Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 6 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:06 am

" I tend to stay on deck or land, where possible." She looked up at him, he looked more defined over the years, but his personality hadnt changed at all. Bending over to lace up herboots she turned her heaid to continue watching him " Look different you say? Well i guess i have changed..." Looking down t her boots she re clasped a small gold buckle on either side " No, you invented it. I perfected it... shame it i still cant beat you" She smirked " Where dowe sail to now...Ja- Captain."
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 6 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 am

'Its your choice m'lady. Jack stood, and grabbed Olivia's hand's, placing one on his shoulder and keeping hold of the other, he danced her around the room, around his bed and through the cirtains that partitioned the rooms. He was laughing, his personality boyish again. 'we could go to Jolly ol' England, lots of pretty things there, making a stop at France of course. Or we could go to Japan?' He wasnt even looking where he was going, his movements effortless. 'Of course i'll have to learn you to swim. What happens if my ship is less than sea-worthy.' the very mention of it was preposterous. Jack thoroughly checked all his ships, hand finished them, painted them himself. It was the best in the world as far as he was concerned. 'Or we could tour around Europe. That sounds exiting doesn't it.' We must buy you more things. Jewels and clothes, wine and weapons, dont you think miss?' He was putting on a very convincing british accent, which was highly amusing.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:32 am

Looking up to the ceiling with a childish smile on her face as they started to dance Olivia sighed jokingly. Watching the way he moved so effortlessly around his cabin made it seem like he had a third eye in the back of his neck. “ I’m sure I could cope, I had one ship go down before off the coast of Somalia” The thought of Europe pricked up her ears and light up her eyes, she had never been to Europe before, always wanted to but her business was always in the east. Olivia laughed at Jack’s change of accent, she was supposed to remain cold to him but at times like this it was hard to. “ I’m sure I don’t need all those things, I managed before on the bare minimum, I’m sure I can do the same now.”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 am

'Of course you dont need them, but dont you want them? Surely if you want something, it would be better to live with it, than without it?' He raised an eyebow, his voice deep and seductive, yet he was still joking, a bit of black humor is always nescassary, he thought. 'Europe it is. Italia is wonderful this time of year.' Suddenly, Jacks face flashed as in deep thought and he dropped to his knees, grasping her hand and grabbing his shirt theatrically, as if in melodramatic love 'Io vi porterà a Roma, e sontuoso con tante belle cose, perché tu, sono una bella donna!' he kissed her hand extrovertly, his italian speaking was almost wonderful, he stood and laughed, letting go of her hand 'or we could just walk around? Oh and no Gondala's, they're bloody crap. Unless you insist of course.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 am

Olivia didn’t understand a word that Jack had just said but the passion in his eyes mocking or not she felt the flattery in his tone of voice and couldn’t help but blush. “ Italian no? Ive only learnt a few languages whilst on the sea, Italian isnt one of them.”
Biting her lip as Jack kissed her hand extraviganly she looked away from him, anywhere but his eyes…ah yes the window! Though she felt compelled to return to his gaze as he laughed and released her hand “ Gondala? What is that? “ She felt a little embarrassed for asking but she was raised on a ship so education was a minimal. Seeing the sun was now bright in the midday sky she left the cabin not implying where she was going.

Out onto the deck she was greeted by the faces of many men, they werent the crew she remembered but she aknowlaged them allthe same. Going to one side of the boat she climbed up one of the rope ladders and sat on a sail wing, her legs dangling in a rag-doll fashion. Her eyes out to the cerulean waters.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:10 am

Jack strode out of his cabin, a few minutes after Olivia had done so. All he was wearing was his short undershorts and the thin linnen shirt. His hat was on at a funny angle and he stumbled out of the door, noticing one of her ribbons was wrapped around his ancle accidentally. 'Aye Aye!' someone shouted from high up in the rigging. All the other men turned and jeered as the Captain struggled to un-tangle the decorative peice. He flushed red, realising what it must have looked like. Clearing his throat he shouted 'Alright! That's Enough. I want to make it know to all you scum, that while the former Captain of the Jack's heart is on board, i want to to treat her with respect, less so than me however, we dont want the little bitch getting any ideas.' He cast a glance to the woman, high in the ropes while the men laughed. 'Set sail for Europe. Italia first. You can all leave ship when we get there. How far is it now?' silence. 'Answer me Boy.' he pointed at the crow. 'About a day sir if we keep going at this speed.' Jack nodded. Good. that would give him time to pack. 'Good. Give the man a bottle of rum will you. What's your name up there?' he was a strapping young man, very beautiful. Tanned skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. 'Blackbird Captain. My name is Blackbird.'
'How fitting, our crow is a blackbird. That'll be all. Try not to undress Olivia with your eyes too much laddies.' Jack strode to underdeck, waiting for something interesting to happen.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 am

Sitting on the wooden beam she smirked as the crew jeered at the ribbon on jack, swaying her legs in time with the breeze though she scowled as he called her a bitch. “ Hmm, if your going to play that way…” She huffed before standing on the beam and looking up a sail to see the man called by Blackbird, a very attractive man. Just what Olivia had in mind… Smiling up to him she climbed down the ladder to fetch a bottle of rum. Once back up she climbed to the top where Blackbird was posted. Balancing across the beam she winked and passed over the bottle with a devilish smirk, leaning over the crow’s nest twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes. If Blackbird was wearing a shirt Olivia was sure he’d be getting hot under the collar. Running a finger across her lips and then down his chest slowly she noticed some of the crew jeering below at her actions. Give ‘em a show Liv… she thought to herself as she ran a hand through his blonde hair his sun dried lips millimetres away from hers.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 am

Someone came bursting down deck 'Captain sir, something you might want to see, Blackbird is getting a little friendly with Miss Olivia sir, its all going on!' Jack casually walked upstairs with the unknown man. He watched what was going on for a moment, before smirking to himself a tad. He cleared his throat, a little too loudly. Many people turned, including Blackbird, he was leaning backward while she was advancing on him. The way many girls do when boyfriends become too much. 'Blackbird, do you think i could have a word with you?' The crew breathed in as if to say 'crap' The boy clambered out of his situation and climbed down with ease. He looked scared, not just scared, terrified. He was shorter than jack, with a more, athletic build. Jack put an arm around the boy's shoulders and pulled him in to him. 'So Blackbird, tell me, do you find Miss Olivia attractive?' the boy hesitated. 'Come on lad speak up, we all want to hear you.' there was something sinister about Jack's tone 'uh... i ... y..yes, She's very P..p..pretty.' Jack smiled. There was one thing Olivia couldnt possibly know about Jack, and that was that he researched into every member of crew before hiring them. He knew their favourite colour, and how they worked. 'And if you were to say, who was better looking... for example, out of Miss Olivia or I. Who would you say.' Another thing she didn't know was that the new crew knew everything about what he looked like. He covered his face out of habit. He wanted a new name for himself. He didnt want to be known as ugly anymore. Jack pulled off his hat, and his scarf. 'What would you say kitten, if i were to ask you.' he whispered in the boy's ear. 'y...y...you sir.' he breathed. 'What was that boy!? I dont think everybody heard you?'
'YOU SIR.' Jack grinned. His eyes were almost black. 'Thats right. And do you know why that is hmm? Its because you're a dirtly little man whore isnt it Blackbird?' The boy looked shcoked, he turned his face to the captains, horrified. Jack's face was calm, arrogant, with a smirk on his lips. 'Go on, get out of here.' The boy ran from jack, to below deck. The ship was silent. 'I know everything about you blasted crew! If you think you can get away woth anything on my ship, get ready to be wrong.' The Captain turned to Olivia. 'And as for you, you're barking up the wrong tree if you think you can get to me that easily.' He turned, walked through his cabin door and slammed it, leaving the crew in quiet. He backed down against a wall and slid down it, holding his head in his hands.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:58 am

Olivia leant againsts the crow’s nest whilst Blackbird, not really paying to too much bother anymore. Twirling her hair in the same fashion crossing her legs at her ankles, watching Blackbird shake with fear made her smirk though Jack’s way of dealing with his crew had changed, she didn’t expect that at all, she let go of her now near brown hair and watched with curiosity and amazement, she half expected him to shoot the boy point blank between the eyes After the Captain left the deck she climbed down a rope looking just as pleased with herself as she did upon leaving the cabin. Walking umongst the crew a few muttered and jeered at Olivia but she ingorned them happily enough walking over to the cabin door. Before entering she smiled at the crew and winked.

Entering the cabin now half filled with shadow she saw Jack slumped down, taking one wrist she pulled him up and into a chair. She didn’t say anything only placed he hands on his shoulders and began to massage his back. “ You look tired Captain.”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 am

Jack was compliant with her tuggings at his wrist. To be perfectly honest, he was knackered. He leant forward as she touched his back, lightly at first, but then massaging his muscular shoulders. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back. “ You look tired Captain.” he heard her, but only replyed with a deep groaning noise 'mmm.' She was good. Probably had loads of men in her bed. To practice on. Jack tensed up, the thought of it made his skin crawl. He'd like to run all those men through for touching her. 'Do you enjoy winding up my crew. Sex starved heathens, the lot of them. Sex starved. huh. That's a new concept for me.' his voice was husky, like a relaxed growl. 'I havn't drank since you... i last saw you. I hate the taste you know. I've never liked it...' his voice trailed off in another low groan.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 am

Olivia smiled looking out the window as she massaged her captain, not really listeneing to him she only payed attention as he started to talk about her actions with the crew. “ Im sure I could manage myself if any of them crossed the line…Captain.” She pressed deeper into his muscular shoulders before continuing “ Sex starved huh? How long have you been off land? Im sure they wont be starved come night fall tommorrow…” She laughed to herself at Jack’s comment “ Sex, is okay for some I suppose though you wouldn’t miss it if you’ve tasted.” Indeed Olivia was a tease but had not yet been touched by a man. “ Funny you should say that captain, ive become quite the drinker since I saw you last..”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 am

Damn she was a tease. Jack shifted uncomforatbly in his seat. 'A Drinker? an odd image. My cabinet over there.' he waved his arm vaguely to the corner of the room. 'There's bottles of every kind of differant tasting crap in there. Have fun.' It was hard to imagine her drunk. She used to have such a hard time drinking it. 'Don't get addicted to it mind. Its hell to get off. Listen to me, i'm sounding soft. If it helps, if you drink it faster, you'll get drunk on it quicker. I'd like to see you drunk.' Jack was rambling on, what he needed was something to shut him up. 'I've just realised i have no-where for you to sleep. You can have my bed i suppose. Yes, thats the idea. I'll sleep in the beams, otherwise i could just sleep on the floor. Depends on what you want really. If you sleep, well, without any clothes like i normally do. Because i'll shift.' every sentance was laboured. Jack was 'sex-starved' too as he quaintly put it. He didnt like having girls on the ship whilst in sail. You couldnt get rid of them quickly without killing them, and the family usually got annoied when you did that. Jack opened his eyes lazily. How many bottles were empty?
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

Olivia slowly released Jacks shoulders and wandered over to the cabinet full of an array of different drinks, her eyes lit up as she found a bottle of carribean rum; her favourite! It didn't take her long to down one bottle abd then the second. By her third she was a little tipsy, coming back over to jack she smirked and continued to rub his shoulders though this slowly progressed to her running her hands down his chest "Ive missed you captain..." she mumbled her lips brushing his neck.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:04 am

Jack counted, one... two... three... four... four! 'Four bottles of carribbean rum?! Are you crazy woman? You're going to have a hell of a hangover in the morning. I...' He shut his mouth when she started rubbing her hands down his chest. He felt her mouth on his neck. Damn. His face flushed a deep red 'O...Olivia, y..y..y..you're drunk... I don't think...' Please, she couldn't do this to him. He spun around and grabbed her wrists, looking her in the eye. His eyes were a rich green. His face was inches away from hers. 'Don't do this Olivia. You'll regret everything in the morning. I suggest you get to sleep and not say another word until i've left the room.' He tore his eyes away from her, got up and left his quarters, curling up outside the door and trying to get to sleep. He realised he wasnt wearing much. Never mind.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Smiling at Jack as he stuttered, she continued to run her hands across his chest, already feeling the heat from his flushed face. As he grabbed her wrists she dazily kept his gaze almost supporting herself againgst his grasp on her wrists. Her eyes were full of lust and desire but surely it was the alcohol working?

As Jack tore from her gaze she leant back against one of the cabin Walls, bottle in her hand waving to Jack. as the room went she leant back onto the bed leaning the bottle againgst a chair and drifted into a drunken sleep; fully dressed and half off the bed.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:49 pm

When Jack woke in the morning he was slightly hesitant to go back into his cabin, would she be awake? Would she be welcoming of the noise with an impotent hangover? 'ah screw her.' he mumbled. He was getting cold, and she was screwing him about last night. He burst in through the door, letting the light stream through. Well she wasn't in his office. That was a, promising sign. He pulled back the drapes that seperated his office from his bed, there she was, half draped on the floor, with the sheets over her head. Jack had a cruel grin on his face. 'Good morning Sunshine! How are you felling today then!?' He was shouting as loud as possible, if she did have a hangover, he wanted to make her suffer. 'Lets open these cirtains shall we? And the windows, some light and fresh air. Ahhh smell that? Bacon!' He looked back round at her. 'We're nearing port, be there in a few minutes, okay?' his voice was softer now, 'how's your head?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:40 am

Olivia slept like the drunken angel she had turned out to be, now half expecting the less than desired wake up call. As she heard Jack’s overwhelming voice, her ears began to ring uncontrollably, her head feeling triple the size. “ Bloody he-...” She couldn’t make much of a sentence. Cursing jack under her breath she slumped onto the floor from the bed, onto her hands and knees before grabbing at the bed once again to help her up. Leaning against the wall she closed her eyes again nodding aimlessly at what Jack said why wont he just be quiet…she questioned, she wished that she hadn’t drank last night she couldn’t remember much of the day before now.

“ I’m not leaving this spot for at least a few hours, go on without me, ill… man the ship for a while…” She wasn’t going to accept no for an answer regardless who’s ship she was on, he invited her to drink, she did and now he I going to have to put up with her hangover! Opening her eyes and looking up at Jack as his tone of voice changed, quieter too; she smiled weakly. “ What do you think?” she laughed slightly to herself before closing her eyes again, head against the wall.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 am

Jack grinned. 'ah alright then, i've got something to help that.' there was a knock at the door, Jack went to open it. It was blackbird. He was carrying an odd array of differant foods on a chopping board, with a knife and a glass with raw eggs in it. Jack took the board off the boy, and smiled at him, the boy had bowed his head, he didn't look at Jack, turning away Jack watched him. 'Blackbird!' Jack called out to him and he came running back, still not looking him in the face. 'Where did i pick you up, uh.. no i'll rephrase it, where's your homeland?' He muttered something too quiet to hear. 'Sorry? speak up i won't bite.'
'Le Francais monseur.' Jack grinned. 'Ah yes, that would explain... everything. Um, why don't you come in?' The lad scooted around his captain and into his quarters. Jack closed the door behind him. Walking into Olivia he smiled and landed the curious foods on the bed. 'Put the tomatoes in with the eggs, and down it really quickly, then suck the juice out of the lemon and drink the water, you'll feel much better. As for me, i have some... buisness to take care of, just try not to make too much noise.' Jack walked out of the bedroom and pulled the drapes closed. he turned to the boy. 'So, Blackbird. Why do they call you that. Surely your name is Merle?' The boy was shuffling his feet, inspecting them too much. 'Yes it is, but the men, they dont say it, how you say, corr... corrent?' Jack smiled laughed. 'nearly. Why are you angry with me?' it was silent for a moment, BlackBird had turned his back to the captain. 'Tu pleasants! C'est ridicule Monseuir! Vous m'avez embarrassé infront de chacun, Vous avez confus moi, et vous m'avez volé. Volé moi, de qui je suis et qui je veux être. Vous Monsieur, sont un âne. Zut Alors! Hommes!' He had his hands on the desk and his head dropped. Jack came up behind him, grabbing him and flinging him against the wall, he pinned him to it and kissed him violently.

He let him go, kissing his neck, biting it slightly. 'Je reconnaitrais le gout se tes baisers. Mais vous quitterez mon navire quand nous arrivons en France. Compris?' Blackbird had his head tipped back, his eyes closed. but he nodded none the less. 'Good.' Jack straightened up and opened the door again. 'Thankyou Blackbird. Goodbye.'

Jeack closed the door again and wiped his sleeve along his mouth. eugh. He hadn't done that in a long time. He opened the drapes again and walked into Olivia. 'How was that? still hurting?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:34 am

Olivia stared at the raw eggs and tomatoes and winced, it looked horrible but nether the less she downed them, sucked the lemon and drank the water, muffling her dislike with an off white piece of cloth. She had done it soon enough, with glass in hand she crept up to the drapes to listen into the conversation only to grip the glass tighter and tighter, nearly putting a crack in it when she heard the smack of the pair’s lips. Holding her breath as to avoid laughing or bursting into a fit of anger through the drapes, seeing as she couldn’t decide which one suited her best she kept quiet until Jack pulled open the heavy drapes. She smiled “ Much better” She lied, the eggs did nothing but put a foul taste in her mouth “... Je comprends que nous ne serez pas voir blackbird pour encore longtemps?” Turning to look at herself in a mirror propped against a wall she sighed “ Hmm, I haven’t left the ship to a civilised city in a while perhaps I should change…” And without warning took off her clothes stood only in her underwear and passed jack to grab leather bag with a deep burgundy corset and matching skirt lacing herself up in extraordinary speed she turned to Jack “ Any better?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:43 am

Jack stood there, watching her unchange whilst registering what she had just said. 'I liked it better off.' Jack mumbled. 'I'm not gay. I just wanted to get him off the ship. I dont like him. However pretty he is.' truth is Jack hated the boy for what Olivia did. Any man getting that kind of attention from her had to be either 6''2 tall, muscular with black hair and pale skin or dead. Jack turned to her. 'And i dont believe you about the hangover, it'll just get worse.' Jack leant down and held two fingers out on each hand, pressing them to either side of her temple. he closed his eyes. 'shush.' He could feel the energy drain out of him. It was a natural feeling. its what he did. He opened his eyes again. 'There... I'm not gay.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 am

Olivia laughed to herself as the Jack tried to defend himself, the first night she saw him and Mary had died she nearly let him have his was and if he really was he would have got one of the sail hands…it was just a lot more fun to tease him. “ No really I’m fine…” As he touched her temples she felt the twinging pain of her hangover melted away from her. Opening her eyes she smiled “ Your bloody magic you are…” As the pair heard one of the crew call out for docking she smiled “ Seems I shall go to the ball Captain!” Kissed him on the cheek and walked to the deck but before out of earshot she turned back “ And of course you’re not gay…Captain.” Olivia winked and ran to the side of the boat closest Europe “ Italy…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 am

Jack laughed as she left. 'Bloody whore.' He got changed. A black military jacket, plain white shirt. Black, worn down leather captain's hat and black and gold boots, plain black trousers. His weapon belt. Just his cutlass. Thats all he ever needed. Oh and a bag of gold of course. He ran out after Olivia, putting an arm either side of her, leaning over the side. 'Sure is.' he whispered. 'Dock out here men we dont want to get boarded while we're having fun. We'll take the small boats over.' A new addition to his ship, landing boats, holds 12 men, as intricately carved as the ship. 'So, to Rome first eh? How are you with horses now? I seem to remember you being jittery around them. Do you want one of your own or to share?' Jack's voice was soft in her ear as he leant against her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:22 am

Olivia relaxed into Jack’s hold as she looked out onto Italy, she had never been on European soil, she had always seen it as being British Empire and knew how they weren’t too kind taking to pirates but with Jack around she was sure nothing was going to stop them from getting around. As he mentioned horses she rolled her eyes “Yes yes I’ve ridden horses after Xavier, I’m sure he just didn’t like me you know…”
“ And I think I cam manage my own horse, I’m a big girl Captain.” She said in an equally soft voice. As they pulled up to dock Olivia rested her head in her palms looking out at the port architecture, she wasn’t well educated but she knew good craftsmanship when she saw it. Getting into one of the landing boats, following Jack she Hit land, she seemed to do the same as she did when they docked in Puerto Rico; look at the ground, smile as it and not move for at least two minutes… as it was once again new soil. When she was finished she looked up to Jack “You lead the way… Captain…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:45 am

Jack looked around. He knew exactly where they were. He then looked down at himself. 'Do you think if i get myself a mask and a rifle they'll think i'm a highway robber after their king? ... Do they even have a king... oh well, i'll get us a couple of horses, then if we follow... any road, it'll lead to rome Right?' his humor was bad, yet consistant. All the other men had already parted ways. Jack always had a way of good things just coming to him. 'Ah... would you look at that. A carrage... full of knoblemen... what a coincidence. Excuse me a moment. 'Jack tore off a peice of material from his scarf and put two holes in it with his sword. He then tied it around his face. Luckily, he didnt really need a pistol. 'Ciao Ladies' he shouted, jumping on the carrage and looking inside, 'Bello. Ti dispiace se io e la signora prendere un passaggio? Roma? Bello.' He kissed each of the giggly noblewomen on the hand and signalled Olivia to join them. The women treated her like a bad smell the whole way there. Of course he played on his charms, wooing them with italian nothings and winks. They finally jumped off at an inn. A rather extravagant one at that. 'Hmm... the Itaiano. How original.' He walked in English owned, he should have known. 'Hello madam. Room please, for two. Thankyou.' he turned back round. 'Olivia. to the city!'

The city was full of wonderful colours and smells, Jack led Olivia into a fancy looking taylors. 'so, i want you to choose something that'll actually suit you and come show me when you're done. I'll be in there.' He pointed to the men's area.

He was dressed in some fine Italian wear. Some kind of suited black jacket with a high rise shirt and gold intracacies everywhere. He hated it. But wondered what Olivia would think.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:03 am

Watching Jack she held her head in her hand jokingly as he tied the cloth around his head. "You look more like a joker to me..." Olivia laughed to herself but before she knew it he had secured himself and Olivia a way to get to Rome. Olivia didn't so much as look at the noblewomen, she couldn't speak their language and they probably didn't want to speak hers. She felt awkward in the carriage with Jack wooing the ladies. They weren't that pretty anyway...

When entering Rome Olivia only nodded at the two ladies as she left the carridge only when their backs were turned did she bite her thumb at them. Rome was a magically gorgeous city, so full of life and culture; this made Olivia feel very much out of her element.

Following Jack into the tailor she wandered off into the reels upon reels of dresses only to sigh at the prices of them, they were all far too extravigant for her taste. Wandering back to Jack her eyes widened at what he was wearing, biting her lip "Well don't you look fetching Captain..."
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next