Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 am

Jack Farrell had woken up the night after the drunken incident remembering next to nothing. He knew he had hurt her, but not quite how severely. Seeing her shattered body in his bed made min curse under his breath, and then very loudly. Concerned that he would wake her, he exited the room. He didnt care that he was wearing hardly any clothes, nobody would be up that early anyway. The Captain made his way towardd the stables, where he swiftly located Xavier. His slender ears were pricked toward the captain. 'Alright?' he asked, slightly peculiar seeming as he was an animal. 'Jack noticed one of his hats that he had left on the door to identify Xavier's whereabouts. He took the hat, placed it on his head and mounted the beast.

Jack was soon back, but this time, with an older woman, and a trunk. They strode into the room to find Olivia already awake. Jack turned to the woman 'please, take a seat behind that screen while i tend to Olivia.' the woman duly went behind an oriental screen while Jack pawed over and gently lifted one of Olivia's hands. It was them that looked the most painful. He gripped them tightly for a moment, closing his eyes and breathing something under his breath. When he opened them again, his eyes were a pure gold, and he seemed distant, but only for a second. 'You can come in now madem Elizabeth.' he called. the woman came running, along with her large trunk.

The Mythical Captain Farrell had powers beyond compare, he could do, strange things. Sometimes wonderful. Sometimes of the deepest evil.
Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:50 am

Staring out of the window, Oliva wasnt sure if the Captain would return, what little clothes he had taken on shore were still on the small talbe close to where he slept but he had plenty on the ship. Looking down at her wrists again they took most of her focus, they were throbbing and burning. It wasnt long until the captain had returned with a woman, older than herself with a rather large trunk. Looking at the trunk she was unsure what was happening. As the captain took her by the hands she nearly cried out as he gripped her wrists but she was enchanted by his eyes. It was then she knew he was true to the legend. Before she could say anything in return the woman, Elizabeth came out from behind the intricate screen armed with a tape measure. She began to take various measurements of Olivia until she was satisfied. Turning to her trunk , the middleaged woman took out various sized corsets and tried them on Oliva, with only a few fitting her small waist Elizabeth decided that the dark burgandy underbust corset with a newly sewn white blouse suited Olivia.

Turning to Captain Farrell Elizabeth gave him a questioning glance, awaiting his opinion; after all he was paying.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:17 am

Jack trusted Elizabeth, although he had only just met her, he could tell she was a kindly woman who enjoyed her job. The Captain stared at Olivia for a while, Burgandy... he didnt like it. Placing a hand on his chin like he was inspecting a painting, he spoke 'the colour washes her out, her skintone is too light for this, plus, i dont like satin, such a cheap looking material.' He contemplated this statement for a while, whilst looking Olivia up and down. Elizabeth looked bemused at how he had known so much. 'Do you do Oceanic imports?' he asked, hoping she would know what he meant. 'I know there are cirtain people that send over animals for trade, leather and such.' Elizabeth nodded hurridly
'yes yes, just let me see.' she rummaged through her large striped trunk. As she did so, two young girls appeared at the door, dressed in buttons and pearls. They looked European, probably British. They courtseyed at the door to Jack. Definately British. 'Morning.' With Farrell's greeting, Elizabeth spun courtly on the spot and aknowledged the girls, they courtseyed again. 'for goodness sake, Victoria, Jane, get in here. Did you pack my new arrivals?' One of the girls, obviously older rushed over to help her assumed mother. 'Mother, The new new arrivals are in the side, see here they are.' The girl pulled out some foreign looking thing, Elizabeth snatched it off of her and held it up to olivia. 'hmmm, yes yes...' she muttered to herself. 'put it on her.' Jack demanded, liking what he saw. It was just what he was looking for. Natural Crocodile skin, beautiful and efficiant. Very tough. Of course she would have to have something delicate underneath. It was then Jack noticed the other girl in the doorway. He called her over. 'And what is your name dear lady...' He asked, cooing in his voice, he knew the British loved gentlemen. She had long toussled brunette hair pulled tightly back into a bun. Her face was thin and angular. She giggled 'Victoria sir, thats Jane my sister, and Elizabeth my mother.' Jack smiled, the most sickly sweet smile you could ever imagine. Like a fox smiling at a dove. 'Beautiful, lovely to meet you.' she giggled again, tripping out her fan and covering her face with it. 'What are you here for? A wonderful girl like you must do something terribly important?'
'Hair sir, I deal with hair.'

Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 am

Olivia stood between pieces of strewn fabric, the older woman Elizabeth swapping corsets but neither did she nor the Captain look pleased until a rather odd looking crocodile leather bodice was fitted on her, by now her waist was beginning to ache being tightened numerous times. Once the bodice was on she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror not too far from herself and liked what she saw, the corset was elegant, classy and very pretty; it made her feel like someone of high importance. The two women fussed now over what would go under the bodice, their final choice was again a very white blouse but the sleeves weren't as puffy, the corset the focus point. Once they had done Jane and Elizabeth removed the clothes and Victoria led Olivia into another room where she began to work on her hair. Being on the ship her whole life Victoria already knew what to expect, making Olivia lean backwards over a basin she must have washed her hair three or four times because when they finally finished it was a completely different shade of blonde. Of course alot of her hair was still very blonde but alot of darker tones began to show through along with her sandy brown roots.

The pair didn't leave the room for a while, Victoria wanted it all to be a surprise for Captain Farrell , she even closed the door until they had finished. It was at least another three quarters of an hour until the door opened and then it was Victoria calling her mother and her sister into the room bringing the clothes and makeup, leaving Jack outside for another half an hour. The corset as tight as it would go, Olivia's hair now clean, passing her shoulders with darker blonde curls and hardly any makeup (As after her face was cleaned there wasn't much that needed to be done) Olivia was the first to walk out, blushing slightly as she was the first for the captain to lay eyes on. Walking out into the middle of the room in front Jack the three other women make her twirl around , their smiles saying it all, they were certainly proud of their work but was the Captain. All four of them looked to the Captain " How do i look? " Olivia said.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:40 pm

The Captain didnt speak. His face was nonchalant. This went on for several seconds before he spoke, using a very harsh tone. 'You are Blonde.' It quite cleaned up they mystery of what her hair colour was. 'Fine. That'll do. What else do you have?' Elizabeth looked shocked, as if nobody had ever asked for more than one outfit before. 'more sir?' Jack rolled his eyes, he hated imbicillic questions 'yes. Do you expect her to only have one dress?' Jack strolled over to the trunk. Elizabeth looked as if she were aout to protest but then stopped herself. 'Okay, this one. you dont need to try it on her, i know its the right size. And the burgandy one again. She likes it.' Jack cast a glance at Olivia but quickly looked back to what he was doing. 'Do you have any trousers? Leggins persay.' Elizbeth nodded and Jane pulled out a pair from the small bag she was carrying. 'No, Black. Black.' they produced a black pair as he wished. 'Perfect. These along with the material, how much?' Elizabeth counted it up in her head before saying '20 peices of silver.' That would have been alot to Olivia. 'Silver? Do you not work in gold? Okay.' Jack produced a small leather bag from the draw he was sitting on and counted out 20 peices. 'There. Thankyou Ladies, you've done a wonderful job.' The Ladies exited the room looking very happy with themselves. 'There, Happy now?' he huffed. 'I wont have anybody associated with me, dressed like a ship-hand. I have boots on the ship. You can wear your's for now. Later we'll go to the weaponry.' This was what the leggins were for. It was quite strange to be asking for trousers for a woman. But to be training in they were ideal. He always liked a woman in trousers anyway. She would have to have one of his shirts. That was a point. He didnt have any clothes either. 'and we'll go to my tailor... and get the door fixed.' He took a breath, a slow, exale. Lifting off his hat and untying his mouth scarf that shaded him from view, he ruffled his jet black hair and sighed. 'Your hair looks better like that.' he whispered, his voice sounded like a childs for one brief moment, before he looked up at her and grinned. 'breakfast?'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 am

Oliva, taking a step back from the captain, almost felt dishartened at is fly-away comment about her hair. Though as he asked for another dress; though the three other women looked shocked, Oliva had to restrian a beaming smile. Putting on the cream bodice she smiled as the three very impressed women leaving their hands full with silver peices, Olivia had never seen so much money. blah blah blah....

Following Jack down the winding stairsto the main foyer of the inn she continued to the stables as Jack demanded that someone fix their door by the time they returned that evening. Standing outside the stable which Xavier was kept and looked at him with a queer eye, she wasnt sure owhat to make of him but for now she would just stare the horse down, like a mad woman....
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 am

Jack Had ridden to his usual tailor's by the sea in less than an hour. Also, convieniently placed was the armoury, right next door. Jack dismounted Xavier and tied him to a post. Anyone dared to take him, Jack would shoot them dead. He helped Olivia down in her new wear and grinned. 'you look pretty.' He coughed and continued. 'right you can either come with me to the... scratch that, you're coming with me, no choice. To the tailors!' It had been quite a while since he had had first hand clothes to hold to his name. Usually he just boarded ships and took rich admiral's possesions. Hense the Alladin's Cave of treasures in his cabin. He burst into the small tailors, like a happy-go-lucky adolecent with beer shouting 'Jackie's here!' An old man in the corner turned like he had just had a cardiac arrest. 'Oh oh, Jack, its you!' Jack beamed and gripped the old man in a bear hug. 'ah you old sea dog you!' the men laughed heartily together before Jack finally let go, spreading his arms out wide. 'so here i am, clothe me.'

In the armoury, with brand new, tight fitted clothes, Jack felt hyped. 'Okay, So, Livvyyyyyy....' he extended they 'ee' sound making him look more like a teenage boy. 'gun or sword? Actually, you can have a sword, gun's are for cowards.' with the previous sentance, he whiplashed into his assumed actual age. He realized that Olivia was going to demand answers soon. He turned to the burly blacksmith who was waiting for him to answer. 'I want a Stell and chrome cutlass blade, light, with a gold laced handle, black leather.' The Captain passed the man a peice of folded paper over the counter 'this is what i want it to look like.' the man unfolded the paper. 'it'll take me a while, and it'll be pretty expensive.' Jack growled deeply. 'dont you think i know that, just do it. i'll be back in an hour or two.' the man looked outraged. 'an hour! i cant possibly do it on my own in an hour.' Jack spun back to face him, as he already had started to leave 'well then, get some more skilled people to do it.'

Jack Led Olivia to the tavern next door. He pulled her to a private table and sat her down. from a small leather bag he produced her trousers that he had bought for her earlier. He handed them to her and stood. The Table was behind a screen of somesorts. 'Change into them. now. Dont worry, you stand in the corner and i'll stand infront of you.' When she did so, he pur his palms flat on each wall beside her head, watching her and grinning. he wanted to make her uncomfortable. How could he do it even more? He laughed deeply in his throat. 'Dont keep that corset on, i dont like th shirt underneath. Take it off. Have my shirt.' He was still standing ver close to her, almost touching. He flashed a flawless lop-sided grin dow to her as he stripped off his wepon belt and lifted his ivory, sunstained shirt off over his head. Slowly, inch by inch, revealing his naked torso in the dim light. He had her cornered whilst he passed her his shirt. He looked down to the floor. His face flushing red. he hadnt quite been aware of how close he was. He could feel her breath on his chest. His long eyelashes dipped downward as he picked up his belts from the table and started to buckle them up again whilst sitting down. still blushing uncomfortably.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 am

Reluctantly, Olivia mounted Xavier behind Jack and they road off too the tailors where she stood back as Jack and the Old man talked, laughed and re fitted Jack in several new outfits. Leaving the Tailors, Olivia turned to the captsain seeing his almost childish smile; Jack ovbiously pleased with his first hand clothes. The almost midday sun was already beating down on Olivia so she was more than happy to get into the shade of the blackmiths and the armory. Looking at the array of swords, cutlasses and guns all unique. Olivia couldnt help but smirk at Jack as he flipped personalities but she knew this side of Jack was more serious so she wouldnt speak unless he spoke to her first.

Feeling a little awkward watching Jack and the Blacksmith argue over the sword he was getting made, she was glad to enter the sweltering heat and cross the street to a small tavern, only midday it wasnt too busy, though it didnt seem to matter on the time when you wanted a drink on this island. Going over to the private table Jack demanded Olivia's eyes fixed to the floor as he told her to remove her corset and shirt; her focus then passed to his eyes in a silent protest though it seemed as if she was going to have to do as he said. Unlacing her Corset she felt Jacks breath against her neck, he was awfully close...

Ducking under Jack's arm she placed the Corset on the table and returned between the wall and Jack. Blushing scarlet Olivia slid her top upwards exposing her almost icy white flesh, crossing he arms to cover herself as she saw Jack remove his and hand it to her. He was completely flawless, he was perfect. Putting on his shirt it smelt just like him. Looking up at Jack she gave hm a very uncomfortable smile, almost nervous.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

He remembered needing a drink, badly, just to wash away any thought of embarressment, what was wrong with him? Why couldnt he pull himself together? She was messing with his mind. He couldnt think clearly, what was she? He glanced over at her, scarred, sun-baked, flaws without number, but there was still something differant about her. She was still scared of him however. Nothing like Mary. She stood up to him that day he tripped her over, just the same. Jack stood, with his arm out 'Oi, buzzer, get me a beer?' Alcohol. Why did he drink so much on land, he thought. What colour were his eyes today? Why did he crave alcohol to shut him off from emotion so much, why was he getting so angry about this? 'I need to step outside.' he murmered, standing once more to leave.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 am

Olivia's gaze flickered from jack to around the room, she didnt want to look at him , she was far too embarrassed but she was drawn to him. Smiling at him awkwardly again she slipped out from under his arm and sat down at the table as he called for a drink, the barkeep looking quite frazzled from the heat and constantly running around the bar. Looking at Jack's weapon belt left on the table infront of her she hardly noticed when he said that he was going outside for a moment; though when she did notice he was already close to the door, his beer arrving on the table, she decided to go and tell him. But after looking at that knife in his belt. Its sheath embelished leather , the enitials J.F down the side, taking it out of the sheath Olivia tried to balance it on the tip of her finger like she had seen some of the ship hands do, though she probably handnt anticipated it to be so sharp. Slicing the tip of the right fore finger she dropped the knife and put her finger in her mouth whilst picking up the knife and re sheathing it quickly. Leaving the belt as she had found it ; now knowing not to mess with his belongings she walked out of the tavern " Jack, your beer is here... "
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Jack knew something was wrong with her, something she'd done was drawing him back. 'you've... cut your finger.' he murmered under his breath. Nothing got past him. He realised that he had left his weapon belt on the table. She had left it there too. Somebody could take it, could take his sword, then what would he do. Instead of panicking and possibly getting angry, he paused outside, looking at Olivia. Her face was hesitant. 'Do you really want me to have that drink?' he asked, a hidden smirk on his face. He knew that really all his problems were related to alcohol, he really should give up, he didnt even like the taste, thought it was disgusting. He just hadnt found something or someone to substitute it since mary died. Her granddaughter wasnt doing much good. more like a puppy following him around than anything. His shirt was way to big for her. 'Come here,' he said, in an unexpectedly caring voice, walking toward her himself. He was anxious about his sword being left, butshe had to be tened to first. He picked up her hand from her side and inspected her finger. It was still bleeding. A knife wound. This time he let his smile wind across his face. 'Knives are sharp Livy, especially my knives! What were you doing? trying to balance it on your finge or something!' He laughed, his eyes closed holding her finger. His laughed sounded like a gentle sea breese and wasves as they lapped the shore. The beaches were close now. Next to his tailors was a gentle cliff, marked by a wooden fence. A path wound down it to a beach. Not many were on it. 'I need my weaopn belts.' he pulled out his pouch full of money and placed a bronze coin in her hand. 'Give this to the bar tender for the drink, pick up the belts and leave. Forget about the drink. Your sword is nearly ready now anyway.' His brought her finger to his lips and kissed it gently on the end before dropping her hand, turning her round and gently kicking her forward on her calves.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 am

Olivia felt a little anxious standing infront of Jack especially when she had messed with his things, though it seemed at the moment he wasn't going to get too angry at her for it. As he raised her hand to eye level she blushed and turned her eyes to the crudely cobbled stone beneath their feet. his warm flawless hand against hers provoked and yet calmed the sting of pain at the tip of her finger, dropletts of blood trickling down her slim finger.

Nodding at his request and being kicked slightly in the calves she rushed into the inn, grabbed the belt and placing 1 silver coin of thetavle, not sure on money or it's value. Belt in hand she went back out into the now blinding midday sun. Jack already half way down the road.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:36 am

Jack almost snatched his weapons off of the girl and buckled them on before floundering back into the armoury. A rather flustered looking blacksmith came out after about a quater of an hour of waiting, grasping a leather coated package. He placed it on the desk infront of The Captain. He gently unwrapped the soft leather and looked at the crafted sword. it was beautiful, like he had wanted. Picking it up, it was light to carry. He smiled. 'you've done well. This is quite something. The leather sheath that the blacksmith supplied was carved with beautiful markings that reminded him of the sea. 'Olivia, come and see your new weapon.' He called. Lifting it up to the light so it glinted, jack pulled out his own sword. Very similar yet so very differant.

His was crafted from the very sea itself, or so legend said. It was useless for someone other than himself. Weighted perfectly to his own hand.

Jack flipped her sword in the air and caught the sharp end. Even though it was mercylessly sharp, he didnt draw blood as he handed it toward the girl. 'how do you like it?' he asked. 'i shall train you with it this afternoon.'
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 am

- Jack's Sword

- Olivia's sword
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:25 am

Olivia wasnt a master at swords, the only blades she had really layed hands on before were kitchen knives but even she knew this sword was something special, Taking it by the handle she smile at the detail of it the embelishments on it still warm, it was a little heavy but that was no bother swinging it to her side it cut the air with a delicate ring. Looking over to jack her eyes gleaming with gratitude and joy. She nodded to the Blacksmith appreciativly before leaving with Jack " What do you mean training ? "
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 am

Jack laughed as she asked the question, the warm air on his cheek. 'you cut your finger on a dagger, how do you expect me to let you loose with a high calibur sword without knowing how to use it?' On the way back to the inn, Jack contemplated giving Olivia a wooden sword to practice with, seeing as she was so much of a walking mishap. He looked down at her then quickly retracted his gaze. Mybe not, she couldnt do too much harm anyway... could she?

They had ridden on Xavier back into the undergrowth, to a spot that the Captain knew from way back. It was a small clearing, that he doubted even the natives knew about. There was vivid green blades of grass poking though the golden sand in clumps. The clearing was nearly a perfect cirlcle, and the sun was position directly above it in the mid-day heat. Jack pulled off his belts and ripped off his hats and scarves, throwing them down into the soft sand. Next, he leant up to a palm tree and removed his boots. black trousers and sword, back to the elements. Stripped back to basics. Sun , Sand, Sword, Sweat, Sex... maybe not the sex... sandy sex... owch... As Jacks thoughts trailed off to drivvel he swung his sword in the light which bounced off the surrounding trees and onto Olivia's face. His swordmanship was quite impressive. Very fast. It looked effortless. Suddenly he stopped, his sword under Olivia's chin, as if to decapitate her. 'Pick up you sword... lets go baby.' He ended with a grin.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:15 am

Putting the sord in it hils now on the belt of her leggings they rode to god knows where, the seemed to be deep into the island though even this far in, the gentle lapping of waves could be heard. Reaching the clearing that Jack had spoke of on the journey there. Looking up at the mid-day sun she felt unusually cooler, but have been the lack of corsets and peticoats. Whilst pausing for a moment it had given Jack enough time to spring into acton , it became more apparent that she was going to need to stay on her guard. Taking out her sword she smiled and nodded. Stumbling over the sand and having to dodge and slide she felt a little pathetic watching Captain Farrell fling his large weapon wth ease. Managing to hit swords with Jack once or twice she stopped in the center of the circle " Are we doing this for your amusement ?"
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:33 am

Jack's laugh was a real, refreshing laugh, it seemed like he hadnt smiled in a while. His eyes were doing all the smiling now, he wanted to give her a real test, get her working for it. But prehaps he was going to fast, strt with the basics. He drew back from the so called battle and held his hands out to his sides, his left one still clutching his sword. 'Strike me.' he voiced, throwing his sword into the soft sand. 'go on, do it.' His face was stone, no expression, in his mind he was smiling, smiling wide. What would she do? if she was smart, she would knock him to the ground. if she was slow, he would do the same to her.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 am

Gripping her sword tight, confusion swept over her face as she stood before Jack, how the hell was she supposed to strike him ? with her sword ? No that would cut him, but then what ? Her throughts were near obvious as words in her eyes but quick enough she struck him the first way that sprung to mind, a loud crack came from the connection of her hand to his cheek , stepping back she realised that that wasnt probably the way he meant...oops...
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Well he wasnt expecting that. His face was turned to the side, still burning a little, his eyes closed. He turned around to face her, his eyes still closed. 'that wasnt exactly what i meant, but, i'll go with it. I suppose before i let you handle a weapon i should let you handle yourself first... drop the sword. Punch me.' he didnt expect much from her, she was unprevoked as she stood there, nothing to motivate her to strike out. He had an idea. it might just work. He hardened his facial expression whilst walking towards her, when he reached her, he put a hand on her thigh, pushing her back against a palm tree. His face was now ravaged, as if angry and his touch was rough, griping her, his hand slowly moving upward.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Olivia felt a little embarrased as she pulled back from Jack's cheek but couldn't help but hold back a laugh at his less than impressed expression. As Jack turned to her she had the slightly grimacing look of an embarrased teen. Dropping her sword she just stood there, not sure what do. She had no reason to hit him, why would she? But this thought got distracted as she felt Jacks hand she took a sharp breath in her eyes widened, almost instinctivly she upper-cutter Jack getting him off her.
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

[warning small amount of char control (sorry) :3 ]

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Jack was now on the floor. Damn she could hit when prevoked. Atleast he knew something, his plan had worked. Jack pushed himself up with one hand from the sand, the other hand going to his lip . It was bleeding.as he stared at the blood on his fingers, warm and deep red, he smiled before looking up at her. 'Damn woman, damn.' He wasnt expecting that either. He stood, still staring at her. 'You still got that feeling in you, that feeling as i was grabbing you? harness it, let it consume you.' without warning, Jack ran at her, he had been wanting a good fight in a while, he had the feeling he was going to get one. Of course he could overpower her, but he wasnt going to put any power into it, oh no, just the technicals, blocking, jabbing and so on. If she was smart enough and observant enough, she would realise he was building her up until scrabbling was no longer enough, until swords were needed. Jack cast a glance to his large weapon, it lay in the sand, producing a high pitched sound that only he could hear. The singing that haunted him in his dreams, bringing him back, always to the sea. She was really getting at him now, He made a break for it, grabbing his sword and watching what she would do. He couldnt wait to see what she would do, he was hungered, a thirst for the sea. He ran, his sword in hand, full pelt toward the ocean, the rining in his ears becoming louder until it almost deafened him. There it was, the vast expanse. The sea. He breathed it in. He could feel his eyes changing, his strength coming back to him, his ears ringing, his head spinning. Home.

He turned his back to the beauty and dropped his sword back into the sand. Waiting. Waiting for her to come through the trees. He could never think clearly in land, he was always, strange. Well, stranger. He could her her now though, her her, feel her sense her. She was coming.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 am

Tripping, tumbling and trying to counter attack each of Jack's jabs. Soon she realised that there wasn't anyway she was going get the upper hand if she continued using her hands. A glint of realisation sparked in her glassy jade eyes. Jack must have had seen it as he too picked up his sword, confident with the advice that he had given her Olivia grabbed her sword and tilted the tip towards Captain Jack Farrell , waaiting on his next move.

She hadn't expected him to run past Xavier and through the dense thicket, after a few puzzled thoughts she gave him chase, assuming that it was part of the training. Following the sounds of his footsteps Olivia found a slightly more beaten path and followed, her sword still in hand.

The sand beneath her bare feet became a little damper. She knew that she was closer to the sea now the lapping of the waves was louder, less hazy. Coming out of the thicket she first saw Jack's sword stabbed into the soft white sands looking up from the sand Jack was stood, his eyes were brighter they had changed colour. Sword swing by her side Olivia was silent. Oh silence is golden...  
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

His head was spinning, there she was, land based. dry. Something had been bugging him since he had left the ship, she could swim. She couldnt swim well, but all the same she could swim. Why was that? The Captain hated it when he didnt know answers to things, and seeming as the sea was his, this made him even more irate. He just stood, his breathing in perfect timing with the sea, he waited for her to say something. Say something. His head spinning, his breath in time, his eyes the perfect shade of bright blue, with platinum flecks shimmering in the light. Say something...
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top