Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 29 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 am

Jack pulled away from her, standing straight. She had no idea what was going on, he stll hadn't told her anything. He couldn't tell her anything. The Captain had been severley punished by higher authority the last time he told a human. That human happened to be Olivia and the punishment happened to be solitude for a century which he then kindly repaid later with a tsunami. He took a step back from her, suddenly looking frightened again as the drumming began once more in his head. A constant reminder. 'OKAY I GET IT!' he shouted suddenly, the beating almost instantly dying down. He looked at her again, panicked that he'd scared her. 'Are you...' he trailed off, suddenly thinking, thinking so rapidly that it almost confused even him he turned away from her, muttering almost inaudiably to her. Suddenly, he turned 'Do you trust me?' he looked into her eyes, something seemed to stir in them. His eyes were swirling, like a whirlpool that was leaking black ink as they almost became completely dark, almost, apart from the tiny flashes of silver. They almost looked like... fish.

he grabbed her hand, drew her up the stairs with him, quickly, there, outside the door of his cabin, he turned to her again. 'Stay here...' He turned away, opening the door silently of his cabing and stepping in. Clouding the floor was a dark mist, it hissed as it curled around his feet. The whole place was dark, candles floated in the air on their own, The whole room had been transformed. In fact, it wasn't his cabin anymore, but a completely different room. In the middle of this small room, was a table, laying on it was Xander. He was pale, his skin drained and a black cloth draped on him, it grazed the floor and from it radiated the mist. Jack paused, Rosa was in her true form, so was Alistair, he didn't know if the place he was in could handle him moving back into his godly presence, so he stayed in his eartheral form. He coughed, the two turned. It never ceased to shock him, seeing them both like that.

Alistair - Fallen Angel.
His hair was long, and the lightest shade of blonde, his skin a deathly pale-grey and it almost shone out in the dark. On his back, two hollowed out, weeping gashes and bones splintering out from them from where he had his wings ripped out of him. The most harrowing thing however were his eyes, they'd been ripped out from him too, so now they were just hollow sockets streaming blood.

Rosa-Lee Farrell - God of the underworld / Death
Her hair floated around her, she filled the room with presence and grandeur. Her eyes, were a glossy black, glazed over almost. Her dress weaved from the broken hopes and dreams of murdered children and their mothers.

'What is it Brother.' her voice dominant, and echoed with shrieks of grief and pain. Jack stood, trying to look regal, even with their present state. 'We should take him to Olympus.' A silence. 'I cannot go to Olympus. They will not let me back.' Jack paused, it was Alistair who spoke, it was true once an angel had fallen they could not enter back. 'They will let you. Your wings are re-growing are they not?' Alistair fell silent for a moment. 'It is not winter solstice. Even I am not invited into the presence of the other Olympians.' Jack snapped. 'You know full well the rules when you conceived this illegitemate child Rosa. How dare you now bring him away from his right. In death and in Life.'

The Captain closed the door behind him, looking at Ivy who had seen him enter only seconds before, to him it had been much longer. 'Xander is dead. You should probably tell Daniel, he's locked in the spare room below deck.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 29 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Tue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm

There was just enough time to draw a breath as Jack stood away. Ivy Jumped when Jack shouted, she had been shaken to the core already today, anymore of Jack's outbursts would be enough to send Ivy over the edge. "Trust you?" Ivy questioned but didn't answer; her heart pounding, not having enough time to answer. His eyes mesmerising. Being flung back onto the deck her eyes stung a little from her panicked tears which she quickly wiped away. "Where are you going?" Ivy called over to Jack a little anxious of being on her own, but he was only in his cabin for a matter of moments, as if he had only popped his head around the corner of the door. When Jack mentioned Xander Ivy's eyes sunk, this was all her doing. For a moment Ivy would have liked to think that Xander was going to wake up okay, but as she took the steps down to under the deck, it was all becoming too real.

The corridor was feeling thinner and longer, as if it were about the swallow her whole, a welcome fate. The room that Danny had been locked into had the key hanging on a nail just by the handle, un locking the door she slid in quietly. Setting eyes on each other the pair seemed to mirror the same worried expression. "Uh...Danny..." Ivy leant against the wall, "Look, I kind of need to tell you something..." Danny looked up to Ivy from the floor with bloodshot and slightly angered eyes "Don't bother." Ivy looked to him in shock, "What--." Danny stood "I can hear from down here you do realise, I've heard what Rosa said. He's Gone, and it's all your fault." Danny stood "You just take take take! Rid people of their emotions and even of their own lives to fulfil your own!" Ivy backed up, angry at first and ready to fight back but Danny wouldn’t let her have a word in for a change.

Danny pushed Ivy out if the way of the door, flinging it open. "I don't even know you any more Ivy! You've changed and the change is insufferable! I can't stay here anymore, you'll know where to find me if you decide to give all of this self indulgent crap up and come home!" He ignored all of Ivy's protests and with tearful eyes stormed onto the deck and left the boat without as much as a word to anyone. He would get a taxi to the nearest airport and go back to England. A few moments after Ivy came on deck, looking genuinely weak, fragile; for the first time in a while. She looked Jack. "You could have left me be in England, I told you I was no good, now..." She paused, walking to the side of the boat facing the vast ocean. "Now look at this mess." Resting her chin in her palms, she noticed there were no waves, nothing was washing against the boat; everything was still. “I’m sorry.” She said “I didn’t mean..." She stopped, there was no point in her trying to make excuses. Ivy knew what she had done and how it could have been avoided if she had been a little more interested in other people, opposed to herself.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 30, 2011 2:43 am

After Ivy disappeared below deck, Jack took his time walking slowly over to the side of his ship and sitting there, on the edge, his bare feet dangled over the edge. He had somehow changed into a pair of black jodhpers and his white shirt. He had been there for some time when Danny came out crying, running off the ship. Jack waved his hand lacadasically toward the boy, wishing him the best in his own silent way. Soon after, Ivy came running out shouting. "You could have left me be in England, I told you I was no good, now..." He looked down at the water and flicked his finger up from it lazily as she talked, she didn't seem to notice, but a bubble of water floated up towards him, he caught it and started rolling it around in his fingers. "Now look at this mess." Jack didn't look up to her, instead he seemed engrossed in the ball that was growing larger in his hands. 'A child died today.' he muttered. There was a pause. Nothing made any sound, perhaps the distant sound of sirens wailed in the distance, but he couldn't hear them, his ship was protected by an invisable shield that the humans couldn't detect. The sea was deathly still, it looked almost like a mirror, but black. “I’m sorry.” The water in his hands was now the size of a tennis ball, he held his hands out flat and it levitated above them. He spun it around and it danced in seperate water drops between his fingers. “I didn’t mean..." he stood, the ball of water now cupped in his hands again. Jack turned to look at Ivy, he seemed to more examine her than relay any form of emotion, finally he sighed sympathetically, levitating the water between them to let his hands free. He stroked her face lovingly before picking up her hands from her sides to hold out infront of her cupping together. He then grasped the water gently and dropped it into her hands. As soon as it left him, it lost its form, splashing into her cupped hands and dripping onto the floor to darken the wood. 'Hmm.' he muttered, turning from her and making his way up the rigging, where he would sit until nightfall.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 30, 2011 4:03 am

Ivy hardly noticed Jack to her side; she was looking at herself in her small reflection in the water below. It was becoming darker but she could see herself clearly, Ivy wondered if she should have followed Danny off of the boat, it seemed that Jack wasn’t too interested in having her aboard anymore and Ivy even feared for her life when it came to Rosa; she was fierce. Jack was unresponsive, she didn’t expect him to talk much, but as she turned to face him Jack was stood right behind her, with what looked like an orb of water between them levitating in the air. She looked at it wide eyed, as he placed a hand to her face softly. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing or what Jack was being so nonchalant about it all. Ivy was resistant to Jack taking her hands but as he cupped them she was curious. “What...” Little flecks of water glittered on Ivy’s face as the water seemed to lose its shape and leak between her fingers, he hands were a little shaky- convinced she must have hit her head when she came back to the boat. And that was that, Jack said nothing about it and left upwards into the rigging. For a few minutes she looked at her hands then the floor and then to Jack. “This can’t be real.” Jack had some explaining to do; especially with what had just happened she was confused, the warehouse, the water. There was something going on.

Something that Ivy hadn’t told anybody aboard the ship was that she was deathly afraid of heights. When she last climbed the rigging talking to Alistair she was slightly tipsy on whisky and rum. Now fully sober she couldn’t bear to look down, her knuckles white as she took to the knotted rope. “Oh, oh, oh...” She whispered harshly with each movement, her eyes were tightly shut, making it harder to find where to stand. It took a while to get to where Jack had climbed and by the time she had reached him she had lost all colour to her face. “Jack! What..oh...” She opened her eyes but tried to focus on Jack who looked as relaxed as if he was stood on the deck. “What’s going on here? You’re not telling me something and I’m not getting down until you do.” All being said, Ivy couldn’t imagine herself getting down any time soon. Latching herself onto a stray piece of rope tightly, Ivy kept eye contact with Jack; determined not to fall to her death and find out what had been going on this past year.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 30, 2011 4:49 am

Jack sighed once more as she followed him, a deep, sad sigh. "What’s going on here? You’re not telling me something and I’m not getting down until you do.” he turned to look at her this time. 'The water? Just a little party trick...' he turned away from her 'I used to do it sometimes for Xander when he was a baby...' he trailed off, not really making any sense. 'You shouldn't be scared of heights... It's irrational with me here...' he muttered almost to himself. You should always be worried most when Jack is quiet, greiving perhaps he was, but you could never tell. 'Are you sure you want me to tell you?' He turned again to look into her eyes. There was something about his darkening eyes that was troubling, something deeply unsettling. 'You already know Ivy. You know who I am. What I am... ' He stood, caressing her face before pressing his forehead against hers and closing his eyes. It was as if his entire life were flashing before his eyes. Everthing, even the time in Limbo, with Mary and Olivia. He was sure it would help her remember but it was making him weak, every second she took watching his life pass drained him until the connection broke away and he fell.

He only had one last peice of remaining energy in which he willed a rope trellis to break his fall. It did so, but then, he passed out.

'Jaicos. Speak. You are amongst the council of the elders, The Almighty is listening.' He stood. 'I am Jaicos the Great, the reborn God of the sea, the Chosen one. Hear me speak.' The place was silent. ' He deserves a proper funeral. Without the Mortals we are nothing, he was a protector and a martyr.' An omnipresent voice spoke 'That is without doubt. But for the reborn Goddess of the underworld. She cannot break the bonds that she swore to. As for the fallen...' Jack interrupted 'He is his father. And you of all musn't forget the debt you owe to the Goddess... she is still immortal, still our sibling even if you do not aknowledge her.' sinlence resumed. 'Very well. It is decided.'

Jack woke with a gasp for breath, his neck searing with ungodly pain.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:40 am

Ivy fell back, gasping for breath; it was as if she he had seen her life flash before her eyes, but it wasn’t her life. She was connected to this mirage but it wasn’t hers; she looked up to Jack, grasping the rigging again. “Jack?” She watched him fall but was too dazed to try and catch him. Leaning down she screamed after him “Jack!?!” Even in her daze Ivy managed to crawl over to the ropes and clamber down, losing her footing and slipping often. Her feet on the floor Ivy still fell onto her hands and knees, crawling to Jack frantically, his shoulder wasn’t in the right place and his hand looked crushed. “Oh my god, Oh my god.” Ivy repeated, had she been drugged? She couldn’t make sense of what had just happened.

She hit Jack repeatedly across the face “Wake up! Wake up!” But he wouldn’t wake up, with no signs of breathing or pulse she tried to call for Rosa or Alistair but there was no reply. After moments of shaking Jack and hitting his chest in attempt to administer CPR Ivy had given up, looking at him wide eyed, she couldn’t understand what had happened, but then she heard movement, his eyes were moving and Jack just sat up, his shoulder aligning itself properly and his hand fixing itself. Ivy found the strength to stand “What?” She looked angry “What just happened to you, no don’t avoid me, what did you just show me!?!?! Jack stop that!! Get up!” She pulled his arm. “What did you just show me, what did you just do? Why is your arm fixed? Jack stop that?!?!” She fell back onto the floor and looked at him with teary eyes- faked, of course. “You can’t do this to me anymore okay? I need to know, but know properly. I can stand this anymore. You tell me what just happened, what I saw up on the rigging and how you can play with water like that!!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

Jack slowly opened his eyes again, his head hurt, so did his shoulder and his hand, he had landed on them and his shoulder and wrist were most definately dislocated if not broken. He sat up, ignoring all her chatter and slowly clicked his shoulder back into place and then gripped his wrist tightly. It made a crunching noise but then was fine. Finally, he rubbed the back of his head and the small hemmerage was gone. He then turned to her. 'What?' He stood with her while she babbled, he suddenly realized what she was talking about 'Oh... Oh no... I feel faint...' He dropped theatrically to the deck again but she didn't buy it. Instead of facing up to the mess like a man, he kept his eyes closed and his tounge stuck out like he was dead, opening his left eye occasionally to check she was still there. “You can’t do this to me anymore okay? I need to know, but know properly. I can stand this anymore. You tell me what just happened, what I saw up on the rigging and how you can play with water like that!!” He smiled, his eyes still closed, then sitting up he looked to her 'Oh you like that? It's a cool party trick that my little sisters used to ask me to do... Okay okay stop shouting at me.' he stood up, suddenly annoyed. He didn't like people shouting at him. He turned his back to her and went to walk to the edge of his ship to look into the deadly calm sea. 'Stop asking me so many questions! I hate people asking me questions. I already told you everything important Olivia...' his brow was furrowed like a child in a strop, although it was deeper than that, he was a relitivey young god, so his childlike attributes could be owed to that reason. He'd already shown her everything about him being drowned as a young man, then everything about the gods, his powers and things. The short burst of information was beggining to unscramble itself in her mind, she'd be able to see it all clearly in a few moments. He had told her nothing about Olivia however, and his eyes opened wide. He turned to Ivy, grabbing her by the hand. She looked confused still, even though the information would be clear to her now. 'Come with me.' he said, puling her towards the cabin. He touched the handle and muttered some kind of curse that would move back his cabin behind the door He opened it, and thankfully it was there. Moving to his desk, he pulled out the locket from around his neck and pressed it into one of the drawers, from there he pulled out the chest that Ivy had found in her house. He dropped it on the desk, pressed the locket into the side and a series of clicks sounded as it unlocked. He rifled through the letters before finding one particularly nice written one and pulling it out.

'My Dear Captain,
I apologize for not writing in so long but my husband took an unfortunate turn for the worse
I'm sure you couldn't care less about his wellbeing but he is a good man Jack...'

He paused, his hands shaky, he looked up from the letter to Ivy. He continued.

'Of course then you would result the answer that you enjoy killing good men but I fear it is not you killing him now
most likely Rosa... she never liked me...
Please don't be angry with me Jack, I took your heart, I know it was wrong but I couldn't leave without some part of you.
I can't stand you sometimes Jack, you kill with no reason and even the Lord of the Underworld is sick of it,
But God I miss you, I fear if my husband does not die soon then I will, for the pain of missing you.
It does not beat for me anymore, it stops all together when I'm around.
Edward tells me he hears it sometimes, when he walks past my room, he wants to be a sailor you know, although I shall never let him, I know that if he was ever on the seas, you would eventually find him and he would die, through fault of his own or not.
This will be my last letter for a while.
I'll see you soon my love,
Olivia Wallace x'

His breath was shallow as he re-folded the letter and placed it back. 'Olivia was... I new her a long, long time ago and... she... you look like her Ivy.' His deep blue eyes flickered up to hers. 'Don't be scared...' he whispered as he pulled out the smaller chest from amongst the letters. His breath became almost real as he could feel the power in his hands returning. He lifted the locket to the engraving that matched the etching inside of it, pressing it almost lovingly against it. The lid had no fancy clicking this time, the bar just slid across and he laid it on the table, facing her, not brave enough to open it himself.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Ivy looked at the letters in disbelief, he had gone mad and was writing to himself, the parts of letters that she had read from the chest didn’t have any names on, she looked to Jack as if he had written these himself, but as she continued to read them if was harder and harder to believe that Jack could have made this all up, of course he could have, from what she had been shown he was capable of perhaps anything but this didn’t look like something he would do. Create a lover through letters, he could have any woman he wanted (and it looked like he had.) She let the letter float onto his desk; she was all of a sudden looking a lot paler. “Jack...” He handed he another letter which seemed to confirm what she had seen. “Looked like...” She began to lose her breath a little, it all becoming a little too much. ’Don’t be scared...’ Ivy looked up to him with her icy blue eyes, mirroring those that the Wallace women had for over three centuries. She knew those letters weren’t faked, they had the Edgecombe insignia imprinted on the paper, the dates, were so close around the time of her manor originally being built. It was all too convenient if not true.

The smaller chest was put before her now, everything that gone deadly quiet, she looked, wondering what could be inside when she heard at first a low quiet beat, it was irregular at first to her ear, but at the chest was unlocked and Ivy’s hand it all stopped. Perhaps it had been her heartbeat. She opened the chest slowly, anticipating what was inside, Jack’s eyes bore into her as the chest was opened. But what she found inside wasn’t quite what she had expected. She took out two pieces of paper, one was marked with the Edgecombe insignia again, she other wrapped in silk. Opening the letter she read it aloud.

“ Jack, My husband found some of my letters today, he burnt them in the fireplace and swore if he saw anything similar again that he would send me on the streets, this was not how it was meant to be. I cannot hold your heart anymore, it is too much of a burden to bear, and I cannot go another day with it and without you. Please forgive me, when you open this know that I sent your heart away in a last attempt to a live a life without you, on land like I had spoken to you about, trying to live the life I had always dreamed about. But then, you were always a part of that dream. In here is the map to lead you towards a fragment of information, and another clue, I have planned this for a year now Jack and I hope you follow my trail. Your heart is in good hands, safe hands.”

Ivy stopped reading and looked down to the map, unwrapping it’s silken case it was an intricately hand drawn map, it was far too detailed for her to make sense of, she continued to read.

“I hope to see you again soon Jack, Come back for me.”

Ivy closed the letter, a little more confused than before. “What...” She took a deep breath in. “Jack? Your....heart?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Somewhere between Ivy opening the chest and unfurling the letter, Jack had stood. 'What... WHAT!? he screamed, smashing his fists onto the desk and ripping the note from her hands. He hurriedly read it before crunching it up in his hands, his face unreadable but certainly furious. 'How dare she... steal my heart, take it from me and and... argh!' he threw the paper to one side and snatched up the smalled chest, inspecting it, caressing the wooden walls and pulling his blood tinted hand back out again. 'The map.' he muttered before shouting for it again. He unfurled it and laid it on the table. From outside, the sky roared with thunder. 'I KNOW!' Jack shouted upwards. 'But I cannot return without it.' He muttered. Where could she have taken it? It could be with anyone, a stranger could have it. He looked at Ivy with new found hatred. He had always planned on killing her because of what Olivia did to him, but right then, he wanted to crush her, literally wrap his hands around her neck and expel all the life from her. But it seemed too kind. He'd have to riddle her with emotional torture first. Dragging his black eyes away from her, he looked to the map, it was different to anything he'd seen before, and he'd seen a lot of maps. He stood, rolling the map back up and stuffing it into his pocket before leaving the room. He shut the door behind him, then opened it to another room, it was a short hallway and then stairs descending. It looked like it might lead to a basement, but Jack knew it led much further down than that. He began to walk down.

When it seemed like there was no where else to go, he finally touched ground. In front of him was a river emitting smoke like it was deathly cold, deathly being the word of course as it was the darkest black. The river Styx. He looked to his left and sure enough, there was Alistair, in human form again. He didn't notice him, he was too busy staring across the waters to Rosa, and a shimmering figure. They were laughing and crying with each other, but finally they broke apart, the ghost waved across the river to Alistair who waved back with what seemed like great effort. He then turned to Jack. 'We know what's happened Jack. And if you'll have me, I'll accompany you.' Jack smiled lightly before walking over to his best friend, embracing him tightly and having his hands touch something unexpected. He pulled back 'So quickly?' Alistair smiled 'The gods granted them back, the grief I had for him was enough they said.' Jack looked across the water again, only then realizing that the ghostly figure must have been their son. 'Yeah, the privileged such as I are able to converse with the dead.' He jumped a little turning to his right to see his sister. 'I will join you too. I never liked her, and this is unforgivable. Plus, you're not so good with finding your way around the earth.' Jack smiled, grasping her hand. 'This is the only way he'll be back with you Rosa.' she nodded 'I know.'

The three closed the door behind them, then opened it back up to see Ivy there. A flicker in Rosa's eyes still told them that she'd much rather kill her than take her with them. 'Do yo have any idea what this means?' Jack asked, pulling the map out from his back pocket. 'Its too human, and in Spanish. I can't read it.' He threw it over to her, hoping to the heavens that all the maps weren't like that. He studied her for a moment. 'Porte Rico? Really? Hell I hate that damn place... fine. But first...' he turned to Rosa who seemed to know exactly what he was going to sat. 'We need a crew.'
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Somewhere between Ivy opening the chest and unfurling the letter, Jack had stood. 'What... WHAT!? he screamed, smashing his fists onto the desk and ripping the note from her hands. He hurriedly read it before crunching it up in his hands, his face unreadable but certainly furious. 'How dare she... steal my heart, take it from me and and... argh!' he threw the paper to one side and snatched up the smalled chest, inspecting it, caressing the wooden walls and pulling his blood tinted hand back out again. 'The map.' he muttered before shouting for it again. He unfurled it and laid it on the table. From outside, the sky roared with thunder. 'I KNOW!' Jack shouted upwards. 'But I cannot return without it.' He muttered. Where could she have taken it? It could be with anyone, a stranger could have it. He looked at Ivy with new found hatred. He had always planned on killing her because of what Olivia did to him, but right then, he wanted to crush her, literally wrap his hands around her neck and expel all the life from her. But it seemed too kind. He'd have to riddle her with emotional torture first. Dragging his black eyes away from her, he looked to the map, it was different to anything he'd seen before, and he'd seen a lot of maps. He stood, rolling the map back up and stuffing it into his pocket before leaving the room. He shut the door behind him, then opened it to another room, it was a short hallway and then stairs descending. It looked like it might lead to a basement, but Jack knew it led much further down than that. He began to walk down.

When it seemed like there was no where else to go, he finally touched ground. In front of him was a river emitting smoke like it was deathly cold, deathly being the word of course as it was the darkest black. The river Styx. He looked to his left and sure enough, there was Alistair, in human form again. He didn't notice him, he was too busy staring across the waters to Rosa, and a shimmering figure. They were laughing and crying with each other, but finally they broke apart, the ghost waved across the river to Alistair who waved back with what seemed like great effort. He then turned to Jack. 'We know what's happened Jack. And if you'll have me, I'll accompany you.' Jack smiled lightly before walking over to his best friend, embracing him tightly and having his hands touch something unexpected. He pulled back 'So quickly?' Alistair smiled 'The gods granted them back, the grief I had for him was enough they said.' Jack looked across the water again, only then realizing that the ghostly figure must have been their son. 'Yeah, the privileged such as I are able to converse with the dead.' He jumped a little turning to his right to see his sister. 'I will join you too. I never liked her, and this is unforgivable. Plus, you're not so good with finding your way around the earth.' Jack smiled, grasping her hand. 'This is the only way he'll be back with you Rosa.' she nodded 'I know.'

The three closed the door behind them, then opened it back up to see Ivy there. A flicker in Rosa's eyes still told them that she'd much rather kill her than take her with them. 'Do yo have any idea what this means?' Jack asked, pulling the map out from his back pocket. 'Its too human, and in Spanish. I can't read it.' He threw it over to her, hoping to the heavens that all the maps weren't like that. He studied her for a moment. 'Porte Rico? Really? Hell I hate that damn place... fine. But first...' he turned to Rosa who seemed to know exactly what he was going to sat. 'We need a crew.' .
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:25 am

Ivy caught the map again, and looked at the slightly faded ink, there was no doubt it was a few centuries old, the paper was crackling at the edges. But she looked up to Jack without saying a word as if to shout back “But I can’t read a map!” From the look of Rosa and Alistair along with Jack’s new found rage it appeared that she was going to have to learn. With Danny now gone she had no one to fight her corner, or at least until this new crew arrived. “Tortuga?” Ivy questioned, “You can’t just get a crew anywhere?” Ivy then sat and listened to the half-rant about the best crews in Tortuga and so on, she didn’t care to listen to half of it. She wasn’t bothered about the crew, she just wanted to searching for something, like a real pirate.

Pirates was still a modern trade, it had survived, though there were less than in previous eras because boat was a main method of travel, especially tall ships like Jack’s, it made the privateer business thrive after the great depression in the early 2000’s. It made sense for Jack to go Tortuga after Ivy had thought about it, during the weeks that they travelled towards the small island she recalled all the old pirate stories that he nanny had told her as a child. Some heroic and all about finding treasure, the others as she grew older were a little grimmer; about young girls and boys being snapped away or sold to work on the pirate ships, being used as bait for various monsters of the sea or sold in India for a small profit. Ivy felt a little like one of those children that day, but only hoped she wouldn’t be used as bait.

The weeks on the ship went quickly for Ivy, she didn’t speak to Jack or the others much, partly for fear of being attacked, partly because she was fixated with the map, she had taken to learning it inside out. Sitting at Jack’s desk all day studying each intricate line, occasionally falling asleep there. By the time they had reached Tortuga she could probably have told them the way with her eyes closed, all she would need was a compass to get them in the right direction. Once they had made dock, Ivy followed Jack into The Absent Soul Inn, immediately getting a feel for the place, she could see why he wanted to recruit in there, most of the men were six feet tall and about four feet wide (and those who weren’t looked as if they could cut your throat without a second glance.) She sat back at first, basking in the dim candle light that hung from the reasonably low ceiling, she watched Jack sit down a little away from everyone else as Alistair announced that he was recruiting a crew for his ship on a voyage setting out at dawn, no movement in the inn occurred though until the payment was mentioned, then many men began to line up before Alistair. Ivy was a little nervosa about the whole thing; she had always been used to having the upper hand at everything; being the toughest or the slyest. But here she was in the same league as a child.

She looked over to Jack again who wasn’t that far from her, but it looked like enough distance for neither of them to be mistaken as sat next to each other. She looked over to him several time before she heard the sound of a guitar playing in a room around the corner. She had heard the song before when she was a child from her nanny and was curious, it was a scraggly looking man with a heavy tan surrounded by friends or companions but only he was singing;

My heart is pierced by Cupid;
I disdain all glittering gold.
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold.
Come all ye pretty fair maids
Whoever ye may be
Who love a jolly sailor bold
That plows the raging sea.

My heart is pierced by Cupid;
I disdain all glittering gold.
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold.

“I know that.” Ivy mumbled to herself listening in before she was bumped by somebody walking past who no doubt gave her the creeps. Ivy tried to look un threatened as she walked back towards where she had been sat, though there were others there now, she sat closer to Jack this time, still trying to avoid him but with the tanned man’s song still faintly on her lips. “...Who love a jolly sailor bold, that plows the raging sea...My heart is pierced by Cupid; I disdain all glittering gold....There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold...” She sang the last few lines to herself, running her fingers along the wooden table in front of her, watching people enter and leave. She was trying her best to not look towards Jack, but with him looking so mysterious she couldn’t help but pass a glance from time to time, she couldn’t see his eyes when she looked and wondered where he was looking.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 am

He didn't sea Ivy much on the weeks that they sailed to Tortouga, she seemed to pour over the maps like her life depended on them, which was both apt and true. Upon reaching the cursed Island of Tortouga, Jack, Alistair and Rose all left deck to change into something more appropriate, weighing anchor in a cove that seemed far too large for just Jack's tiny ship.

Jack resurfaced from his cabin with his old battered hat shadowing his face. A bloodtainted bandanna covered his nose and mouth, making him unrecognisable. He then donned his usual slightly rancid looking once-was-white shirt and brown waistcoat. Ontop, he wore a faded red jacket, a favourite of his, golden brass buttons shone on it. His black trousers and boots completed the look. Alistair looked smarter, his blonde hair tied back in a ribbon and his dirty Naval uniform of what seemed like a million years past fitted in with the pirating scene just as well as it would have back then. Rosa then came out, her breasts taped down underneath her white shirt, and her cut and tousled hair, she looked just like any other young man, apart from ehr elfish features and feminine aura, she could almost be mistaken for one.

Jack looked around for Ivy. Upon seeing her, he handed a bundle of clothes. They were unusually clean, but unmistakably old. 'You need to put these on...' he said gruffly though the restricting clothes 'you'd not last a minute...' he pointed at the clothes. 'The shirt'll be too big... it's mine so... there's a belt, try to tuck your hair away so you wont draw too much attention to your being a woman.' along with the things he'd given her was a heavy leather belt a black bandanna, some black women's leggins (left there by some whore) and some womans boots he had jumbled up amongst the other clothing that he had stolen years ago. Finally, them all knowing the drill, they walked to The Absent Soul. The bar was dank and dingey, all manor of drunkard pirate and whore hanging about. Set up for Alistair was a table and two chairs where he sat, and then to his right, Damien, the name Rosa would be called by from now on. The announced what they were there for, Alistair as first mate would announce it that his captain needed a crew, and how much they would be paid for while Damian wrote down names and Jack sat in the corner, trying not to draw attention to himself. He ordered rum, his old favourite and sat in the corner, his eyes focussed on Ivy as music began to play. The sailors said that it was an old song used to be sung by sirens and mermaids before they lured men to their deaths. Thay were wrong of course, it originated from songs sung by the abandoned women that sailors married and left for the sea. He watched her nervously look up to him as if for reassurance that he was still there, grasping onto his rum and occationally slipping off his mask to drink some. He knew that she didn't know that he was looking at her, but somehow he knew that she would be able to tell that he was concerned for her being there.

He took another drink before watch her edge closer to him. He raised his hand towards her, as a sort of motion for her to come over, when she did, he spoke in a whisper. 'They must not know you're a woman, even on the ship.' he breathed, his covered mouth less than an inch away from her ear. 'We have our superstitions, and when we are in sail aboard a ship with a manned crew, women have no place aboard.' his voice was almost a soft melody. 'It is tradition, and bad luck. Rosa will be Damian, he is my cabin boy and was born in Enland but his mother was Greek.' he paused for a moment, taking slow, redundant breaths of the musky air. 'You will be my navigator... the one who reads the maps.' he muttered for her benifit, just incase she didn;t know what it meant. 'And you will be Aiden... it means Fire.' He smiled although she could not see him. 'Master Aiden, shorten it if you will. You were born in spain but speak English because you have sailed with me for so long...' suddenly he gripped her arm tightly, as if his life depended on it. 'You don't know who I am, or what I look like. You know me only as, The Captain.' he held onto her for a moment more before releasing him, Aiden. He hoped that she would realise how important this was. Alistair stood, nodding towards The Captain. They had their crew.

The trek back to the ship was long and especially drawn out with so many men behind them. Jack left ahead, leaving Aiden with Damien. He needed to ready his ship before the men got there. It wasn't dark yet, but the light was leaving them. The twilight lit up the cove and his ship brought him a new sense of adventure. It wasn't the small two mast boat he had spent the last few centuries on, but now the most hauntingly beautiful tall ship he had ever seen. It was pure black, everything was black, the wood the sails the rigging, the mist from the sea seemed to curl up from it in a deathly fog so it looked like it was almost floating in the air. The woman on the bow had a tail that dissappeared into the wood like she was melting into it. But she had a look of pure fear upon her face. The kind that mirrored anyone who laid eyes on his ship, The Black Heart.

The men arrived but he was already in his large cabin, he wanted to stay aloof from the men until absolutely nessecary. They were ordered to their quarters when they had set sail and were firmly on calm seas. Not one man was to arise above deck before the were called. The captain had to have some time on his ship. Damien was curled up in the crow's nest asleep and Alistair was down in his special quarters below deck so he could keep an eye on the men. Jack was alone. He walked to the edge of his ship, shirt unbuttoned and billowing in the soft wind. His hair was moving softly with it too, his bare feet heardly making a sound upon the floorboards. He sat over the edge, his feet dangling over the water. Looking out onto the open sea, he began to sing.

we could be together
everyday together
we could sing forever
as loving waves spill over

the moon is fully risen
and shines over the sea
your ship glides in my vision
the time is standing still
don't shy away too long
this is only but a dream
come close to me my reason?
I'll take you in my arms
and drown all of your sorrows
I will not do much harm

we could be together
now until forever
we belong together
further seas and over

out on the open sea
I see you slipping over
with my wistful melody
I drag you in the water
there are no breaths and sighs
this is a mermaid's song
the singing of my sisters
until your life is gone

we could be together
everyday together
we could sink forever
warming waves spill over
we could be together
everyday forever...

It ended in a haunting resolution, carried off in the wind. His voice was soft, reminiscing the time when those words were sung to him, the time when he was drowned and brought back to rule over the seas. He pulled a knee up into his chest and rested his elbow on it, propping his head up with his fist, a tear slowly rolling down his frozen cheek.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Ivy- or Aiden as she was now called, looked to Damien quickly but then away, she was deathly nervous of Rosa now and decided to distance herself a little. There was a faint of warm wind about as they walked back to the ship that blew about her large shirt, that was something she would have to that Rosa had done, tape down her breasts. This shirt was doing well when there was wind but what Jack had said about there being no women on the ship made her wonder what happened if a woman was found. And in the calm of the day the shirt would hang against her curves, giving her away to any man who had half an eye. The ship was different, or at least it was a different ship, it dwarfed the other ship considerably, when behind the men began to whisper and point at the ship, some recognised it frame, or thought they did, others said there were stories about all black ships. Ivy looked at in wonder, it was one of, if not the largest tall ship she had seen, she turned to Damien to ask ‘him’ if it was ‘The Captain’s’ ship, but she was walked further on, making Ivy quicken her pace, not particularly wanting to get caught up in the new crew.

The ship was deathly quiet when Aiden and the crew came across its deck. Many of the men were still drunk, struggling to stand as they sailed out towards the calmer seas of the ocean surrounding Tortuga. Once the wretched Island was one a tiny speck in the horizon that could have been mistaken for a flicker of moonlight all crew were ordered below decks, Ivy was now a little confused. Jack hadn’t specified where she was going to sleep now, she assumed she couldn’t sleep in Jack’s cabin anymore, but she didn’t want to go below decks with the likes of the people who were down there. Ivy had her fair share of tough and evil but they took it to a whole new level, in the dark of below deck Ivy shuffled to find somewhere to be out of the way. She wasn’t going to shy away from them forever, Ivy just wanted to watch them first, know who to avoid amongst other things. After copious amounts of being shoved out of the way, Ivy found the galley, there were cooks there already familiarising themselves with their stations but a little further on she found a hammock around the corner, it wasn’t being used and looked good enough for her to used for now.

The slight sway of water was enough to lull her to sleep, but the harsh call of men to be on deck was quicker than she had expected, it was first light and all men were making their way on deck to make sail. Ivy held herself for a moment, and with strips of cloth and an old bandage she strapped her breasts down, allowing her to make the belt on her shirt a little tighter, she put on a long waistcoat and in the inside pocket she help the map that was going to lead them to the right cove on the island of Puerto Rico. The sun hurt her eyes for a moment, but as she made her way towards the wheel of the ship she could see properly again. Her bandanna was in place, and only parts of her flame red hair could be seen. Ivy put the map on a table near the wheel, held it in place with the heavy compass and stood over it, following the lines just like she had before they reached Tortuga. “Aiden mate, gi’me a bearing for our course!” One man called out, but she wasn’t used to hearing that name, assumed he was talking to another man. She heard it again and ignored it, looking at the map the man caught Aiden’s attention by hitting the table with his fist. “Did you not hear me lad? You deaf? Gi’me a bearin’ damn it!” Ivy looked up, frustrated at first and about to holler straight back at him, but she caught a glimpse of Alistair out of the corner of her eye and instead rolled ‘his’ eyes and gave the tall man a sort a bearing to steer the ship.

She wondered what Jack would be doing, of course she couldn’t go and find out right now, and though after giving bearing she wasn’t too sure what she was actually meant to do. Not wanting anything to do with the rigging she decided to stay at her post in the warmth of the sun, looking for anything more on the map.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 am

It was about mid-day on the third day on seas when The Captain started to hear disturbances. He sighed at the sound of gunfire and sword clashing, knowing it must now finally be time to make an appearance. He raised himself from his chair, donned his hat and coat and opened his door. Silence fell almost immediately. Damian was up in the crow’s nest of course, a dagger to his hand and a sick smiled plastered across his face. Alistair had a nasty gash across his face but was now tied to the mast, The Captain scanned the deck quickly, a few men remained faithful to their unknown captain, but not many. 'Mutiny Captain!', the cry that caught his attention was his first mate's. 'Mutiny Lieutenant Connell?' his voice was steely and grating, almost painful to listen to. 'Mutineers... aboard my ship... What say you Damien boy?' the whole crew seemed to look up to the nest. 'Aye sir. Mutiny.' The Captain was already staring down at the sailors when they turned back to him. He tutted, three times, slowly, their attention not faltering. 'Who dares lead this uprising, while I sleep no less.' deafening silence fell before some mumbling. 'What was that!?' 'BARRACKS SIR!' he cocked his head to the man who spoke, a young man, ex-military it seemed, but he looked familiar. 'Barracks you say? You think I know my men by name lad?' 'Aye you should! Barracks Sir.' It was an older man, mid-thirties perhaps, half of his face was mauled and he was covered with thick black tattoo's, if it weren't for that, he would be remarkably average looking. The Captain stood back, before emitting a cold, sharp laugh. He stopped suddenly, calling up to the nest. 'Do you know what we do to mutineers aboard my ship Damian boy?' 'No Sir.' 'Ah! Wonderful, well boy, we give them two choices. Hang?' a roar of agreement sprung up from Alistair and many other members of the crew. 'Or... the Plank...' more roars of agreement. The Captain smiled behind his mask when two faithful crew members seized the traitor. 'Wait! You would follow this man without knowing who he is or what cause you follow?' silence resumed and The Captain began to gaze at the men around his ship. 'The tales of naval men posing as pirates to ship us off to hang is not warning enough to you?' 'Either way you hang.' rang out The Captain's voice. 'Where is my navigator?' Nobody answered. 'The crew want answers Captain!' 'Aye do they now?' 'Aye Sir, there are roumers. The ship Sir, they called it cursed. We do not see our captain for three days and the men begin to worry aye lads?' the men seemed to be deliberating upon which side to be. 'There is an infestation of rats and no cat to control it, most of the food is unfit to eat and we are banned from the decks by sundown. Are we sailing under colours Sir?' the crew grew impatient, whispering amongst themselves. 'Raise the colours.' 'What?!' Alistair shouted, not catching himself. 'RAISE THE COLOURS GODS DAMN YOU!' men fumbled around to get to the station until finally the colours were raised and men froze in fear. 'YOU SAIL UNDER THE COLOURS OF THE BLACK HEART LADS, YOU ARE HENCEFORTH BOUND TO THE COMMAND OF CAPTAIN JACK FARRELL AND NOW WILL SOMEBODY FIND MY NAVIGATOR!?'

Jack ripped the mask from his face and walked about deck his sword in hand as men rushed to their duties. Alistair was un-tied and was being treated by a medic, all that could be seen of Damian was his boots on the edge of the nest and the men walked with a new installation of fear. Barracks had been given several lashings with the cat to be reprimanded and the boy who had been faithful was promoted to cabin-boy. He walked beside The Captain silently watching his every move. 'Arius you say? Greek is it?' 'Aye Captain. I am Greek, stolen by the English for the Navy.' The Captain nodded 'Mmm I see... Lieutenant Connell was in the Navy once you know?' 'Aye Sir, he told you.' Jack raised an eyebrow. 'He did, did he? You know what your name means lad?' 'No Sir.' The Captain grunted 'And your mother?' the boy stayed silent for a moment. 'Ah I see. I apologise. My mother died a long time ago. I feel for you.' He shook his head. 'No, it's okay. I never met her, she abandoned me.' 'Captain! We found him Captain.' Jack snapped around to see Aiden tied up. He looked at her, paused for a moment then shouted in an exasperated tone 'Well... untie him then!' the men did so hurriedly, dropping him to the deck. 'My Gods man! Are you good for nothing but map-reading?' He sighed before dragging her up by her elbow and dragging her off towards his cabin. Once inside, he shut the door, telling Arius to wait for him outside.

'You really need to know your station.' he muttered, walking around Ivy and sitting on the edge of his desk. His cabin was large and extravagant, a wooden piano in the corner of the room, a door leading to a bedroom, chests of treasure spilling over everywhere and all manner of fine furniture and clothing everywhere. He patted the desk next to him for her to sit. 'You see, a navigator is kind of like a First mate... you have all the power but none of the responsibility. Is Alistair taking the helm?' Her silence spoke volumes. 'I see, well, he will be. You should be answering to nobody but him, me and... stop looking so angry.' he laughed. 'Anybody would think you'd just been tied up!' he tried to stifle his laughs but couldn't. 'Oh oh no don't leave I'm sorry... Pffffttttt!' He eventually calmed down, wiping tears from his eyes. 'You know, you should have somewhere above deck to sleep, I don't like you being down there with those blagards... I'll think of something. Maybe you could sleep with me eh? That'd give them something to talk about? We could tell them you're teaching me English?' he leaned into her, pushing a stray hair from her face. Suddenly the door burst open. 'They want me to get rid of my rats?!' It was Damian. 'Apparently so. Shut the door boy.' The door was shut and Rosa pouted 'You can’t make me!’ ‘I bloody well can!’ She huffed a little ‘You can keep a few but...’ ‘Fine! Mice then!’ before he could object she had opened the door again. ‘We reach docks at morning, to re-stock.’ He nodded and the door was shut again. ‘The crew need food.’ He muttered ‘What’s the point in food...’
He dismissed Aiden and went back to talking to Arius for the rest of the evening before night fell and he had to return below deck with the rest of the men.
The shout was sounded clear in the morning. Land was in sight. When they were docked, it was clear that the island was close to their destination. The Captain waited until nightfall to leave his ship, the mist was thick against the bow and you could hardly see the ship in the small cove they had docked in. He made his way to the sound of music and singing. The island was small but lively, Caribbean music being played outside and the market streets lined with lanterns and laughter. He went off to look through the stalls and talk to the people for a few hours before bumping into Damian. ‘Evening Capt... what is that?’ She was pointing down towards his feet. ‘My shoes?’ she rolled her eyes ‘No, that.’ He looked down before smiling. ‘Oh that? That’s a Dog.’ ‘I can see that, where did you get it from?’ He pointed behind him ‘That man over there, you like him? You’re so cute aren’t you! Such a good doggy-woggy nawww...’ Damian looked down gob-smacked. ‘I can’t believe you sometimes you know that brother? Ugh...’ she turned around and walked away whilst her captain was still fussing over the dog. He looked up ‘Damian...? Oh...’ he stood up and decided to explore the pubs and taverns, possibly bumping into a few women on the way, the dog would be killer for picking up chicks. ‘Come on then Dog. Do you like rum?’
Jack had to battle his way into a tavern, the dog being difficult to smuggle in, but eventually he found a place that let the dog in too. He ordered rum and took it outside to sit on the sand, the sea lapping gently on his feet. The dog he had just acquired lay down next to him, looking out to sea. Jack offered him some rum but it turned out he didn’t like it after all. ‘Can you swim?’ he asked, the dog looking up to him. ‘Ah good, that’ll be useful. And how are you with ships... Mhmm... You’re hired!’ the dog barked and jumped up onto him, licking his face. ‘Alright alright! Calm down you land-loving mongrel! Ha-ha...’ he sighed back into a happy smiled, sitting contented on the beach with a dog, a rum and the sea at his feet was wonderful. All he needed now was a beautiful woman.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 am

Puppeteer- Free for All
Name- Arius the Greek
Age- 19...?
Rank- cabin boy
Personality- a fun loving obidient lad with a love for the night and a good hunt
BG- he was abandoned on the steps of an orphanage just after he was born. When he grew up he learned to be a skilled swordsman and in handling a knife. When he was little he was scouted to be a drummer boy in the English Navy where they taught him to speak their language. As a pass time he learned to hunt with hounds and a bow and arrow, finding himself skilled with both.
Reference Picture- Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 29 00041-10

Puppeteer- Free for All
Name - Dog the dog
Age-3
Rank- Skipper
Personality- Would die fighting for his master, but is usually an exitable but snobby character
BG- He's a dog.
Reference Picture- Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 29 Fotos-10
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 am

Aiden stood over the map and decided that he could probably navigate the ship by Alistair’s hand without the map anymore; which was handy as the sound of gunfire made Aiden slip and the map tumble onto the floor. Picking it up he looked over the edge to see several fights breaking out, “What?” Ivy had never been a fan of pirate stories so watched curiously, a couple of men came up to the steer and fought Alistair, gashing his face and dragging him away. “Hey! You can’t do that!!” Alistair held onto the map in one hand as he followed the pair, amongst the fighting Aiden became more aware of the fact that he didn’t have any weapon at all, this attracted some of the mutineers attention, quickly grabbing a hold of his arms the mutineers tied Aiden to the front mast facing away from the cabins so that when ‘The Captain’ emerged he could only hear his voice. It was unlike Jack’s and for a moment Ivy wondered if it was Jack at all. When all seemed to be calming down and men rushing to their posts Aiden began to shout hoarsely in Spanish at the few men that remained around him. Cursing violently at them Aiden demanded to be cut down from the mast, he didn’t calm down until ‘The Captain’ assured his release. A few of the men laughed under their breathes as Jack pulled Ivy away, she was sure she would get some sort of revenge on the men, but she’d have to wait. In Jack’s new cabin Ivy was stunned at the lavish adornments that surrounded and decorated the room. “I could dream of forty treasures for forty nights and still not have as much as there is here…” Jack circled her and Ivy watched him carefully. He gestured for her to sit by him but Ivy stood where she was, focussing on her sore waist from the rope and her breasts from being taped down since first light. “You’d look angry too if…” He began to snigger. “Forget this…” Ivy huffed and stormed over to the door, she intended to leave but being in the cabin with Jack was far more pleasant than being on deck working. That was something else that Ivy was going to talk to Jack about, but it didn’t seem like today was the day to discuss payment. She walked back over him and sat by his side.

Leaving as quickly as he entered. Aiden decided that the course was straight enough for him not to be needed on deck, as The Captain hadn’t given him another place to sleep and he was tired, Aiden took the same hammock he had found before and lay in it. Ivy had remove the bandages from her breasts but couldn’t risk sleeping like it in case one of the sex-starved deck-apes noticed, the only other option was to sleep in the heavy overcoat she had found; in the sweltering heat it was an unpleasant option, but it was better than sleeping restricted. Completely covered, Ivy closed her eyes and listened to the growing conversation from the men below deck about what they planned on doing whilst on shore. Most of the conversation Ivy was sure she didn’t want to hear, but as the waves gently rocked the ship Ivy fell asleep wondering what she would do as well.

She left the boat at the same time as all of the men and began to wander, most headed towards a small brothel; the rest to the tavern, Aiden followed those and decided to get a drink but once in the small crowded room Aiden started to notice he was getting female attention , and a lot of it. Alistair was in the same room and looked over to him with a laugh. Aiden looked incredibly uncomfortable wit the whole situation, but there wasn’t much of a way to get out of it. With two women draped over him Aiden had to think of a way to get out. Handing his drink to one of the Caribbean women Aiden promised more money and to come back later, he pushed his way out of the tavern and planned to stay on the ship until they left. But on the journey back Ivy noticed Rosa in a dress; she was wearing something like the native women. Ivy huffed angrily; she wanted to wear a dress, anything but the horrible ship clothes. As evening fell Ivy boarded the ship and went into Jack’s cabin searching for a dress, Ivy figured that if she found an old dress and wore some head scarf she would be able to blend in well enough; she had gotten enough of a tan working on the ship. She was right. Looking at herself in candle light she didn’t look like herself.

The islands sand was still warm; it was nice with the cool sea breeze she walked by the water, not wanting to go in one of the taverns. The music was great but they made her feel a little claustrophobic. The dress she wore was slightly tattered and a little too big but it was definitely better than what she was wearing before, it caught in the wind and ripple behind her. A couple foot in front Ivy saw Jack and turned away, even with her hair out of sight and in a dress Ivy had a feeling Jack would recognise one of his belonging, she hadn’t told him about going into his cabin and she remembered what happened the last time she went through is things.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Jack laughed, pushing the dog off, he stood up as it jumped exitedly around him 'Alright alright, I'll throw a bloody stick... sheesh...' He got up with a groan, his shirt open and his feet bare and he rooted around for a stick. As his did so, the dog went running off in the other direction. 'Hay! Oi come back you!' He laughed running after it, until he saw a woman in some very familiar clothing. He smiled, guessing who it must have been. 'Ivy!' he called, slipping in the sand a little as he ran. He waved to her, looking so young, not at all like The Captain back of the Black Hart. 'Dog, Ivy, Ivy, Dog.' He threw the stick and the black animal went running off happily. 'You're wearing my dress.' he said, an eyebrow raised playfully. 'It's a good thing I need Aiden because The Captain doesn't tolerate theives... even if they are damn fine.' he winked, the dog jumping up at him again, now sopping wet. He took the seaweed from his mouth 'I threw a stick... dumb dog...' he said, throwing the seaweed only for the dog to follow. 'So anyway. Have you calmed down from earlier?' He smiled alluringly, kicking the sand about a little with his feet. 'How do you like this place then Ivy? I guess my sister's here or you wouldn't be dressing like that.' he smiled again, looking at her slowly, like he was taking her all in. 'are you alright...' he said, his brow furrowing slightly. Dog was rolling about in the sand somewhere behind him. 'Nothing just... nevermind. Anyway! Do you want a drink? You won't get raped with me and Dog here.' Dog barked in affirmation.

Jack had always had a strange relationship with animals, before he died, his family had a dog, he was allowed on occasions to take it out on the boat with him for the company on choppy seas. Since he died however, he only could ever get horses to come near him, apparently the old man in the job had created them or something. He could understand what they were saying and it was generally a good way of getting around on land wtihout having to walk on it, but that was it, all other animals seemed to ignore him like the plague, apart from dog. Dog was different, when he was walking along the street in the place they had docked, an old man approached him asking him if he wanted to buy a dog. Jack looked at the man dissaprovingly as he motioned to the blanket lined basket behind him filled with furry puppies that seemed to shy away from even his stare. 'no thanks... puppies don't really like m...' but the man was talking with someone, or something behind him 'Sit. Sit will you!? Dumb dog, sit... lie down!' Jack peered around the man to the floor, it was hard to see in the dim light, but behind him, looking at the captain sheepishly was a black dog. He barked at him when he saw him looking, wagging his tail. Jack smirked. 'Sorry sir, this one's a handful, nobody ever really wanted him you sees, so i had to keep him little...' he grumbled off, trying to restrain him. 'I'll buy him.' The man looked up again 'Oh i'm sorry, this one's not for sale, as I said, Its mine now.' Jack paused, taking a step closer to the man and bringing himself to full height 'I said, I'll buy him.' The old man looked terrified as Jack pulled out some gold coins from his back pocket and threw them to the ground. The man hurridly bent down to collect them and the older puppy ran to Jack. He grinned. 'Well, seems you're coming with me.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 am

Ivy shrugged at the offer of a drink, she was tired; not ever having had a job or had to do anything since the age of sixteen. Even standing over a map all day was enough to subdue her. Walking along the small stone road along side Jack she didn't pay too much attention to the dogs or the puppies; she was never allowed pets as a child, but Jack seemed pleased. Ivy was pleased to see the the tavern ahead. No one stopped Jack with his new addition as they entered the crowded room. There was singing and dancing, a couple of arguments brewing and who knew what else, the atmosphere perked Ivy up and as Jack got a few bottles of wine she drank straight from one; it wasn't the most ladylike thing she had done but Ivy wasn't much of a lady and it seemed that none of the women that were in the Tavern were either. 

Having been in the tavern for a while now bottle after bottle of wine Ivy began to look at the several empty wine bottles quizzically, as if Jack had been giving her something that wasn't alcoholic. "Capt-...Jac..." She didn't know what to call him here "What is this?" she laughed "It doesn't seem like wine!" She finished the bottle off herself and looked at the dark wooden table two see the four bottles of wine. " I think I may need something stronger." She sat back and looked around, the whole tavern was full of sailors just like the ones on Jack's ship, she couldn't really tell who would be going back to the ship or not. A glass of something dark and frothy was set down in front of her ad at first Ivy turned her nose up at it. But to be sat in the dank tavern stone cold sober wasn't great. She'd rather join the drunken masses and after finishing the large glass of whatever she had been given it was as if all of the bottles of wine she had gone to her head at once.

"Jack! Jack!" She was less concerned about calling Jack  by his name. She stood up with a beaming smile and pulled at Jack's arm wanting him to dance with her. Ivy nearly exploding with delight as Jack stood turned away from him but was turned straight back. "Hey!" she shouted. Only to be thrown over Jacks shoulder as if she were weightless. "Hey! Put me down!!" Ivy continued to wriggle as Jack carried her from the tavern.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am

Jack talked to her cheerfully whilst walking toward the tavern. She looked absolutely tired, probably from never having worked a day in her life by the look of her hands. They sat down, Dog having no trouble getting in for some strange reason, and ordered a bottle of red and a rum. Jack sipped him rum slowly, looking at every single person in the tavern, recognizing a few from his crew, messing around with women when they should be stocking up on provisions, but no matter, he was in a good mood, for now. It was around the second bottle of rum for him, and worryingly the second bottle of wine for Ivy, he was talking to her about where they were and then talking to Dog, he managed to grab some scraps from the taverns kitchen to feed him. It was then, when Jack actually started to count the bottles of wine she had infront of her, that he thought something was wrong, she did too obviously. After scowling at her starting with Captain and then smiling at Jack, he shrugged his shoulders. 'Oi, tender... Yes hello. I ordered bottles of wine okay, what is this huh? You trying to swindle me out of my gold huh?' The man shook his head, holding his hands out 'No no, you taste, is fine.' Jack eyed him suspiciously as he grabbed a bottle out of Ivy's hand and took the last swig. He winced, tasted like wine to him, and he hated wine. "I think I may need something stronger." Jack nodded 'Well, you heard the woman!' Jack watched her curiously as she took a drink of the new liquid as seemed to 'hit the deck' as it were.

"Jack! Jack!" He rolled his eyes as she loudly called out for him to dance with her, it had been a good five minutes of her doing that now, and the men were beginning to laugh at him, never good. He stood and walked across the room, grabbing her hands in a ballroom hold before picking her up and slinging her head-first over his shoulder, her feet kicling in all directions. The men jeered as he walked out of the door with her, most of them followed to see what he would do. Stone faced, totally unamused, he walked onto the beach, into the sea and just dumped her in there. The men burst out in raucous laughter as she emerged covered in seaweed and absolutely soaked through. He turned to them, shouting some insults and they all went back inside, leaving the three of them alone, Dog sat on the sand a little way from them. 'What was that?' he shouted.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 am

The cold water caused Ivy to shriek out a wide variety of curses in several different languages. “What do you mean what was that!!?” She laughed angrily, “What was that!?” Ivy pointed to the ocean. “Y..you could have killed me!” Tipsy and over dramatic she splashed the water at Jack. “First you give me bloody grape juice! Now you’re asking me what’s going on, it’s your fault!! That stuff just then was more like it!” Erupting into laughter Ivy fell back into the water and floated to the surface. She went quiet for a moment, listening to the now quiet music and the waves. “I can’t hear you breathing...” Ivy concentrated on the rise and fall of her own chest as the weight of the soaked dress began to drag her down. The wrap that was once over her head was now falling into the water, revealing her faded hair. The blonde was coming through again; not that it mattered if she was working on the ship, always wearing a hat to avoid a tan on her face and to try and shade her feminine features. Nearly being pulled into the water by her own weight was enough for Ivy to pay attention to Jack again. “Why won’t you dance with me Jack?” She got closer to him, her eye contact unwavering. “Hmm!? What is it? Am I too ugly? Yes that’s it isn’t it? Not like the island girls. Nooo.” She was trying to be serious but she couldn’t help but smile when she was so close to Jack, in fact she moved a little closer. “Hmm..” Ivy laughed a little; she wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or something else but placing her hands against his arms Ivy leant in to Jack went to kiss him. Their faces were centimetres apart, her lips hovering above his; she still held his gaze. “Jack?” She said quietly “You’d want to dance with me, wouldn’t you?” But Ivy didn’t give Jack any time to answer, instead she kissed him, her shivering body now pressed against his.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

Jack stood now, waist deep in his water, just staring at her as she drunkenly babbled. He collected the materials that she seemed to be shedding and threw them out onto the sand. “I can’t hear you breathing...” she said floating backwards. 'That's because i'm not.' he growled, getting increasinly angry as more words came out of her mouth. “ suddenly she stood up, looking at him 'You're drunk.' he spat, trying toWhy won’t you dance with me Jack?” break the eye contact she held. Every laugh she expressed caused the sea to become more active, until the waves were hitting against the sand bank. 'Shut up.' he snarled, his lip curled into a look of pure disgust. She said his name and he snapped his eyes back to look at her, he hadn't realised how close she had gotten, she said something that he didn't hear over the roar of the waves, and then, she kissed him. The shock caused the waves to instantaniously drop, leaving the sea flat and calm. His mind went blank as he tried to decide what was happening. Eventually, he gave up, instead kissing her back, however that was short lived as he was brought back into reality by a bark. He pushed her away from him hard, causing her to fall in the water. 'You're drunk.' he spat, angry with himself for letting it happen. No matter what he had seen, she wasn't Olivia, she never would be and kissing her wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. He turned and walked out of the ocean and down the beach to where he knew was a small cove.

Once Jack was down in the cove, he noticed his new friend had followed him. 'What do you want?' he said grumpily looking at the animal, who was wagging his tail happily. 'What? Don't look at me like that, it was a mistake.' the dog whined, 'Oh come off it. She's drunk. And what do i need her for anyway, there are plenty of women who'd... what am I doing? You're a dog I don't have to explain myself to you!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:55 am

Being pushed back into the water must have sobered her up a bit, Ivy pushed herself up to the surface and with blurry eyes could make out Jack walking away. “Jack!” She shouted after him but this time it sounded a little more serious; he didn’t turn around or make any acknowledgement of her. She stood in the water, rubbing her eyes and watching him walk away, after a while Ivy herself came out of the water, even the warm wind sent a chill down her. The dress was heavy; she sat down and began unlacing it. Ivy was still too drunk to be able to get back to the boat without being intercepted by a drunken sailor; but she was going to try anyway. First on her hands and knees Ivy crawled a little way, then getting to her feet and stumbling in the opposite direction that Jack had went.

Stumbling over the dress’ hem, the sea began to move again, even in her drunken state she was aware of how strange the tide had been. Ivy had completely missed the small exit up towards the small village and was still waking on the dryer half of the beach, blissfully unaware of where she was going. Ivy gave up after a few more minutes of walking. “Oh it’s no hope!” She barked over dramatically and fell into a small cove. The sand was still warm over here, it wasn’t long before Ivy decided not to move; she was out of sight, comfortable and didn’t want to see Jack; half because of being rejected by him, the other half being purely embarrassed; she hadn’t ever had a man say no to her when she wanted something, and especially it being Jack Ivy just wanted to curl up and never leave her new cove. Covered in sand and sleepy, it was only a few more moments until Ivy had fallen into an alcohol-induced sleep.

The loud cry of birds and the sound of the sea was the first thing to wake her up. Ivy didn’t have that much of a hangover at all, but she didn’t remember getting onto the beach at all. “Wh.wh..” Ivy began to murmur and whimper slightly, her pathetic attempt to re lace the dress was seen by a young woman who must have been fishing rock-pools. The island woman helped her dress and get towards the village Where Ivy got back to the ship surprisingly quickly. None of the sailors had returned So she went below deck and tore herself out of the dress and bandaged herself down to get dressed as a man again. Back on the deck of the boat she decided to leave for a while, she wasn’t sure where Jack was but right now she didn’t want to see him; she was just a pathetic once-rich English girl who couldn’t hold herself on anything but wine.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Jack spent another few hours playing fetch with Dog around the cove before the tide started to come in. Usually this wouldn't have bothered him, but Jack could only apparate back on the ship on his own, there was no way to take Dog back with him. So the pair of them walked back up the long, lantern lit path back to the festival crowded streets. On his way back to the ship, he was almost knocked clean over by some tall bloke grumbling to himself. 'Oi! Watch where you're going mate!' He shouted, only to be pinned up againt the wall by a livid Alistair. 'If you don't put her back in her place then i'm gone. It.s over.' He dropped Jack back on the floor and stormed off, leaving the captain wondering what on earth was going on. This question was soon answered as Rosa swaggered past. 'Diablo what...' 'lets just say i've been playing with fire.' And then all became clear, Alistair had discovered her affair and all hell had literally, broken loose.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:46 am

Ivy had left the ship under the guise of Aiden and could see commotion around the harbour that the ship had docked in. She hadn’t seen Jack since the night before and decided to keep it that way. If she told him that she was leaving he’d probably try to drag her back to the ship and succeed in doing so. “No, I’ll just go this way...” Ivy looked at a path that went along the coast and decided to follow it. The island was pretty big so there had to be another port on the other side or at least a harbour. Sure enough after a few hours of whining to herself and ambling Ivy found herself at a smaller town and more boats in the harbour. She wasn’t going to waste any time hanging around, Ivy was tired of playing pirates with Jack and just wanted to be at home again and try and live her old life again. She remembered that Jack had recruited people for his ship in a tavern, putting on her manliest voice and pushing out her taped down chest Ivy walked in, looking for captains or their first mates in order to get aboard their ship. After a few sheepish attempts she found her man, speaking in broken English agreeing to get her back to England. “We sail on the first tide.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 am

Jack hadn't seen Ivy or Aiden for the past 24 hours, but set sail anyway, he was already in a foul mood and the only thing that lightened it was Dog. Stepping on-board, The Captain set sail. With Three powerful men onboard in terrible moods, the morale was less than good. 'Captain!' Arius the Greek shouted from near the rigging. 'Aye?' he grumbled 'Two of the men are missing.' The Captain glared down 'Two boy?' 'Aye... Damian and the queer navigator... the one with the odd walk...' Ivy. 'Aye.' Arius seemed to pause 'Can we still sail?' 'Aye.' 'I'the Gods name Captain!' screamed Alistair from the bow 'how the hell will we get there without a navigator!?' Silence. The men had stopped to watch what would happed in this 'clash of the titans' so to speak. 'Do you want to walk the plank mate?' Alistair froze. '...What...?' The Captain took a step closer. 'Would you, like to walk, the plank... Matey?' Silence. 'Aye. Tis what I thought. WE SAIL ON! Arius. In the nest.' 'Aye sir.'

It was another week until they saw anything, but finally a cry was heard 'Ship! Bowside!' The Captain was tired, bored and thirsty for blood. This was the perfect oppertunity. 'Slave ship Captain!' He grinned. 'Well then... Board 'em I say!' a cheer arose as they sailed swiftly toward the smaller ship. They boarded the deck, cutting the throats of the men in charge and binding the rest. The men stayed on board as Jack took a light below deck. 'Well well well, you were right Arius, Good lad.' The Greek was walking next to his Captaion, holding a lantern aloft for him. Suddenly, Dog ran off from by his other side barking. 'Dog! Come back here!... Useless mut.' he grumbled, following the sound of woofing. Finalyl they reached what the commotion was about. In one of the metal cages, tied up, was a rather dirty and hungry looking young woman. Jack squatted to shine the light on her. 'What do we have ere aye boy?' he said, talking to Dog with a smirk on his face. 'Looks like the drunkard isn't so smart afterall.' he laughed throatily 'Oh shut up. Do you want me to get you out of there?' Jack kicked the door to test how sturdy it was. The answer? Very. Without a moments hesitation he drew his sword, the radience beaming off of it like celestial bronze was enough to tell anyone there was something great about it. With one expert swing, the chains clattered to the floor, and Arius ran in to slice the ropes. 'Hello Princess.' Jack grinned.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next