Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. Empty Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:32 am

Controller Name: Cinderella's Girlfriend
Name: Theanos Graddoean
Race: Lycan
Human Years: 237
Bio: Born into one of the three royal families in his time, everything seems to have gone well for him, or at least it has. Theanos feels restrained, he isnt allowed to hunt, to practice weaponry, he is stuck in his studies as a young lycan, forced by his overpowering parents into an education, being taught to hate all other races outside the royal families, treating them as slaves. Theanos doesnt agree with this, they cant all be bloodthirsty monstors... can they?

Personality \ habits: Theanos can be violent and agressive when you first meet him, he speaks before he thinks and is quick to a fight, he opens up easily if you really try to get to know him, you will know that he fights for the ones he loves, and is very open minded and often insecure. He has many bad habits, he snarls at most and he click's his tounge when it's quiet.

Dislikes: Theanos hates bad grammar and inelequancy, despite his swearing he's extremely well spoken.

Likes: Theanos loves hunting and using his natural form. He is a master at swordfighting, even though he wasn't permitted to do either in the Royal family, he used to sneak unnoticed by most out into the wood to practice with his brother who was cast out for killing unlawfully.

Referance Picture: Conspiracy - a three part tale. Fd01a411

Last edited by Cinderella's Girlfriend on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 am

Controller Name: Alice in Wonderland 
Name: Nevaeh Fayeorlha 
Race: Elven

Bio: From a lower class labour family, Nevaeh worked her way up to the rank  of a 1st bret guard and one of the elven race's most prestiged female archers of her age. Her background being as low class as it was, she was subject to her parents racist comments thus becoming racist herself. Living a middle class life Nevaeh has forgotten her family and her past in the persuit of her own ambitions.

Personality\ habits: Very quick to anger. She tends to be quiet within herself and quite miserable but to the friends she does have nevaeh lets down her hair and becomes bubblier.

Likes: Order, herself, pre climate music and archery; that is what you would find nevaeh doing other than her patrols 

Dislikes: vulgarities, swearing, most other races 

Conspiracy - a three part tale. Nev10

Last edited by Alice in Wonderland on Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. Empty The Past

Post  Outrageous. Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:56 am

Its the year 2430, Global Warming has taken an effect. In 2062 it wiped out the entire human race and almost all trace that they had ever lived. The only ones that survived, were the hidden ones, supposed 'mythical creatures' spoken of in human legends. Living through the pains of climate change they began to start a new life without having to hide themselves. Three master-races took control of the land in an event called 'The new beginning' in 2081. The Lycan's, The Elementals and The Centaurs. The three dominating families of each race were henceforth known as Royalty. Many races lived peacefully in the land under their rule, but some were enslaved during the new beginning, sending their ancestors into their fate.

Lycans: completely differant to the werefolk. They can turn into vicious wolf-like creatures at will. They are terribly agressive and highly controlling.

Elementals: mer-like in appearance, their powers to control the elements are wrongly accused by some for Global Warming.

Centaurs: known as the all-seeing ones, can predict the future but aren't always correct in their prophesies. They are the oldest known land based race.

Elven Folk: Elves or Elf's are the most common race, lasting long due to their almost-human appearance. Some say that they should have a royal family of their own due to this, but the elven people have been known to enjoy working for others in the past. Some believe this should change.

The Graddeoan Family - (Lycan) The most violent and agressive of all the royal families in the time of the new beginning. They came to power by killing eachother and murdering others who got int their way. Now a days however they are a very reserved people. They never use their powers after Prince Faolan killed one of the Elemental family. They had to agree to never use their powers unless war would be the result. The elders of the family insist that education is key for their children. They teach subtle racism, to enslave weaker races and to watch over the slave market.

The Enscavyn Family - (Elemental) a complete anomalie to the outside world, not much is known about them apart from their un-trustworthieness. Many conspiracies have been made against them.

The Fahro Family - Everyone knows everything about this family, they have been around since the dawn of time and are highly respected. Their knowledge in the future is exceeding. They are very open and kind hearted although still ruling with an iron fist due to political reasons.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 am

Sirens were blaring over the top of screaming, shouting and pounding footsteps. It seemed like he was surrounded. Lights skimmed over all possible surfaces, his back against the wall, he breathed heavily. In his normal form running was much more labourious. He could phase into his natural being, but if he did get caught, it would only get him in more trouble. Theanos laid his head against the cold stne, his eyes wide. He would have to move if he didn't wan't to be caught, but moving brought possible risk. They couldn't keep him there forever, like a slave, like a prisoner, not able to use his forms, his unique abilities. All he had now was the rucksack he had slung over his shoulder, and the clothes on his back. Footsteps caught him unaware to the side of him, he nearly cried out, but a hand covered his face, a familiar voice whispering in his ear 'shhhh, parvus lupis, its me. Come on now.' The Lycan boy looked up at his older brother, scarred and battered. He smiled, following after him. Suddenly, they were out in the open, the shouting intensified, wolves ran from every corner, tearing at their clothes and skin. Faolan reformed and started attacking his former family, Theanos did the same lashing out, biting and clawing. He howled in as his brother Geddyn slashed open his shoulder and part of his chest, Faolan bit down on him, looking into Theanos' eyes as he did so, meaning one thing. Run. Theanos ran, grabbing the rucksack in his jaws, he lept over the walls, and through into the forest, as he did so, he heard the most painful sound, the sound of Faolan's death.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 am

The sun was blazing painfully in the cerulean sky and Nevaeh was already starting to grow tired. For the second time in eight lunar months she had been selected to go on civilian patrol. Seeing as she worked for The Fahro Family and their need for order it was a custom that eight guards, regardless of rank went on foot patrol to observe the public and look out for anything out of the ordinary.
Rolling her eyes heavily Nevaeh looked to the others she was on patrol with, 1 centuar, 2 elves and 4 lycans. Out of all the other races she loathed the Lycans; they were so primal and so barbarric! She had never spoken to a Lycan but from what she had heard they were foul creatures, not to be mingled with...

Ignoring the four lycans even though one was of higher rank she set off out of the family Walls with the two other elves the centuar not too far behind. Setting off into the Market reigon of the main racial city, it was here where the races began to merge into each other, figuratively speaking of course. Both Nevaeh and the other group split up desperate to cover their grounds quicker.

Walking through the bustling Marketplace she couldn't help but notice a lycan boy, looking no older than a century in elven years pickpocketing an elemental. The elementals being the closest to the elves Nevaeh gave chase calling out to the boy to stop and turn himself in. Not the least bit un expected he didn't stop running until she lost sight of him running into the slave Market. Mounting her bow and arrows on her back she ran in "Get back you dog!" with that the nearest slaver grabbed Nevaeh by the arm and spun her around. "Pardon m'lady?"
"Get off me you filthy Lycan!"
"Oh is that how you elves act now adays? Well my dear I like you, you have that agression you don't often see in a pretty little elf.." regardless of Nevaeh's protests the Lycan slaver pushed her into a cramped and rusting cage. Kicking the bars she screamed at the Slaver to release her at once, others walking past laughing. 
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Theanos ran who who knows how many ays in the forest. He had no trouble for money, or clothes, but food would be a problem. Back at home, everything was brought to him. Altleast he wouldn't have to eat any elf food anymore, those green things were disgusting. He stopped in a clearing. His father, Scourghanak, wouldn't let any any of the guards search for him in the dee forest, but everyone else would surely know that he was missing. His mother Andraisgloch would'nt let Geddyn out after him, and especially not his younger sister Elayahi. He was safe. For now. He formed back into his normal form, brushing himself down. That was another set of clothes gone. And his brother too. He didnt know who had killed him, but all he knew was he was dead. Gone. Up in the stars to run for ever, his battered body in the ground. He thought about Faolan whilst getting dressed. He had stole some of the human clothes they had preserved from the new beggining. It's what set them apart from all the other Lycans. If the humans had got something right, it was their fine quality of clothing. He dressed in a grey pinstriped suit, bandaging his newly aqquired wounds as he went. His brother had one been the most treasured of all the Graddeoan family, his high esteemed weaponry skills and majestic natural form was heard about all over the land. He was the favourite, until... Until someone framed him for the killing of the Elemetal, Dascar. He couldnt believe it was him. He just couldnt.

Cloaked and disguised he began walking, he discovered that he wasn't so deep into the forest afterall. He recognised the town from the overbearing stone walls that encased the courtyard. He knew what it looked like inside. Rusty iron cages, row upon row of them. Filled with people, some tanks at the back with merpeople in. They were always the most expensive, seeming as they are so hard to catch, they're only decorative too. Theanos stepped out of the wood, lifting his hood as he did so, heading for the slave market.

Exactly how he remembered it, more of a prison than a market. High stone walls opening out into a courtyard gaurded by trolls and minotaurs. Not much brain, but alot of braun. He looked at all the broken people in the cages for a while, oh how he had been taught to despise all but his own. But how were his own really any better than these people? He walked around scanning the cages, something caught his eye, in the corner of the room. A terrilble screaming and thrashing was coming from one specific cage, Guards hudded around it shouting and screaming also. Theanos hurried toward it. He cleared his throat. 'Ahem, Excuse me gentlemen.' The ugly guards turned to his, slightly bemused. Obviously they didnt recognise him, or his voice. good. 'May i speak to this... thing... please?' they moved out the way with grunts of 'bloody lunatic' and 'good luck with that'. It was an Elven girl, blonde characteristic features, bleached by the dark. He noticed the chain on her ancle, enscribed with centaur rubbish. Ah, so she was a one of them. 'Rank, number and name.' He bellowed at her. 'I Demand your Rank, number and name you filthy excuse for a guard. You are a Disgrace to the name of Fahro, screaming like that.' His voice mimicked perfectly the accent of the Centaur guards that protected the family. Shouting always worked with Centaur lutenants to keep their officers in order. He waited for a respone, ears pinned back, suspecting the worst, that one of his family were their, watching hios every move.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Throat near breaking point Nevaeh continued to cause a great deal of noise for a small person he slightly blue tinted skin was going a bright shade of red. The slavers around meerely pointed and laughed and her stress, throughout all of her screams she didn't swear once. The slaver who had put her in the cage kicked it in an attempt of getting her to shut up but it only caused Nevaeh to anger more. Looking up at the slaver she spat at him, "Do that again and you'll wish your leg wasn't within arm's reach!" he only laughed at her and proceded to kick the cage only this time he let out a loud cry of pain. Looking down at his leg the was a silver tipped arrow half way into his leg "I told you..." she sneered, the slaver growling visciously at her. "Filthy dog" she spat at him again. Before he could retaliate it seemed that the pair had managed to catch the guard's attention as a small group of them came around the cage Nevaeh was imprisoned in; flaring her anger once again "What? Never seen an elf before? Hmm perhaps you've never seen a woman before, no wonder look at you!!!" a few tried to reason with her "Oh get back to your duties! What was that?? Well come on then let me out of this cage and then we can talk !!!"

Two guards leaving she continued to kick at the cage door until a cloaked man came up to the door. Looking up at the man she sneered   oh please don't buy me, I swear I'll kill him before that... Just as she was about to rally insults and curses at him she heard that accent from within the family walls. She immediately quietened down. "Nevaeh Fayeorlha, 1st toxophilite of the Fahro Family. 0025." the way he spoke strung curiosity within Nevaeh; he spoke with a classical heir about him, regardless he wasn't an elf so she would show respect as such "What bussiness is it of yours?" Her blue tinted skin began to darken Slightly from it's angry red tint to an odd shade of cerulean blue. She was wary of the stranger, more so than the slavers or the guards. 
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 am

She had straightened up at the sound of his voice, as if a string were attached to her head, pulliung her whole stature upward. "Nevaeh Fayeorlha, 1st toxophilite of the Fahro Family. 0025." Theanos thought for a moment before speaking, tugging slightly on his hood. Toxophilite, that would mean she was either an archer or a high personal guard. Either of the two would mean she was in charge of alot of people. '0025... I see...' he had no idea what that meant, he probably would later when he wasnt so paranoid about being caught. Theanos crouched down and picked up her description block off of the floor. 'illegally caught on your rounds i see... You do know your capture was illegal?' He still mimicked the voice of the Fahro gaurds, he couldnt take a chance. 'the buisness of mine is no buisness of yours, unless you're planning on leaving this place. I dont like illegal captures. Especially as he's charging so much. Excuse me, i assume that Tokoroth is your enslaver.' He turned on his heels, walking toward the shifty looking lycan. He was flea bitten, and probably ravenous. Thaenos clicked his tounge while he walked. 'Tokoroth, i want the slave you have recently captured, the elven girl.' The other lycan gave a smarmy grin, that made his skin crawl 'that'll be seven opticius' sir.' Theanos laughed, a deep laugh, not like him at all. He stopped to click his tounge 'oh, i'm not paying for her.'
'then you cant ave er, simple as that.' How he'd like to show the smarmy git who he really was, give him the shock of his life, but he knew he couldn't. 'I dont suppose the Graddeoan family know about you trading with illegal goods, do they Tokoroth?' His face widened with understanding 'Sorry, sir, didn't know you had that kind of an, understanding. You can ave er, in trade for your... uh... friendship, let us say. She's a andful mind, wont get any work out of er.' Theanos shook the man's hand unwillingly, and without saying anymore, walked back over to the cage with him 'Stand 0025, the little, misunderstanding with mr Tokoroth here has been resolved. You'll be coming with me.' He started clicking his tounge again subconsiously. As Tokoroth was rummaging for the key, someone shouted out from high on the wall, he looked up, a cast iron railing ran all the way around the courtyard for his family to walk upon, On it, was his younger sister Elayahi, her green eyes were welled with tears 'Who's that clicking? Theo... magnus diligo?' he could hear her voice wavering, his father must be angry with them all, it pained his heart to leave her to that, but he couldnt stay, not after they'd killed Faolan. Suddenly, a louder voice was heard. 'Who makes that confounded noise. Speak, or no-one leaves.' He laid eyes upon his younger brother, Elayahi's twin, Geddyn. Geddyn had been there at the fight for his freedom, he had no sympathy for him. 'Excuse me my leige,' it sickened him to the soul to speak up to him. 'it is i who makes the noise, i apologise, please, let me go about my ways in peace, bless you and your family, i hope death comes to the kidnappers of our, dearest prince.' Geddyn bored into his being with his eyes, desperately trying to decipher who his disguised brother was. 'Carry on with your buisness, you have no quarrel with us.' he placed a tanned arm around their sister and left through a wooden door in the wall. That was close.

He turned to the elven girl. 'Come with me, we must leave this place.' He took a strong grip on her hand and led her out. Once in the village again, he ran with her into the wood, and didn't stop.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Something was deeply odd about the man infront of her, he didn't seem like the other guards at all but that didn't bother her right now; all she wanted to do was get out of the cage before she was sold. As he called her number out it made her tense up slightly. Should she really be giving out her rank and number? She could get into alot of trouble for firstly leaving without the full patrol and then splitting up not to mention managing to get herself captured. Her skin returned to it's normal colour of a very pale blue as she watched the cloaked stranger read her sale sheet oh no, why is he.. He can't be serious in buying me?!?!

Kneeling at the front of the cage she watched the shadowed figure carefully as he got back up to the slaver. The guards that were around her were slowly fading out until they had returned to their posts. As the slaver unlocked the door she opened the gate but still wary "what do you mean coming with you?!?!" but as the Graddeoan family came up onto the high slaver walls everyone froze and trurned to them. Nevaeh turned to there whereabouts but faced the floor. She believed that the elves should have their own royal family and the Lycans overbearing and agressivw behaviour stopped this from happening. She had half a mind to run now but with all of these people around along with the Graddeoan family there would be little chance of escape. Nevaeh looked over to the man who had 'bought' her ad didn't know what to male of him bit was sure to be glad to be out of the cage; the prospect of going back to the family Walls was more than pleasing. But this wasn't where she was going, as the hooded man turned off and into the forest that surronded them. They were running at speed, the trees that stood so proudly on their own we're blending into the next. She didn't want to go with this man where was he taking her? Managing to take out a thin arrow from her back she quickly flicked it into the man's arm straight through his coat as if it was an accupuncture needle and pulled it out again. As the stranger let go she jumped back and put the arrow back. "Who are you?"
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

'S**t, bugger, you f*****g, ahh, stupid b***h...' Theanos grasped his arm, it was quickly healing. He wanted to reform right there and then and rip her to shread, but he knew he couldnt. He needed someone who knew the land, and who was also skilled in archery. 'Im not going to kill you for that. And right now i dont want you to know who i am... How closely related are you with the Graddeoan family?' His voice fast and returned to normal, a regal air about it. 'Well... I happen to know that they dont feel too kindly about your lot either, and i'm starting to f*****g agree with them.' He rubbed his arm again, great, another scar. Seeing that she couldn't see his face, she would probably assume that he was Elemental. Them and Lycans looked similar in statue, but their faces were completely differant, while Lycans were totally human like, however very dark and beautiful or pale and likewise, Elementals had no eyes as such, instead they have balls of black in their sockets, no feelin is shown on them, their noses are also flattened to their face, and they have strange black markings across their face.

Sensing that she really didnt like him, Theanos decided o get changed. He had 'borrowed' some weaponry from the rememberance hall, all used to be used in the time before the death of Dascar. He had taken the finest sword, Faolan's, true it was forged my magic in the time that there was such a thing, before the faeries died out. There are only a handful left, and you have to be very skilled to find them. It was made of gold, which would ordinarily have made it soft, but forged with magic it's the hardest metal. It was enscribed with many aincient Lycan-Faerie magic which he would have been able to read if he had payed attention in class. The Sheath was made from the finest unicorn leather, yet again died out now. Faolan had told him to steal it, they had planned to run together, but now...

Theanos turned away from the Elven guard, he grabbed his goatskin rucksack and rummaged around for the mask he also stole, covering his entire face, including his eyes with reflective gold he was safe from recognition. He lifted his hood and got changed from the human clothes he was wearing into a plain white shirt and his finest armour, also stolen and also Faolan's. He turned back to her. 'You can wear the cloak, i shouldn't think you'd want to be recognised either, considering where you're from.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Nevaeh laughed under her breath at the cloacked man as he cursed at her but retained her forced sense of anger and a stern face. She wasn't going to be messed around and especially by someone who wasn't the same race as herself. As he mentioned killing her Nevaeh began to stare him down even if she couldn't see his face. There was little chance an elemental would get past her with an arrow between their eyes. That is of course because she assumed he was an elemental which is why it brought Nevaeh great confusion to be asked about the Graddeoan family. She shook her head "No relation to them." it was obvious now that he wasn't a higher ranked centuarian guard. Noticing his weaponry she for a moment was very impresse with what she saw. She had always wanted to wear armour but it would decrease her accuracy and aim weighing her down. Looking around her she recognised this part of the forest, she spent most of  childhood in these woods so practically knew them like the back of her hand. Looking back to the masked stranger she sighed heavily "well can I atleast have a name?" but she doubted she would get that either. As he passed her the cloak she held it for a moment trying go figure out it's fabric, it was very elaborate and from her background she wouldn't know what it was. Looking back over to the man she sneered "Why would I need to wear this? Where are we going and what makes you think I am going to follow you ?"
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 am

Theanos knew right then that he wasnt going to get much out of her, not unless he shocked her, or told her the truth or something awful like that. He didn't trust her yet. He didn't want to disclose that information. Instead he grabbed her, suddenly thinking back to royalty lessons. 'I know who you are, Nevaeh, born into working class poverty, best archer to ever live, all i'm doing now is asking your help. People are after me, i wouldnt be doing this but my brother is dead, and i soon will be if you dont help me. I'm running, from the Graddeoan family, they want my blood, i dont want their's. If you hate them as much as i recon i do, you'll want to help me.' He looked into her eyes, although she couldn't see his. Another thing Lycans were good at, reading people, of course the heightened senses helped, but he could tell that he was hitting a nerve. As long as he could gain her trust, he would be fine. If not, he'd be screwed, and wanted for killing an elf. 'Nevaeh, please...' His voice was commanding, his hidden expression hard yet inquisitive.

Theanos was always differant from the rest of his family. His wolven appearance was the most differant though, his mother is fair, and light greay, his father brown and grey with hints of white and black. Geddyn took after his father, brown but light like his mother, Elayahi was the spitting image of his mother. Faolan was a dark, almost blue-ish grey, with lighter tones intwined like mother, but Theanos was black. Jet black. This also related in normal form, Elayahi being fair, and blonde like mother, Geddyn and Faolan being fair also like father, although admittedly Faolan was slightly darker. Theanos had dark tanned skin, and black hair, thick eyelashes. Nobody really knew why this was, but he was always differant, admittadly the most beautiful of the family, young female nobility swooning at the sight of him at balls and feasts. He hated being differant when he was young.

Theanos waited for the girls reply, looking at her, gripping her arms with his strong hands.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 am

Nevaeh looked up at the mysterious man, she was not going to go anywhere with him regardless of what he said to her. This soon changed. As she was grabbed by the armoured man Nevaeh looked up at the mask and only saw her reflection. Her expression changed from confusion to confusion, how did he know so much about her? She continued to listen to the stranger; if she could still call him a stranger. As he told her of his pained past and the Graddeoan family he hit a nerve. She was probably one of the most racist people she knew but Nevaeh also knew how to keep it subtle.
She was silent for quite a while, it would be completely out of character for her to just run off with someone but his story was convincing.

“ Okay, okay…But where are we going?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 am

Theanos smiled broadly under his mask, 'I have no idea where we're going, somewhere safe, while i think of a plan. You don't... you don't, recognise me, do you?' A thought crossed his mind, what if she knew who he was, she was jsut playing along, treading him into a trap. His thoughts wondered, 'we need to start walking now, tell me,' he started casually walking, sure that nobody would be after him. 'you have no armour... why is that? Surely an archer of your calibur needs armour?' He knew quite alot about elves, their skin ws toughened, but not too much, not able to withstand a direct hit. It was true that he had no idea of where he was going, hopefully toward the inner regions of the forest, hopefully passing through an elven village. He needed material of somesorts, assuming that Nevaeh could sew.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 am

Nevaeh looked at the emotionless mask, she rolled her eyes to the fact they didn’t have a direct goal, she didn’t like impreciseness but it seemed that she was going to have go along with this if she wanted to get back to her duties any time soon. Standing away from the man she looked him up and down, it was impossible to tell from what he was wearing but nothing came to mind from his voice. “ No not to my knowledge… Why, should I?” She put the hood of cloak up and followed the man. “ I’ve, as of yet, never needed armour…” She laughed a little cynically under her breath. “ I see you know of my archery skills, but it isn’t just with the bow….” Pulling out the same grade of arrow that she did to attack the stranger and threw it at a small flower about fifty foot in front of them, hitting it in the direct centre, Nevaeh then continued to pull out her bow and aim another arrow at the flower again; this time splitting the arrow that already pinned it to a large oak like tree. Putting her bow back she walked past the flower and pulled out intact arrow.

“That is fine armour you have their mind, though I cannot help but ask how can you see?” Nevaeh looked around as the forest began to darken; she had some idea of where she was but she just hoped they wouldn’t be aimlessly wandering for the night.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am

'It was crafted by faeries. Its pretty light, and the stongest pure metal you'd ever find. Beautiful too. We'll have to set up camp soon. I think there's an elve camp up ahead? we can sleep there for tonight.' Theanos thought a while as they walked in silence. 'How do you know i'm not elven?' he asked curiously, surprised a the answer 'oh... can i ask you something?' he asked, proceeding ahead anyway. 'Your close with the Royal families, so you've heard about that prince being kidnapped. Which one was it do you know? Have you ever met him? What's he like? Obviously if he had been captured i'd ought to find his captors, see how they got into the castle.' His clicking started again, waiting to see what she actually knew or thought about him. Whether she knew anything, or had any opinion at all.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 am

Nevaeh looked over the armour as he spoke of it, it was very good armour and she couldn’t help admire it, even if it wasn’t her thing. As he spoke of the elf camp she smiled, she had been there before, relatives used to stop by there on their travels so she knew the way well. Focusing on the way she half heartedly answered “ You don’t carry yourself like an Elven man would...Far heavier footed…” The elven camp already in sight she kept her eyes on the lights trying to recall any information of the kidnapping of a prince. “The Graddeoan prince, yes, I’m sure I met him once as the centaur’s visited their castle but it was only a handshake…Lycans…” She continued “ He seemed respectable enough…” For a lycan…
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am

Theanos laughed, he didn't remember this, he was taught to not take any notice of gaurds or slaves or servants for that matter. He thought he'd throw some more questions at her too 'Have you met the others... Faolan, the one that killed Dacar, he was said to be, fearful, wasn't he. And the twin prince and princess. I've heard that the boy is an arse.' He clicked his tounge again. He saw a clearing a little while up ahead and recognised it to be the small elven village. It was intruging of what she thought of his family. 'And they say, the one who was taken, they say he's beautiful, is this so? Surely you must have guarded at one of their famous balls?'

They approached the village, a small wover willow fence encased all the huts, Theanos hoppen over the fence and proceded to walk amongst all the elves, who took one look at him and moved out of the way. When they say his company however they eased up around him. He thought back to her early answer to his question “ You don’t carry yourself like an Elven man would...Far heavier footed…” He smirked, 'you know what you said earlier, about me being heavy footed... It's because elven men aren't muscular. I mean, you look at them, they're all slight, their long blonde hair and pretty faces. Ears are nice though. I envy your ears.' The dark was closing in fast. He found a large looking hut and knocked on the door. A rich looking elf male, slightly large around the middle answered the door, a look of terror flashed across his face. Theanos decided to mimic the voice he used earlier to charm Nevaeh 'Hello kind sir, we are weary travellers, we have been walking for many days now, we wonder if you might put us up for the night in your beautiful home, my wife is, hungry and with child.' The man looked past him at Nevaeh. 'Sir, i am the elder of this village, and warmly welcome you to our home, but may you remove your mask?' Quick think, thought Theanos. 'I'm terribly sorry, but, i was heavily burned by a minotaur in the war of Glefani, i fear i may scare your children if i remove my mask.' The large man had a look of pity on his face 'oh you poor man, yes, yes of course, pease come in, you're just in time for food, let me show you to a room. The jolly looking man moved aside as they walked in. Theanos followed him through his home, observing small children playing and a wife cooking. 'Here you shall stay tonight dear fellow. Please make yourself at home.' Theanos shook the elf's hand warmly 'thank you so much for your hospitality, we shall pay you in the morn.' The man smiled and left, shutting the door on the way out. Theanos grinned largely, what a fantastic lie.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:21 am

All this talk of the Graddeoan family made Nevaeh far more suspicious that she was before why was he wanting to know so much from her? It didn’t matter for now all she needed to do was play along and get to wherever he needed to go with her help. Nevaeh rolled her eyes as she was fired more questions, she felt like blurting that she wasn’t a socialite and never spent any real time with the Graddeoan Family but instead she just played along as such. “ I never met Faolan myself but one of my lesser ranked guards would agree with you, he was a fearsome man, I never met the twins no, but I was told that the girl was a beauty to behold….” Hmm as it a lycan could ever be seen as a beauty… “ Yes I recently guarded not too long ago but I wouldn’t know I never met him since I shook his hand, strong hand he had.

Looking at the camp she smiled, the guarding walls were still the same; the firelights brought back memories of playing just outside the camp with her six brothers even though her mother specifically told them to stay inside the walls. Taking down her hood Nevaeh was greeted with smiles and welcoming gestures. She felt at home here. Laughing at the stranger’s remark to Elven men “ Ah but you see, I’d prefer an Elven man any day, so graceful, witty and charming. I see no need for brutal force.” Nevaeh smiled at his comment on her ears “ Well what can I say.” Coming up to one of the larger huts she stood behind the stranger, her jaw almost dropping when he said she was with child. But the lies seemed to work. Being let into the house she didn’t follow the stranger and the man of the house into their room instead she went up to the wife and they began to converse in native Elven language; which according to the eldest in the new world derived from a human language of French. It Made Nevaeh please to hear their native tongue spoken, even the children were fluent.

Leaving the woman to her duties she went to the stranger in their room kicked him as hard as she could; though being the Toxophilite she was it probably didn’t hurt at all “ Heavy with child!!??” She shouted in a whisper “ Your wife!?!?” Though it angered her that he had lied to get in it beat sleeping outside in the forest. Looking over to the stranger she was certain he wasn’t and elf an then it dawned on her. A smirk leaked from her pale lips “ I hope you like vegetables…” As both were invited back into the main room they sat down to traditional Elven food…
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am

Theanos suddenly realised, crap, vegetables. He changed into his cloak and sat down to eat. He took an immense amount of their food, thinking that if he was going to get any energy from the food, he'd have to eat alot of it. He ate differantly to what he normally wouldv'e if he had eaten normally it wouldv'e given away his race. A thought crossed his mind. He now knew why the elven men were so... weedy. The meal ended, Theanos said his thanks and practically dragged the girl to their room. One single bed. crap. 'I suppose you'll be wanting that, its ok, i have stuff to do anyway.' He walked over to his rucksack, but with a final thought turned back to her 'oh by the way, if you try to run, i'll kill you.'

Later on in the evening, when he was sure Nevaeh was asleep, Theanos took ohh his disguises, and laid out his armour. He put it all on, it wasnt heavy as he'd first thought it would be. He sat down and replaced his mask in the corner of the room, head on his knees and fell asleep, waiting for the new day.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 am

At the table Nevaeh talked to the family in Elven whereas the man of the house spoke to the stranger in the more common dialect. She watched the man eat, it was funny how he ate the food, no other race ate as much vegetables as the elves and she was more than certain that he wouldn’t enjoy it. As the meal ended she nodded and said thanks before being more or less pulled from the table. Back in the room she too noticed the double bed but before she could offer it to the man and explain that she often slept on the floor whilst on duty in the castle he had already told her to sleep there. Not wanting any trouble she complied. As he threatened her not to move from the bed she laughed “ Goodnight to you, stranger…” Not even thinking of sleeping as she normally did Nevaeh faced away from the man and tried to sleep but sleep wouldn’t come to her. As she heard the movement of armour she so desperately wanted to see what he looked like but moving would give away that she was awake.

Nevaeh didn’t sleep whilst she was on the bed. Instead just a few hours before sunrise she sat next to the bed on the floor sharpening the ends of her arrows and watching the stranger, so tempted to remove the mask. It wouldn’t matter if he awoke she would have still seen him. This idea was too bothering for her not to try… Crawling over silently she managed to get only a hair’s breadth away from the man’s mask when she stirred slightly making Nevaeh freeze then fly back as fast as she could to the side of the bed, sharpening her arrows.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 am

He wasnt asleep, more like a deep rest, his eyes closed. When she stirred, his eyes snapped open, but he didnt move, instead he watched, her. Her glances to him every so often soon hastened until she was crawling over to him. She wanted to know of him. Of what he looked like, what he was. He stirred, frightening her to move back to where she was. He didnt move, but instead, slowly and clearly said 'the mask is on for a reason. Removing it is not going to make you any less inquisitive.' He seemed to shock her. He smiled. 'You seemed surprised at my taste for vegetables and fruit. Did you assume something of me?' The early morning sunlight shone through the window and bounced off of his golden armour. It shone in all its grandeur, it truly was a spectacular sight. He stood and walked towards her. 'we must be going,' he held a hand out to her. She was very dainty, fast aswell he would assume, and stealthy. Theanos left a note of thanks and some coins for their trouble on the table before leaving. Many elven men were walking aboiut their duties, they looked at him enviously with his armour, Theanos scoffed slightly, leaning down to the girl. 'i dont know what you see in these weasels... they wouldn't be much help in a fight, pretty rubbish to eat aswell i should imagine.' His joke make him chuckle. He looked down at the girl 'you want to try on my mask when we get out of here? See how it works?' He wanted to appeal to her nicer side, if she had one. They were nearing the edge of the village. Once again he leaped the fence and started for the next village, hoping that they might have some trading posts.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:33 am

Nevaeh must have jumped a mile when he spoke through the mask; she began to despise that mask very much, he was cleverer than she expected putting her knife and arrows back she looked over to the talking suit of armour “No, of course not, I’ve just never seen anyone eat like an elf before.” Feeling a little embarrassed for her assumptions. Once all of her possessions were back in the small leather bag she couldn’t help but once again admire his golden suit; as he walked towards her she felt like she was part of a fairy tale where an overly extravagant prince would sweep her off her feet and take her to some beautiful kingdom to be happily ever after but she knew it was all too the opposite. This man as far as she was concerned was a creep with some form of facial deformity not wanting anyone to see his face and they were not going to a beautiful castle; rather they were running from one and is vicious inhabitants. Regardless she took his hand and flew up from the floor. He was certainly strong…

Wearing only her guard armour she looked around at the men staring at her with the man far taller than herself dressed in extravagant armour; she had to admit some of the Elven men’s faces were funny, even some of their skin was turning a tint of green. As he spoke quietly she turned her head away from him “ I prefer brain’s over Braun.” Walking out of the gate she looked at him with disgust “ No! Not if you have slept in that thing…you probably dribble…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 am

Theanos laughed at her comment. 'i didn't sleep in it, can you even imagine how unbelievably uncomfortable that would be? And i don't dribble thankyou very much, though i don't doub't that your weeds probably do when they sleep.' He laughed a little more before speaking again 'go on, you know you wan't to, i can see it on your face.' He grinned again, although you wouldn't know. He saw another town coming up ahead, slightly bigger this time. 'well, your dressing up with have to wait. And as for your men, i think quite frankly they look ill.' He laughed and took a running leap over the this time stone wall. Waiting for her on the other side. It was hot in his armour. But it was either that or having a risk of dying. He'd rather not take the chance. This town was particuarly differant. A buzz of people barganing for things, to the right of them a young couple kissing each other violently. Theanos leaned over to Nevaeh and pointed at the couple 'see that, perfectly good waste of a woman, right there. He's rather fishlike dont you think.' He waited for her reply whilst sussing up the town. It was loud, there was a market with odd smells arising, he spotted what he wanted, tents. 'Come on lets bargin for one of these. 'Oi, Hello sir, what's the smallest two man one you've got?' The elven man pointed to one to the side, it looked pretty water proof too, that was good. 'okay that'll do, how much? I tell you what i'll give you seven peices of silver of three peices of gold?' The man nodded for the silver and he payed him. walking off with the tent to an open space.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:05 am

“ You so did sleep in it!” she carried on walking beside him thinking that if they carried on walking this way they were going to hit a mountain range or the sea. She had never seen the sea. “ You’re just jealous, you want their ears; so stop complaining” A larger town was coming up ahead and she didn’t recognise this one, her family never went out this far well not with the only girl in the family. Walking through like a normal person she once again rejoined with the man. Watching the pair kissing brought a hint of envy in Nevaeh’s eyes, she could still remember her last kiss it was when she was still at home and was from the boy who lived in the room above them, hadn’t been kissed since “ Their both repulsive.” She left it at that. The town was like a sensory board where every feeling and sense could be used up she kept close to the man for the first time in fear she would get lost and it was bad enough being somewhere new for a creature of habit let alone getting lost.

As the man asked for a tent and began to bargain Nevaeh looked around and decided this town wasn’t as nice as the city she grew up in, but that was purely because she didn’t often mix with traders or slavers, she was never allowed. Turning back to the man as they began to walk out to find a clearing “ I’m tired of calling you stranger, can I at least not get a name for you?” she eyed the tent “ Or I’m going to make a name for you…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum