Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 15 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 am

'Damn that was fast.' Olivia had lept out of the room and off the ship less than a couple of breaths time. Jack stood lazily and yawned. He pulled off his shirt, replacing it with his armoury belts. He filled all the buckles with weapons, before adorning his hat and boots. It was hot outside, really hot. He didnt like the heat as much as he did the cold. He climbed down a rope and onto the port, looking around. He realised that he hadn't seen Rosa-Lee and Alistiar since the morning, he assumed that they were staying on board because she was feeling ill. However he needed them so he could book an inn. Jack grabbed one of his men as he skittered past. 'Go and get my sister out here will you?' The man coughed 'I think she's busy sir...' Jack scowled 'what do you mean busy boy?! Go get her.' The man rolled his eyes and went back to the ship.

There was a knock at the door. 'Go Away!' Alistair shouted. It was quiet again, another minute or two later another knock came at the door. 'For God's sake, what!?' The sheepish young man opened the door. Alistair turned around, he was knelt inbetween Rosa's legs and it was evidant what he was just doing. 'Uh... Captain want's you on deck...uhhh... now.' Alister rolled his eyes 'I'm sorry, can you not see i'm busy, what does it look like i'm doing, cleaning the floor!?' The man coughed. 'Bugger off will you.' Rosa-Lee popped her head around Alistair 'Tell him we'll be up now.' The man nodded and left. 'Now? Are you kidding?' Rosa coughed. 'No. Come on, I dont want him coming down here too, it's bad enough the whole crew knows behind his back without him coming in here too, okay? ... I want some steak.' Alistair glared at her, 'steak... really? Again?' she nodded. 'Now come on get off me, i'm hungry.'

Jack smiled as Rosa-Lee climbed down the rope elegantly 'Alright Jackie what do you want.' Jack coughed twice. 'Need to get an inn so we know where we all are.'

They found an inn not to far from the port, just how Jack liked it, good for a quick exit. They booked three rooms, one for Jack and Alistair, one for Rosa-Lee and one for Olivia. Rosa made it perfectly clear that she wasn't sharing with anyone.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 15 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 am

Olivia sat in the sand for a moment, her clothes and hair drying in moments; it was extremely ht but she didn’t mid this kind of heat, It was a dry kind of heat. Lying back she heard the whip of the rope hitting the dock a few yards away, she didn’t get up at first but as she saw Jack climb down she stood up and ran over to the jetty on the dock and climbed up. On the wooden docks she looked down at her tanning legs and laughed, hopefully he wasn’t too underdressed. Leaning form her heel to her toes Olivia grasped the sleeves of her shirt and followed Alistair, Rosa lee and Jack towards a nicely sized in. She guessed they’d be staying here so didn’t follow into the inn Instead Olivia went off to look around. It was a nicely sized town too, if she could call it a town, it was nothing like what she had been to before, Venice, Shanghai, Taipei, Morocco. Looking around at some of the Local women Olivia soon felt that she wasn’t as underdressed as she first assumed. Looking around what seemed to be a small market she marvelled at all of the different kinds of exotic coloured fruit, they all looked so tempting, she would have to get some money and buy some. Wandering back towards the port she went into the small in and up the stairs “Jack, are you up here?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:12 am

Jack went off to find where Olivia had wondered off to, being extremely paranoid since she had left that time in peurto rico. When she was sure he had gone, Rosa turned to Alistair 'Now, where were we?' He looked at her with bemusement 'What again!? Are you serious?' A smile spread across his face. 'Wow, you're amazing.' She clicked her tounge and winked at him. 'I know lets go.' She jumped on him, pushing him to the floor. 'Hay... hold on... can we just, carry on... in the bed... my back is killing me.' Rosa laughed loudly 'Okay old man! Come on.' He looked at her in fake horror 'Oh no you didn't! I'll show you old man!' She laughed loudly as he chased her into the bedroom.

“Jack, are you up here?” Alistair stopped what he was doing and groaned. 'Are you kidding me!?' Rosa-Lee slapped him across the face. 'Shut up. Ow! That hurts...' Alistair glared down at her 'how does that hurt? It didnt a few weeks ago... seriously are they getting bigger?' She laughed at him 'Shut up stupid.' They couldnt hear anything. 'She's gone.' They started again, Rosa shouting loudly. They couldn't have heard the footsteps.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 am

Olivia froze on the hallway, she listened in on what the pair was saying, at first she thought she was mistaken, they couldn’t be... Rosa-Lee’s shouts soon confirmed her theories. Olivia’s eyes widening she tried to creep into her room and set down her thing and get out as quickly as possible. But upon opening her door she created a draft that caused Rosa’s door to fly open, hearing the door hit the wall in the other room Olivia flew back down the stairs, not sure whether to be sick or break down into hysterics. Laughing to herself through the streets she went to look for Jack again. Mumbling too herself keeping her eyes on the floor she didn’t see Jack coming up head. “Hahaha, in the middle of the bloody day too...” Walking straight into him she looked up, seeing the quizzical expression on his face Olivia shook her head, “Nothing really.” As he curled his eyebrow Olivia couldn’t lie to Jack, even if it did mean Alistair was going to be run through. “Uh, I think you should see for yourself...” She pointed back to the Inn and walked behind him, feeling a little guilty for Rosa and Alistair.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 am

Alistair collapsed ontop of her, breathing heavily. She laughed 'Okay old man. I'm going for a bath...' her talking was redundant, as Alistair was already asleep. She laughed, going for a quick bath before getting dressed, she went into her room, leaving Alistair to sleep in Jack's bed. She grinned thinking about what he would do if he found out that she had just slept with his best friend in his bed. She sat up in her bed, picking up a book from the side table. It was the Bible. She flicked through it, deciding to have a look at what the fuss was all about. She started to laugh. 'My name isnt lucifer!' she exclaimed, giggling to herself.

Jack walked into the room. 'Okay Olivia, what's all the fuss about, he sleeps Naked all the time, the fact that its in my bed is annoying, but i'll just take his... he still stinks of sex but, i cant stopping him doing what he likes with himself, seriously.' Jack chuckled to himself. 'Olivia, you're sad... where's Rosa?' He walked into her room. 'Do you not knock?' she muttered, laughing to himself. 'This book is hilarious, you should read it.' Jack scowled at her, grabbing the book and tucking it under his arm. 'You're an arse Rosa.' She winked at him 'can i have a steak?' Jack looked at her weirdly 'seriously? Another one?' 'mhmm.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:29 am

Olivia looked up to Jack, and back to the room quizzically, “I’m not sad.” Perhaps she had just imagined what she heard, rolling her eyes Olivia smiled “Well okay, never mind.” Walking past Jack she squeezed his hand, only for everything to go hazy, her heart to hurt. Turning back to face Jack everything went black.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 am

Jack just missed Olivia as she crashed to the floor. 'Awh Crap.' he muttered as Rosa-Lee burst into laughter. 'Shut up you!' he grumbled angrily, but she was now in hysterics. He picked her up off the floor, her head lolling to one side. 'Can't you just dump her in a river? It'd save us alot of hassle!' she trailed off into laughter again. Jack growled, kicking his way out of the room and into hers, putting her down on the bed. 'Jack!' rosa called from the other room 'Get me a steak?' 'Get your own bloody steak!' Jack shrieked back. He looked down to Olivia. 'I wonder if it'd be ethical...' he muttered to himself, undressing her mentally. He knew he souldnt of told her whom he was, he felt like he was doomed to whores and floosies from then on. Not at all who he actually wanted. He wanted Olivia. Walking over to the dressing table, he picked up a pair of scissors, lifting them to his hair. The deep brown locks floated to the floor as he cut away. He didnt know how he could let it get so long. He missed his old hair of course, his real hair. He looked at himself in the mirror. Perfect looking, his now shorter, black hair immaculate. 'Olivia.' he breathed, looking back at her in the mirror.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm

It took Olivia a while to come around; when she did it was slowly, as if she was awakening from a deep sleep. That was what it felt like too; apart from the headache where she hit the floor, it felt like she had slept for says. Lying still for a while she looked up to the ceiling and yawned quietly she couldn’t remember what happened before, so it couldn’t have mattered. Propping herself up on her elbows, Olivia looked around, there was no one in the room. “Jack?” She called out quietly, there was no answer. Wondering where he could have gotten to she stood up off the bed and peered around her door onto the landing, there was no one about but she could hear breathing. Wondering who it could be she walked along the hallway to Rosa-Lee’s room; the source of the breathing. It sounded like she was eating again. She had been eating allot recently, Olivia was convinced she wasn’t growing anymore, Rosa was near enough eighteen. Pushing the door gently she popped her head around to see her with a steak. “How many of those can you eat in a day? I can hardly finish one of them anyway.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Jack had left a few hours previous stating 'Screw this, i'm hungry.' on his way out Rosa called from her room 'Get me a steak!' Jack groaned, walking in to see her eating one already 'You have one!' She glared up at him 'Okay okay, i'll get you another one.' after fetching another peice of almost raw meat from downstairs for his sister, he decided to have a look around on his old beach. The sand was hot and the beach looked just how he remembered it. Nearly naked women walking and running around, young and old men hauling primitave wooden boats onto the sand, nets filled with fish. He smiled, the sun basking on his face. He moved down to the sold shack, a beach bar that he remembered from the days sailing with Alistair. Ordering a drink, he sat back, closing his eyes and letting the heat warm him up. The sea was a clear blue, teal and sunkissed gold lighting it up, his eyes were exactly the same colour as he was perfectly content.

The pixie looking girl looked up to Olivia as she waltzed in. “How many of those can you eat in a day? I can hardly finish one of them anyway.” Rosa blinked at her once, before going back to what she was doing. 'Do you know what a pineapple is?' she suspected not, seeming as they were native to Brazil, and she had never been there before. She grunted at the response. 'Is Alistair still asleep?' she asked, thinking that he probably wasnt. He was a lightweight she told him. He told her that it was tiring working with a god, she told him that she wasnt a god, he laughed and told her that he was referring to himself.

Rosa-Lee looked at Olivia 'Why are you still standing there?' She was more tolerant to Olivia than usual, despite her quickly irritated tone. 'Go wake the idiot up for me will you?' she waited until Olivia was almost gone 'Oh, Jack's gone to the beach, says he couldnt be bothered for you to wake up.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 am

Olivia looked to Ross-Lee quizzically but didn’t answer; by the look in Rosa-Lee’s eye she already knew the answer. Looking at Rosa eat the steak she could tell something was up, even if Alistair and herself were at it like rabbits something was still different; about Rosa, she hadn’t bitten off Olivia’s head to the same degree as normal. Shrugging it off she wandered off into the other room to see Alistair face down in Jack’s bed. He really did stink of sex but neither the less she walked up to him and started poking his shoulder. “Alistair....Alistair....” She continued to poke him “Rosa wants you... Alistair....” Olivia grew bored and wanted to find Jack. “Fine...” Hitting him over the head with a book Olivia flew down the stairs off to find Jack.

Wandering down the roads to the beach Olivia pushed her hair from her face and leant back on her heels and forwards to her toes. Land felt good on her feet, especially when it was warm stone. Making her way down to the beach she saw Jack about half way down, she didn’t want to shout to him , he looked at peace with himself, she even had doubts whether to go up to him at all, but she had missed him in the time they were apart. Olivia walked slowly by the edge of the water, being careful of the boats. Coming up in front of Jack Olivia sat by his feet and laid her head against his legs, looking out towards the water in silence, the light playing off the water reflecting into her pale blue eyes.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:33 am

Jack jumped slightly when he felt the sudden pressure at his feet, he opened an eye and looked down to Olivia 'Oh. Its you.' he muttered, going back to rolling his head back and closing his eyes. 'Parfait Amour?' Jack waved his arm toward the direction of the shout, his eyes still closed as he reached out toward the speeding glass, he caught it as it slid towardhim down the bar. He picked it up, and handed the pink cocktail to Olivia. 'Stick that down your neck. it'll do you good.' He picked up his vodka on the rocks, Ics blue food colouring added to it. 'How's Alistair? Is he up yet?' he assumed not, reaching down with his free hand and running his hands through her hair, twisting curls around his finger and stroking her head gently. 'Lazy bugger.' he laughed. 'And Rosa? Is she alright?' He sniffed at the answer 'Well thats just her isnt it. And finally how are you? Is your head okay? Sorry I want quick enough to catch you, probably why you've got that lump on the back of your head now.' he laughed loudly 'just kidding kid.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 am

Digging her feet deeper into the warms sands Olivia leant back onto Jack’s shins. Reaching the pink cocktail she first eyed it up, holding it up into the light; swirling it around a little. Smelling the drink it smelt nice, different, exotic but nice. Finally Olivia tasted the drink, downing a sizable amount of it before wincing. It was strong. Setting the glass down beside her in the sand Olivia drew small patterns in the sand as Jack ran a hand through her hair.”Oh, Alistair isn’t up well Rosa wanted me to wake him up so I tried but he just grunted so I hit him with a book, but he might just be concussed...” Talking about Rosa she thought for a moment, she had been acting really strange lately “Oh, she was...okay? Eating steak again...” Laughing to herself at Jack’s comment “Oh I’m okay, my head hurts a bit...” ‘You’ve got that lump on the back of your head now.' Olivia looked horrified “What lump!?!?” Olivia then proceeded to hit herself in the back of her head. “Ow!” She then lay back onto Jack. “Well how are you Mr. captain Jack Sir?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 am

Jack laughed deeply 'Mr Captain Jack Sir? That'll be nice to hear from my enemies. Oh no, its Mr Captain Jack Sir man the cannons! Please Mr Captain Jack Sir, dont hurt me!' he said in a girly voice between laughs. When he finally stopped laughing, wiping a tear from his eyes. 'Yes, Miss Captain Olivia Lady, I'm good. As good as I can be with no heart.' He grinned widely, playing with her hair still. He took a drink from his glass before bending his head down to her and sticking his tounge out 'Ithh mai tung bwue?' Jack was in a very childish mood, proceeding to tickle Olivia into the sand laughing loudly, his now short black hair shining in the sun. He rolled back into the sand 'Okay, okay I give up!' he sighed happily, running the warm sand through his hands. Shouting came as a brass hoop hurtled over Jack's head, he reached his arm out and caught it mid flight, sitting up he saw a dark little girl running toward him he smiled holding it out to her, she stopped, smiling broadly, her teeth looking impeckably white against her almost black skin. Her black hair was tied up in a messy high pony tail. 'Não você tenta!' she shouted exitedly, Jack jumped up onto his feet 'Okey Okey!' He shouted, equally as exitedly, stepping into the hoop and holding it up to his waist. He stepped away from Olivia so not to smack her in the face, a little boy came and joined the Brazilian girl 'Um Dois Três!' they shouted, Jack spun the hoop around his hips rythmically the children clapped, laughing, Jack was laughing too as the hoop dropped to around his ancles and onto the sand, he jumped out of the hoop and took a bow, the children laughed, taking the hoop off of the floor and running off again. Jack was laughing as he sat back into the sand. He rolled ontop of Olivia, 'So Miss Captain Olivia Lady, you must be hot?' He raised an eyebrow 'I know just how i can cool you off.' Without warning, he picked her up and flung her over his shoulder, running towards the sea. Ignoring any protests, he ran into the water up to his thighs before dumping her in the blue sea. He dived under the clear water, swimming around to the back of her before running his hands up her sides and grabbing onto her shoulders, dragging her down with him and kissing her under the water.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 am

Olivia laughed along with Jack, she loved his childish moods, looking at his blue tongue and smiling she nodded. “It is it is!” Olivia writhed and shouted in-between fits of laughter as Jack tickled her. Turning on him and doing the same back she fell back into the sand and watch Jack catch the brass hoop and in turn watched him play with the children for a moment, rolling her eyes a little whilst laughing under her breath Olivia raised an eyebrow to Jack swinging the hoop around his hips He’d be able to that hip motion.... Laughing at her own comment she smiled as he lay on top of her. “Hot you say?” she looked up to him, a little confused, 'I know just how I can cool you off.' she looked up to him, horrified but still smiling. “No Jack, no no no no!! Jack stop it, no!” Hitting his back she tried to wiggle from his grasp, still laughing and smiling. Falling back into the water, Olivia shut her eyes tightly, holding her breath for a moment. Feeling a pair of hands run up her sides Olivia opened her eyes to see Jack. Wrapping her arms around his neck Olivia kissed him back; she didn’t feel the need to breath with him. Running her hands through his short dark brown hair, Olivia felt weightless.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 am

Jack pulled her up for air but then led her down further into the water, there was no need for him to hold his breath. He brought her down to the colourful coral, and the brightly coloured fish that surrounded him when he neared them. He came up above the water again, throwing his head back, the water cascading off of him. He stopped, motionless for only a moment, paused He turned to her slowly 'do you ever have that feeling... when a storm's coming?' the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. 'Something's wrong...' he said, suddenly feeling tense, like something was going to happen. 'We have to get home...' his carefree attitude was extinguished, dampened until gone.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 am

Gasping for air as the pair reached the surface, Olivia looked upwards, her eyes lit up. Moisture swirled in the air as she stood beneath a cerulean sky. Facing west the static charge in the moisture was the only hint that a summer storm could pass. It was a strange feeling. Olivia imagined Dark storm clouds towering forbiddingly above the majestic peaks that rimmed tropical costal town. Framing this ebony storm were twin rainbows, the entirety of their arcs revealed, one smaller and softer within the embrace of its glowing sister. Upon this natural canvas, bolts of lightning danced. Jagged lines of untamed energy leapt past each other in a contest of beauty and power. Shaking her head from such vivid thoughts Olivia looked back to Jack. “What do you mean?” Watching Jack tense up Olivia too tensed, she could only now feel that something was going to happen. Swimming back to the shore Olivia waited for Jack before running back to the Inn in which they were staying. Standing by the door she followed Jack in.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 am

Jack opened the door to their inn room slowly seeing nothing, but hearing a pained whimper coming faintly from Rosa's room. He ran over, drawing his sword and kicking the door open to see Alistair on the floor, his head in his hands, the whimpering noise expelling from his lungs, Rosa was perched over him, a hand malitiously placed on the back of his head, clawed and intwined into his blonde hair. Her face was contorted to one that would scare the waves to a still. 'Rosa, what the hell have you done?' Her head jerked up to him, her eyes completely black, she hissed at him, baring her sharp canines. Jack dropped his sword, now angry at her, running and grabbing her, pinning her to the floor, her angry attacks brushing off on him. Jack growled as she hissed and tugged at his hair 'Calm the hell down!' he bellowed, calming her instatly into a subdued state. He sat up on her waist, looking down at her 'Is it not enough for you that I take you on my ship, into my care, give you everything you want, you still have to savage my friend?' She loked away from him. 'Leave alone.' he spat, getting off of her and turning to Alistair who was cowering on the floor. He placed a hand on his head, but nothing happened. He turned back around to his sister, mortified 'what the hell have you done to him?' a horrific, twisted smile uncurled on her lips. He looked back to Alistair, he was shaking, probably unaware of everything around him, in excrutiating pain. He turned back to Rosa again 'you havn't...' the smile seemed to crawl broader across her gaunt face. Jack picked up Alistair and laid him on Rosa's musky smelling bed. He curleed back up again, still shaking and whimpering. He then took Rosa-Lee by the hair, dragging her out into the joint room and throwing her on the floor. 'You dont do that to anyone, you hear me? Anyone! No matter what they've done.' She butted him 'If you only knew what he'd done...' Jack kicked her 'I couldnt care less if he had raped you, slit your throat and left your whored body for dead in the streets, You NEVER do that to anyone. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?' She skuttered away, picking herself up and walking out of the door, slamming it after her. Jack sat on the floor. 'Poor Ali...' he whispered.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 am

Olivia crept behind Jack, just as dumbstruck to see Alistair in his pathetic and whimpering state, from seeing him at the Ball and on the ship he seemed so confident, strong; if not a little arrogant but not everyone could be perfect like Jack. Looking to the person that held the back of his head so tightly she saw a pair of black sullen eyes piercing her gaze, not being able to look at her for long Olivia stepped into the room as to get out of the way of Jack and Rosa-Lee. As Jack dragged her outside Olivia sat at the foot of the bed Alistair was lain on and looked down to him. “What did she do to you..?” Olivia whispered quietly, but he only whimpered and shook slightly, leaving him be she squeezed Alistair’s hand slightly before leaving to see Jack on the floor. Sliding down the door frame she sat opposite to him. “Jack, what did she do? I don’t understand...she hasn’t left any flesh wounds....”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 am

'No. There won't be any.' said Jack, a deep, tired voice. 'She never leaves any...' he was shocked at his sister, how she was able to go from acting like an almost normal human being, and then suddenly, back to the hellish state that he mourned her for. 'I heal people. She hurts them.' he sighed 'She has the power to create injuries from the inside, out.' Jack shook his head. 'However what she has done to him should never be forgiven, something like that...' he stopped and sighed again. Remembering how she used to be. He was so angry with her, livid infact, but there was nothing he could do about it, she was his blood sister, and he loved her. Besides, he couldn't hurt her. Not properly anyway. 'Imagine...' he whispered softly, feeling Olivia's eyes on him still. 'Imagine a noise, a high pitched noise, almost white noise, but not quite. What you imagine is nothing to what Rosa-Lee has done. She can create the image of a noise, so peircing, that it can turn sane men to eat their own flesh. First, it works on your mind, creating self-induced fear until you can no longer breathe for the fear that you'll die. Then, it'll drive you mad, working away at your senses until they can't be trusted, until you don't know which way is up. Then, slowly, it'll create pain so obtuse that you wont recognise it as pain at first, it grows until your head feels like splitting. And then, as quickly as it started, it stops, leaving you with silence, and the hysteria of your own mind.' He looked down to his finers, cleaning out the dirt from underneath his nails.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:43 am

"Can you not stop it?" She stood up again. Looking down to Jack "You can heal people!" Looking towards the room, his whimpers and muffled crys still being heard. "What could he have done to trigger her to do that..." Olivia wanted to and ask Rosa-Lee but feared her at the moment. Sliding down she looked up to Jack and fiddled with ends of her hair.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 am

'I wish I could, i've stopped the noise, but I don't know how far it got. He could either be fine or mentally scarred. I have no idea.' he paused before turning to look at her 'Theres nothing that i can do about affairs of the heart. I havn't one. And there's nothing I can do about affairs of the mind. In case you havn' noticed i'm not exactly in the greatest mental shape myself.' he looked away form her eyes now, looking back down to his fingers. 'But there's nothing Ican do about that.' He hated these moments, moments where he knew he was sain, where he was able to understand things in a human way,being abke to rationaise with himself, being able to look back on things, on himself, and to understand that he is mentally un-sound, and to contemplate the horrible thing that he is, and the things that he missed.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:39 am

Olivia listened to Jack and didn’t know what to say to him, she could nod along to his self contemplation but feared she would offend or upset him. She had realised long ago, the day that Mary died that Jack had feelings like most over human beings, he was capable of feeing; it unnerved her slightly to see him like this, he was always one extreme or another but here in front of her Jack seemed a little sombre but oddly neutral to most. Shuffling over to his side Olivia took one of his hands and gave a weak smile. “I love you Jack.” With all of my mind body and soul... she said to herself, not wanting to mention minds to Jack right now. Kissing his forehead softly Olivia stood up and walked back to the bedroom that Alistair was in, closing the door softly, she kneeled at the side of the bed. Crossing her arms on the mattress, Olivia rested her head in her arms and watched Alistair for a while; she hoped he would be okay. She had never really spoken to Alistair so didn’t know what to make of him; but seeing him like this upset her a little. Seeing a broken man. Blowing her hair from her face, Olivia wondered how long it would take to tell if he would be okay.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:00 am

Jack watched as Olivia left, thinking about why she was travelling with him. It was only due to the fact that he had almost killed her and had refused to let her go until she had repayed her debt with him of five years. He sighed. 'idiot...'

Alistair's head was spinning, the noise had gone, but he feeled as if his brain was riddled with electric pulses, hitting him everysecond as if he were an inch for death. He wished for death, he begged for it. Suddenly, it stopped. Everything was quiet, deathly quiet. He didn't want to sit up somehting was there soneone with a knife or a sword to run him through with. It was dark, he could hear his breath, or was it someone else. Someone else was in the room. It was do dark, he couldnt see anything, he was blind. He started to panic, his whimpering stopping but his breath now increasing until it was unbelievably rapid, he was having a nervous breakdown, shuddering. He opened his eyes. And suddenly he could see again. There was no-one there. Infact he was facing a wall. It wasnt dark, and as far as he knew he was alone. He calmed down, but couldn't stop shakiing as he sat up. Facing the wall. It was going to fall on him, he knew it, he had to move away from it. He turned away, only to be staring a girl in the face. Was it a girl? Or a deamon. He didnt move, apart from the shaking. His right side twitched, as he sated at the unknown thing.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 am

Olivia watched Alistair and continued to sit down and keep quiet, she was ever cautious that if she moved he might feel worse, she didn’t know much about what Rosa had done to him and didn’t want to mess it all up. As he turned to face her Olivia flinched and sat up on her knees properly. At first she didn’t say much, instead she watched him carefully with her pale blue eyes. Raising a hand slowly she brushed a few stray strands of her hair and stood. “Alistair? Are you okay?” She didn’t know what to say to him but wanted to make sure he was okay. Thinking again she didn’t realise why she wanted to make sure he was okay, he had never done anything for her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 am

Alistair looked at it. Cocking his head to the side and twitching even more. How did she know his name... Suddenly, her face contorted. The skin seemed to melt off her face laving her bones, blooded and bare. Flies swarmed around her rotting flesh as she spoke to him once more. The room blackened and span as he cried out 'What the hell are you?! Get away from me! GET AWAY!' He skirted to the corner, shaking and grabbing at his own arms and closing his eyes shut.

Jack heard the terrified shouting and recognised it as his friend's voice. He stood up, pushing his way into the room and knocking Olivia out of the way and running over to Alistair who was now screaming in horror. He grabbed him. Pushing his head into his chest and hugging him close. 'Shhhh, Ally...' He rocked him calmly, hugging him tightly and kissing him on the top of his head as he cried into him. Jack glared over to Olivia. 'What the hell did you do?' he mouthed to her, a dissapointed and concerned look on his face rather than an angry one.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next