Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 7 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 am

Theanos sighed and lent back, his hands behind his head and his eyes closed 'good. I haven't hunted in a while, and i don't want to get rusty.' She would be freezing he thought, like last time. Maybe Alyan would have some clothes for her, but probably not, and he certainly couldnt expect Elayahi to give up any of her clothes. Suddenly he had a thought, sitting up quickly 'Oh... I have something for you...' he stood up excitedly 'Stay here...' leaping up the stairs in a few bounds he ran into Haldir's room where his bag was, grabbed it and ran back down the stairs again, nearly tripping on his sisters bag on the way. He was digging around in his bag until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a finely crafted silver and leather arm guard and a long sleeved woven shirt of his, made especially for winter and lined with angora wool. He held it up to her 'Okay so its going to be a bit big, but at least it'll keep you warm, and you could tie it with a belt or something...' he threw both items at her 'and i don't think I'm the best with a bow, so you'd better have this.' he smiled at her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 7 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Rosé Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Nevaeh stood in the living room and looked up the stairs curiously, what was he off to get? Walking back into the centre of the room she wondered if this would be the last time she saw her mother. She knew she would see all of her family again but she guessed that they would be confronted by some adversary and knew she wasn’t very good in a close range fight. Shaking off her pessimisms she smiled to Theen as he came down from upstairs with the peculiar items. She was thrilled with the arm guard; she hadn’t used one in a long time but knew it would come in handy out in the slightly intimidating wilderness. And as for the Jumper she threw it straight on and smiled, it was so warm, she couldn’t really remember a time she had felt so warm without being right next to a fire. “Wow!” She hugged herself in the shirt “Thanks!” And hugged Theen, but then realised what she had done and released him quickly and looked a little flushed “I will go and see... how they are packing!” And bolted up the stairs.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 am

Theanos stood with his arms open, take quite a back as she huged him. When she left, he was still standing there, shocked. If only his father could see him now. He picked up his mask which had been kicked under a chair and ntugged at the sliced strap, it pulled off in his hands. 'Crap...' he muttered. It was true that he hated wearing the damn thing, no matter how beautiful it was, it was still restricting, and hot. He would have to find some other way of concealing his identity.

Theanos' bag was a ting of wonder. It could fit more things inside than a large trunk, whilststill remaining light and small. It was weaved by faeries. His mother, Andraisgloch was raised by them after her family were killed by humans.

Theen rummaged around in his bag for something to cover his face. His cloak he planned on leaving for Haldir, people would begin to recognise him by it, and thts the least he wanted. He pulled out a peice of cloth, it wasn't small, but dirty. He folded it in half into a triangle and wrapped it around his nose and mouth. Alyan came down at that moment 'Theen, Elayahi wants to get some fabrics before we go, there's a house just down the way we could stop off and get some from.' Theen stood, 'I dont think so. If we're going to leave, then we have to go now.' Alyan paused 'But, she insists...' Theen laughed 'I dont want to. ask her what she wants it for.' At that moment the accused walked down the stairs 'Clothes. We'll have to change them every few weeks so we dont get recognised. And also you cant wear armour all the time. The temperature is rising day to day.' He couldnt argue with her logic, he never could and supposed that he never would be able to. He looked at his sister's clothes. They were finely crafted from silk and leather and cottons and golden thread. He could hardly argue when she made them that well. 'Fine.' he shouted 'Fine whatever. We'll get some material as long as we leave now' He was getting a bad feeling and he knew that his sister felt it too. lLycans had a sixth sense for danger, their hightened senses could taste it in the air. Theanos ran to the botton of the stairs 'Nevaeh. We're Leaving... NOW.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Nevaeh stood at the top of the stairs, her heart racing, just from touching him. What was happening to her? Leaning against one of the walls she jumped out of her skin when Voronwe came up to her side “So, is that dog you bitch hmm?” He laughed at his own remark “Your man? If you could call him a man...” He walked down the stairs shaking his head dramatically “Tut tut tut, what would daddy think Nevvy?” Hissing at him she looked out of a window onto the garden and smiled, she was going to be back out onto the road but only then did it hit her. What would her father say? Nevaeh, his only daughter had been travelling with a Lycan and now his eldest son was to join her? Time for change, father. She thought to herself, grabbing her bag and flying down the stairs. “ All set!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Theanos left a note for Haldir ontop of his cloak and mask, leaving them for him. They left into the warm dying light and split off, Elayahi and Alyan to the fabric store and Theanos dragging Nevaeh into the safety of the forest. The other two soon caught up. They walked for what seemed like days until they finally came upon a clearing deep into the forest. It was pitch black, but earlier Theanos and Alyan had torn material off their shirts and tied them onto sticks, dousing them in peat and burning them for use as torches. The camp was set, a fire in the middle. Theanos was on edge, sitting and talking with Alyan around the fire. He had no idea where the girls were but he suspected that Elayahi was in her tent. 'So. Arent you hungry?' Alyan was toasting some kind of kelp on a stick, it was only then that Theanos actually realised how hungry he was. 'Yea, actually i am. I'll go later.' 'Ahh, mud everywhere, this is bad man.' Theanos looked at him, confused 'Well, we'll leave footprints wont we?' Theanos nodded, turning to look into the fire. He looked at the mud and scooped mud onto two of his fingers. 'Hay, come here.' He said to his opposite, who leant forward over the fire. Theanos drew two parallel stripes under Alyans left eye and then a dot at the end of the lower one with the mud. 'There. Now you're a part of the clan.' Alyan's eyes lit up 'thats a good idea...' he grabbed some mud too 'Your turn.' the man drew an almost perfect circle around Theanos' left eye. 'Man, that's cool.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:38 am

Nevaeh followed Theanos into the forest, thankful of his shirt as the temperature soon plummeted with the sun disappearing over the far over the Elear Mountain ranges far to the west of them Nevaeh’s ears pricked up to the sound of fast running water, these lands were well known for their hot springs and decided if the water was shallow enough for her she would venture off that way once camp was set up. She hadn’t washed since she had run away with Theanos, though it took allot for elves to get dirty Nevaeh still felt the need if there was a spring around.
Helping where she could, Nevaeh teetered into one of the tents and decided that she was going to sleep outside by the fire, she felt claustrophobic inside and the feeling that she would become trapped if she slept in there overwhelmed her. Crawling back out Alyan was with Theen and she couldn’t see Elayahi anywhere. Alyan turned to Nevaeh, pretending to not realised the mud on his face “Manke naa lle autien?” he looked at her as Nevaeh walked to the edge of a clearing who just turned back to her brother and laughed “Auta miqula orqu” and stepped on a tree brand and flung herself into the shadowed leaves and off to the spring. Looking down onto the running water that seemed to be falling down from a waterfall. Jumping off one of the tree’s branches she looked at the water and put her hand in. It was warm.
“Yallume” She sighed happily as she took off her clothes and set her bow down on the bank, stepping into the warm shallow water she waded down to the water fall where she let the water relax her tensed up muscles, but before she could let out a sigh of relief she hear something in the shrubs not too far from her. It was too loud to be the camp, callout out she scowled “Alyan! Tampa Tanya!”

((Ooc: " Where are you going?"
"Go kiss an orc"
"At last!"
" Alyan! Stop that!" :/Ooc))
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am

Alyan had gone off to find out where Elayahi had gone, he wanted to show her the mud markings too. Theanos didnt mind. Infact it was good that she was checked on, he didnt want her getting lost or something. After a while, Theanos looked around. All the travelling he had done, and nothing to show for it apart form a couple of related elves. He sighed 'Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus' He pushed himself up from the ground 'I am hungry.' he laughed as his stomach made an odd growling sound. He trekked off, away form the camp until he was sure nobody was around. There, he took off all of his clothes, not wanting them to rip. He couldnt spare another set, he was wearing thin already. He folded them up on the floor before re-forming. He opened his eyes, having new found sight. Man it felt good to be back in his natural form. His ears were picking up unusual sounds near by. He ran, leaping over small streams and dodging trees, he felt alive. He was close already, he could smell water, and elf. Was there an elven village nearby? It was a sickly smell of honey, treesap and splintered wood. There was also another smell, one he was tracking. One of musk and fear. Theanos relished the idea of the deer meat. Raw and fresh. He trotted downwind from the animal, but in a sudden change of events, the wind changed, it sensed him and began to move, wrustling the shrubs. Theanos heard a strange language in a familiar voice “Alyan! Tampa Tanya!” It sounded like Nevaeh, and she sounded pissed off. He had two choices, catch the deer and show nevaeh his true form, or let the food go and see what was wrong with Nevaeh. He chose the latter, re-forming and standing up 'Sorry. Its me. I was going after that deer over there but your shouting scared it off.' He said, rather irritated that his kill had gotten away. He was about to make his way over to Nevaeh when he realised her currant situation. He didnt suppose that she was wearing anything under that water. He blushed 'Ah... eh... sorry I'll just...' he looked down to his feet, suddenly realising that he had taken off his clothes to reform 'AH CRAP.' he shouted, leaping to the floor in an over protective way, his head dissappearing benath the shrubbery.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 am

Nevaeh backed back into the waterfall, hissing slightly. Her bow was on the bank opposite her but she was sure she could lunge towards it quickly enough if needs be. Squinting to see if the person approaching was armed she heard Theanos’ voice, then him. Looking down to the water she blushed but couldn’t really move. “Uh, well....I gue...uhuh...” Looking up to Theen her eyes nearly popped from her skull as she realised he was naked. Turning to face the rocks she burst into fits of laughter at his reaction. Finishing up quickly she stood in the light of the moon getting back into her clothes. Setting her bow onto her back Nevaeh began to wander to camp again, an overwhelming since of embarrassment. But she still couldn’t stop laughing.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 am

Theanos didn't quite know what to do. He was laying on the floor in the +grass, completely naked. He heard Nevaeh's hysterics over the rush of water, and he heard them trailing away back towards camp. He sighed. 'Daymn.' he said humorously, his face still flushed, although it wasn't too noticeable under his dark skin. He stood and rubbed the back of his neck before re-forming and running back to where his clothes were. He put them back on and began walking into the camp. He heard raised voices, angry voices, and laughter. He ran in to see what was going on. Alyan was standing up and running around as if in pain, a cut of meat in his hand, whilst Elayahi was laughing hard, laying on the floor and gasping for breath. 'Lle wethrine amin!' Alyan bellowed. Of course Theanos hadn't a clue what he was saying 'Feuyaer!' He spat on the floor and wiped his hand across his mouth. 'Yulna! Yulna!' he spat again 'Mani naa tanya nat'?' he ran out from the clearing and into the forest spluttering. Theanos walked up to Elayahi and leaned over her. 'Okay, so what was that all about?' the girl sat up, still chuckling slightly. 'It turns out that... elves hate meat.' Theanos grinned 'yea, well i don't, pass me some of that.' Elayahi threw some of the still blooded meat to him. It was still warm. Theanos tore into it. 'mm. what is this? Boar?' Elayahi nodded. 'mm. s'good' He sat on the log opposite her 'so what were you doing earlier then?' he asked his younger sister, who looked up to him with wide eyes. 'Oh. I was making some clothes for you. I'll get them from our tent.' She stood and walked toward the newly aquired tent. They now had two. It turns out Elayahi had brought one with her anyway, which was now designated 'woman camp' by Alyan, who would be sharing the other tent with Theanos. 'Here.' she said, pushing her way out of the entrance to the tent, one hand carrying a bunch of folded items. She sat them down on his lap and went to sit opposite him again. He picked up the items and stood with them 'I'll go put them on.' he turned away from her when she called his name 'magnus diligo?' thenos turned to the sound of his pet name 'why was the elf girl laughing?' Theanos looked down to the floor. 'Theo?' her voice sounded so young to him. He looked up to her ' it turned out, that when i was hunting in my natural, Nevaeh was bathing. I reformed to talk to her, without realising that I'd left my clothes by the clearing. I suppose she found it humorous.' Elayahi grinned before saying. 'I can see why it would be a funny situation for wither Alyan or I, but.. well it seems to me that she should consider herself lucky.' Theanos raised an eyebrow. 'Well what i mean to say is... Many females in our court would consider themselves lucky to be put in that position.'

((Ooc 'you tricked me!' - 'disgusting'- 'drink! drink!' - 'what is that thing?!' Ooc))
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 am

Nevaeh could see the light from the clearing not too far ahead from her, pushing her hair from her face Nevaeh looked up to the moon, the light glinting off her pale eyes. Hugging herself tightly in Theanos’ shirt she entered the clearing to see Elayahi and Theen sat by the fire. She didn’t make eye contact with Theanos, the feeling of embarrassment bubbled through again. Breaking the tension, Alyan popped from his tent and smiled “Lle tela?” Nevaeh nodded to hi, smirking that he still had the mud on. Sitting on the opposite side of the fire to the pair she took of her bow and began to sharpen the ends of her bow, like daggers on the end of her bow.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 am

Theanos paused, climbing out of the tent again. Still no Nevaeh. He stood opposite his sister, arms spread. 'Tada! This is wonderful Elaya, how did you ever do this os quickly?' she smiled up at him, marvelling her own work 'the brestplate and shoulder guards are a nice touch. It makes it more you.' He grinned back at her, his sharp canines protruding from the rest of his teeth 'Yes. But i'm not sure about these frilly bits on the sleeve...' She looked at them while he waved them about iin front of her face. 'hmm... yes you're right. I'll remove them tomorrow.' He looked down at her face. She too had mud smeared on it, but in the shape of a tringle inside a circle, all three points touching the ring. He smiled, but she had become silent, staring past him. He turned to look and saw Nevaeh walking through to them. She totally blanked him, her cheeks flushed. He was glad to see that he wasn't the only one embarressed by the situation, he turned to his sister again, who worryingly had an evil grin playing on her lips. Theanos shook his head, a warning on his face, but she turned and spoke anyway. 'So. Nevaeh. How's it feel to have seen my brother Naked?' Theanos sat down and put a hand to his face. At that very point, the most horrific noise he could imagine joined in with the conversation 'What's this?' Alyan chirped, a smarmy grin on his face as he pushed his way out of the tent. 'Oh, haven't you heard? My brother accidentally stripped off infront of her!' the elven man gave a loud sharp burst of laughter 'oh really! Hay! Hay Nevaeh! Nevaeh! You whore!' He laughed loudly again Theanos didnt find it that funny 'Dont call her that.' he growled, standing. Elayahi stopped laughing immediately, but Alyan did not, instead turning around and laughing some more 'Oooh, getting protective now are we mm? Embarassed?' He laughed some more 'Its not funny Alyan.' Elyahi joined in 'Alyan i think you should stop...' He alughed, not getting the point 'why! what's he gonna do?!' Theanos stood closer. 'This.' without further ado, Theanos punched the elven man square in the face, sending him flying backward onto the floor. He stood back up immediately 'Thats not funny man. It was only a joke.' Theanos bit back with 'its not a joke if its at the expense of someone else.' Alyans mouth was bleeding Elayahi stood near to him 'Wll i dont think you boys are going to be sharing a tent tonight do you? Come on Alyan, lets go get you cleared up.' They walked toward the edge of the clearing, Theanos shouted back to them 'I see which side your on!' he turned back to the fire 'Traitor.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 am

Nevaeh jumped a mile when Elayahi called out to her, blushing even more when she spoke of the incident; she looked over to Theen then to Elayahi “I didn’t...really...you kno-...loo-..k” She couldn’t think of anything to say that would sound appropriate, everything was going to sound wrong. Her eyes widening to thought that her eldest brother had heard, looking down to the floor she mumbled to herself. “You’re the whore...” Nevaeh looked up again as she heard Theanos growl, she could tell as well as Elayahi that Alyan had gone a little too far. She stood up to push Alyan back into his tent and be quiet but Theanos got their first. Wincing at the way Alyan’s jaw crunched. He was completely taken aback by the punch and too shocked to retaliate. Following Elayahi he mumbled and cursed under his breath, spitting out the blood on the way. Nevaeh however sat back down to her bow and finished sharpening its points carefully and quietly, the awkward silence was near enough too much for her. “Thank you, you know...for shutting him up and all...” Nevaeh smiled into the fire. Setting back on of her throwing knives she crossed her legs, her hands slipping up the sleeves of Theanos’ shirt and gripping the inside tightly “You can have the tent, I don’t like it in tents....”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 am

Theanos sat down agrily on the log that was facing the fire, and started clicking his knuckles and massaging his had. He hadnt hit somebody in a long time. The silence was making him nervous. He watched Nevaeh sharpening the ends of her arrows expertly out of the corner of his eye. He watched as her dirty-blone hair fell from behind her ear and into her face, she shook the sleeve of his too-big winter-shirt and delicately tucked it back behind her beautifully shaped ear again. He was still watching her when she looked up and split the silence. “Thank you, you know...for shutting him up and all...” he looked away, embarressed that he had been staring at her. 'Oh no...no problem... my pleasure really.' he laughed once, really it was, he thought back on it, it had released some pent up anger that had been brewing since his missed oppertunity for a kill. His knucle was red, he laughed again, only to be cut short by her comment. “You can have the tent, I don’t like it in tents....” he crawled over to her, keeping his head down 'Really? Me neither... I only bought it for you...' He laughed again. 'How funny... we'll if that's the case we can get rid of this one at the next stop and get two smaller, one for your brother and my sister. Should let up a bit of money.' He smiled, sitting down on the floor next to her. 'you know you're the only one without a mud-symbol on their face.' He grinned, sticking his had in the mud, behind his back. Without warning, he leaped at her, knocking her to the floor, a hand thrust to her face, dripping with mud. He was pinning her to the floor and laughing, trying to get the mud on her face, but she wasnt one to give in without a fight, or so he thought. 'Come on Nevaeh! Just a little!?' he whined, his hand coated in mud. 'Please?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 am

Nevaeh closed her eyes briefly and relished in the warmth of the fire, even in the awkward silences she managed to find some comfort. Looking at Theen’s hand she wondered if he had hurt himself or not, it looked like a powerful punch but Nevaeh didn’t know enough about Lycans to judge. “Yes some more money couldn’t hurt I guess, seeing as you and Elayahi are used to luxury.” Smiling to Theen as he crawled over she set down her arrows and looked at Theanos, puzzled. “What do you mean, mud sy-..NO!” But before Nevaeh could jump up, she was already underneath him, writhing and squirming, as he managed to pin one of her arms above her head she grabbed his other mud covered hand and laughed up to him “Stalemate!” as he whined and looked down at her with those dark eyes she smiled and rolled her eyes “Fine okay, but only because i don’t want to be left out!” Letting go of Theanos’ arm she let her other arm go above her head.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 am

He sat back a moment, relishing in his triumph. 'Hmm... what should i draw i wonder...' he had an idea, dipping his finger in the mud again, he raised it to her face, drawing an upside-down arch and then a line going straight through it from her eyebrow and down to her jaw. He sat back, looking at his work. 'It looks good.' he said still sitting on her. 'we'll invest in some ink and put them on properly...' he rolled off of her and lay on the grass ooking up to the star spangled sky. 'look at that... you know humans used to have ledgends about us... they used to call us werewolves...' he laughed 'funny really. You see the old ones used to go off hunting for a month, and come back on the full moon, of course they would get their women and go off, have feasts and the such like. We'd be making so much noise that the humans were bound to hear us. Some of them saw us, called us these, werewolves... humans who turned into monstorous wolf-like beasts when the full moon came...' he laughed again 'I would've loved to see these humans... they sound so alien...' His eyes became wide, staring up at the night sky the stars reflected in them. He sighed happily, the cold breese gliding over his face. He rolled over so he was propping his face up with his hand, elbow on the ground. 'Are you cold?' he asked, looking down at her. She shouldnt be cold, then again his large knit did only cover her to her knees. it ws a little large on him too. He could never tell how low or high the temperatuere actually was, seeming as he was always warm. He rolled onto his back again 'okay then... I'm tired' the truth was he hadn't slept in a pretty damn long time. Yawning, he curled into a ball and closed his eyes.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 am

Nevaeh winced as the cool mud came across her face; it was an odd feeling, not a good feeling, not a terrible one either. Looking into the reflection of Theen’s eyes she tried to see her face but struggled in the light. Taking his word for it Nevaeh stood up and grabbed her arrows and threw them to the other side of the fire. “My mum said she met a human once, he was all um...fleshy?” Smiling Nevaeh couldn’t look Theen in the eye; she was still embarrassed about before. “That’s because she is really old...” Kneeing by the fire Nevaeh looked up to the vast amounts of stars, their glow reflecting in her pale eyes, lighting them. “No, I’m not cold....Okay, goodnight” Hugging herself tightly she fell back onto the soft grass.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 am

Theanos closed his eyes, and fell straight to sleep. His deams were filled with memory's of his older brother, battle scarred, long hair. Memory's of grand balls being held in his honor for his birthday. Another one about Geddyn. More dreams than he had ever had in one moon's worth of nights.

Theanos sat up, totally awake, although it was still the night. The sun hadn't come up yet but the night sky was clouded and he could no longer see the stars. He crossed his legs and looked down at Nevaeh, she was still sleeping. He watched her for a moment, her steady breathing, in and out, in and out. He liked her ears, he'd always liked elven ears, very differant to any he'd seen. She did look like the typical elven girl though. Thin, small features, wildly large pupils with black rings around the iris, pale skin, long blonde hair, straight. but you did get the odd vampiric looking elf, like her brothers, the twin ones, who were very pale but with jet black hair. He stood up and began to walk. He walked to the sping pools that he had encountered Nevaeh at yesturday and took off most of his heavy clothing until he was left with a shirt and trousers. He crouched at the edged and dipped his mouth in, taking a drink from the fresh water. He then pulled back, and looked at his reflection. His dark skin, his ragged facial hair, his large eyes, his sharpened teeth, his battered ears and his threatening stature. He really was differant from his family. It was true that Lycans should look the same. His sister and mother were Albino and his father, Faolan and Geddyn were average looking. Vaguely muscular, rounded features, large eyes and lightly tanned skin with light brown hair. But he was odd. Differant.

Theanos got back to camp, everything was quiet still. He had asmall dead deer slung over his shoulder by the feet which he dumped on the floor. There was blood smeared around his mouth but his clothes were clean. He packed up the tents and sat in the empty camp. Where was everyone?
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 am

Nevaeh let her heat roll until she felt comfortable next to the fire, letting the crackling of the embers softly lull her to sleep. For a while she fought it, not wanting to sleep just yet. It was so quiet and peaceful but at the same time she was surrounded by people she new, people she could relate with. Listening to Theen’s breathing at the same time Nevaeh wondered how she could have ever hated Lycans so much. In the end it was what brought them together; almost like fate. Unlike most Elven folk, Nevaeh didn’t believe in fate what so ever she saw life as a randomised set of choices and that was it. Lying on her back she watched the tiny sparkling specks in the sky; marvelling at the ones that shot across the sky. Sooner or later her eyelids became too heavy and she couldn’t stop herself from dreaming.

Nevaeh’s dreams weren’t of anything recently; they were more of a colourful mix of out of focus shapes along with odd noises. Her dream however was rudely interrupted when she was awoken by something puling at her top. Bolting upright Nevaeh scowled to se Alyan towering over her, she was expecting Theanos. Looking around her she realised that he wasn’t around “Lle merna?” Alyan smirked at her in the dark. She knew exactly what he meant, it was going to be good old fashioned game of midnight tag. Nevaeh rolled her eyes and fell back onto the grass “N’uma!” Grabbing her arm, Alyan laughed “Amin uuma malia” Finally stood up Nevaeh shook away her sleep and growled at Alyan before unexpectedly running after him and jabbing him in the stomach with two fingers “Ha!” she laughed and vaulted off into the shrubs and up into a tree, Alyan not far off behind her. Their little game didn’t go on for long. Nevaeh kept on getting away up the trees allot faster than Alyan. When he finally called out he had grown tired f the game Nevaeh accompanied him back to camp. Jumping down from the trees behind Theen Nevaeh had a thought. “Manke naa Elayahi?”

((Ooc;
"Do you want to?"
"No!"
"I dont care!"
"It!"
"Where is Elayahi?"
;/Ooc))
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Elves were quiet creatures, Theanos had all but forgotten that when he got the shock of his life. “Manke naa Elayahi?” Theanos half yelped, jumped around and gave a threatening growl until he saw who it was 'my GOD woman.' he exclaimed, sitting backward and landing to the floor, a hand on his chest. 'I dont speak gibberish. You're going to have to translate to universal.' The Universal language was one of the first things that the trinity of power (the three royal families) decided to create, a language that everyone would understand. The races could keep their own, as long as they would learn this one. 'No. I dont know where she is. Very funny, is she going to jump out on me too?' it was when Alyan came out of the trees that he really took her serious, jumping up and looking around, utilising all of his senses. He couldnt hear her, smell her, sense her or see her. Where was she. 'I thought she was with you!' Theanos shouted, pointing at the other male member of their clan 'well she was... last night.' Theanos' face turned to one of complete rage as he stormed toward the man, he stood his ground. 'what do you mean, last night.' Alyn looked like he was thinking quickly 'nothing like that Theen, seriously, she was curled up in the floor below my tree and went to sleep like right away...' Theanos was panicking now. His only sister. His mother would be furious, she'd want to kill them too. 'you made her sleep on the floor!?' Alyan threw his hands in the air and turned around, only to turn back again. 'well cant you find her!? Dont you have some kind of wolf senses that you can track her mind with?!' he exclaimed, his voice a higher pitch 'If you knew anything you'd know that mind tracking only works when the two or more parties are in their natural form. And Elayahi doesnt know how to reform.' everything stopped. 'she... she doesnt know how?' Theanos shook his head, thinking back to his younger days. She was put in the shackles younger than he was, they wanted to protect her, but now all they've done is put her into a bad situation. 'We have to find her. We cant split up.' Alyan looked around 'okay.' Theanos hd an awful feeling that something had happened to her. 'But if we do go. It'dbe best to get our armour on first. There might be anything out there.' Alyan nodded. 'Nevaeh, you stay in the trees. You'll be able to see farther than us, and if you do you'll be able to get a better shot.' as he was saying this, Theanos pulled out a differant set of armour from his bag, one that Nevaeh hadn't seen before. It was mostly chain mail on the torso, but with rib-guards. He slid it on. 'Okay. Lets go.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:34 am

Nevaeh held back a giggle under her breath as Theanos seemed to jump a mile. Raising an eyebrow to his off comment to their language. Nevaeh remembered when she started learning the universal language, it was certainly a pain seeing as she hadn’t even got the hang of her own language yet; but the law was the law. Curling her toes into cool dew covered grass Nevaeh looked to Theen, he looked very worried indeed. In turn Nevaeh then turned to Alyan who seemed to show a hint of regret. Alyan, put on the armour he brought along with him and looked out into the dim forest, there wasn’t even the gentle light of the moon to guide them now. It looked like there would be a storm approaching. If he hadn’t have been as childish and careless as to leave the only princess of the lycans then they wouldn’t be in this mess. He looked down to Nevaeh who only heightened his remorse; it would be if Nevaeh had been lost, but at least Nevaeh could fight. Sword in hand Alyan nodded to Nevaeh who, now wearing the silver wrist guard bolted off into the tree’s only leaving the rustling of the leaves behind her.

Nodding to Theanos Alyan gave him a look that was apologetic yet had an air of ‘We will find her’ “I will head west, if I find no sign by sunrise I will regroup with Nevaeh and find you the next city along from here, Anthatal.” Without giving Theanos much of a chance to reply Alyan went off into the darkness, making it his soul duty to find her, he was the one who got her into this mess. Nevaeh thought it was odd that Elayahi hadn’t returned, she only thought it was kidnapping or similar. She jumped from branch to branch silently, her bow already strung and aimed. Pushing up with her feet Nevaeh managed to get up higher. She figured it would give her an advantage if there were kidnappers, they could have set up cap and if they had, Nevaeh would see the smoke a mile off. She waited up there for a while beginning to feel a little helpless when she heard something below her. It sounded like “....crying?” She whispered herself almost incoherently. Using what Alyan taught her Nevaeh mimicked one of the nocturnal birds but made a sight change to its call, the forest echoed the shrill call perfectly to Alyan, and he knew Nevaeh had now found something. Running back the way he came Alyan didn’t know how to get Theen’s attention without making too much noise. Nevaeh however stayed deadly quiet not moving an inch trying to figure out if the crying was Elayahi or not the eves were too thick and the sun was nowhere near rising.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 am

Theanos was trudging through the undergrowth. It wasn't a wolf's way to stalk prey, instead they make themselves known and give a good fight. This was probably the reson that Theen wasnt bothered about making as much noise that was possible whilst only walking. He trampled shrubbery, shook trees and waded through small ponds. He was trying to be as quiet as possible, but it just wasnt working. Suddenlyhe stopped. If there was one thing about wolves, it was that their tracking skills were impekable. There was a snapped twig to the right of him, and some trampled grass. He dropped to the ground and touched the plant. It was as if someone had went this way, but did a double take, deciding to go back, but then going the other way again. The footsteps seemed agrivated, and heavy, the branch snapped asif in a struggle between fabrics. He looked up again and listened. There. It could have been a bird call if it wasnt so soft, and the end note of the call didnt seem to corrispond with the rest. Theanos began to run, toward where the noise had come from, he heard a slight rustle from the trees above and looked up to see Alyan running along the branches 'Theanos!' he shouted down whilst still running 'Nevaeh's found something, it might be her.' Theanos nodded before looking ahead. He stopped just before he crashed into Nevaeh. Alyan delecately swung himself out of hte tree. 'Nevaeh what is it? Is it her?' he said, with a sense of urgency. Theanos looked at him, he was a bit too eager to find her for his liking. He then heard something, clamping a hand around Nevaeh's hand, he shusshed them, listening intently. It was a spluttering noise, followed by one of a gasp for breath, and then very loud crying. There was no doubt that it was his sister. He dropped the hand on Nevaeh and pushed though the leaves to see Elayahi kneeling on the floor, tears streaming down her face, her eye make-up smudged on her cheekbones, her nose running and her eyes bloodshot. She was grabbing her shoulders and shaking. Theanos dropped his sword and ran over to her, making her jump slightly when she saw him, but them jump up into his outstreched arms, crying even more onto his hard shoulder. 'T..TH... Theo... I...I...' He stroked her hair, a concerned look on his face 'shhh... shhh Elle...its okay... just... calm down okay...' he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her back so he could look at her 'just calm down yea?' At that moment, Alyan came crashing through the trees, he paused to asses the situation, before Elayahi broke from her brothers hands and ran to the elven man, hugging him and sobbing again. Theanos turned, with his hands out and an insulted expression on his face. 'No never mind the brother, go straight for the elf...' he said, rather pissed off, crashing through the bushes again to look for Nevaeh. When he found her he walked up to her and collapsed into a hug, bending his neck to lean on her shoulder.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 am

Nevaeh looked down onto the crying Lycan for a moment, it took Alyan a fraction longer to arrive than expected, in this split second Nevaeh wondered what to do, and if she hadn’t done the call right or he hadn’t heard it. Looking at Elayahi she also considered going down to help her herself. Luckily both Theanos and Alyan appeared at once, letting the pair rush to her aid Nevaeh back tracked to a tree where it was a safer distance to drop; Alyan was far muscular and could take the shock of the ground. Slipping down of a branch elegantly Nevaeh smiled at the fact that she had found Elayahi first, like it was some kind of race.

Teetering back towards where Theanos and Alyan had burst through Nevaeh watched Theanos crash through the bushes and walk up to her; she didn’t expect a hug like that. It was nice. Alyan was still trying to comfort Elayahi and wasn’t doing such a good job at it “Its okay, I’m...Here?” Wrapping her in his arms Alyan let Elayahi cry for a while before looking down to her “Where did you go? What happened?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:36 am

Theanos stood there, his arms wrapped around her in both relief and jelousy. He let her go hearing Alyan's surprisingly good question. Elayahi slumped to the floor again and started to explain between sniffles. 'I...I was sent to... to find you... G...Geddyn, he made me... said that if i didnt he'd...he'd...' her voice trailed off into another fit of uncontrollable crying. Alyan slid down onto the floor againm hushing her and waiting for the rest of the answer. 'He told me to go back when i'd found you... I was going to but... But I like you too much,' she said, directed at Alyan 'And Theo... you're my big brother and... and...' she started crying again, Alyan hugging her and cooing at her side. Theanos turned away from them, his face contorted with rage. He smashed his fists into the tree behind him. 'Damn him. Threatening his own sister. His twin... sick.' He hung his head, shaking slightly with his fists still clenched and resting on the tree. Alyan's voice came from behind. 'We're going to check the perimeter, so she'll feel safe. I think we should stay here for another night.' Theanos didnt reply, but he heard their footsteps trail off. He was still there, desperately trying to stop being angry, but he couldnt, he felt betrayed.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:52 am

Nevaeh blinked quickly as Theanos let her go and went through the brush to see if there was anything she could do to help, though she didn’t think there was, a protective brother and a caring ‘friend’ was probably all she needed right now. Setting back her arrow that was still dangling from her fingertips Nevaeh slumped down against a tree and watched Elayahi trail off with Alyan; for once in her life she empathised on how hard it must be for her to cope with all of this mess and how hard it must be to be royalty from time to time. Looking back over to Theanos , she had an odd sense of De ja vu, it was like the time that she had angered him in the woods to his breaking point ;Nevaeh didn’t know what to say or do when Theanos was angry. Blowing a stray hair from her face, Nevaeh spoke up, “At least she was unharmed? You should get some more rest, when Alyan and Elayahi return I will stay up and guard, that was my job after all”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 am

Theanos looked around to Nevaeh. How could she be so understanding. He was sure that just a month ago, she would've killed him the first chance she got, but now... His eyes were glazed with tears. 'My own brother Nevaeh. What could you do, if Locien wanted you killed, and if he had everyone in your city looking for you, if he had threatened Haldir with death to go and find you, threatened his own twin with death... they used to be so close...' He was lost. His younger brother, of whom he'd grown up with, was trying to kill him, he was running from the most powerful royal family on the planet, not only that but they knew almost everything about him, they were his family. The things they didn't know were how well he could fight, how well Faolan had taught him to not only fight, but to fight in his natural form. He had no doubt that they would under-estimate him at first... until they found the bodies of the guards that he'd killed. Not too long ago he would have been commanding those guards, but now. 'Nevaeh I... I can't...' his voice trailed off as a tear rolled down his cheek in frustration and fear, fear that he wasn't good enough, fear that they would find them, fear that they would hurt Elayahi, fear that he would fail, and get everyone he loved, killed along the way. Theanos stood there, as the heavens opened, and the rain poured upon his face, mixing the salty taste of his tears with the water. He stood there, his shoulders dropped and shaking, just looking at his companion, but what could she do?
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum