Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 11 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:56 am

Jack began to climb the ropes up to Olivia still rambling on 'trusting too. i could tell her anything. I like that she thinks she's the best at everything. I like to see her fall just so i can catch her. Like to see her cry so i can make it better. Her voice the song of a million whispers, even when she's throwing things at me.' he was now stood abover her looking down.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 11 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 am

As Jack stood in the Crows Nest above her she smiled and stood up, without there being so much as a hair's breadth between the pair " But Jack," She whispered " I am the best at everything." Kissing Jack ever so slightly on the cheeck she sat on the edge of the wood and looked up at the moon that illuminated them both. The whole ship was silent, she couldnt hear one drunken song, one grumble or one murmer. The wind had picked up a little as she looked Jack up and down, the wind blowing his dark hair slightly, the moon iluminating his perfect physique, the stars that covered the nightime sky filled his eyes with so much mystery. " Hve i ever told you how beautiful you are?"
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:32 am

Jack sighed, still looking up to the moon 'hasn't everyone.' his voice tinged with sadness. 'Its a curse Olivia.' he whispered into the breeze, almost too quiet to decipher. He thought about his life, about everything that had happened to him, the one thing he hated about himself, was his looks. it was perfectly fine when everyone thought him to be a scareed and battered old pirate who was as ugly as the sea is unpredictable. But the perfection of every part of his body sickened him, he wished he could scar, bruise, break his nose anything to impare his being.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:14 am

Olivia smiled comfortingly standing back up and walking over to Jack. "Surely it means something from me Captain?" Placing a hand upon his flawless skin she ever so gently smiled into his hurting eyes. There was no lust in her eyes like there would be in other women's eyes. "Yes, a curse indeed. That I know you could just click your fingers and another woman would be at your feet without a moments hesitation. Jack I want you to see yourself as I see you." Removing her hand but not moving her self she sighed " Physically you may be without flaw but I see pass your physique and that's what I love I love you Jack okay? I've said it out in the open!" She turned away from him and look out over the moonlit waters.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Jack's head turned fast, his neck straining from it. had she just said... i think she did... but of course he knew it all along... didnt he? 'You... what, sorry?' She was just saying it, like every other woman he had been through, like every other woman, yet completely differant. He couldnt say it back, he couldnt, not after what she had done. He couldnt affort to be ripped apart like that again, so he just sat there, with a hardened expression, looking out onto the sea.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Olivia looked out onto the waters, her eyes watering and welling up. She desperately tried to fight the tears back, but seeing as she wasn’t facing hi, she didn’t make much of an effort. As they streamed down her face she leant against edge of the Crows Nest and sighed. “Okay there you go I said it okay? I left that time ago to get away from you, I was younger and so unsure of myself I couldn’t have coped with that feeling inside me, loving you and not being able to so much as look you in the eye. It was torture.” Wiping away the tears they kept on coming silently “Fate brought me back to you and being near you only confirmed my pain. I know it could never happen. Do not worry about telling me such things.” Blinking rapidly she stopped herself from crying anymore. Laughing a little in her choked throat she looked out to the horizons “You probably think I’m terribly foolish.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Jack breathed slowly, listening to her cry, it was so silent that even the tears made a change in the atmosphere. When she finished he gave out a deep sigh, only to strt talking in a very flat, calming way. 'You dont know how many time's i've imagined you saying this to me. Somehow it was always differant to this, always.' He sighed again deeply 'yet, i do think you foolish. Very much so.' he heard her stiling the tears that wanted to come. He grabbed her arms and spun her round to face him 'only that you hadnt said it sooner...' he kissed her deeply, grasping her arms. The wond was picking up rapidly and the ship began to move with the currants but he couldnt care.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:15 am

Olivia's eyes bolted open wide as Jack kissed her, her heart Panged and felt like it was going to burst through her chest. She then relaxed into his embrace, kissing him back as passionatly. Oh how she had thought of this moment late a night when it was meerely a dream, nothing could possibly spoil this moment for her. As the wind picked up her hair intertwined with his. When she pulled away from him she looked up to him, blushing. 
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am

When Olivia pulled back Jack let his head fall to face the sky, eyes closed. He breathed out. The elements didnt like that. How could they. He was from the sea, she the earth, earthbound. He opened his eyes, staring up into the stars. 'Hmm.' he muttered, before climbing out onto the ropes again, lowering himself down onto a free hanging one and sliding all the way back onto the deck, he bean to walk calmly back to his room. He grasped the handle and pushed the door open, shuting it behind him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:52 am

There Olivia was, she had jusr poured her heart out to her one true love and shared her first meaningful kiss and Jack had just left her side, back down the ropes to the deck, not sso mush as a word came from her still trembling lips in protest. She couldnt feel any pain that he had just walked away. She stood on the spot unti she heard his feet hit the deck then she watched him enter his cabin, not even looking back up at her. She oddly didnt mind. The wind was still strong and there was a rush of lonliness that overwhelmed her. It felt like with that kiss he had take a part of her that would only be given back when he was by her side. Olivia laid back on the Crow’s Nest floor out of the wind and drifted asleep, not wanting to back in the cabin as to disturb her captiain and Rosa-Lee.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:18 pm

'Rosa-Lee!' Jack called, balancing on the balls of his feet on the bedside table. He was peering over his sleeping sister in a strange manor, trying to wake her. 'Rosa-Lee.' he barked, and she sat bolt upright 'what what what do you want for goodness sakes can i not sleep for atleast a few hours?' Jack ignored her irate mumblings and carried on 'I'm going to tell Olivia who i am. What i am.' his voice was pleased, his eyes wide and his mouth open. Her mouth however drew taught at hearing this. 'You cant do that Jack.' she muttered, ribbing her eyes with her small, delicate fingers. 'you know you cant do that.' Jack's face fell and he sat back against the wall. 'I can. Maybe that's what's supposed to happen, when she said...' Rosa-Lee hushed him hurriedly and lay a hand over his mouth 'you must not speak her name so liberally Jack. What is wrong with you, you know you cant.' Jack wrenched the hand off of him and held it 'Rosa-Lee, it is her. Its her!' Rosa-Lee withdrew her hand from his and sat back, a confused and hardened look on her face. 'she cant be her. it's impossible Jack, she was on your ship when she was born.' Jack laughed 'well thats just it! she wasnt! We'd docked on land!' Rosa-Lee stood and started pacing the room. 'Un-knowing.' she whispered in a graven voice. Turning back to Jack wih frightful eyes she breathed 'you're right.' Jack stood 'I know.' he said, stroking his younger sister's face and walking out of the room again.

He stood outside of the door and looked up at Olivia. Her hair blowing in the wind. How could he not know? Kiandra knew. She had warned him. She looked so odd, sitting up there amongst the wind and the sea, like she wasnt supposed to be there. Jack put his hands to his mouth and shouted up to her 'Olivia. Come down! I want to talk to you!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:00 am

