Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 am

'And get sqewered through the heart with a large spear. Yes. Genious Nevaeh.' he was feeling in a rather obnoxious mood. 'look.' he swun his feet down and rested his elbows on his knees 'if you go back to that family and claim that you've been with me all the time, they'll not only get me, but they'll also run you through aswell, i know them, they aren't very nice.' he took a deep breath and started again 'and to be honest, if you were running from the most notoriously malitious royal families, and they knew everything about you down to every strand of hair on your damn body, do you think you could trust anyone with your name let alone who you really were?' He was trying to keep his cool, but he felt so annoyed and betrayed at the same time, could'nt she see it from his point of view? 'Right, you could go to my family yes, and there is a slight chance that you'll get out of it alive, but do you really think life'd be any much better than now? I'm trying to change that Nevaeh. I hate this Coilition government so to speak. I hate the way the Graddeoans have treated everyone in the past. I dont want to go on any longer with this kind of pain and anguish for everyone involved. It plain sucks! To be perfectly honest. All right. Let me tell you something. When i was little, i was able to run around and be free and do whatever i want. But when the Elementals framed my brother for the killing of that damn boy everything changed. I was restrained, i had electric cuffs chained to my wrists, so whenever i changed into my natural form, i would be shocked with thousands of vaults of electricity. Like being hit by lightning. My so called family fed me with only vegetables for three years to drain me of my powers. When i got older, they forced me into the slaving buisness where i had to look upon the faces of hundreds of people in pain every day. And i hated every second of it. My brother felt the same way. Despite him being the most educated Lycan in our family of weaponry and the artisrty of warcraft, he was the gentlest person i knew bar my younger sister Elayahi. She this too, getting forged by that bloody boy Geddyn. He was always my father's favourite. His youngest. Training him to hate everything that wasn't his own. He's so...' Theanos stopped and sighed. 'If you want to leave now, i dont really know what to say to you.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 am

Nevaeh slumped down against the door as Theanos began to talk of how there would be no point in going to his family, her colouration began to subside as she heard of his childhood, her anger began to fade too. Even if he was a lycan, he was fighting for the same cause as she was. Kind of...
She looked up to him, seeing a glimmer of pain in his dark eyes. " You know i was brought up to hate anything but my own aswell. We were the first civilised race so all my life ive been told that escallates us ubove the rest. Ive never truely believed this. I have my reasons for my dislike for Lycans. In fairness it probably shouldnt be to all Lycans but until i met you, i havnt spoken to a lycan." Getting to her feet Nevaeh grabbed her bow and smiled weak " And i cant leave you, youre going to fail without me."
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 am

Theanos looked up at her 'Fail huh.' he grinned his boyish grin that he was famous for in upper circles. 'Well.' He stood. 'I told you i was better looking than those pansy's.' He raised an eyebrow and stood with his hands out on either side to his body, grinning. 'You see, hot right?' he made a sarcastic noise and dropped his hands. 'There's nothing hot about me, stupid girls , they're everywhere, seriously, every ball or dance or party or social event i went to, they're there, with shouts of oh god its him, or Theanos marry me! Its ridiculous to be honest. I'm nothing special. I'm labelled as the besutiful child in all the history books, and yet my name means Death!' He let out a sharp laugh, turning around and bending down to pick up his rucksack. It clanked around with all his armour inside. 'Okay, so they know what you look like too. I actually have a plan.' He said whilst rooting around in his bag for some other clothes. 'We're going to find someone who can help us. I know sort of where to find them. But you have to be on your guard.' He stood and turned back round to her. 'But first, before we do anything, i need some damn meat.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 am

Looking up Nevaeh like that made it hard for her not to smile back as he stood she couldn’t help but silently admit he was pretty good looking “ I still prefer the pansies...” She laughed She was leant back onto the door again. Even if she wanted to leave Theanos and return to her guardly duties, slowly reaching the high ranks there was no way she was going to be able to now she was recognised and associated with Theen. “Modest too!” Picking up her bag and the arrows that rustled inside she joined Theen’s side “Care to elaborate the plan?”
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 am

'why no, no Nevaeh i dont care to elaborate...' he thought for a moment before adding 'you were looking at my arse weren't you...' He winked at her 'oh no no... its fine, don't have to explain yourself to me!' He laughed, calling out to Phil who came running like a lap dog 'fancy opening the door for us? We'll be back, trust me.' he added as the door was opened and Theanos ran out into the streets screaming 'Help! Help! Somebody, there are some Graddeoan guards dead in the inn!' he saw about five more guards bombarde their way into the inn. He smiled. 'My work here is done.' he whispered to Nevaeh, walking calmly out of the city and back into the forest. 'Right, do you know where i can get some decent clothes and a bit of meat, because seriously, i'm famished. I doubt if i could even re-form at this point and its going to get cold soon so i dont think what you're wearing is hardly adequate either.' He looked down at her green tanned suade elven wear. It was short, and would barely keep the goat warm from hence it came. 'So where to princess?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 am

Nevaeh rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders at Theen's first comment but didnt know what to say to his second wqas it the fact that he had just saidit out of nowhere or that it was true? Brushing off his comment if not a little red from blushing Nevaeh thanked the small Lycan man before slipping out of the door before Theanos put on his little show. Laughing as he whispered to her she turned to him, walking backwards " You brought me here, i wouldnt know, besides ive never look at meat in my life," "My clothes? Well perhaps your not as toughened to the elements as i am!" Wandering slightly " Pfft, dont call me princess, i may know your name but im still going to call you Aradan and i thought you were hungry."
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 am

Theanos glared at her 'Don't call me that, and i am hungry. And i happen to know that you're lying through your teeth, the highest cause of elven deaths is through the cold due to their thinned skin and their preferance to the warmer climates.' He sounded like he was quoting from a text-book, thats because he was, he remembered it from social classes. 'So we're going to have to burn those.' he grinned, anticipating her excalimed reply's to his subtle joke. 'Anyway princess, i need some food, so lets go... this way, and hopefully we'll find a trading post.

Later on that evening, Theanos' predictions about it becoming cold came true. His breath in the air was visible and the grass under his feet crunched with everystep. He couldnt feel the cold. Lycan's were always warm. To someone else it would be like sat next to a radiator. 'Cold yet.' He muttered, tired from lack of sleep. And lack of meat. No reply. He looked down to his side. She looked frozen 'Bloody hell woman! You're flipping blue... more than you usually are... You're shivering... damn, i dont have any more clothes... I...' He stopped her and stood infront of her, taking off his cloak and draping it over her. Not that it would do much good. He scanned the surroundings. 'Right, we'll camp here, i'm not having you flipping freezing to death.' He searched frantically in his bag for something to make her wear. There was nothing. 'Gah...' he thought for a moment. The only thing warm he had was... 'Hold on, stay here!' he exclaimed running off into the woodland. He was a few meters away from her, and could just see her through the trees. It took an immense amout of effort but he managed to re-form. Padding slowly back to her, his black fur flowing past the trees silently, he walked behind her and barked. He then sat next to her, his body hot, as usual. He barked again. 'that should do it.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 am

" Hah, Ill be fine, dont you worry about me..." Oh how wrong Nevaeh was, trying to smile her teeth chattered as she paced through the larger clearing, her skin had gone an icy blue, as if she were a raw frozen prawn. Looking up to Theanos she tried to brave it out and slook like nothing was wrong though the goosebumps she was sporting probably told another story for her. She hadnt been this far into the forest in autumn for a long long time and forgot how it felt to be so bloody cold! Grateful for the cloak, Nevaeh wrapped herself in it so tightly in it that if Nevaeh was pushed over she was at risk of falling like a totem pole. Still shivering and chattering she nodded as Theen went off " I cant really move anywhere else..." Her feet felt frozen to the spot. For a moment she was in complete slince, watching her breath swirl and float the ever darkening sky. Not expecting Theen in his new form made Nevaeh squeak and fall over sitting up, she noticed wolf had the same eyes as Theen so knew it was him. As he sat by her she leant on him, a sight of relief passed her lips as she felt his warmth radiate to her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 am

The morning came as did the warmth. Theanos awoke before Nevaeh, he edged himself away, going for a run. His senses were definately dulled. He nearly crashed into a tree a couple of times. Suddenly, about a mile or so from the clearing he smelt meat. He stopped in his tracks and re-formed back. Walking past a few more trees he entered a small village, there was one trading post. Theanos turned back and re-formed again, running faster this time, panting as he got hotter. He stopped to re-form again just before the clearing 'Nevaeh! Wake up princess. Now! Come on i'm starving!' nothing. He walked up to her and kicked her in the ribbs 'Come on!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 am

Cloak firmly wrapped around Nevaeh , the hood up and over her face she looked like an oversized cacoon. She heard Theen the first time but didnt move, she was so tired, she had used most of her energy last night keeping warm but the kick to the ribcage made her cough and splutter. No chance of sleeping now... Crawling to her feet she took down the hood and looked up to Theen with a tired smile " Well good morning to you too Aradan..." Pussing her bow and arrows below the cload she kept it firmly wrapped around her and followed Theen into the new smaller village; mainly inhabited by a vixen race evaeh handnt encontered before. She left Theen to get his food and went off to wander the village and talk to some of the locals, hood up it looked like all of them were women...
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 am

