Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 24 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 am

Perching herself by the steer Ivy tied her shirt up into a knot and fell back onto the already warm deck. She could hear the three talking to one and another; she tried to blank them out for the most part until all she could hear was the water brushing up against the sides of the ship. This calming silence was abruptly ended however by the sound of Jack calling her name, which was something she couldn’t ignore. Attention. She bolted up off of the floor and looked down to Jack “What?” She whined, “What could you possibly need me for?” With and exasperated sigh she fell back to the floor, the heat made her grumpier than normal.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 24 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am

Jack looked around for where her voice came from before spotting her falling back to the floor. He laughed a little before bounding goofily over to her. Alister sighed, grabbing the helm and steering the ship himself.

Jack fake-stalked Ivy whilst trying to hush laughter, before jumping on top of her. 'Aha!' he proclaimed laughing 'Found you missy! Come here!' he pinned her wrists to the deck and kissed her roughly before pulling back for an erratic laugh, almost phycotically happy. 'Oh isn't it great, being out on the sea like this... doesn't it just make you...' he breathed in the air 'invigorated.' His wide-mouthed smile was a little offputting, creepy how happy he was. He tilted his head to the side whilst looking at her, his eyes were the blackest black, making his pupils look huge. He ignored her for a while before coming back into his own. 'Wanna have some fun?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 am

Ivy jumped a mile as Jack pinned her down to the deck of the ship and kissed her. She writhed away from him, looking disgusted as he pulled back “Get off me!” She protested, still wiggling to get out of his grasp. 'invigorated.' She rolled her eyes. “No, it doesn’t!” She gave up squirming for the moment looking up to him as he seemed to go off into his own world, his large eyes unsettling her.
“You’re a real freak you know that? Proper weirdo...” He didn’t answer, she was about to continue before Jack seemed to look back down to her 'Wanna have some fun?' She raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he meant by the term ‘fun’ He looked up to jack for a moment, smiled and raised one leg against his, leaning up to him Ivy quickly dug her heel in the back of Jack’s knee and pushed him around onto the deck, Ivy know kneeling over him. “What kind of fun?” She laughed pushing herself up off of Jack and sat on the side of the ship one leg either side.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:35 am

Jack laughed like a maniac as she rolled him onto the deck. He lay there laughing “What kind of fun?” Farrell sat bolt upright and grinned, staring at her psychotically for a moment before getting up and running at her like the speed of light, grabbing her around the waist and tackling her off the side of this ship, falling toward the water, he grabbed her tightly to stop her struggling and moved so his back was to the water. He cut through it like butter, but if she had landed like that it wouldn’t have been the case. For the split second they were under the water, Jack looked to her. She looked the exact way Olivia did under the water.

Rosa watched her brother absent mindedly until he jumped off the side of the moving ship. ‘Ali baby!’ she called down to the helmsman. Alistair looked up to her and then down to where Jack had been previously ‘AH!’ He shouted angrily ‘Bloody faggot!’ he shouted with the strain of moving the large wheel to turn quickly. ‘Xander! Anchor! Now!’

The captain pulled himself and her up out of the water again laughing, not scarily this time but just, cynical, ironic laughter. Like the ass he was. ‘Hold on there a minute...got a bit of water on you...’ he brushed his hand against her shoulder as if flicking something off of it ‘there we go...’ he laughed again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 am

Ivy squeaked as Jack flung both of them off the side of the ship, she didn’t make any noise as they hit the water, instead she held her breath as she felt Jack hit the water and they were submerged. Keeping her eyes open Ivy could make out Jack as she pushed back up to the surface. Spitting out water Ivy scowled over to Jack as he laughed and pretended to flick water off of her shoulder. “Oh why thank you! But you have some, just here....” Ivy pushed herself closer to Jack, grabbed the back of his head and pushed it under the water and swam over to the side of the ship where she could see Alistair already running over with the ladder. Ivy looked over to Jack, saluted him and climbed up the ladder, leaving a large puddle of water around her. Running her hands through her hair Ivy looked over to Alistair. “Miss me?” She smirked and began to walk up to the helm again already feeling herself drying in the Indian sun. Sitting on the floor again Ivy looked up and called out “Freak!” And decided to resume her previous position on the floor, refusing to move until she was dry again.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 am

Jack wasn't expecting to be pushed under the water, so was still 'breathing' in when he was, leding him to take a large intake of water into his lungs, he came up coughing and spluttering, gagging up large amounts of water. He looked to Ivy angrily whilst she climbed. He waited until she was up there to climb up after her. He pulled off his soaked shirt, his jeans weighing him down as his bare feet padded on the soft wood. He spotted Ivy again, walking over her and blocking her sun, casting a shadow of him across her. 'You'd dry much quicker if you didn't have those clothes on.' he said matter-of-factly. Alistair looked over to them, 'Excuse me Captain' he said sarcastically 'Yes Patch?' Alistair glared at him 'Didn't i tell you not to call me that?' he growled 'Besides, i'm not wearing it.' Jack laughed 'Rather me call you moley?' Alistair looked at him in disgust and confusion 'What?' 'You know, moley, because moles are blind...' The blonde man let out an exhasperated noise 'Moles aren't Blind you idiot! Ugh! Anyway... You need to take the helm, my shoulder isn't holding up well...' Jack walked over him him in a flouncy way, miming a hurt shoulder over dramatically 'Oh no! My shoulder! I can't go on! I see the light! Ahhhh!' he spun and fell to the floor in a fake dying scene. Alistir just stared forward, his lips pursed tightly together 'Are you quite finished?' Jack grinned, opening one eye 'Let your Alex take it for a while, he needs to learn how to hold it. Its only straight anyway...' Alistair sighed. 'Fine.' He called for his boy and he came lazily along the side of the ship, his bare feet and sand-coloured haarem trousers with a white tank top and some necklaces made from bits of thin straggly rope. His blonde hair was crusted with sea salt from being in the sea evidently, he dragged both his hands back through it. 'Yup.' Alistair looked at him 'Take the helm?' Xander inspected his fingernails 'what if i dont want to?' Alistairs face looked asif it was about to explode with rage. Jack stepped in. 'Take the helm mate, his shoulder man...' Xander turned to his uncle 'What you cant do it? You're supposed to be Captain?' he said cockily Jack looked as if he was about to punch him before Rosa zipped down the sail and landed ever so lightly on the deck. 'Whats going on?' Jack grinned 'Alex was just about to take the helm, weren't you?' Xander had lost. 'Yes.' Rosa smiled 'Oh okay.' she turned around, nearly tripping over Ivy. She stopped and looked down to her 'Slept with my brother?' he asked casually. Jack spun round 'You cant ask her that!' Rosa ignored him and pressed the question 'Was he good?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Letting out an irritated sigh Ivy moved around slightly at all of the noise around her. Don’t they have anything better to do than be idiots around me? She looked up as Jack began to flounce around mimicking Alistair’s bad shoulder. He didn’t hear Rosa come up onto the helm but as Ivy heard her voice she sat up and looked over to her. Rosa looking down on her Ivy looked up and shrugged towards her “Yeah.” In a pretty matter-of-fact fashion. 'You can’t ask her that!' Ivy looked over to Jack with a smirk as Rosa pressed the question further. 'Was he good?' Ivy pushed herself up off of the floor, turned to Rosa again and shrugged. “Hm, not the best..”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Jack tried his best not to listen to his sisters and Ivy’s conversation, that was, until her reply came. The Captain stopped dead, turning around slowly ‘not the best... huh... sorry little girl, we don’t let liars on this ship.’ He listened to her for a moment before snapping. He wasn’t going to be undermined like that in front of his crew. ‘Not the best?! I’m the best damn thing on this whole damned earth? You know why? Because I’m Captain Jack Farrell. You think you can go around and say that? I’ll show you not the best, right here, right now.’ He walked up to her, grabbing the back of her neck, and kissing her harshly.

Alistair and Xander were listening to the conversation too, both wincing when Ivy replied. He felt the need to say something, knowing that Jack’s ego could probably get Ivy in a lot of trouble. He looked over to Rosa casually, seeing her grinning evilly, something that still creeped him out just a little bit. She looked at him and he mouthed ‘You’re awful ’ she winked at him before turning to climb the rigging up to her nest again.

Xander couldn’t do much but stand there watching his uncle brutally grab Ivy. He had the helm; he couldn’t very well just leave the ship to steer itself. Besides, it was entertaining to watch.

Alistair couldn’t watch it any longer, he was all up for a good time and that, but not the way Jack got it. He walked over to them and pulled Ivy away from him, holding her with both arms in front of him. Jack glared at his best friend. ‘Let her go Smith.’ He growled. Alistair just shook his head, a little bit frightened, on the ship, Jack was Captain, and he was just Crew. ‘Alistair...That’s an order.’ He jumped a little bit as Jack moved closer to them both. ‘S...she was just winding you up Jack... I mean she doesn’t really mean it do you darlin?’ Wrong answer. ‘She needs to be taught a lesson Alistair. Let her go.’ Alistair started backing away with Ivy still in his arms. ‘N...no...’ Jack was serious, his eyes a deep green, ‘I’m going to tell you one more time. I don’t want to hurt you...’ Xander intervened ‘Let her go Dee.’ He called, Rosa also calling down from sitting and watching. ‘Come on baby, let her go, he’s not going to hurt her...’ that was a lie. Alistair sighed, ‘I swear, if you kill her... I’m not getting you out of it.’ He said, letting her go. ‘Good choice.’ Jack grabbed Ivy and slung her over his shoulder like a child, walking away from the situation and into his cabin, throwing her down onto the hard floor and locking the door with the golden key that was strung around his neck. ‘You got anything to say to me?’ he asked, advancing on her, no longer the playful and resistant man he was only moments ago.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:29 pm

From the terribly evil grin on Rosa’s face she could tell that she had said something she would regret. Watching Jack turn to face her she, still looked him up and down with a less can caring expression. You think you can go around and say that? I’ll show you not the best, right here, right now. Ivy, about to come back with a witty if not sarcastic comment didn’t have enough time to even protest to Jack’s forceful kiss. Her eyes bolted wide open. Her hands not sure where to go. Naturally they clasped against the back of her neck where Jack’s finger were digging into her skin. Ivy tried to pull back from the kiss but his hand was so tight against her neck she couldn’t pry it away.

Alistair pulling her off of Jack felt like a godsend, the back of her neck throbbing madly. In what felt like the safety of Alistair’s arms Ivy looked over to Jack, a little unsettled. She tried to shake it off but he had a horrible look in his eyes, Ivy had to do a double take when she looked as his eyes. When she had first met him they were a brilliant blue but they had gone from blue to a deep green, she didn’t understand that at all. “No, I meant it...” She wasn’t about to back down to Jack. All the time Jack ordered Alistair to hand her over Ivy hoped Alistair had the balls to keep a hold of her, she didn’t fancy having the crap beaten out of her today. ‘I swear, if you kill her... I’m not getting you out of it.’ Ivy swore violently to herself, swearing she would get Alistair back if she managed to walk back out of the cabin.

Being dropped on the hard wooden floor Ivy swore again, a hand going to the side of her head that hit the floor. ‘You got anything to say to me?’ Ivy quickly got up off of the floor. “I need to be taught a lesson? Who do you think you are? My father?” She took a step back from him “Other than that? Hm, well there one thing...I meant it.” Ivy bit her lip, wondering how much she would regret say it a third time.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm

“I need to be taught a lesson? Who do you think you are? My father?” he stood there, just staring at her, waiting for her to say something to give him a reason to hurt her. “Other than that? Hm, well there one thing...I meant it.” he looked down to the floor, his long eyelashes shading his eyes for only a second, and unsettling smile on his face. He laughed a little before looking back up to her on the floor ‘Wrong answer.’ He reached down and grabbed her arm, his fingers digging into her skin; he pulled her up and smashed her back onto his desk, not bothering to move anything off of it first. He held her down there whilst reaching over to a bottle of white rum. He ripped the lid off and took a large drink from it before smashing it down on the desk next to her head. He laughed again ‘Don’t worry, you’re going to enjoy this...’ he snarled whilst expertly dodging her attacks. He slapped her hard across the face. ‘Shut up.’ He reached a hand around the back of her neck again, leaning into her to kiss her, this time, less violently. He ran his hand over where he had grabbed her earlier, feeling the energy run out of him as he healed it. He was much stronger than her, much much stronger. He kept her down, but wasn’t forceful at all. He was having flashbacks, to where he had Olivia in the same position, over the desk, her eyes scared as he tried to hurt her. He kissed her softly at first, turning more passionate as her reached his hand down up her shirt. He hissed down her neck and up around to bite her ear before whispering ‘I’m not going to hurt you, unless you tell me to.’ He pulled back, studying her eyes for a moment, the light shining through the window and across his chest. He looked the same as he did thousands of years ago, if not more stunning.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am

Ivy hissed out in pain as Jack grabbed her arm, pulling her up and throwing her onto the desk. Falling back onto goodness knows what Ivy winced; it felt like a pen sharply digging into her back, along with other things. As Jack drank from the bottle Ivy began to swear and writhe. She tried to knee him, he dodged, tried to dig her foot into leg and get him off of her, but he wouldn’t budge, Ivy tried to head but Jack but she couldn’t reach him. Jack’s slap across the face instantly left a mark, Ivy was left a little speechless by it, and she looked up to him dumbstruck. She had a few rough relationships before, scrapes, bites, pulling hair. But no one had slapped her before like that. As Jack leant in to his Ivy, her lips trembled a little; she didn’t seem to fight back for a moment as he ran his and along where he had dug her before, she closed her eyes and winced as he touched the bruised skin. The pain seemed to fade away, brining Ivy back into her own. As Jack ran a hand down her shirt Ivy began to struggle again. She was always one for a bit of fun, but on her own terms. Jack was far stronger than Ivy, she just had to wait for the right moment to try and get off the desk.

‘I’m not going to hurt you, unless you tell me to.’ She looked up to Jack as he pulled back, the sun scattered across him, he was one of, if not the handsomest man she had seen, but as they caught each other’s eye Ivy saw her opportunity. She lay quiet for a moment before using whatever force she had to push up against Jack, head butting him with a great amount of force. It didn’t seem to do anything whatsoever. Ivy’s vision was quickly blurred, causing her to fall back onto the desk, knocked out cold.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:29 am

Jack was taken back a bit by the force to his head, but she ofcourse came off worse as he immediately put a hand to his head, healing him immediately. He looked down to her and smiled. Good. She was out for the count. Jack scooped her up into his arms and unlocked the door, kicking it open. Alistair turned to look at them, his heart immediately jumping into his mouth as he saw her limp body in Jacks arms. 'What the hell have you done! I knew I shouldn't have let you have her!' Jack rolled his eyes 'She's knocked out. Did it to herself, stop worrying you woman.' Alistair shut up as the Captain walked past him 'where are you going?' Xander piped up, looking straight ahead. Jack walked next to him 'you're doing a good job there man... keep it up.' not really answering his question. Jack took Ivy below deck into the cells that were right in the hull. He lay her in one of the beds and locked the cbars on his way out. It wouldn't be long until they'd reach Ibiza, and she could stay in there until there.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:37 am

Ivy didn’t come around for at least a week, maybe a week and a half, but when she did; she regretted it. Looking straight up to the wooden ceiling for a moment, Ivy swore she was in Jack’s cabin. She felt fine at first too, until she sat up far too quickly causing her head to feel three times its normal size and clamped within a vice. Falling off of the bed onto the floor Ivy grasped her head in pain, doubled over on the floor she soon came to realise that she wasn’t in Jack’s cabin at all, she hadn’t seen this part of the ship, Ivy assumed she was still on the ship. Standing up with the help of the metal bars Ivy looked out to see she was completely alone. Head throbbing she panicked a little in all of her confusion; shaking the bars Ivy soon realised that she was locked in she couldn’t remember parts of what happened before, but she did remember head butting Jack. “Bastard!” She shouted, trying to kick down the bars in vain falling back down on the floor Ivy leant up against the bars and closed her eyes. No need to kick and scream just yet, her head hurt too much.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 am

“Bastard!” Jack popped his head around the corner to look at her 'Yes?' he said, a grin on his face. He walked around the corner with a tray of well cooked breakfast and a mug of coffee still grinning. 'Morning sunshine, you're awake then?' he put rested the tray on the floor whilst unlocking the bars, picking it up again to walk in and lock them both back in the cell again. 'Hungry? You should be, you've been out for atleast eight days.' He put it down on the floor infront of her and went to sit on the bed. 'You're quite attractive when you're angry you know that? Which is good because you're angry alot of the time...' he laid back and smiled again. 'You can stay in here as long as I want you to. We'll be there soon anyway... Do you want to call Danny? Tell him we'll be there in about two weeks? See where he can meet us?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Ivy opened her eyes slowly to see Jack on the other side of the bars holding a tray of food. Her stomach stung from the lack of food but as the tray was set onto the floor of her small cell Ivy stared at it blankly and back up to Jack. 'I'd rather be in here than be out on deck with you.' Wincing every so often, it was obvious that her headache was still making her bitter. Ivy didn't know if her throbbing headache was from where she had attacked Jack or whether it was from the shock and lack of water that came with her eight-day lack of consciousness. Either way it was beyond bearable. She shuffled on the floor as he came into the cell and sat on the bed 'Do you wan't to call Danny?

Ivy didn't listen to the rest of what Jack had said, her blood began to boil at the mention of Danny's name. Ivy stood up from the floor and laughed sarcastically at Jack. 'Wait...you still think that I'm going to see Danny?' Standing up Ivy clenched her fists. 'You honestly think I'd let my best friend anywhere near you?' Ivy laughed again, her anger becoming more and more visible. 'I can't stand you! I'd rather be stuck down here for the rest of my life than get Danny involved with you.' stepping back and facing away for a moment Ivy took in a deep breath and quickly turned back around. 'So you can fuck your food!' Ivy booted the tray, sending it's contents flying against the bars and in nearly every other direction. 'And leave me here to rot!' Ivy screamed at Jack back into the wall and sliding down to sit on the floor holding the back of her head, looking away from Jack 'Just leave me here to bloody rot.'.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 am

Jack sat there for a moment listening to her screams, a blank expression as she kicked the food he had Rosa make for her. He sat there silent for a moment, watching her clasp the back of her head. After what seemed like a long time, he stood up and walked over to her, crouching down right in front of her and putting a hand under chin, gently moving her head around to look at him. His head was tilted down slightly so he was looking up at her, his eyes a light mossy green. 'I'm sorry.' He said, genuinely, pausing to look her straight in the eyes before putting a hand on either side of the back of her head and applying the tiniest amount of pressure and concentrating. Trying to take the pain away from her. When he had done so, he stood up, unlocked the cell, and left the door open, walking away quietly. He walked back on deck, past his sister not saying anything and taking the Helm back off of his nephew. Rosa looked to her son, who shrugged. She noticed the fleck of egg on his shoulder and instantly knew what was happening. Going below deck, she cooked another few strips of bacon and put them in a sandwich and on a plate which she carried on the tips of her fingers down to the cells. 'Morning.' she said, walking straight in there with her and sitting on the bed. 'Oh its not for you.' she muttered, tucking into the sandwich, 'i spent ages cooking that this morning only for you to splatter it all up the walls, which I'll probably have to end up cleaning seeming as Xander's getting some helm work done. Thanks.' she took another bite into the bacon. 'What's my idiot brother done now then?' she said, taking another bite and staying quiet to listen to the other girl.

Rosa-Lee didn't know what it was about Ivy, but she liked her alot more than Olivia, she actually liked her, which was saying something in itself. Maybe something to do with the fact that she liked winding people up, which is sort of what Rosa did herself, instead of slightly more harmless. Less people were probably killed when Ivy wound people up.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:50 am

Ivy looked up to Jack reluctantly as he looked down to her, he apologised but she didn’t take much notice of it, she was in too bad of a mood to even think of accepting an apology. Ivy didn’t look up as Jack left the cell, she didn’t plan on moving for a while. Closing her eyes, Ivy took in a deep breath. She wasn’t upset, just extremely angry; not used to people saying no or not having her own way. Hearing footsteps Ivy opened her eyes, ready to tear Jack a new one only to surprise her to see Rosa. Ivy didn’t take too much notice of her at first until she asked about what Jack had done, which was a good enough excuse for Ivy to have a rant. “What hasn’t he done? Bloody kidnapped me in the middle of the night kept me on a ship and knocks me around a bit.” Stretching out her legs Ivy sighed. “My main aims in life are to get as pissed as possible and piss off as many people as possible, I just want to have a laugh.” Ivy looked around the small cell “What fun this is...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am

Rosa-Lee smiled 'Oh hunny. In The Captain's mind, he didn't kidnap you. For one thing you're no kid, we can all see that you're pretty much an adult. Secondly, in his mind, you made a deal. He open the chest for you, you go with him, right? He's got a screwed mind, don't ask me... Also, you're getting him all wrong.' She raised an eyebrow playfully. 'The Captain, is The Captain. I'm his bloody sister and even I dont call him Jack casually when we're on ship. When we're on his ship, we're crew.' she paused to wait for Ivy to catch up. 'When he's nice, he's really nice, but you dont want to get on the wrong damn side of him. I guess what i'm saying is, if you're close to him, he'll be more likely to defend you, and less likely to hurt you.' She listened to her whining. “What fun this is...” Rosa stood up suddenly and laughed loudly. 'Oh we have fun... stay there.' Rosa walked out of the cell to the foot of the stairs. 'Alistair! Hay Baby...' she called seductively 'Baby! Come down here...' she ran back into the cell on hearing hurried, heavy footsteps. Rosa looked down to Ivy whilst pulling off her shirt to reveal her small bikini top. 'Stay quiet.' Alistair came running down the stairs, only to spot Rosa and walk up to her seductivly 'Yes baby?' Rosa shrugged. 'Nothing.' he raised an eyebrow 'you can go now.' He turned on his heels and walked back upstairs grumbling. Rosa then took off her leggins and went to call him. he came running again 'Yes b...baby?' she shrugged again 'nothing.' he grinned, thinking he knew what was going on. 'okay.' he left and she took off her bikini top, calling him down and sending him back again. She dressed and turned to Ivy. 'Take your top off...' she said, not being able to contain her laughter as she sat in the dark where Ivy had. 'Then call him.' Alistair came running, taking his shirt and belt off as he came down the stairs 'Yes bab... Oh... was, Rosa here a second ago?' he looked down to her chest 'W...wow... um... okay...' before he could say anything else, Rosa stood up and slapped him hard 'What the hell are you doing you dirty pervert!? What is wrong with you! Can't you keep your horny hands off of anyone for just one second? You're sick.' he looked at her confused for a moment before getting pissed. 'Ugh! I hate you! Can't you just leave me the hell alone?!' he stormed off in a hissy fit whilst Rosa laughed hysterically.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 am

Ivy watched Rosa for a moment, mirroring the expression plastered on Alistair’s face as he came down the steps but soon caught on. Biting her lip to control the laughter bubbling in her throat. She leant against the wall watching Rosa remove a piece of clothing each time, not being able to look up to Alistair in fear of falling to the floor laughing. As Rosa quickly got dressed Ivy pulled off her top, tucking a part into the waistband of her shorts. Calling Alistair down from the deck Ivy stepped back into the cell, taking her place against the wall, pushing out her chest and raising an eyebrow. His shocked expression along with Rosa jumping out tipped Ivy into hysterics. Sitting back on the bed and pulling her shirt over her head Ivy wiped away the
tears. “Your...ace!”

Ivy stayed in the cell, though the door was open she didn’t fancy going back out on deck, she wasn’t in the mood to talk to Jack even after Rosa’s small pep talk; Ivy was stubborn and set in her own ways as it was. It felt like forever before they docked in Ibiza though it had probably only been a few days. It had to be mid day when Ivy heard the walk being set out onto the jetty. Creeping up onto the deck Ivy slipped into Jack’s cabin and rifled around a few drawers finding a couple hundred Euros and a pair of sunglasses. She could hear footsteps; stuffing the money in her short’s pockets and held the glasses in-between her teeth and made a break for it. Throwing out the cabin door Ivy ran at high speed to the end of the ship turning back to send ‘A Flying V’ to Jack before running down the walk and onto the jetty, still don’t stopping running. Knocking people out of the way Ivy put on the sunglasses, a beaming smile on her face. Ibiza was the place to be.

Ivy knew exactly where Danny would be, the pair had been to Ibiza so many times together for vacations that Danny had persuaded his parents to buy him a reasonably sized villa overlooking the south of the island. Stopping in what looked like the town centre of Santa Eulalia Ivy managed to rent a small lambretta scooter for half the normal price, using her assets wisely. Flying the rocky slope with speed Ivy jumped off at the gate of a large white villa. Running up to the front door Ivy was greeted by her old friend already with a glass of sherry in hand. “ Danny!!!” Ivy squealed and jumped onto him, her legs wrapped around his waist, taking the drink out of his hand and downing it in one.

After calming down Iv y changed into a set of clothes she had kept from last time and sat with Danny on his balcony. “Yeah I came here with four other guys, they’re interesting....” Danny looked over his sunglasses “And I don’t get to meet them?” Ivy shrugged “I kinda...lost them?” Danny laughed and pulled out his phone. “Still have that number!” Ivy tried to wrestle the phone off of Danny but he had already dialled “NO no no !” Ivy whined, thinking she had finally gotten shot of Jack. Danny left his address on the answerphone, inviting the four to a part at his later that evening. “You’re an ass.” Ivy sulked. Danny smirked, handing her another drink. “I know baby, I know.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Jack knew exactly where Ivy had gone upon fleeing the ship. Infact, he ad directions in his pocket to the villa. He had called Danny himself, still having the number on redial, and asked him to where they should find him. He thought however that it would be best to let her have her time alone for a while, only to make her miss it even more when they turned up again. He listened to the answerphone message, inviting them to a party, and decided to take everyone shopping. He wouldn't much miss the euro's or the sunglasses that Ivy had stolen rather amaturically. Rosa was thrilled at the thought of a party in Ibiza, as was Jack and Xander. However, Alistair seemed the little less thrilled. When he went to parties, he had to watch his friend, his partner, and his own son getting some. While he sat and twiddled his thumbs in fear that Rosa-Lee would fly off the handle if he did anything.

Walking along the streets, it was soon evident what kind of clothes they were to wear. Rosa nipped into a bikini store herself and came back wearing hardly anything, much to Alisitair's annoyance. 'You can't wear that.' she looked down to herself 'wear what?' He rolled his eyes 'exactly. Put something else on.' she poted for a moment before agreeing to go and buy another one. When she came out again, she was wearing a black triangle bikini top with some tiny denim shorts. 'That's better.' Jack and Xander went in another shop next. Of course Xander knew exactly what he was looking for. He bought the shortest pair of skin-tight black shorts, just cutting off a little higher than mid-thigh. He also bought himself a large waterproof rollex, not needing to ask for any cash off of Jack due to his work as a model. Jack himself was browsing around the boardies when Alistair came running in with a grin on his face. 'Its on!' he quite brashly shouted, laughign slightly. 'Man, she said she doesn't care what I do!' Jack smiled slightly 'She never has, its always just been you worrying about it...' Alistair wasn't listening however, running around the store looking for something to wear. He got himself a pair of plain black, knee-length boardies, putting them on right away.

He was thinner than he used to be, more atletic looking now, although he held alot of strength in his arms, which was evident when he pulled his shirt off. Xander was thin too, but unlike his dad, had a nice set of abs, his upper arms still working on the muscle that you only got from cornering a ship like Jack's.

Jack bought a pair of short boadies, just below mid-thigh. He wasn't as much of an extrovert as Alex, and not as reserved as Alistair. It was no surprise that they all bought black, wherever they went they had to be able to identify eachother as in the same group. They all bought strips of black material, tying them around their upper arms.

Jack's body was very interesting. Much thicker than his friend and nephew, Jack was toned and muscular everywhere, tanning instantly in the sun, a jet-black hairtrail leading to below his shorts but none on his chest.

They all got outside, deciding that the time was right to get up to the party. But how?

A couple of cars of course. Jack was more showey than anyone in his preference, believing that a car was like a horse, the better your horse the better your reputation. He bought himself a stunning green lambourguini. Rosa in the front with him. Xander and Alistair were both behind on black Kawasaki 1400's. They arrived in style, and, as always, fashionably late.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 24 Highla10
Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 24 20060910
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 am

It was an hour before the party was due to begin and the music was already blaring, Ivy and Danny wandering around the villa. They had no worries about anything getting broken or ruined. Danny laughed above the music “Yeah, I am due for my tri- annual re vamp you know? She can just re do the whole house!” Ivy swayed with the music and nodded in agreement. Money was no object to either of them and anybody going to the party later on, that could be seen by the cars that people turned up in. Lamborghinis and Porches scattered up the hill and in the court outside of Danny’s villa, there were no other houses around for at least half a mile, they were free for the night to get drunk and have a laugh. Just how Ivy liked. It was nine and there was still no sign of Jack or the others, Ivy’s face lit up at the thought that they had not bothered to came after her grabbing another drink she saw the prospect as a reason to celebrate.

The sun had just set an the hair was still thick and warm. Pulling off her black one sleeved top Ivy continued the rest of the night in a bikini top and shorts, all of the girls were scantily clad, whether they were in short dresses or the same as Rosa and Ivy. It was now nearing around nine thirty when Ivy walked out onto the balcony, tipsy at best. She could hear cars driving up the hill and her heart sank to see Alistair and Xander first fly through the gates on motorbikes, followed by Jack and Rosa in the Lamborghini, nice car. Awful colour. Ivy rolled her eyes and dropped the glass on the floor, she’ have to get another drink and try to avoid them. She could hear people talking about them as they came up towards the house, about to find Danny and complain, her mind was taken off Jack

Another drink and a new song blaring out of the stereo system took her mind off of things in moments. Dancing in a large group of people, the room was spinning with everyone singing, talking and laughing; it was the life that Ivy liked, causing trouble and having big parties all of the time. Ivy knew more or less everyone at the party, she was well like and quite popular amongst people back home; often a bit eccentric for some people’s taste but it didn’t stop her having a large group of friends. For a moment Ivy thought she saw Jack enter the room but lost him in the crowds, not to her despair. He was a very good looking man; she had to admit one of the best but she didn’t feel anything for him at all; much to her distaste. Ivy would be set if she could fall in love with a rich handsome man; he just didn’t appeal to her, something about being held hostage was a turn off.

Downing another drink shuffled out of the dancing crowd and fell back onto the lap of a young boy on the white sofa. Kissing his neck Ivy pulled the drink from his hand, allowing him to drink from it for a moment before pulling it back and drinking the rest. Pushing up off of the young Spaniard’s lap Ivy held the wall as she stumbled down the stairs towards the pool at the back of the house. People were stood around the underwater lit pool dancing and talking. Sitting on the edge of the pool, her feet including heels were in the water. Leaning back Ivy pulled the sunglasses off of her head and set them beside her already bored of sitting in one place for too long. Getting up again Ivy decided another drink was overdue.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:52 am

Jack had no idea who Danny was, but wasn't that bothered by it when all the room's attention turned to him and his comrades. The most attractive people in the room. He walked through, Xander already off to the pool with a few girls and boys, Alistair, like his son, was off. Rosa-Lee however stuck to her brother's side, both of them looking like thunder. People moved out of the way from them as they walked through the party. Jack looked around for Ivy, seeing her once or twice, but not speaking to her. He followed her at a distance, retrieving his sunglasses and giving them to Rosa to wear, but when he turned around, she was gone. Instead he leaned down to a pretty girl. 'Where's Danny?' she looked up to him with a permiscuous smile 'what are you going to give me for that?' Jack held up the sunglasses. 'And your name?' she said, taking them from him and placing them on her head. 'I'm the Captain.' she laughed and then growled 'ooh, the captain. Say, i bet you could shiver my timbers.' Jack looked down at her for a moment before repeating 'where's Danny?' she sighed 'alright princess, he's the one in the blue shirt over there. And the fadora.' Jack began to walk off before turning back to her 'All night long.' she smiled and continued dancing as Jack made his way over to Danny.

'Danny Boy!' he said, clasping a large hand over his shoulder 'I'm the Captain. Ivy's friend. Let me introduce you to some people. He walked him through the crowds and to the pool. 'The blonde in there... the guy... he's Alistair. My sister...' he turned him around to where Rosa was dancing on a table topless with some guy 'Rosa-Lee. And my boy Xander over there.' Alex was now out of the pool and leaning against the bar all by himself. 'Oi! Xander!' the boy's head turned to his uncle, he waved and began to walk over. Greeting them, he nodded to Jack before looking Danny up and down once before saying. 'You straight?' Danny seemed to be literally drooling 'For you, i'm anything' Xander grinned 'Good answer.' Before litterally jumping him. Jack looked at the spectacle infront of him before making a disgusted face and walking off.

Jack spotted Ivy, some guy on her. He stood behind him and cleared his throat. 'Sorry mate. She's mine.' The guy, without turning around replied with 'not any more.' Jack stood there for another moment before pulling the guy off of her by the shirt, much to his annoyance 'I said, she's mine.' The guy pulled himself away from Jack's grasp 'Oh yeah, didn't see your name on her.' Jack was stonefaced with the cocky young lad 'havn't seen enough of her then have you?' The boy stood to make himself seem taller 'want to take this outside mate?' Jack smiled briefly 'No. I think i'm fine right here.' the other guy waved his arm at him 'Look mate, piss off will you, I was here first.' he turned to grab her again, but without warning, Jack grabbed the scruff of his neck, spun him around and punched him hard in the face.

He was down, his nose bleeding. Jack stood over him, and replaced himself where he was on Ivy. 'Now. Where was I?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:12 am

Ivy poured herself another drink and drank it quickly; she was never one to hand around when it came to getting drunk. Looking around the house everyone was jumping around and dancing, it was far too hot for her to stay in there for too long. Walking back out towards the pool Ivy relished the brief cool breeze and leant against the stone wall surrounding the garden and pool for a moment before feeling too cold, she would have to put up with the house for a moment, pushing her way through the crowds of people she dodged standing on people sitting on the stairs, getting upstairs Ivy wandered through the main bedroom to the open balcony looking over two beaches a good while below the villa, she leant against the wall, still in the room but catching the breeze; perfect. Watching a young stranger approach her Ivy smiled, they wasted no time his hands all over Ivy, her ‘s all over him. For a moment Ivy took no notice that Jack and the young were fighting, she wondered why the kissing had stopped. Realising Jack had replaced him she childishly tried to push him away. “Ugh, stop that, won’t you just leave me alone?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:31 am

Jack grinned dirtily 'Awh, come on Ivy, it's my Birthday.' He advanced on her some more 'You know you want me.' He kissed her, knowing full well that she was drunk. The Captain wasn't used to women not-liking him, especially if he hadn't done anything to them. He put a rough hand under her top before pulling away again with cruel timing. 'Nah. Too easy.' He turned and walked away only to get himself atleast four bottles of alcohol and returning again to her. 'This one's for you.' he said, handing it to her and downing two himself instantly. 'Now Dance.'

Jack woke up in the morning on the floor of the blacony, freezing cold, with Ivy on the other side. He stood up, found his shorts, and pulled them on. Some girls were scattered around the house busy gathering their clothes and running home. Jack was much more interested as to where the rest of his gang were. He smiled upon seeing Alistair floating in the pool on a rubber ring, sound asleep, with Rosa ontop of him. They were perfect together those two. He walked around for a while, but still no sign of Xander, he decicded to go back up to find Ivy again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next