. “Now, Smithe. Tell me, where can I find him?” Carl managed to squeeze it from Smithe, turning away he called out, “Thank you Smithe!” and descended the Cathedral stairs and made his way off into the town square, gliding in and out of people going about their daily business. He wasn’t going to find the young man now for now he was going to back to his apartment, to get ready for his evening’s plans. Running a bowl of cold water Carl dipped his whole head into the bowl and quickly pulled it out, letting out a short exasperated breath, it certainly woke him up. Pushing back his hair Carl wiped his face off with a limp faded green towel and walked back into the bedroom where he Picked up his overcoat and slid it over his shoulders.

Ripping open a chest of drawers Carl rummaged through some of the bed linen and his older clothes, he needed his knife, he didn’t plan to use it but if things got out of hand, it was a good tool of persuasion. Finding the three in blade at the back of the linen draw, Carl slid it in one of his coats pockets and left to find the Bastard who hurt Rae. Outside it was raining again, it was a heavy rain but Carl didn’t care, he was hell-bent on finding Hansel. According to Smithe, he would be around downtown, hanging around seedy little bars with his comrades. The thought of Hansel was beginning to make Carl feel sick, he h ad been thinking of him too much. It wasn’t until near eleven he recognised the back of his head. It was defiantly Hansel, he was about to enter a small red doored pub when Carl called out roughly. “Oi! Get here, NOW!” Hansel obviously recognised the voice and turned around cockily to Carl. “ I know you did it, you bastard...” Carl growled, there was nothing he wanted more right now, than to grab the man by the throat and smash his arrogant pig-head into the concreted pavement.

He hardly paid attention to what he said; all noise was cut out by the beat of his heart, the blood rushing by his ears. Carl Was seeing red. He did catch one Thing Hansel said as the green eyed man threw a punch to Carl, catching his Jaw Carl saw this as an invitation to teach him some respect. Turning away from Hansel he ran into a back alley, he couldn’t beat him in the street. Of course the man followed him and this was where Carl struck. Once in the stomach keeled him over. Clutching the back of Hansel’s neck Carl began to repeated smash the man’s face into the red-bricked wall; over and over, screaming at him in an uncontrollable rage. “NO! You won’t hurt her! Not again! No!” Blood was streaming down the young man’s face as Carl dropped him to the floor and kicked him in the ribs several times. “How do you like it? Yeah!? Does it feel good!?! You pathetic bastard.” Kicking him once in the face Carl knelt down and grabbed him by the chin and reached for his pocket “Come on now, hshh. Just the final touches...” Sliding the knife down the Young man’s face a twisted smile grew across Carl’s as the knife sliced open his pale skin like butter to a warm knife. Standing up again Carl kicked him in the ribs one more timed and turned around “There we go...” Cleaning the knife with his coat sleeve he made his way casually back to his apartment; regaining is collected composure.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

It was the early hours of the next day that Rae found out Hansel was dead. Smithe came around, knocking ferociously at the door, which frou Okter decided to open and bombard him with questions before he was allowed in. The first thing he said to her was that her injuries were looking considerably better that the day previous. She wondered what problem he was skirting around and promptly told him to get on with it. 'Hansel was found mauled in the street outside 'Die Rote Dame' yesturday afternoon. They took him to the hospital, but he died on the way. You've got nothing to worry about now.' Rae sat up immediately 'What the hell do you mean he's dead?!' she shouted, outraged 'Nothing to damn worry about, first Kniff, like a brother to me, and now Hansel my boyfriend?! What's wrong with you!?' Smithe was quite frankly shocked at her reaction. It was clear that somewhere inside Rae was relieved that Hansel wouldn't be bothering her anymore, but her reaction was as unexpected as a delivery of kittens to Hitler. 'What are you talking about Rae? Look what he did to you!' His face was flushing red with anger now, not being able to believe what she was saying. 'He was a good guy Smithe. Just like you! He looked after me. I don't want to hear any more of this crap. He was a good guy, it was the war that changed him.' Smithe stood, outraged. 'You're a bloody nutcase you know that!' She grew tired of Smithes prescence now. 'Look. Just leave. Smithe. I'm tired.' Smithe however wasn't ready to leave yet. 'No, you know what? I've been sitting here, for years, watching what he's done to you, and i'm Glad, Yes Bloody Glad that someone managed to run him through and leave him in the streets like the dog he was. He was dead to me long before that other bastard got to him.' Rae was shocked at Smithe's response, he'd never shouted at her like that before, he never even think about swearing infront of a woman. 'Smithe... I...' Smithe threw his hands up in the air 'No, you know what, I'm leaving, I'm washing my hands of you until you come to your senses. You wont see me again until then.'' he turned on his heels and left, leaving Rae alone, confused and hurt. She didn't quite know what had happened.

Raeulf spent the next week recovering from her bruised ribs, her face not bothering her, it didnt stop her walking so it shouldn't stop her carrying on. Things happened, it didnt mean that you could spend your life as a recluse. After a week, she was able to stand and walk by herself, if not getting a little out of breath. She convinced Frou Okter to let her out for a short while if anything.

As Rae walked down the street, she was glad for once at the dark weather, not wanting to attract any attention to her bruised and scarred face. She reached the cathedral, one of the places that hadn't been hit, the bridge was down, not a blessing. She sat outside the cathedral, on the surrounding wall, swinging her legs happily, watching the world go by. It seemed like forever since she had been outside, and even longer since she had any contact with her friends. She missed the gatherings and the dancing, but there was no way she would be able to do any kind of dancing in her current condition. She wondered what would happen now, now Kniff was gone. Sure they had a few other minor supplyers, but they didnt get anything in for months on end, and when they did it was a garment or two, not enough for the whole congregation. She sighed to herself, knowing that she'd have to come out and apologise to Smithe sooner or later. She suddenly had a pang of hunger, after feeding herself on nothing but the alcohol she had stashed under her bed, it was now beginning to catch up on her. She had no money however, and was beginning to regret the decision to leave the house.

Her thoughts wondered to Carl and his wherabouts. She wished she could know where he was staying, if only for the reason that it was nice to know, but also, she wouldnt mind popping in. Her mother always told her that if men lived alone, they liked nothing more to live in squalor, hence why they had it drilled into them that they had to be neat and organized in soldior training. She supposed that if Carl hadn't had this training, then his place of rest would be a rather large mess. Personally she didnt mind mess, it being the war and everything she believed there should be lee-way in nthe way people ran things. Her however, was always presentably neat and tide, she never went out without looking in a mirror at least seven times.

She saw a few people walk past that she knew, little Benny out with his parents, Gretel came over and spoke to her for a while, offering her help with anything that she needed and also her condolances to Kniff's passing. Rae still couldnt quite believe that he was gone, if hse hadn't have been informed by the most reliable source of information this side of Cologne she wouldn't have believed it at all. However she was always able to deal with grief well, when her mother left, her father had taught her that there was no use crying over it for long, because crying wouldnt bring her back, and neither would wollowing in self pity. Nevertheless she still wore black, which washed her out completely.

Standing, wobbling at the knees slightly, she began to walk around the cathedral, a splended peice of craftmaship that Cologne prided itself on. It cirtainly was beautiful, and Rae took comfort in seeing its spire wherever she went. After her mother had died she used to spend hours inside on an early sunday morning, listening to the nun's mass. They called it that because usually nuns were the only people who went, seeing as it was so early and long-whinded. She saw it however as a time to reflect and be truly at peace. She wasnt a religious person persay, however she did believe that there was something out there watching over her, perhaps her mother.

She found herself back where she had started, thinking that perhaps she should get herself back, as her stomach was now making unsightly noises. On the way, she remembered a few weeks ago, where everyhting seemed simpler. The only thing that had really changed, was the presecne of Mr Bauer. She remembered back to the time where she had been given some chocolate, sharing it in an un-coothed way with him. It was differant that Hansel, it was a change, a good change. She couldnt help feeling confused by it however, wondering if it was jsut friendly, or something more.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 am

Rain dripped from the leak in the ceiling onto Carl’s shoulder as he slept soundly. He had gotten home the night before in the early hours of the morning as calm as ever but inside adrenalin was pumping. He remembered for a moment why he had joined up with the military; it was that feeling of power to help his country. That was what he put the attack and murder down to, he was helping his country. Hansel was a part of the Swing youth and needed to go, that’s what he was going to tell himself from now on.
Throwing his clothes to the floor Carl had gotten into bed thinking of Raeulf and wondered how she would take the new, he hoped for her happiness, that now he was gone that she would have nothing to fear. Slipping under his bedcovers Carl closed his eyes, letting his muscles relax the Adrenalin melted away from him, leaving Carl very tired. He wondered how Raeulf was doing, how her wounds were healing; he hadn’t had the time to see her properly this morning as he was too busy trying to get out without waking her up. Turning onto his front Carl dismissed most thought and fell asleep, trying to figure out what would happen now.

Carl awoke the next morning, his left side drenched and a headache that could only be described as a tonne of bricks being thrown at his head repeatedly. His head was throbbing and eyes streaming. Turning to the other side of the bed Carl wrapped himself up in the thin sheets and went back to sleep completely unaware of what had happened yesterday. He slept through the whole day with ease, only waking up to the shrill sound of his telephone. Stumbling to reach the phone he just missed the caller altogether. Grumbling, Carl drew himself a bath and sunk in slowly, sinking t the bottom of the bath he opened his eyes and looked up through the water, he hadn’t got much information recently, he had become sidetracked, he had spoken to some of the other younger members before so would try and get some information from them. Pushing himself up and taking a deep breath Carl couldn’t afford to waste much time.

Carl spent the next week finding other members of the swing youth, talking to them casually as to not raise suspicion. Unsurprisingly, Carl found the younger adolescent members allot easier to get what little scraps of information they had, this took up the most of the week. He hardly went out if he wasn’t information grabbing. Coming to the end of the week Carl had managed to sort out his files and letters. Placing them all in a large decorative wooden case, he locked the front and went to sit and make a phone call when his stomach went awal and made a varied amount of odd noises. Tired of trying to cook for himself Carl decided to see if there was anywhere open and serving food. His best bet would be the town square. Throwing on his overcoat Carl descended his apartment’s stairs and went off into the town. Reaching the town centre he looked around, there wasn’t much open. Looking up to the cathedral as he lit a cigarette, Carl noticed a silhouette on the surrounding wall swinging its legs. Squinting he thought he recognised the girl. “No...” Surely Rae should be having rest. Walking closer he look up to her on the wall. “Shouldn’t you be in bed resting, Miss Rae?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 am

“Shouldn’t you be in bed resting, Miss Rae?” 'Yes.' she answered, not looking up, not needing to. 'But what are you going to do about it.' She looked up now to his face, her eye now lightening and yellowing around the edges. The scar was scabbing over now, it looked horrific, like something out of a horror movie. 'Have you got any food? I'm starving...got any back at your house? I'll cook for you.' she winked at him, waiting for the reply.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 am

Carl looked up to Raeulf and had to admit he was a little shocked by the scar on her neck, it looked scary, but he was still pleased to see she was up, alive and kicking. “I haven’t got any on me no...At home? Yes, come.” He panicked. Carl knew he had put away every last shred of Nazi related information in the trunk that was now under his bed but still, since he had come to cologne no one had been back to his apartment. It was like Carl’s sanctuary now but he had invited her back to his apartment and would have to suck it up and be a man. Helping Raeulf off of the wall and taking her by the arm Carl led her up the stairs towards the dark blue door. Opening up his apartment Carl led her in. “I’m sorry for the mess.” Carl thanked himself for tidying earlier in the week and earlier in the day. Leading her through the tall hallway Carl nodded “Living room is through there...” It was the smallest room of the apartment but Carl didn’t mind, he hardly used it. Taking her further along he pointed “That in there is my bedroom and study, over there is the dining room and...” pointing straight towards the closed door at the end of the tall hallway and smiled. “That my fair lady, is the kitchen, make yourself at home.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:00 am

the flat was small, rough, holes in walls, peeling wallpaper, mold and mildew. 'Mmm. Kitchen.' She opened the door, looking inside. 'God its a Hovel!' she exclaimed, looking at it, nevertheless, she shrugged, walking in and began rifling through cupboards. a tin of baked beans, a tin of spam and potatoes. 'You said you had food.' she called into him, tutting at the poor spread. She took out a saucepan and a knife, beginning to peel the potatoes. 'Ah shi...' she shouted, the knife cutting into her fingers. She was bleeding everywhere, hard to imagine that she had any blood left in her after what had happened. She sat to the floor, feeling light headed all of a sudden. Putting her finger in her mouth, the familiar taste of iron and salt filled her tastebuds. she groaned, her head throbbing. she leant her head against the doors. She was out of breath, tired, her ribs aching again. 'Do you know anything about first aid?' she asked into Carl, feeling like a fool once more. She had never usually been clumsy, always well co-ordinated, she put it down to her being weak.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 am

Carl shrugged of her comments as she walked into the kitchen. He was single man living in what already was a complete hole; what could he really do? “You can eat potatoes, right?” Carl had never learnt to cook, coming from a wealthy militant family Carl never had to cook as child or as a teenager, and coming to Cologne he only really ate out so didn’t use the kitchen. Lingering in the doorway of the kitchen Carl excused himself for a moment “Please excuse me, Miss Rae.” He turned around and walked up the hall a little to the bathroom. Switching on the dull yellow light, Carl looked onto himself in the surprisingly clean bathroom mirror. Running the cold tap Carl put his hands under the stream of water, running his damp hands over his face and up through his hair. Pulling at his face a little Carl turned to the hallway as he heard Rae call, he casually walked back to the kitchen. Looking down to Raeulf on the floor with her finger in her mouth. “What did you do?” He sighed, kneeling down in front of her and gently pulling her finger from her mouth. “Now let’s see...hmmm...looks sore.” Looking to her neck Carl continued “Seems like you can handle pain though...come here.” Edging closer he removed his tie and wrapped the thinner end around the wound and gave Raeulf her hand back. “Keep pressure on that, I’ll go and see if I have any gauze or bandages.” Carl then stood up and left the room.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 am

Rae felt like a small child again as he crouched down to have a look at her. He pulled her finget out of her mouth, it glistening with her spit. As he tended to her with his serious expression, she studied his face, he had very angular features, his fair skin complimenting the honey blonde hair perfectly. Her eyes lingered on his hair. It was fine, and usually very neat, but now, strands were falling across his face delicately. Her eyes snapped back to her finger as he handed her arm back, his tie wrapped around it. 'You'll get blood on it!' she exclaimed, tutting as he left the room. She pushed herself up off the floor, stedying herself against the counter, breathing deeply and gathering the potatoes together, dropping them into the now boiling water. 'Is it really that noticable?' she called into him 'My neck I mean... can you see it straight away?' she put the can of beans back in the draw, looking for some butter in the small refrigerator. She found some in a golden packet, putting it on the tabletop. She then opened the SPAM tin, cutting some off into small chunks, picking some out for herself. She grunted at Carl's reply. 'Great, now i'm ugly...' she muttered, an unexpected tear falling from her eye. She wiped it away briskly with the back of her hand, going back to the food.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 am

Walking once again back into the bathroom Carl looked in a small medicine cabinet next to the impeccably clean mirror but to his disappointment he could only find a few unlabed bottles of medication. Unsure of what they could be Carl threw them away, not want to confuse them with anything else in the middle of the night. Crossing the hall he walked into his bedroom and remembered that he did have a small roll of gauze in his bag from when he first arrived in Cologne. Rifling through the back he picked up the little roll, no larger than his thumb and began to walk back to the kitchen “Ask me when the scab has healed over Rae.” Feeling guilty for not giving the optimistic answer he walked back into the kitchen and slowly came up behind her. With his chest pressed against her shoulders, Carl slipped his arms slightly over hers and reached for her cut finger, rolling it up with the bandage she spoke softly, his warm breath cascading over the nape of her neck. “You are beautiful, Miss Rae, far more beautiful than any other woman I have laid my eyes upon.”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 am

rae jumped slightly as he put his arms around her. “You are beautiful, Miss Rae, far more beautiful than any other woman I have laid my eyes upon.” she had a small smile on her face, 'Thankyou.' she whispered, carrying on with the cooking. 'Why aren't you at war?' she asked, becoming suspicious once more 'what is it, disability grant? Erectile disfunctions?'she giggled to herself, suddenly having a humbling thought, turning around to look up at him 'oh my gosh, if it is i'm so sorry, its not funny at all is it really.' she tried desperately to keep a serious face but couldn't resulting in fits of laughter, she doubled over, hands on her knees, gasping for breath and tears streaming from her eyes. Finally she stopped, taking in big gasps of air. 'I'm...so...sorry...' she said straightening up and wiping the tears from her eyes.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 am

Carl smiled a little to himself as he watched Raeulf carry on cooking; he had never learnt to cook. However this smile disappeared as Raeulf brought up the war again. Looking the other way Carl didn’t know whether to laugh along or walk out. “No, it’s not a disability. No I don’t have that....” Watching her laugh as he turned around Carl raised an eyebrow, though the corners of his mouth were twitching. He had to suppress the laughter. Stepping back he laughed lightly on a breath out, a small smile breaking the oh too often serious expression. Nodding a little he leant against the kitchen side. “Now that is out of your system, is there anything I can help you with?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am

'Yes.' Rae stated, realising he didnt answer her question. 'Why aren't you at war. Do you work? Are you a woman in disguise? Or do you indeed have problems?' she raised her eyebrows at him in a euphamistic manor. The potatoes were already done, so she tipped them into the sink, finding a bowl and putting them in there, pulling out a fork and mashing them with a slab of butter. She mixed in the canned meat and dished it up onto two seperate plates, balancing them on the tips of her fingers, walking into the other room with them. She waited for him to sit down before handing him his food. 'I'll stand up then.' she muttered, looking at the grubby floor. 'no actually, move your plate out of the way!' she exclaimed, sitting herself on his lap, legs hanging over the side of the armchair 'better.' she said, tucking into the food with her fork. 'Woman in disguise i recon. Either that or you're actually an incredably attractive twelve year old hitler youth.' she laughed to herself, picking up another fork full and spooning it into her mouth 'mmm.' she said. 'Not bad... hold on... okay... does this taste off to you?' she asked, spearing a peice of spam and holding up to his mouth, a hand under it. 'Maybe its just me.' she speculated 'maybe my mouth tastes odd...'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

Carl rolled his deep blue eyes at the persistence of Raeulf’s questions due to the war. He didn’t reply immediately instead, followed her into the next room. He wasn’t used to company and sat down straightaway, realising that she would then have nowhere to sleep Carl went to stand up but the order to sit left him puzzled. Moving his plate from his lap Carl looked a little shocked to have Raeulf on his lap. Awkwardly eating his food it felt nice to have someone cook for him. “A women then? Were you not the one who commented on me being the epitome of man?” He laughed a little to himself “Well I think I would rather be the Twelve year old, if I may of course.” Taking the piece of spam off her fork he raised an eyebrow. “Tastes fine to me Miss Rae...” Finishing off his plate quick enough Carl placed his plate to the floor and looked to Raeulf with a half smile. “As for the war, I just haven’t been called, my number has never come up and well until someone comes along and drags me off to Lyon I see no need to go Just yet, I can help my country here just fine.” Reclining slightly he smiled “So what now Miss Raeulf?”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:15 am

Raeulf wasn't convinced, and now was getting quite impatient with him 'your number does not just simply forget to be called. It is the law that when a boy finishes school he must go to war.' she eyed him up harshly, 'Why are you lying to me. What are you hiding...' she asked. She turned away from him 'You know i'll find out. Maybe not today, but I will.' she was sure that it wasn't anything sinister, hence why she was dropping it for the time being. 'Wasn't too disgusting then?' she asked, looking at his emty plate. She picked it up, along with hers, and walked them into the kitchen, dropping them into the sink to go and join him again. 'I suppose there won't be another dance for a while, seeming as Kniff is not with us anymore...' she sighed. 'I swear, if I found out who done that to him i will personally break their thumbs.' she sighed again. She looked up to his face, seeing the stray strands of hair. Se lifted her hand lazily up to it, sweeping it up off his face once more. 'You're so neat.' she said matter of factly 'So tidy... you need to mess it up a bit.' she said, leaning her body nd hed back over the other arm of the chair, so her face was upsidedown 'Hansel's dead.' she said, wanting to inform him of the information to see how he reacted to it.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 am

Carl was getting a bit tetchy about the war, if she had kept on asking him questions he would have answered. Not that he was a Nazi secretly trying to break up swing youth groups and as soon as he had finished with this one he would be gone it another city; what really happened to him, in the war. Sitting up a little straighter Carl watched Raeulf walk out the room and raised an eyebrow “What do you mean, hmm?” he continued “Surely you have other suppliers?” Looking down to his thumbs he wiggled them Ouch.... not thinking much of Rae draping herself over the chair Carl crossed his arms. “Yes, Smithe told me earlier this week, I’m sorry?” He kept his cool yes, but Carl didn’t know what to say to Raeulf, he didn’t know if she was happy about this news or if she had baled her eyes out.
Slinking out of the chair, Carl stood and straightened out his shirt before reaching into a small wooden cabinet. “You drink yes? Of course you do I watched you with that bottle of whiskey...” Looking through the cabinet he pulled out two bottles: a bottle of whisky for Raeulf and a bottle of dry white wine for himself. Setting the two bottles on a small coffee table he poured out a whiskey for Rae and a glass o f wine for himself. “Tell me more about yourself.” He smiled, passing the glass of whiskey to Raeulf.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 am

Rae looked at the glass of whisky, leaning over him to take the white wine out of his hands. 'So, just because I was downing that bottle of whisky means I like it? Its the only thing I can afford.' she swirled the glass around in her hand delicately before taking a small sip. She swollowed it, before making a face 'Its corked.' she said 'you might as well use it to clean with. Eugh.' She took the whisky back off of him and downed half of it, screwing her eyes up 'corrr...' she coughed 'yup... thats the stuff...' she took another taste. 'So, do you work Mr Bauer?' she giggled 'I skipped work for around three weeks now...' she giggled again 'ooooh they gonna be angry...' she laughed into her glass, taking another drink 'this is strong...' she laughed, taking off her jacket and unbuttoning her shirt, she kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks, taking off her hat, unpinning her hair, leeting it fall loosely around her shoulders. She then stood up, dropping her skirt to the floor, luckily she had put on a pair of jean shorts underneath before she went out. 'That's better,' she laughed, toppling over onto Carl's lap again 'is it hot in here or is it just me? You must be boiling.' she screwed her face up in concentration, fumbling with his collar button, then the next, and the next. She was knelt up, a knee on either side of his lap, sat back on his knees. 'Where'd my drink go?' she looked around 'my boss is gonna be mad yes indeedy.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 am

Carl laughed as she took a sip of the white wine, taking it back and passing her the whisk, “It is an acquired taste.” Good for getting drunk pretty quickly. Laughing again as she drank his whisky, it wasn’t the average street whisky, it was vintage from Braunlage. Drinking his wine quite quickly he smiled. “No, well, yes I do. Accountancy, but I came here to get away from the mundane stress for a while.” Raising an eyebrow Carl poured another round for the both of them. “Three weeks eh? Well aren’t you the little rebel, Miss Rae...” Setting down his glass Carl uncrossed his legs. “So, where do you work, or did you work if your Boss is going to get so angry?” Watching Raeulf strip down to the skimpier clothes she wore underneath Carl would normally not know where to look but with a little wine in Him, he had relaxed substantially. Smiling as she sat on his lap Carl ran his fingers through her long hair whilst watching Raeulf unbutton his shirt. “It’s here.” Grabbing it off of the small table beside the chair and held it in-between the two of them. Watching Raeulf reach in for the glass, Carl ran one hand up her bare thigh and leant into her soft lips, kissing her gently at first, his hand then trailing to the small of her back, pushing her towards him.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:08 am

The first thing she knew, she was reaching for her drink, the second thing, Carl was kissing her. She pulled away, as much as she was enjoying it, he offered her the drink, and she was going to take it. Not completely drunk, just tipsy, she knew exactly what was going on. She pulled back, snatching the drink off of him and downing it, leaning completely backwards and dropping the glass on the table and coming back up again, placing a finger over his mouth. 'You're going to regret this in the morning.' she whispered kissing him again, only to pull back once more. She fixed his hair, getting up off of him and fixing her shirt, pulling on all her clothes again. She put a hand on his chin, directing his face toward her, she looked at him for a while before kissing him once and stumbling away towards the door. She opened it, looked at the heavy rain and closed it again. She sighed, shutting the door again and walking past him, into what he introduced earlier as the bedroom. Sh stripped off again and sat in the bed, rolling over and facing the wall, pulling the covers slightly over her. There was no way that she would be going anywhere in that rain.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Carl wasn’t completely off of his head from the Vintage wine, but he certainly wasn’t sober. Watching Rae come back up from her back bend towards the table he blinked; his vision swaying from side to side a little. As her delicate finger pressed against his pale lips Carl closed his eyes breathing gently through his nose. His eyes fluttered open as the touch of her finger was replaced by a brush of her warm lips. Carl’s reactions weren’t quick enough to keep Raeulf in place; letting her pull back he kept his gaze on her, sitting up in the chair a little more. As Raeulf went to the door and came back again Carl had stood up and walked towards his bathroom, walking past her he didn’t seemed to acknowledge that Raeulf had stayed instead of going back to Frau Okter. Fumbling with the light switch before falling over to the sink Carl picked up his toothbrush, but it in his mouth and stood there for a moment, trying to keep his balance. Spitting the now damp toothbrush into the sink he wandered into his bedroom. Looking down to Raeulf he shrugged and got into his bed next to her anyway. It was a small double bed but neither the less he didn’t want her sleeping under the leaking ceiling. Laying on his front his head facing out into the room Carl didn’t take long in falling asleep.

Morning came too quickly. Opening his eyes slowly Carl bit his lower lip, his head was throbbing, he hadn’t even drank that much. He blamed the fact he had been running around all day and the bottle of wine. Standing up he looked down to himself curiously, freezing and wet from the leaking ceiling he wandered why he was still fully clothed, shoes and all. Pulling off his shirt Carl looked over to his bed and had the fright of his life jumping back from his bed he had to do a double take before realising that the woman in his bed was Raeulf, though this provided little comfort for him. Looking down at himself Carl noted his buckle was still tightly fastened; besides he wouldn’t have bothered to get dressed again. Walking out of the room he wandered into his small kitchen; and poured himself a cup of coffee, the dripping tap giving him a headache. Closing his eyes Carl tried to remember what had happened.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 am

Rae didnt wake, as soon as her head was down, she was gone, when she was under the influence that is. She woke to the noise of clattering coming from the kitchen. She remembered everything that had happened the night before, looking down at herself, her shirt was creased, nearly all the buttons undone and her hair tangled. Her stockings were laddered, but she didnt care about that, instead she got out of the bed, pulling up the sheets and the pillows. She headed into the bathroom, pulling off her tights and hanging them over the door handle, he didn't have a hairbrush, so instead she pulled her untidy hair into a long plait down the side of her neck. She didn't bother to fix her clothes, instead spotting a tattered bathrobe and slipping it on. She then smiled at herself in the mirror, before walking back into the bedroom, through the lounge and into the kitchen, watching what he was doing whilst leaning against the wall. The split on the robe fell apart as she crossed her leg over the other, revealing her pale thigh. She played with her hair, a teasing smirk pn her face as she watched him fumble around 'Don't handle your drink well then, huh pretty boy?'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 am

Finishing off his coffee, Carl set the cup into the sink and began rifling through his cupboards to see if he had anything to eat; but it seemed that Raeulf really had used up the majority of his food, or what could be called food that was left. Turning around slowly, hearing Raeulf’s teasing voice. Rubbing the side of his head he mumbled. “I haven’t drunk a whole bottle of wine to myself before last night for a good few months...arghh...don’t shout so loud...” Leaning back onto the side he couldn’t help himself but eye up Raeulf, he was still in disbelief that he hadn’t gotten with her last night. “Wont Frau Okter be worrying where you are Miss Rae....?” He struggled to formulate any real sentences. “I need to go food shopping today...I’m starving...”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top