Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 am

Jack watched her as she removed the shirt and shorts, dropping them to the floor before crawling into the small bed with him. He was propped up on one elbow, watching her breathe. He lifted a hand to her face, brushing a stray hair behind her ear surprisingly gently with his large hand. As she whispered his name, he looked her in the eye, the same eyes he had remembered, but different in some way, not frightened, not apprehensive. He closed his eyes as she moved him to lay on his back, taking in every small feeling, every nerve ending on his skin being consumed by her as she kissed his strong jaw and neck. He opened his eyes again as she moved once more. His brow furrowed and he gritted his teeth tightly as if in distaste as she dug her nails deep into his skin. Her provocative face, strange, he had never seen that expression on her face before, Olivia’s face, it was brilliant and exciting in ways he hadn’t imagined. He moved the palms of his hands up her thighs, leaving them to rest on her hips. As she moved her hand back to slowly take off the remaining clothing she had covering her, he took it all in, not saying a single thing. He wanted her to want him, to need him - like air. His intentions were ruined however as she slowly teased him, her tongue prising apart his lips and inviting herself in, exploring each other: merging in breathless passion. Her hands guided his down, removing her last shred of dignity. As her gaze returned to him, he was less eager to return it, his eyes closed as he suppressed his groans, her hands inching slowly further down his body. A dull sound played in the back of his mind, the hollow, empty sound of his beating heart. An ache blasted through his chest, but it was nothing compared to her intense infatuation. As she leaned into him, sighing, he couldn’t take it any longer, kissing along her neck and further, reciprocating her every move, sweat beading on his golden skin and mingling with hers. He kissed her, no longer rough and violent, but longing, a singular tear rolling down his cheek. In a moment, they paused, he looked at her, the pain, grief, love and want from her, transferred into that exact time, that place where they were one. It was only a second, a tiny moment in the night, but they seemed to exchange unsaid words, things that he could never say.

The night was still as he cradled her lifeless body in his arms as she slept, his hands entwined in her flame red hair, he kissed her cheek tenderly, a strange possession in his clinical stare, like she was something to be owned, to hold and never let go. His chest ached more than he could explain, more than he could almost take as her gently stroked her soft, delicate skin.

My dearest Jack,

I often think back to that moment where my eyes met with yours for the very first time; if only for a second. From that moment on I knew you would be my only love. It hurts me to do this to you again, every step I take without you by my side will bring unbearable pain but I have to go. Though I will not be as foolish as to take sail, no, to do that would risk breaking both your heart and mine for a third time. You knew from the beginning that I was never meant for the sea but still you held me close to you, loved and cherished me. But that hold became too tight; suffocating. I began to hinder your progress, take away from the man you truly were. It is safe to say I will hinder you no more, I feel my duty has been done and my debt to you paid.

I hope that I forever I shall always be in your heart, sometimes in your thoughts. But never in your debt.

Captain Olivia K. Wallace.

Outrageous.
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 am

It was the sunlight that was pouring into the window that woke Ivy up initially. She took in a deep breath as she opened her eyes only to close them tightly again, the brightness stinging them. She felt Jack’s arm around her waist and how oddly warm he was, for the moment she didn’t want to move and decided to keep her eyes closed as if she were still asleep. After a minute or two she tried to open them again, this time a little more slowly, after a moment she was able to see around the room, the remnants of the night before. She remembered everything as clearly as if it had just happened, except she didn’t feel the same anxious happiness as before. She lay there realising what she had done in full. Jack had been so drunk she was certain that she had probably taken advantage of him. She felt his presence behind her, but didn’t feel any breathing, Ivy slowly slid from his arms and sat on the edge of the bed and got dressed; all except for her shirt. “Damn, where is it.” She spotted her butterfly knife and put it into her pocket but still couldn’t find her shirt, she had been wearing it before she sent upstairs. “Bloody hell…” She whispered now on all fours, trying to look under the bed to find the shirt. She looked up at Jack. “Have you seen it? My shirt, I had it before, I know I did.” Her brow furrowed with frustration as she stood and went to leave the small room, she walked down the stairs quickly looking at Arius with narrowed eyes. “Where’s my shirt?” looking around the room she noticed it was a little cleaner than when Jack and herself had left it. “Alright, where is your shirt that I took from you and have claimed as my own? Give it back! Of course you have it, who else would want it?” Ivy ran fingers through her hair to straighten it out as she stepped closer to the Greek young man; about to square up towards him, or at least until Alistair came into the room.

“Do you know where it is?” Ivy sighed, not wanting to go outside without a shirt, knowing too well she would end up matching her hair colour from being sunburnt. “Uugh, whoever has it, give it back.” She stropped, but hearing Jack’s footsteps Ivy decided to brave the warm morning air in order to avoid him, not wanting to talk about the night before. She stood around the other side of the villa looking out onto the slightly mountainous terrain and wondered where all of the crew on the ship had gone, she wanted to go there for a while and do a little more than be cooped up halfway up what felt like Mount Everest. But the voice of the Greek echoed towards outside. “Will you need my sword today captain, if you are still teaching… Ivy how to use one?” She kicked the ground, cursing herself for ever wanting to learn how to use a sword.
Rosé
Admin

http://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 am

Jack never slept, he couldn't sleep, merely resting his eyes and his body for the day to come. His mind often switched off in these periods of rest, but that night he felt himself simply watching her sleep - it was as if he were infatuated with her, an almost scary obsession, however to anyone that knew the inner workings of the gods, it would never be called that. The sun rose in the morning and he finally closed his eyes as she began to stir, she moved from his presence, rooting around loudly for her things. Jack was content to listen to her fumble around, it being a welcome contrast to her fluidity the night before. With a sigh, he sat up, straining his eyes to look around the room, scanning it with her. 'No I don't...' she had left before he could finish however. She was visibly awkward around him, like he assumed she would be being the impulsive creature that she was. Inspecting the room further, he also found his own shirt missing. He groaned, not liking to be out without it. Walking down the stairs, he began to hear the increasing volume in argument as to the whereabouts of Ivy's own shirt. 'This is pathetic.' he said entering the open plan room, seeing the other two men shirtless also. 'If somebody is trying to be funny, they should know now that I don't have a sense of humor. At that point in time, Xeraphina decided to also join them, wearing a short white dress elegantly draped around her boyish figure. 'Morning' she chimed, all eyes on her 'Did you want to ask me something?' Jack's eyes narrowed, noticing her abundance in clothing. The Greek however cut the tension with his sing songy voice. “Will you need my sword today captain, if you are still teaching… Ivy how to use one?” Jack looked at him offering his sword willingly, smiling to see a little loyalty for once. 'Yes, thank you Arius' he said, taking it from him and buckling it also to his weapon belt fastened around his waist. He could almost feel Ivy shudder at the prospect of spending a morning with him from outside, relishing a little in her discomfort. He walked outside confidently. 'What, never seen a hideously attractive man before?' he jibed, handing her the hilt of the simple sword. 'I have the body of a God. Hell, I am a God.' he grinned at his little joke. 'If you don't want to talk nice then don't talk at all.' he teased, a playful smile lingering on his lips, almost stifling a snigger at her awkward expense. They finally after about ten minutes of walking reached a small grove in the trees, the sky visible through an opening in the middle, bathing the baked ground in warm sun. 'Here will do.' he muttered, looking around. 'It'll do nicely.' Turning to her, conscious that he was shirtless, he almost laughed at how totally unamused her face was. 'You asked me remember, besides, I don't want to have to keep on saving your ass every time we have a hint of trouble, it gets boring...' he paused, looking at her before rolling his eyes. 'Come on then! Come at me!' He sighed at the pitiful sight he beheld, walking over to her and wrapping her arms around her again, 'look, you hold it, like this, no, no lightly, like you're holding a bird... yeah great...' he had his head rested on her shoulder, engrossed in what he was doing until he felt her tense 'Sorry...' he said, now being on edge himself, stepping away from her a little. 'He sighed looking at her, it was true that the sword was a little heavy, but not by much, it looked like she couldn't even be bothered. Suddenly he had an idea, his face slowly darkening, he spat on the floor before laughing cruelly 'look at you, Gods you're pathetic aren't you... you can't handle a sword but you can handle having sex with someone who is essentially your captor? It's sick.' his tone was bitter and blunt, like the words were meaningless 'don't make me laugh! You think anybody actually cares about you? Think about it, in all this time you've been with me, have you actually heard anything about your parents trying to find you? Face it, you're nothing.' he seemed to be riling her up, seeing her almost visibly shake with the pent up rage she was carrying. 'come on then! You hate me so much? Come on then!' his shouting would have shocked the largest of people, let alone her, he waited for her next move, his sword not even drawn he was so confident.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 am

Ivy took the sword in her hand; it wasn’t comfortable in the slightest as she was used to far lighter when she had ever had to hold a weapon. She had only held a gun or a knife, the weight of a sword felt awkward to try and hold so delicately. “Ugh, it’s too heavy to hold like that.” Her grip was firm, it were as if she had a hold of a great sword; she let the tip dig into the ground, not wanting to hold it in the air anymore. She looked down at the glinting metal despondently expecting to be dragged through a lesson that she assumed she would gain nothing from. Ivy had only wanted the lessons to spend more time with Jack in a constructive way, if she could handle one of his weapons, then she stood more of a chance of feeling useful, though the mood suddenly turned bitter and her attention focused heavily on Jack and his surprisingly cutting words. Ivy looked to the floor, she didn’t know what to say at first, she took every word he spat at her and mulled it over. The harsh reminder about the night before and her less than caring parents was enough make her angry, though for the moment she kept her cool, trying to think of an equally vicious reply, but it was being called nothing that upset her the most, breaking her silence, Ivy’s shoulders tensed with anger and she growled through gritted teeth. “Nothing? Pathetic? Hate you?” She picked up the sword with both hands, her cheeks now flushed. “I despise you!” The sword nearly left her hands with surprising force, not expecting to hit Jack at all but as she felt a sudden and forceful stop she realised that she had sunk the blade into Jack’s arm, clipping the bone. She dropped the sword and it fell to the floor, blood dripping behind it. “Never tell me what I can or cannot do… you are bitter, twisted…you call yourself a God yet… but you waste your time interfering with the lives of humans! You call me sick for feeling human emotion? It’s clear you lack any at all; you just consume the emotions of others. I can see why she left you, all those years ago!” Ivy kicked the sword back towards the villa and began to walk down the steep foothills towards the beach, occasionally stumbling over rocks and dried shrubbery, she ignored the scratches around her ankles.

She reached the warm sands and finally let the tears that stung her eyes roll down her face. A few tears quickly increased to become a quiet sob, walking along the sands until she could see the small fishing village the men must have been staying in. The inn’s door was still closed so she sat down on the wooden porch and rubbed her blood shot eyes, she didn’t despise Jack but there was no way to describe how she felt to his face. She looked out towards the sea and noticed it changing, she sat closer to the Inn door and hoped it would open up soon, she could do with a drink. Ivy closed her eyes for a moment, needing to rest them and stop her welling tears. But what felt like a few moments peace must have been a couple of hours, she was now looking onto a rather busy beach, but it wasn’t with tourists or locals but a crew for something. She stood up and looked a little closer at the lights and cameras. It must have been a photo shoot of sorts. Walking onto the beach she leant against a large rock, fallen debris from the cliff behind and watched the crew set up. It looked like a pretty big set. After a while she noticed a model appear from behind a screen. Ivy’s jaw practically hit the floor; the girl was absolutely beautiful; she smiled as the shoot was about to take the place, it was a nice way to take her mind off what had just happened. She tried to wipe the blood from the back of her hands as she watched the camera flash, wondering what it was like.
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:34 am

Polly had been jetted over to a remote island off the coast of Spain as soon as she had gotten in contact with her former modelling agency. Apparently Harlequin was right and there had been a lot of demand for her recently in the business and she hadn’t known about it due to her disappearance from the face of the earth as far as they knew. Even though she hadn’t worked in a while, it was like slipping into a second skin, having her hair and makeup done on some warm foreign beach with her every whim attended to. She walked ‘on set’ followed by her agent and a few other little people who were there to catch her bathrobe when she threw it over her shoulder. The sun seemed to sparkle off of her perfectly tanned and toned body. In her white bikibi she looked the image of female perfection, just what her clients wanted. ‘Bonjour Marcel!’ she chirped in her charming California drawl, reaching out her spindly arms to the photographer whom she knew very well. He smiled from beneath his shades and held her hands, kissing her on each cheek and imploring her to tell him where she had been. She laughed courtly before being briefed into what he wanted for the shoot. It was easy stuff. Wear a bikini, on a beach and look sexy. Nothing hard which one would expect upon hearing the praise Marcel and the rest of the group were giving her. It was around lunchtime when the shoot was over, everything was being packed away to leave again but Polly decided to stay behind. Scanning the beach, her eyes laid rest upon a girl sat on a rock not too far away. She smiled to her, wondering what part of packing away she was skiving from. Looking around as to not draw too much attention to her, she sneakily sauntered over until she was stood directly in front of the girl. ‘So.; she said, hands on hips ‘Are you with the hair and makeup guys? You don’t look like a tech guy.’ She was surprised by the girl’s response. ‘Oh really? Sorry about that, I just assumed… Hair then? No. Who are you with lady?’ With this answer more direct she let her hands fall and cocked her hip. ‘Right. I thought you might’ve been modelling too until I saw how much of a short ass you were. No offense.’ She didn’t know why by the thick smell of blood was radiating from her. Not the nice kind of tasty blood either, but stale smelling, like it had been there for a long time. ‘So, what’s your name short stuff?’ her sometimes offensive words were never really taken in that way due to her both appealing and intimidating nature. ‘Great name. I’m Polly Ephemera. Hold on a sec babe.’ She turned around, not a love handle in sight, and waved the photographer. In French she fluently and politely asked for some photos of her and her new acquaintance, to which he gladly agreed. ‘Do you have some swimwear? I mean, some other stuff? No. Alright. Willamina!’ another small woman ran over to her. ‘Yes Miss Ephemera?’ She smiled before rattling off a list of designers and sizes, soon afterwards a pile of highly expensive clothes were offered to Ivy. ‘There you are. There should be some swimwear in there too. You seem to be missing a decent shirt so I took the liberty of getting you some of those too. And some pants. Because, yal know, why not.’ Willamina took the new girl off to change, Polly liked making new friends with new people, and she knew this Ivy girl would be able to keep up with her. Despite being British.

Meanwhile, Jack had been left bleeding furiously out of his arm, but still had an outrageous grin on his face. He had pushed her to a point where she wouldn’t be able to return from. Every time she got angry at him now, it would be to that extent. And good gods she could swing a sword. She didn’t need any coaching in force. Maybe technique… While he was thinking the blood from his arm was dripping out onto the dirt and over his bare feet. It was only a rustle in the bushes that roused him to his senses. ‘Jack. Jack what the hell man? I leave you for fifteen minutes…’ Jack turned to see Alistair walking towards him, reaching into his own pocket and pulling out a bandage. ‘Get here. Bloody hell man, how deep is that.’ He was wearing black rimmed glasses and a floral shirt and looked like an art teacher with his messy blonde hair getting a tad too long. ‘You need to sort yourself out Ali.’ Jack muttered whilst looking at him with an air of pity. ‘Let’s just concentrate on you now shall we? This is going to take a day or two to clear up.’ Jack grunted in reply, knowing that only too well. ‘Was it Ivy?’ Jack grinned ‘Ah I see. Well, you can’t be around Xeraphina like this. You should sleep on the beach or something alright.’ Groaning in protest, he was quickly cut off ‘You know blood and Angels doesn’t really work too well together now does it. And before you say anything, I don’t care if you are the big man himself I will personally hunt you down if you think about harming her. Alright?’ With that made clear, they both headed back to their beach.

The photo-shoot over, Polly pulled her new friend back to take a look at them on the screens where the director of the shoot sat. ‘Well the look pretty damn hot now don’t they? Can you send these to me Jerry? Geez thanks. No I love them, I really do. We’re like, Penn and Teller. No? Well, it’s an American thing.’ The group packed up and left them to wave them off on the beach. With a sigh, Polly turned to the redhead. ‘Your roots are coming through. I’ll do them for you if you like? Where are you staying at? I need a place to crash, think your buddies will mind?’ She grinned at the other girls reply, ‘Good. Any men? I feel like a good slut drop and some alcohol, and I’m not going to lie, it’ll probably be in that order. Right! Onwards! To the cove!’

It didn’t take the pair long to get around to the small cove, but Polly was soon greeted by men. ‘Well hello there… you didn’t tell me you were travelling with such. Well. What’s your name sweetie?’ The first thing the Greek knew about the girls was when his bum was being accosted by the stranger, he jumped about three feet in the air and turned to be faced with who could only have been Aphrodite herself. ‘My name Arius, and are the goddess of beauty?… So blessed to be graced by your presence.’ Polly giggled ‘Oh aint you the best thing since twinkies. And who are you?’ she turned to Alistair, who seemed less than well groomed. ‘You need a haircut. I will make it my personal duty to do it myself…’ she leaned into him, pressing her chest against his and flicking his blonde curls. From the trees came a small voice. ‘Who is this? Who is this girl?’ Polly looked up to see an anaemic looking girl in the trees, even paler than that French girl from school. Not bothering to acknowledge her, Polly returned back to her first acquaintance. ‘So, you’ve got yourself a fine looking harem here girl! Shame about the vegan…’ she muttered in a low voice, motioning over to Xeraphina who was swiftly exiting the scene. From the moment when the strange one had left, Alistair knew that Jack was returning from his walk through the olive groves he had insisted on taking before returning to the cove. He wondered what the introduction of this startlingly beautiful woman would do to his strange attachment to the British girl. Polly’s sensitive ears picked up the sound of heavy footsteps before she imagined the rest of the group. She turned sharply to the steps and saw a face she would always recognise. Upon seeing her, he froze, before trying to turn back. ‘Oh HELL no. OH HELL NO.’ Polly cried, launching herself at the man and dragging him down the stairs again to be face to face with her. ‘Hell no boy.’ Jack gave a charming grin ‘Hey baby.’ The next thing that was heard was the thunderous clasp of skin against skin as Polly backhanded him clean across the face before pushing him into the sand and pinning him there with her suddenly muscular looking arms. ‘YOU APOLOGISE. APOLOGISE RIGHT HERE. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.’ Jack looked genuinely horrified and for once in his life, frightened. The girl was one of his sisters twisted concoctions, and he had seen what she had done first hand and definitely didn’t want her to get too mad. ‘I APOLOGISE! I’M SORRY, I AM, PLEASE, PLEASE GET OFF ME.’ Polly looked at the man a little before grinning and standing up, placing a foot on his chest when she did. Turning to Ivy, she addressed her directly. ‘See this pondlife? Don’t let him think he’s better than you. He’s slimy, and nasty. But totally worth it.’ She turned to look back down at him, ‘get up.’ Her demand was almost a growl as she stepped off him, took Ivy’s arm and walked down the beach.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 am

Ivy was quickly overwhelmed by the American’s presence but it was, for a change, a good feeling. Polly had enough enthusiasm for the both of them, which cheered Ivy up no end after being on the ship for so long with the same people, she had wondered if there was anyone similar to herself out there. After going through the pile of clothes and swimwear, Ivy looked great, her black string bikini now covered by a pair of skin tight khaki coloured trousers and a lose fitting shirk that billowed around her as the pair walked along the beach. “I’m staying in this villa on the hill over there, there is a small cove just over there, got to walk through an olive grove.” It didn’t take them long to get to the cove and before she knew it Polly was ahead; greeting Arius “Hey! You didn’t even speak to me first time we met! I... I thought you were gay!” She frowned at the Greek boy but soon grinned as she caught up; a full smirk breaking around the corners of her lips as she saw how up close and personal Polly had gotten with Alistair as well. ‘Just wait until she meets Jack…’ Ivy thought; not too amused about the thought of Jack fraternising with her new friend. ‘So, you’ve got yourself a fine looking harem here girl! Shame about the vegan…’ Ivy couldn’t help but laugh, she knew that she was nice enough but they couldn’t gel; giving the difference in moral standing. It wasn’t until Jack could be seen on the edges of the olive groves until she had any idea of what was going on, but as Polly quite physically demanded an apology from him Ivy realised that they must have met before. Wondering what beautiful woman didn’t know Jack on one level or another Ivy was happy to get away from him; even with Polly’s company it was obvious how angry and upset she still was. She gave Jack a frightful stare as the pair continued to walk along the beach.

The sun was at its high point and Ivy was grateful to get out of the sun for a moment as they approached the stone villa. “I’ve been to India, Barbados and goodness knows where else, but bloody hell I can’t get used to the heat. British blood boils quickly….” Ivy looked around and the pale girl was nowhere to be seen. “I don’t know where zz..zz, Oh I can’t pronounce her name, but she is normally here.” She dismissed the absence and led Polly up the stairs. “Well, all rooms are at capacity,” She laughed, “I guess it’s a case of who you want to sleep with. No haha.” Ivy hadn’t thought that. “Jack and I were in that room, but you can have it, no not him, I mean the room, I’ll grab the sofa downstairs and he can… well he can sleep on the beach.” Sitting on the edge of the bed, Ivy caught a glimpse of her hair in the mirror. “So, you said you could do my roots? I haven’t coloured my hair in what seems like forever.” She pointed at the scissors that leant on a small dresser. “I was just going to cut it all off when they got worse.”

“What kidnapped? Me?” The brazen redhead let out a choked laugh before quieting down. “Yeah… yeah I was. How did you know. Oh don’t tell me he does this often.” Ivy fell back onto the bed cupping her face in her hands. “I thought he was this tall dark handsome man, ready to scoop me up from a stuffy manor house and finally see some real adventure. Oh god I even took him to my special place. No! Not like that, well yes but not just then…” She was beginning to hear how ridiculous she sounded. “There’s an island not too far from my parent’s estate and there’s a cave there. We kissed and I just thought, wow.” Her hands hand found their way to clutch the bed sheets tightly, partly out of fondness but mainly from her own frustration. “I never planned on actually leaving, the next thing I knew I was being bundled onto a ship and nearly a year later I am still here.” She paused. “The perks of being fantasist; the expectation isn’t close to reality.” She remembered Jack the first time they had met. He had an arrogant charm and was certainly mysterious; he had driven her mad. Thinking about the Jack she had grown to know she felt overwhelmed; he seemed infinitely vast; as if what she knew was only scratching the very surface of his soul, it was amazing, yet at the same time it terrified her. What else was she ignorant about? “Alright then, how did you cross paths?”

It was a little later in the evening when Ivy got dressed again, “How about that slut drop.” She laughed at the phrase. “I really need it.” The island wasn’t particularly a tourist destination and the pubs looked more like taverns. However there seemed to be a small strip at the front of the beach. Lights were flashing and music was booming out the few clubs and dance halls; queues going around the corner, the entire street jostling with what must be the entire island’s population under the age of thirty five. “I didn’t even think there were that many people in this town.” She looked at the lines of people fighting to get into one club in particular. “I wonder what’s going on in there, they look at capacity, we wouldn’t get in there.” Ivy turned to face Polly and grinned, knowing too well that she was going to be proven wrong. But out of nowhere a few loud cries came and then a barrage of flashing lights nearly blinded her. Ivy grabbed a hold of Polly’s hand and just as they were about to go in Ivy caught a familiar figure in the corner of her eye and glad that it was only Arius. “What are you doing here?” Ivy didn’t think twice and grabbed Arius by wrist and pulled him into the club with them. They had gone from the queue outside to a private VIP booth in the space of two minutes and would now no doubt be on the front page of several European and American entertainment magazines.

“I’m impressed!” Ivy looked at the complementary drinks on the table and rolled her eyes. “Typical, wine! Who drinks wine in a club? Oh no, it just doesn’t get me drunk at all; I might as well be drinking gone off grape juice!” She soon replaced it with champagne and sat back. Finally she turned to face Arius properly with crossed arms and a raised quizzical brow. “And what exactly were you doing out there? Don’t play stupid, you don’t normally leave their sides and yet, here you are…” Ivy didn’t much care for his reply and continued to drink and listen to Polly. She was going to have fun regardless of who was there. The drink kept flowing for the next hour or so when Ivy found herself being led onto the large upper dance floor by a man who had bought her a drink. Winking at Polly in passing, she didn’t know his name or what language he was speaking to her in; all she cared about was the attention he was giving her so just nodded along with a smile.

With the more drink she was fed, she lost track of Polly, the time and who she was with, she didn’t know if the man she was dancing with was the same suited man who had walked off to get her another cocktail. Her back was pressed up against the suited man’s chest, his hands on her hips and face nuzzled into her neck. She liked this man and would have danced with him longer if it weren’t for how much she had drunk; she was beginning to lose her balance. She pushed herself away from the man but nearly fell over in the process; disorientated she couldn’t remember how to get back to Polly’s VIP booth; taking the hand of the stranger she tried to communicate “ViP? Important… special… VIP booths?” But booth they ended up in wasn’t Polly’s at all, it still had the wine on the table. Falling back onto the long black sofa, Ivy was getting annoyed. “Hey, no, this isn’t the right one! I’m friends with very important people! A god even, so you better…” She was cut off by the sudden weight of the man against her. His lip pressed forcefully against Ivy’s and she began to writhe and clutch his shirt in order to push him off, but she had lost coordination, the shock of it wore off quickly and once she had relaxed the man had sat up pulling Ivy with him, the pair contented again, even if Ivy was having trouble keeping herself upright. She opened her eyes and saw Polly, pulled her face away from the now dishevelled, suited man and called out. “Polly!! There you are!”
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top