Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 25 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 am

Ivy placed her hands clumsily on Jack’s shoulders, trying to keep a little body distance between them though when Jack kissed her she didn’t put up a fight, nor when his hand went up her shirt. Leaning back into the wall again she drank the beer quickly, dropping the bottle on the floor without it breaking. “Dance?” Ivy laughed. “Come on then.” Ivy grabbed Jack by the arm, pulling him into a large group of people.

Ivy didn’t remember anything the next morning; small snippets came and went as she pushed herself up off of the already warm balcony. Her head was throbbing but this time she didn’t mind, she knew it was the sign of an evening well spent. Looking out between the balcony railings the sun rising up over the sea burned the back of her eyes, lying back down on the floor Ivy tilted her head to see not many people were left hanging around, she had no idea what time it was, but by the looks of it, it was still pretty early to be getting up after a night like she had. Hearing footsteps enter the room Ivy leant on her elbows. Seeing Jack enter the room Ivy stood up and passed him, a half smile on her face. Wandering into the en suite bathroom Ivy threw out people’s clothes from the shower and locked the door. Having a quick shower Ivy slipped on her bikini until she could find the rest of her clothes. Walking back out into the main bedroom Ivy spotted Jack on the balcony, leaning against the wall Ivy looked out at the water .
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 25 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 am

Jack smiled warmly as she came out of the shower and onto the balcony with him. 'I was telling the truth last night you know...' he said, looking out over the sea at the sun coming up. His eyes were a hazy orange, blue around the rims. 'It really is my birthday.' he looked to her and smiled. He had a nigglig feeling at the back of his mind suddenly, like something was going wrong, like he was forgetting something. He knew what it was when he had a pinful twinge in his chest. His heart... he suddenly thought of something. The letters that had been put in the other chest were from Olivia, some he couldn't read. He stood, holding his aching chest. 'Can you by any chance speak spanish?' he asked her, hoping she did so he wouldn't have need to ever regret not knowing it. 'You know that chest you found in your house... there are some letters in it. I don't know spanish... could you... read them to me?' he looked up to her, his eyes beautifully mirroring the colour of the sea.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

Ivy closed her eyes and leant her head against the wall, still a little sleepy. “Happy Birthday.” The sun was already warmer than England, Ivy nearly dry from her shower. 'Can you by any chance speak spanish?' Opening one eye Ivy looked over to Jack “Yeah, why?” 'You know that chest you found in your house... there are some letters in it. I don't know spanish... could you... read them to me?' For a moment Ivy had no idea what he was talking about; she couldn’t remember any chest. She thought for a moment, remembering that the chest was the reason why she was on the ship with Jack anyway. For a moment Ivy thought about it and decided to agree, she would be able to look in the chest that way. “Okay, sure.” Let me get dressed and I’ll come down, have a look.” Pushing herself up off of the wall Ivy walked back into the shade of the villa, nodding to people as they left, she hadn’t seen Danny since the start of the party. He was always the life of the party and tended to get dragged away by others, she wondered where he had ended up this time.

Hunting around the villa for her clothes, Ivy managed to collect what she thought was hers, if not it didn’t matter; she would just change later on. Padding up the stairs Ivy came back to the balcony and stood behind Jack in her white button shirt and what Ivy thought were her shorts. “Come on then, before I feel more hangover.” Grabbing Jack by the arm Ivy led him down the stairs, noticing Alistair and Rosa in the pool, well asleep on the pool. “Come back for them?” Walking bare footed across the already hot stone path at the front of the villa Ivy quickened her pace over to Jack’s car. She sat on the bonnet for a moment, striking a page three pose and laughing “Think I could be a model?” Hopping into the passenger’s seat Ivy was silent in the car, watching the coast fly by her window. Back by the ship Ivy hopped out and ran up onto the empty deck.

“Ivy!” She looked around, not sure where her name was coming from. “Ivy, up here!” Ivy looked up, Danny in the crow’s nest with Xander, putting two and two together, Ivy gave Danny a funny look, slowly making her way into the cabin. “You go girl...” In the cabin Ivy sat on Jack’s desk cross legged an waited for him to give her the chest, or at least the letters, too tired to find them herself.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Jack watched her sit on the car prevocativly 'Model... mmm...' he shrugged laughing as she got in the gar as elegantly as a rhino would have.

When back at the ship, Jack looked up instantly to the crow's nest, knowing where voices were perfectly on his ship, he pulled a disgusted face 'Xander. Get down here boy.' he growled, Alex laughed loudly 'But i'm not finished!' Jack looked at him in horror before moving away to follow Ivy. He walked inside his cabin to her sat on the desk, he raised an eyebrow, thinking all mannor of things before shaking his head and going to unlock the chest out of his bottle cabinet, which he now had to lock due to Rosa and Alistair stealing it all. There were many strings of keys around his neck, all of them he knew what they went to. Hewever, when he pulled out the chest, and unlocked the first with his locket. He then lifted out the smaller chest, which contained his heart, and put that on the desk beside it. 'I don't know how to open that one. But I should suppose its only more of the same.' he lied, rifling through the letters, ignoring the English ones and picking out one that was in Spanish. He had a personal hatred of Spain and all that was in it for personal reasons.

He handed the letter to her gently, not wanting to rip the delicate paper. He knew it was from her, and could only think that it told stories of how she was much happier with her husband, away from him, andhow she hated every second in his company, stealing his heart on the intention of stabbing it dead. He waited to hear all the things which he thought he knew were true.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 am

Taking the letters Ivy read through them a couple of times to herself, muttering their contents quietly in Spanish, the wording was very formal, the writing faded. But after a few reading through a few more times, Ivy looked up to Jack and began to read the letters one after the other.

‘Good morning my Captain.
I first need to apologise for writing this in Spanish, my husband has grown cautious of my letter writing. I have told him I am writing to a relative off the coast in Spain; I am sure I said Menorca. I know you will never read these letters, but it is a comforting thought that somehow, they will make their way to you. I sit here in my study and look out over the sea and wonder where you have gone and where you will be going next. It was always so impossible to tell when you were at the helm. Oh, I must tell you that I am heavily pregnant; Edward’s mother (my mother in wed) is convinced I am bearing twins, but I am not too sure myself. A fair few women on Edwards’s side of the family have been showering me with gifts for the child, or children, I am not too sure how to take this either, I am not too used to this luxury life.

I can hear you laughing now, after all the times I constantly demanded to be on land I now look out towards the sea and miss it, I yearn to be back on a ship. I yearn to be a captain once again. Though, there is not much I can do for it now, I am ageing and a ship would be no place to raise children. I will not lie to you, I am happy here with Edward; I just only wish I didn’t leave the way I did.
I will write again soon.
Olivia’

Ivy looked up to Jack as she set down the first letter, “Wow, rough deal...” Picking up the next letter Ivy read through it once more before reading aloud.

‘They were all right my Captain; I have given birth to two beautiful boys.
I can only be quick, I have decided to keep these letters in a box underneath the floorboards by my dressing table, it is the only place I can think to keep them out of the way as they cannot be sent.
My two boys, they are only a few weeks old, and already look like they could cause trouble together. I would have loved you to see them. Edward named the eldest Nathanial after his great grandfather and I named the youngest after you, It was the only way for me to’

“I can’t read the rest.” Ivy held the letter to the light. “The ink has faded...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 am

Jack's face was unreadable, his eyes closed as he listened to Ivy read. Her voice, whilst reading spanish, was soft, tamed. It was as if Olivia were in the room, as if...

He sat up. 'Relatives of yours I assume... Any you remember?' he shook his head 'of course not. sorry. This must have been late victorian at most.' he knew exactly when it was. He remembered it well.

What he thought the letters to contain, stories of how happy she was and how she had hated him, rueing the day she even set eyes on him, was completely untrue. Still he could never forgive him for the pain and grief he caused her. Stealing his heart and hiding from him in the place he could never go for more than a few weeks. Land.

The Captain stood. 'Thankyou Oli...' he stopped himself, his eyes opening wide at what he had almost said. He hadn't said her name in almost two centuries, he stared into space for almost a minute before correcting himself 'Thankyou Ivy. Is there anything I can do for you whilst we're here?' he asked, quite politely.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 am

'Relatives of yours I assume... Any you remember?’ Ivy Laughed a little, “Probably, but I’m not that old, I have no idea...” She sat on the desk and read through the letters again, it was odd to think one of her ancestors was almost having an affair with another man, even if she didn’t send the letters away; no wonder they were hidden. Ivy looked over to Jack as he spoke, a little bemused “Oli? Hah. Your boyfriend or something? No I’m fine I guess, bleedin’ headache mind.” Even as Ivy slurred her words anyone could still tell she was brought up in a higher class environment, even if she didn’t look like it at the time. Slipping off of the desk Ivy caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror causing her to run up close and pull as her hair in disgust. “Ugh, the sun has faded it already!” Her blonde roots were coming through and parts of the dye had been completely bleached off of her hair. “ Say...” She turned to Jack with a grin “Can I borrow your car and find somewhere to go my hair, I’d get Danny to, but he is... [i]busy[i]”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:45 am

'You wan't to borrow my car...?' he said rather slowly, looking at her as if she were a cretin. 'We're on a boat...' he listened to her again 'No... we've set sail... we're in the middle of the ocean... did I not tell you?' He looked at her, bemused at her reaction. He could never tell just what she was going to do. He raised himself off up his chair and pulled off his shirt. 'Well I'm going to help out... unless there's anything else you fancy doing?' he raised his eyebrow to her, looking down at her sitting on his chair. 'Well in that case...' He walked over to his door and flicked off his battered captain's hat from the hook, rolling it down his arm and onto his head. He opened the door out onto the fresh sea-air.

It might seem odd to someone of this time that The Captain still wore his hat. Jack however, was never to be parted with it, even if it did crush his now short and imaculate blak hair.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 am

“No shit! But there is a wonderful thing called a walk board that can take me to a brilliant place with cars and normal people!” Ivy was getting irritated as she looked at her hair, never used to it looking less than perfect, she would; and often did, spend hours making sure it would do. again 'No... we've set sail... we're in the middle of the ocean... did I not tell you?' Hands dropping from her hair to her side Ivy turned back slowly to Jack. “What?” Looking out of the window they were moving. Ivy threw herself back onto his chair with a childish grumble; far too tired to bother with creating a scene just yet. Watching Jack walk out of the room with a vintage captain’s hat on she pushed herself to standing and wandered over to his bed, falling onto it with a spontaneous heir of grace, hair covering her eyes, Ivy had no trouble falling asleep soundly only awaking later in the evening to the sound of a wave. Leaning on her side Ivy looked out of the window to see the last beams of sunlight fade into the water, she hated the thought of not being able to get away from the ship but at times like this, she could see the appeal of living on the water. A shiver was sent up Ivy’s spine as she stepped onto the colder than she expected floor. She stood in the cabin for a while, waking up and pulling on one of the dresses she had gotten in India; Short chiffon, white-blue. Walking out bare footed on the deck the light material began to dance wildly in the wind. For a moment Ivy was convinced she was alone, she had already heard Danny and Xander go below deck earlier in the day and she hadn’t seen Alistair or Rosa since she had gone onto the boat in the afternoon. Not noticing Jack steering Ivy walked up to the ladder weaving its way through the rigging and began to climb until she was sat in amongst ropes and unused sail it was then she caught a glimpse of him. Sure she made eye contact for a moment Ivy quickly looked away out towards the water still glowing amber red.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 am

The night air was brisk. Jack looked out onto the glittering sea. He felt at peace. HIs heart was back where it should have been all along. With him. He was still shirtless, the breeze curling past his chest. He didn't have to look at Ivy to know that she was there, he could feel her presence, she was apart of his life now. He had taken her with him, on his ship. Her hair was blonde.

Olivia used to have such light footsteps over the boards of his ship, like she was dancing. He remembered endlessly trying to figure out the colour of her natural hair. Blonde, a honey blonde that reminded him of the earth, of warmth and of love. He could never quite understand why she covered it up. He could still hear her voice, her laughter.

Jack's chest peirced with pain, a stray tear rolling down his face and an anguished expression. His shimmering amber-red eyes flickered up to the rigging, catching Ivy's glance involuntarily, he looked away, his hand grasping his chest. He felt breathless, broken.

Since Olivia fled from him, The Captain could only feel anger, not letting himself show what he was really feeling. He avoided all mention of her, his crew forgot about her in time, thinking that he did too, but it was not so. He vowed that day upon seeing Ivy, that he would take her, make her feel all the pain that he couldn't let himself feel. He could never expect that such a thing would lead to him thinking about Olivia again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:04 am

Ropes moving around in the breeze Ivy took in a deep breath, letting it drift from her gently in the wind. She hadn’t always been so volatile, Ivy grudgingly remembered hoe she was as a child. That quiet, polite blonde ringletted girl who showed such promise to her parents. The thought of her being the same now, sat on a ship with her sun kissed blonde hair, with its natural curl being ruffled by the sea breeze, still full of that innocence and promise. The thought made her laugh Ivy had no regrets being who she was, growing up it had formed who she was saved her allot of pain she knew other girls experienced. Hearbreak. Ivy had never let herself love a boy, her mother had always told her love was just a word, a word over used. She played men off like little toys instead; always with her own guard up, she would treat them as playthings until they treated her with the affection she so secretly craved.

Ivy tried desperately to keep her gave from the captain, but the more she tried not to, the more she caught herself sneaking quick glimpses and glances. Stop it, you’ll look like a pervert. Looking down to a slightly torn sail that was in disuse, Ivy slipped down a piece of rope, landing in the milled of the sail like a hammock, even with its small tear the sail held her weight. Surrounded by the white Ivy looked up through the rigging to the orange and pink sky, stars only just flickering. Though having been asleep for hours, Ivy felt tired, the headache from her handover still pressing against the back of her mind. Thinking of a headache her thoughts were turned to Danny, she smirked at the thought of him having a little boyfriend, even if it was a guy who had tried to make a move on her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Jack stared out to the sea, his eyes the exact same colour as the stars were out in the navy sky, the sun just disappearing over the horizon, he sighed to himself, another tear appearing on his cheek as he thought of the times he'd watch that horizon, hoping to see her ship surface.

The Captain was brought back to the present with a jolt and a cry of pain that he recognised as his own. He dropped to all fours, screaming out and grabbing at his chest.

Son of the sea, keeper of life, reborn by his own. Daughter of chaos, revealer of death, reborn by her hate. Child of earth, yet tied to the sea un-known, inspired by loss, revealed by love, ignited both atlast. Son of the sea, keeper of life, reborn by his own. Daughter of chaos, revealer of death, reborn by her hate. Child of earth, yet tied to the sea un-known, inspired by loss, revealed by love, ignited both atlast. Son of the sea, keeper of life, reborn by his own. Daughter of chaos, revealer of death, reborn by her hate. Child of earth, yet tied to the sea un-known, inspired by loss, revealed by love, ignited both atlast.

The whisperings grew louder in his head as pain ripped though his hollow chest.

Rosa-Lee opened her eyes as she recognised the sound of her brother. She hadn't heard his pain since before his death. He couldn't feel pain. She jumped out from where she was, running on deck to her brother 'What is it... Jack!' she looked down to him feeling helpless, not knowing what was happening until... 'Where's Xander... shit.' she stood up and ran into the Captain's quarters. It was dark. too dark, like all the light from the stars had extinguished. Her eyes blackened, her teeth razorlike, a deamon. Her black hair was limp infront of her face as she stalked around the room. It was then she saw him, her son Xander, standing over the chest, her brother's heart exposed and a dagger in his hand.

Rosa cried out, Xander looked up to her, his eyes shining in the dark, milky white and blank, no pupils, blood dripping from his fingertips oozing as if they were cut. Slowly she moved towards it. She hissed, bearing her fangs and it replied with an un-earthly shreik. Shepounced across the room, knocking it to the floor and placing a hand oevr its head. It fought back, digging its claws into her hands, trying to over-power her. She held them down with a vice-like grip until it started screaming, in the voice of her son. 'Please... Mother no...' it screamed, looking up to her with its blank eyes, she couldn't touch it, backing away as it writhed in pain on the floor, disabled, but not dead. It laughed, a shrill peircing laugh as it dragged its body up from the floor, picking up the dagger once more over Jack's heart.

Hearing Jack scream brought her back into real-life. That thing was not her son. She jumped across the room, tearing chunks out of its flesh with her teeth and claws, blood spirting out all over the cabin.

Silence. Jack was quiet, and it was dead. The body had disappeared and the blood had seeped into the wood from where it had came. Rosa stayed in the cabin, shaking.

Jack sat up, grabbing onto the helm and breathing deeply. He had not felt pain like that since he gave his life to the siren. Whatever it was, Rosa had killed it. Jack looked up to Ivy, grabbing onto the front of her dress before passing out cold on the deck, his head hitting it with a crack.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Even beginning to fall asleep in the sway of her makeshift hammock Ivy squeaked and jumped out of her skin at the sound of Jack’s pained cry. Struggling to stand up Ivy pushed herself back onto the rigging and slid down the ladder, running over to Jack who was grabbing his chest. Ivy wasn’t much good in emergencies. Reaching her hands out to stop him moving Ivy quickly pulled back, not sure what to do. She jumped away as Rosa came out not wanting to get in the way when she didn’t know what was going on. when as if nothing had happened Jack fell silent. Ivy walked over a little closer, flinching as he grabbed her dress falling to the floor out cold. Sitting down on the floor beside him, Ivy turned Jack onto his back and brushed his hair around, thinking he had had a heart attack or a stroke. “Ain’t no ambulances on the water, mate.” She mumbled to herself, pushing him a little, he looked like he was still alive, or at least she thought he was still alive “Ah” Ivy tried to move Jack to his cabin, guessing that bed rest might help, but Ivy wasn’t as strong as she would have liked to think. Sitting beside Jack Ivy was shaken and confused, half hoping Jack would wake up.

Ivy sat with Jack for over an hour, all light from the sun had disappeared, leaving her shivering on deck and grumbling why she had bothered to help him in the first place with those letters, she could have been in Ibiza still where it was warm and there was always a party. Pushing herself up off of the hard deck Ivy shook her still legs and walked to the door of the cabin, Rosa hadn’t left and wandered what had happened, she had heard noise, assuming Rosa was struggling to find something, pushing things out of the way. The cabin was in darkness; Ivy struggled to make out the form of Rosa, stood trembling in the middle of the room. Ivy froze in the doorway; it was as if everyone was having their own personal breakdown. “What the hell just happened?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:41 am

Rosa didn't look to Ivy, instead let out a feeble sentance. 'Get Alistair... GET ALISTAIR. '

Alistair was sleeping in a hammock in Rosa-Lee's room with just a pair of jeans on when he was rudely awoken, however, he saw the look on Ivy's face and saw no need for words. He jumped out of bed and ran up deck, instantly spotting Jack passed out at the helm. He ran up to him, checking for a pulse but shaking his head and tutting to himself whenhe couldnt find one 'of course theres no pulse... bloody dead... no blood...' he mumbled to himself, picking jack up and trying to support him down the stairs and into his cabin. The cabin was dark, but not too much so, he bashed his thigh on a table making his way to Jacks bed to put him down on it. He then turned, having the fright of his life when Rosa was stood right infront of him. 'Where's Xander?' he blinked 'What?' 'Where's Xander?' she repeated with the exact same tone. 'I have no Idea. I thought he was out on deck...' Rosa's eyes opened wider. 'You need to... to see where he is... if he's alright...' she turned to Ivy 'Do you... um, I mean, can you help me downstairs... I think I might...' her legs buckled from underneath her, she caught herself on the table though. She had no idea why they were coming for her, but they were.

The Captain and Rosa had been out cold for a week, Xander was missing, and Alistair was at the end of his teather. 'IVY! For the god's sakes! Will you just stop chatting, hoist that sail for me? I'm short of about twenty hands and I'm not used to running a ship like this all by myself all at one time. DANNY! Stop bloody pining, he's gone... he's gone...' he trailed off, a deep sorry in his heart. He had no doubt that Rosa would kill his son if he rubbed her the wrong way, his heart was greived for the death of his boy, but there was no time for grieving.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 am

After a bit of a struggle Ivy managed to drag Jack back into his cabin, of course after Rosa had been taken under deck. Sprawling him out onto his bed Ivy sat back, tired, still a little confused and shaken. At least Alistair hadn’t dropped dead, or broke down. For now all she wanted to do was sleep. When she quickly thought of Danny, he was still below deck. Running down the stairs she pushed open small cabin doors to find Danny rolling a cigarette, just as bewildered as Ivy was. Ivy ended up sharing a bed with Danny that night, and for the rest of the week. Under the covers Ivy looked a little puzzled. “So where is your little lover boy? Well he ‘ain’t that little is he? Bigger than you anyways.” Danny looked a little distressed. “Well its like this, he was here when I fell asleep like, when I wake up he is gone and all I can here is this bloody screaming, I have no idea what’s going on so I decide to stay down here and roll a few good ones and wait for it cool down, but He hasn’t come back...” Ivy shrugged. “Haven’t seen him either, probably playing hide and seek or something stupid like that...”

It must have been a week by now, Ivy was sat cross legged on the deck, ignoring Alistair “You can bite my white arse blondie. Do I look like I have twenty pairs of hands?” She held up the pair she did have. “Oh wait, I guess that’s a no. Do it yourself, I don’t want to be here as it bleedin’ well is!” Danny was sat on the steps leading up to the helm mumbling and whining to himself, a stray tear here and there, it seemed Ivy wasn’t the comforting type either. “Say, blondie, where are you sailing to anyway?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 am

Alistair was jsut about to loose his rag with her. 'We're going to portugal. I need my fix. Unless you'd care to oblige?' His eyes flickered over to her before looking out to sea again, wondering where his little boy was, if he was still alive. 'Dont call me blondie. And if you think you're having a hard time, try steering a bloody ship with only one eye.' he grumbled. Before he could say anything else however, the door to below-deck swung open, and Rosa walked onboard. She was wearing tiny shorts and a big woolen cardigan which she was hugging into her. She walked right past Alistair. Alistair didn't even want to speak to her, disgusted at even the thought of looking at a woman who may have killed his son, even if she said otherwise.

Rosa spotted Danny, his red eyes looking down to the floor. She walked over to him, opening her arms 'come here baby.' he walked into her, finally crying as she hugged him. She kissed his head. 'He's probably on an island somewhere enjoying the sun.' Alistair, listening into their conversation, scoffed at her comment. 'Or at the bottom of the ocean.' Rosa turned around 'Excuse me?' Alistair didn't reply, his jaw clenched. 'You think I killed him? You think I killed our... our Xander? How could you think such a thing?!' He replied this time, through clenched teeth 'Don't talk to me Rosa. Don't make me say something I might regret.' She stopped hugging Danny, walking up to Alistair. He stared staring straight forward 'I would never do anything like that.' he snapped 'Oh yeah? You've tried before though havn't you eh?' 'What...?' 'Need I remind you who did this to me? DO I NEED TO? I've seen you kill men while they're begging for mercy, don't you dare give me that they deserved it crap, they did nothing but what, disagree with you? I am Sick of your Lies. Infact, I dont want to even look at you. You disgust me.' The ship was silent, Rosa stood there, shocked for moments, before turning to run back below deck sobbing. Danny followed her promptly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 am

“Portugal you say?” Ivy smirked, she could see that she had wound up Alistair and wanted to play on it a little more, she didn’t think Rosa had killed him at all. “Mm, your fix you say? Who said I wouldn’t care to oblige?” Ivy broke out into a fit of laughter, Alistair was a very good looking guy, but she hadn’t thought about sleeping with him since being back on the great British isle. “One eye? You have two stupid, one just doesn’t work!” She was killing herself with laughter until Rosa came up onto the deck, where Ivy’s laugh faded off into silence as she watched the three on deck interact. Keeping smugly to herself.

When Rosa ran off sobbing with Danny calling after her Ivy looked up to Alistair with an expression that seemed to cry out [i]’You’ve done it now, mate.’[i] But she quickly looked away, pushing herself up off of the floor and towards the ropes to hoist up one of the main sails. Pulling at it with all her strength Ivy could just about get the sail to go up, slowly. “There you go Blondie...now leave me alone, I have important business to attend to.” Climbing the rope ladder again Ivy balanced herself through the rigging and fell back into her makeshift sail hammock, looking up towards the crow’s nest, watching the wind rattle the array of different sized ropes, wondering when Jack would wake up and if he had any idea where Xander had buggered off to. He couldn’t have possibly swam away, it was like he had just vanished. So unless he had vanished or been eaten by Rosa, Ivy was convinced he was hiding below deck somewhere. She liked the thought of him hiding, the fact it would piss everyone off made it ten times funnier. Though Ivy didn’t like how Alistair had treated her, she never did like men who raised their voices to their woman.

Ivy sat swaying for a couple of hours before finding herself brain-numbingly bored. She had destroyed her phone and mp3 player in a temper tantrum which left her with nothing to occupy herself with. Climbing up to stand on top of the lowest sail fixed to the main mast Ivy wobbled around until she found her balance. “Blondie! Hey! Blonnndiieee! Oi! Uh, Alistair!” She smiled “How long until Portugal eh?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:11 am

“Blondie! Hey! Blonnndiieee! Oi! Uh, Alistair!” He tried to ignore her “How long until Portugal eh?” he sighed 'about a day now.' he looked up to her 'you've got some good balance there' he called up, 'I said you've got some good balance...' he smiled to her. 'Fancy a game?' He called with his thick posh accent 'How are you at poker?' Alistair promptly let down the sails and weighed anchor. Sneaking into Jack's cabin, Alistair pilfered a couple of bottles of WKD and a set of extravagent cards. He set down a table and some barrels and set out the cards. 'How about we make this interesting? How many layers have you got on?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am

Arms out wide, Ivy smirked. ‘Say what...Oh, yeah thanks.” Walking along to the edge of the sail she held a free running rope to keep her balance and help her over to the ladder. Climbing down the ladder Ivy looked over to Alistair, ‘Poker? Yeah I’ve played it before.’ Jumping the last few steps of the ladder Ivy padded up to Alistair setting out the cards on the fold out table. Slipping one of the WKD’s away and into her hands Ivy wasted no time drinking it. She hated alcopops, but for now a drink was a drink, she would deal with it. 'How about we make this interesting? How many layers have you got on? Sitting on the barrel Ivy raised an eyebrow ‘ I should ask you the same thing.’ Already feeling a little confident, being taught by her older cousins to play early in her teens Ivy thought she had the upper hand. Quickly she realised that Alistair had played poker more than once before, first went her dark grey cardigan; big deal. The cardigan was soon followed by her white vest top and shoes. Ivy rolled her eyes as she lost the sandals now left wearing her Bra and Jeans ‘I think you’ve played this before...’ Ivy leant into the table; ‘I haven’t gotten anything of yours yet,’ Ivy looked Alistair up and down, fluttering her eyelashes. ‘Shame.’
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Alistair laughed loudly 'the game continues until you get something of mine... or i get everything of yours...' he grinned before laughing again. Suddenly, the cabin door slammed open to Jack. He had his hand on the door, his hair over his face as he looked down. His feet were apart, and he looked pissed. Slowly, his head raised to look at the spectacle infront of him. 'You woke me up.' Alistair put his cards on the table face down to stand up 'I can't wake you if you don't sleep...' his voice was uncirtain and shaky in relation to Jack's strong, torn voice. 'I need my rest.' Alistair sat down quickly when The Captain approached 'Where's Rosa-Lee?' he asked with a harsh tone. He was wearing a black bagy tee-shirt, unusual for him, infact, almost suspicious. Alistair eyed it up as he replied 'I couldn't give a shit.' Jack blinked at him, before turning to Ivy 'Good morning Ivy. Where's Rosa-Lee?' h nodded to her answer, making his way below deck. He soon found her, in a great state, which wasn't the best of things for Rosa to be in when she held the key to the gates of hell. 'Danny is it? Excuse us.' Danny stood and walked out quickly looking practically terrified at Jack's presence.

'What was it.' Rosa continued to lok to the floor as her brother questioned her, not wanting to look at him. 'I...I don't know...' Rosa had cirtainly matured in the past centuries, now matching the mortal age of Alistair and Jack. This didn't mean to say that she knew everything. 'What do you mean, you don't know?' he said, angrily 'I just don't okay! I thought it might of been a deamon but... It looked like Xander...' Jack shrugged 'So? That's what they do, they take the form to attack when vunerabl...' 'But that's just it! When I killed it, it screamed in Xander's voice... my baby boy, it was him.' Jack shook his head 'Don't be ridiculous...' 'He's gone Captain...' Jack stopped his pacing, slowly turning arount 'wh...' 'He's gone, when I killed it, he disappeared. It was him I know it. He ws being posessed but I coudn't do anything about it with you not there! The only thing I know is to...' Jack stared at her in horror 'Kill...' The room was silent once more as Farrell stared down at his Sister.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 am

Ivy smirked as Jack slammed out of his cabin; even in drab clothes on he looked good. She continued to fiddle with her cards as he spoke to Alistair, looking up as he addressed her. “Good morning Jack. If she isn’t up here, were else is she going to be?” Ivy pointed below deck turning back to Alistair. “Come on then. I want to see what colour underwear you have!” Though it seemed that by the time Ivy was down to her underwear, she had only gotten him out of a jacket. “I’m bored of this game now...Hurry up going to Portugal, this ship is boring me to tears.” Standing up Ivy put her hand out for her clothes, raising an eyebrow when she didn’t get them back. “Fine.” Ivy walked off into Jack’s cabin where she found the off white dress she had been wearing the day before. Walking back out Danny had come back on deck. “Dan, you’re getting roots.” She smirked though he wasn’t in any mood to play. “Grey hairs for all I care!” He sat on the floor in a miserable state. Sitting beside him Ivy sighed. “Something is going on here, they are all acting...shady...” She smirked again, Danny just huffed at her immaturity. “No seriously, there is, and we are going to find out, I guarantee you.”

When Ivy set her mind to something, she would complete whatever she set out for herself. Her sheer determination was never put to use when with her parents, Ivy had a habit of disappointing them; instead of following her father and receiving excellent grades, she slaked off, finding education a bore. Instead, she found other things to occupy herself, such as digging up dirt on others. This was a perfect opportunity to find out what was really going on. Excited about playing detective, Ivy hardly felt the three days pass when they reached the southern Algarve city of Portimão. Ivy knew the Algarve, taking holidays to the southern region of Portugal a few times with her parents as a child and teen, she had been from Tavira to Sagres and back again, there wasn’t much excitement to get off of the boat, in fact Ivy was almost a little a reluctant. Dressed, Ivy sat on the side of the ship looking down into the port’s clear water, small shoals of fish gathering around, glittering in the sun. Danny looked over to Ivy, sighed heavily and turned to Alistair “Ex boyfriend around here.” Danny was still upset about Xander’s disappearance but his first loyalty was with Ivy. “Come on, let’s go, I’m bored of looking at the sea.” He beamed a smile, only to blanked. Grabbing Ivy’s hand they left the ship to find somewhere to get a drink, which wouldn’t be hard, Portimão being one of Portugal’s big party cities; though neither Danny Nor Ivy really felt like partying.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 am

Portimão was different now than it was. Now more commercialised, but the drinking and the prostitutes were still the same. Alistair moored the ship, ignoring Rosa's questions, and left. The captain looked from his sister to his friend, it was dark now, and surely he was heading to some bar as he promised he would. After a while, Ivy and Danny had gone and Rosa eventually gave in. 'Go after him. I don't care.' Jack pulled on a teeshirt and jeans and ran after his friend.

Thankfully, Alistair went to the place they always went to, once a pirates taven, now a large club. He didn't need to talk his way in there, they knew who he was, and if they didn't, he grabbed a couple of pretty girls and they let him in anyway. He soon spotted the tall sandy-haired man. He looked like he was already bladdered, which was possible. Jack stood next to him as he kissed the face off some girl rather violently. 'White russian, hold the vodka and the ice.' The bartender looked at him for a while as if he was trying to figure out what he was asking for before going to get a pint of milk, which Jack drank slowly. Alistair eventually broke away from the girl, who went away to dance. He finished his drink before noticing Jack 'Do you know what I hate about women... eh?' Jack humored his slurred rant 'No.' 'They're all liars! All of them! The only think they're good for is a shag. And some of them can't even do that right!' he stole an abandoned glass of beer and downed it before Farrell thought it quaint to intervene 'I think you've had enough.' Alister jerked his hand away from his friend 'I'll tell you when... i've had enough. ANOTHER ONE OF THESE... TWO!' He called out loudly to the bartender who was standing infront of him, 'No more mate. Sorry.' Jack said to the same tender. At this Alistair glared at Jack 'What are you doing eh? You used to be fun man! What's up with that eh?' the conversation suddenly became serious. 'You piss head, you can do anything but hurt shag and drink, you're worthless, call yourself a captain. GO ON! HIT ME THEN IF YOU WANT TO!' Jack turned to Alistair, and punched him square in the face.

A group of people had gathered around the blonde who was concussed on the floor. 'Don't worry.' Jack said 'He's drunk.' it was more a self-assertion that he was justified in hitting him rather than for anyone elses benifit. Jack picked the guy up over his shoulder, which wasn't such a bother any more as Alistair's muscle tone had considerably weakened. They left the bar, Jack dumped his so called friend on deck and then left again to find a quiet pub to drown his sorrows in.

The captain awoke the next morning to a familiar yet long since missed scene in his cabin. He was almost sat up in the center of his bed a blonde on his naked chest to the right of him and a brunette to the left, his arms around both. Curled up at his feet, completely naked apart from the sheet covering her was another brunette, and a red-head on the floor. Jack's head pounded unusually and he closed his eyes once more, smirking slightly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Ivy sat back, she didn’t ever have boyfriends; she never called them boyfriends anyway. Out of the many men she had fooled around with there were bound to be a few that touched more than her skin. Andrés was one of the few; a Portuguese male model in the Algarve working on a swimwear shoot for a few weeks. Ivy and Andrés soon hit it off well but Ivy liked him a little more than he liked her. Before she was to set off home she found Andrés with three other women in his apartment. Needless to say Ivy never liked the thought of being cheated on, even if it was a holiday fling for a few weeks. Until they left Portugal, or at least the Algarve; she wasn’t going to up for a party any time soon. Danny and Ivy sat around for the evening until Ivy decided to return to the ship, letting Danny go out and drown his sorrows. The evening was going slowly, she would normally be in a club right now, wondering where the time had gone, but now it seemed to drag on. The sun was still up, well just setting into the sea; but Ivy couldn’t sleep until it was dark. Getting back off the ship Ivy decided to take a walk around the marina and up into the village, predominantly to find something to take her mind off of things. Up the steep stone steps in the Old town, Ivy came across a small hairdressers, she remembered the state of her over dyed hair and decided to go in; it would kill a few hours if nothing else. After a few minutes of sloppy Portuguese the older woman in the shop had made out to Ivy that they did not have any red hair dye like the colour of her own. She sighed heavily and looked around the room at the different pictures of hair models until she saw one against a mirror across the room, with light honey blonde hair. Ivy pointed to the woman and she nodded her head.

Nearing midnight Ivy left with her childhood hair, golden blonde and slightly wavy, the hairdressers didn’t have straightness that Ivy would let touch her hair, they either had to be new or her own. Sleeping in the sails Ivy didn’t hear Jack and his small army return. Only seeing them when she crept into the cabin to change, not waking any of them. Ivy didn’t plan to leave the ship so put on a pair of dark leggings and a large white dress shirt. On the way out she looked over at the desk to pieces of paper strewn about, curious, she picked them up, they were the old Spanish and English letters. Slipping them under her shirt Ivy crept back out and sat on the side of the boat, her back to the cabin, looking out to the sea. Reading the letters in the morning sun the wind caught the paper and danced through her hair.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm

The Captain knew every inch of his cabin, even though it wasn't his true cabin, he knew it well. Well enough to know that letters were missing from his desk. The girls had gone, as he had probably told them to last night. He stood, immediately finding someting wrong with the picture of his quarters. He dressed into a pair of old jeans and socks. He never used to wear socks, but with the ship he was on, he could never be sure of splinters. He picked up a weapon belt from the floor, never getting tired of using them. He strapped it around his bare chest and loaded it with a gun. As soon as he passed the partition he knew what he was missing, and also knew only two names that could have possibly taken them. He walked, lightly as always, out of his cabin; immediately spotting the culprit. He stopped what he was doing, his chest aching, it wasn't her. A new ship, a new time. It wasn't, and yet, they were so alike despite being brought apart by centuries.

Pulling himself together, he walked, almost without making a sound, to the other end of the ship, standing right behind her and waching what she was doing for a moment before intervening. 'I wont have stealing on my ship.' his voice was low, lower than he had expected it to be. HIs hand rested on the gun, not in a treatening way, it was just where it fell nowadays. 'Those are mine. I will make nomore of this if you...' he paused, watching the sea. It was dark, yet still perfectly calm. People on the docks were stopping to look at it. It shouldn't have been that colour, he didn't will it to be and it couldn't be that colour. 'Rosa!' He called loudly, worry streaked through his voice.

His sister came running on deck 'What are yo....hooolyy shi...' Jack walked further in the deck as the darkness seemed to be surrounding the ship, they looked up to the sky but there were no clouds to cause such an occurance. Suddenly both the Captain and Rosa dropped to the floor. It was as if they were dead, both killed at the same time without there being a shot.

Jack opened his eyes, the bright light blinding him for a moment. They were there again. It was so long ago yet nobody could mistake where they were. Next to him, his sister, he woke her and stood. 'Not here...' she said, her voice for once full of fear. 'Come on. Lets go.'

Thankfully, Alistair had woken before the incident an was there when they fell. He spotted Ivy, then the waters, then the boy that accompanied them just out on the docks. 'DANIEL. HURRY UP WE'RE LEAVING.' There was no panic in his voice, although he was feeling it. He had learned to mask things like that in the navy. He then attended to his captain. 'Don't worry about them. It happens all they time.' He looked up to Ivy, thinking of something to explain it with. 'They've got accute epilepsy. A rare form of it, they can collapse any time. And with Rosa's Diabetes it doesn't help matters.' He carried Jack, or more dragged, back to his cabin. Taking Rosa afterward and placing her with him. They couldn't be apart, whatever was happening. Alistair came back out 'Alrighty then, lets go to... any ideas Danny boy?' Danny looked at him for a moment before replying 'Hawaii' Alistair beamed 'Hawaii fantastic, that's far away from here. Quick spot, mainsails. Ivy, take up the docking board we're off to Hawaii.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:51 am

Ivy heard Jack’s footsteps on the deck, as soft as they were she still had time to stop reading and put the pieces of paper back in order. She had been going back to the same last page trying to read the faded writing, it was obviously centuries old but the intent of the pen, or quill was still left, she guessed that in the right light she would be able to at least get the last few lines. It was like a mystery drama; writing to a long lost love, it all seemed so interesting...

“I don’t appreciating being taken hostage and whisked around the world but I’m not still whining... “ She mumbled under his words. Placing the letters next to her on the side of the ship she looked over the side as Jack did. “What?” The water looked a little darker than normal, like it was about to rain. “Could be a whale or something...” Ivy watched Jack as he called out Rosa; she didn’t see the problem with the sea being a little dark, when the pair dropped to the ground as if they were dead Ivy nearly fell off of the ship. “What the?!?” Jumping onto the deck she stood over the pair before Alistair intervened. “They just dropped?!!” Not sure what to make of it, Alistair seemed to make nothing of it and just move them back into Jack’s quarters. “Acute epilepsy...” Ivy pondered for a moment, half believing it. She was however too good of a liar herself to be totally fooled.
“What I don’t a get say on where we go?!?!” She huffed, walking off to the docking board, pulling it up onto the deck. “One step ahead of you...dickhead...” Suddenly it dawned on her as Alistair was taking the ship out of port. “Ah! It’s going to take weeks to get to Hawaii! I hate this bloody boat...”

Walking into the Captain’s quarters Ivy spotted the chest on the floor as she snooped around, it automatically pushed a curiosity button in Ivy, she could remember that he opened it with a sort of pendant, but didn’t want to try taking it off of his neck. Putting a chair up against the door handle Ivy slid the chest along the floor next to where Jack lay, the pendant around his neck Ivy managed to hold the chest up for long enough to press it into the in dent of the chest. Softly dropping the chest to the floor she listened as the mechanisms slowly turned before the lid gently popping open, she slid it back around by Jack’s desk where she sat on the floor by the chair and looked inside. There was an abundance of letters, a few pieces of material and what looked like a map, she didn’t intend to look at it, there was a smaller box that was cold to the touch, it felt like it was moving, or pulsating, she couldn’t be sure of which. Holding it to her ear it almost sounded like the sea, the box was cold to the touch and one she could not open, she kept the box on her lap, rifling through the paper. The letters were infuriating, they never had a name on them or who they were too. Putting all the things away, Ivy kept the box out for a while longer, holding it up to the light, it sparking a great curiosity inside of her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next