Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 8 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 am

Nevaeh looked up to Theanos as he spoke of his perdicament in her own shoes, he was right, it must hurt more than anything than she could imagine, she couldnt ever think of Locien or Haldir or even the twins doing something so horific as he was describing. Standing from where slumped Nevaeh felt odd, she was never good around people crying , she hardly cried herself but seeing Theen so vulnerable mentally upset her. She couldnt think why though. As the rain came down she didnt mind getting wet, she would deffinatly haveto make some sort of tent or hammock for Elayahi, she couldnt sleep in the mud like Alyan but she was unsure if she would be able to get in the hammock, seeing as they are attacked to the trees.

Watching Theanos a little more Nevaeh walked to the other side of the clearing and walked back to Theen, first slowly then at an increasing speed until she was a few feet away where she vaulted onto Theanos, knockinghim to the ground. Laying ontop of him Nevaeh whispered into his ear, hugging him " She is back, safe, we will sort this out, I'm with you until the end."
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 8 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 am

Theanos was shocked at what Nevaeh had just done. His pulse was racing, his heart beating out of his chest, his mind was blank and all he could see was her, her hair was wet, falling on his face, her eyes were large, staring down at him...

Theanos grabbed the back of her head and pulled it into him, kissing her pasionately. She was cold, very cold against his skin. His eyes were still streaming with tears, but yet again his mind was blank. She was amazing, the only thing he could think about was her. She understood him, he could see it when she looked at him. He didnt care what everyone else could think, he didnt care what she was, the only thing he cared about was her, in that exact moment, under the cloud filled sky, the rain pouring on them both.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:15 am

Nevaeh loked down at Theen with a small smile in her eyes, her eyes were wide and dilated; totally focused on Theanos himself. Closing her eyes as he pulled her down Nevaeh was still a little taken aack by the kiss, it was her first real kiss, the kiss that meant the most to her. Pulling away gently Nevahe brushed her damp hair from her face and leant back into him, kissing him soflty, one hand running thrugh his thick dark hair.

Alyan had his arm around Elayahi as they walked around the perimeter, not venturing too far into the woods. Alyan felt allot sornger when he was protecting something as delicate as Elayahi. Turning to her he smiled " Shall we go back?" Elayahi led the way and peered through the bushes and paused for a second, her head tilting slightly Aww... turning back to Alyan she smiled "lets leave them, they are trying to set up...tents."
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 am

Theanos rolled over, with Nevaeh still under him and kissed her some more. He had had many other lycan women before, but this as differant to that, she was differant to them. Lycans were vicious, tough and purposeful. She was delicate, he could crush her neck with his hands, she was gentle, unpredictable. His knees were inbetween hers. In a way, the new experience was completely otherworldy, on the other hand, he was thinking, thinking about being gentle, as it wasnt the Lycan's nature. He restraining himself so much, not wanting to hurt her. He sat up and looked away, 'I dont want to hurt you.' He whispered through the rain, leaving her laying in the mud, the rain falling on her face. He had no idea what to do. She was so beautiful but. He made an outraged growl that echoed off of the trees. Jumping up, he turned his back to her holding his face in his hands again, stifling confused and fustrated tears. He knew what he was like, if he really let go, he couldnt do it to her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 am

Nevaeh lay back in the mud, not caring for her clothes, they didnt bother her right now. This was the highest she had ever felt in her life, so free, so liberated. Rain pouring down onto her fragile figure she let out a heavy breath feeling the small droplets roll down her exposed skin. Her feeling were all over the place, Nevaeh was unsure what she rely felt, on one hand she felt so inloe with Theanos she couldt bring words to describe it but then there was doubt, doubtt that there could be anymore than that kiss. He was right in his actions they were completely diffrent races. Nevaeh; a wood elf with a frame of glass making it effortless to move in the treetops making her very light and and her bones were easily broken whereas Theanos was near the opposite. Pushing herself up with her elbows Nevaeh looked up into the sky, blinking at the rain faling on her face.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:44 am

Theanos turned to her again, his eyes full with anguish, his morals torn apart. 'I dont know what to do... tell me what you want me to do...' He looked at her desperate for answers. 'What do I do...' The sky was pouring with rain, they were covered by the trees, however it was now raining hard, the water begining to filter through more vigorously. 'What do I do?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 am

Nevaeh looked up to Theanos with a pang of sadness tainting her eyes, she could see Theen was distressed and this made her distressed also. " I dont know do I?" Her voice vwavering " I just want you...to...follow your heart...be happy." Truning away from Theen hshe fought back tears herself, not sure what had come over herself. Sucsessfully keeping the tears in she tilted her neck to see her back and noticed how she was completely covered in mud "Great!" She shouted sarcastically and burst into tears. Head in her dainty hands.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:24 am

Theanos waited for her reply, seeing that she was on the brink of tears herself, he dropped to his knees, crawling toward her through the mud 'Nevaeh...' he called, getting over to her just as she burst into a fit of crying. He pulled her hands away from her face and placed a hand on her chin, tilting it upwards to face him. He then looked at her, stroking her hair back off her face with the other hand 'I need you.' he whispered in her ear, leaning into her a kissing her, holding her face with both hands. He kissed her gently at first, tears rolling down his face, not that you could distinguish it from the rain. He kissed her lips then, more passionately, hugging her into him. Suddenly, he bit her, gently on her neck. To him it was gentle, but still enough to draw blood on a fragile being like her. He licked it off, pressing his cheek against hers. 'I'm sorry...' he whispered, before doing it again only harder. He couldn't let go of who he was, he was a Lycan and there was nothing in the world that could change that. His sharp teeth drew blood every time, that beautiful taste of wood, rust and salt, and every time he would lick the blood away and then kiss where it had been, he looked at her again 'tell me to stop... tell me Nevaeh that you don't want this, that its hurting you and you want to stop...' he waited for the answer, but it never came.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 am

Nevaeh leant into Theanos, he made her feel so secure, especially whe she was in a state like this. As he kissed her, she returned the kiss, feeling a lot better about herself until he bit her gently, flinching slightly with the pain Nevaeh relaxed bakc into his arms, she loved him, she loved a lycan and hi bitin her wasnt going to stop her. Her neck was red an sore, little bruises around each toothmark . Looking up as he told her to tell him to stop Nevaeh just looked up at him with her slightly blood shot eyes, not replying to him. Instead Nevaeh took Theanos' hand and lay down on the sodden grass, she was tired again and coudnt fight it. As her head lay down she fell into a very deep sleep. Only to be awoke a few hours later by being heavily shaken by Alyan " What is that on your neck Nevaeh!?!" The bruises had come through violently, each tooth could near enough be seen.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 am

Theanos woke to Alyan grabbing him by the shirt and slamming him against a tree, screaming in his face. Theanos, his hearing not tuned in quite yet, looked at him through blurry eyes and just went 'What?' which seemed to make him more angry, Alyan was slamming him repeatedly up against the tree, pointing to Nevaeh and then slamming him again. Elayahi grabbed onto Alyan's arm, shouting at him to let go, He pushed her back until she was on the floor. Theanos was fully awake now 'What the hell are you doing!? Dont push my sister do you understand me?' Alyan bared his teeth at his now opponant 'Oh i'm sorry, but it seems that you were pushing my sister pretty hard last night. Have you seen what you've done to her to Dog!?' Theanos looked at him, rather bemused 'What?' Alyan pushed him back again 'you heard me, dont act stupid.' Theanos pushed him back 'Well stop being stupid then, what the hell are you accusing me of?' Alyan pushed him back again 'Oh i think you know.' 'oh do i, how about you tell me. huh?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

Half asleep Nevaeh turned back over in the sodden grass, it was still too early for her to be awake and besides there was nothing for her to get up for seeing as she as convinces Alyan’s exasperated voices was dreamt up by her warped imagination. It wasn’t until Alyan really began to scream that she bolted up. “What’s going on?” She mumbled to the three. Alyan screamed at her but Nevaeh didn’t catch it. Turning to Elayahi she looked puzzled. “Last night, Theanos, kind of left more than his mark on you...” Trying to look at her own throat Nevaeh raised an eyebrow and walked over to the pair and went up on her tiptoes grabbing both of their hair and twisting it up. This defiantly had an effect On Alyan a s he cursed down to Nevaeh and pushed her away. Pissing Nevaeh off she jumped on him and tackled him to the ground “ Stop it stop it stop it!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Theanos yelped in surprise at the sharp pain Nevaeh had caused him at the back of his head He pulled back away from her as she lept onto her older brother. He started backing off, hoping that nobody noticed... unfortunately they did 'Get back here Theo!' screamed Elayhi in a shrill voice. 'crap.' he muttered, still backing off 'No... Theanos... DON'T' without thought of consequence Theanos made a break for it, snaking in between trees and over shrubbery. One thing he didn't think, was that Elayahi would come after him. He soon heard her footsteps, lighter than his but nonetheless just as loud. She was lighter than him, so probably a better runner, he was right. Elayahi came up behind him and grabbed a tail off of him shirt, causing him to fall forwards onto his face, his sister seizing the chance and punching on him 'Right. What the hell is going on?' she shouted sitting on top of him and beginning to pummel his with her fists 'stupid stupid stupid stupid!' she screamed whilst doing so. 'ow... hay HAY! Elle! Get off!' he said, irritated. With a heave he rolled her over, pinioning her wrists against the ground 'are you going to stop?' he shouted 'no! Gerroff me!' she thrashed around under him, but he was too heavy 'Give up? Or I'll spit on you!' Elayahi looked up at him, glaring so hard you would have thought he was a mortal enemy 'you wouldn't.' Theanos blew a bubble of spit in his mouth and winked at her 'Ew! Ewww get off me! No Theo No!' She thrashed around even more. Theanos swallowed the spit and laughed loudly. 'See!' he laughed 'See! no matter what you think I've done, I'm still your big brother and I can still tackle you to the ground!' Elayahi looked like she didn't appreciate the demonstration. Suddenly, all around them there was a rustling through the trees, about fifteen different looking animals jumped out at them, all wearing a band around one of their legs. Theanos immediately jumped up, dragging Elayahi with him. 'Shape shifters...' he whispered to her. One of them phased from a panther and stepped forward. 'you're coming with us.' luckily his bag was still on his back 'have you...' Theanos started, quickly cut off by what looked like their leader 'Yes. We have your elven friends too. now come.' The shape shifters closed in on them, guiding them through the wood. They came to a bridge which led upwards into the trees. Theanos stared at it warily, Elayahi grabbing onto his arm for dear life. 'The trees will hold you as long as we're with you.' The leader muttered again. As they were walking upwards, the rest of them phased back into their normal states, jabbing them in the ribs as they did so. They got on the main landing, and beheld a series of treetops laden with wooden houses and linked with bridges, they were led to the largest one, pushed inside some kind of amphitheatre. Theanos spotted Nevaeh and Alyan in the center, wrists tied behind their backs. Theanos ran over to them. 'What the hell is going on?' Alyan whispered. Theanos stood and turned to the crowd. 'Who is it that speaks for you?' he bellowed, his voice echoing around the room. One man stood. 'It is I my lord. We have heard of your travels and what you seek to do from the vixen clan to the east.' Theanos began to get very wary.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Nevaeh didn't notice Theen had ran for it with Elayahi up behind him. She was still on top of Alyan wrestling ferociously ,she was so angry bt with no idea why, she had no real reason to be. Alyan looked up to Nevaeh and with one slick movement, grabbed Nevaeh by the shoulders and flung her off of himself "Get off me! you should have known better! You of all our family should know better!" Grabbing Nevaeh reluctantly by the arm he kept her a foot away from him but Alyan's grip on his sisters wrist was like a vice. "We are here with lycans for a purpose yes! But we are not here to fraternise with them! I dont care what Theanos told you Nevaeh, they are no good do you hear me? No-.Damn-.Good!" Nevaeh writhed under his grasp and he near enough lectured her, shaking her arm Nevaeh growled lowly at his words "You would know all about fratenising! It's obvious for everyone to see Alyan, the way you look at Elayahi." He glared down at his younger sister "Slander. I look Nevaeh no man wouldnt! But I know the difference between and elf and a Lycan! I wouldnt dare, not now, think of your father, what he died for!" Snapping her arm back quickly and getting control of her wrist she took a step back ready to run back at him " What happened to father is different Alyan, you know that, you know those lycan's had orders to complete, we have elfs just the same!" The argument carried on back and forth, back and forth until the pair heard rustling in the trees and undergrowth around them . The two went back to back and looked out, Nevaeh took her small knife to hand, not that she was any good at using it. Bursting out of the trees and shrubs came at least twenty different animals, all at once, the pair were overthrown and vastly out numbered, only four came Nevaeh's way and grabbed her whereas the majority of the rest went towards Alyan, being larger and more muscular than the average male could be seen as a mix race from time to time. Woah woah woah! What is the problem here !?!" Getting no answer the pair grudgingly went with the Shape shifters, being tied up in a large amphitheatre. Seeing Theanos and Elayahi being forced in Nevaeh looked around her, trying to figure out what was going on.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Theanos looked around, there was no way he could fight them all off, even with the help of Nevaeh and Alyan, athough he wasnt sure on which side Alyan was on anymore. He glanced over to him and then back to their leader. A funny sort shape-shifters were, many people thought them and Lycans to be alike due to the similar powers, but they were sadly mistaken, shapeshifters were dark creatures, often two sided, sneaky, und unreliable, for this, Theanos decided to tell them nothing. 'I have no idea of whom you speak, I was born in Gorham, on an errand for my father i travel out here, with my slave.' Alyan shot a murderous glare at him 'And my half brother with his wife.' He pointed to Elayahi. The man raised an eyebrow. 'Do you not have the mark of a leader on your eye?' Theen raised his hand to his eye, the dried mud forming a circle around his eye. think of something quick 'Do you not see the mark of love below my brothers wife's eye? And the household mark of slavery below this elf.' He grabbed by Nevaeh by the arm and pulled her up 'What is your purpose upon capturing us? Loquor vel Metuo.' His face was hard toward their leader, he coul tell that he wasnt buying any of it, he knew exactly who he was, luckily he didnt seem to know of Elayahi. 'Loquor vel Metuo.' he bellowed, making members of the crowd jump. 'we have reason to believe that our serices are needed in the war against Graddeoan.' Theanos was still wary 'How can I trust you?' he muttered. The man stared him down solemn face 'They killed our children. Do you not wonder why we are without them in our company.' Theanos scanned the room, he was right, but still he couldnt trust them.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Nevaeh kept her head down and kept silent, as did Alyan. Nevaeh had only seen one other shape shifter before and that when they were ambushed in that Inn, not the best circumstance to see one in for the first time; so she was very wary of being surrounded by them. Most of Nevaeh's hair shrouded her face in shadows as she looked down to the floor; listening to Theanos' lies she couldnt help but smirk a little apposed to Alyan who gave him the face of death; or at least until he proposed the fact that he and Elayahi here wed. Being pulled to her feet by her arm Nevaeh growled faintly. 'Loquor vel Metuo.' Nevaeh had no idea what it meant, she never cared for the lycan language , but this probably wasn't the time to tell him to speak universal. As Theanos bellowed what sounded like an order, Nevaeh's head snapped up to see all the shape shifters watching the four of them, her black and blue bite marks now on display. Nevaeh too scanned the area to see that there were indeed no children in the audience, looking to Theen briefly she continued to stare outwards, warily.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:20 pm

'We were planning an attack. They found out about it, someone betrayed us, they came and killed our children as a warning.' Many of the bystanders were crying as if in remembrance. Theanos glared at their leader 'well if this is so, why did you capture us forcefully? Why not just tell us of your situation?' 'If anyone was watching, which do you think would look better on our part?' Theanos glared at their leader, his glare softening when he saw the sadness behind his eyes. He was telling the truth. 'I Shall converse with you. We shall stay a night. You will look after my people, you will say nothing of us after we have gone.' Their leader nodded, opening his hand towards a door to the right of the palladium. Theanos pulled Alyan up and proceeded to untie him whilst still walking to the door. He whispered in his ear, bending his arm back 'you thin I dont see what goes on between you and my sister. The princess? You keep quiet to Nevaeh and I wont snap your arms off right now.' He pushed him through the door and followed subsequently, It was a lavishly wooded room, decorated with all mannor of forestry. It must have been the chief's home. Thanos shut the door after the girl's came in, grabbing Nevaeh's arm and pulling her into him, untying her ropes too. 'I'm sorry about your neck...' he whispered, still grinning. 'If its any consolation, i think it looks good...' He kissed her neck and puled the rope off, going to talk with Elayahi. 'Look, sister I dont want you to tell anyone who you are okay?' She seemed to understand exactly what he said. The door burst open and the chief came in. 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.' He said, opening up with a commanding presence. Theanos nodded and walked into another back room, re-forming there, not wanting to do so infront of Nevaeh. The chief phased into a large eagle and back again, 'you truly are the prince of Graddeoan aren't you...' Theanos nodded, leading out of the room again in his normal form. 'Chief Larz.' He pronounced Theanos nodded again, pointing to his companions 'Alyan, a skilled worrior beyond any elven man tht I have ever seen. One to value and to respect.' He then pointed to Elayahi 'Ele underbred Lycan, skilled with words and the knowledge of the mind, aong with knowledge of the most wordly.' He then turned to Nevaeh 'Elven Archer Nevaeh, skilled tree-runner, faithful and trustworthy. and beautiful...' he mouthed silently toward her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Nevaeh followed reluctantly , not happy to the fact she was bound so tightly, rugging her wrists together she tried to loosen the rope a bit but only ended up with the raw friction burns on her arms, walking by Elayahi she smiled a little, partly out of relief that they were going be killed or have to kill anyone. Going through the door Nevaeh's eyes grew wide at the sight of such a marvelous room, even when she had guarded Nevaeh had never been allowed inside the palaces, that was a privilege and an honour. The room was very in tune with nature. Being puled back into Theanos Nevaeh smiled and didn't pull away, her fingers tingled with relief as he untied the restraints; clenching her fists then releasing them slowly. As his warm lips caressed her slightly sore neck, Nevaeh breathed out a gentle sigh and walked into the room where she preceded touch each fingertip with her thumb in turn and take in what was in the room, illustrious carvings and all sorts, even things she didn't recognise. When Theanos introduced her as an archer was when realisation hit her. Where was her bow? She must have left in the clearing. She couldnt leave it down there where anyone could get ahod of it, she mae the bow herself, wove its bow string herself. Nevaeh became overly figity and looked over to Alyan, he noted the worry in her eye and guessed it was her bow, it was always her bow if it wasnt around her. He mouthed over to her "We'll find it, dont worry."
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Theanos went off to converse with the leader, leaving the other three in the large room. Elayahi loked around. She turned to Nevaeh 'Do you want your bow back?' she asked, already knowing the answer. She peered around the room, aware of Alyan's eyes on her. She peered through the door that they had came through, there were two guards standing outside the door with rather threatening looking speares. She tapped one on the shoulder, he loked down to her, an eyebrow raised 'Um, excuse me, but my friend has lost her bow, she dropped it in the woods when you got her, would you be so awfully kind to go and find it for me?' The guard turned to her, elbowing his fried to do so aswell. Their eyes all over her 'well miss it depends what you'll give us if you do...' They laughed horsely. She motioned for one of them to come closer with her finger, he did and he whispered in his ear 'oh you cant imagine what i'll give you.' she pushed him away and licked her lip provocativly, turning around and going back in the room 'They'll go get it.' she grinned broadly. Apparently Alyan had been watching the whole thing, his face red with annoyance or anger. 'Whats up elfie? ' she teased, coming up behind him and grabbing his ears. 'can you hear better with these or are they just some kind of mutation? I like them, they're hot.' she let go of him and found a chair, lounging herself over it and feeding herself grapes.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Surprised that Elayahi could read her so well Nevaeh nodded to her even after she had turned away. Nevaeh stepped back to stand by Alyan and went from watching what Elayahi was doing to entice the guards and Alyan's contorted facial expressions. Laughing to herself Nevaeh walked t the back of the large room after thanking Elayahi. She came across a bookshelf, picking through the dusty, leather bound books Nevaeh at on the floor close to the door where Theanos had gone thRugh with the chief and flicked through the pages lazily trying to see if she could hear anything. Alyan called out to her " Isn't that eavesdropping?" Neveh replied " Haha very funny, no I'm just reading." Alyan laughed "But you're holding the book upside down?" Nevaeh locked up to him, so she was, and it was in another language Pushing the book back in she scowled "Kela..."
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:09 am

Theanos came out of the door, tripping over Nevaeh and smacking his elbow on the hard floor 'Screw you woman!' he shouted angrily, rubbing his elbow and pushing himself back up. They've promised us free usage of their training ground for as long as we need.' The chief of the settlement cleared his throat 'Could i suggest that if you want to train, you go down there now? You see, its empty right now.' Theanos nodded. He needed to teach Elayahi some close combatting and how to re-form, which was vitally important. They all made their way down to the training houses. They were empty, apart from a couple of guards holding an eliquently crafted bow and set of arrows. Nevaeh's to be precise. The men dropped the instruments on the floor and walked cockily over to Elayahi 'so, what do we get then miss?' the princess turned to Alyan and grabbed him by the arm, stroking it up and down 'Alyan, these men are bothering me...' Alyan raised an eyebrow in an oic wat u did thur way 'Are they now? Gentlemen?' Both of them apologised profusely and made a sharp exit. 'Ele?'

Theanos spent most of the afternoon trying to teach his sister to re-form, he tried angering her, but she was never quick to anger, he tried to attack her, but she just hit him back, he even tried coaxing her with meat, but she wasn't that much of a meat fan anyway not like he was. At the end of the day he gave up with her, sending her to learn close combat with her silver crafted daggers, taught by Alyan, she was giving him a run for his money too. Theanos went and sat next to Nevaeh. 'You know...' he coughed, trying to disguise a grin 'I could always teach you close combat.' he turned to look at her, raising his eyebrows in a euphemistic way.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 am

Nevaeh scowled at Theanos as he came tumbling over her, his fault for not looking where he was going. Standing up and walking back over to the front of the room she followed the other three to down the the training grounds, skidding forward to grab her bow and arrows, checking the bow for scratches or scuffs, seeing there was nothing major Neveh took a training area to herself with a set of targets in sight, she shot round after round of arrows, tiring easily of the task at hand Nevaeh collected up her arrows and sat down at the edge. Hearing Theen's footsteps she relaxed a little and nodded to him as he sat down. "Ahah, close combat? How close? I'm in."
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 am

Theanos laughed, running off in front of her and drawing out his sword. 'What are you going fight me with then prissy? your womanly charms?' He laughed, jumping from side to side, waving his word about a bit to warm him up. 'You can always grab a sword off of Alyan?' he laughed at her 'Come on then! lets see what you've got.' he ran into her, fake threateningly, up into her face and back again. He ran up to her, kissed her and ran back 'come on then! I'll ave you!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:56 am

Nevaeh stood up and realised she didn’t have anything that was really close combat and seeing the size of his sword she guessed it would chop her little knife in half. Returning the soft kiss she ran of to Alyan who was fumbling with the silver daggers, creeping up behind him Nevaeh unsheathed his sword as quickly as she could. Jumping back as Alyan turned round sharply Nevaeh laughed and ran back to where Theen was. Sword in hand she laughed “This is allot heavier than any bow...” Running to Theanos she went at him with the blade, only to be deflected by his. Going at him one more time Nevaeh completely missed, sending the sword to the floor. Jumping back from Theen, slightly out of breath, Nevaeh held her wrist and watched the plumes of dust rise delicately into the early morning sun, “Argh! It’s too heavy!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 am

Theanos laughed loudly, ducking behind Nevaeh and tapping her shoulder, only to move when she turned around, pulling her hair before she had time to swing the sword around. Finally getting tires and overwhelmed with the humor of it all Theen fell to the ground in hysterics, grasping his stomach and crying. His laugh was obnoxiously loud, but also very contagious, as soon as he started laughing, his sister joined in, her laugh quite the more softer. Alyan also smirked, chuckling to himself at his sister's misfortunes. The sword was much too heavy for her and she wasn't as quick on land during battle as Theanos. He sat up, trying to compose himself, only to see her face and collapse into laughter once more.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 am

Nevaeh twisted her wrist around, she didn’t like the feel f a sword, she preferred to fight from afar anyway. “Stop it....” Nevaeh looked around to see Elayahi and Alyan joining in, now blushing violently she stood over Theanos with a raised eyebrow. Watching him fall back with explosive uncontrollable fits of laugher Nevaeh scowled and reached behind her back. Pulling out an arrow Nevaeh forced it into the flesh behind his right knee, leaning down to him she hissed and bared her teeth to Theanos. “ Like that?!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum