Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 18 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 am

Being pulled and pushed around like that, seeing Jack so callas and cold left her in a state of shock, the way he had looked at her, she imagined his hear to be as black as the grease around his eyes; if he had a heart. Looking to her left and right as she walked along side Jack; almost too afraid to let go of his arm, she noticed how tightly corseted her dress was. That couldn’t be good for the baby. Entering the building Olivia’s eyes darted about the room, though she didn’t make any eye contact with the persons sat at the table, she wondered why they were here anyway. Looking up to Jack’s stern expression, she chose not to ask. Being forced to the floor Olivia discreetly looked up to Jack with a venomous stare before returning her gaze to the floor. Regardless of Jack’s threatening demeanour, she wasn’t going to take this for much longer.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 18 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:56 am

The Captain glared around to all of the people around the table. To his right, a man who was so obviously french. His dark, groomed facial hair was a dead giveaway, behind him, a tall skinny fellow with guns stapped to his chest, his long fake blonde hair was tied behind him loosely. Next, a chineese woman, dressed up like a gaisha despite her being fat and old, behind her a thick looking body-guard. He glanced around all the other faces in the room before coughing. A few of them flintched, he laughed deeply, his hoarse voice finally speaking out. 'One of you has something I want. A few of you hold something i can see. Some of you are looking at me now...' he leaned back in his chair, crossing his leg across his lap, resting his elbow on his knee. He brought his hand to his mouth 'all of you, shouldn't even dare.' He sat, motionless for a second, everyone in the room holding their breath. Suddenly, he plunged his hand down to grab Olivia by the back of the neck, wrentching her head up to look at him. 'Get me a drink.' he growled, not looking at her, throwing her back down again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 am

Biting her lip at the sharp pain in the back of her neck Olivia arose and didn’t look at Jack either. Walking to the door she looked back at him with the same venomous look in her eye. Approaching the bar Olivia leant over and mumbled to the tall dark man covered in tattoos and scars. “One for Captain Farrell.” She was blunt about it attracting the attention of another tanned man to her side. “Someone’s a little upset, no?” He had a thick Spanish accent; well what she assumed was a Spanish accent. She looked over to him and raised an eyebrow “Hmm?” Taking the glass in her hand, Olivia sighed “Try being trapped somewhere you always wanted to be.” Laughing under breath sarcastically Olivia walked back into the room where the men and women were sat, she didn’t make eye contact with Jack, Only set his drink down in front of him.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:17 am

Farrell stared at her lustfully as she walked back into the room, he took the drink from the desk, bringing it to his lips and all the while keeping eye contact until the glass was empty. He lowered the glass, placing it on the table. The Captain looked her up and down once before returning to her face again. He clicked his fingers and Rosa sat on the arm of his chair on the other side, she took off his hat and his scarf, starting to play with his hair. He twitched his eyes threateningly at the other woman before looking down to the other arm of his chair. He waited for her before moving on. 'We shall stay here until I have what I want.' silence was restored. Finally, one black skinned man spoke up, dressed in animal skins and tribal paint. 'I have what you wish to posess. I shall travel with you.' Jack nodded, 'you know, I've always liked you Kamulu. Anyone else.' there was a pause before the french man uttered 'i've zeen zee Aart... off zee coast of Ere, west side of zee island...' The captain's head snapped around to look at him. 'you shall take me there?' the other man nodded. 'A decent crew in Provis. I can gather and recruit.' 'I wan't it now !' Farrell bellowed, slamming his fist on the old wooden table, standing and staring straight through a man opposite him at the end of the table. The man put a hand in his jacket, and pulled out a golden key on the end of a teathered rope. He slid it across the table to the Captain, who slammed his hand over it, and laced it around his neck with the compass and the pendant. He then motioned them all to stand. He took the women by the arm again fore walking out, whistling to Kamulu who followed him also. The door was shut, back Jack still heard the voices. 'It was She and Him. Together. It is Nigh.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 am

Leaving what she assumed was a tavern of sorts, she saw the same Spanish man, at first he winked at her, though seeing Jack he spun right around, a glimmer of fear in his eyes. She remembered when she had that constant fear in her eyes that was back on the black heart. Looking towards the black man who had the map and up to Jack she wondered what it was that Jack wanted and how long it was going to be before they found it. For the entire time they had been walking, Olivia had kept quiet; occasionally looking around her if her eyes weren’t stapled to the floor. All the southern Islands looked the same to her now. They weren’t far from the shore, she could hear the ocean, and this reminded her of her first real voyage with Jack, Puerto Rico. When he had trained her to use a sword. Looking back over to Jack quickly she wondered what he could want on a god-forsaken island.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 am

Finally, he could feel the energy pulsing though him, turning the corner they saw it. Ther terrible black wood that caused fear to strike into enemy's hearts, the ragged black sails and the blood seeping from inbetween the grain. The black heart. How he had missed it. There was a crew already lined to get on the ship. As the four of them walked past each member, a shiver of cold ran through the air, as if something terrible were about to happen. The Captain walked onto the boards of his acursed ship, the creaking of it in the silent cove was haunting. They sailed out. Farrell dismissed his crew for the evening, Alistair was happy to be given his own cabing below-deck and rosa was happy to be filling the position of crow. The Captain gripped the upper arm of the blonde woman tightly, almost to tightly, and half dragged her back to his cabin. All his treasures were in there, just as he had left them the day he burnt it. He backed up the girl onto the desk and grabbed her neck, pushing it down roughly onto the wood. He leaned into her, his hot body against her's. 'Were you trying to make a fool of me back there...' he whispered, deathly quiet. 'When I tell you to do something, you do it.' His rough hand was ripping her dress off of her, he didn't care about hurting her. Nobody made a mockery of Captain Jack Farrell.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 am

Olivia flinched at first when Jack grabbed her by the arm tightly; she winced and didn’t put up any resistance until he placed his hands around her neck. She stared up to him with great intensity. She remained silent, she didn’t show Jack any fear, and she wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. Her breathing was shallow as he ripped off the dress, one of the rough eyelets he pulled off of the dress, cutting into her shoulder. Again she wasn’t going to let him see her scared or cry. Starring Jack down, Olivia spoke with a quiet determination, even if she was being forced back onto a desk in nothing but her undergarments. “I got you your damn drink.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 am

'You got my damn drink?.' he stopped moving, his voice hostile and frightening. 'YOU GOT MY DAMN DRINK?!' He slammed her body on the desk, drawing his sword with immense speed and drawing it across her neck, blood beading on the blade. His hand was shaking, every muscle in his body tensed to restrain himself from doing what he wanted, and was totally entitled to do. He leaned into her, his mouth almost touching her ear. 'Give me one reason, why I shouldn't kill you right now...' his whole body was shaking now with the strain.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 am

As Jack leant harder into her, she lost her breath; he had shocked it from her. sword at her throat, Olivia looked up to Jack , she had two options, submiss to him and plea for her life like any other whore me must have had, or get out of the situation. She chose the latter. She kept perfect eye contact with him, her foot ever so discreetly rising until she could kick him directly in his ‘assets’. Seizing the opportunity, she jumped up off of the desk and pulled the sword out that he had got her when she was seventeen; it was still as sharp as the day he had bought it for her. Pointing it at him “You want one reason, Jack? Because I am not going to let you, you won’t kill me now; if you wanted to kill me you would have done it bloody years ago...” She took a step forward to him but fell at his feet, out cold.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 am

The Captain recoiled in agony, propping himself up, a hand on the wall as he doubled over. Looking up, he was faced with the point of her blade. He glared at her, wanting to run her through. He didn't appreciate her bravery. Bravery was for cowards, then again, he had never been in a situation where he had to be brave. Looking at her on the floor for a while, he couldn't care for her at that moment in time. Stepping over her after recovering, he went straight for the bottles of rum. Being clean for almost five years hadn't bothered him, he never really liked the stuff, however he liked what it did to him. He drank well into the night, until finally, his shirt somewhere on the floor, he passed out on his desk.

The sunlight streamed into his cabin in the morning. Captain Farrell was still in the same place as he was before, with now, the sunlight caressing his body. His black hair was ruffled, one leg bent up on the desk, the other over the end of it. His right land was lolling over the side, clutched in it a bottle of almost-empty rum to add to the collection of empty bottles strewn about the room. The beads woven into the side of his hair glinted in the sun as he lay there asleep, his face relaxed with no emotion.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 am

Olivia didn’t wake up until the morning; she had landed face forward the night before and regretted it now. Her head was throbbing and her face felt sore. Turning over on her back, Olivia looked up to the ceiling of the boat and took in a deep breath in. It was silent in the cabin, unsure if Jack was still in the room she sat up to see him passed out with a bottle of rum in one hand, rolling her eyes felt her neck, the cut across her throat now dried up; the same for her shoulder. Looking down at herself, she couldn’t walk out in her underwear. Looking over to the dress she sighed it was ruined. It didn’t bother her, it wasn’t hers. Looking around the room, she was astonished to find the deck clothes she had left those years ago, putting them on, they still fitted her perfectly. Looking over to Jack, she picked up her sword again , sure she would probably need it soon.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 am

Jack heard rustling in the cabin, he opened one eye to watch Olivia bend for the sword that had been left on the floor the previous evening. 'Put it down little girl.' he growled, propping himself up on his arm, dropping the empty bottle after downing the remains. Jumping off the desk, he steadied himself against it for a moment before streching and yawning, his hands nearly touching the low ceiling. He relaxed again, looking at Olivia for a moment before snatching the weapon off of her 'gimme that...' he muttered, hanging it back up on the wall.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 am

Olivia didn’t make eye contact with Jack, throwing the sword at him she walked out of the cabin and into the blinding light of the Caribbean. There were already allot of men working on deck, Leaning against the wall next to the door of the cabin she looked a few of them up and down; they were allot better than the last crew, there was something to look at this time and seeing the way Jack was acting, she felt entitled to a little of eye candy. The warm breeze blew her hair and shirt back against the wooden wall. Wondering where they were to travel now Jack had got his ship back Olivia looked into the cabin again to see Jack, she hesitated for a moment and turned out again, she couldn’t ask him; not if he was going to pull a sword on her again. Walking up towards the helm and sitting up on the side of the ship Olivia guessed she would have to wait to find out.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:08 am

Alistair left his below-deck cabin feeling pretty happy with himself, it had been odd, but well worth it. Rosa followed him out a few seconds later, a slab of steak hanging out from her mouth. Once outside, she looked around. The sun was blazing and there were steaming hot men everywhere, however, her ancles hurt, and she was sweltering just by wearing the long woolen pullover she had on. Sure she had no trousers but still she was boiling. However she'd rather that than have her brother find out. She would much prefer if he never did, however it was inevitable that he would. She watched Alistair as he went over to Olivia, sitting next to her to start a conversation. He was soon heavily flirting, playing with her hair, a hand frawing pictures on her thigh. She sighed, not being able to blame him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:22 am

Watching Alistair come up from below deck, she smiled to him politely as he came towards her. Since he had been in her company, she hadn’t really spoken to him; not properly. He sparked off a conversation with her and they talked for a while, captivated by his charm, Olivia didn’t protest when his hands began to trail along her thighs. “You had a whole fleet of ships you say?” She replied to him. “I had my own ship a few years back, bought her in shanghai; crew and all.” Smiling she continued. “Yes, really, I stayed in the east mainly, that is until I was going after a particular ship with a particular cargo that was rumoured to set off from India and go my way. But out in the Indian Ocean was where I ran into Jack again, and now I am here.” Looking up to his face, she agreed with Jack, his blind eye indeed suited him. “He didn’t force me on, haha, no. He ran me through then took me back on board.” Looking out over the ship she sighed “ I was born on this bloody ship too...” Looking up to Alistair she raised an eyebrow “You were a part of the British Empire’s navy, no?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:37 am

Alistair laughed 'Yes for a while. Well, five years give or take a few... I was...uh... a leutenant... sorry but, you have... beautiful eyes...' he lifted a hand to her chin, pulling her face into him a bit more 'Beautiful... you remind me of a girl I... met, in france once, obviously she wasnt as enigmatic as you...' He winked at her with his milky white eye, lening in a bit more. His blonde hair shone in the light, his chest obviously visible through his middle-eastern shirt.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 am

“Oh, I see, that must...must have been really.....oh, well...thank you....” tripping over her words as their faces got closer and closer. Leaning back a little she smiled and looked away for a moment to look out over the water “You certainly know how to charm a woman Alistair.” Looking back over to him, their lips brushed, if only for a second. Leaning back from him with wide eyes Olivia was silent, she was shocked at what had happened, she loved the feeling it gave her; butterflies in her stomach. But it wasn’t right, she was for Jack, even if he was being an arse, and over all, she couldn’t decide who had kissed who.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 am

Alistair pulled back 'wasn't expecting that...' he breathed, moving a bit closer to her and going in to return the favour, instead he swerved to breathe into her ear 'you know you want this...' he muttered almost silently 'why wont you let go... he's only going to hurt you...' he moved back around to her face and kissed her gently, then more passionately.

The captain walked out of his cabin and to the port of the ship, only to turn around and see his best friend and Olivia kissing pasisonately. He looked out to see, his view obstructed by Rosa-Lee who was staring at the same thing he was only a few seconds ago, her fixation was broken, she looked over to her brother, a blank expression mirroring his. 'Kill him.' He mouthed to her, she laughed lightly before smiling at him, warmly for once. 'Fix her.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 am

Olivia now taken aback by the sudden rush of attention from Alistair couldn’t pull away from him, after a few days of Jack being bitter and cold and especially after last night she needed someone to tell her she was beautiful. Her cheeks flushing pink, Olivia pulled back and shook her head “I can’t do that Alistair, my heart is his.” How ironic it sounded. Pulling away further, she caught her first glimpse of Jack and Rosa watching. Shit. Standing on the side of the ship she hipped off and couldn’t take another step, seeing Jack stood there, Olivia wondered what she would get. The plank or just a clean shot to the head.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 am

Farrell stood, she was looking at him now. He said nothing, did nothing but turned, and walked back into his cabin, shutting the door behind him. He couldn't blame Alistair, he was as deprived of love as himself, and he was a goodlooking guy, a horrifically good looking bloke. He'd been friends with Jack however for so long, not even remembering how long it had been.

Rosa stood, glaring at Olivia. 'If you hurt him...' she mouthed threateningly before turning to Alistair, making an obscene hand gesture and climbing up to the crow's nest.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:46 am

Looking over to Alistair and then back to where Jack had been stood, she felt guilt. Wrapping her arms across her chest Olivia felt that she should have to feel so guilty for what had happened, he was showing nothing but contempt for her, why would he care what she did? Looking up to Rosa, Olivia quickly looked away; as much as she felt like standing up for herself, she wouldn’t to Rosa; she after all had the power to kill and harm. Walking back down to the main deck, Olivia looked towards the cabin door for what seemed to be an eternity and hesitated before taking a step closer. Walking up to the door, she paused and took a deep breath. Opening it slowly, she stood at the doorway and looked in towards the captain.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 am

'Awh come on! Rosa!' whined Alistair as she gestured to him, climbing up the rigging. 'Come back, come on!' He ran off the edge of the helm, somersaulting and landing on his feet again, only to jump to the rigging. He clambered up there to grab her ancle 'You're not going anywhere!' he exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. Unfortunately with his new found bliundness, he only saw half of the picture, and didn't see Rosa's foot come flying at his face 'Ah... Crap woman!' He held his nose with his hand, holding on with the other 'not going anywhere sorry?' she laughed, climbing as quick as she could, although not quick enough, as she was soon caught up with by him, who bundled her into the small crow's nest. He laughed, but she stood, brushing herself off 'what do you want.' more of a statement than anything. 'Come on Rosa! I can't help it, i'm a man, I have needs.' he winked at her with his blind eye, but she wasn't having any of it. 'Oh and do I not fulfill those needs' she said sarcastically, an eyebrow raised. 'Well... yeah but...' 'But what?' He shuffled as if he was uncomfortable with the question 'wh...what you said... like... after... it creeped me out okay? I mean, who says that! I dont want to do anything with you if...' Rosa-Lee looked at him for a moment, blinked once before bursting into laughter. Alistair screwed his face up 'What? St...Stop laughing!' She calmed down 'I'm sorry but that creeped you out? I am the daughter of chaos, saying your ******g the devil is pretty accurate...' he rolled his eyes 'whatever.'

'What do you want.' Jack said, not looking up, sitting on the edge of his desk, counting gold coins and drinking a bottle of rum.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 am

Olivia hesitated about entering, but she had too much of a conscience. Sliding into the room Olivia stood against the wall by the door and sighed. “Would you believe me if I said It wasn’t what it seemed?” She sighed, Olivia hated Jack at the moment, but even through her hate, she loved him unconditionally. “ Jack...you know I wouldn’t...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 am

Jack turned to look at her, his eyes the deepest black. 'You wouldn't what.' He stood, his prescence filling the room. Walking over to her slowly, he shut the door. 'Wouldn't... kiss Alistair, with that passion you never have for me. Kiss him when you know, i'm on the same ship. Kiss him back? Kiss him at all?' He turned away from her, running a fustrated hand through his hair only to turn around ferrociously and throw his empty bottle at the wall. 'MY BEST FRIEND.' he turned around again, tears springing to his eyes, catching him by surprise. He dropped to his knees amongst the glass, it cutting through his skin. 'Why wont you stop this... wasn't leaving me enough...' Thunder rolled outside as he cried into his hands.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:35 am

The glass caught the dim light as it flew over her head, a piece of two catching her arm, it didn’t bother though, her heart was aching, she hadn’t meant for it to happen, she was hopelessly in love with Jack, but it seemed she was only a hindrance to him; causing him nothing but pain. Stepping closer to him she put a hand out to place it into his shoulder but hesitated and pulled back. “Jack, you know I wouldn’t, please...” Turning away, tears too welled in her eyes. “What has happened to you, you aren’t the man I fell in love with...” Facing the bed, tears ran down her cheeks slowly.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next