Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:38 am

Ivy watched Jack as he seemed to be deep in thought, he was playing along with her silly little questions but she could tell by his eyes he was deep in thought. Over the time she had known Jack Ivy liked to watch Jack’s eyes, such a perfect blue. They even seemed to change now and then, it was probably the light but they seemed mystical and mesmerising. 'You like my sister but you don’t like me?' His question woke Ivy up a bit; she looked over to him with open eyes. “Well...” She didn’t really have an answer; she tried to think on the spot. “I did like her more than you. She was nicer to me, funnier too. She got me more.” Lying on her side now Ivy fiddled with the ends of her hair “But she popped off, and well you’re not all bad you know.” Ivy smiled a little; it was a playful – almost childish smile. She didn’t want to say that she didn’t mind being on the ship, she still would have rathered being at home or perhaps on land but she didn’t feel like throwing herself off of the side of the ship. “Say, do you make anyone walk the plank?” She laughed a little to herself, lying back on the bed properly.
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 am

Jack listened to her reasoning, she was trying to sugar coat it. Ivy was the first female that Rosa had liked in a long time. Jack faced Ivy, his face close to hers, he was lying on his front, his head propped up by his hand. “Say, do you make anyone walk the plank?” Jack smiled, baring his white pointed teeth 'Sometimes. Most of the time though, I make them walk it right up to the very end and then, I shoot them, through the head. The sharks go crazy.' His dnavy blue eyes sparkled with delight as he spoke of killing. 'I like your hair better red.' he said, biting the joint of his thumb lightly. 'It suits you.' In previous years, Jack could never understand why women dyed their hair, now seeing Ivy, he couldn't care less. The thing that mattered to him was that when her hair was dyed he had every oppertunity to forget about Olivia. She looked too much like her when she was blonde.

Suddenly Jack's mobile phone began to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket 'Hello?' a deep, silken voice replied 'Hello Darling. How are you?' Jack smiled 'I'm great upon hearing your voice.' the woman laughed lightly 'You always were a charmer Jack. Now, I have a... request... of sorts.' 'I'm listening.' the line paused 'There's a man, he lives in Italy, Goes by the name of Roderigo.' The Captain listened, saying nothing. 'He's killing alot of undeserving men, you know I wouldn't normally step in but... He's a bad man Jack.' Jack smiled 'Anything for you. Do you want him dead?' there was a long pause. 'Bring him to me.' The phone cut dead. Jack smiled, pulling it back to look at it. 'How does Italy sound?'
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:15 am

Ivy smirked “It’s why I do it...” She hated her blonde hair, it gave people the wrong impression of her. Some would assume she was a sweet lovely girl, her blonde, slightly waving hair seeming so natural and carefree; whereas others automatically thought of Ivy as some rich dumb blonde, talking down to her as if she was a child. She was neither. Ivy was intelligent when she put her mind to a subject, feisty to the point of aggression but she could also be caring, sweet and lovely, she just hadn’t met the right person to care for. Red was Ivy’s favourite colour, in nature it was used for attraction and also as a warning signal to others, she could relate to it. As Jack’s phone rang Ivy began to think about home, she hadn’t really given it any consideration for a while, she wondered how her parents were doing, she hadn’t heard anything from Danny, that’d be the first person they would contact if they couldn’t get a hold of Ivy but so far there had been nothing. It puzzled her.

Ivy’s attention was regained by Jack 'How does Italy sound?' She leant into Jack with a playful smile, “Sure.” Sitting up she slid off of the bed to standing running a hand through her hair. Sitting at the piano with her back to Jack she began to play, no music in front her she improvised which quickly turned into Autumn Leaves, one of her favourite pieces to play. Piano was one of the many things she had been forced to do but it was one of the very few she enjoyed, or was good at.
“Where in Italy? Surely it will takes weeks to sail to Italy...”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 am

Jack sat up and watched Ivy walk away from the bed to sit at the piano stool, he watched her slender hips and small waist sway as she walked, she was smaller than Olivia had een, yet she was younger thna she was too. She began to play, soething that sounded like something he would listen to in the late 50's in a bar in america, sitting wiht his good friend Al Capone and drinking martini's. “Where in Italy? Surely it will takes weeks to sail to Italy...” Jack smiled 'You have no idea where we are do you?' he laughed lightly 'You're very talented. I could never play that thing. I was always thinking that it was out of tune. Turns out it was my playing...' he paused, laughing to himself before standing to walk over to his desk. Light streamed through the dusty window pains onto his torso, he picked up a mug of water and proceeded to drink it, the clear water dripping off his cup and onto his chest, sparkling in the light. 'We're going to Verona by the way' he began again, putting down the mug on his desk once more, inspecting it for a while. 'I got this mug off of an old ship years ago. Stole it off this old guy, can't remember his name for the life of me... he had this... black beard... hmmm... eh, it'll come to me...' he smiled, looking down at her, his hair now shorter was more agressive, made him look his age in human years, more masculine. He had it cut after she left him, Olivia. It made him automatically more threatening in those days, for a young man to have such short hair as that was unheard of. He wore a rosary around his neck to remind him of the innocest and naievety of humans, to think that there could only be one god was to him ridiculous. He had been born into a time where the gods where known (if not over exhaggerated). 'Ivy, who do you think I am? Go on, have a guess.' he smiled curiously, his eyes brightening as the sun moved past the window once more.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:21 am

Ivy focused on the keys she was playing, he hair sheltering her still fair skin, she had a small smile across her face, a subtle hint of content. “True...” She sighed, Ivy had lost track of where they were now, not that she minded. 'Ivy, who do you think I am? Go on, have a guess.' Her playing slowed down as she looked up to Jack curiously. “What do you mean?” She was puzzled. “You’re Jack...some neo pirate? I don’t know...” She shrugged, he playing slowing down to silence. “I don’t know, you’ve hardly told me anything about you as it is. I could probably recite the whole of my family history, though it was well documented...” She laughed sitting back from the piano. “Sparked off by a true romance...” She smirked “Shame gentlemen are hard to find nowadays...not that i’d want one...I’ll tell you about it sometime.” Standing again she looked to the door. “A black beard you say?” She laughed. “Beards are gross...” Ivy turned to the still neatly packed shopping bags of hers and bent down to pull out another shirt, white- long sleeved and a pair of shorts, she took off her blood stained top without any consideration of Jack, she had managed to hold her own well enough with him so far, she wasn’t going to let him try anything on with her now; though a part of her didn’t seem to mind the thought.

Cleanly dressed she shuffled over to the cabin door. “Sea air...” Ivy shrugged laving Jack in his cabin to sit on the wooden steps that lead up to the help, a leaning her chin in her palm Ivy thought over the prospect of Italy. She had visited often when she was a little longer, having various male models on the go at the same time, though the chances of bumping into them seems very slim.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 am

Jack smiled at a Ivy's ramblings they were so lighthearted, so human. She stood from the piano ceasing her playing much to Jac's displeasure, she turned to her shopping bags, far too many clothes he thought, then again, seeing how bloodstained the one she was wearing was, he could understand why she'd need so many. Without any hesitation, she stripped off her shirt, throwing it to the floor. Jack was perched on the edge of his table at this point watching her hungrily. She replaced the shirt and walked outside. He would rather get to Verona sooner than later before he got any ideas about not killing Ivy. He shook his head to get any ideas out of his head.

'Here we are!' Alistair proclaimed happily looking out onto the shores of Italy. 'Will we ride to Verona Captain?' he called back to his dear friend. 'No.' Jack smiled, he knew people in that town, Italy was close to his birthplace and also close to his heart. 'I shall get transport for the few of us, the crew shall stay in this town. We shan't be long once we've found him.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Ivy stood out by the helm, watching the coast of Italy creep closer and closer until they had lowered the anchor in port. She had now dressed herself in a plain black dress- expensive looking and a large pair of sunglasses. Ivy could tell that they had reached the med, the temperature had dropped considerably since they had travelled in the Caribbean. Stood next to Danny who seemed to dress the same no matter what climate (A pair of dark skinny jeans, plain white shirt, possibly a horrifically knitted jumper if it was snowing and a pair of ray bans.) They didn’t appear to be in the same social class bracket but Danny’s demeanour around Ivy matched her own perfectly. They looked to each other with a smile, they had never been to Verona, but spent allot of time in Italy, chasing the same men.

Watching the crew pile off to get their fill of food, beer and women Ivy made her way off of the ship behind them, the clicking of her heels against the stone port loud and echoing. They couldn’t be in Verona already it seemed to quiet, it looked a half sized fishing town from first glance but she had a funny feeling that Jack wasn’t going to want to travel in anything less than expensive. She wasn’t wrong. After an hour of wandering the town’s port Danny dragged Ivy where there were a few cars lined up, Ivy squeaked, grabbed Danny by the wrist and shouted out “Shotgun!” went over to the Lamborghini Reventon – steel in colour. Ivy refused to let Danny drive “I have a driver’s licence!” She gurgled, rolling her eyes and she pressed on the ignition and were off, only when they had revered out onto the main roads did Ivy realise she had no idea how to drive to Verona, she had to wait to follow Jack but was soon picking up speed, her competitive edge wanting to race him.

Though that didn’t last long, Danny hitting her over the head with the insurance book, demanding she slow down before the police were chasing after them or she crashed into Jack. “Fine!” She huffed, slowing down into the speed limit, “You’re not fun at all!” Danny took in a deep breath “I don’t care...” It seemed that they weren’t that far away from Verona after all, they followed Jack all the way up to a very expensive hotel. Stepping out of the Lamborghini and into the early afternoon sun Ivy put on the sunglasses and stood tall. If it weren’t for her red hair Ivy would have fitted in perfectly.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 am

'You cannot be serious...' Jack held his stony expression as he held out the vespa helmet to his friend. 'Jack I am not going on that!' before all hell could break loose however, Xander ran past, grabbing the hemet and jumping on the moped with an exclaimation of 'Sweet!'. Jack shook his head bemused at his nephew. He then shrugged his shoulders and looked to the last three modes of transport. 'So... You want to take the Reventon... or the Gallardo?' Alistair sighed, rolled his eyes and threw his hand up in the air, walking away 'suit yourself!' Jack called after him. The next thing he knew, Ivy and Danny were hotfooting it into the Reventon. Jack, always the showoff, pulled his ray-ban aviators over his eyes and got into the Lime green Gallardo.

Ivy followed him until they got onto the motorway. At that point, Jack was off, weaving in and out of the cars trying to get away from Ivy, slamming his foot on the accelerator as soon as he got any kind of track. She soon slowed down to the limit however. Jack's laughter was bitter as he drove off.

They soon got to the hotel, Jack parked up outside, flicking the keys over to a young kid who would park it for him. He turned around to see Ivy standing there, the afternoon hazy sun framed her perfectly, like she were meant to be there. Jack had on a crisp white shirt and jeans that oozed expense. He walked over to her, offering her an arm and guiding her inside. They arrived at the front desk where the woman looked up and smiled. 'Buon pomeriggio Signore, Signora. Come posso aiutarla?' Jack smiled enigmatically, leaning on the desk and pulling off his sunglasses to reveal his stunningly light blue eyes. 'Pomeriggio...' he looked down to her nametag 'Sophia... che bel nome.' he smiled again, the girl almost swooned. He cleared his throat and stood, as if he suddenly remembered his present company. 'Vorrei due stanze più belle dei vostri re, balconi e una piccola camera singola.' The girl tapped some things into her computer 'e per quanto tempo si fermerà?' 'due notti ... no ... tre.' she tapped into her computer once more 'che nome vorreste queste prenotato sotto?' Jack looked at her blankly for a moment before saying 'Jaicos... Jaicos Renton.' The woman nodded and Jack shot a warning glance to Ivy. The woman gave them their keys and Jack led them all up there.

Their rooms were on the top floor with a private staircase leading up onto the roof. Jack stood by the doors. 'Okay, here.' he handed a key to Danny. 'This is for you and Xander... when he gets back...' he slipped a set of keys in his back pocket and turned to the largest door with the last set. 'You're in here with me...' Jack pushed open the door. The room was massive, just like in the old movies. He walked in after Ivy, shutting the door behind him. He watched her walk in, her small frame moving slowly. Before he could know what he was doing, he was walking over to her, his hands reaching out to touch her.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 am

Ivy speaking very little Italian was blissfully unaware as Jack and the receptionist spoke, she was busy looking around the lobby, she hadn’t stayed in Verona before and was eager to have a look around or at least get a drink. 'Jaicos... Jaicos Renton.' Ivy’s head snapped back around to face Jack but his returning stare kept her quiet for now, she raised an eyebrow as she let go of his arm and turned to Danny, signalling him to follow Jack up to the rooms. Ivy wasn’t too impressed with having to share with Jack again, but the size and elegance of the room was enough to stop her from complaining. Their balcony looked out over the city of Verona, the small picturesque cottages and farm buildings nestled between larger, more ornate buildings. Sunlight filled their room with a soft welcoming haze. The temperature seemed to be just right, even at its peak. Since being on Jack’s ship she had become more accustomed to the heat. “You make me wonder...” Ivy trailed, walking over to the balcony, white linen voiles hanging over the doors, dancing in the gentle breeze. “How much money you actually have...” She placed a hand on the glass panel, half in the sunlight. “Being able to stop wherever, whenever...” Ivy turned around to see Jack so close behind her. She smiled, her now slightly sun kissed skin illuminated in the Mediterranean sun.

Ivy fell quiet as she looked at Jack. Noticing his hand slightly outstretched she smiled, reaching her hand out slightly touch his, her fingers interlocking with his. Pushing the balcony door further she released his hand and stood out in the sun leaning over the iron railing watching those below her walk by. Ivy pulled her hair to one side, holding the designer sunglasses in her hand, twirling them between her fingers.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

Jack looked down to her hand in his, he felt strange, like he almost didn't want to kill her. She took him out onto the balcony, he stayed behind her, not wanting to be spotted in any way. He knew that the police all carried a photo of him personally in Italy. He didn't know to say anything, if anything were needed at all to be said. He knew that he had work to do, but at that very moment in time, there was nothing he wanted to do more than to just stand there in the sun with a beautiful woman.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:12 am

The breeze danced through the straying strands of Ivy’s hair as she looked over the balcony, basking in the sun. For a brief moment she forgot that she had been taken from her home against her will. Stood with Jack in such a beautiful place Ivy could only imagine what used to be the norm for her, travelling on her parent’s wages with friends, the occasional romantic fling. They never lasted. She looked back to Jack briefly and felt her stomach hitch for a second; she recognised that feeling and stood up straight, refusing to follow it. She couldn’t fall for Jack; she wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. ‘smug bastard..’ She thought with a small smile. The silence was oddly overwhelming; Ivy felt the need to fill it. “I’m going to and get a drink...” She slid by him, “No, out, I’ll get one out...” She didn’t understand why he didn’t keep her under lock and key. Leaving the room and running down the flights of stairs she wondered what would happen if she did run away from them. But there wasn’t much point; she couldn’t speak a word of Italian and would most likely get lost, she would wait until they were somewhere else; but there was no doubt she was going to get away, she had been around Jack for too long, she was becoming less determined to get away as her feelings grew.

She wasn’t about to get soft for him.

Back in the main foyer Ivy nodded to the receptionist and left to wander about the city of Verona. The historical feel was familiar to her, though she wasn’t interested in scenery anymore; she had already seen a few young men that caught her eye. It seemed that Ivy’s infatuation with Jack was going to be short lived. She grew tired of walking in her heels and sat on a wall in the sun with a bottle of water, not knowing how to order alcohol in Italian. There was a low buzzing of voices to her side in a large open square, it looked as if photos were being taken- modelling. She didn’t care too much for modelling; always being told she was too short for it. Leaving the unopened bottle on the wall Ivy walked off to find a bar or restaurant and attempt at communicating for a bottle of wine or something. Not paying attention to where she was walking Ivy quickly found herself flat out on the floor, the back of her head throbbing and feeling very dizzy. “Wh...what?” She squinted, someone talking to her in Italian. Everything faded into black.

Ivy woke up some time later with a harsh ringing in her ears and a bright light shining down into her eyes, laying on a wooden floor she could feel the vibrations of some heavy DubStep in another room, her head lolled from side to side as she tried to make sense of where she was. A shadow came across her, again speaking in Italian. Ivy pushed herself to sit up, the back of her head sore. Everything was coming into focus when she saw a familiar face across the room. It was a tall man, tanned and facing away from her. Grabbing the edge of a table Ivy pulled herself up, the figure turning around, her heart stopping. The man smiled to see Ivy awake but Ivy wasn’t as pleased. The man held his hands out as if to say he meant no harm but Ivy knew different. “E..E...” She couldn’t bring words. “Please...” The man spoke softly, almost mockingly with a deep Italian accent. “What do you want from me!?” Ivy hissed. The man laughed a little “Should you not be thanking me, you were out cold in the middle of the street...” But before he could continue Ivy had turned around and found the apartment door, and was halfway down the corridor and skipping flights of stairs. Stumbling in her heels Ivy fell out of the apartment building with the footsteps of the man behind her. Outside she had no idea where she was, it seemed well into the night. She had to catch her breath when her wrist was grabbed, Ivy being flung back into the chest of the young Italian.

Writhing she couldn’t break away from his grasp, unlike with Jack Ivy was putting up a real fight with him but still being overpowered. In the shadow of the apartment building fingers brushed across Ivy's abdomen. Her breathing was unsteady, hitching when a spot of skin received more attention.

"Emilio," she said. Her breathing was heavy and her back arching away only gaining his attention more. Dark brown eyes looked down into her icy blue ones, but her waist wasn't released. "Emilio please." Ivy whispered begged. She wasn't sure why, but she knew this would get to him. She didn't like begging though, it felt wrong. His hand gripping her throat caused Ivy to push away more, her nails digging into his arm, drawing blood. Emilio let go of her throat. He was at eye level and smiling, but not kindly. He kissed her, open mouthed and hard. Ivy closed her eyes, giving herself over to harsh passion, but her stomach feeling sicker each second.

"Did you miss me, my baby girl?"

She shivered at his cruel words. Emilio was one of the men she had eloped with when she was younger, but Emilio had been different; a businessman who didn’t intend on letting Ivy go home to England, she had to escape last time, she didn’t expect to see him again, not in Verona; Ivy had met him in Rome, she had forgotten he existed, but now the reality of him was oh too real. His touch brought a tear to her eye; not out of fear but pain and frustration, he was far stronger than her, keeping her restrained seemed to be childs play for him. Ivy closed her eyes wishing she had stayed in the hotel. “People will be looking for me.” She spat, turning her head to the side. Emilio seemed to pay no attention to what she was saying.

