Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 26 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 am

BOOYAH
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 26 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 am

Jack and Rosa walked into the stone temple, this time inside was set a raised stone table, along it many beautiful yet odd looking people were sat. 'YOU ARE HEREBY ACCUSED OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY' a voice boomed down to them as they stood before the council. Automatically there was murmerings as the shocking announcement took place. Jack automatically took offense 'HOW DARE THESE ALLOGATIONS ARE TAKEN PLACE. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING.' A woman stood to the end of the room, blonde, beautiful but strangely wrong. 'Exactly. You have let thousands of innocent people die before their time with floodings and tsunamis around the world, all the while to self-absorbed in your own piteous life, that you dont even roam the seas anymore. All the roaming you do, is in the back of the pub.' There were cheers and also disagreeing mutterings. Rosa stood 'I think its hardly fair to take out that on my brother. The Tsunami was a joint effort was it not Gaia?' The woman blushed a deep red as others looked to her, she sat down. Another person stood, a man. 'Don't be so quick to defend your brother little girl, first look to the moat in your own eye.' There was confusion for a moment 'Thanks to your neglect of the underworld the deamons are becoming more laxed in what they do. They have become angry.' Questioning Rosa was always a risky thing to do 'Don't you think I know that.' she snapped, the man sat, feeling threatened. Another man voiced his opinion, he had fiery red hair and dark skin, he loked as if he had just come from the blacksmiths or the mine 'Yes, we have heard that tey have taken Xander, believe me Eris, I for one am extremely sorry.' Rosa looked up at the man, her eyes glazed 'They've taken him?' The man nodded 'Thankyou Estus.' she smiled up at him, he nodded. 'So what is to be done about these two.' a particularly old man to the centre of the table said. 'I suggest they are both killed. As they should be for their crimes.' Gaia said quickly. Some people agreed 'Surely they should be spared, all of us have done some wrong at one stage.' some more agreement. The old man stood and everyone became silent 'There needs to be a midpoint. This is what shall be done. Eris and Captain may be given a second chance. They must go about their duties without a mishap. If this is done, the matter shall be resolved, if not, there shall be consequences.'

Jack and Rosa awoke to the sight of his cabin. Jack stood. 'Lucinda has never let that one go. And nor will she ever I suspect.' Rosa agreed 'I'm just thankful you're such close friends with Josiah.' Rosa nodded again, they both stopped as they noticed somebody in the room also.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 am

Ivy, sat behind the chair of the desk nearly jumped out of her skin, the box still in the air could obviously be seen until she nearly dropped it in shock, letting it fall back into the chest, not bothering to close it Ivy popped up from behind the desk with a quirky, if not a little nervous; having no idea what they had been going on about. “Hiya!” She laughed and skipped to the door and pulling it open regardless of the chair she had tried to jam under it, realising she had done it wrong and bolted out onto the deck and towards the helm. Running up the stairs onto the helm Ivy laughed and grabbed Danny, standing behind him and whispering into his ear. “I have things to show you later...” To any onlooker they would seem to be a young couple but he knew what she meant. He smiled meekly, rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses. “Something weird is going on here, I can feel it, and you know I have my sixth sense!” Sitting down on the deck behind Danny, Ivy smiled childishly, an expression that threw off ‘ I know something you don’t know
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:56 am

'We can't go there. I wan't to go to Egypt.' Alistiar looked at her 'Are you serious? We're on our way now, they'll think something's up.' Rosa stood threateningly 'something is up Alistair, incase you didn't notice they took our son and you blamed me. You thought i'd killed him. Our boy.' she almost spat the last sentance, absolutely disgusted with him. 'Well I still have no proof that you didn't.' 'You son of a..' Jack was plotting a map sat at the desk that the two were arguing over. He didn't look up, instead just saying 'Leave it. Both of you.' Rosa, now into the argumant span and hissed 'Who's going to make us Jack?' She'd taken it a step to far. The captain's head was lowered for a second, a silent pause while Rosa began to regret what she'd said. Jack stood, grabbed his sister by the throat and started tightening his grip 'I am.' He dropped her onto the floor, gasping for breath. 'We'll go to Egypt. You will say nothing more on it.' He dropped his finger from pointing at Alistair and looked to his desk. The chest was open. He closed it, already being irate from Rosa, Ivy wasnt going to be let off easily.

Jack stormed out of his cabin to where Ivy was leasurly sitting and pulled out a knife. Without any hesitation he raised it before plunging it into Ivy's skin, cutting off her little finger on her right hand. Whilst she was screaming, he grabbed her by the wrist and held up her hand to his face, all the while staring down at her 'That is what I do to people who steal from me. You should be thanking me that I didn't take your whole hand.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 am

‘Here he comes...’ Danny muttered under his breath, looking out over towards the water as Ivy didn’t even raise her head to look up, the heavy footsteps announced his arrival long before Jack had reached her, though she wished he never had. “What do you w-.” Ivy looked up as her hand was pulled from her. The next thing she felt was the searing pain shooting up her hand and wrist, then the absence of a little finger n her right hand. Looking up Ivy screamed in pain, blood pouring heavily from the amputation and running down her arm; flecks scattered across her face. Ivy went a deathly shade of grey in shock, the pain unbearable, it was only a minutes of crying and shouting before she felt faint and fell back on the deck, her hand still grasped by Jack. Danny wathed the whole thing, his mouth wide open with shock, it was like a scene from a horror movie if anything else; but no one hurt his best friend like that. “Wha-What the bloody hell was that for!?!?” He stood up properly, raising his voice for a change. “She didn’t steal anything from you! It was all left in that fucking box!” He looked down at Ivy then back to Jack. “You’re fucking mental!” Danny then threw a hefty punch, smacking Jack square in the jaw. For a fairly slim guy he could throw a good punch, though soon realised the consequences to his actions.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 am

Jack took the punch square to the jaw from the cocky little quince. He turned to face back to him, a hand over his broken jaw. Jack rebounded and punched his suare in the face, knocking him out onto the floor before kicking the crap out of his small in comparison body. Alistair came running out just at the right time with Rosa, who instantly liked what she saw. 'What the hell have you done?!' Alistair shouted at his maniac of a friend. 'Fix them now!' He didn't respond 'Rosa do something!' Rosa laughed phycotically 'Bloody hell!' he ran over to Jack and punched him in the face, causing him to get off of the boy Danny. Alistair dropped to Ivy who was bleeding out fast. 'Jack now!' he snapped out of it, looking to the two battered people on the floor. 'I'll fix her, but not him.' He dropped to his knees, pushing the britain out of the way and grabbing Ivy's severed hand. as he stroked along where her finger should be , the flesh seemed to melt itself back together, like it was liquid. You could see where the break had been for a moment, but then it all dissappeared. 'Jack you have to do him too.' Jack snarled 'he broke my jaw.' Alistair glared at him 'But Alsistair it really hurt!' Alistair contuinued to glare. 'Fine.' he bent over Danny and fixed his broken ribs, then put a hand over both of heir heads to wake them. 'Woah guys! Seriously you should watch the boom next time!' Alistair shouted to them 'That could have done some serious damage!' Jack was still holding Ivy's hand. He glared down at it viciously before standing and leaving them to it.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 am

Ivy and Danny awoke harshly, the sun blinding them both. Getting used to the light Ivy saw Jack over her holding her hand. She tore it back instantly, a genuine look of caution on her face and she sat up shakily, looking to her hand; moving each finger in turn. She was still deathly pale and feeling sick. Dream or no dream, the pain felt very real. Danny sat up too quickly, grabbing out to Ivy’s shoulder to pull himself up. Once standing Danny helped up Ivy who was still watching her hand, dumb struck. She wanted to look through all the things in that chest so badly, now not because it was hers from her home but she could tell there was some significance and amputations aside, she was going to find out what. Breaking away from Danny, Ivy walked down the stairs to the main deck and down below into the storage. There wasn’t much around, wine, beer, spirits and other miscellaneous objects. In a corner she managed to pull together a miniature fortress made out of wine crates and cloth sheets, inside she had a bottle of opened wine and a pile of quilts. It was comfy, warm and dark. Drinking the wine Ivy reached into her pocket for the phone she had thrown on the first day. Turning it on the screen flickered around in a different array of colours. She couldn’t make much out, but she could tell that she had no signal. For once in her life she wanted to go home; but for now, her own house in the storage was good enough. Danny stayed on deck rubbing his head, a little confused, sure he had attacked Jack for something, he couldn’t quite remember. “The sea air is making me trip...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 am

'I will contact you when I am done.' Rosa looked up to her brother stonily, knowing full well that it would probably take a lifetime. 'I will wait.' A lifetime was only a day to him.

They arrived in tortouga in record time for the small ship. The captain wasn't taking any chances. 'Ivy, you will come with me. Danny with Alistair.' for one, the little shit carried one hell of a punch and Ivy was not being left alone with Alistair who in his old age would rather talk things over than run anyone through. They walked through the lamp-lit streets until they came across a tavern. It was like taking a step back into time. Jack knocked on the closed door, leaning down to Ivy to whisper 'stay close.' a slit in the door slid open and two eyes looked down on them, they opened wide when they saw Jack. The door was opened and he let in. The babble of voices seemed to stop when he walked in the room. 'Where is my ship.' It was quite for a good while. Jack let go of Ivy's waist, letting her wonder for a bit while he talked. An old man stood from the corner. 'Is that he?' he called out. He was blind. 'I am he.' The Captain replied. 'I know who has yor ship.' Captain Farrel's eyes narrowed. 'What do you mean, who.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 am

Ivy was very happy in her small house in the storage; she had managed to make a miniature house with all of the crates, but staying under the deck for so long she had become a great deal paler, her hair darkening a little. Constantly drinking and only eating when Danny ‘shoved something in her mouth’ she lost weight as well. It must have been a few weeks when Danny came down and pulled her out. “Come on we’re getting off and I don’t want to be left with those two on my own...” Ivy whined and pulled but on the deck she felt allot warmer, even in the evening it was still hotter than England. Changing into some new clothes Ivy went with Jack, “Where are we?” She sighed, still very cautious around him. Dream or not, he knew how to put a girl in place.

Walking up towards a tavern it seemed that everywhere had gone back in time, Jack’s tight grasp frustrated her, but by the look of a few people she would rather be with him than on her own. In the dim tavern she looked around, not too pleased to be there, everyone looked a little dodgy in their own right. Going to sit close to the door Ivy caught the eye of a very smarmy looking Hispanic and decided to move a little closer to Jack, but she caught his eye, his dark slick hair, faded tattoos and scars alluring; she had always liked a man with a bit of danger. Looking away and back to him he pointed one finger over to her. “Well glory be, ain’t the royal finger beckonin’ me...” She laughed quietly, sliding in behind the dirty table, leaning into the Spaniard with a sly smile ‘hola...’ After a few minutes, Ivy was lying against the man, one of his knives in her hand, fiddling with it and sipping his drink, the man seemed happy enough with a young woman draped over him, even if she had pickpocketed all that he had without him noticing...
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 am

Jack and the old man converesed for a while in the back room until finally resurfacing. 'Ivy. We need to go.' He took her quite forcefully by the arm and out of the tavern into another. This one uch larger, with whores and pirates galore, all fighting, most drunk. Jack pulled out his gun and fired it through the ceiling. Everyone stopped. 'My name is Captain Jack Farrell. And I need a crew.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:20 am

Ivy looked in the larger tavern with a hint of distaste, it smelt funny and everyone seemed to be living in the previous centuries, she stood by the door next to Jack one hand on her hip, waiting to leave. It seemed that far more people had little things to do than work on Jack’s ship, he got a good turnout; at least one hundred men, a few of them bringing their wives. Ivy was stood outside waiting when it dawned upon her that Jack’s boat couldn’t hold that many people; this vexed her slightly. In amongst the babble of the men and women Ivy pushed through to Jack looking very displeased. “Your ship won’t hold this many people.” She was very blunt and ‘matter of fact about it’ , “Yes, but why have you got all these people!?? Why? They won’t fit on your boat!” She scowled. “Another boat? No. You do not have another boat. NO.” Ivy was beginning to get very flustered “No, you have this boat and it is far too small, this won’t do, at all.” By this time a very tanned man stood behind Ivy, and babbled something in another language that she didn’t understand at all, but she was going to make sure it wasn’t an insult. “Fuck off!” She span around, her fist already clenched and caught the man across the cheek. Taking a breath in, Ivy turned back to Jack. “Sort this!” and began to push her way out of the crowd.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 am

“Your ship won’t hold this many people.” Jack, who was sat at a desk, turned his head slightly, still looking at the man infront of him before saying. 'Yes. It will.' He picked up his pen again 'So... why did you want to join my cr...' he was cut off. Jack hated being cut off. “Yes, but why have you got all these people!?? Why? They won’t fit on your boat!” 'They aren't going on the boat. I am recruiting for my ship.' he growled through gritted teeth, still not looking at her. “Another boat? No. You do not have another boat.” 'No, I have another ship.' “NO.” Jack stood up, towering over her, 'YES.' “No, you have this boat and it is far too small, this won’t do, at all.” Jack was about to say something when what looked like an israli man muttered an insult at Ivy under his breath. Stood back and watched in awe as Ivy turned and punched him square in the jaw. The tavern babbled with chatter as Ivy turned with a stern expression back to the captain. “Sort this!” She left. The small room soon filled with uproar as Jack just stood motionless, watching the door she left through. After a moment, he pushed his way past the people, moving towards the door.

Farrell had never in his life had anyone speak to him like that, much less a woman. The air was warm as he stepped outside, spotting Ivy almost immediately. He jogged over to her, grabbing her upper arm and spinning her around 'Nobody ever speaks to me like that.' he said, gripping her other arm tightly aswell. 'You hear me?! Nobody!' He slapped her across the face as she retaliated. Without warning, he slung her over his shoulder and walked hurridly to a dark alleyway. A cat scattered as he dropped her on the floor, and then violently dragged her up to stand by her hair, yanking her head back and smashing her against the wall, leaning against her hard. 'you're going to wish you never said that.' he laughed once, a crippled, broken laugh like that of a convict. He smelled along her neck before stopping just below her ear. Her heart was pumping rapidly against his chest.

He didn't know what it was about her obtusity that made him want her more, he wanted to hurt her and yet he wanted to violate her at the same time.

The Captain kissed Ivy's neck gently, barely brushing her before roughly kissing her mouth, suffocating her with his lust. He was passionate but rough at the same time as he let up on how hard he was kissing her, getting lost in what he was doing. Without breaking the kiss, Jack moved one of her arms over his shoulder, reaching to his belt, pulling out a handgun, cocking it and putting it to her head. 'Kiss me back.' he said, his head tilted upwards, looking down at her. He began to kiss her again, pushing the gun more into the side of her head when she didn't immediately do as he asked. Jack pressed himself into her, dropping a hand from the wall and running it up her leg, grabbing the side of her underwear.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 am

Jack’s grip on her arms both startled and angered her; she looked at him wide-eyed and angry. 'You hear me?! Nobody!' Ivy growled “Not to your face maybe.” The sting of Jack’s open palm spread throughout her cheek, about to spit in his eye Ivy was slung over his shoulder. Ivy dag her nails into his back, writhing to get free but it was little good as she saw a cat dart from the shadowed alleyway, the floor damp and dirty. Hitting the hard stone she groaned only to hiss as Jack pulled her up by her hair he shoulder-blades dragged against the wall. Her heart began to race with panic and excitement; though mainly panic. Ivy tried to push Jack off of her, her hands against his chest. His kiss made her shiver, she was reluctant but it felt amazing, the mere touch of his lips was enough, but she fought him away as he roughly kissed her again, she shook her head, refusing to return the kiss, she heard the cocking of his gun and froze. For a moment she did nothing but the cool tip of the gun persuaded her otherwise, she returned his hiss, introvert and shy in comparison. Ivy rarely said no, but she wasn’t going to let Jack have his way. As his hand ran up her leg she arched her back slightly, turning her head away, only to feel the gun again. She kissed Jack again, one hand over the material of her dress gripping Jack’s hand tightly the other against Jack himself. Her kiss drifted along his Jaw slowly and down his neck, she bit down softly against his skin but the playful bite became more powerful very quickly; drawing blood she quickly pulled back, the taste repelling her.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 am

Jack made some soft noises as she pressed into him, the gun becoming laxed in his hand. She kissed like nobody else, frigtened yet not afraid to hold back. she was letting go more as his hand wondered up her dress. She broke from the kiss, he put his head into her shoulder. She kissed down his neck and he groaned, the gun clattered to the floor and echoed down the alley. He pulled away sharply as she bit into him, drawing blood that quickly dissappeared. He looked down into her eyes, his face suddenly younger, asif he were searching for something. His mouth was opened softly, and his bright blue eyes were wide. He backed away from her. Still watching her as he lowered himself to pick up the gun. He emptied it and gradually backed away, leading to him turning and running, taking a casual glance back at her once or twice.

Jack sat on the small boat in the crows nest. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He hadn't enjoyed anything like that in so long. Pulling out his mobile phone from his back pocket, he scrolled through some ncontacts before briging up the dialler and entering a number. He called it, bringing the phone to his ear. They picked up laughing. 'Bring me back my ship you dog.' The caller laughed again. 'Ah. I knew you'd be ringing me sometime soon. But okay. I will. Tortouga I assume?' Jack hung up. Laying back and looking at the stars.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Ivy watched Jack carefully, the taste of his blood she couldn’t get out of her mouth. As he left the Alleyway Ivy brushed her hair back into place, rubbed the back of her head and sorted out her underwear, walking out of the alleyway she held a small smirk as if nothing had happened. The air was still heavy as the sun disappeared, she walked into Jack’s cabin and fell back onto his bed, and she stared at the low ceiling for a while, she was beginning to not mind being around Jack, part of her hated him but she couldn’t keep away; It was all fun and games. She hadn’t slept properly in a few days, Jack’s bed a welcome opportunity to catch up. She woke in the morning to a bustle of life and chatter. Rubbing her eyes heavily she rolled out of the bed and brushed her hair. Getting dressed Ivy looked very unseasonal. A black and white striped vest top was framed by a heavy Altamont leather jacket; barely any flesh was seen with her mid-rise skinny jeans and Doc boots. Her hair fell with it’s natural wave over her shoulders, her eyes behind a pair of circular black sunglasses. Leaving the Cabin she saw all of the people to be a part of Jack’s crew dotted about the port, she hadn’t seen Jack yet but she would no doubt run into him. The sun was beating down heavily on Ivy in her questionably attire but she felt fine, the sun wasn’t getting to her. Walking off of the boat she caught a glimpse of the man she had attacked the night before and laughed a little under her breath.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Jack woke up in the morning, still in the crow's nest of the boat. People were shouting and pointing, he rubbed his eyes and looked out to the sea at what they were pointing at. Just a little way away, a ship was appearing out of mist it seemed, though the day was completely clear. It were as if it were becoming un-invisible. Jack grinned and stood. It had been so long since he had last seen his ship. It moved fast and was nearly by the port in no time. Jack, having always been impatient, jumped off the side of his boat and into the waters. He swam under for a while before feeling the shadow of his ship above, when he surfaced and climbed the side effortlessly. He was soon faced with the people that had taken his ship. 'Sutekh. Kelaeno.' Jack greeted them icily. They both laughed, so in sync with eachother. 'Seth and Kelly now mate. Confuses the locals. Havn't seen you in a while.' Jack didnt return their jovial laughter. 'What do they call you now eh? Nate? Percy? Aimon?' The captain looked at them. 'Jack.' The woman laughed shrilly, like a bird of prey. 'Jack? JACK!? AHAHHAAA!' Seth smiled, his sharp pegged teeth and sandy hair showing. 'Give me back my ship.' They were alone, the only other things on board were shadows, shadows of things that weren't there. 'Okay. Okay. We're gone.' ad just like that, they were.

Jack pulled up in port and set Alistair to stand and let the crew on with a breif check. Meanwhile he went to look for Ivy on the boat. He found her soon enough. 'That. is my ship.' It looked the same as it always had. Deathly, worn and beaten, but hauntingly beautiful.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Ivy looked up to the ship; it was far bigger than any ship she had seen. “Impressive.” She genuinely was impressed, though it had an heir about it that seemed to haunt. Seeing Danny and Alistair Ivy smiled, though Danny didn’t look too pleased. “Ivy, can I have a word?” She shrugged, following him into a corner she removed her sunglasses “What?” Danny sighed. “I’m not going on that boat.” Ivy a little puzzled raised an eyebrow. “No, I mean It, I am catching the next plane to England, I don’t have to stay here, and neither do you.” Ivy’s expression darkened. “No, you don’t have to stay, I do, I thought you would have wanted to..” Danny shrugged his shoulders “You were always more apt for slumming than me, I miss my car, my home and my family, I will see you again, just take this..” He handed her a slim mobile phone. “I’ll ring you every now and then, okay?” Ivy shrugged obviously a little hurt but was fighting off showing it. “I guess...” The quickly hugged each other tightly, knowing they would bump into each other again, they always had a habit to. Ivy waved as Danny blended away through the crowds. She turned back to Jack. “Setting off?” She laughed a little, walking to the edge of the boat to get off. “Say,” She paused. “What are you going to do with this boat then?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Jack was about to reply to her when his phone began to ring. 'Hold on a second.' he said to her, pulling out his mobile from his pocket. 'Hello?' It was his sister. 'I've found him. He's here.' Jack coughed a little 'Pardon me?' 'Xander. I've found him. I'm sending him there now. Where are you?' Jack paused 'Send him to my ship.' there was a long pause 'your ship? You have it back?' Jack smiled 'Send him to my ship.' he hung up and turned to Ivy. 'Xander's coming back. He was on my ship all along... where's your Danny boy?' Jack shook his head 'Nevermind. Want me to show you around my ship?' he winked at her playfully.

'You cant stay here. I'm working.' Rosa growled at her son from the other side of her desk. 'But its so trippy down here! Please Mom!?' Rosa stood up 'No. And don't call me that. You're going back to Alistair and Jack. Look after that Danny boy too.' She closed her eyes, and her son was gone.

'What the hell?' Xander said, his eyes getting blinded by the light. 'Where the... ugh... not again.' he paused before pulling out his phone. 'Miss me baby?' he said as Danny picked up. 'Don't worry where I went just come back will you? We've got alot of catching up to do...'

Jack was in a semi-good mood. On the one hand, he had his ship back, on the other hand, it was stolen from him by the two worst people he had ever met. The gods of deserts and stroms were always so sarcastic and generally kid-in-the-playground mean. They went around together, which only made it worse. Jack had long ago had a mythical battle with them concerning who would be in charge of the sea storms.

In Greek mythology, it stated that Posiden and Sutekh battled with all their powers, water against sand, storm against storm. In the midst of all that, Kelaeno was created by Sutekh, a harpy with powers reminiscent to his. Posiden however, in the heat of the battle, called upon his brother Hades, together banished them both from the sea.
But who knows if any of that was true.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:56 am

Ivy, just about to reply was cut short by Jack. Hands in her pockets but Leather jacket was feeling like an increasingly bad idea, the sun was getting hotter by the minute. But she was determined to keep it on, ever the believer that to look good there was a small amount of suffering to go along with it. Her attention finally went back to Jack, or at least partially “Xander you say? Swore he was dead and all...” She wasn’t taking it all too seriously; she was too busy looking at her surroundings. “Uh, yeah sure go for it, pretty big ship and all...” Walking alongside Jack Ivy’s gifted phone began to ring, she looked up to Jack a little shifty for having a phone again but quickly answered as she saw the caller was Danny. “Sup?” She cooed a little sarcastically. Not getting much sense out of him. “What, you’re coming back? Suuupperrr....” She yawned “Well hurry up then, ain’t got all day n’that..” Slipping the phone back into her pocket she continued to walk onto the ship “Sugarpuff is coming back...” She said with a small laugh.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 am

Jack smiled to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and shaking her a bit. 'That's what I like to hear, taking the piss out of people with less balls than you.' he laughed loudly. 'Ever killed anyone Ivy?' he said, a phycotic smile plastered across his face 'Its fun...Ah! Danny boy!' Jack let go of the girl and walked briskly to the boy with arms out wide. However, getting closer, he slowed, dropping his arms 'Uh... I would... but er... I know where you've been...' Just at that moment, from across the decks 'Daniel!' Jack laughed 'Speak of the devil!' Xander, stood on the side of the black heart, ran down the steep ledge, jumped onto a hanging rope and swung over onto the smaller boat. He ran past his uncle, bashing his arm as he did and right to Danny, greeting him once more with a passionate kiss. Jack looked, his lip curled with disgust. 'Ew.' he said, pausing before turning on his heels, grabbing Ivy by the arm and peeling her jacket off of her smoothly as he jogged past. He carried on running 'Too hot for clothes.' he called back as if to explain everything. 'Come on then! I'll show you my ship.' he winked, laughing boyishly as he swung onto his ship with her jacket and ran off along the decks.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 am

“Have I ever killed a person?” She laughed, not answering the question. “I bet it is...” Her attention was drawn to Danny as he walked aboard again; one hand on her hip Ivy raised an eyebrow. “Oh! You return for some man slag but say there’s nothing for you when it’s just little old me? Hmm! To think...I kept you fed in alcohol since you were fourteen when your dad found that whiskey bottle under your bed!” It was obvious that Danny was paying no attention as the blondie himself bounded towards him, the pair hit with a passionate embrace, Ivy turned away, “sick...” laughing a little she span around, not expecting Jack to take her Jacket. “Hey!” she shouted Ivy ran after him but decided not to swing off of a rope, she went around the dock and up the ramp instead, she could see Jack with her Jacket in his hands. She ran onto the decks and quickly say the size change, his new ship was awe worthy, she didn’t think old ships could be this big. She didn’t give up chase on Jack however.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 am

Jack laughed loudly as he jumped delicately up onto the side of his ship, running for a while before stopping and holding the expensive looking jacket over the water. He didn't care about its worth, seeming as he probably paid for it. 'Come on then slow poke! Its too hot for this anyway!' He laughed boyishly, his usually mysterious face opening up in childish pleasure. As she reached him, he held it high above his head, way too high up for her to reach. 'Come on! Ahahahaha You're too short! Shortass! Okay okay okay!' he faked seriousness 'I'll give your your jacket and wont say another word about it, if I get a kiss... just one, a teeny weenie one' he grinned, tapping his cheek and bending down casually for her. He refused to move at her refusals. He waited for the moment when her lips almost touched his cheek to turn his head and kiss her full frontally on the lips, grabbing her face with both hands, still clutching the jacket in his right.

Alistair came running down the port, bashing into various people and tripping over ropes and barrels. He wished he still had his wings to get there faster. His one blind eye hindered him in the fact he no longer had any depth perception, but he could see perfectly fine. He spotted his boy right away. Litterally running onto the ship, he pulled the boy by the arm into a loving embrace. 'My boy... oh... I thought she'd... Xander...' Alex tried to push his dad off 'S...seriously man, get off me! I'm fine, I was at Rosa's... office...' Alistair pulled the boy back to look at him 'You what?' 'Yeah, it was actually pretty cool.' Alistair raised an eyebrow, seeing that he was winding him up. 'Now if you excuse me, I'd like to stick my cock into this man's ass. Come Daniel.' he said with an air of svuave manliness, he took Danny's arm and guided him away. Alistair shuddered.

Jack pulled away and laughed 'There see, wasn't too bad was it princess?' he winked at her, offering her jacket to her and kissing her again quickly before she could object. As he was doing so, he heard a voice from one of the deckhands. 'That's him? He's a kid!' Jack turned almost cat-like the the source of the insult. 'A Kid?' 'Oh... sir, captain... I didn't' 'You're completely right.' The Captain's sudden sombre tone was chilling, everyone stopped to watch. 'I am Childlike, I mean, if i wasn't, i'd just let that one go, but like a child, I'm afraid i can't.' With one fluid movement, the captain had pulled out his handgun and shot the man through the head. Blood splattered across Jack's hand as he watched the body fall to the deck with a thud. He stared at it a while, his head cocked to the right. 'Clean this up.' he muttered, turning away from the scene and pulling out a silk handkercheif, wiping away the remains.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 am

“No!” Ivy exclaimed, “I’m not kissing you!” She mock shuddered laughing. “Just give my jacket back!” She gave up in the end and sighed. “Oh fine!” She went towards his cheek and jumped as he turned to kiss her properly, though she didn’t fight back too much. 'There see, wasn't too bad was it princess?' Ivy laughed sarcastically. “Yeah yeah, sure just give me the goods eh?” Ivy hit Jack’s chest as he dived in for another kiss. “Not that!” She snatched the jacket at stood back by Alistair who seemed to put an arm in front of her as another man called out to Jack. Ivy, not aware of what was going on was a bit excited “Ooh mutiny!” She smiled, though Alistair seemed to roll his eyes, as if this happened regularly or he was still thinking of his son and Danny. Ivy watched eagerly as Jack had no hesitation in shooting the man. Nearly jumping out of her skin as the gun was fired Ivy clapped loudly and half cheered. “Bravo!” She looked at the blood that had hit her shoes. “How exciting!” Laughing a little, though the crew didn’t seem to happy, Ivy followed Jack into his cabin, it was far far larger than the other one. “Nice, very nice...” She smiled. Leaning over the edge of the desk at his feet Ivy saw the gun and picked it up eyes wide. “I’ve never fired a gun before... that was very exciting! Showed him!” She smiled wiping the blood from her shoes on her jeans before looking over at the piano “Do you play?” She sat at it’s bench and put fingers to key. She looked over to him whilst playing casually. "The guitar you say? How new age of you..."
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 am

Jack paused little upon hearing Ivy, he turned his head, only slightly, just to smirk at her dirtily before entering his cabin. He sat at his desk, breathing in that old smell. He lifted up his feet onto it, placing the gun down next to them. Before he knew it, Ivy had come in, without even knocking. “Nice, very nice...” He looked up from cleaning his hands and then back again. “I’ve never fired a gun before... that was very exciting! Showed him!” “Do you play?” Jack looked up again 'Hmm? What? Oh no. Alistair does. I play the guitar.' he listened to her play for a moment, tilted his head back and closing his eyes. "The guitar you say? How new age of you..." he smirked 'Not really... the guitar has been around for years, even farther back than the piano. Besides. I only play classical.' He coughed, sitting up. 'It didn't shock you?' he muttered, watching her intently ' shooting him dead?' he sat and waited for her answer, looking her up and down, he really should have taken her when he had the chance. She had a nice body, nicer than some women he'd been with. She was small, petite, and hand tiny hands. He tilted his head back 'You're out of proportion.' he said, pronouncing every letter perfectly with his unusual and unpinable accent. 'Your tits... are too big for your body.' he spoke slowly, wondering what her reaction would be toward him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 am

Ivy trailed off her piano piece not really paying attention, she had learnt from such an early age that when she played silly little things she didn’t have to pay much attention and it would still sound good. “What? Hah, no.” She swung herself around the piano seat, a leg either side. “Well... I didn’t think you’d actually do it, but I don’t know, it’s thrilling, even holding the gun, to know you have lives in your hands, you could kill so many, just because you could...” She trailed off, wondering if she didn’t sound right, in the head. Looking around the room she didn’t really take Jack’s comment into account. “Think you’re the first guy to tell me?” She laughed. “And don’t stare!” Turning her attention to him she sounded a little more serious. “It’s perverse; next you’ll be sticking things like carrots or peas under my mattress or something.” Taking in a deep breath she scowled a little. “How old is this boat anyway? It smells old...”

Standing, still over the seat she pushed her hair behind her shoulders, “I hate blonde hair, do you have... any... something...red?” She didn’t care too much as long as it wasn’t the dead guy’s blood, that would smell too much. “You should play the guitar sometime... or force Alistair to play...or let me fire the gun...” she looked over with a small smirk. Walking towards the cabin door Ivy sighed dramatically. “I fell rather faint in here, time for some fresh air...”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next