Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 19 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 am

Jack looked up to her, his black eyes clouded and his long dark eyelashed glistened with tears. 'You... what...' he stood, his expression still pained. His arm was bleeding, facing her, his face was dirty, the tears smudging the muck on his face. 'You've never fell in love with a man...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 19 Empty ALISTAIR SMITH

Post  Outrageous. Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 am

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 19 4b82c110
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 19 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 pm

'Well what have I fallen in love with? A monster? A god? A devil? A siren?' She turned to him, his expression mirrored by her tear-stained face. 'You know nothing of passion, you are the one with a endless women at your feet begging for more, how could you possibly know of love? I am the one stood here who had given up everything for you, given everything to you!' Hitting the wall with her fist and resting her head agaisnt it she whispered loudly through her shudders ' I never had a man before you Jack, yes! Many a man I have given flesh wounds, and many I have recieved to keep them away...but for you...no. For you I gave you my last remaining innoncence.' Taking a deep breath, Olivia fell quiet with her head against the wall. 'No you no nothing of love...'
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 am

'I know nothing of love?' he said bitterly 'Love is a sick, twisted thing. It weakens you, tear's you apart...' he paused, just staring at her, he dragged his blood stained arm across his face, smearing the almost-black liquid across his face to wipe his tears away. 'Everything... I have ever loved, has been torn away from me. I've watched friends... family, being ripped from my arms. I've watched thousands killed in wars and battles that were futile. I've had people scream out to me, in pain, in fear, and not being able to do anything about it. I've seen terrible things, grief, pain, loss, all resulting from that thing you call love.' he spat, his bitterness increasing 'I've wanted to die so many times... but I can't. Can you imagine how it feel's? Can you!? Can you imagine what it feel's like to wake up and find the person you finally thought you could love, and trust, gone,? to search for her for five years, only to meet with her again and have her scream at you, tell you that you don't know what love is?' He stood, breathing heavily, staring at her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 am

Olivia kept her eyes closed, tears streaming down her cheeks. “Explains why you are so bitter...but answer this...” She paused “Why chose me?” Clenching the fist that she was leaning her forehead on she bit her lip “Why chose me? You must have known I was land bound, and that I wasn’t meant for the sea.” Slamming her palm against the wall Olivia leant into the wood. “I’m not going to apologize for something I didn’t intentionally do...” She turned to face Jack and wiped the tears from her eyes, looking him up and down “Where did you go? The person I fell in love with five years ago...” Walking towards the door she wiped her eyes again and growled “I fear I won’t ever be able to pay my debt to you...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:48 pm

The Captain stood 'Who was it you fell in love with Olivia...' He slammed his fist to the right of her head, pushing her up against the wall 'was it this Jack?' he said before kissing her gently, he pulled back 'THIS JACK?' he screamed at her, a sound that would put fear into the hearts of the bravest men 'This Jack?' he imitated his boyish traits, sacrcastically shaking his head 'or this one...' he was quiet now, leaning his head down to rest on her's. 'The one that never stopped loving you, even though it tore his mind apart to think he could...' he spoke in a whisper now, just quiet enough for her to hear.

'Alistair Smith... are you going to tell me what you are?' The blonde man looked startled at the small woman 'I don't know what you mean...' he turned away, blatently lying. 'You got me pregnant. You're not a man, and we both know it...' He leant his head against the wall. 'I was kicked out...' he said in the quietest of broken voices. Rosa grinned, her blade-like teeth flashing in the glinting sunlight. 'A fallen angel... How ironic.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 am

Breathing heavily Olivia couldn’t bring herself to look up to Jack, she loved him but this was killing her. Slipping away from him, Olivia walked out of the cabin and below deck. Walking through the galley, she got to that back corner where she had cut her hand for the first time and sat on the wooden side, swinging her legs she decided to keep away from the free above deck until they came to land. Land wasn’t far away, it took a month’s sailing before they docked, walking on deck, she looked over the strange looking terrain before her. “Where are we? She grumbled.” One of the sail hands came up behind her and in a thick accent pointed north “This, Is Greece.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:14 am

Rosa hissesd as the pain worsened. Jack turned to her 'What's wrong.' he said Genuinely concerned. Alistair was soon there, grabbing her hand and asking what was wrong. Rosa glared at him 'What the bloody hell do you think is wrong you.... arghhhh....' She doubled over, Alistair grabbing at her arm 'just breathe okay, we'll get you off this filthy crap...' Jack looked concerned down to his younger sisterm then to his friend 'What's going on? Are you sick? Do we need a doctor, will somebody tell me what is wrong with my sister?!' Alistair looked up to him angrily, 'She's in labour you fricking idiot!' he regretted this as soon as it had left his mouth 'Who... the hell... did this to her... I swear... I'll kill him.' Alistair glared at him 'Why? because she's happy for once? Because you're not getting any?' Jack looked at his best friend, the blank expression turning to one of pure rage 'You ******g ******d!' He reached over Alistar and grabbed his throat, clentching it roughly. Just as he was about to pound him into oblivion, Rosa grabbed her brother by the shirt and dragged him down to her lever 'If you lay one hand on him, i swear there'll be nothing left of you...' finishing her sentance, she screamed horifically in pain. Jack looked around for Olivia, spotting her in the crowd and whistling for her urgently. Alistair scooped Rosa up into his arms and started running towards the shelter of the woods.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:07 am

Olivia looked over her shoulder to see Jack whistling over to her, rolling her eyes, she walked over casually, not in any rush. Once she was in front of him she realised the much needed urgency. “Right, water, she is going to need water and cloths... bring it over to wherever she has gone...where is she? The woods right. I’ve help give birth to a few babies on a ship, even yours all those years ago...” Running off the ship towards the woods she followed the cries of pain until she found Rosa up against the tree with Alistair by her side. Kneeling down in front of her Olivia felt a little uncomfortable, but motherly instinct kicked in. “Right, let me just take a look... damn, you are nearly ten centimetres...you’re going to start really pushing.” Pulling away from Rosa in case she hit her Olivia looked back to see Jack with the water and towels. “Marvellous!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:09 am

After nearly a whole painstaking hour, Rosa was left exhausted, Alistair sat beside her, holding in his arms a tiny baby boy. Alistair's face was glowing with joy, more than you could say for Rosa. The fatherbeamed down at his son, rocking him around in his arms. 'What are you calling him?' he asked, not daring to tear his eyes away from the precious face. Rosa looked up to him and without hesitation answered 'Xander. Defender of the People.' Alistair grinned 'Xan. I like it. Hello baby,' he whispered 'i'm your daddy! Yes! That's right... that over there's your mummy. Try not to piss her off, your uncle Jack's mental, you'll love him. That over there's Livvy, she's pretty cool. Kisses good too...' Rosa kicked him in the shin as he winked over to Olivia. 'Where's Jack?' Rosa managed to breathe out.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 am

Looking down to the newly born baby boy, Olivia smiled, seeing Alistair so happy and Rosa’s exhausted but still happy face made Olivia think of children, wondering if she would ever have a son or daughter of her own. “Jack?” She replied. “He went off a while ago...I’ll hunt him down.” Weaving in and out of the trees, Olivia walked through the broken patches of sunlight that beamed through the dark trees. Coming up behind Jack she wiped her bloodied hands and stood beside him. “It was a boy, Xander.” Olivia couldn’t help but smile at the thought of that little boy, even if his mother was practically the devil. “Are you alright Jack, you don’t look too well...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 am

'I swear...' The captain said, his hand against a tee, haunched over and feeling like he was going to hurl 'if I ever have to see that again in the next millenia or two... it'll be too soon...' his head was spinning, her screaming had just about finished him off, not to mention being on the land, which was also phycing him out. He stood tall, wavering slightly and steadying himself against the tree. He inhaled deep through his nose before stating 'I'm good.' He looked down to Olivia 'Xander you say?... Defender... hmm...' a flash of confusion, and then realisation came across his face as he whispered 'Child of earth...' He ran, full pelt, through the trees, his image a blur until he reached where the three were sitting. 'Child of Earth... ignited by loss revealed by love... it's not her... it's not her...' he dropped to his knees infront of them, aghast in hurt, he had it wrong all this time. The prophesy was with the child.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:02 am

Olivia turned around watching Jack run off through the trees at speed, hot on his heels Olivia followed him, but kept her distance as he stood before the new parents and their child. ‘... it's not her... it's not her...' Her ears pricked up. Whispering to herself Olivia didn’t understand what he was talking about, that is until she remembered the prophecy that he had spoken of on the ship all that time ago. Her eyes widened, stepping back she turned towards the sea and ran through the woods at full speed, the sound of waves was near. Throwing herself towards the white sands of the Grecian coastline Olivia could only feel a great sense of relief, her heart felt as if it would tear through her chest at any moment. She stood looking out over the waters and saw the ship, it made her wonder what would happen now. Sitting back on a rock Olivia had opened a door of thoughts, what if Jack had only had her near because of the prophecy? What if he didn’t lover her at all? Lying back in the sun, her heart began to sink again.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 am

Rosa and Alistair said they would be happy to stay there while he did what he had to, so he left them. He went to find Olivia and his crew. Doing so, they started the tall decent up the rocky hills, following the map he had aquired at tortuga. Finally, they reached it. He ordered his crew to stay midway up, just him and Olivia carrying on in silence. They reached the top of the hill, the wind whipping his face and blowing them back, like it knew they should'nt be there. Infront of him, lit up in the sunset, two graves stood next to eachother. He walked up to them, and knelt on the ground infront of one, he rubbed the dirty white stone, a message soon being revealed 'Εδώ βρίσκεται η μνήμη του...' he stopped, his hand shaking. He slowly moved his hand further down, 'Jack Farrell... χάνονται στην θάλασσα' He hung his head, his hand still on the cold stone. a tear dropped from his eye and on the ground. Memories sparked back of his family, his simple life from all those hundreds of centuries ago.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 am

Stood behind Captain Jack Farrell, Olivia looked down on him against the graves; she looked at their inscriptions and struggled to understand them, the only European languages she had managed to grasp were French and Spanish, they were the only European countries she had spent more than a few weeks in. Though she didn’t understand the inscriptions looking down to Jack she saw his reaction and guessed whose graves they were. “Jack, why are we here?” She spoke softly and with great care, she couldn’t imagine his pain, stood here she felt the centuries of loss he had experienced, the gruelling pain he had to endure...
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:49 am

Jack's soft whimperings could be heard only by Olivia, his shoulder's shaking. He remembered, after being ressurected, for want of a better word, watching his funeral from the ship, watching his family in agony over their suposed deaths, knowing he could never see them again. It tore him apart. His hand slipped from the cold hard stone and into the dirt. His tears slipped from his face to join his hands, in the earth, the thing he had once been torn away from.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Olivia stood over Jack, watching him tear himself apart over the death of his former self. His pain spread over Olivia as she knelt beside him, still in silence; she couldn't think of what to say to him, she too felt the separation of family, Jack had killed all of her family but she couldn't imagine this. Sitting besides him all Olivia could do was try and comfort Jack as best as she could just sat by him, she couldn't tell how he would react to her naïve words of comfort or bigoted wisdom. She didn't know if he would appreciate her silken touch, so she sat their he wind whipping her hair and shirt.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

Jack stood and turned around, tears smudging dirt down his face, he picked up the shovel he had brought with him, and began to dig, dig where his body should have been. he dug hard, forcing the shovel into the ground with such incredable strength, the tears still pouring down his cheeks, his face contorted to one of anger, fustration, hurt and fatigue. Suddenly, a hollow thud was heard. He had hit the box. He threw the spade to one side, dropping to his knees and clawing at the earth with his blistered hands until he clasped the cold, dark wood. The chest was small, with golden latches and rims. He clutched it in his shaking hands. His chest felt hollow as the whole world seemed to stop, the only break from the silence being the deep beating sound that came from the box.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 am

Standing as Jack did, Olivia looked down to the chest that he now held with a quizzical eye “Jack?” She said faintly she wanted to know what was in the box but didn’t want to upset Jack any more than she already had in the previous weeks. “Jack, in that box... what is it?” Standing by him looking down to the box Olivia began to hear the dull thud and dreaded that she had asked.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 am

Jack didn't look up to her, instead, he fumbled for the locket around his neck, he pulled the chain, breaking the link at the back, the chain falling from it. His shaky hand opened the locket, revealing oddly shaked moulds, peaks and troughs of gold. He turned the box to face him and inlayed the locket into the spaces that matched it on the sealed chest. It clicked, the beating becoming louder, faster, as if it knew that he was there. Jack, opened the lid. The heart was just as it had been the day it had been ripped from his chest. Seeping blood, beating, and very much alive. 'I should have chosen death...' he whispered to himself. Locking the chest again, he cradeled it in his arms. 'Oliva... take this...' he handed it to her. 'Don't loose it.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 am

Olivia didn’t want to look inside; if it was what she thought... she would have fainted....Taking the chest in her hands, Olivia nodded and began to descend down the steep hill. Listening to the dull thudding from within, she wondered if she was going mad. Reaching the near bottom, Olivia looked around her; there was no one around just her and the swaying of the Mediterranean trees. Sitting back against a tree not too far from the clear blue waters Olivia held the box to her ear, almost wishing she had looked inside. Setting it down beside her Olivia heard the voices of the rest of the crew descending and wondered if this box was all they had come for. Looking down to it, its cold gold angered her. Admittedly she was on another man’s ship, she was in his debt; but this wasn’t pirating. It had become a wild chase on the whims of Jack’s ‘prophecy’ and she couldn’t take it any more...
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun May 02, 2010 7:42 am

Jack could feel it, feel the energy as his skin tore down his chest. He needed it there with him. How could he have been so stupid to leave it before, to think that burying it would kill all his feelings all his memories and insanity. Now he was close to it, he was thinking clearer, like life had been breathed into him. He walked down the almost-cliff to his crew. Looking around for the woman with his heart, he paused 'Where's Lady Olivia?' he shouted, his crew mumbled amongst themselves, looking around and shrugging.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 02, 2010 8:42 am

Olivia was now in Jack’s cabin, her heart beating wildly. Looking around his room she grabbed a bag and put in two of the dresses that Jack had given her along with the chest. She didn’t know why she was taking it with her; she couldn’t think of a reasonable reason but regardless decided to keep that dull thud of Jack’s heart by her. She couldn’t take the life aboard his ship anymore; it was tearing her apart to see her tearing him apart. She couldn’t go back to another ship and regain her Captain status, it was inevitable that they would meet again; it seemed the only way to make sure she wouldn’t see him was if she stayed on land. Rolling up a small piece of paper of Jack’s desk, she removed the expensive necklace that he had given her when she was seventeen and wrapped it around the parchment. Stepping back, her eyes stung with a prickling heat of oncoming tears. Finally taking a small handful of his gold coins, Olivia climbed off the boat again and began to run the opposite way that Jack and his crew had went. Weaving in and out of trees she couldn’t dare to look back in case she saw him again. She hadn’t had the chance to say goodbye, she only hoped that her letter said it enough.

Weary, Olivia must have been running for days on end when she finally found a small Grecian town, she couldn’t speak a word of the language but managed to buy herself a horse and travel up a small dirt path to a larger town a few miles up the coast. The horse the clumsily road reminded her greatly of Xavier when she was in Puerto Rico all those years ago; everything seemed to remind her of Jack and where they had been and what they had done. Near the north of Greece Olivia had to sail to Italy then continued her journey for months until she finally reached the city of Paris. Wandering the streets of the city of romance, Olivia had fallen in love with a rich English earl. Their love affair grew to marriage as the earl whisked her away back to the southern Devon countryside where he had acquired a large amount of land in Cornwall. By now Jack was a fond but distant memory, though she remembered the land well Olivia was far too in love with her husband and now expecting twin girls Olivia had found her calling. Land.

My dearest Jack,

I often think back to that moment where my eyes met with yours for the very first time; if only for a second. From that moment on I knew you would be my only love. It hurts me to do this to you again, every step I take without you by my side will bring unbearable pain but I have to go. Though I will not be as foolish as to take sail, no, to do that would risk breaking both your heart and mine for a third time. You knew from the beginning that I was never meant for the sea but still you held me close to you, loved and cherished me. But that hold became too tight; suffocating. I began to hinder your progress, take away from the man you truly were. It is safe to say I will hinder you no more, I feel my duty has been done and my debt to you paid.

I hope that I forever I shall always be in your heart, sometimes in your thoughts. But never in your debt.

Captain Olivia K. Wallace.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 am

Jack slid to the floor, his chest hollow, and empty. He couldn't move, every particle of his being was in agony. His hands were shaking, his shoulders were too, it was like he was cold without her. Fear seeped in, fear and loneliness. He couldn't go after her, he would never find her, but he couldn't let her go...

He looked over to the familiar stony beach, everything had grown, the tree's and the grass. His castle was still there, he remembered the last time he had looked out on that shoreline, the last time he had been there, and who with. It was only now, centuries on, that he could bring himself to go there. The Black Heart had changed significantly, and so had he. His boat was now a polished black, everything immaculate as it shined in the sun, no longer the ragged image of death. His black hair was short, spiked. He still wore his white shirts, but now untucked over his ragged jeans and bare feet. He was alone now, on his boat. No crew, just him. Rosa, Alistair and Xander had left to live in Spain for a while like a holiday while Jack did what he had do. Weighing anchor, he slid down the chains and landed in the shallows, walking up the beach.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 02, 2010 9:25 am

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 19 Susan_being_cute_by_Oldboy1985

[[..|| ~Title ~||..]]
Miss Ivy Loretta Wallace
[[..||~I have survived many Winters~||..]]
June 12th 1993. I am 19
[[..||~Watch out I am pretty good with~||..]]
Bench-made 42. Butterfly knife
[[..||~ Money may have changed me but...~||..]]
Living in Plymouth for all her life, Ivy led a sheltered lifestyle up to her early teens. She was taught the ways of a proper young lady; from High tea to general etiquette. It all changed when she met one of her father’s co-worker’s sons, introducing her to deviance. Ever since Ivy has been rebelling against her parent’s overbearing rule from vandalising to sneaking off to Drake’s island and holding beach side parties. Living in the grounds of the Cornish countryside of Mount Edgecombe, her parents are often away leaving her to looking after the grounds alongside the gardeners; which usually means to party.
[[..||~ Well it’s no 9 to 5~||..]]
“You know, it isn’t easy being rich and privileged...”
Being a privileged young lady, Ivy has all the snootiness of the upper class but often carries herself as if she was one on the grungy teenagers hanging around in underground gangs. Feisty, Ivy is also very eccentric in her clothing and actions as isn’t one to back down. Being reverse sexist she believes that men have had their turn at ruling and have brought the earth down; it’s now woman-kind’s turn to shine!
[[..||~Songs to describe me~||..]]
Bad Reputation - The Hit Girls
Girl With One Eye - Florence And The Machine
You Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless
[[..||~Im a bit short for my taste~||..]]
5”7 // 110lbs
[[..|| ~An empty Husk~||..]]

Rosé

Last edited by Rosé on Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next