Theanos had heard of this race before. The Vixen clan were all women, a worrior race, priding highly in their lack of male influence. They were also carnivores like himself and closely related to Lycans. Infact it was possible for them to breed. Theanos shuddered at the thought. He neared a stall. A woman behind it. It seemed that they didnt feel the need to wear clothes. Well seeming as they were furred anyway Theanos cirtainly didn't mind. He looked on the stall and found the bloodyest cuts of meat possible, purchasing them and ripping them apart instantaneously, the blood smeared on his body and his face. He scanned the place. It was rare for them to let any other race into their villages. Seeming as he was a Lycan he supposed they wouldn't mind. Suddenly he heard shouting and loud scuffling noises behind him. Nevaeh had been cornered and was being threatened with spears. Theanos ran over 'It's okay, Ladies! She's with me.' The women all turned to look at him. One of the tallest ones walked up to him. 'Theanos? Is that you lord? Brother of Faolan?' Theen smiled and nodded. The women fell to their feet arms raised to him 'Lord, we heard you had been captured!' Theanos decided to tell his whole story to the tribal leader, who agreed to join him in his quest. Finishing their talk, th leader, Rea, turned to him saying 'Your brother was truly a brave worrior. Infact he visited this tribe, and fathered many of our children.' Theanos looked at the woman. 'Um... lovely... i bet he did...mmm...' He thought it would be best to get out of the village before they expected him to do the same. There was something slightly creepy about the Vixen race that he could never put his finger on. Maybe the fact that they captured wonderers, forced them to father their children and them eat them. Each to their own. They provided him with plenty of meat and material to make clothing. He thanked them and pulled Nevaeh out ofthere as quick as he could. 'You know, my brother really was a bastard.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Olivia smiled as she saw a small group of children playing in the dirt inbetween one of the village huts and the boundary walls. Walking over quietly she watched them play until one noticed her. Olivia waved quietly but backed off as one of the older children hissed at her. Turning around she was abruptly greeted by a group of four Vixen who backed her up against the wall. The tallest one demanded what her buissness was in the village and how she got in. Nevaeh tried to assure the four that she had come in with the other man. Looking over to Theanos, he had just smeared blood over his face. Normally Nevaeh would indulge on the thought that he was so primative but she was a little pre occupied.

As both Nevaeh and the Vixen's voices became raised, she felt the tip of a spear against chest looking over to where Theen was she saw him running over and looked rather thankful watching them all kneel before him. Stying well out of the way of the vixens Nevaeh watched Theanos get all the food he could carry along with alot of material for clothes, she wassure to swag that...

Leaving the Village Nevaeh gave out a sigh of relief. And turned to Theen as they walked " I have no doubt, siblings tend to be bastards, i should know, i had six of them...alll...brothers" She scowled slightly. There was a bit on an overcast making it harder for the sunlight to break through the trees " Those Vixens, they all bowed and knelt in your prescence , dont expect me to do that..."
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Theanos laughed loudly 'My brother would snap your knees in half if you'd said that to him. Geddyn that is. Faolan would laugh...' all the talk of Folan had left him in quite a reminiscant mood. He was thinking back on the good times. But a constant scream was always playing in his head. He turned to Nevaeh 'you looked a little scared of those vixen folk back there.' he raised his eyebrow playfully before asking 'Can you sew? Well, you're a girl, of course you can... I'm Joking I'm joking! sheesh. Brothers, wow, its a wonder why you're not butch.' Theanos thought back to his map-reading lessons. If he had any idea, there ould be a male-Vixen colony closer up, but he didn't fancy joining them. They were close to their destination. But it was time to set up camp again.

