Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 10 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 am

Olivia chased Madeline out onto the open sands as was soon followed by the rest of the girls. It was nice; being on land, there was something about land that gave Olivia a new burst of energy she almost didn’t want to go back to the ship. In fact the only thing that did draw her back to the ship was the promise of warmer climates. Being pulled in all sorts of directions Olivia was pulled down to the floor where the girls proceeded to jump and climb all over her. The excitable cries and giggles of the girls took away form the pain in her chest where she had just been winded. Olivia had never thought about children before, the idea never crossed her mind, but seeing all these girls made her think about being a mother…if only for a brief time.

Propping herself upon her elbows she looked over to Jack coming out with bags, she fell back onto the sand and rolled her eyes, great, IT is coming aboard…. The chiming of Jack’s voice welcoming the girls to say farewell sent a new chorus oh displeased cries before she was once again dived on being grabbed and pulled “ No stay a bit longer!” “Come visit soon!” Managing to get back to her feet Olivia waved to the girls as they ran ahead to Jack. Getting into the boat and setting off Olivia waved back to the girls and smiled. She was sure to return soon. Boarding the ship Olivia rolled her eyes at the hoots ad calls of the sail hands; she didn’t remember getting this amount of attention. Pulling her now blonde hair over her shoulder Olivia walked into the cabin and took a place leaning against the wall between the thick red curtains that separated the two rooms.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 10 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Jack looked at the both of them, Olivia against the wall and Rosa-Lee rifling around all his collected treasures. He cleared his throat and Rosa turned around, still pocketing a peice of jewlery. 'While you may have been the most sucsessful pick-pocketer in England Rosa-Lee, you're no match for me, so put it back.' she scowled at her brother, pulling the diamond encrusted neckpeice out of her pocket and flinging it back into the chest of which it came. 'Now. Olivia, where are we going? Somewhere hot i presume... Monaco... perfect.' Rosa-Lee was eyeing up an ornate pocket watch. 'Don't even think about it Rosa.' The girl whipped around to look at her brother 'Where is my cabin then?' Jack laughed at her presumptious question. She was always his favourite sister. They were always close, but now she just looked broken, defensive. Their eyes were exactly the same colour of green-grey, with flickers of the morning sun, the same colour as the sea. 'I need to teach you a few things girl. Firstly, i am Captain. You shall not speak to me like that. Secondly, i need to have a talk with Miss Olivia. So would you mind going out there... i tell you what...' he grabbed her arm and steered her toward the door 'how about you check out the crow's nest huh?' Rosa-Lee gave a sickly sweet smile 'Yea, sure, whatever you say Captain dearest.' She left and Jack closed the door and leant on it. 'Have i told you how beautiful you look today?' He said, raising an eyebrow.

Rosa-Lee grinned darkly, sticking her hands in her pockets and strutting down the deck, watching the men's heads turn to watch her. They'd never seen anyone like her before she'd bet. She slowly pulled her hands out of her pockets, one was clutching a bottle of spirits and the other a leather dog collar and a black charcol stick. She grabbed her bag from where it was lying onboard and slung it over her shoulder, starting to climb the ropes slowly, eyeing up a couple of young lads as she went. 'Alright boys?' One of them coughed and turned away, the other winking at her before doing the same. She scoffed at them under her breath before finally reaching the crows nest. She hopped inside and emptied her bag, looking for two things. She found the first by slicing her hand open on it, a shard of mirror. 'Ah Damn... Gah...' she sucked the blood off of her and looked back at the cut, which was gone. 'Right then...' she held up the mirror to her face and looked into it, grinning. She latched the dog collar around her own neck, the gold clasp around the front. She then crabbed the stick of charcol, lining her eyes with it, smudging it around. Opening her eyes again she grinned, her sharp kanines showing. She then dropped the mirror back into her bag and rifled around for something else. Finidng what she wanted she laughed slightly. 'There.' A pair of black shoes, heeled higher than any she had seen before. She had had them specially made for her back in england, the shoemaker thought her mad, but she gave him a little something and he made them anyway. She strapped them on, they were well ahead of their time, thats what she liked about them. She then ran her fingers through her hair and unlaced her shirt riskily. She stood up, wavering slightly, lowering a leg over the side of the nest, her bag on her shoulder again. She sat in the ropes and wolf whistled at the boy that had winked at her earlier. He looked up and grinned hungrily. She motioned for him to come to her with her finger. She had never seen someone climb ropes that fast. 'Do you mind if, you carry me down? I dont like being this high up.' she cooe at him, putting a finger in her mouth. The boy gulped and grinned 'Sure miss, as long as the Captain doesn't find out... i'll be skinned if he saw me touching you...' Rosa-Lee giggled 'Oh don't be silly... i wont tell anyone.' She winked at him and he duly swung her over his shoulder, climbing down and grinning at all the other men snarling at him. 'Oh arent you strong!' she laughed, grabbing his arms 'wow... what's your name chicken?' The guy stumbed over his words as the girl looked at his back, her legs over his shoulder 'J...James miss. James Harding. And you?' His brown hair was tyed back in a pony-tail and his tan was patchy, he had a tiny scar to the left of his eye. 'Rosa-Lee.' They reached the deck and James lowered her down. 'Well thankyou Jamie... I'll remember you...' she kissed him on the cheek and walked toward a group of men

'Anyone fancy a drink?' One of the more mature men looked up at her, he had dark blue eyes and dyed blonde hair, he was lightly tanned and slightly muscular, but his jawbone stucture was beautiful 'Hell girl, where did you get that? Thats Russian that is, i dont know what they call it over there but, it packs a hell of a punch.' He had a very strong british accent. Rosa-Lee smiled alluringly before joining the men around an old barrel which was laden with cards. She sat on the man's lap who had spoken to her 'Oh, this old thing? I swagged it from the Captain's quarters. Nothing really.' The men roared in laughter 'oh i like this one, i can see us having alot of fun with this one!' exclaimed the man who she was sitting on 'So what're we playing?' She asked talking a large swig straight from the bottle.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 am

Olivia watched the younger looking girl and smirked, she may not get along with her but hell she was quirky. She wouldn’t have dared touched any of Jack’s stuff, she still doesn’t now. Watching her put the Diamond encrusted necklace, if you could call it a lace back where it came from it reminded Olivia of how wealthy Jack was, she had forgotten his reputation, he didn’t act like the man he had been made to be anymore. Olivia’s ears pricked up at the thought of Monaco, she had been there enough times to have a little reputation. Plus it gave her time to get to terms with her second language, Spanish. The promise of warmer climates was also a bonus. She smiled to Jack as he suggested one of her favorite places in the southern hemisphere. Her attention was once again to Rosa-lee as she was looking at more things of Jack, she rolled her eyes. She was a little too pesky for her taste. Olivia was back in to her pirate mood; she wasn’t in the mood for crap right now, though hearing Rosa-Lee inquire about her own cabin did brighten her mood a little.

As Rosa-lee had left the cabin Olivia looked over to Jack pushing her hair from her face. She smirked as Jack to her side “No, no you haven’t.” Walking to Jack she winked and brushed one fingertip against his lips and disappeared behind the deep red curtains and began to change back to her on deck clothes. Poking out the other side of the curtains she sat on his desk and looked out of a small window at Rosa-lee and her new friends, she made her observation’s discreet to Jack, she didn’t want to spoil her fun just yet. “So what happened to out journey of Europe, captain?” She laughed “Though I am looking forward to the prospect of warmth.”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

'We need to go somewhere warm' Jack toyed 'we dont want you getting cold now do we? Oh, and somebody told me that a cirtain prince of monaco was coming back from a long journey to paris and he might be coming with a few trinkets with my name on them.' Jack winked at Olivia again, but noticed she was pre-occupied with something out of the window 'What are you looking at?' Jack snapped, irritated, he walked toward the window and saw Rosa-Lee and the bottle that she was holding, he looked to his spirit cabinet, a space where the bottle used to be. The men were laughing, laughing at him. His anger levels suddenly rose through the roof, 'excuse me Olivia.' He promptly burst through his door. The men looked up and instantaniously got back to work, apart from the one who was harbouring Rosa-Lee on his lap, who was still busy laughing with her. 'Would you like me to turn this ship around and drop you back off in England? Its been less than an hour and you have already purposely tried to undermine my authority. And as for you David, get out of my sight.' The man stood and scuttered away, which led to Rosa-Lee sliding on the floor. 'Look at you, are you... are you drunk!' Jack swiped the bottle from her hand 'and that collar is mineDo you purposely want to anger me Rosa-Lee, because that's what you're doing, you canno't steal from me again. Do you know what i do to normal ship hands who've tried to steal from me before?' Rosa-Lee looked up at him, a demonic expression on her face. 'What?'
'I cut off their right hand, thats what i do. This is your first and last chance. Either learn to steal properly or dont do it. And seeming as i'm the only one who could possibly teach you out of everyone who's on board, that leaves you with one option.' Jack turned on his heels and left her sprawled on the floor. he shut the door behind him and walked straight for his bedroom, bottle in hand, when there he sat on the bed his face in his hands. He sat there for a moment before taking a swig out of the bottle 'do you want some? you might aswell.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 am

Olivia smiled and swung her legs as Jack spoke of the possibility of more gold and jewels. As if he needed any. She jumped as she snapped; she still was no good at being discreet of subtle, not as good as Jack. Standing off the desk she watched out of the window, she could still hear Jack and winced , she half expected him to slit a throat; almost slightly disappointed that he didn’t, though she feared him when he was angry, it made him all the more attractive. Watching him come back with a bottle of what she assumed was something strong spirit she thought back and didn’t remember Rosa-Lee leave with a bottle. She was good, but again not as good as Jack. As he came back in the door she knew better than to say anything until she was sure he wasn’t going to explode.

Kneeling on the bed beside him she watched him, head in his hands. “Just give it time; this is her first time on board a ship, no?” Taking the bottle from his grasp she took a swig but no more. “How long until we reach the coast would you say?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 am

'Monaco's a long way from here, about a month maybe... but still, god she gets on my nerves.' The Captian held the bridge of his nose, breathing deeply. He stopped suddenly and turned to her 'do you think you could talk to her... you're a girl like her. Mybe its some kind of female thing that i wont ever understand...' He lingered on her face for a while before sitting back. His shoulders were tense with stress and were starting to ache. He was sounding like a depressed father. He didn't like that. Turning to Olivia he screwed his face up 'do you remember anything about that night in England? I mean, i only remember a few things and i was wondering if you remembered them too.' he really hoped she didnt. seeming as the only thing he remembered was winning at strip poker, not getting his prise and shouting loudly that he'd like to bed his accomplais.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:48 am

Olivia looked to Jack with a slightly playful scowl, what was she going to do for a month on a ship? It was all well and good when she worked for the ships, when she was a galley girl on Jack’s ship before or a quarter servants on some wealthy Hispanic entrepreneur’s ship; but Jack didn’t really give her much work to do. She saw herself as more of a travelling companion than anything else. Looking over to Jack she sighed lightly, she didn’t like it when he was tensed. Sitting up near the headboard of the bed she took her hands to Jack’s shoulders and began to work them slowly. She just about remembered the last time had given him a massage. She was pretty drunk. As jack brought up that night in the Notte in, Olivia cast her mind back. She could remember a few things yes. She remembered seeing the girls at the start of the evening and Jack winning at poker but that was about it. “Yes, Captain. I remember a rather interesting card game.” Her hands, fingertip by fingertip slowly left his muscular tanned shoulders as she stood off the bed and walked out of the door “Ill try…”

Olivia wasn’t sure of what to say to Rosa-Lee, she seemed to be the hardened type and that was far from Olivia’s norm, she put that front on in front of other sea-faring folks. Looking down at Rosa-Lee she leant against the side of the ship “How’s your first hour or so on the ship been?” She looked a little tipsy…
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:32 am

Rosa-Lee turned to the older woman, not much older, but older non-the-less 'how about you stop sniffing around my arse and get off this ship. I know you dont like me and to be perfectly honest i couldnt care much about you either, so simple remedy, piss off.' with the last two words she pushed Olivia by the shoulders backward and stayed her ground, glaring at the woman. She was pretty, dainty and a hand with a sword, but a complete and utter bitch.

Jack laid back on his bed. Damn she was good at that. He hoped her and Rosa-Lee would get on, that his sister would learn to love her. He laughed. He really couldnt see that happening. He was as skitzophrenic as the next bipolar person, and Rosa-Lee was difficult. he liked to be differant.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:51 am

Olivia at first looked quite hurt by Rosa-Lee’s comment. She had only come over to ask her how she was but if she wanted to play it like that then that was fine by Olivia. “I never said I didn’t like you, but if you’re going to treat people like that well I’m not sure I want to be near you either…” Walking back to the cabin she looked over her shoulder to Rosa-Lee “You may be his sister but you’re no better than the rest of us…” Walking back in, she sat at the end of the bed and looked at the opposite wall. Sighing she ran her hands through her hair “Well isn’t she a bundle of fun…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Jack sat up again 'No luck... I didn't think you would, she's hilariously intracate.' He looked over to Olivia. 'do you mind not sitting on that chair, the upholstary is very delicate... and expensive' He thought for a moment of when Rosa-Lee turned up at Kiandra's door. It was an entrance differant to his to say the least. Sh didnt bleed. She didnt stumbre. She just kicked in the door, barged her way in and ran straight for him, her eyes blazing and her long hair straggly. There was a similarity though, she was soaking wet, and very tired. He wished Olivia would ask him about his origin in a way, but he still couldn't trust her, with essentially his life. She had ran off once before, and she was only staying for five years theoretically. But most of all she hadn't proven to him her loyalty.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 am

Olivia didn’t turn back to Jack as she stood up from the chair. She rolled her eyes in realisation of what she was worth, or at least what she thought she was worth. It wasn’t much, what Jack had just said. In fairness the chair was probably worth a lot of money, but the way he said it ran straight through her. Olivia was used to Jack’s ever-changing mood but that little comment made her feel belittled, as if she was less than the chair itself. Walking over to his desk she leant against the edge and looked out onto the deck and wondered if there was a point to her being on the ship. It was a jealousy thing. She saw Rosa-Lee out side and how the men were all drawn to her. That used to be Olivia. Jack didn’t make her work and at the moment she didn’t feel too welcome. Still looking out of the window she sighed silently “ What would you like me to do, Captain?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 am

'Do...' Jack raised an eyebrow 'I dont need you to do anything...' he sighed heavily 'what you think i have you on my ship to work? Is that what you think of me?' his head was bowed and his voice deep with a haunting agression 'After all this time with me here, you still think i want you to work?' He stood up, fists balled and shaking 'well if that's what you think why dont you bloody well go and peel some potatoes, wash sone sheets, its all you women are good for. I dont care what you go and do aslong as you get off my chair, and get off my desk!' He threw his arms up and turned away from her, staring at the other wall.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:24 am

She muttered under her breath as Jack began to grow slowly angrier. “Well I might as well be here for no other reason…” As his voice grew deeper and darker, Olivia faced him in case he was to do anything, she had been with him for a long time now and still couldn't’t predict him very well. Normally when he got angry she would back down but this time it got her angrier. “Well fine! I bloody will then!!” seeing as he wasn’t looking at her she stuck two fingers at him and bit her thumb at him before opening the door. Before slamming the door as hard as she could she looked over to the back of his head, stone faces “ I can go down to the galley with no problem, I can go back to what i was. You just sit up here with all your gold and let me know how much happiness that gives you…” Walking down the stairs she muttered several expletives and curses towards Jack before sitting in one of the linen store rooms. Closing the door and barricading it with one of the large shelves that carried the linen she threw each sheet off its shelf . Thrashing at it ,wanting to tear it apart. After a while she grew tired and lay in the linen, wiping away her angry tears.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 am

Jack growled and snarled, almost screaming as he tore down his heavy cirtains from the ceiling, as he ripped the bedsheets to peices, as he thrashed everything from his desk. He then smashed a windown with his bare fist, pulling back to watch the blood roll off of his hand and drip in a small pool on the wooden floor almost phycotically, breathing heavily. He could have stopped it, but he didnt want to. His door burst open, but he didnt look. Someone came in and pushed him into a chair, shouting at him and nursing his hand. He didnt take in the words. He just sat there and let them do it.

Rosa-Lee heard the shouting, she watched as Olivia stormed out, swearing all the odds. After hearing livid shouts from her brother and then silence, she decided to go in. 'Jack... are you... Holy Crap! What the Hell have you done you bloody idiot... sit the hell down Cretin!.' she slammed the door, running over to him and pushing him down by the chest. She looked at his hand, ripping out the shards of glass from the wounds. There was nothing she could do about it. Although she was Jack's blood sister, she had opposite powers to him. He could heal, and she could harm...
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:07 am

Olivia lay in the cupboard for a while, no one from the galley had tried to stop her, or get her out of there. They were probably too scared. She lay listening to her own breathing. Her shaking hands began to calm, as did she. In the small room she lay under layers and layers of the strewn fabric, feeling warm, at home and calm. She lay there for a while longer, collecting her thoughts and feelings. Regaining her composure. Only an hour had passed as she came out of the galley and onto the deck the sun was only just going to set.
She saw the smashed glass on the floor and looked over to the cabin “ What the…” She walked over to the doorway looking in, not sure what to expect from Jack.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:53 am

Rosa lee looked up to the doorway and glared when she saw olivia. 'what do you want?' she snarled, although deep down she was glad for some help. It had been about an hour and Jack's blood was spilling into the large self inflicted puddle on the wooden floor. Rosa lee had tried to stifle the wound with her second shirt but to no prevail, the blood had soaked through in the deepest shade of red. 'well don't just stand there gasping you bloody fool try to get him to stop! What did you fricking do to him? Your An idiot. You wonder why I hate you when
you do this to my only brother.' she regreted to think that she knew about jacks power to heal. She also feared that Jack had told her too much about her already. Rosa lee tired back to her brother who was wearing a blank expression,like he wasn't there, like he was someone else. Jack had heard olivia's gasp as she came in, he felt the hot, sticky blood alon his skin, he heard it as it dripped onto the floor. He knew Rosa lee was there and he coildnsense that she desperately wanted to help him, bit there was nothing she could do if he didn't want to help himself. One thing that you should know before the story continues, Rosa lee and Jack, although blood siblings, in immortality they were completely differant. There are no such ledgends about Rosa lee as specific as they were for Jack Farrell , but they were disguised in the storys told to children to strike fear into their hearts and scarcely whispered by madmen. They say that chaos came to the earth as a human, her brother being calm, that they could never live without the other for the sea without calm is chaos for fishermen and the sea without chaos is calm for the sailors. They say that she creates death and trouble
for those around her and drove her brother to madness. But they are just storys told to scare small children and whispered by madmen, that's all... Isn't it?
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 am

Olivia didnt move from the doorway for a moment, her eyes were heavily bloodshot from all the crying she had done. But looking down on Jack she didnt know how to feel. A part of her was screaming that she should help him, he was who she loved unconditionally and wouldnt be able to live without. Another part was pulling her out onto the deck, saying that she should leave him to get what he deserves. He had caused her pain before, perhaps it was his turn to feel it? No that wouldnt do, Olivia wasnt going to have another death branded into her already shrivled and lifeless soul. The click of her deck boots echoed through the cabin. She looked as vacant as Jack when she pushed Rosa-Lee aside and sat infront of Jack. She sat there and just stared straight into his eyes. Completely silent. If Jack was in there, he’d coe out sooner orl ater...right? Breaking eye contact she looked down to the blood and realised she had less time. Putting a hand in her jacket pocket she found one of the bandages that jack and put around her stab wound when he had stuck her. He placed it there out of love, well she hoped it was love as her idea was is she did the same to him, it would drag him back. Wrapping the bandage around knowing the blood woudnt stop she continued to stare at Jack when she finally gave up and slapped hi hard across the face.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 am

Jack spluttered back to life, falling from the chair on his hands and knees in the pool of his own blood, coughing up spit and the same red fluid that was on the floor. The slap around the face had brought him around. Finall finishing the coughing fit, he laid down in his own blood, mouth open and exhausted. He felt drained, physically drained. With having to seal the wound aswell he would be feeling even more ransacked. He motioned to Rosa-Lee with his finger 'get the glass... out of my arm...' he breathed.

Rosa-Lee turned to olivia, she had pushed her rather bluntly out of the way and wasnt about to start being polite now 'get some tongs, and get the glass out of his arm. Its the least you could do.'

Blood soaked his hair, his face, his shirt and his torso, but there was nothing he could do about it. Sure they carried fresh water aboard but he couldnt use that to bathe, he motioned to his siter again 'tell them to weigh anchor... for the night... set off...' he coughed again spluttering blood over his lips 'in morning...' she ran off out of the room to do so. He was alone until Olivia came back.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:02 am

Grudgingly Olivia obliged as she felt responsible for Jack’s action. The same heel click echoed as she went down to the galled and into one of the back cupboards to get the tongs, the ship was laid out like his last making everything easy to find. Pausing at the entrance to the cabin she looked in on Jack, he looked close to death even if the blood had stopped flowing. Kneeling in front of jack she took his hand and began to pull the glass out, she wasn’t tender about it and refused to make eye contact with him. There was a surprising amount of glass in the wound. She placed it in a small pile beside her until she was sure there pretty much all of it gone. When she was done she picked up the glass, cutting her palms slightly and placed in on his desk and walked out of the cabin just for Rosa to walk back in. Olivia sat up in the roped watching the moon light up the European skies. It was freezing, but the physical cold was far better than the icy chill of guilt and the amount of tension in the cabin.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 am

Jack was in the process of healing the wound, watching the skin recoil into itself was repulsive yet inticing. Rosa-Lee had gone to sleep in his bed. It was late and nobody worked when they were stationary. They all returned below deck to sleep in the crummy quaters they owned. There would be nobody on deck, which meant he could go out there un-noticed. As he opened the door he noticed the light from the moon caressing his body. Only wearing a pair of skintight black, thigh shorts, he felt the cool breeze and smelt the salt in the air. The sea was so calm. He walked out on deck, his feet pawing gently to the boards. It would be impossible to hear him, his feline like movements were so close to silent that they could have been taken with the wind itself. Jack turned his head to the night sky, the stars were shining and flickering with the purest of light and reflecting onto the water. With the smoothest of movements, he ran without a sound at the edge of the ship, grabbing onto it and flipping himself up onto his hands, walking on them, feet bended over his head. The soft light kissed his skin as his muscles hardly strained. He bent his feet further over his head and onto the wide strip of wood that his hands were on, bending effortlessly back to stand, arms out and tiptoeing as if balancing. He started to run along it again, like a cat, he landed on one foot and flipped over onto his hands and elegantly back onto his foot again, swinging himself up onto a pair of ropes, entwining his arms into them, one on each. He then, with a slight exhale swung himself so he was upside down, he pushed his arms out horizontally, holding his body there, trembling slightly with the strain. He split his legs apart and wound them around in the rope too, letting go with his arms and sliding down until they were touching the side wood again , he unwound his legs again, walked on his hads and turned so he was facing the deck, and let himself fall backward off the ship. He was in the air, somesaulting and then streaching into a dive to break through the water almost with no sound. It was only when he broke through to the air again that he realised there was no ladder.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:25 am

Olivia sat in the ropes quite high up she was near the crowsnest, just looking out onto the water seemed to ease her mind, she was unsure of how she would be able to talk to Jack again. It was like she had burnt the bridge between them.The water was nearly silent, the ony way she could know it was water was the moon caressing every subtle ripple it made. The stars reflecting in her pale blue eyes. She swayed her legs intime with the subtle wind, it was cool but it too eased her mind now she had climatised. Olivia thought of morocco and smiled. When she was younger she had some good times there. She was nearly at ease when she heard the tined splish fro the water below her. It caused her to lose balance and fall back. Luckily for Olivia she managed to grab a rope and pull her self up onto one of the sail beams. Walking to the edge she peered over into the dark waters “ Huh...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 am

Jack looked up, treading water and searching in the dark for some kind of way up. It was then that he spotted Olivia. 'Pass me a rope.' he called, not bothering to use manners. Swimming in the sea was an almost otherworldly experience for him, like being somewhere else.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 am

Olivia looked down to Jack, she should have known. And he had the cheek to be so rude to her. Sure she nearly killed him but she saved his life too, so he owed her technically for hurting her. She walked over the beam and got s length of rope on its own, not attached to anything, just the rope and dropped it into the water by Jack “ Captain.” And walked over into the crows nest and lay on the wooden floor.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:31 am

Jack gave a short sticcatto laugh at the rope incident. 'very funny.' he muttered under his breath. She obviously didnt want anything to do with him, what was wrong with him! Why did he like her anyway? Whilst throwing one end of the rope up to loop around an attached one and beginning to climb up he thought aloud about why he liked her, quite loudly. 'For one thing, Olivia's pretty intellegant, more so than any other woman i've seen bar my mother. She's fantastic as swordfighting, gives me a run for my money. A laugh, she makes me laugh, makes me feel human...' He pulled himself over the side and started unlooping the rope again 'Well, she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my life. Since I tripped her over, the first day on the Black Heart, she looked up at me, her face flushed from running, her blonde curls framed around her then pale face. It took my breath away seeing her the second time. The most beautiful woman... incomparable. even to the stars.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:47 am

Olivia smirked as she was curled up in the Crows nest, whatever Jack ws doing ,wel two could play at that game. " I have no idea why i could possibly like that Captain of mine. Perhaps because he is so gallant, so brave! Quite the handsome man, he made me feel safe when i ws most vulnerable and still took me in when i tried to raid his ship! He took me under his wing and made me who i am today." Laying flat on her back she looked up to the stars and smiled.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next