Olivia lay on the wood and toosed and turned. Side to side, she couldnt sleep there was no way she could So many thoughts were running through her head, all revolving around Jack, she wasnt sure it was wise. Kiandra had tried to scare her off from Jack. In England Jack had something to say to her which she still hadnt heard, it seemed like it was too upsetting for him to speak. Just as these thoughts floodered her flustered mind she heard his voice. As he beckoned her down from the crows nest she came down as quickly he had called her name. Stood a few feet away from Jack she looked up to him and gave him an inquisitive eye, it was early in the morning surely he ws to sleep?
“What is it you wish to tell me Jack?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Jack smiled at Olivia's waryness 'Can you just come inside please? I'm not telling you out here, Ears elow deck and all that.' He ran over to her and grabbed her by the ancle, pulling her off the rigging and into his arms. He flung her over his back and ran inside his quaters, dropping her again. Rosa-lee rolled her eyes 'Ever the idiot Jack.' The Captain instantly quietened down and sat behind his desk, alongside his sister. 'Olivia.' he started 'the knew knowledge of our position has forced me to let you know my heritage.' Rosa smacked Jack around the back of the head 'bull Jack, we have to tell you who we are because we need to tell you who you are too.' There was a confused silence before they carried on. 'Olivia, I havn't always looked like this. Infact, i looked completely differant, you too Rosa hmm?' Rosa-Lee nodded, leaned back, her boots on the desk and arms folded. 'I had, close to black hair, curled, dark tanned skin, rugged hands, a broken nose, and a scar, here.' he traced an invisible line across his cheek. Rosa-Lee suddenly sat up 'what has this got to do with anything?! It isnt important!' Jack turned to her, slamming his fists on the desk 'of course its important Rosa. Or have you forgotten who you were?' They glared at eacother for only a second before Rosa-Lee broke the stare and sighed, turning to Olivia and leaning forwards. 'I had long hair, straight, down to the small of my back, I was darker than i am now, like he was. Rugged skin, Blind in this eye.' she pointed to her right eye 'most importantly our eyes were a plain black.' Jack looked down to his entwined hands.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Olivia looked at the pair, she wa very confused. She had no idea what they were on about. She had been born on the shiop and there wasnt anything about her that was speciall " I dont understand...what do you mean? What does this have to do with me?"
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Rosa-Lee huffed 'how about you shut up and listen prissy?' Jack growled at Rosa and she fell quiet. 'I'll come to that. Now, I was a fisherman back then, i went out in my boat, with her one day, she wanted to come with me. I was on the rocks, the sea was raging and we were far from anything, there was this song, i heard it, through the waves and this...' Jack stopped, his eyes glazed over in reminiscing, Tears were clouding his eyes. Rosa-Lee looked over to him with compassion and put a hand over his 'A siren. She drowned him. I heard him screaming. Of course i didn't hear her song, i'm a woman, i wasn't supposed to be there... We always had bad tempers, but, it'd just killed my brother, i'd jumped onto the rocks and found it, stabbed it, sliced it, it's scream... so shrill... or was it mine... i cut out its heart, but the sea was angry, i got taken under...' There was a pause, she then carried on 'the next thing i know, i'm in this place. Theres nothing, no sand, no sea, no sky, its just white, everywhere. I walked for what seemed like years, until one day i came upon this, temple. I got inside, anger filling me again, fear, grief, everythign imaginable, and i tore it apart. Sitting there in the middle of the wreckage, tears falling onto my hands.' she paused again 'a touch to my shoulder, a man. I couldnt believe it, all that and there was somebody there. I stood, screaming. Ripping at his clothes and face. until i fell to the floor again, exhausted. He asked me why i was angry. It Killed my brother, i said. Your brother is not dead he told me...' Jack looked up again, the tears gone from his eyes 'I was in the same place she was, but i just sat there, didnt walk, didnt move i just sat until he found me. He took me to Rosa. Told me what she'd done.'

'Because she spilled the blood of a Siren we were cursed. We could either die, or live forever.' more silence. 'I was chosen before i was born, it was meant to happen.' Rosa-Lee carried on 'But i wasnt supposed to be there, life changed at the very moment i stepped into the boat, I wasn't meant to kill the siren, but because i tore out its heart, I, sister to the sea itself, things changed.' Jack began again 'Because she had ripped out its heart, things had to be balanced. Kiandra had told you from where i had turned up at her door. She told you i bled from my arm. She lied.' Jack tore open his shirt. 'She lied. And things had to be balanced.' a hollow beating sound began ringing in their ears, coming from all around. Rosa-Lee lay a hand on her brother's chest, her eyes closed. Something began to appear upon his chest, faintly at first, but it grew, ripping trough his skin roughly, was a mangled scar, running across where his heart should have been. 'The balance had to be restored. 'My heart tied to the sea, ripped out by Eris, I was sent to restore the link between earth and sea, men and immortals.'

'Son of the sea, keeper of life, reborn by his own. Daughter of chaos, revealer of death, reborn by her hate.' Rosa-Lee hissed. Olivia, confused she'd been, Jack couldnt read her emotion now. 'but what does this have to do with you?' Rosa looked more possessed than ever, clawing into her brother's skin with her nails, her eyes the deepest black. 'Son of the sea, keeper of life, reborn by his own. Daughter of chaos, revealer of death, reborn by her hate. Child of earth, yet tied to the sea un-known, inspired by loss, revealed by love, ignited both atlast.' Her voice ripped into the dark, sounding more terrifying than anything they'd ever heard before. 'You were born on the earth, raised on the sea. Your loss inspired me to find you, your love revealed who you are to me. Olivia. Daughter of Earth.'

Last edited by Cinderella's Girlfriend on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Olivia sat before the two, taking in what she could What they spoke of sounded so true, so heart breaking, so real it could have brought tears to her eyes but it was all too much for her to take. Too much to understand in one go. As Rosa-Lee began to chant almost Olivia leant back in her chair. Daughter of the earth? What did that mean? Surely she wasn’t anything to do with this, she was born of the ocean as was her mother and father were before her. Surely Jack had her mistaken now. It was all too much, too any thoughts at once. That was when the world went black around Olivia.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Rosa-Lee took her nails out from her brother's skin to peer over the desk at Olivia, The scar on Jakc's chest slowly faded until it was no longer there. Jack sighed 'She keeps doing this...' Rosa-Lee grinned 'well wouldnt you if you'd found out that your boyfriend was the equivilent of davy jones?!' Jack smiled slightly, joining his sister to look down at Olivia 'No not really. For one thing i dont like men so i wouldnt find out anything about a boyfriend. For the second i am not her boyfriend.' Jack pushed himself up 'Would you mind sleeping in the rigging Rosa? I can hardly leave her there.' Rosa-Lee smiled yet again 'Yea i can, i hate sleeping in beds anyway. You know i used to sleep in trees on land?' Jack raised an eyebrow at her 'did you indeed?' she nodded before leaving with a simple 'bye'.
Jack sighed, walking and scooping up Olivia into his arms, he kissed her forhead whilst walking to his bedroom. He placed her gently back on the bed, turning and looking to the nearly dried bloodstain on the floor and the broken window. He sighed again. He seemed to be doing alot of that lately, sighing. He pulled off his torn shirt and rubbed his chest, where the scar was. His chest was aching, the way it always did when he thought about his heart. Sighing, yet again, he sat down on his bed, swinging his legs up and tracingin the line of them with his fingers. How he missed his normal appearance. The curse of a siren, to look as perfect as one, got pretty tiring after a while. Putting his mind at rest, he laid down, grabbing Olivia around the waist and hugging his head into the cave of her shoulder.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Olivia’s breathing was slow and quiet as if she was merely asleep. Her eyes even fluttered as if she was dreaming, her lips trembled as if she was speaking. But to her, the last few moments seemed to be a dream, a bad dream at that. It had been too much for her. Coming into consciousness up as the sun began to rise over the calm waters Olivia stirred and looked down to see Jack’s hands around her waist; she could recognise those hands anywhere, laying here in the morning silence, Olivia couldn’t imagine what happened last night to be anything but a bad dream. Still tired she closed her eyes and sighed heavily, drifting back into a gentle breathing rhythm and slowly back to sleep.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Jack heard her wake, and die down to sleep again. Instead he stayed where he was. It was probably too much for her. He didnt care if sheforgot all of it, as long as he could keep the feeling that he had right then, holding her.

TIME SKIP

'Morrocco... what language do they speak?' Rosa-Lee asked her older brother, who grinned at her 'well lets see shall we?' Jack put his arm out and grabbed a passing man, younger than how Jack looked but old enough to be an adult 'What language do you speak?' Jack growled, grabbing the man's shirt threateningly '¡yo dont saben lo que usted dice a señor siento! ¡por favor déjeme ir!' Jack grinned 'thankyou!' He dropped the man who subsequently ran off. 'So?' Rosa inquired. Jack turned to her 'I have no idea!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 am

Walking behind Rosa and Jack she watched the young man nearly fall over he was running so fast. Sighing a little she walked ahead to a younger looking boy, probably in his mid teens and took him by the hand; she had a burning suspicion it was Spanish, she had been here many times before but as different cultures move to these foreign lands languages changed “Lamento molestarte ¿Hablas español” The young boy smiled to the woman before him and replied “Sí, hablo español. ¿Por qué lo preguntas?” Olivia assumed they would need a place to stay. She remembered and inn she stayed in the months her old ship had been docked here. “¿Me podría dar indicaciones para llegar al La Muerte del Pescador?” The young boy nodded and listed off a few street names and Olivia automatically remembered where she was going. Turning back to Rosa and Jack she smiled and beckoned them to follow her. At the door of ‘La Muerte del Pescador’ There was an elderly man behind the bar with his younger son. He recognised her instantly . Olivia ran, vaulted over the bar and hugged the elderly man and kissed the younger an on the cheek. They began to natter on in Spanish. The elderly man explained that they were not open for business as an inn anymore but for Olivia he would give her the key to upstairs for the three of them. Thanking the pair she threw the key to Jack, coming back out from behind the bar.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 am

Jack looked to Rosa-Lee and shrugged as Olivia started babbling to the two men. 'I guess she's been here before.' she muttered Jack nodded 'I dont speak bullshit.' he whispered to her, making her laugh a bit too loudly. She stopped as the the men looked at her, the younger one eyeing her up. She snarled at him before following Jack up the stairs. The room was nothing special. but then again was anything? Jack turned to Olivia 'we need to buy you both a dress.' Rosa -Lee instantaniously snapped her head around 'No chance Jack. Never.' Jack growled 'You cant go to the Prince's ball wearing trousers... Plus there's more room in a dress to hide a gun...' he whispered in a side note. He turned back to Olivia again 'If m'lady would care to accompany me to the Prince's ball the night of the morrow, one would be much appreciated?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 am

The rooms were just as she remembered. They weren’t fancy , not in the slightest but when she was last here, the rooms weren’t used that often and when they were it wasn’t usually for sleeping. The last time Olivia had been to morocco she had been so drunk she couldn’t Physically remember what she had done there . It was a little worrying seeing she was with the man she had proclaimed her love to. Sitting on a small wooden stool, the legs carved with the names of previous sailors who had stayed here she smiled at the thought of a new dress and it amused her further that Rosa-Lee was protesting one! Though she did wonder why they would want to hide guns under dresses. Nether the less Olivia smiled and nodded to Jack; she had never been to a ball before “ Jack, what is a ball?” She looked at him puzzled.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 am

Jack stood quite shocked and the sound of a hand going over Rosa-Lee's face came from behing him. 'Er... well its...' Rosa scoffed 'Well done Jackie, another Retard.' with that comment she left the room 'Its like, a big dance, where nobility from all over the continent meet up and socialize and dance and eat...' He waited for her to say something.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am

Looking down at the floor Olivia blushed, more out of embarrassment than anything. She had spent most of her life on a ship and when she wasn’t on a ship she was in a bar. How was she to know about nobility and aristocrats? And how was she going to fit in with them? “But Jack, I cannot dance. Well, not how they would want me to dance. And eat; I’m sure they have rules for eating too?” Leaning back against the wall she rolled her eyes “Why not just take Rosa-Lee; I’m sure she would be far more suited. Besides it seems all I’m good for here is translating and drinking.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Jack smiled at Olivia 'Did you see how Rosa-Lee reacted to me asking her to buy a dress? Olivia she's more manly then me! I'd be more suited in a dress at a ball than she would!' He laughed a little 'and you know i'm going to teach you, how to dance how to eat. I should imagine that you'd pick up dancing very easily... and if not you can always stand on my feet, nobody will know!' He thought for a moment, turning around 'And you can come as my translator anyway, seeming as Rosa-Lee is off to learn spanish with the locals... if that's what you can call it.' Another thing with Rosa-Lee being the daughter of chaos, she picked up things extremely quickly. When she came back she would most cirtainly be fluent in spanish. 'So, we should probably get you a dress... and someone to fix your hair... I suppose where you'll find those places... I tell you what, how about I go and find you a dress, and you go and book someone to do your hair for tomorrow evening, we'll meet back here.' He had a look on his face that wasnt going to take no for an answer. 'Okay then! well,' he leant in and kissed her on the cheek 'see you later.' with that he ran out of the door and down the stairs, where he found Rosa-Lee flirting with the young man they'd met earlier on 'Rosa!' The tanned girl turned around and looked at him with an evil grin 'hermano de buenos días!' He could only imagine what that meant 'Okay you're coming with me, we're going to get you a dress, wether you like it or not.' Rosa turned to the boy again 'Gracias por esto, voy a hasta luego, mi hermano de idiota quiere que yo hable para él, adiós.' she waved at him teasingly before catching up with Jack 'Okay fool. this once.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next