Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 23 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 am

Jack shrugged when she walked into Alex's room with him and went into his. He threw his small bag on the floor and laid on the over-sized bed, counting slowly 'One...Two...Three...'

Alex dumped his things on the floor and looked Ivy up and down. He had stripped down to his CK's by the time she had finished her sentance, leaning into her hard and grinning largely. He coughed when she moved away from him. 'Awh come on baby, i'll go gentle...' He leaned against the doorframe as she walked through his parent's room, across the coridoor and into Jacks. He sighed, kicking himself mentally. Suddenly, he began to hear laughter, he looked over to see his mum and dad laughing at him from their bed. 'Suckerrr!' Alistar called as his son screwed up his face and slammed the door on them, which only sent them both into fits of hysterics.

'...Five...Six...Seven...Eight...Nine...Ten...' right on que, Ivy walked into the room. Jack smiled to himself as she sat at the foot of his bed. [i]“Don’t think I want anything from you, you’re still taking me home!”[/i] The captain laughed deep in his throat. A sexy, rough laugh. He quietened down again, listening to the sound of his own breathing for a while before sitting up. 'Princess needs some clothes.' He said matter of factly. 'Come on. We're going.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 23 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 am

Ivy scowled at the foot of the bed as he laughed. She would make him take her back home one way or another. She bit her tongue, not wanting to fight right now, she was too tired. Looking back towards the door, she began to start weighing up her options on where to sleep. For a moment the prospect of sleeping with a smooth but smarmy blonde seemed more bearable than spending a night in the same room as the captain. 'Princess needs some clothes.' Ivy’s eyes soon brightened as she heard the prospect of clothes. Ignoring the snide princess comment, Ivy followed him down through the hotel, reaching the main foyer she paused. “Wait... you’re not making me wear one of those weird dress things right? Because they are frumpy as hell and I’m not walking around looking like some circus tent impression!” She sighed. “It’s too hot here, why couldn’t you kidnap me to France or somewhere...Oh Slovakia! It’s cold there...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 am

Jack led her out into the foyer, where she stopped. "Wait... you’re not making me wear one of those weird dress things right? Because they are frumpy as hell and I’m not walking around looking like some circus tent impression!” He laughed again. 'No. No women that are walking around with me will look like that as long as I have anything to do with it.' “It’s too hot here, why couldn’t you kidnap me to France or somewhere...Oh Slovakia! It’s cold there...” The captain frowned '...Slovakia...bloody... suicide guards... stolen fish...' he muttered to himself, leading her out into the city.

A day later, they returned. Jack was knackered. He had no idea how much walking was involved in shopping. Collapsing on the bed with all the bags, he sighed loudly. 'I've never known a woman to shop as much as you... are you hungry because I sure as hell am.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 am

Looking down to all the bags on the bed, Ivy squealed with excitement, she could have gone another two days before she had felt a thing, the clothes were lovely and not even the slightest bit like a tent. She sat at the foot of the bed and ran her hands along the different bags, some material, some paper and some plastic. Looking at the captain, Ivy laughed; the sight of a good shop was when the man carrying your bags couldn’t walk anymore. “Hungry? Yeah sure!” Ivy had fallen into the mindset that if she was going to be stuck with him for a while, she might as well make the most of it. She laughed “I’ll take that as a compliment by the way... Wait.... what can you eat in India...don’t they all eat bugs or something?” Following Jack out of the door she looked back to Alistair and Rosa’s room “Are they not?- No? Okay...” Down on the street again she looked around puzzled. “No really? What can you eat here? Peasant food? I don’t even like ants!” Following him into a restaurant Ivy winced at the smell of the food, not liking to try anything new, ever.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 am

Jack sat her down to the table, watching her look down her nose at the menu. He was at with his hands intwined, his mouth resting on them. 'You're going to eat something. And enjoy it.' he muttered through his hands at her. He wasn't sure if he was going to eat, until he smelt the aromatic spices coming from the kitchen. He called the waitor over. 'Korma for her, less sauce more chicken, and a Phal for me.' The waitor looked up at him 'A... a what?' Jack looked at him strangely 'A Phal.' The man looked shocked 'I'm sorry sir, but I must advise you against this.. it is dangerous for your health and...' 'I'm not going anywhere.' Jack interrupted 'Now bring us the food. We're paying aren't we?' He stared down the man. 'Yes sir.'

'So Ivy.' Jack said, turning back to her. 'Guessed my name yet?' he smiled enigmatically. The waitor came over again, an insanely large jug of water 'complimentary.' he said Jack thanked him 'There we go, that's for you then.' he said, passing it over to his female company. The curries soon arrived. 'Thankyou.' Jack said quaintly, pulling the napkin onto his lap and tucking in. The waitor looked like he was going to faint. The Captain noticed his precence 'Did you want something?' he shivered and walked away, muttering something in indian. 'How's yours?' he asked.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 am

Looking down at the funny yellowish dish, ivy wasn't sure what to say. "what is that White stuff? Rice? It looks like peasant food..." ivy rolled her eyes "fine... But it looks gross..." taking a mouthful of the korma Ivy's eye bolted right open "wow. Well that is..." she coughed and downed her glass of water "Really hot! What are you trying to do, kill me? Because a stab in the kidneys would have been nicer... My mouth is on bloody fire here!" downing another glass she sat back "That's disgusting, ive lost my appetite... Your name? No, and I don't care for it... I'm not hanging around for long... You are going to take me home." fiddling with her napkin Ivy examined the captain, "You look like a Simon anyway... A Neville or something..."

She laughed at his response, raising we eyebrow, "Never heared of you before... No, I never spoke to my father, my mother? Oh that woman... No I don't care for her much, we never spoke either, too busy with one of the gardeners in the shed or something, discussing "flower arrangements" " Ivy laughed "My nanny only spoke to me in Spanish, so who are you then? Why should I have heared of you?"
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:06 am

Jack sniffed ‘Just eat it you pussy.’ He looked down into his curry, which was nearly all gone. ‘Neville is a hedgehog’s name...’ he muttered ‘and I am not a hedgehog. You haven’t heard of me then?’ he questioned ‘Your daddy not tell you stories when you were little, or your mummy?’ he said patronisingly. ‘Ah! You speak Spanish then? I used to know someone who could speak Spanish. I don’t care for the language myself, so I wouldn’t know what they call me there... I believe Rosa is elle Diablo.’ He said seriously. Anyone else would have perceived it as a joke. ‘Are you not going to eat that then? Here. Have a tomato...’ He picked up a scotch bonnet on his fork and poked it at her. ‘Come on its not going to bite...’ he watched her reactions, nearly dying with laughter. ‘Oh come on, it was only a joke... sorry Ivy... back to the room come on.’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 am

Ivy looked over to him sarcastically. “Elle Diablo? Piss off.” She rolled her eyes “If you’re going to patronise me, you could at least do it properly...” Looking down to the rounded red thing, it didn’t look much like a tomato, “This some Indian thing? I don’t want it...” Giving in after a moment she put it in her mouth, swallowing it she stared at him for a moment before the heat kicked in. Her eyes bolted open wide, her had too shaky to grab the glass of water. Eyes watering she tried to keep her cool but her mouth literally felt like the Captain had lit her tongue alight. “You bastard!” She shouted allowed, people turning to see what was happening “What was that for? I can’t bloody breathe. Arrgh! Stupid...little...I’ll kill you in your sleep...” She kicked her chair back leaving it upturned on the floor. Even by the time they had gotten back to his room, her mouth stung from the Chilli. Laying out on his bed Ivy felt her hair and winced, being out for so long, it needed a wash. “I’m having a shower.” She growled, walking into the ensuite and slamming the door. Turning on the shower she stepped under it. The room smelt of jasmine and honey, closing her eyes she relaxed for the first time since she had woken up, she didn’t take long; turning off the tap she looked around for a towel and frowned. “Damn.” Standing by the door she shouted out. “I’ve left my towel out there, go onto the balcony so I can go and get it!” She waited for a moment “Out there? Okay!” Opening the door she looked to the floor searching for the towel, hearing the captain her eyes bolted up to see him on the bed “You pervert!” she screamed “You’re such a dick! Ugh!” Grabbing the towel she wrapped it around herself and sat at the foot of the bed “You’re such an arse.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:36 am

Jack followed her up to their room, waiting for her to get up off of his bed, arms folded. ‘Good.’ He replied to her statement ‘You were starting to smell.’ He laughed as she slammed the door to the bathroom. Getting up onto his bed, he loosened his shirt by un-doing some of the buttons. It may have been hundreds of years later, but shirts were still in fashion. He pulled out a bowl of popcorn from underneath the bed, that he had stashed earlier and rested it on his abs, taking one at a time and popping them into his mouth. “I’ve left my towel out there, go onto the balcony so I can go and get it!” Jack carried on munching on his popcorn ‘Kay.’ He called in, not going anywhere. “Out there? Okay!” He grinned as she opened the door, nearly jumping out of her skin. Putting a hand into his popcorn bowl again, he raised an eyebrow to her. ‘Alright?’ She jumped a mile on seeing him. “You pervert!” Jack grinned again ‘I’m not the one prancing about with my clothes off.’ “You’re such a dick! Ugh!” he laughed loudly as she wrapped the towel around her with a scowl on her face. “You’re such an arse.” ‘thank you.’ He smiled ‘Your ass isn’t that bad either.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 am

“Uh, thankyou?” Ivy dropped the towel still with her back to the captain. “So, do I get to know your name yet?” She bent over and pulled on her new underwear. “Hm, what would I have to do to know your name...out of curiosity; I’m not going to do it anyway.” Slipping on a thin black dress she fastened the straps tightly and turned to face him. “Why do you have popcorn? Where on earth did you get popcorn? Wait, don’t answer that.” Kneeling on the bed she looked out of the balcony and onto the bustling city below them. “So...are we just going to sit here or...you know...NO...I didn’t mean that! I meant go out somewhere or something. Gah you’re a pig.” She looked at the door. “Maybe sleeping with your...friend...wasn’t such a bad idea after all...”
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 am

He watched her, still eating his popcorn, “So, do I get to know your name yet?” Jack put another handful of popcorn in his mouth and said ‘Maybe.’ The word slurred from the popcorn. He watched her naked body moved as she bent over to pull on her underwear, thinking back to the night in the cave. “Hm, what would I have to do to know your name...out of curiosity; I’m not going to do it anyway.” He swallowed, looking down into his nearly empty popcorn bowl ‘You get me a glass of milk and you’ll be screaming it later.’ He said, vulgarity being his forte. He grinned to himself as she turned around to him, her tight dress fastened nicely. He could get it undone easily. “Why do you have popcorn? Where on earth did you get popcorn? Wait, don’t answer that.” He ate the last piece and leant over the side of the bed to put the bowl on the floor. ‘I like popcorn.’ He said, not really answering anything in particular. She knelt up on the bed and he watched her thigh as the dress moved higher. “So...are we just going to sit here or...you know...” Jack looked over to her with a euphemistically raised eyebrow. “NO...I didn’t mean that! I meant go out somewhere or something.” Jack looked her up and down and licked his lips, just trying to make her uncomfortable “Gah you’re a pig.” He laughed. ‘At least I don’t look like one. Thank the gods you don’t either...’ He scratched his neck ‘You want to go out? There’s a good strip-club around the corner?’ he said, pointing with his thumb. “Maybe sleeping with your...friend...wasn’t such a bad idea after all...” Jack laughed once, an inside joke kind of laugh ‘If you want to sleep with anyone, you’d be better off with me darlin’.’ He said, laughing loudly before hauling himself up off the bed. ‘Fine. We’ll go out, a club yeah? You want Alex to come? We can call on him? Rosa’ll want to come too. Not Ali though, he’s probably on the computer.’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 am

‘You get me a glass of milk and you’ll be screaming it later.’ Ivy shook her head in disapproval, she had a vulgar side, but she didn’t let it come out like this, he acted like a pimp, for all she knew he was a pimp. Standing down onto the floor Ivy raised an eyebrow. “Hey, I didn’t say know to the strip club either but ah well.” Slipping on a pair of high heeled shoes she had acquired she looked over to The captain “Bring along whoever you want to, I don’t really mind or care.” Without waiting for him Ivy left the room and began to teeter down the hallway and into the glass lift. Reaching the street below Ivy didn’t know what club The captain had meant but she was going to pick one at random, if it wasn’t that one, she would be sure to see him later on; besides, she had taken his room key whilst he wasn’t looking. Wandering over to a club with a rather large que outside she walked straight to the front and managed to charm her way in. The music could be heard out on the street, shaking the floor on the inside, Ivy felt somewhat at home. She didn’t have any money on her so would have to woo herself a drink for now approaching a few guys, she managed to get herself a couple of absinth shots. She still hadn’t seen any sign of The captain and his freak crew, then again the club was very large.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 am

Jack let her wonder around on her own down the coridoor to let her find her own club. He knocked on Alistairs door, there was a tie hanging on the outside. ‘If you’re hot, come in.’ He heard his best friend call from inside, then hearing muffled grunt of pain and some shuffling. The door opened to Rosa looking pissed ‘Club?’ Jack asked her she nodded. ‘I’m going out.’ She called back into Alistair, ‘you can finish yourself off, jerk.’ She shut the door behind her, not wearing much but a bikini and some killer heels. ‘Xander not coming?’ Jack asked. ‘Went out earlier with some guy...’ Jack nodded and walked down toward the lifts. ‘Which club?’ Rosa asked, still sounding angry ‘I don’t know where she went, you tell me.’ Rosa looked out onto the street. ‘That one. Come on.’ She was right of course, the again, she was always right. They got in the club and it was extremely busy, Rosa immediately ditched him to go off to go and dance, Jack however made his way over to the bar, where he spotted Ivy rather unsuccessfully trying to weedle drinks out of men. He had changed before he went out, just taking his shirt off and splattering himself in some UV paint as was the trend in clubs at that time. He walked up behind Ivy and grabbed her ass ‘She’ll have a WKD and I’ll have a white Russian. Hold the vodka, hold the ice.’ The bartender laughed. ‘Hello slag.’ He let go of her ass but stayed behind her, leaning over her t put a hand either side of her and on the bar. The bartender came back. ‘WKD for the lady and a tall milk for you.’ He thanked the guy and paid him. ‘Hi...’ jack said, leaning into Ivy’s neck, grabbing his drink at the same time. ‘I’m Jack.’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am

About to get a neat vodka shot out of a rather lovely looking Indian man Ivy squeaked as she felt a hand roughly grab her ass. ‘Hello slag.’ She knew exactly who was behind her, she rolled her eyes in disappointment and the Indian man walked away nervously. Looking down at the WKD Ivy pushed it back towards the bartender. “How old do you think I am? 13?” She paused as he leant into her neck and grabbed his drink. “Oh.” She looked straight forwards. “Jack? You still look like more of a Neville in my opinion...” She turned around and looked up to Jack with a smirk, “So what was with all the fuss with your name then?” She laughed “There are probably thirty other Jacks in here.” Looking at his UV paints she smiled, it was trend in the Uk too, “Anyway, how did you find me?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:40 am

Jack grinned as she turned around to face him, their bodies pressed closely together. “Jack? You still look like more of a Neville in my opinion...” 'And you look like a good night out but we all know thats not true. You've got the pole too fr up your ass for that.' He took a drink from his cold glass again. 'the thirty other Jack's arent wanted.' he said, picking up his glass once more and downing the milk. “Anyway, how did you find me?” he slammed the glass on the bar. 'Look.' he said 'I came here, to drink milk, and get ass. And i've just finished my milk...' He winked at her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:20 am

“Not a good night out, well you didn’t say that back in Plymouth, sprawled out in the cave....” Ivy trailed off laughing, catching the eye of a man on the dance floor. “You’re here to ‘get some ass’...” Ivy mocked “Go and have fun, I’m off this way...” She flashed him a smiled before weaving her way between people to get near the centre of the dancing crowd. Ivy liked being in the midst of things, dancing by herself for a moment, it wasn’t long before a couple of guys began to take notice and move on in, she gave them all a bit of attention but was teasing them more than anything. She had lost sight of Jack for now, but wasn’t too bothered, he annoyed her; acting all arrogant and vulgar, he was the kind of guy she went for on a day to day basis but the fact he had taken her in the middle of the night was a bit of a turn off. The base shook through the floor as a guy began to lead her off into a corner. Ivy was only too happy to oblige, he had given her a drink. Sipping her drink leaning up against the wall she smiled towards the tanned man and arched her back towards him “Where you from babe?” She cooed, her voice near impossible to hear but her admirer seemed to be hanging on her every word, fluttering her eyelids Ivy smirked “Greek? Well let’s say you buy me another drink and we blow this place?” Following him back towards the bar she ordered a vodka and orange and began to drink it slowly, watching the Greek man become impatient. Men made her laugh.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 am

Jack had his eye on Ivy everywhere she went, dancing with a few girls for a moment before watching the guy lead her off into the corner. He recognised the strong featues of the man and waited until they got over to the bar to go over and speak to him. 'Opa!' he shouted, his hands out, palms facing up, towards the man. He turned around 'Opa!' they both laughed 'Είστε ελληνικά δεν είναι;' Jack asked the man, he nodded vigorously 'Ναι! Ναι εγώ είμαι αδελφός! Τι σας φέρνει μέχρι σήμερα;' Jack smiled, it was nice to speak in his mother tounge once in a while 'Απλά περιπέτεια, κι εσύ ο αδελφός μου;' The man laughed, downing a drink. 'Δείτε αυτό το αδερφό ...;' he pointed to a group of greeks on the dancefloor, the one he was particularly pointing to, bladdered. 'Είναι το τελευταίο βράδυ του ως έναν και μόνο άνθρωπο. Αυτός δεν θα έχει καμία ιδέα για το πού βρίσκεται το πρωί! γυναίκα του είναι η πόρνη της πόλης. Το κάνουμε αυτόν μια χάρη. ' Jack laughed loudly with the other man. 'Καλά!' The captain started 'Στην περίπτωση αυτή, αν ψάχνετε για μια καλή στιγμή, εγώ δεν θα πάω με αυτό' the man raised an eyebrow 'έχει χλαμύδια' the man looked at her and then back to jack, clasping a hand over his shoulder 'αδελφός σας ευχαριστώ ... εσείς δεν θα τυχαίνει να γνωρίζω τίποτα γι 'αυτό ένα;' he asked, pointing at the bikini clad, cage dancing rosa. Jack laughed loudly 'Αυτή είναι η αδελφή μου! παρακαλώ! να την πάρει μακριά τα χέρια μου!' The man laughed repeating again his thanks before leaving towards Rosa. When Ivy turned around, he gave her the shock of her life 'Alright?'

{ooc} 'You are greek no?'
'Yes! yes my brother! what brings you here?'
'Just adventure, and you my brother?'
'See this brother...?'
'It is his last night as a single man. He will have no idea where he is in the morning! His woman is the town whore. We are doing him a favour.'
'Well! In that case, if you are looking for a good time, I wouldn't go with this one...'
'she has chlamydia'
'thankyou brother... you wouldn't happen to know anything about that one?'
'She is my sister! please! take her off my hands!' {ooc}
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 am

Ivy sighed as the man walked off, she wasn’t good with the foreign men, she was good with the Spanish because she could speak to them and okay with the Italian, she could speak a little here and there, especially when it came getting drinks. She jumped at the sight of Jack and then rolled her eyes “What did you tell him? You know what? I couldn’t care less...” She sorted out her hair a little and began to walk towards the main entrance and exit of the club. She had only been there around an hour or so and she was sick of the place, to be more precise, she was sick of Jack. The air was only slightly cooler outside when she began to storm back towards the hotel, attempting to go up the stairs at first, Ivy looked down to her tin heels and didn’t think they would be able to take it, running over to the lift she got up to their floor but instead of reaching Jack’s room she knocked on Alistair’s door and opened it anyway. Sitting at the foot of his bed Ivy sighed. “How do you put up with him? He is driving me insane!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 am

Alistair heard the knock at his door and paused his game to go and open it, surprised to see Ivy instead of Rosa. 'Oh. Are you here for Alex?' he asked, as she pushed past him and went to sit at the foot of his bed. 'Evidently not.' he said, shutting the door and getting back to his computer.

“How do you put up with him? He is driving me insane!”
Alistair looked up to her quickly over his laptop screen 'Whom, Jack?' he sighed, saving the game and closing the lid to his computer, setting it down on the floor. 'It's not his fault.' he said sighing. 'Someone hurt him a long time ago. He has his problems, but he's a great guy. Make friends with him, and you'll have a comrade for life.' he laughed 'I know who's side I'd like to be on in a fight.' He leaned forward to look at her sitting on the floor. 'Sure he's vile and vulgar and rude and spoiled and selfish and violent and nasty and... you know what, I'm not making him sound any better.' Xander's door handle turned and Alex made his presence known to the room. 'You talking about UJ? absolute legend.' he said, picking up his coat and walking towards the door 'He's a bastard, but the best fun you'll ever meet.' he left the room. Alistair stared at the door. 'Excuse me a moment.' he got up from the bed and followed his son out, stopping him in the corridor.

'Uh, excuse me young man, where do you think you're going?' Alex looked at Alistair 'Out?' 'Oh don't get lippy with me you freak, what the hell are you doing going out this time, we're leaving soon.' Just as Xander was about to retaliate, Jack turned the corner 'Oi! What's going on?' Alistair turned to him. 'Oh gods... stay out of this will you?' Jack laughed 'Alright big man, what's the problem?' Xander glared at his father and said through gritted teeth 'I want to go out.' Jack looked to him and then to his friend 'Come on Ali, let the boy out...' Jack fished a fifty pound note out of his back pocket. 'There you go Alex, get yourself an expensive hooker...' Alex grinned 'Awh, thanks UJ man.' he nicked the note and ran off. 'Why do you have to do that?' Jack's smile faded 'do what?' 'Undermine me all the time! I told him he wasn't to go out! He'll only get drunk and end up on the street with goodness knows what attached to him!' Jack laughed 'Lighten up. Go play your nerd games Ali... you've just forgotten to have fun.' Alistair glared at him, turning on his heels and walking into his room, slamming the door behind him.

'You know what? I don't know how I put up with him. Now if you'll excuse me...' he picked up his laptop and started playing again.

Jack laughed at his hissy friend, he was only angry at him because he knew it was true. Since he'd been with Rosa, he was scared of going out and having fun, even though she did it all the time and he wasn't bothered, whenever he even looked at a girl she went mental. So normally, he just sat at home with his laptop, playing his silly computer games. Jack laughed again before walking into his room. He had to get the paint off before he could get to sleep. He had to find some people in the morning, had to do some things, plus he'd probably have to deal with Xander aswell. Jack put on a pair of swimming shorts and lowered himself into the heated pool in the centre of his room, it was nice, he liked being in with the water, but it wasn't the sea. He wondered if he could pay someone to bring up a few bags of sea salt...
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 am

Ivy rolled her eyes and pushed herself up off of the bed looking to her side at Alistair and his laptop. “A grown man playing video games? For real?” She laughed to herself and left the room watching Alexander walk off down the corridor, she was almost tempted to go with him; she even walked to the staircase and continued to watch him go down the glass lift. Tapping her cleanly filed nails on the metal bar at the top of the staircase. She was beginning to get bored with being with Jack and his lunatic friends but looking to the time on the wall she couldn’t really go anywhere that didn’t involve getting drunk, oh how she wanted to get drunk but she didn’t want to end up with Jack again, she knew she would. Slumping against the wall opposite the room Ivy really did need another drink if she was going to survive living with them without pushing all three of the boys out of a window. Rosa however was okay, she could stay. Looking over to the clock again it was coming close to two in the morning. Her heels clicking against the hard floor Ivy ventured back into the room and looked down into the pool at Jack “Isn’t it a bit late to you know...Swim?” Walking over to a small dark wood cabinet and was pleasantly surprised to see a small array of bottles. Pulling out a small whisky glass she sat at the end of the bed with her eyes closed sipping at the drink. She partially ignored The Captain and mumbled to herself “I wonder where Danny is...” She didnt really care, it just crossed her train of thought.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 am

Jack turned his head to look at her when she walked into the room. 'Its never to late to be swimming my dear Ivy. However, it's far to late for a lady of your stature to be drinking whisky.' she ignored him and he waved his hand to dismiss her, racing into a floating bowl of popcorn and taking a handful. 'who is this Danny bloke? Your boyfriend?' he grunted. 'You want to call him? Find out where he is? We'll go there.' Jack waved his mobile phone out in the air before dropping it on a towel again. 'I'm being nice because one, you dont know the number for the emergency services in India and cant call the police, two, that phone doesnt allow you to make long distance, house-bound calls, so you cant call our police or anyone in England, you can only call mobiles. Three, i'm bored of India. And i want to meet this Danny bloke, maybe Rosa can run off with him and ditch Ali, he's becoming like my mother.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 am

Ivy drew in a deep breath as she looked out over the Indian cityscape and once more took a sip of her whiskey. “It’s never too late to drink...” She whispered Listening to the slight splashes of water as Jack moved. Through the mouthful of popcorn she could just about understand him? “Pft. Danny isn’t my boyfriend...Well he is a boy-friend but not like that...no.” Setting down her drink she looked over to Jack and the mobile phone she always had a plan to get home, he was letting her get away with the first move. Of course she would ring Danny and not say anything about kidnap like a good girl but she had a plan for when they found him. Leaning over to grab the phone she dialled his number and waited, first time no one answered. Second time she got Danny. “Danny. You okay?” She laughed at the surprise in his voice “I know this isn’t my number, I’ve broken my phone, where are you, oh well obviously I didn’t get your message, I broke my phone. Douche.” Standing up she walked towards the open balcony “You went without me?!?” Ivy gasped, mocking hurt. “Well just you wait, I’m after you!” She laughed “I know where you live...wait no... I know where you...vacate! Yeah! Don’t leave for a while, I’ll drop by!” Hanging up she threw the phone at Jack and sat back on the bed, quickly reuniting herself with the whisky. “He’s in Ibiza...” Ivy smiled, somehow she guessed it wasn’t his scene.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 am

Jack grinned 'Ibiza. We'll go in the morning.' he smirked again, taking another handful of popcorn. 'You'd ought to get some sleep, we're going to have to sort out some of the rigging tomorrow... well... you are, while i'm off getting some stuff. Don't worry about it though. Rosa'll show you what to do... probably... she likes you more than... other people.' he ate some more popcorn. 'I sleep on the left.' he said, knowing what she was doing without even turning around.

Jack was up very early in the morning, of course up doesn't mean awake in his case, just, moving. He had dressed, and was now roaming the streets of India, amongst the rats and starving children in the dank alleyways. To any passer by it would seem like he was lost, but he knew exactly where he was going. Finally, he reached what he was looking for. The red paint on the door was peeling off and fading, there were men sat on the doorstep smoking and looking at him in disgust. He walked up to them, and stood there. One man stood to counter him. 'Farrell.' the other men whispered, some stood and left hurridly as if they were scared. 'Have you got what I want?' The man pulled out a tiny brown parcel from his packet. 'Have you payment?' Jack laughed phycotically. 'How much do you value your life?' the man clenched his jaw, throwing the package to Jack's feet and walked through the door, shutting it on the other side. Jack bent down to pickup the now slightly damp package. He replaced it in his pocket and walked back to the dock.

The sails were all raised, and his ship was ready to go. He climbed aboard, passing Xander on the way, he was leaning against the side with a hand to his head, presumably not noticing Jack was there. The Captain smiled, leaning up right close to his nephew's ear and shouting 'GOOD NIGHT THEN?' The boy jumped about four feet in the air before doubling over and groaning. Jack laughed loudly. 'Good. That'll show you. Bring up the ladder.' he said, walking up to the helm where Alistair was. He shook his head, whilst climbing the stairs 'That's not funny.' he said. Alistair looked up to him 'What isn't?' he looked around him and then down to the skull and crossbone on his tee-shirt. 'Ah. I thought it was.' The Captai shook his head in dismay before turning and shouting 'ALRIGHT! LET'S GO. IBIZA. COME ON AS FAST AS YOU CAN!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 am

“Yes master...” Ivy rolled her eyes as she shuffled to the right side of the bed. She hated the right side. With half a mind to stay up, wait until Jack came in the bed and kick him off again Ivy soon felt the effect of the heat and it was near impossible to keep her eyes open. Deciding not to fight it any more Ivy fell asleep within minutes, not waking until she heard the harsh slam of the door as Jack left in the morning. Pushing herself out of the bed and straight onto the cold stone floor Ivy wasted no time getting dressed and sorted to leave and look around India, hopefully she would get lost and not see any of the four lunatics again. Looking around the large room she saw all of her shopping bags, it pained her to leave them in the room alone. Kneeling outside of Alistair and Rosa’s room Ivy pulled out a bobby pin from her hair and had the door unlocked in no time at all; being privileged didn’t mean Ivy didn’t occasionally partake in petty crime now and then. It was more for the thrill than anything else. It started out with lock picking her father’s office and hiding his car keys when she was little, she didn’t plan on stealing anything from Rosa or Alistair. Walking through their room with her hands full of carrier bags she walked into Xander’s room, ignoring Alistair’s protests and questions. Looking at Xander sprawled out onto the bed she smirked and threw the bags at him. “Look after these.” And flew back out the other rooms and down the hall. Jumping into the lift Ivy was desperate to explore as much as she could. Walking through grimy streets Ivy grimaced at the sight of rats and children grabbing at her legs.

It wasn’t too long before Ivy realised that she was going to need some money, getting back out of the back alleys and into a main shopping street it wasn’t hard to figure out who was well off and who wasn’t, walking behind an extremely smartly dressed woman Ivy quickly walked past her, knocking her slightly, causing the woman to drop her bag. Turning to face her and apologising, Ivy picked her bag up for her as the smartly dressed woman ranted on in some language she didn’t understand. Her hand seemed to go undetected into the woman’s bag as she stood back up, giving her enough time to slip out what looked like her purse. Hurrying off in another direction Ivy burst out laughing and began to run down a back alley, looking at what was inside. Pictures, she threw them to the floor. Credit cards, she scattered them in the alley too. Looking in the back compartment she found a good amount of cash, or at least she thought it was a good amount.

Thinking back to her IPod being broken back on the ship Ivy wondered around to see what she could get in replacement. Looking in the window of an Apple shop Ivy soon realised that she had no computer or music to put on an IPod, she would have to wait until she saw Danny and take his off of him in Ibiza. “Ibiza, crap...Jack!” She didn’t know what time it was but Ivy was sure she would have to head back to the hotel; weaving in and out of people Ivy saw Rosa, Xander and Alistair leaving the hotel, throwing the money at some children Ivy joined up with them, making their way down to the ship. Watching the others starting to work, Ivy sat on the deck cross legged, it was too hot to do anything.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Alistair grinned. 'Ibiza? You remember...' Jack cut him off 'Yes I do. Damn island full of hills and whores...' Alistair laughed as Jack purged a smile from his lips 'Good times...' The Captain sniffed, the air was life to him, he loved being on the ship, making him feel human again, in more ways that one. 'We need Xander to hoist some of the sails!' Rosa called down from the crow's nest. Jack nodded, setting the wheel straight and walking over to the boy who instantly groaned and recoiled at his uncles advances. 'Come here boy.' Jack grabbed his head inbetween his hands and pressed ever so gently, the hangover was lifted. 'Thanks mate.' Alex said, patting Jack on the shoulder. 'Get out of here...' Jack hissed. 'Ivy? IVY!' Jack shouted happily, looking around for her with a smile on his face.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next