They came to a clearing and Theanos went through the ritual of setting up the tent again. This time he made a fire, so's Nevaeh wouldn't get cold again. They sat around it, Theanos was roasting a chunk of meat until it was almost black. 'Ah crap.' he noted, seeing the colour and putting his hand into the fire to pull out the meat. He blew on it as it caught alight, throwing it to the grass and standing on it with his foot. 'Well, I can't cook. I think that's established.' He picked up the mangled cut of meat and looked at it. 'I might aswell just eat it... do you wan't some?' he doubted she would, but still. 'Come on, when have you ever had meat in your life? Its gooood.' He grinned, waving it around infront of her face. Most other races envyed the Lycan's ability to withstand any kind of temperatures. It did look pretty odd to see someone put their hand into a raw fire and pull out a peice of blazing meat. 'So, your brothers, what are their names, how old are they, and what are they like?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Smiling Nevaeh looked up to Theanos to see that he had taken it s well, he was right that some royalty would have probably ordered an execution with her comment. The plants that delicately surrounded the pair as they walked down a well-beaten path had just come into bloom. The flowers, though tiny, gave the forest a glow of vitality, even in the darkening overcast. Raising her eyebrows back at Theen but didn’t reply, she was too bust pushing him at the assumption of her sewing ability “ Butch? Actually, no. Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know…” Setting up camp again Nevaeh began to feel the chill of the chill of the air. Glad that a fire was being lit she sat by Theen, even though the fire was warm, he was still a walking radiator.

Watching him cook the piece of mean she screwed her face up at the sight of burning blood and dripping animal fat Ughh, that’s foul… Though it smelt disgusting and looked disgusting Nevaeh watched it slowly turn black and watched Theanos in amazement as he just put his hand into the fire. If she had done that, her whole arm would have gone up in flames. Turning around to watch Theen stamp out the remainder of the flames with his foot she looked at the piece of meat oddly. “ So you’re just going to eat…that now… even though you … stood on it!?!?”

“ No I do not want any! That’s disgusting, not Theanos get it out of my face! Argh Stop it!!” Sitting back up again she smiled into the fire. “ Well the eldest, Alyan, must be…twenty-nine or thirty by now. He is a cocky guy, and always the best at everything and let you know about it” She continued “ Then there is the twins Ainion and Voronwë, twenty seven, who both went into my father’s business of well… conman-ship and thievery. As sneaky, sly and deceitful as each other. The third youngest being Locien, twenty five, who was the best older brother I could have asked for, the type who came and sorted any arguments, a shoulder to cry on; very sensitive. Then there is me followed by the youngest of the lot, Haldir He was sixteen when I left home so he must be seventeen or eighteen now, he was spoilt rotten being the youngest but none of us really minded seeing as we had all left home, leaving him with a grouchy mother.” Laughing to herself she sighed “ Funny, I’ve not seen them in over a year and I’m already forgetting their faces…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Theanos listened to her intently, wanting to find more about her family. When she stopped he was curious. She hadn't mentioned her father. He thought it best not to ask now. If she didn't want to tell him then there was obviously a reason for it. 'you uh... probably know all about my family... well, not much about Elayahi I would suppose. She's kept on high security by my mother and father, being the only girl and all.' Theanos sighed deeply. Truth be told the faces of his loved ones were blurred too. 'No sisters... wow. You must know what Elayahi feels like...' They sat in silence for a while, not sating anything, listening to the silence of the forest.

'Do you miss them?' he asked suddenly 'your family i mean... what do they look like? I want a mental image just incase we decide to go and visit them...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 am

Whilst Nevaeh sat staring into the fire in silence, fixated on remembering her family’s faces. She had to think of a time that she was with them to see them. It was and odd feeling, not being able to remember to remember your faces well enough. Theanos talking of his sister brought back a memory of her first ‘love’ and how when her father had caught them exchanging a kiss she had been locked away in her room for a few days. And another time when her father and uncle were certain that slavers were out to get Nevaeh they sent her to a distant relative to get the Fayeorlha clan mark tattooed to her lower back -Similar to the human celtic tree of life with Fayeorlha just below it- Nevaeh still had the tattoo and hated it up until her father died, ever since she had seen it as a symbol to reprisent him. Looking up to face Theanos she gave a tilted smile “Yes, its funny, when I was young I wanted nothing more than to leave home and make a like for myself but now im out here in the world I think id much rather be at home with my mother than out being chased my goodness knows who..” She laughed.

“My family?” She looked into the fire again as if it was giving her a window to see her family again.” Well the twins were always the most striking, though blonde hair is the most common with elves Ainion and Voronwë both have strikingly black hair, and very dark eyes. No one was ever sure where they got it from, they were both born with blonde hair. Locien and I look quite alike in the sense that we both share the same stereotypes of an Elve, except he is very tall, probably your height if not a little taller? Im not sure its hard to tell…” Straightening out her legs and laying on the grass and staring up to the sky she paused for a while trying to count the stars “ Alyan had very short hair and a lot of scars, he wanted to be seen as anything but an elf, he was probably one of the muscly elves Ive seen, not a big as you but still he was impressive for an elf.” Nevaeh thought back to Haldir, she could hardly remember what he looked like, it took her aback a little to think she probably wouldn’t be able to recognise one of her brothers “ Haldir, well he was the average one I guess…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Theanos smiled at the thought of a muscular elf. Not wanting to look like your race, he thought of that as some kind of betrayal, even though he could understand completely where he was coming from. 'I'd like to meet them.' He hadn't said a stranger thing since he'd been out of the Graddeoan household. According to his father, the only way a Lycan should meet another races is between bars. He said it at the dining table once when his mother accidentally suggested that they should meet some of the slaves and talk with them about their jobs.

'The twins, black hair you say... your family have more in common with my family than you would ever believe.' Theanos sighed and lay back with her peering at the stats between the tree-tops. 'Morohtar, that's near here isn't it. I would like to meet your family, although i don't think that they would welcome a Lycan prince kindly into their home, after what happened to your father.' Theanos propped himself up again with an elbow and looked down on her 'if i ever find who did it, i would kill them. Lycan or not. I promise that.' He hoped that father had'nt sent someone to do it in the new beginning. He killed many patriarchs of the city families as to stop them from having any forceful ideas on how the earth should be ruled.

His father was there through the Global warming cycle. He fought in the wars over land, he fought in wars over rank, he was a strong leader, and was still stuck in the old days, but now doing it on the quiet. Always in his normal form, suited, hair slicked back into a neat pony-tail, a cigar and his dark circles beneath his eyes. His scarred face, inducing fear. He was a thin, tall man, his muscles wearing away with his age. Not that he was too old, but just too tired. He had thugs go out to do his dirty work for him.

His mother on the other hand was very differant. She was a strong, independant woman that liked to do things her own way. Her angular features and slim apparel often got her what she wanted with men, and she alwas knew how to control his father, but towards her children, she had a very gentle nature, she was kind-hearted but strongwilled.

Theanos once liked his father, when he was younger, when he trained him to fight, before the framing of Faolan. His mother always treated him warily. Oh she loved him, there was no doubt about that, its just that, he was the quiet one, giving silent looks. When he was born, Scourgahnak was said to order a blood test from the centaurs, to see if he really was his son, seeming as he looked so, differant to them all. So Dark, mysterious.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:55 am

Nevaeh looked up to the smiling Lycan and smiled back, though she wasn’t too sure what she was smiling about. It was funny how she had gone from hating Lycans to who she was right now, laying by Prince Theanos with a smile on her face. It made her think of what her family would think, her dad died when she was a teen, she was there when it happened; she remembered the grim smile upon the snarling lips of those savages. Looking over to Theanos she wasn’t sure if a Lycan could be so cruel, well, not anymore. Nevaeh turned on her side to face Theen “ The twins were always the dark horses of the family, though im sure our mother loved them as much as I or any of the others she was cautious of them…Probably because they were my fathers favourites, the only two to take a fancy to thievery and whatnot, Voronwë even pickpocketed me once! Though I soon gave hin what he had coming.” She laughed quietly to herself. “ Yes Morohtar isnt too far, id estimate around a three or four day’s walk but if we were quick enough id say we’d be at the city walls by the second sundown.

The thought sprung to mind of how her family would react, they probably wouldn’t take to kindly to Theen around but still, from being one of the more predjudiced people in the family she was now traveling with a Lycan at will. Laying next to the fire her eyes began to grow heavier and sleep was immanent.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Theanos waited until she was sleeping to stand, he shook himself down. If his father saw him now... He walked away from the camp and into the forest a little while with his bag on his back. He emptied it out, picking out the armour and seperating it from the chainmail. He seperated everything into piles, his armour, his chainmail, his clothes, the human clothes. He looked down at the suit he had brought with him. It reminded him of his father and Faolan. When he was younger he had watched them argue, only once they argued, and he had witnessed it.

'Its just a suit son.' Although being head of the family, Scourgahnak was wary of arguing with Faolan who could easily overpower him. 'Just a suit! Its never Just a suit with you!' Faolan threw his armsup in the air and turned his back on his father 'what do you mean boy?' Scourgahnak asked, getting more irate. The young man snapped back around 'Look at it, look at them!' he motioned his hands toward Theanos and his younger twin siblings who were sat around a table playing a card game, all suited. 'Wearing damned human clothes, as if we were superior! It symbolising your bloody hatred for all other races, your killing, your damn killing.'

Theanos watched the artificial fibres melt and burn in the twisting dance of the firs, his head rested on his hands. He wouldn't tell her family who he was. He wouldn't hurt them anymore. He was wearing a white shirt and brown trousers, leather leg gaurds over his boots, a plaited leather bracelet made by Elayahi. He looked at it, twisiting it around his fingers. He missed her too.

The next day, he had packed up everything before Nevaeh had woken. He sat slumped against the base of a tree, not being able to sleep all night, he just waited for her to wake up. 'come on... i want to go... lets get going...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 am

Nevaeh fell asleep with reluctance; it was a long time since she had felt so much at ease and didn’t really to pull a curtain over the night. Not today. As Nevaeh slept she twitched, murmured, tossed and turned, dreaming of her past…

Her older brother Alyan had left for the day in search of a new blacksmith as he had decided the local wasn’t up to his standards. He looked so tall back then, when Nevaeh was only ten or eleven, she couldn’t remember her childhood seemed to morph and twist to what she wanted to remember and what she’d rather forget. This day would never be erased from her memory, no matter how much she would try. Her father was a tall and well built man, at a glance he was often assumed as a cold hearted man by his stern looks but that was never the case. She could see her father in front of her; she had come back from the forests and picked a Stargazer Lillyfor him. She remembered the kind smile on his face. His last smile. It was an hour after that when the rest of the boys were out playing or training that a hard knock came to the door. Nevaeh went to answer it but as she got to the handle of the door it was broken down and three Lycans came storming in, sending her flying across the floor.

A lot was erased from her memory after that; it was a cacophony of shouts and curses. By the time she came around properly, scarlet blood dripping from her cheek she only saw the cold lifeless body of her dad on the floor, gashes all over his body, he was dripping in blood. Shaking him, screaming for him to wake she was now covered in his blood. His blood. She didn’t forgive herself for a long time. Sure that she could have done something for him.

Bolting up as she heard Theen called to her to wake up. “It was a dream…” She sighed, in slight relief. Before setting off with Theanos, their next stop Morohtar.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 am

Theanos looked at the city, the pavements were pretty grubby, and the homes were in small clusters but pretty small themselves. 'Okay, where is it?' Nevaeh led them to the smallest house in the smallest cluster. they knocked on the door, no answer came, but a small wrustling was heard behind the door before loud shouts and then the door opened/
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 am

Nevaeh got butterflies heavily in her stomach as they approached her house, it looked so much bigger when she was younger, for a moment she paused and her hand hovered at the door before finally having the courage to knock at the door, Theanos by her side. A quiet pause made Nevaeh open her mouth and “Well they must not be i-“The door opened and her heart must have been beating through her chest. Her look of worry was soon displaced by a look of joy as Haldir looked at his older sister in a mirrored image of shock and joy he gestured for the two to come inside and ran into the kitchen and shouted up the stairs and shouted “NEVAEH IS HERE NEVAEH IS HERE!” She hardly expected anyone to shout for her like that. She stood in the middle of the living room as a good few sets of feet rushing down the stairs. First she saw Voronwë who just smirked at Nevaeh followed by his twin Ainion who looked Theanos up and down where as Locien, looking taller again ran up to Nevaeh and picked her up and spun her around “ God you’ve grown Nev, haha.. Not by much mind...” Nevaeh laughed and teetered over to her dark hair brothers and kissed them both on the cheek, she had no trouble telling the two apart “It’s been too long.” Ainion smiled and gestured over to Theen, “Who’s your little friend over here?” Locien scowled at his older brother and sighed “Don’t be so rude…” Looking at Theen “I’m Locien and ignore those two… Is there anything I can do for you just let me know?” Nevaeh looked to the four brothers and puzzled “Where are mother and Alyan?” Haldir rolled his eyes “Alyan is out…training…as usual and Mother has gone to the market, it will be such a surprise for her to see you again!”

Nevaeh sat on chair and gestured for Theen to do the same. The house looked small but they managed to fit all eight in here when she was young. It was exactly the way it was when she left for her first job. The wooden ceilings and dirty walls, it was anyone else’s house she would have made a remark but this was home for her. “This is…Theen.” She pointing to Theanos, so tempted to call him Aladir.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 am

Theanos looked around the small house, there were china plates hung on the wall, home-made wooden furnature and rugs. It was cirtainly homely. Theanos looked at the boys, he instantly recognised the twins, they were cirtainly differant, looking more vampiric than elven, he snarled at the comment from one of them 'i'm hardly little...' he stood up again, nearly bashing his head against the low elven ceiling, he turned to what should be Locien 'Locien, Nice to meet you, do you think i could get a glass of water thanks.' His voice cirtainly stood out from the slightly higher, bell like voices of the elves surrounding him. He stuck out like a sore thumb. He sat down again only for Nevaeh to introduce him. 'Yes hi. You must be Haldir right? Youngest, yea, bit exitable arent you?' Haldir looked him up and down, he was shaking slightly 'yea sorry, i get a bit like that, i havn't seen Nevv in such a long time see, and with her bringing you too, do you want me to take your cloak or something, maybe take your mask off, who are you?' he didnt stop for breath and he talked very quickly with a thick accent, it was slightly hard to understand him, especially as he was still jittering. Theanos laughed deeply, filling the room. 'I like you. Yea you can take my cloak.' Theanos slipped it off fluently. 'So...' he had fallen into silence, nothing really to say. One of the twins was staring at him 'How old are you... 20?' The other twin laughed harshly and Theanos growled under his breath 'Actually i'm 238 in a few months so i wouldn't try playing that card with me boys.' he had the strangest feeling that he wouldnt like these two. Locien came back with a cup of water. Now how to drink it... 'thanks mate.' he said casually, taking it from him and lifting his mask slightly to drink. Haldir came back skipping 'so, why dont you take the mask off, are you really ugly or something, sorry i didn't mean that, you aren' are you? I don't want Nev hooking up with some really ugly bloke,' Theanos nearly spat out his drink 'Oh no, we're not ... i dont... are we?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 am

Nevaeh felt like should do something; she hadn’t been here in nearly two years and waltzed in as if she ran the place. Ainion left the room and out the door giving Voronwë a taunting look. Out of the two, Nevaeh disliked Voronwë the most, seeing as he practised his dissarment moves on her at a young age. He wasn’t too keen too her either ever since she got a Job with the centaur family and left the city. Being as racist as she used to be he thought that races should mix whatsoever which also gave him a suspicion towards Theen, he knew he wasn’t an elf but couldn’t decide if he was some sort of half breed. What Voronwë did know however was he would be finding out if they stayed the night. Haldir was amazed at the size and muscles of Theen. He was very close up to Theen now looking at the mask “How can you see with that on?” Nevaeh laughed and skipped a glare over to Voronwë, the kind of look to say; if you so much as try anything, an arrow is being firmly placed in-between your eyes…

Nevaeh coughed as Haldir asked such a question 'Oh no, we're not ... I don’t... are we?' Looking to the floor, going a slight shade of pink as the three boys laughed at them. The door opened to her mother. She had been through the climate change and said to have met a real human before. Her hair was very long and grey, nearing white. Through her tired face she smiled quaintly” Nice to see you Nevaeh darling, you must stay for dinner…” Her mother was never one to make a fuss…
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Theanos started playing with his fingers unntil the youngest brother jumpd over to him and started feelng his muscles. Theanos jumped, not expecting it 'hay hay! Personal space!' Haldir retreated slightly 'sorry, they're just so big! Seriously man! You must work out... loads!' Theanos laughed before holding his arm out again 'oh no, not really...' the boy started prodding and squeezing them, Theanos tensed and the boy nearly jumped with awe. 'wow...' Theanos laughed again 'How do i see through it? Grab my bag and i'll show you...' The boy looked up at him asif he'd just given him the answer to life itself, running for his bag and throwing it onto his lap. Theanos rummaged around in it, pulling out a square peice of cloth. no that wouldn't do. 'I tell you what, grab me my cloak?' The boy ran off to find it again, as he did so the door came open and a small round, tired looking woman opened the door, bags of food ladening her arms.

”Nice to see you Nevaeh darling, you must stay for dinner…” she said, not even bothering to look up. Theanos stood and ran to grab the bags off her 'Let me help you with that.' he let out a squeak of surprise that ran right through him. 'Bless my soul child, who on this earth are you!?' He was a bit taken aback by so blunt of a question, but he thought she had a right to know anyway. He placed the bas down on a counter and held a hand out which she took. He bent down and kissed it 'I am Theen.' He stood again and the woman was smiling. 'You daughter here found herself in a bit of trouble with slavers and i helped her out so to speak.' The womans smile vanished, 'you mean to say you bought her?' she leant around Theanos and looked to her daughter 'How many times when you were younger did i tell you to keep away from slavers, now how will you get a decent income, You are completely...' Theen felt the need to step in 'No! No... i didn't buy her, i got her out. She's totally free to go whenever she wants...' he said looking at her truthfully 'but for the meantime she's just travelling with me.' Nevaeh's mother looked back to Theen suspiciously. 'Right. Then why are you covering your face.' Theanos had to think up of something quickly again, he couldnt use the other story about the burns, there were no young children around 'I'm not going to lie to you Madam...' he just wasnt going to tell the whole truth. 'i've been having some trouble with a few Lycan's recently. If i'm ambushed its best for them to not know my identity.' The woman looked at him for a moment, a flash of pain going through her. 'Well we know all about that. Please, come in.' Theanos smiled, not that she could tell.

'Thankyou... actually... another thing... we were wondering if we could stay a night or two. Its just, we've been sleeping rough and travelling for a while now, and seeming as you'e family... Nevaeh's family...' he corrected 'we just thought...' The young Haldir came bounding in again, clutching Theanos' cloak 'Oh please mum, can they stay please? This guy's well cool, seriously, mum he can stay in my room with me please?' The woman slumped defeated looking. 'I suppose you could, a couple of nights. But, your room is too small Haldir, He'll have to stay with one of the other boys, Alayn or Locien, but you can put your things in his room for now.' She adressed to him. 'Great lets go!.' He pulled theen my the sleeve up he thin stairway and into the nearest room on the left. The room was indeed small.

'Okay so here's your cloak, its really nice. This is my room, obvously, you're really tall, a bit like Alayn, but he's a bit taller, and less built than you, just a little bit, he doesn't really like me very much, or atall really, to be honest he says i talk too much.' By the time he had finished Theanos had put on his cloak and was starting to undo the buckles on the side of his mask. He pulled it off and into his hands, holding it out for Haldir 'what you mean i can try it on? Wow thats really cool, really nice of you, Alayn would never let me try on his helmet...' he took it very gently 'wow, its light too...' he held it up to the light and Theanos laughed 'Well thats the thing, its a mask, not a helmet, i wouldn't let you try on my helmet. There's a big differance.' The boy had just put on the mask 'Oh wow, this is sooo cool. Seriously, wow, i can see everything,' he gasped 'Can you see me?' Theanos laughed 'no, i can't.'
'Woooahh...' Theanos looked in his bag, inspecting his armour 'Does Alayn fight then?' he asked, probing for answers about the mysterious man 'oh yes, he has a sword and everything, and silver plated armour, titanium things, little bells, its all carved really well, he had to go somewhere to get them done. Do you have a sword, you said you had a helmet does that mean you have armour aswell?' Theanos laughed again 'wow, you don't stop talking do you. I like it though, its pretty... cool...' he said picking one of Haldir's own words. 'And yes, i have armour, and a sword. You can take a look at it if you want.' He didn't really have to ask, but before he had the chance to even think about getting it, the door bust open.

Locien was standing there with a stern expression 'What are you doing with my sister?' He came in and slammed the door behind him. 'Nothing... man seriously...'
'Don't give me that crap, she's a pretty girl, and you're someone i don't know, what are you doing with her, what are your intentions?' He had advanced on him until he was practically lying ontop of him on the bed, an arm either side, Theanos lying back 'I wouldn't lie to you, if i were here to do that then i wouldn't have come, surely i would have just done anything i wanted to. And if i did want to do anything with her then i couldn't anyways because she's a damn hand with the arrow. So the thing is, i don't want her, infact, it would be quite impossible seeming as she's an elf and i'm a...' Locien laughed 'yes, what are you Theen, if that's your real name.' He spat 'can you cool off!' Theanos shouted, rolling over with effort, pinning Locien's wrists to the bed so he couldn't move. 'I don't want to do anything with your sister, my name is Theen, coming from the shapeshifter meaning smooth and... and I dont know what i am!' He was breathing heavily, so was Locien. He pulled off of Nevaeh's brother. 'I know you're just trying to look out for her, i'd do the same with my sister. You're a good guy, i'm not going to get into an argument with you.' Locien's face softened 'alright, alright i believe you. You seem like a pretty good guy too.' He patted him on the shoulder, which sent a sharp pain going through it.

'ah...ahhh... crap... gah...' Theanos grasped it tightly. 'Man are you alright? Locien what did you do!?' screamed Haldir. 'Nothing! I don't think i did... Are you alright? Theen?' Theanos was rolling about, the pain was beyond anything he'd ever felt before 'I've got a... a cut, it's.. gah. My mask...' Haldir took his mask off of his own face and haded it to Theanos, who put it back on before ripping off his cloak and shirt . The wound was tinged green, and it was pretty deep, seeping yellow liquids and blood. 'That's infected, okay. Haldir go and get the wooden box, the bigger one, in my room next to my bed.' The boy ran off. 'don't worry, its what i do, medicine, i can fix this it'll be fine.' Locien was rubbing Theano's shoulders 'it gets the blood circulating.' Theanos was groaning loudly, the pain was immense. He didn't want Nevaeh to come up but she probably would seeming as the noise was so loud.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum