Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 27 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:54 am

“Well... I didn’t think you’d actually do it, but I don’t know, it’s thrilling, even holding the gun, to know you have lives in your hands, you could kill so many, just because you could...” Jack's face dropped. 'It becomes monotonous after a time...' he muttered, barely audiable. “Think you’re the first guy to tell me?” He smirked again, looking her up and down as she ranted on about him not staring. “How old is this boat anyway? It smells old...” The Captain smiled, if only she knew. Jack stood up as she began talking again, he walked up behind her, moving her hair out of the way of her neck and bending down and resting his mouth on it, wrapping his arms around her waist 'Why red...' he muttered, just as she changed the subject again. He stood back up and moved away from her. 'I will play when I want to, he will play when he can see and you... are not firing my gun.' he went and picked it up off the table, emptying the ammo and rendering it harmless. He held it up to his eyes. 'Besides, guns are overrated.' he walked over to a cabinet and opened the double doors, swords were lined up, hung decoritavly down the lenth of the furnature. He pulled out out with the metallic sing that t made, holding the blade up to the light and watching it shine 'now this, is fun to kill people with.'

'Boy! Get out here, we're setting off soon.' Alistair knocked on the hull-room door, he could only hear his son's laughter from inside and could only imagine as to what he was doing. 'Xander you need to get out here...' he said with a waver of anxiousness in his voice. 'I'm not sure you'd want me to come out now!' the boy called from inside. There was a pause 'I'm not sure Daniel here would like me leaving either.' there was a high-pitched giggle from inside. Alistair rolled his eyes 'I'll call your mother...' Xander laughed 'She's not speaking to you.' he grunted in such a way Alistair didn't even want to think about 'N...Now guh... get outt...nngg...' Alistair banged his fists against the door. 'I swear it boy, if you don't start taking some notice of me... Xander are you listening to me... Arggh!' he kicked the door once again before getting up on deck. 'Alright men! My name's Leutenant Smith, and I'm The Captain's right hand man. You listen to me and you listen hard. We're setting off, man your stations. Get to it now!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 27 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

The sun was a great deal brighter outside of the cabin, the heat far more intense, if a little less old smelling. Sitting up near helm Alistair’s voice bellowed across the ship 'Alright men! My name's Lieutenant Smith, and I'm The Captain's right hand man. You listen to me and you listen hard. We're setting off, man your stations. Get to it now!' Ivy watched him, changing a great deal in front of his men, actually being able to have control over someone, thinking of Alistair’s lack of control normally got her thinking of Danny and Xander though she quickly dismissed the mere thought as half of the ship could probably hear them walking up to the deck, signalling Danny with a motion of being sick he laughed and stuck up a few finders before following Xander off somewhere. “You’re disgusting!” She mouthed over to him, jokingly of course. An hour or so must have passed with Ivy looking down to the clear water that slowly started to move, it seemed all men were on deck to man the sails.

The low sway of the ship, even when moving was starting to send Ivy to sleep, and by the looks of the men around her she didn’t want to be caught off guard. Standing up she hit herself lightly across the cheek and saw fit to stay in Jack’s cabin for the rest of the afternoon until the sun went down. She walked in without knocking again and went straight towards a shelf of books. “A dictionary...one for old words...” Didn’t elaborate for some time, still looking. Standing back up at full height Ivy shrugged. “Because I need to know the meaning of a few words? Isn’t that why people have them?” She laughed a little. “Well already I’ve been called sport for Jove and sounding a parley to provocation... I was just curious...” Sitting on the edge f Jack’s bed she fell back looking up to the wooden ceiling. “I thought Captains were went to sail the ship...and shout at the men and... wait do I have to call you captain? I’m not calling you captain...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 am

Jack stayed in his cabin for a while, touching everything that he had in there. He missed it all, it all brought back memories. The two gods that had stolen his ship wouldn't of been able to get in there, Jack had the key, he had locked the door all those years ago when he last left it. He was lying down on his bed thinking about unmentionably filthy things when Ivy came in again. 'Do you know what knocking is?' he drawled as she made him jump a little. “A dictionary...one for old words...” she muttered, browsing his books. 'What do you want one of them for?' he asked, sitting up to watch her. “Because I need to know the meaning of a few words? Isn’t that why people have them?” Jack raised an eyeborw 'I don't have one.' she laughed “Well already I’ve been called sport for Jove and sounding a parley to provocation... I was just curious...” Jack stared at her blankly for a moment before bursting ito fits of laughter. 'Oh! Oh that's precious!' He wiped a tear away from his eye. She came and sat on the end of his bed, he watched her hungrily. “I thought Captains were went to sail the ship...and shout at the men and... wait do I have to call you captain? I’m not calling you captain...” he raised an eyebrow 'You do and you will... besides... only good little girls get red hair dye...' he smiled smarmily, leaning over to a bedside table and pulling out a box of professional 'do it yourself' permamenent red hair dye. He smiled 'Now, what's my name?' Suddenly, all the hairs on the back of the captain's neck stood on end. He stood up, dropping the dye back into the draw. Grabbing Ivy's wrist to drag her up with him, he ran over to his window on the opposite side of the room to his bed, looking out. He sighed, it was nothing, he was over-paranoid again. He turned back around casually and nearly cried out in fright. 'Hello Jack.'

There was a woman sat on jack's bed. She had flame-red way hair licking around her pretty face. She had black eye make-up, contrasting with her stunningly white eyes. Her mouth was curled up in a suggestive and smug smile. She had freckles, but that didn't take away from her seductivness, she was wearing a body-fit black leather corset without any lancing which made it look like it was her skin. Under it was a body-hugging black skirt that just skimmed her thigh. Over that was a transparent sarong-type material with deamonic looking symbols enscribed over it. She wasn't wearing shoes, but a black stripe was tattooed around her neck. Her voice was silken and low. Jack glared at the woman, keeping Ivy behind him. 'Hestia.' he hissed upon seeing her. She stood pursing her lips in mock-symathy 'Awh baby, did I scare you? I'm sorry.' she laughed 'Baby come here!' She opened her arms wide open to him. Jack flinched slightly she dropped her arms 'What's the matter Jackie?' she tilted her head and dropped the showmanship. 'Nothing... Hestia, you startled me is all.' he smiled charmingly, behind his back gripping Ivy tightly and moving with her asif they were one person over to the door, he opened it quickly and pushed Ivy out, shouting out the door as a coverup 'If anyone disturbs me they'll be going to the same place that other bloke went this morning.' he shut the door after, leaning on it. Hestia was one eyebrow arched 'What was that?' Jack shrugged 'I didn't want to be disturbed...' She shook her head 'I thought I... never mind...' Jack smiled and sat down behind his desk, the woman came and sat on his lap 'Mmm,' she started playing with his collar 'I've just been down to see your sister.' 'Oh yeah?' 'Mmm, guess who she was with... come on Jackie guess.' he leant into her 'Surprise me.' she giggled a little 'Oh, not much of a surprise, she was with my brother... again. They're a terribly good couple.' Jack smiled as she pulled him in closer by his collar 'oh yeah?' she laughed once 'Mmm.'

Alistair was handling the helm when he saw Ivy violently pushed out of Jack's cabin, he watched her leave deck, then in about, half an hour, come back up again. He called out to her 'Hay! Lady! Yeah that's right, get up here.' he waited until she was there to start speaking. 'Why'd the Captain kick you out?' he looked down to why some men were muttering. What looked like steam was pouring out onto the deck. 'Uh, what did you say her name was...?' He knew exactly who it was when he saw the steam. He grunted to himself. 'Ah yes... she was probably stowing away under the bed or something.

Jak lay in his bed, his hands behing his head sitting up watching Hestia getting dressed. 'Thankyou Jack. Wonderful as always. I thought it would drive you man with such a limited amount of women on these ships.' 'I get a new set at every port when I'm pirating.' she laughed 'Ah yes... I shan't trick myself into thinking you don't have other women Jack... but if I see you with one...' Jack smiled 'Yes I know dear, you'll kill them.' she smiled and when Jack blinked, she was gone.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:16 am

Being dragged up off of the bed and near a window Ivy looked around, a little perplexed. “What the...” She trailed off as Jack and Ivy saw the rather demonic woman appear from nowhere. Going a little pale Ivy was sort of glad to be kicked out of the cabin, even if a few of the men on deck laughed and pointed. Getting up off of the floor Ivy shrugged, ready to ask questions later when he had finished whatever he was doing, Ivy dreaded to think about what he was doing in there, with a girl that could only have possibly been hiding under his bed for the whole time the ship had set sail. “Freaks, the lot of them.” She mumbled, deciding to see if the two young men had finished their business. Knocking on the door a few times Ivy spoke through the key hole. “You won’t be at it forever Danny and when your hyperactive tart can put it away for five minutes, I’m going to throw you in one of the old rum crates and lock you away until we get to land or something! Seriously though, put it away!” The two men laughed behind the door, not answering. Since Ivy was under the deck she decided to have a look around seeing as she hadn’t been given her tour. It was even more humid below deck, walking into an old kitchen a few sailor’s wives and daughters sat around, everything looked centuries old, she tried to get something out of the women but they either felt no need to acknowledge her, or they couldn’t speak a word of English. Moving swiftly on Ivy was bombarded by crates upon crates of something, the occasional clink of glass lead her to guess wine or ale or possibly whisky everything was dusty down here and covered in spiders webs, shuddering every time she walked through one it felt like a good time to find the surface again.

'Hay! Lady! Yeah that's right, get up here.' Ivy looked up, saw Alistair was talking to her and walked up, brushing herself off. “Ah, some woman, red hair, nice ass..I’m not sure...Hest-something? Hestia!?!” Ivy sneezed from the dust “That’s what I thought, freak...”

]Lying by Alistair’s feet she closed her eyes, tired and wondering where that woman had come from, she had very strange eyes, hair, everything for that matter... she had spooked Ivy out. Determined to pounce Jack when he came out Ivy whined to Alistair to pass the time. “Guh this ship is so old... doesn’t it have a motor?! Where are we going? I’m bored, cold, bored... where are we going again? Do you have a gun?” She laughed. “Play the piano for me?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 am

Alistair looked at Ivy “Guh this ship is so old... doesn’t it have a motor?! Where are we going? I’m bored, cold, bored... where are we going again? Do you have a gun?” he laughed 'Yes it is old, no it doesn't have a motor, we're going onwards... onwards, yes I have a gun.' He looked out towards the horizen, nearly letting go of the helm when she asked him to play the piano for her. 'Whu... what...? Did... Did the Captain put you up to that?' his tone suddenly got very agressive 'Who told you I played the piano?! Ivy, I swear if you don't tell me I'll...' 'You'll what Mr Smith?' Alistair jumped at the sound of his Captain's voice. 'You son of a...' 'You'll what Mr Smith?' Alistair stared him straight in the eye 'I'll kill her.' Jack smiled 'Well, I can't let you do that.You see, she's not yours to kill is she?' he smiled 'Is she... hmm?' Alistair still stared him in the eyes, glaring as he said through gritted teeth 'no.' 'That's right, now you be a good boy and steer my ship. Miss Ivy and I have a bit of unfinished buisness.' He grabbed Ivy by the arm lightly, walking her back down the stairs to where the door to his cabin was 'Still want that hair dye?' he whispered in her ear, pushing her back inside the cabin and shutting the door behind them. He's been clever by putting a lock on the drawer before letting her back in, he wasn't having her steal it from him. He sat down on his bed laughing 'So, what're you going to give me for it hmm?' a sparkle in his eye indicated that he was in a playful mood, he wasn't going to give it to her without a fight.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:31 am

As Jack held her arm and pulled her back into the cabin she raised an eyebrow. “Since when was I anyone’s to kill!?” His whisper seeming to calm her down as he sat on the bed, Ivy still stood looking down to him. 'So, what're you going to give me for it hmm?' Ivy pulled a chair over and sat on it the wrong way around in front of Jack. “Hmm, I wonder...that depends...” Ivy stood again one foot on the chair “It depends on what you want.” She smirked, sliding the chair out of the way placing a hand on Jack’s chest, pushing him down to lay on the bed Ivy know leant over him. Lingering her lips just above his, Ivy let them brush briefly as the hand that was once against his chest began to linger. Her lips danced along the nape of Jack’s neck. Ivy found Jack’s belt buckle and held onto it, tugging a little. “Well you know what I want...” Her hand kept going until she found the crotch of Jack’s trousers where she began to grip tighter and tighter. “In fact... I want it so badly, I might just cut off your dick in the middle of the night and use the blood...” Letting go she laughed. “So perhaps I don’t have to give you anything at all...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 am

Jack, not being able to feel much pain if any at all from what she was doing, winced a little before glaring at her. “So perhaps I don’t have to give you anything at all...” Jack laughed cruelly before rolling her over so he was on top of her. 'Or perhaps, I'm not asking you, perhaps... i'm telling you.' he growled, getting angrier by the minute and when Jack was angry, you wouldn't want to cross him. Jack pushed his full weight on her, kising her roughly and handling her body as if it were his. After a moment, he let her up. 'There, that was all I wanted... for now.' He laughed cruelly. 'You can have your hair dye princess if you do one last thing for me.' he stood up, straightening his shirt. 'Make me a sandwhich bitch.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 am

Ivy stood up as soon as Jack had let go of her, flustered, not used to that reaction, a crotch grab normally got her what she wanted. Sorting her hair and scowled. “Fuck off, princess...could’ve asked nicely...” She walked towards the cabin door. “Make your own fucking sandwich.” Storming out Ivy went below deck to make the sandwich; she still wanted the hair dye. Walking past the room where she assumed Danny and Xander were Ivy looked around the dark excuse of a kitchen, instead of finding bread she found a bottle of old whiskey. This distracted her for a while, sat on the edge of a counter she drank from the bottle, half of the bottle was gone in no time and Ivy began to sway a little. Anyone who knew ivy as a drinker knew that she could be a mean drunk, Danny and Ivy often got into fights, though they never minded once they had sobered up. Near an hour later she saw the door open, then Alexander and Danny walk up to the deck. Today wasn’t going to be much of an exception for Ivy’s fighting reputation. She followed Danny up shouting at him. “Hey, slag!” now on deck she watched him turn around “Hah! You actually turned! You really are a whore! What? Don’t look so bloody upset? You’re quite happy to fuck off when it’s just me here.” Danny walked over to try and calm Ivy down who was already attracting the sailor’s attention. When he got close enough Ivy swung at Danny, clipping his Jaw and sending him down, a loud chorus of cheers erupted as Ivy followed him, the pair now wrestling for domination, Danny probably trying to get up whereas Ivy continued to beat the crap out of him.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 am

Xander watched what was going on for a little while, getting quite amused before he saw Danny getting shot down. All the men had started watching now, cheering and shouting. The attractive young man walked with a tinge of annoyance over to where Ivy was beating up his little fuck-buddy. 'hay... HAY! Get off him you bitch. You want a fight, how about you fight with sombody that isn't so much of a gentleman huh?' Alistair was trying to see what was going on from the helm, people were circling, shouting, a brawl had probably broken out, there was nothing he could do to stop it, he was at the helm, plus, he wasn't the captain, he doubted men like this would listen to him.

Xander moved towards her, his hands out 'What? don't want to pick on someone bigger than you huh bunny?' She came at him, clipping his jaw, he smiled, loving a fight. Xander came back with a full punch across the face. The crowd winced and sent boo's echoing around, nobody liked to see a man hitting a woman, some men even started to walk away.

Suddenly the atmosphere turned sour, Alistair was still watching, he looked down just at the right time to see his son punch Ivy square in the face. 'OI!' he shouted down threateningly. 'OI! whats wrong with you? you don't hit women.' Xander looked up to where the leutenant was standing, dodging Ivy's drunken blows as he did. 'What am I supposed to take it lying down like you do?' the crowd returned, it suddenly got interesting. Alistair glared down, he couldn't do anything about it, he was at the helm. Xander ran at Ivy, grabbing around her waist and repetitively kneeing her in the stomach. 'YEAH!? YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH?' she threw some punches at him, his eyebrow split open and bleeding. He was just about to go back at her again when a strong hand came over his shoulder, he looked up, jumping out of his skin when he did. 'You and me are going to have a falling out.' he growled, his voice deep. 'GET BACK TO WORK.' he shouted, the men scattered as the Captain made his way over to Ivy and flipped her over his shoulder. 'Nobody likes a drunk woman unless she's in your bed.' he said, dropping her on the floor of his cabin. 'How about you get mad with me instead huh?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:41 am

Being dropped onto the cabin floor Ivy bounced back up to her feet, spitting at Jack. “Well find yourself another one eh? Why pull me away, I can take a scrote like him...” She advanced on Jack. “What don’t you think I could? You creep, my eyes are up here!” She pointed to her eyes, nearly poking them out. “Why are you all the bloody same on this ship! Sex crazed perverts!?” Leant against the piano she took a deep breath in “I don’t belong to you, I don’t belong to any of you!” Closer again she shouted ”Don’t you tell me to be quiet!” Punching Jack square in the face, spitting blood at him.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 am

Jack stood there as she slated him. He looked her straight in the face with symnpathetic eyes, to think, he used to get just like that when he was drunk. It was pitiful. “Why are you all the bloody same on this ship! Sex crazed perverts!?” He glared at her still, not letting her know that he was getting tired of her. “I don’t belong to you, I don’t belong to any of you!” she was raising her voice now, Jack didn't want to seem weak infront of his crew 'Shhh.' ”Don’t you tell me to be quiet!” he saw it coming, she came at him with a right hook, catching his jaw, he turned with it, not turning back to look at her. Instead he spoke, his voice low and commanding. 'Hit Me.' his eyes flickered up to look at her, they were a deathly black, like hollow pits staring straight at her. 'You're Drunk, go on, hit me again, GO ON, HIT ME!' he caught her fist in the air, not letting it go, just staring at her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:50 am

'You're Drunk, go on, hit me again, GO ON, HIT ME!' Ivy put all of her power into her last punch, jolted and shocked as Jack caught her fist, at first she shook her hand and arm trying almost desperately to free herself from his grip but he wasn’t letting go. Pulling at her arm with her other hand Ivy began to call out slurs at hi. “No, I won’t! You know what your problem is? You’re so pathetic that you have to sleep with little sluts to make yourself feel good about yourself. It’s so funny to watch you walk around like you are actually worth something when actually If you disappeared off the earth...no one would...care...” Ivy began to calm down she had thought, no one had found her yet, perhaps no one was looking for her... Her fist loosened as she looked up to Jack with a realisation that what she had said was really what she thought about herself. Ivy began to writhe again wanting to get away from him, all she wanted now was to break something, to take something insignificant and obliterate it, grind it down into a thousand pieces and watch them all catch on the wind. “Just let me go!” her voice wavered.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 am

“Just let me go!” Jack shook his head as her voice trembled, like she was unsure of herself. He watched her in sympathy, knowing only too well what it was like. His eyes had faded from black to a deep royal-blue. After a moment he loosened up his grip, putting her fist down slowly to her side. He stood opposite her, looking down, thair breathign in time. After a moment, Jack raised a hand to her, placing it over her head 'You need to sleep.' he closed his eyes, heat rippling through him as his power sent her to sleep. He opened his eyes, catching her as she fell in his arms, scooping her up in his strong arms and walking over to his bed, he pulled back the sheets and placed her in them. He sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, watching her sleep. He sighed, turning away from her.

It was soon dark, the men had mostly gone to sleep. Jack came back in his cabin. Ivy of course was still asleep. He sat down on the edge of his bed, watching ehr again before turning to look out of the window. 'I wish I could sleep.' he muttered as if speaking to her 'I remember I used to like sleeping... alot. μητέρα used to scold me for it...' he smiled 'she used to tell me Ποτέ δεν youll να είναι ένα χρήσιμο άνθρωπο Jaiclos!... I guess she was right...' he sighed, staying there a moment longer before getting up, takig off his shirt and jeans and lying on the floor, curling up into a ball and closing his eyes.

{{ooc}} mother
you'll never be a successful man {{ooc}}
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 am

Ivy looked up to Jack shaking in a mix of drunken anger and panic “No wait, stop I am not going to...” As his hands touched her Ivy was out cold in a peaceful sleep, only to awake to the sounds of men hard at work on the ship, awake she didn’t open her eyes at first laying there she quietly turned onto her side letting her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight slowly, her head didn’t hurt so much as her actual face and stomach, she could still remember fighting Xander but that was about it, she could feel a black eye and her jaw was tingling. Pushing herself up was a chore, her stomach hurt from Xander kneeing her or punching her, she couldn’t quite remember. A small laugh escaped her lips as she finally managed to sit up, she did enjoy a good fight, it got out all of her anger in one go, allowing her to be chilled. Sliding over to a mirror she examined her face, a very faint black eye and her stomach was bruised, not that she cared, they always fade away. Undressing she caught Jack sleeping on the floor out of the corner of her eye. She didn’t remember going into the cabin at all. She changed into a pair of shorts and a looser top before creeping over to the drawer that Jack had placed the hair dye, quickly trying to get into it before giving u and running out onto the deck to find Danny. Sat with Xander Danny saw Ivy and stood up with caution but at Ivy ran over to him with a smile Danny couldn’t stay mad, they were still best friends and always would be. Ivy jumped onto Danny giving him a hug. Wrapping her legs around him she stuck her tongue out to Xander. “You’re still gross.” She mocked him. “So are you!” Danny cooed, letting her down, a few men recognised her and cheered as she walked past, only boosting Ivy’s ego further. Down by the sails Ivy lay against the side of the boat watching the sailors with an alluring eye.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 am

Jack heard her leave in the morning, he didn't want to get up yet, swaying with the waves on his ship relaxed him perfectly. He smiled a little to himself, thanking himself for locking the drawer. He pushed himself up off the floor, stretching, his actions cat-like. He decided to dress, to actually put thought into what he was going to wear for once. He walked to his old wardrobe, looking through all the finery. Well, of course he put on a white shirt that opened almost to his abs, laced up with chord. Then what? he had no idea, he was so used to wearing jeans and a shirt. His hair was better now atleast. He sighed, giving up, he pulled off his shirt and pulled on his old ragged pair of jeans, not bothering to put on any shoes, he never wore them anymore. He walked out onto the deck, ignoring everyone until he got to the edge of the ship, he climbed up onto the side, prepared himself and dived in.

The whole ship was in uproar as the Captain jumped off the side, Alistair seemed the only one that was calm, he rolled his eyes 'Alright men! We're turning around, begin lowering anchor, CALM EVERYONE! its not a suicide ploy.'

Jack was under the water, he swam about for a long time, underneath, not needing to come up for air. It was dark in the water, seeming as it was pretty deep, the pillars of light shimmering down, he looked up, his eyes wide. His hair was floating loose around him but his jeans were weighing him down. Suddenly, the large shadow of the ship loomed over him. He could see faces looking over the edge as to his whereabouts. He wasn't about to surface anytime soon. Instead, he swam around to where the anchor had been lowered, beginning to climb it. He was soon above the water, climbing up over the side of the ship and looking at all the men searching over the one side of the ship. Jack laughed, they turned, their faces in shock. He said nothing, letting his face fall before growling 'why aren't you working?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 am

Ivy looked up as Jack as he climbed, not too concerned with him diving off the side of the ship, she had a funny feeling that he would come back, she watched him climb the anchor chain and yawned a little, though she was a little impressed at how long he could stay under the water, it was as if he had gills. Rolling off of the side of the ship Ivy teetered back into the cabin as Jack confronted his crew, she pulled up her shirt to look at her bruises touching them she winced and hissed, laughing after, it didn’t half hurt but she kind of liked them, to show everyone that she could take the pain. Keeping her shirt tied up Ivy walked down into the kitchen and swerved between old women and pulled out some bread and swallowed her pride a little and decided to make Jack a sandwich. Not used to doing any kind of culinary work didn’t do a half bad job. Bringing it up to the deck she slipped back into the cabin and placed it onto his deck, resuming her place on the side of the ship sunning herself in silence, watching the sailors, eyeing them up almost. She looked up to Alistair as well, doing the same to him. She didn’t mind most of the men, she couldn’t stand Xander in any sense and Jack, she was conflicted. He was possibly one of the most attractive men she had seen, and an heir about him was alluring but she still had a sense of resentment towards him. Laying on her back Ivy let out a sigh with a small smile.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 am

Jack walked back in his cabin after a while only to be confronted by a sandwhich. He fgrinned, looking down at it knowing exactly who had made it. He sat down and began to eat. Jack didn't exactly need to eat, but he enjoyed it all the same, the saltier the better, and the meat in the sandwhich was defianetly salty. He enjoyed it, smiling. He began to think that he could train her into doing things like that for him as Mary and countless women before her had done, like Olivia... he pushed the thought out of his head, only feeling resentment toward Ivy for being related to such an act of betrayal. The blonde hair only reminded him more of her. He unlocked the drawer and pulled out the dye, walking back out onto deck, the water on his body and dripping off his hair reflecting the mid-day sun. He spotted her almost instantly, eyeing up the men on his ship. It made him even more angry. Dropping the box at her feet, he stared down at her. 'You're destracting my men from what they're doing. Unless you want to go below deck with all the other useless whores then I suggest you stop.' when The Captain suggested something it really wasn't up for debating, and he cirtainly wasn't going to be made a fool of infront of his crew. 'Xander!' he shouted, still glaring down at Ivy, the boy ran over. 'Who put those bruises there?' he said, his voice theratening. 'I did UJ.' The captains head titled to the side slightly, a dangerous signal. He span around and took Xander by the neck, crushing it. 'What was that boy? You wan;t to say that again?!' He scratched against The captain's hand trying to relieve his grip 'Y...yes...Cap...ta..in..' he hissed The captain dropped him to the floor. 'You lay a hand on her again and I'll kill you.' Alex looked up to his uncle in shock 'Y...you wouldn't kill me...' The captain laugh 'You'd better hope so boy.' he turned to Ivy, offering her a hand 'Get up.' he turned back to Xander, pulling Ivy into him and holding her around the neck with his arm 'That's how you treat a woman, you gotta treat her nice.' he ran his tounge up her neck, the mood was tense, Jack was dangerous when in that kind of mood. 'GET BACK TO WORK.' he shouted, re-animating everyone. He forced Ivy back to his cabin, sitting her down. 'You want you're hair dyed?' he questioned 'Then sit still.' He had a bowl of warm-water on his desk, and a few towels. 'You're gonna get it on your shirt if you dont take it of.' he was loosing patience. 'Take it off.' he gave her a towel, his hands heavy and he pulled back her head into the water. He sat her there for a while, standing and going to get Danny to dye her hair for her. He took over from Alistair on the helm, stairing straight forward.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 am

'Get up.’ Ivy wasn’t too bothered; she rather enjoyed watching Jack shake some sense into Xander for a change “Yes sir!” She took his hand, surprised at how strong he was, Jack had muscle but he was certainly stronger than he looked with an arm around her neck Ivy began to feel nervous, a little un easy 'That's how you treat a woman, you gotta treat her nice.' She felt his tongue slide along her neck and shuddered, she didn’t like being made to look like some floozy to be taken advantage of but still she stood there, not wanting to be beaten any more than she already had been. With his arm still around her she walked back into the cabin and sat where she was told, scowling; not used to being told what to do, but she wanted the hair dye and decided to shut up and do what he said. “Fine.” Pulling her top up off of her Ivy sat in her pair of shorts waiting for Danny. Danny was used to seeing Ivy half naked and made nothing of it; he sat beside her, Ivy could do her hair by herself, or the majority of it. It didn’t take long, standing she looked in the mirror with a smug grin; Ivy was back, in her full glory. Her Image was everything to her, if she looked good, Ivy felt good, powerful and independent. Putting an arm around Danny, she whispered “I’m getting out of here, just you watch me, probably not tomorrow but soon.” Danny looked over to her, slightly shocked and confused but he didn’t question it he knew this wasn’t Ivy’s preferred lifestyle, Danny was good at adapting but Ivy was stubborn, she would need a reason for staying, of which she had little.

Air drying her hair Ivy dressed again into a black shirt and pale blue tee-shirt, even in the heat Ivy insisted on wearing a slightly heeled pair of shoes, it was a habit that wasn’t going to go away any time soon; showing off her legs. Pushing her hair back Ivy walked out of the cabin and sat behind the helm, looking over the water, she hadn’t seen another ship since they had gotten onto the ship, there were some heavy clouds coming in and what looked like a hip in the distance, but the glare off of the water made it difficult to tell for the first part she ignored Jack for rough handling her a bit but was quickly beginning to bore herself.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

The Captain looked out toward the sea, he had felt the presence of the other ship way before it was visable. In a storm was the best time to make an attack. He held the helm, he hadn't done in a long time, he found that it bored him now, not like it used to before. After having a self-dependant boat, being a Captain again was different. He looked out onto the distant ship, recognising it as probably another English voyager. Sometimes they looked for him, hunted him down and tried to kill him. That was always a good laugh. 'Has anyone had experience with a helm before? I need a skilled helmsman...' one man looked over, stopped what he was doing and came forward 'I have been Helmsman on many ships.' The captain moved aside for the man as he took over the steering. 'Alright men!' Jack shouted 'We have an English voyager heading our way, what's say we give them a bit of a surprise?' all the men jeered, getting out their swords, knives and various other weapons. Xander grinned, pulling out his handgun. He was surprisingly good in a fight, not skilled, but quick and relentless, like his mother. Alistair had his English sword, one he favoured. Jack looked around for Ivy, he was well aware that if it came to a fight, she would be the first one they'd go after. He didn't want her to be killed by anyone else but him. 'Ivy!' he called to her, stopping when he saw her hair 'It looks good. Listen, we're most likely going to be involved in some kind of fight, you need to stay out of the way, below decks or lock yourself with Danny in my cabin, I don't want you out here.' he sounded forceful, but soon enough the other ship was close. 'What do you want!?' a voice called through the mist from the other ship. They were british alright, and obviously couldn't see his ship. Jack stood out on the bride, holding onto the ropes for the mainsail 'Well the thing is mate, my boys and I want anything valuable you're carrying.' the men from the other ship seemed to laugh at his comment through the fog. 'Well I'm afraid that's not going to happen good Sir.' Jack smiled to himself 'That's a shame mate, I was hoping I wouldn't have to kill you all today.' The ship sailed through the fog and suddenly the voyager was seen, a look of fear arose through the british men, first they saw the ship, which they recognised instantly. Then they saw the Captain, who was enough to scare anyone with the bloodthirsty lok in his eye. If that wasn't enough, Leutenant Smith was beside him.

Leutenant Alistair Smith was known by his bretallion to have appeared out of nowhere with no record of birth or christening. He served the navy well for many years, finally being in charge of over 100 men. One day however, those 100 men didn't return, the few survivers that washed up on liverpool docks said that their Leutenant had acted as if posessed, he riled up his men in a speech against the workings of their government and killed anyone who wouldn't obey him, which included over 40 men, no ships were spared, only one missing along with its crew. Nothing was ever heard of them again. The myth, even in the modern days, scared sailors half to death.

The captain looked along the line of men as their ships circled eachother, they were ready to fight, setting about arming the ship and searching for weapons. Xander looked down the line of men, smiling and withdrawing his gun 'I'm joining the navy.' he muttered, Alistair looked over and glared at him as if to tell him that he wasn't. The Captain glared at them on one last time 'I've had enough of waiting. BOARD THEM!' There was a flurry of panic as men swung from ship to ship. Jack was soon amongst the men, slicing them open like butter, taking on twelve at a time and still coming up ontop. Xander never did like the art of swordfighting, he freeran whenever he could be bothered and was skilled in streetfighting and quick gunshot kills. Alistair matched the eloquency of the British navy, being skilled in the arts.
Men were bleeding over the dark wood, screaming for their wives and mothers. Jack kept on killing, there were more men than he had anticipated. Suddenly, from across the deck, he spotted a flash of red. Shock, fear and annoyance appeared on Jack's face as he called out for her. She was being attacked fashter than she could retaliate. He attacked his vway viciously through the men to where she was, running the man that was attacking her through the chest with his silver blade, killing him instantly. 'I told you to stay in the cabin!' he called, back to hers, fighting off the men. 'Well stay with me, we'll fight them off better together.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 am

“Back into the cabin?” Ivy nearly exclaimed, she didn’t want to miss a fight; she never had in England, always one to start a brawl equally always the one to end them too. But reluctantly she walked towards the cabin doors taking Danny by the ear with a smirk. “Come one slag, orders are orders.” Danny rolled his eyes “Don’t be so cold.” Ivy laughed, “Seriously?” She locked the door sat in Jack’s chair. Danny sat on the bed “Well yeah, I never ridiculed your sexual escapades.” Ivy put her feet up “You’re whining, it’s boring, grow up.” The pair laughed off the pretend tension, both quietened by the sound of Jack’s cry to board the other ship, Ivy knew what was happening and the pair ran to look at the small window that looked out onto the deck of Jack’s ship, they could see the men boarding the other ship starting a very blood thirsty battle. “They’re bloody well pirates!” Danny gasped, almost in horror. Ivy laughed, excited by the action. “What? Well what did you think they were, Brownies offering them some sugar cookies or something? A big ship with swords and giants for men and you could put one and one together?” Ivy Laughed a little. “And I am not allowed to mock you? Not even a little bit? Oh Danny...Danny, Danny...” Danny sat back on the bed as Ivy continued to watch, thrilled watching the three higher ranks fighting alongside their men. They were brilliant, it almost looked choreographed. Ivy’s finger’s twitched to get involved; they were all wielding swords except for the few with guns including Xander. “I wonder if I could hit Xander accidentally...” Danny stood up. “What do you mean? You’re not going out there besides you can’t use anything; Jack’s swords are locked away.” Ivy ignored him going down beside the bed and rifling though the jeans she had been wearing the day she had been kidnapped. Standing she produced one Bench-made 42. Butterfly knife, Danny’s eyes nearly popping from his head “You told me you got rid of that!” Ivy laughed. “Really!?!” Danny nodded frantically itching to take it from her. “Yeah, you promised after the police took you in for cutting up that guy’s arm for not letting drink his larger.” Ivy shrugged. “I was thirsty...”

Ivy walked to the door, Danny right behind her “You’re not going out there, you’ll get raped, murdered or sold to the Chinese! Ivy please....” He whined, having no affect on Ivy’s judgement, watching her leave Danny re locked the door, wanting to stay safe himself. Ivy ran across the deck and watched for a little bit before building enough excitement to take the jump on the rope to go over, her red hair made her instantly recognisable to the British men who seemed to have no problem fighting a woman. Ivy flipped open her knife and was quick to injure and disfigure the men, she was skilled with the butterfly knife, having fun with it. However the men she was fighting were stronger and bigger she managed to floor quite a few but they were coming in faster than she had anticipated. The knife had been temporarily replaced for a sword from one of the dead men, being able to get more power behind it. She suddenly saw a silver sword burst through the chest of her most recent attacker “Yeah?” now back to back with Jack they began to fight off the other men.Sure thing! Not going to turn down a team effort Ivy had returned to her knife as Jack seemed to cut through most of the men with very little effort. He was far more talented with a sword than she was with her knife, it almost raised suspicions but she couldn’t question anything now, being covered blood she was getting too much enjoyment from the men falling and crying.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 am

The cold rain slapped against the blood-stained boards of the English voyager. Thunder rolled in the distance as cracks of lightning lit up the grey sky. Hollow footsteps echoed dully over the wood as The Captain paced infront of twelve trembling and sodden men. Lightning joined the sky and the sea behind them, lighting up The Captain's face. His hair had clung to his face, the chilled water curling down his skin and dripping down onto his chest. His white shirt, now red with the stains of innocent blood, was sticking to his chest. He gripped his sword in his trembling hand, the silver of it tainted. His stare was coal black as he assessed the men before him. Most of them were mearley boys, pleading for their lives, willing to do anything rather than die. Strange and alluring shadows cast upon The Captain's face as he stopped infront of one young man, suddenly bending down to peer at him. The boy jumped at the sudden unwanted interest. He shook asif the cold were chilling him to the bone, The Captain cocked his head 'why do you shake boy?' his voice was rough, threatening even with a simple question. 'I...I'm scared...' The rain pounded down harder on their heads, the rotting corpses of the recently dead piled atop eachother, like dead dogs in the streets. 'Of death? Are you scared to die boy?' The boy trembled even more, taking a shaky breath into his acheing lungs, not looking the man that he'd been so forwarned about in the eye. 'Y...yes sir...' The Captain stood, his cold calous laugh loud over the distant thunder. 'You did the right thing boy. Your lives are too precious to be wasted on this meagre ship. Will you join me? Or do you wish to beg for your freedom?' the prisoner said nothing, rocking backward and forward, hugging his knees into his chest. 'No answer?' he paused, lisfting his sword up to his face and running a finger along the blade 'such a shame.' The boy's scream echoed across the thick air.

'Are you alright Xander?' Alistair looked down at his boy, the sun streaming in his eyes. 'Yeah I'm fine, some bastard just elbowed me in the eye is all.' the son was pressing his bruised eye tenderly. 'What about your arm?' 'I said I'm fine Da... Alistair...' he caught himself before he could say any more. His arm was bandaged up after it was sliced open by an englishman. The sun was blazing hot on the backs of the remaining men, a fight always seperated the men from the boys so to speak. The helmsman turned out to be useful, Alistair no longer needed to steer when Jack wasn't in the mood for it, and Jack no longer needed to do anything but count the spoils of his pirating. He was in his cabin, yet again, this time cleaning his swords relentlessly, trying to etch the blood from the intricate patterns engraved in them.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:01 am

Danny came up from below deck seeing Xander’s arm and ran over to him. “Oh no! They got you!” next he noticed Xander’s eye “Bloody hell... are you okay?” Danny pouted. “Can I get you anything? Gosh you’re really brave and strong...”

Ivy had been thankful of the rain, she had not cared for the blood-stained clothes, throwing them overboard, but the rain had cleared the blood from her hands and face. She lay on Jack’s bed eyes closed in silence. She had never fought before, not like that. Always one to start a fistfight in England and on the occasion mug a passerby; not for the money, she robbed them clean, ran around the corner and threw the money at some old dear. No she never needed money it was for a thrill, for the feeling of power and dominance that she always seemed to crave. Ivy was tired, it was a mix of the fighting, the sea air and not being able to sleep, she could close her eyes but her head wouldn’t stop buzzing, even now she couldn’t let go of being awake, the slightest sound setting her off; the lull of a gentle wave, a command bellowed outside of the cabin or even the clink of whatever Jack had taken from the English voyager. Turning onto her back Ivy opened her eyes to look at the ceiling, she had hit a mental wall, nothing on the ship seemed worth her interest. To most girls the amount of jewellery and gold could cause a fit but it didn’t please Ivy, it was an impressive amount but she’d seen gold and jewels before, they all looked the same. “You never gave me that tour of your ship.” She mumbled, closing her eyes again, lacking the energy or motivation to sit up.

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:43 am

Jack lay next to Ivy, his eyes closed, his shirt stripped from him, blood crusted in his hair, a closing wound on his arm, he hadn't the care to heal it quickly, nor the energy in the musty heat that came after a storm. He reathed deeply, the rush of the air through his dead lungs like the dull beat of a drum to him. He could stop the motion and never do it again but he was so used to it. The moon controled his blood, pulling it around his body and restoring it back in his system. Jack had a long lasting love for Selene, the goddess of the moon. She was like a mother to him, always taking care of him and loving him deeply like a mother would. He was thinking about her when Ivy spoke “You never gave me that tour of your ship.” it was the first time they had spoken since the taking of the ship and cirtainly the first time she had taken any interest in him or the Black heart. He and her both knew however that it was just a sentance, she meant nothing behind it, they were both drained of energy. 'We fought well together.' he muttered, exhailing 'I would teach you better if I thought you needed it. All you need is someone covering your back.' he said it lacadasically, asif he meant nothing of it, he however was quite impressed by her guts. He had never once met a woman bah his sister that could kil as well as that. Admittedly she needed some help, but she was using a short blade afterall. Jack would never admit it, but he found her almost appealing whilst covered in blood. His shirt was removed in the heat, he wore cut-off jeans just above his knees, a black rosary and cross around his neck.

'What would you be doing at home that you can't do here?' he muttered, thinking about her wellbeing. He was in a caring mood, the sea was guiding the ship through the waves like it was silk, gently breaking wombing against the bow. He had healed her when she slept, he didn't want her acheing from minor cuts and bruises. She could never know it was him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 am

'What would you be doing at home that you can't do here?' Ivy tilted her head to the side, looking to Jack. “Hmmm,” She thought. Of course there was so much she could be doing back in England that was being hindered by being on a ship but she didn’t want to seem too ungrateful, she had just seen Jack kill men without hesitation. Turning to lay on her front Ivy faced Jack, her red hair falling across her face, though she didn’t move it out of the way. “Well, I could be sat in my garden, drinking sherry for one thing. By the wya... very tall hedge in my gardens, at least four times the size of me? Yeah, leaning against it drinking sherry, hiding from my father – trying to get me a job or something. I don’t know, friends...parties...hah.” She laughed a little, closing her eyes, still not being able to sleep. “My life is just one big party...” She laughed. Even now she would still rather going back to job dodging, drinking and messing around, her friends were growing up, but Ivy didn’t plan on doing anything like that for a long time. Her birthday was soon but she wasn’t going to mention it, the one type of party she hated was birthday parties- celebrating being one year closer to death wasn’t really her cup of tea.

“Who are you anyway?” She wasn’t sure where the question came from but it popped out. “I don’t anyone who lives on a ship like a pirate, I thought pirates were just kid’s stories...” she looked over to Jack “That is what you are? Well kind of?” She shrugged her shoulders closing her eyes again. “Don’t you have a home to go to?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 am

Jack smiled whilst listening to her, his head laid back and his eyes still closed. 'Yeah I used to have parties too when I was young...' on thinking over this statement, Jack would probably kick himself. He still looked young. He thought back to all the parties that he used to sneak out to behind his mother's back.

'Jaicos! Where were you last night?' the old woman looked down to her handsome son who was concentrating on fixing a broken fishing net 'I was in bed mother.' he said, a small grin on his face. 'I know very well you aren't in your bed young man, your father came for you in the morning and you were gone.' her sons face lit up deviously as he lauhged to himself. She sighed 'You were the masked young man that interrupted the bridal shower of Desmenia last night weren't you?' The young boy looked up to her 'Mother, I have no idea what you're talking about.'

“Who are you anyway?” Jack snapped back into reality 'Well, I'm Captain Jack Farrell of course.' “I don’t anyone who lives on a ship like a pirate, I thought pirates were just kid’s stories...” Jack laughed, sitting up to face her “That is what you are? Well kind of?” 'Well, actually, I'm a God.' he grinned enigmatically. “Don’t you have a home to go to?” he laughed again. 'You like my sister but you dont like me?' he said out of nowhere, thinking about her all of a sudden.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next