“I hardly recognised you with your hair, I preferred you blonde...”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 am

Later on in the evening, when Jack was relaxing having sent the others on specific missions to find out information about the gang he was sent to destroy, he lay back on the roof soaking up the ever decreasing sun. Suddenly, he sat up. 'Shit.' he muttered, almost completely forgetting about Ivy. She had gone out in the late aftenoon for a dink but, where was she now? The more he though about it, the more bad feelings he had about it. He caught himself pacing, stopping himself, he shook his head. 'What am I doing? She's fine... what do I care anyway...' he looked out onto the city calmly, completely still before snapping back around and running down the stairs into his room. He pulled open a drawer and violentlently put something in his jacket.

'I like it red.' Jack had found her in almost no time. It was amazing what information you could get out of citizens when you threatened them enough. He stod there in the dead silence, his black, semi-automatic hand gun pointed straight at the Italian's forhead. The man seemed to panic for a split second, before regaining the cockyness that all Italian men were born with. He laughed once, as if he found the situation he was in amusing. 'Oh excuse me Sir, but this is none of your buisness, now, if you'll just let us alone...' he pushed his hand slowly beneath her waistband 'nobody will get hurt.' Jack took a second to see that he had pressed a knife up against Ivy's throat, he didn't panic, what he did do was far more than strange. Jack began laughing quietly, dropping his head and lowering his gun a little, his shoulders shaking. Suddenly he regained his composure, the look on the young man's face confused and concerned, 'Go ahead!' Farrell's voice suddenly loud and strong in the silence 'Slit her throat. She'll be no good to either of us dead. And I don't fancy your chances if she gets hurt.' The man had worry in his eyes but held a strong poker face. 'What buisness is this of yours?' he turned his attention to Ivy, pressing his head against hers with his deep brown eyes still fixated on Jack 'You know this man baby girl?' he smiled calmly, raising his head again. 'Put down your gun, those things are dangerous, you could hurt somebody.' Jack stayed perfectly still. The man changed his tacticks. 'Join us, you have no objecton do you baby girl?' His hand dissapeared below her waistband. Jack shot a glance to her face. 'Please, put the gun down. Put it down.' his reasoning quickly turned to agression, the short blade beading with her warm blood. 'Enough talk.' Without warning, Jack fired the bullet at the guy's leg, causing him to drop the knife, it clattered to the floor. He held a hand out to Ivy, grabbing her tightly before flinging her behind him. He dropped the gun to the side, pulling out a knife just at the same time as the mad had regained his. The shot Jack had fired just skimmed the skin, causing it to bleed with no real damage. They were soon circling eachother, Jack had no real skill with a knife, but he was a dab hand at dodging one as he soon found out as the man lunged for him. He moved out of the way a little too slowly and got sliced on th arm. Jack hissed as he came in again, cutting into his chest. Spitting blood, he lunged once more, this time Jack was ready, turning to the side, grabbing the guy's wrist and twisting his arm down to the floor where he stood on his hand, causing him to drop the knife. At this moment in time, Jack notices a small tattoo on the man's wrist, grabbing it, he pulled him back up, the guy was whimpering. Jack grabbed his head ans smashed it against the wall. 'You think its funny to touch my woman eh pretty boy? DO YOU?' he smashed him against the wall again before dragging him by his hair over to Ivy, kneeling down, he put his head real close to the other man, his mouth almost pressed against his cheek. 'Now you're going to apologise.' Jack looked up to Ivy, blood dripping down his mouth. 'I can't hear no apologies!' 'S...sorry.' Jack smiled breathlessly. 'That's a good boy.' He dropped him on the floor, standing up and scooping Ivy up into his arms, carrying her out into the streetlamps.

By the river, Jack put her down, he was sure they were far enough from him for her to feel safe. He wiped a hand across his mouth, not noticing the blood that smeared on it, the same blood that was seeping through his clothes. 'Are... are you okay...?' he asked, feeling light-headed, putting a hand on a nearby wall. He looked up at her as he haunched over, looking truly concerned. He reached up to her neck, it was bleeding a little, but with one brush of his finger, the cut was gone. His hand from her neck went up to cradle her face, his expression pained. 'I'm sorry, I shouldnt've let you go...' The energy seemed to drain from him, he hadn't noticed the wound in his side or how deep the knife had sliced into his arm. Before he knew it, the colours were fading, and he hit the ground.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 am

The knife against her throat was cool, sending a chill down her spine she looked down to the Italian’s hand – tense, if he pressed any harder he would kill her. As Jack began to encourage him her eyes bolted wide open. Bastard. But calmed down as he continued. Ivy was far more preoccupied with the knife at her throat biting into her skin a little more with each of Emilio’s coarse words. As Emilio’s hand grabbed her attention Ivy’s breath hitched again, Ivy’s eyes met Jacks for a second as she looked to the Italian hand again as. She could feel the drip of blood run down her neck, settling by her collarbone. Her eyes began to glisten, fighting back a few small tears of pain. Nothing like pain she felt when fighting Xander or Jack; it was sharper, it made Ivy feel sick.

The next few minutes blurred into one moment in time, one second she was being held against the brick wall by a knife, the next against another wall looking at the name man’s bloodied face apologising before being scooped up into Jack’s arms. For once Ivy didn’t refuse or protest. Instead she laid her head against his shoulder until he put her down. “I’m fine... he was just a little-... well a lot of a nutter... I’m fine...” She hadn’t properly looked at Jack since he had put her down she was a little shaken. She didn’t expect to see Emilio again, people in their line of work didn’t last that long. Ivy was glad she had gotten out whilst she could- but it seemed that was all going to return. His expression unsettled Ivy as he apologised. “Are you okay? You don’t look so good...” She looked down to his chest and gasped. “Jack! You’re bleeding! Jack!” But he collapsed. Immediately she to his side and grabbed his phone from his pocket. At first she considered calling for an ambulance but quickly dismissed the idea and rang Alistair, as she was sure he could speak English. “It’s not Jack, well it is! The problem is Jack, he’s hurt really bad, he’s bleeding out on me...I have no idea where we are! Just find us! He’s bleeding out!” Hanging up the phone Ivy tried to prop Jack up against the wall without his head lolling. It was an agonising wait for Ivy- she professed to despise Jack for taking her away in the middle of the night, but now her hands were stained in his blood and she didn’t really want Jack to go.

“Get up, get up! Get up!!” Ivy hit Jack several times, she would have tried mouth to mouth or CPR but she had no idea what either was; only ever hearing them used on daytime hospital dramas. Catching sight of a headlight and hearing an engine Ivy waved over Alistair. Ivy stepped away from the commotion and shouted to Alistair “I’ll meet you all back at the hotel later, I have something I need to do.” Waving the key card in Alistair’s direction before walking off, straightening her hair back down after being tousled around. The streets were narrow and dim, the occasional street light or glow from a shop window lit Ivy’s way back towards that apartment building. She knew something was going on or about to happen and she wanted to find out, even if it meant diving back into life she had fought hard to get back out of.

Stood at the door of the converted town house she couldn’t remember what apartment she had ran from so she decided to press each buzzer until she recognised the voice on the other end. “Emilio. We need to talk, properly this time.” She got not reply at first. Pressing the buzzer again Ivy repeated herself until he replied “Shh, shh, I hear you... meet me around the corner in five minutes...baby girl.” Ivy shook her head at the sound of his cruel laugh – it was one of the things that had enticed her in the first place. Walking around to a small open air bar that she assumed Emilio meant; opposed to the alleyway... she began to think back.

It was the summer of 2008, Ivy being seventeen was visiting family on the Amalfi Coast of Italy, but the sightseeing and daily trips to the beach were growing tiresome. Lingering around the small village a male model caught her eye, they were doing some summer shoot for something, but what was being sold wasn’t what she was interested in. She waited around for nearly three hours for him to get away just for her to bump into him. He introduced himself as Emilio but months later Ivy soon knew this wasn’t his actual name. But she spent the summer with Emilio, lying with him on the balcony of his rented apartment. Ivy treated Emilio like she treated the majority of her men, like play things. Until she learnt he wasn’t a male model.

After a day of fooling around with the stereo at full volume Emilio had gotten into the shower leaving Ivy to become rather curious, rifling through drawers she found a small bundle of letters, skim reading a few her heart sank. She had been involved in petty crime herself but what they were doing was worse, far worse.

Being caught in the act, Ivy was taken along for the ride and opened up to a world she couldn’t quite comprehend- being taken down the rabbit hole.

Ordering a strawberry daiquiri she saw Emilio, dressed in a suit but looking beaten. He had managed to bandage his hand and wrist, walking with a slight limp. It was obvious he was hurting but upon seeing Ivy he stood straight. Sitting opposite her, Emilio pulled away Ivy’s hair to look behind her ear to see a small copy of the Insignia on Emilio’s wrist, but it was intricately decorated as a way of making it less obvious. “You didn’t get it removed then.”He raised an eyebrow, Ivy just shrugged shrugged “Don’t have the time, I don’t care to either.” He leant back “You wanted to talk? We’ll talk, unless you are up for round two... say, where is you knight in shining armour? It’s not like you to need saving... then again you weren’t struggling much...” He laughed. Ivy leant forward and hissed. “What are you doing here?”Emilio ran a hand through his hair “Business princess, business as usual...”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Jack remembered nothign after hitting the floor. He couldn't remember there being darkness, or light, or... anything. The next thing he remembered was a faint light coming from behind his closed eyelids and a soft, memorable voice. 'I sent you to do a job for me.' He groaned, knowing only too well that he was dead, and in serious trouble. 'It was a small thing Jack. Saving the girl wasn't important.' Jack raised himself from where he was with a groan, slowly opening his eyes. He was on a lake, or atleast, he presumed it to be a lake, He couldn't see the edges but it wasn't sea water. He was sitting on a floating pontoon of a feasonable size, white linen sheets hanging from the roof magestically. It was dark, but the light of the moon overpowered the darkness as it reflected into the pool of water. Everything was deathly silent. Not a breath of wind. 'She's important to me.' He didn't know where she was, but he knew she was there. 'You can't have your emotions cloud your obsevancies. She's hiding something from you. And what you died for tonight was only one part of this twisted underworld.' He gazed around not seeing anyone but the silence. But at that moment, he knew, he knew that she was there. Standing and turning, he saw her. Even though there was no breeze, her milky white hair floated in the air. Her eyes were a stark white and her complection the same. She seemed to eminate light, which was only the start. Jack was tall, but she was godly, her presence consuming everything else. It almost hurt to look at her, and yet, he couldn't look away. 'I'll save you this once Jack. But remember who you are. Finish this. You cannot trust the girl.' He dropped to his knees, 'Isis...' he was struck with both fear and awe. She smiled. 'My son, you will gain your reward in due course.'

The pain was unlike anything he had ever felt, unbearable, like everything that was inside him was convulsing and burning. He cried out, the cry soon becoming and enraging and invigorating cry. He opened his eyes, standing, and the whole world seemed to jolt. He rippled with life, dripping in his own blood but no visable wounds. He looked around the room, his eyes a deathly black. He was back in the hotel room, nobody was there, or atleast he thought there wasn't. 'Jaicos...' He laughed, a deep chilling laugh. 'Rosa. Diablo oh Diablo... did you miss me?' He turned to see her standing there, her eyes blackened from tears of blood. 'You were...' He laughed again 'I was. But now I am not. I am alive Rosa. She... she was...' Rosa looked at him with no expression. 'I have things to do.' he said, snapping back into the world. 'Where is the girl?' Rosa glared. 'She never returned with you.' He stooped mid-breath. 'What?

Jack looked sharp in a suit. He wasn't used to wearing somethign so restricting yet, nothing could be denied that he was godly. It was tapered to his body so instinctivly that you could almost presume it was a second skin. His shoes reflected the light from the street lamps. His hair was short now, and he was flawless. In his opinion, he had found her once, and would find her again, but it wasn't Ivy he was looking for. He walked to the door of a club, the bouncer looked at him, he looked old enough. Inside was manic, there were women in there hundreds, the music was unbearably loud, but he wasn't there for them. He walked to the far side and to a staircase that was being guarded by armed, thick men. One of them stopped him. 'And where do you think you're going sunshine.' Jack was smaller than both of the men, but that couldn't be hard for anyone, they were huge. 'I'm here to see Mr Dovico. Fernando. He should be expecting me.' The men looked to eachother and laughed. 'Nobody see's Mr Dovico.' Jack looked at the man who talked. 'I don't believe you know who I am.' The man arched an eyebrow. 'Go and tell Mr Dovico that a Mr Farrell is there to see him. Jay Farrell.' Fear seemed to suddenly flash across the men's eyes as one ran toward a closed door. He sson returned. 'Come through.'

Inside the heavily armed and guarded room was an older man, a man with greying hair and dark skin, he looked threatening in a suit, but stood with a weasly smile upon the Captain's entrance. 'Mr Farrell... I knew... or rather... I'd hoped you would be visiting me before my death.' He held out a hand presumably to be shook. Jack looked at it, before, with a snarl 'Sit down, Mr Dovico.' The man sat, resiliantly. 'I expected you would... you would come less... quietly...?' The man seemed to shake with exitement. 'I'm not here for talk Mr Dovico.' his face dropped. 'I am here to discuss buisness. Specifically Roderigo. And where I can find him.' Mr Dovico was no longer friendly, when Roderigo's name was mentioned, the whole room seemed to grow tense. 'Jay...' he leaned back in his large chair patronisingly. 'Jay you are a young man. Younger than I had expected, but young all the same. You are aware, as am I, of all the roumers surrounding your origin. Roumers Jay. You are, at the most, Twenty Two. Whereas they say you are timeless.' Jack stayed completely still, completely unreadable. 'You are an ordinary man, opposed to them that say you can kill a man upon them looking at you. You look uncomfortable in a suit, yet, they say you have been dealing buisness for thousands of years. They say you are the brother to the devil himself.' Fernando stopped, with an arched eyebrow, his fingers locking together. Jack, after staying momentarily paused, slowly began to rise. His eyes grew increasingly dark, the air grew colder and lighter, thinning as he grew. The artifricial lights flickered menicingly and the men in the room slowly began to break down into whimpering wrecks. Mr Dovico sat, unable to move for fear. He stood at full height while men around him cried for their mothers or for death. There was nothing presumably different about him, but they knew, they could see. He parted his lips, breathing in haggardly before pausing to say 'Herself.'

Jack walked away calmly from the blazing inferno of the burning club behind him. He was going to find Ivy. Walking around for mere minutes, the sound of ambulances and firetrucks in the distance, he soon found her, sitting casually with the man he had previously ripped from her just hours before. He stood on the street corner, looking flawless still. His foot up against a wall, he leaned on it, his hands in his pockets. He couldn't see what they were talking about, but his eyes boring into the two of them soon caught the young man's attention. He stood rapidly before murmering somethign hurridly to Ivy, who then turned to look at Jack also. He kissed her on the cheek, and left. Watching to see that he had completely disappeared from sight, he approached her, sitting in the seat the young man had sat in just moments before. She looked shocked. 'Who is he.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm

“It was always business Emilio, sweetheart.” She rolled her eyes and leant back into her chair away from him, taking a sip from her glass. He had no objections. “Some of us don’t get to pick and chose when we work, I have a wife back in Tuscany, a small boy to support,” Ivy laughed. “Yes, but ere you are still, killing off the weak and reaping the rewards. Does your wife sill think you are a stock investor? Jet-setting the world?” Emilio looked a little uncomfortable, mumbling something in Italian. “Well?” Ivy smiled, revelling in the small glimpse of guilt to cloud his eyes. “I thought so. Emilio turned the topic around. “What are you doing back here then? I never thought I would see the day.” Sitting up straight Ivy smiled “Well, you, know me. I don’t like to be in one place for too long. I am with how do you put it, friends.” Emilio shrugged. “Your prince charming?” Taking a sip of her drink, Ivy nearly choked. “He is not my charming.” The words were difficult to pronounce. “So, is there anything of interest going on around here then? Something rather large if you are involved...” She didn’t like to linger on Jack, leaning over the table she smirked, curious. “Can’t disclose that sort of information, you know that, since you left, you can’t know.” Ivy scowled. “What is I said I wanted in again? You know, just a small job while I’m here?” The side of her heel pressing gently into his trouser leg. Emilio eventually caved in. “Here, take this, I’ll get in contact with you later.” Handing a black pistol under the table he smiled. “I may need some assistance with a target tomorrow.” About to thank Emilio, the mood suddenly changed. He stood quickly. “I have to get going, I’ll keep in contact.” She stood, kissing him on the check before sitting back down. His eyes had darted to the left before walking away. Looking over her shoulder Ivy saw Jack walking over, suited impressively. She had always known about Emilio’s violent mood swings but to leave so suddenly was out of character for him, jack had obviously made an impression.

She sat alone for a moment, finishing her drink and placing the gun in the inside pocket of her jacket. As Jack sat down Ivy tensed a little, she didn’t know how he had been able to get on his feet so quickly after being wounded as badly as he had been. She was certain she would have had the next day to help Emilio and keep her name known in the business before leaving. But now she had to think on her feet. “A friend.” She was aware of how ridiculous she sounded, but ever-shameless Ivy continued, managing to make sense of the situation. “He is an old friend from when I was a teenager; I met him when visiting family when I was sixteen.” She paused, putting her Jacket on. “And ever since I have known him, he has had a problem with narcotics, cocaine mainly. When he has an off turn like before, you are best not to struggle- he rarely hurts anybody when like that.” She paused. “Besides, what business is it of yours? I don’t need saving, especially not from you.” Ivy lingered on her last words; beneath the defensive exterior she couldn’t have felt more of the opposite. When Jack pulled her away from Emilio, in the midst of it all she felt amazing- as if someone for the first time cared about her well-being. But in hindsight Ivy assumed it was for another, more possessive reason; leaving her feeling bitter. Jacket on, Ivy stood, turning to leave. Perhaps she should have left with Emilio when the chance arrived.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:09 am

“He is an old friend from when I was a teenager; I met him when visiting family when I was sixteen.” Jack watched as she casually slipped on her jacket. “And ever since I have known him, he has had a problem with narcotics, cocaine mainly. When he has an off turn like before, you are best not to struggle- he rarely hurts anybody when like that.” she was lying. “Besides, what business is it of yours? I don’t need saving, especially not from you.” He'd be alright with the big Z just striking her down with a lightning bolt right there and then. He lent back in his chair, calling out loudly, stopping her from leaving. 'Did your mother never tell you stories when you were younger. Of pirates and magic? Gods and damsels?' he still clung onto a hope that Olivia had cared about him, that she told her children of him. His chest seemed hollow (ironically) just to think about her having children with a land-loving ponse of a man that couldn't give her what she wanted... or maybe... it was what she wanted. 'Maybe you should of listened to those stories.' he muttered, drinking down a scotch that had somehow appeared in his hand. He drank it down in one, standing with her. 'I feel like I have to apologise.' he said, taking her arm and walking her though the streets, as if he were a proper gentleman for once. 'I believe, whilst showing your old friend some manners the other night, I may have called you my woman.' he glanced over to her. 'You're not my woman. Not even one of them. I apologise for that.' He paused for a second, his voice now dropping to a low growl. 'But I will not apologise for coming to get you. And I will never' he had stopped, walking, looking her straight in the eye 'apologise for what I did to him.' there was somethign scary in his eyes. He looked so sharp, so clean so... normal... but there was still something about his whole persona that seeped out of him like blood, something powerful, and almost evil. It chilled the air around them.

They got back to the hotel soon enough, only to find Rosa's voice screaming out from behind the door. Xander was sat outside the room looking sorry for himself. 'What's going on?' ack said, letting go of Ivy to stride over to the boy, he looked up 'Ah, the big M she er... not so happy with Danny being mortal and all that... unfortunately dad... uh... Alistair felt in high spirits after a drink and decided to argue my case with an analogy about her social life... now I don't think I fancy going in...' Jack grinned. 'Ah... well, glad to see Ali's finally grown some... can't be bad for him... wait a minute... where's danny boy? She hasn't...?' 'Eaten him? No not yet, he's downstairs getting himself a drink. He'll be up in a minute ha.' he laughed nervously. Jack looked down at the poor sod and flung him his key. 'You go inside my room for a bit. I'll sort thins out. The boy seemed to light up. 'Ta U.J!' he skipped into jack's room, shutting the door behind him. Jack looked at his sisters door just as something very heavy (hopefully not a body) was flung at it. He flinched a little before looking at Ivy. 'Eh... they can sort it out for themselves. The night's still young, I still look good, you fancy going out?'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 am

Ivy kept her eyes down; she didn’t want to think of Jack as anything more than the chauvinistic ego centrist who whipped her away in the middle of the night. Right now he was like all the other men she had met at first, they had all been gentlemen of high stature, but now they always changed, Ivy knew this was fact in the case of Jack. But with the slight shrug of her shoulders Ivy decided to enjoy the quaint pleasantry whilst she could. Reaching the hotel, she had to start planning what she was going to do the next day, if Emilio’s past was anything to go by, he would strike in the early evening, she was going to have to get away for then, gun included. The cold metal pressed against the underside of her arm as she took the stairs. Stood outside of the rooms with Jack she didn’t want to face going out again, if Ivy got tipsy she would tell all, ruining her chance to keep up her underground reputation. “Uh, no. I don’t feel so good.” She sighed; a convincing liar when it came to feeling ill. “I think I’ll just stay here for the evening.” She didn’t wait for Jack’s approval, instead walking straight into their hotel room, walking past Xander. “Piss off.” As Ivy took off her heels she shrunk by six inches. Pulling off her Jacket Ivy made sure Xander wasn’t looking when she slipped the gun into one of her handbags. “Just keep it down yeah?” Unzipping the side of her dress, Ivy let it fall to the floor and lay on the bed in her underwear, closing her eyes she found herself to be surprisingly tired. Her eyes growing heavy, ivy lay on her front, asleep in minutes.

Rudely awoken by the slamming of a door, Ivy scolded the intruder but stayed still, trying to sleep. She soon knew it was Jack climbing into the bed and braced herself for a fight. She wasn’t up for negotiation. “Shut up.” She hissed, pushing Jack away with the flat of her palm on his chest. Keeping to a separate side of the bed she managed to fall asleep, occasionally having to nudge Jack.

Morning came soon enough, as Ivy sat up she had to think how she was going to get out of anything during the day. She hoped that Jack would have ‘business’ and she could just lose Danny in a marketplace. In fact Ivy liked the idea so much that she didn’t leave the verdict up to debate, launching herself out of the bed she dressed but not in the way she normally would have. Instead of a tight black dress and heels she wore a pair of fitted jeans and pale lime converse. Picking up one of the old white shirts Jack had lying around Ivy tied it around her hips and took off with her handbag. Not leaving a note she slid out of the room and towards where Danny was staying with Xander. Not knocking on the door she was surprised to see Danny dressed. “Oi, you. Come on, we’re going shopping before we have to leave.” Seeming a innocent enough request Danny nodded and took off with Ivy in a taxi towards the old town. She only had to wait now.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:50 am

Jack shrugged. 'Whatever woman. Suit yourself. 'XANDER! You and Danny are coming out for a night with me!' They boys went drinking, and when Jack wen't drinking, he went drinking. The boys left way too early, sneaking back into the room with compete silence and falling asleep in the empty inside pool together. Jack however stayed out until he was absolutely lathered, drinking to Isis, having women several times over and still not getting tired. He finally rolled in about five o'clock in the morning, slamming open the door, his tie tied around his head, his shirt untucked and his jacket and one of his shoes missing. 'SUNSHINE LOLI*hic*POPS AND RAAAAIIIINBOOOOWSSSS AHH ITS IVEEEEEEEEEE! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! GIVE IT UP FOR THE WOMANNNNN!! Come on woman, you know you *hic* want to. Make an old God happy *Hic* he undid his trousers and kicked off his remaining shoe and crawled into bed, jumping onto Ivy 'LOVE ME LOVE *hic* ME SAAYYTHATYOULOOOVEEEMEEEEE!HAHAHAHAHAAA!' The Captain burst into hysterics as she pushed him off of her. Finally after a few verses of Abba he fell asleep.

Jack woke up next day late in the afternoon. Everyone was gone and he had no idea what happened the night before. He was wearing his socks, his shirt and his tie around his head. He picked up his trousers and rifled in the pockets only to pull out a couple of colourful thongs and an empty condom packet. He grinned. Suddenly, the door burst open. 'JACK! Jack! I know where they're heading tonight!' Everything seemed to speed up into fast forward from there, they had dressed, Rosa had gone with him, dressed in a harmless looking dress, well, harmless seeming as she was the devil incarnate. Jack again had bought himself a new suit, it was what he was recognised for in those parts, the now Jay Farrell, the infamous criminal who never aged and never left anyone alive. They were going down to a secluded warehousem where innocent girls were being taken, and slaved off, while men caught squealing were murdered cold-bloodedly. Little things that really got to Jack. Men thinking they could get away with things like that, and men not knowing who he was. He walked right into the warehouse, like he was meant to be there. A man looked him over before walking up to him. 'What's this?' Jack grumbled something. 'Who are you anyway?' the guy raised an eyebrow and raised his gun a little too. 'Emilio he sent me...' his voice was a little rough, like he was shy or akward about something. 'Told me t' get dis one...' He yanked rosa around by the arm, she was gagged and tied up by the wrists. The man chuckled a little. 'Aha, you did good sonny, what a catch. Nice, very nice.' He circled around Rosa looking her up and down, touching in various places. Rosa looked genuinely scared, when he was facing her, she looked murderous when he wasn't. 'Might be keeping her for m'self you know haHA.' he punched Jack on the arm, his accent cirtainly wasn't italian. 'Yo, what's your name here anyway eh?' Jack looked up at the guy. 'Simeon. Where do she go? She gave me trouble.' The man raised an eyebrow 'Ah did she? Maybe uncle Roy'll have to teach her some manners eh? haHa. No, yous take her to Eddie, he'll be with the boss man. Dont look so scared boy, you did the right thing. Good money yous know. haHA.' he clapped him on the back and pointed over to an upstairs room. Jack nodded and proceeded to drag his sister away. 'I swear if one dirty mortal touches me...' 'Shhhh...' scolded Jack, they were in. All they had to do now, was not be recognised by anyone.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:57 am

The old town was bustling, everyone rushing before the shops shut in the late afternoon. After wandering around shop after shop Ivy stopped, she had to lose him quick, it was coming up to four and she knew exactly where to find Emilio. “Hey babe, I got to go get my hair re done, Rosa told me a small place, here take Jack’s card and go back up to the designers and grab us some stuff, he won’t mind.” She laughed and winked. Waving Danny off Ivy picked up her pace and found herself with time to spare, seeing Emilio walk up to her with a black bag in the old dockyard. “Glad you could make it princess, time to get your mojo back. Show me how you used to make grown men cry.” He had a sickening grin, the sort of grin that Ivy revelled in. “Let’s go baby.” Emilio handed her the black bag, inside was a men’s suit, customised to fit a woman. “Like the old days.” He smiled. Changing there on the street Ivy matched Emilio, and the majority of the ring members and if it wasn’t for her black hair she’d be unrecognisable. Tying her hair back, leaving small bits to frame her face Ivy took the gun from her bag, put all her clothes in the black bag and threw them into the water. It was time to bring in their men. “Right princess, it’s the usual sort of deal, loan sharking, but these guys are important, owe over 24million Euros between them, had a year to pay up but not a cent. No second chances, you know the rules. We’re bringing them in, teaching them a lesson they won’t forget. Ivy nodded, before she had never been in the warehouse when the men were being ‘taught a lesson’ Emilio thought she was too young for that. She had killed a man in the open, but in the warehouse strong men were reduced to nothing, crying out if terror, pleading for death, for their mothers, for their saviour. But nothing ever came for them, except cold lead. Now at nineteen he thought it as about time she was introduced properly to their ring.

“They will be getting off of their boat any moment now, seen, it’s just pulling in to the marina now.” There were only two men, easy enough to handle. They waited behind a wall quietly for the two suited men to walk by them. Ivy was ruthless about it. Grabbing the taller man by his collar sharply, hitting him over the head with the back of the pistol, knocking him out cold, she didn’t see was Emilio did. Dragging them to the abandoned warehouse the door was opened immediately for them but instead of being taken into the main floor, the pair and their victims were guided off into a separate stone room. Men bound chairs, Emilio and Ivy waited for them the regain consciousness before anything.

Eyelids flickering were the first sign. Emilio cooed in one of the men’s ears with a haunting whisper “So you think you can make repayments whenever you feel like it? Sorry my friend; it’s not how things work around here.” Ivy walked up towards the taller, heavier tanned man. “You caused alotta problems around here, needed that money see...” And with one sharp movement cracked the pistol handle across the man’s face, him crying out in pain and shock; not expecting a young woman to be so ruthless. “So, you going to tell us why we haven’t seen a repayment?” Kneeing him in the stomach, Ivy nearly topple the chair. “Come on....come on.... dry those tears.” She hit him again. “Wipe those bloodies eyes...” Cracking his kneecaps. “Reasons not excuses baby... gimme some reasons!” Hitting him repeatedly she began to shout. “Come on, come on, come on! Answer me!” Her hands now bloodied Ivy was growing tired. Kicking the chair onto it’s back Ivy stood over the man, without another word shooting him point blank. Blood kicking back over her suit.

Turning away and ignoring the other man’s desperate cries and pleas she didn’t watch Emilio, instead she leant against the wall with her eyes closed. Her heart racing, her breathing quick. The majority of Ivy enjoyed the thrill of what she had just done, but there was a small burning sense of doubt, something she was sure would haunt her for the rest of her life. But for now she felt successful. When the second gunshot fired Emilio dropped the gun and came over to Ivy, turning her to face him, her back against the wall. “Impressive Ivy, I didn’t think you had it in you.” He wiped a spot of blood from her face “My princess has grown up.” Lifting her chin so her eyes met his “Well done kid. Well done.” With a kiss he broke away to light a cigarette.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 am

'What the hell is this place?' Rosa hissed as screams were heard from some rooms, screams of fully grown men. Two gunshots. No more screaming. Jack winced at the silence. He had killed alot of people in the past, but with his sister being keeper to the underworld, they were sent right back again, no harm done. This... this was murder. Even though Rosa was gagged, they could still talk to eachother telepathically. They climbed the stairs to the small room that the fat, balding pervert had motioned towards. Opening the door, two men looked up from what they were doing. They laughed, standing. 'Oh, we gots ourselves another pretty one, she looks pretty mean too. Not a job for yous Lois HAha.' the other man ginned. 'Who're yous?' Jack paused 'Simeon... Emilio sent m...' 'Emilio? Yous sure boy? Emilio works on the other circuit...' Jack shrugged. The two boys looked at eachother skeptically. They were dressed the same, the same as eachother and the same as Jack. The same, slicked back, greasy hair, the same Italian looking features, same black suits, it was like some kind of Mafia all over again. 'Yous want her or not?' taht seemed to get their attention. Just one touch, that's all I need. Let them touch me Jack glanced over to his sister, her eyes were darkening, she could blow everything by acting too soon. Don't kill, just immobilize. she shrugged off the comment as one of the men walked up to her, the talkative one. 'Pretty. Italian or Porta Rican?' Jack shrugged. Touch me go on, do it 'Hay Ed, come take a look at this, what do yous think?' The other man came over. Touch me 'I don't know, she kinds looks... wait, what did you say your name was again?' Jack looked up 'Simeon.' The man was looking at him intensly now, like he was looking for something. Jack tried not to look at him, tried to hide his eyes. 'Hay Lois... yous remember their being a Simeon on the register.' 'Now that you come to mention it...' New plan Jack pulled a gun from his pocket and pointed it at the man directly infront of him, as he did so, he slit Rosa's ropes, setting her free to grab the other guy by the arm, he screamed in pain and hit the floor, Jack didn't wait, instead lowering the gun and shooting him in the leg. 'Where's Roderigo?' The man was howling in pain. 'Shut up.' Rosa hissed, touching his throat delicately, the noice stopped. 'Now where is he, you tell us and we'll leave you alone, you don't... she gets full reign over Your bodies... and you won't much enjoy it when you're dead.' The littler one, Ed was it, looked up into Jack's face with horror. 'You're him aren't you... Farrell... Yous... Jack fired another shot, this time, straight through the ceiling. 'SHUT UP.' he sighed, 'You see... I asked yous a question.' 'He's on the lower deck, meeting with an old friend he said, room 11 please just, please get her away from me...' he looked crying to Rosa who was crouched over him, hands crawling up his chest. Her eyes were black, he air around her growing cold. 'Thankyou Lois. Sister, shut him up too.' She grinned, her pointed teeth bared. 'With pleasure.'

The two now mute men flung in the corner, Rosa dressed in the smaller one's suit, they took a proper look around the room. Rosa not being able to notice, but Jack did. The stench was foul, like rotting meat, It was then they noticed the other people in the room. Women, countless women, crying, bleeding, dead. They were all young, only about age 20 at the most. Rosa turned her head away from it. 'This is sick.' she muttered. Jack couldn't help but be confused by it, usually she revveled in death. Perhaps the underworld was becoming too crowded. He healed the girls that were able to be saved, promising them their freedom when he came back for them, as long as they were quiet for the time being. After they did this, they made their way towards room 11.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:58 am

A few cigarettes later, Emilio turned to Ivy. “Say, wanna go show your face to R? I mean he doesn’t know you’re back here and all and is probably leaving to Cuba in the morning. Would be glad to see you. Especially when I tell him about your talent.” Ivy nodded; she hadn’t seen Roderigo in years, not since she was sixteen and playing messenger. “Should I clean up?” Ivy asked, letting down her hair. “No, wear the blood like a trophy- you did good...for a girl.” Emilio’s laughter echoed throughout the bare room as Ivy hit him across the arm. He led her through another back corridor towards another room at the end of hallway, a steel eleven screwed to the centre. As they entered the room Ivy heard gunshots “What was that?” She looked back to Emilio he shrugged, hands in suit pockets. “Probably the other guys finished with somethin’.” He sighed. “Couldn’t do that, too immoral.” Ivy didn’t know whether to laugh, but Emilio’s face suggested otherwise- probably on the verge of having one of his off moments. Knocking on the faded door a deep Italian voice called for whoever it was to enter. The two stepped in, Roderigo only taking notice of Emilio at first; it took him a moment to realise that Ivy wasn’t one of his regular workers. “What you doin’...” Emilio grinned, running a hand through his slicked hair. “Roddy, remember this one? All of three years ago...” Ivy pulled her bloodied hair from her face.” Roderigo stood from behind his desk with a smug smile. “Couldn’t keep away?” Ivy shrugged, walking over to the leader and shaking his hand. “She’s a natural boss, a proper natural.” Roderigo sat back down nodding his head. “She hanging around?” Emilio shrugged and turned his attention to Ivy. “Are you?” She rolled a cigarette between her fingers “Oh, gee... I don’t know.” Brushing her hair away from her face Ivy left the small insignia behind her ear on show. Both Roderigo and Emilio caught sight of it, he nodded. “Well you’re welcome any time; we need the terrifying ones like you. Use a kid, a girl, keep the bastards on their toes.” Ivy sat back in the chair the end of the cigarette falling apart under the pressure of her fingertips. Ivy wasn’t sure if she could get away with staying, she had just disappeared, she wondered if Jack had gone looking for her, or if he would if she just upped and left. She had time to play around with the idea as the men talked business. She had the pistol in her trouser pockets, it was heavy burden but she liked how it felt in her hand, the feeling of power.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:08 pm

They were out in the large open space of the warehouse now; Rosa had slicked her hair back into a graceful pony tail and had a pair of sunglasses on to cover her eyes, which were undoubtedly black. She had a cigarette in her mouth, and a lighter held up to it. Farrell glanced over to her, pulling the stick out of her mouth and throwing it to the floor, unlit. ‘What’re you doing?’ She sighed, still walking, looking straight ahead as she put the lighter back in her pocket. ‘It’s not like it’s going to kill me...’ They were almost there, so very almost at the corridor which led to room eleven when a shout came from behind them ‘Hay Simone!’ Jack growled, stopped in his tracks and turned very slowly to face the balding obese man that he’d met on the way in. ‘Simeon.’ ‘Yeah whatever. See I’ve been talking to my bois, they’d never seen you round here before, thought yous be useful to them on the western circuit... hay, whos your friend?’ shit Rosa turned almost like it was second nature, she didn’t think, she could blow it all now, just in that one second. It was evident as soon as she turned that he wasn’t stupid. ‘Hay... you’re...!’ she was touching his chest, making it look like he’d collapsed, like she was catching him, or even helping him. ‘You just keep quiet now, thaaaat’s it. Shhhhh... SOMEBODY HELP HE’S HAVING A HEART ATTACK!’ her shouts soon caught a lot of attention, not exactly what Jack had in mind but it gave them the chance to escape. He looked back, the one thing you should never do but he did it. He seemed well liked, he wasn’t a bad man, he wondered if he even knew what was really going on. Rosa seemed to sense her brother’s thoughts as she the muttered ‘don’t worry, he’ll be fine after he wakes up in hospital, won’t remember a thing.’ Jack turned to her, her face expressionless as always, far from the little girl who used to beg for him to play with her, far from the girl that’d show compassion back in the other room. She seemed like she was deep in conversation, even though her mouth was still.
When they reached the door, the two men that should’ve been there guarding it were gone, it was suspicious, very suspicious. Rosa tensed. ‘What?’ Jack muttered, looking at her. ‘It’s warm... really warm.’ Jack couldn’t feel a thing, he knew that his sister was ultra sensitive to things like that, he ignored her, putting it down to the fact they were in a smaller place. ‘Guns only, guns and blades, too many witnesses.’ She nodded, knowing exactly what that meant, lifting a delicate hand, she knocked on the door. Right there she knew something wasn’t right, but she was too close to Jack to feel anything, to decipher what it was. Jack pulled the handle and walked in. There was a desk, and a couple of lamps, some decanters filled with expensive looking alcohol, papers, and a man. Not just a man, but two other people. Rosa glanced at Jack, although he couldn’t see her do so underneath the glasses. They hadn’t bargained for more than one person beyond the door. Jack closed it behind him, staring directly at the man he recognised instantly as Roderigo. He slowly rose to his feet behind the desk. ‘What is the meaning of this? Who are you?’ Jack looked to his right, but his sister wasn’t there. He had no idea where she was, no clue; she was there a second ago. He kept his calm, not showing to him that he was flustered. Just looking at him made him angry, ‘You’re so young. You’re a child.’ He spat, not knowing why this made him so angry, so tense. Roderigo laughed, ‘No younger than you must be. I sense you’re not alone...’ he raised his hand clicking his fingers. Suddenly from right behind him a ball of flames emerged, along with the outraged screams of his sister. She became visible again as she ripped off the helmet from her head and threw it to the floor. She was no longer suited; instead her hair flowed loose, like it was being lifted by some breeze that wasn’t there, her dress seemed to mould out from her skin, no straps or wires or zips held it in place, she was in her partially immortal state. The flames came from her left side, with great screams; she plunged her hand into her side and pulled out the flaming lighter. Roderigo was laughing, a deep laugh, Jack started to realise what he was dealing with, started to understand who, or what, he was.
‘You think you can come in here, without me sensing it? You may have been able to fool my men but not me. Not me... Now who are you!?’ Farrell couldn’t believe him, he was playing around with the elements haphazardly, and still he had no idea who they were. ‘ANSWER ME!’ The decanters on his desk smashed and ignited, causing a ring of flames to shoot up around him. The water vapour in the room was quickly extinguishing. Rosa was now next to his side, holding the helmet she’d taken off. ‘Nifty gadget you’ve got there.’ She smiled ‘thank you, now how do we get rid of this sucker?’ ‘I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!’ It was Jack’s turn to laugh now. ‘Oh come on now! Don’t go throwing your toys out of the pram! Surely you’ve guessed what she is...’ the young man looked at Rosa frantically, searching for something, his eyes caught onto the Greek helmet. ‘Demon rouge... stolen the helmet of the master he owns you...’ Jack laughed, I should stop this insanity, blasphemy! Insulting me such... Jack held his hand out in front of his sister, the air around her blackening. ‘EEEEehhh try again...’ ‘Daughter then, half-blood.’ A rumbling came from deep below the earth. Jack said nothing. ‘And what of me?’ Roderigo looked flummoxed, it all made sense now, even his name. Famous ruler Jack was getting frustrated, angry, and he could see that Rosa was also, but in that split second, he realised once more that they weren’t alone. The two people, where were they? The seats they’d once sat in were now empty. Jack looked around, spotting them in the corner, the man, the man that he’d seen, he’d saved Ivy from, what was his name... Emilio and, there, his arms wrapped around her was... he couldn’t believe it! Didn’t want to believe it. No. It couldn’t be. But it was... ‘You! You’re Jay Farrell, son of Poseidon.’ He was suddenly snapped back into the present. ‘POSEIDON!?’ He roared, lunging at the table, but he couldn’t, the fire. A low chuckle came from inside of the boy, turning into an evil laugh. ‘Oh no, but you don’t know who I am do you. Come on! Stories of you have been circling for years now! And yet not one single inkling of who I am? Tut Tut Jay.’ Rosa hissed inside his head. Think Jaicos, fire, anger, all brawn no brains... suddenly it made sense. ‘ARES! Son of Ares, God of war.’ ‘That’s right pretty boy. ‘ suddenly from above, huge screeching creatures, made from steel. His demons. Rosa had that distant look in her eyes again, like she was talking, suddenly, screams were heard from down the corridor, and the door burst open, there they were, Alistair and his son, Xander, full battle armour. Rosa had been talking to them, telling them what was going on. ‘Ah but what is this? Back up? How cowardly. I’ve had years of training from my father and you are merely inexperienced parasites.’ Alistair stood in front of his boy, who, before they could do anything else, had ran across the room to Emilio and... and her. ‘I CAN’T TOUCH HIM!’ Rosa screamed over the roaring sound of the flames. ‘ARES AND I... WE MADE A DEAL...’ ‘I KNOW!’ Jack screamed in response, damming Isis for not telling him before. Suddenly, the creatures attacked, shooting flames and slashing at Rosa and Alistair. Xander screamed out, only bringing attention to him and the mortals. ‘LEAVE THEM!’ Rosa screamed at her son ‘LEAVE THEM THEY’RE ONLY MORTALS LEAVE THEM!’ But he didn’t, he fought in front of them, taking all the flames, all the slashes, soon being covered in his own blood. Rosa and Alistair were busy with the creatures, Jack felt helpless. The water from the room had almost completely gone.

Something stirred inside of him, something that was deep and painful, like he had forgotten something that was very important. Suddenly there it was. They were in a dockyard. A floating dockyard. ‘YOU THINK YOU’RE SO CLEVER SON OF ARES! BUT TELL ME, DID YOUR FATHER EVER TELL YOU TO READ UP ON YOUR GODS?’ the boy laughed ‘When would I ever need to? Life is to sort for reading’ Jack laughed, building time was what he was good at. Screams emerged from the other side of the room, Xander was fighting a losing battle, on his last legs, he glanced over, his nephew, his best friend, his sister... and her, all dying, all taking the hits, for him. ‘THE GODS DIED MILLENIA AGO, WASTED AWAY UNTIL THEY WERE DUST. FORGOTTEN BY CIVILISATION, BY HUMANITY.’ The boy looked worried, but resilient ‘And what does that have to do with me?’ ‘YOU, HALF-BLOOD WERE CONCIEVED BY THE SECOND ARES, THE MAN APPOINTED TO BE YOUR GOD OF WAR. WHICH MEANS THERE HAS TO BE A GREATER POWER, SOMEONE TO REPLACE THE POWERFUL THREE GODS THAT MANAGED THE REST ALL THOSE CENTURIES AGO.’ Jack was growing taller, the suit melting from him, being replaced with what at first looked at drapery, but then, at a closer look, was water, gushing water. The face of the boy was suddenly turned to horror as he started to realise what was going on. In Jacks hand, a shining staff, a three pronged fork. The Trident. ‘POSIEDON IS DEAD. I AM YOUR GOD NOW!’ Suddenly, the room flooded with tons upon tons of seawater, the boy grasped, desperately thrashed around.
The room was dark, the electricity flickering from the ceiling. Roderigo was dead, lying amongst burning wreckage. Jack stood dry, his breathing laden, heavy. To his right, wailing, such distressed crying. He turned to see his sister, bent over a body. His breath stopped. Please don’t let it be her, please. He walked over; his body now adorned in the suit once more. ‘MY Boy... my beautiful boy...’ draped, limp, and lifelessly in her arms, was Xander, his throat slashed open, his face scorched, his hair dripping wet from the water. They were all wet. All apart from him. He had given his life to save the mortals. The mortals. Ivy! Where was she? The room was empty apart from his group and the body. No.

They had always known that Xander would have some irreplaceable power, something odd and probably useless. His name, defender of the people . They found out when he was around ten in looks, he could move people, transport them to where it was safest. They had always thought it useless, when would the time come when mortals could be moved to safety ever me needed they’re just mortals. He had never seen them that way; he’d loved them, fought to defend them, cried over the loss of them. Now, with his last breath, his last will, he saved them, sent them back to the ship, where he knew they’d be safe.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:47 am

It must have been some awful trip. Stood aboard the ship Ivy couldn’t believe what had just happened. Stood next to her was an even more startled Emilio who hadn’t stopped praying in Italian since they seemed to just appear. “I don’t even want to know what happened then.” She sighed, a feeling of guilt waving over her, taking grip of her insides and holding them tightly. It was as if she was going to be sick. Emilio turned to face Ivy with raging eyes. “That was him! Your fucking prince charming! You knew this was going to happen, you double timed me!” Ivy snapped her head around “Are you joking!?! We’ve been drugged, that couldn’t have possibly been real! How did we get back here then?!?! Huh? Answer that then-.” Emilio grabbed Ivy by the Back of her hair pulling her face sharply into his. “Now you listen to me princess and you listen well. Bad things are happening here, that man is dangerous.” Ivy laughed in Emilio’s face, a slightly nerved laugh. “You’ll be sorry if you stay with him, I promise you that bella...” Throwing Ivy onto the deck, Emilio left the boat fixing his suit. Once he was out of sight Ivy began to panic, she had a horrible feeling that Emilio was right, that what she had just witnessed was a reality. Now with little colour to her face Ivy sought to get rid of the suit and change. On the deck she ripped off the jacket and trousers, wrapping the gun in one of the legs and throwing it into the ocean. Next were the boots and the shirt- tie. Now in her underwear Ivy ran into the Jack’s cabin, throwing on her older clothes. For the first time since she had been on the ship Ivy was genuinely anxious of Jack’s return. Real or not, what she had seen shook her up.

There had been no sign of Danny all day. That was the last thing that she would need; for him to be lost. Lacing her faded boots Ivy set off into the city with no money or mode of contact in search of Danny. At first she went back to the hotel and searched the rooms but there was no sign of him being there, the rooms were identical to how they had been when she left in the morning. When she got outside again the sun was quickly fading, dipping behind the ancient buildings. She couldn’t stop looking, what if he had gotten into trouble? It would have been her fault; she had sent him off on his own in an unknown city. As time went on Ivy began to panic, she couldn’t ask for hep no one seemed to know enough English to make any sense, the hotel offered to ring if he came back but Ivy had broken her mobile on the first day of being on the ship. Frustrated with herself and those around her Ivy stopped in the middle of a crowded street with no idea where to look next. Making her way back to the ship Ivy thought to check the hotel one more time with no luck. She took a long time to get back, waiting until it got darke; making it wasier for her to skulk away.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 pm

They stayed there for a while, Rosa’s pained, shrill screams echoing through the silent warehouse. It became apparent that Xander had not only rescued the two mortals in the room with his last breath, but in the whole dockyard just as it had been flooded by what they would later call a tsunami.
The ship was outside in the wreck of what was the dock. They didn’t want to carry him through the streets, so Jack had caused a mist to come over the sea, to have his ship safely move to him without Captain on board. Alistair raised, his dead son in arms, tears rolling down his seared face. Jack followed, an arm around Rosa as she sobbed, pure red blood dripping from her eyes, the slowly climbed on board, there, stood gormlessly in the middle of the deck, was Ivy. Alistair glared at her, pushed past her, almost knocking her to the floor. Rosa looked up, spotting her she almost immediately began to scream, it was like the noise of hell, the deep despair and anguish in her voice ‘IT WAS YOU! YOU DID THIS TO MY BABY!’ Jack grabbed onto his sister, desperately dragging her back from Ivy. She looked terrified, small. She looked like her . ‘Rosa ROSA!’ Jack shook her, pulling her into him as she began to sob hysterically. He stroked her hair, kissing her head, the pain showing on his face. ‘Shhh... Shhh... I’ll call Olympus. Y... you need to be with... with him now.’ She nodded, her face still buried in her brother’s chest. He guided her into his cabin, where Alistair had gone with the body. He opened the door, out from it poured a bright white light. He ushered her inside and shut the door.
The Captain sighed, resting his head on the door. He picked himself up, turning slowly to stare at Ivy. Without warning, he made an B line for her, grabbing her arm and dragging her up from the floor, when that didn’t work, he dragged her by her hair, pulling her below deck and shutting her in a small empty room, slamming her back down on the floor again. ‘Why do you have to do this?!’ he bellowed, his anger radiating from him. ‘If you weren’t there doing... doing god knows what! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU PRETEND LIKE YOU DON’T NEED MY BLOODY HELP. YOU’RE JUST A LITTLE GIRL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE DEALING WITH!’ He turned and punched the wall, splintering the wood. Suddenly, he started to cry, his back turned to her, palms flat on the wall, head in-between them. ‘Olivia...’ he muttered almost inaudibly ‘Liv...’ Turning around again, lightning fast, he pulled out a short knife blade, running to her and picking her up, pressing the knife against her neck until drops of blood appeared. His face went from that of bloodlust to pain as he began shaking and dropped her again with a cry of frustration. He threw the knife down, dropping to be on the floor with her, grabbing her jaw and pushing it upwards. Still trembling, he pressed his lips against her soft skin, slowly licking the blood from her wound he had just caused. The room span as he threw her down again, crawling into the corner of the room and sitting here, hugging his knees into his chest muttering to himself. ‘D...don’t touch her... evil... n...no... Olivia... shhhh...shhhh... he’s not dead. Not dead. SHUT UP SHUT UP!’ suddenly, quiet at first, that noise that he’d been trying so hard to run from. Like a drumbeat soft it grew louder and louder, until he could no longer hear his own terrified screaming. ‘NO... DON’T TAKE ME! PLEASE PLEASE!’ then, something he hadn’t heard before, a whisper. ‘jack.’ He stopped breathing so heavily. He couldn’t see anything, only her. She was there, in front of him, her hair moving around her, as if she were floating. He reached out to touch her, but she only shimmered, she wasn’t really there, she was never really there. In rage, he stood, screaming and lunging at the image until suddenly it was there, and it was real. He grabbed at her, shaking her, screaming in her face, saltwater tears rolled down his face it wasn’t her, but Ivy, her flame red hair the only distinguishing feature between them. Shaking violently himself, he grabbed her tight, hugging her into him, his strong arms wrapping around her as he rest his head on hers, tears rolling into her hair. ’jack.’ the whisper began again ’jack.’ it was pained, almost like a cry. Suddenly, a blinding light hit him.
He was in a white room, no walls, no floor, no ceiling, just white vast expanses of space. She was there, Olivia, his Olivia, she was crying, her face pained in anguish, but she was older, much older, in her thirties, late thirties. She was all wet, dripping onto the floor, a puddle around her bare feet. She was so very pale, and thin, and she shook as she held her hands out, outstretched towards him. ’jack...’ it hurt him inside to see her like that. It was then he saw the rope burns around her neck. They weren’t deep cuts, no sign of a struggle. He cried as he stumbled towards her. The embrace was so perfect but so wrong at the same time; the sickly sweet smell of salt water clogged his dead lungs as he embraced her. He let go rapidly, walking away, shaking his head it couldn’t be, she can’t have. No it wasn’t right, she didn’t love him...? ’i never stopped loving you’ he dropped to his knees, weeping with the pain that came with the realization. He felt her soft hand against his face, and looked up into her beautiful sad eyes. ’dont be sad my captain i did it for you now i will forever be with you’ he held on to her so tight, but could feel her slipping away ’she and i are one and the same jack i am with her with you we are one person you shall never be alone’ her face faded in front of his eyes, the room darkened and he was there, with her, with Ivy... his hands clasped around her face like they had been around hers, the same face, the same...
His lips touched hers, his face pained as he kissed her, he was so gentle, loving her like he had loved the first. His hands cupped her face, caressing her, you shall never be alone. His kisses intensified, the tears drying, the pain easing. He had her against the wall, his hands exploring her body, his kiss rough and passionate. He pulled away, if only for a second, catching her glance and holding it, his eyes the deepest blue, silver light dancing in them as he stared into her eyes.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:10 am

Olivia stood herself in front of the fire over her drawing room, she sighed deeply; her insides aching with great sadness. It was ten years of and she had two sons; oh how she had wanted a daughter. Sons just reminded Olivia of how they should have been his, how they didn’t look like him. With daughters she would have had someone to retell the romantic fantasy she had once lived, that she had given up on a selfish whim. And to show for it? Olivia had married into an extremely wealthy family and had all she could ever want in life, but him. The decade had left her with bitter memories and tear stained nights. In front of the roaring fire Olivia read over her final letter to her captain. It was to be the letter that she took to her death. Tying it with a thin silver ribbon Olivia stored it under her dress. Her husband was to travel to France that day, Olivia and their sons to join them. The boat was going to be their home for a week or more, but she didn’t intend to stay the night.

Aboard the tall ship Olivia waited for the evening with clouded eyes, she was growing impatient, wishing for the crew to reside below deck, she had already found a small section of rope to finish her plan. As night took cover, Olivia had no hesitation. On the side of the boat she tied the knot, sure it would break and she would plummet into the sea, where she belonged, and her final love letter by her side. She would be reunited with her first and final love.

It was a blur, a nonsensical blur. With Jack pressing Ivy to the wall with a knife to her throat she quickly tried to make peace but her eyes were clouded with fresh tears. She hardly noticed the pain coming from her throat and small beads of blood encircled the deepening wound. Tears rolled slowly down her cheeks, out of sync with her frantic struggles. Being dropped to the floor Ivy felt dizzy, panicked and frightened, Jack had been acting in a way she had never thought possible by any person; erratic and bloodthirsty, though his eyes seemed to be all over the place as if he wasn’t in control of his own actions, as if he was also in a state of panic. A new wave fear washed over Ivy as Jack pulled her Jaw upwards, tearing the wound. She was certain he had gone insane from the death of Xander, and this was how she was going to meet her end, at the hands of a psychopath.

Scrambling to her feet Ivy was set on running from the boat but she couldn’t believe her eyes as Jack began to mutter to himself in the corner. She stopped in her tracks, turning around in front of Jack, looking at him with pained and confused eyes. In one day he had been able to turn her entire world upside down, breaking the boundary of what was real and imaginary and here he was; a wreck on the floor. Ivy didn’t know what to do. Stood there dumbstruck she wasn’t sure what happened but before she could realise, Jacks hands her around her, caressing her face, his face pained as he kissed her softly. It felt as if her heart stopped, right there and then, as if a flame inside her had been ignited. Ivy took a deep breath in. Wondering what he would do next. But as his hands met her teary face something felt as if it was in place. Ivy’s hand made their way to clasp Jack’s neck, losing herself in his kiss. As he caught her glance, there was something in his eyes that she had never seen before. Ivy didn’t know what it was, but it made her want to stay, regardless of all that had been said and done, she didn’t want to leave anymore.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top