Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 2 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:15 am

Theanos thought for a while, what could she call him? Something that he could learn to respond to, he'd might aswell let her choose, he'd never hear the end of it otherwise. He inspected the tent material for a while, it was pretty light, that was good, it meant she could carry it. He ignored her for a while, looking through the stitching, estimating how long it would last. 'Okay, i'll let you choose a name for me, if you tell me how old you are, and where your parents live.' He didn't look up at her, so he couldnt see her expression, but he heard her silence clear as day. Instead he looked around again, seeing if there were any meat stalls. Of course there wasn't why would there be, its a bloody elf town. He was starving for some meat, but he couldnt let his guard down. There could still be people looking for him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 2 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:31 am

“Hmm…” She said after a long period of silence “ Okay, Aradan (Earl)… I am two hundred and thirty; my mother is from Morohtar any my dad would be too if he hadn’t passed away, lycans killed him when I was only young…” Continuing to walk she spotted a young elf man from the crowd and called out his name in quite a high-pitched manor. “Revion… Revion!!” He turned and had the same expression of shock and joy” Nevaeh!” She split from Aradan and hugged the Elven man tightly “ It has been too long,” he said with a great smile across his face. “ What brings you here? “ He questioned. Nevaeh explain that she had the need to travel and met the man in the gold along the way. Revion laughed and looked at the muscular man in the extravagant gold armour and even he was awe struck. Nevaeh lead Revion over to Aradan where Revion held out his hand with a weak smile “ Pleasure to meet you, sir.”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 am

Theanos glanced at the man, looked him up and down. He was pretty in the face, his hair blonde, long, his skin closer to a human's than anything. 'Can you excuse us one moment Revion. Thankyou.' Theanos grabbed Nevaeh by the arm and span her around to face him 'you cannot be serious with that name. Surely that weed of a man behind you has a more manly name than that. I mean, look at me!' he sttod back his arms spread. 'i'm a man. I tell you what, screw that name call me Theen okay? That's more manly. I'm not having a ponsy elven name thankyou very much!' Theanos finished his rant and turned back to the elve boy, who was almost the same hight as him, but a damn sight skinnier. He held out his armoured hand 'Theen. Nice to meet you Revion. How do you know Nevaeh here?' He grabbed Nevaeh again, this time by the shoulders, he put his arm round her, slightly defensivly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Nevaeh laughed at Theen, she knew he didn't like his new name but it served him right for not giving her a name straight. Though he did look quite intimidating Nevaeh couldn't help but laugh at him "Okay, sorry Theen." she smiled before turning to back to Revion feeling a little awkward with Theen's arm around her shoulder. Wondering why he was protecting her "Well we first met as children, Nevaeh's mother was my father's....cleaner and sometime Nevaeh would come with her and would play in the house gardens In the summer." Nevaeh smiled thinking back to that time but she also added " Ah yes but Revion we also trained together, you were a far better swordsman than I." Revion smiled towards Nevaeh "Well we all know how you have surpassed us all with your bow." looking to Theen he nodded "Your armour, is something to be admired, Faerie i presume?" 
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:58 am

Theanos listened to the smalltalk, dropping his arm from Nevaeh's shoulders when they mentioned swordsmanship. 'Oh, yes it is fairly impressive. And you're correct, but it is gold nonetheless. Swordsman did you say...' he glanced down to the elven mans side 'May i see? The sword i mean.' The elven man passed it over 'Only if i may see yours.' Theanos laughed at his question, firstly because he was pretty cocky, and secondly because he doubted he would even be able to carry his sword seeming as his sword felt like a toothpick in his hand. He could easily snap it he thought. 'Yea, why not, here...catch.' Theen unclipped his sword from his belt and threw it over, Revion caught it, although he looked like his arms were going to snap off. 'Wow... this cirtainly is heavy... but impressive if i do say so.' The Lycan prince smirked under his disguise and mimicing a surpried voice in a subtly sarcastic way said 'Heavy did you say? I hadn't noticed. And your sword is...' He unsheathed it and hed it up to the light, it was engraved with fine markings, a silver like metal, glinting in the sun, it was thin with a very fine point. '...its beautiful... very... poetic.' He could tell that he hadnt picked up on his undelying tone of mischief intended for Nevaeh. They passed swords back 'elven craftmenship is indeed beautiful, excuse me Revion, Nevaeh.' Theanos turned and walked to behind a hut. If that was who he thought he saw, the he was in big trouble. He popped his head again around the wall of the hut,looking directly at the woodland sprite dressed in black armour. Yup. BIG trouble. It was Liandry, a bounty hunter their family hired to search and capture escaped slaves or fugatives. This time he could tell that he was hunting for someone much more important. To his side, two minataurs and a fawn dressed in the same armour, to the left of him an animagus shifted to resemble a lepoard. They were hunting him. Theanos popped his head around the wall once again 'Nevaeh... Nevaeh...' he sighed, not catching her attention, instead, he whistled and motioned for her to grab the tent and join him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 am

Nevaeh watched the two men and smiled as the compared weaponry, she could see that Revion was very much envious of Theen’s sword probably due to its weight and the face that it was made of gold and worth a lot. The sun was bright and near overwhelming this morning so Nevaeh made haste in pulling the hood of her cloak up over her face; not out of spite or to be rude, her eyes could withstand that intensity of light seeing as Elves were best habited in dense forests. As Theen made a slightly sarcastic, if not witty comment about the weight of his sword Nevaeh elbowed him and smirked at his comment but only hit the armour. A Theen left the pair Nevaeh looked back at him and rolled her eyes, a little confused as to where he was going. Regardless she turned to Revion and smiled under the shade of the hood. “ So why are you here?” Revion smiled and pointed to an alleyway to their left “ My shop, is down that way, I am a blacksmith…of sorts.” Nevaeh laughed, “ What happened to you mother and father’s high hopes of formatted aristocracy?” Revion laughed with her “ Well I found an niche line of work and an interest whilst I was at it” Pointing down to the now sheathed sword “ I made this by hand and if you ever decide to wield a blade, let me know ill make you something free of charge,” Nevaeh thanked him and upon hearing Theen whistle Nevaeh had t say farewell but promised to return this way when she could and visit Revion. Revion in turn said goodbye and kissed her on the hand. Sensing Theen’s impatient Nevaeh grabbed the tent and hurried behind the hut to him. Seeing who Theen was looking at Nevaeh whispered to him “ Well maybe we should leave the town for a little while Aradan, you know there is a rather excluded clearing not too far from here if my orientation serves me right.” Not taking now for an answer she walked in front of him leading to the other side of the town and out of the eastern gate.

She didn’t speak for the journey to the clearing, she had to remember the path well through the forest or she was bound to get lost, they were now walking off any beaten trail and pulling themselves through tight thicket; Nevaeh managed this well but she wasn’t sure how Theen would be coping, she didn’t really care, she was doing him a favour and if he could get through he may have to take that armour off….
Getting to the clearing my sunset Nevaeh lay down on the soft virgin grass “ Hmm its smaller than it was before…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 am

He didnt want to admit it, but she was right, it would be better to leave than to fight. The clearing was pretty small, but he could hear a brook about half a mile away, and the wood was pretty dense. The armour was beginning to weigh his shoulders. 'You dont mind if i take my armour off do you?' another thought crossed his mind, his facial hair would start to get irritating after a while too, he would need to shave, but how could he do it with her around... 'Say, you couldn't tell me what the kidnapped prince of Graddeoan looks like could you? I have quarrel with him. I wan't to know of his face so if we find him, i shall know.' Theanos started to click his tounge again, his wording was clever, he was always good at lying, frighteningly good. If he could find out how well she knew his face, he could see if it was safe to take his his disguise off around her. Although it would kill the fun if her guessing in her mind as to what race he was, atleast he would be more comfortable. However, a thought crossed his mind, what if they were ambushed in the night. They sat in silence for a while. 'What do you think i look like?' he asked 'you must have wondered. What i look like under this mask...' He sat down against a tree, and rested his head back against the bark and breathed in the air. It was still light, but wouldn't be soon. He sould really be setting up the tent, but he was sleepy for some benine reason.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 am

Nevaeh sat up from the clearing; there was a slight chill in the air and her ears felt quite cold. Looking around the clearing was probably the right size for the tent to be erected with the pair still being able to walk around it. Turning her attention the Theen she looked him up and down “ That armour, does it not make you stand out more than it should?” She rolled onto her stomach looking up and down “ I mean if you were trying to blend in surely bright gold isn’t the way to go?”

Leaning against a tree she took off Theen’s cloak hanging it on a low branch and replied thoughtfully, truthfully she wasn’t too sure what he looked like, she hadn’t seen him in a long time, it was when she was just a recruit. “ Umm, tall, muscular, dark hair and darker eyes; not bad looking for a Lycan I suppose…” Pulling herself up into a branch she swung her legs “You? Well seeing as you wont let me see you I think you have no face and dead eyes like an elemental…that’s why you wont let me see you?” Giggling a little-abruptly stopping herself “ Well I don’t know...hmmm you’ll just have to show me!”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 am

Theanos laughed, 'you're not getting me to take it off that easily... so you think i'm Elemental... interesting. Not saying that you're wrong. So i have black eyes. what colour skin? Dark or Pale... well i suppose if i am an elemental i'll be almost white or almost black, unless i'm an outcast elemental, then i'll be more human-like. My hair could be almost any colour i suppose...' Theanos trailed off, his voice quieting to deep breaths. 'Guess what i look like then, What colour skin have i? What colour hair? I could be a weed for all you know, under all this armour!' His voice was tipped in inquisitivity 'come on, Every time you get something right, i'll take a piece of armour off, how about that? Plus it'll get me out of it anyway, just a little game to pass the time while i try to put up this blasted tent.' With a grunt and a heave, he pulled himself up again, only to kneel back down and unwrap the tent. It looked smaller than it did wrapped up. Crap. He could always sleep outside, in a tree, or maybe not. Considering he couldnt climb trees. The cold was closing in and he started to click his tounge, waiting for her answers.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am

Hanging upside down from the tree, her fingertips nearly touching the grass she smiled and thought of a question… “ Hmm…Okay, you have short hair? That counts as a guess!”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am

Theanos growled under his breath. He could tell this game was going to be a bad idea. Slowly, he paused from what he was doing and removed his right leg peice, seeming as the boot, all the way up to his thigh was all one peice he was reluctant to do so, but the chainmail still covered his skin. The gold chinked and clattered at is rolled off his skin. The last buckle was rather fiddly, but he managed to slip it off. He laid the gold armour lovingly across the grass and looked back to the tent, a cross expression on his hidden face.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 am

Nevaeh smiled, this game seemed like a good idea, she was sure to get the armour off of him. “ Alright, okay… Pale skin?” lol!
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 am

Theanos laughed deeply. 'uh. no. Does this mean you have to take an article of clothing off?' He could imagine her expression without him even having to turn around 'never mind. guess again.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 am

Nevaeh, still upside down nearly choked on the air she breathed. “Pftt! Okay does that mean you have dark skin?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 am

Theanos scoffed at her, clicking his tounge very loudly 'that so doesn't count. How dark?' he asked, quite patronisingly. he clicked his tounge again, climbing inside the folds of the heavy green material.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:22 am

“ That does count! But fine have it your way…. Umm… tanned kind of dark?” Nevaeh sat up onto the branch “ Aradan do you want help with that tent?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 am

'STOP CALLING ME ARADAN' Theanos screamed, throwing his other leg piece out from the folds of the tent, which would have looked quite odd. He was crawling around inside the material, looking for some kind of brass hoop. Ah. there it was.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 am

Nevaeh smiled as Theen’s disapproval she jumped down and looked at the moving green material inquisitively. “ Well I told you my age and where I came from so I get to call you whatever I want!” Pausing “ I cant think of anymore questions…”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:35 am

'Well then no more of my clothing is coming off. simples.' His voice came muffled as he tugged on the ring, it was stuck on something, He was kneeling on it 'Okay so i have short hair and tanned skin ding ding ding, congrats, youve turned me into a person with no face and no body, just skin and hair. My hair doesnt even have a colour!?' he lifted his knee and a pole pulled itself up in the center of the tent, almost making it habitable, he climbed backward out of the tent opening and looked up at her. 'Guess again, i want this armour off.' he thought before adding 'oh and if you refuse to guess you're definately gonna have to start taking your clothes off too.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 am

" OKAY!" She rolled her eyes and continued " You have... white, no tanned people dont have white hair... brown hair?"
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 am

Theanos clicked again, this time rapidly at the front of his teeth. 'mmm, i'll give you that one, its pretty dark though, my brother used to call it wet peat colour.' He stood and removed his shoulder and arm peices, which were also attached to eachother. 'next.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 am

"Blue eyes?" She smiled leaning against the same tree.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 am

Theanos laughed loudly 'oh so i'm not an elemental now? And dont all your ponsy elven men have blue eyes? What makes you think i have blue eyes, if i have almost black hair, and dark skin?' he laughed again, tying ropes that were attached to the top of the tent to lonw branches. 'No. i dont have blue eyes.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 am

Nevaeh rolled her eyes, " Im just guessing!" watching Theen erect the tent she smiled " You've done this before no? And ill say brown eyes?" she paused " Oh! and muscular! Thats two pieces if im right!"
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am

'Ugh' protested Theanos. 'yes my brother and i used to sleep under the stars in our back garden. We used to set up the tent, put all our gear in it, and then sleep outside.' he laughed to himself. 'you got it, two peices.' He unclipped his brestplate and then unclipped his abdominal pannels, which also unclipped the chainmail. It slid to the floor and he felt the weight lift off him, he also felt the chill as all he was dressed in under the armour was a pair of black, tight boxers. 'tents ready.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum