Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy - a three part tale.

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 5 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:13 am

100th post! Hurrahh.... (:

Nevaeh scanned the walls; everything was as if she had never left. But that was her mother; set in her ways. There was even a clay model that she had made when she was very young, she couldn’t remember making it but was always told that she did one day in the garden with Alyan, though to be fair he was practicing his swordsmanship, nearly took a good bit of her hair too. Though the garden was small, Nevaeh still managed to hide well. She sat behind a tall peony bush at the bottom of the garden and came across a Stargazer lily and wanted to take it inside but didn’t want to pick it. She remembered something Locien had told her about the earth around the area, that it was good sculpting earth. So grabbing a big piece of earth she tried to make the flower. Looking onto it now, many years later she saw it in a less magnificent light. It was crudely shaped with wonky petals and there were small hairline cracks near the base of it; but her mother still took pride in it. It seemed that life hadn’t really moved on from when she left to train to a professional rank. Everyone was the same. The eldest three were either dismissive or cruel and the younger the two were the same, Locien being sensitive and caring and Haldir well he was still…quirky…

Watching her mother jump made Nevaeh Jump, she only stood as it seemed polite. Now in front of her family and Theanos she seemed like she was going to have to live up to her Mother’s expectations to be a dignified young lady whilst trying not to look like a complete pushover to Theen. As Theen greeted her mother it seemed he too was planning to be on his best behavior. Rubbing her eyes as Theen went to help her mother Nevaeh looked at her brothers in turn only for her eyes to be on Voronwë as Theen mentioned the slavers. He silently cracked up and gave her a very mocking look that Nevaeh only counteracted by mouthing “I didn’t, I really didn’t! He is just a little simple!” Voronwë shook his head and walked out still silently laughing which turned to a loud, if not over the top cackle. Rolling her eyes she sat down again. Not making any eye contact with her mother for the moment, rather she began to twiddle the thumbs anxiously as he made up a story; it seemed almost on the spot, even if it was half of the truth… She too left asking about staying for a few nights, though she was entitled to stay seeing as it was her family she was still unsure of even asking.

Nevaeh always jumped when Haldir sprung into a conversation, his voice still hadn’t dropped and it was funny to see a young man who was a good few years her minor a good few inches taller than her with the voice of a pubescent nymph. He was her mother’s favourite, no one minded though, not really it was only because he was still her baby, and he was the youngest and certainly treated like it. Sitting next to her mother Nevaeh smiled and leant her head against her shoulder. “I’ve missed you mother…” Her mother looked down on Nevaeh and smiled gently “You should visit more often, dear. Though I have to ask, who is that man really…? I couldn’t imagine why you would travel with him; last I heard you had a very reputable job and were going places, high in rank.” Nevaeh replied “ He is who he says he is, I was chasing a pickpocket when I got cornered by a slaver and seeing as my talents aren’t in brute force he could overpower me easily enough. Theen managed to pull some strings and get me out. I felt almost obliged to tag along with him, seeing as he needed help…I mean needed company.”
Her mother looked Nevaeh up and down “Do you…like this man?” Nevaeh’s eyes widened “No! I mean,,, no I don’t,,, I mean I haven’t really thought about it, we’ve been on the move so much I haven’t actually spoken to him much, you know, to get to know him…” Her mother smiled and stood up “Well you let me know before you set off.” Before walking off into the back garden. Looking up in the room Locien had gone. She was alone in the living room standing up and looking around she began to mutter to herself a small Latin love poem one of the Lycan guards she was forced to work with had repeated on a particular night shift guarding.

“Ama me fideliter,
fidem meam nota,
de corde totaliter
et ex mente tota,
sum presentialiter
alens in remota;
quisquis amat taliter,
volvitur in rota”

She faded off on the last line as she heard Theen, he sounded odd, like he was in a lot of pain, but they had only been up thee for a short while. Walking up the stairs quietly she stood outside of Haldir’s room and tapped her fingernails along the door “Is everything okay Theen? Haldir?” Haldir came up behind Nevaeh with Locien’s first aid kit and knew something was wrong , she walked in to see Locien tending to Theen’s wound “ Oh gosh! What happened Theen?!?!” She looked closer “When did you do that!?!?!”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 5 Empty Re: Conspiracy - a three part tale.

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:03 am

Theen looked up at her 'it happened before... i helped you out.' Lovien was prodding the skin, leading to processant yelps of pain from Theanos. 'Man... this hurts.' Locien turned to him, 'did you not tend to it at all!? Seriously, did you wash it with mud! This is like, a grade five infection... leading to treatment or... amputation.' Theanos jusmped out of his grasp to the other side of the room 'Amputation! You are not amputating my arm! I need it!' His voice was higher pitched at the end of each sentance. Locien took a step nearer to him 'well it'll fall of if i dont treat it, i think i can save it, if you just sit down...' he grabbed him and pushed him on the bed. 'and shut up... sing a song or something.' Theanos took a deep breath before muttering quietly “Ama me fideliter, fidem meam nota, de corde totaliter et ex mente tota,sum presentialiter alens in remota; quisquis amat taliter, volvitur in rota” He looked up at Nevaeh 'sit with me?' he waited until she did so 'how bad is it, tell me seriously now...' he held out his hand palm up to Nevaeh, hising with the pain. 'Nevaeh...' he wanted her hand, whatever her brother was doing, he wanted something to grab onto that wasnt Locien's throat. “Ama me fideliter, fidem meam nota, de corde totaliter et ex mente tota,sum presentialiter alens in remota; quisquis amat taliter, volvitur in rota. Ama me fideliter, fidem meam nota, de corde totaliter et ex mente tota,sum presentialiter alens in remota; quisquis amat taliter, volvitur in rota” He turned to the younger boy, who was grimacing at Theen's shoulder 'pass me my bag?' The boy tentatively placed it on Theen's lap and left the room. With his good arm, theen rooted around in his bag for some meat. He grabbed the paper encasing it and pulled it out, lifting his mask slightly to rip into it with his large teeth. A minimal amount of blood seeped onto his hand and spilled over his lap and splattered on Locien. He didnt really care, man he was hungry.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Nevaeh looked at the oozing wound with a terrified expression slapped upon her delicate face, it looked nast and how come he had never spoken off it before? Surely it must have hurt before now seeing how deep and tender looking it was, though tender was probably not the right word to use, more of an understatement than anything else. She hadnt ever seen a wound quite like it. She was used to killing or wounding from a distance and never had to really whitness the blood, pain and suffering after. The wound worried her, sure she knew that Theanos was a fighter, he wouldn’t make a big fuss of the wound but it really did look serious and well if he lost is arm what would her do? Nevaeh didn’t really say much as she looked down at the wound, she couldn’t take her eyes off of it. Haldir too looked at the wound in shock but not in the same way as his older sister. He looked at it in awe, probably wanted to stick his left hand in it just to see what it felt like, no harm inteded, just curious as all. Though as Locien mentioned amputation Haldir grimaced and joined Nevaeh’s worried expression wanted to help out. He tugged at Nevaeh’s tunic but she batted him away like an insect. Sitting next to Theen she still wasn’t sure if she could actually do anything for him, she had absolutely no idea about medicine whatsoever. Her mother probably tried to teach her herbalism at some point but she didn’t let any sink in; atleast Locien paid attention. Locien looked down at the wound and wasn’t sure if he had taken on something he coldnt handle, he was good with open wounds and infected cuts but this was something else “ Just let me get this sorted, I cannot tell yet, say how on earth did you do this? It looks like you got mauled by a giant cat…” Rubbing the area around the wound Locien tried to clear out as much of the infected material as he could but it wasn’t going to be easy, Theen was squirming so much! Cannot blame him though, it looks as nasty as it is… Opening up his medical box Locien looked around muttering to himself. Nevaeh hesitantly gave Theanos her hand,weary that he might break it if in so much pain, nether the less she wasn’t going to complain about pain seeing the wound on his body. As Theanos began to sing to himself her ears began to prick up, she recognised the song oh too well and by the looks of it only she and him knew of it’s lycan origins. By the second time he had sun it she every so quietly sang the last line to herself “quisquis amat taliter, volvitur in rota..”
Locien finally found what he was looking for, a small clear vial of grain alcohol and the powdered leaves of a small shrub from the garden he had planted “ Okay, Theen, im not going to lie to you, this is going to hurt, a lot… Just be ready okay? 3…2…1…” And holding Theen by the waist Locien poured five drops of the grain oil into the wound and then sprinkled the powder around the wound. After a lot of cursing Locien grabbed a bandage and rubbed more of the powder into it beofe wrapping in around Theen “ That, with any luck will kill the infection and before you go should be healing properly. Atleast you keep your arm eh?” He laughed nervously realisng that he had just been hit by animal blood… “ Oh, well um…” Nevaeh looked up Locien and smiled cautiously “ Thankyou Locien, I really owe you, we both do.”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Theanos Glared at the elven man, breathing heavily, almost growling. 'Thank you.' He had previously laughed at the comment about the giant cat. 'And as for your giant cat theory. No it wasn't. It was a Giant Wolf actually. Lycan. He jumped me, otherwise i wouldn't have let it happened...you'd hate to see the other guy.' He added with a smirk. It was true, there was no way Geddyn would have wounded him that much if at all if Theanos knew he was coming. Eddy wasn't very skilled in the art of the fight. Locien looked down at his clothes 'I look like I've just been to a butchers... Let me go change, and get Haldir some more bed linen.' When he left the room Theanos turned to Nevaeh smiling 'thanks, i didn't crush your hand much did i?' It was most probably bruised. 'Sorry. Can i ask you something?' he didn't wait for the answer, he was going to do it anyway 'How camp is Locien, like seriously... not that i mind or anything, its just... change his clothes? Its only a splatter! And the bed linen! I don't even know how to change bed linen!' He always had people to do that for him. silence for a moment 'How do you know that song?' The song passed around since the Dawn of Lycans. Every Lycan knew that song. He hoped it hadn't raised suspicions about his identity.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 am

Nevaeh wiggled her fingers and smiled “ Well they’re still moving and still feeling so Im fine, the bruising isnt on my right hand so im not too bothered.” As Theen asked if he could ask something Nevaeh opened her mouth to agree but didn’t make a sound as theen overtook. At first Nevaeh was looking at the floor but as Theen commented on Locien she looked up at him with wide eyes and laughed “You’re the first person other than me to think that!” Standing up and looking at Haldir’s bed she smiled “ Its just his way of doing things I guess. He is by far the cleanest out of all of us and I guess he likes to appear clean too!” Just the thought that someone else caught on to Locien made her laugh. “ That song? Well I guarded with this Lycan once at one of your royal balls and well he sang it and sang it and sang it until the sun began to rise again and its been stuck in my head ever since.” There was another moment of lisence before Haldir’s suprisingly heavy footed steps could be heard. He ran into the room looking straight at Theen “ You fought a Lycan?!?!” He gawped at him. “Tell me how you did it! Didn’t it turn into a wolf and eat you!?!?” Nevaeh stood up and smiled “ Ill leave you two for a moment, Im going to check on Locien and thank him again.” Leaving the room she shook her head smiling at Haldir’s excitable and incoherant questions for theen. She didn’t think that coming back for a while would be so easy, for months she had wanted to but something kept hwr away. Walking up to Locien’s room she knocked on the door and gentley pushed the door open and smiled in “ Thankyou for that, you know I would have been useless.” Locien smiled backand welcomed her in “Yes you would have been,” he laughed “But we all have our talents, and your welcome.” Picking up Locien’s blood splattered shirt and walked to the door “I’ll do this for you, it’s the least I can do.” Looking up at Nevaeh Locien smiled a little warily “ You like this man don’t you?” Nevaeh a little thrown back by the question she gave a sideways smile “ A little…” And walked to the kitcen to clean his shirt.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 am

Theanos looked at the elf and laughed, his heavy footsteps were very un-characteristic. His blonde hair was scraped into a high pony-tail, it was cladded with mud in some places, like his face and had grass stuck in it. His face was very majestic looking when he didnt have a stupid expression of awe on it. 'so...?' Theen laughed again, realising he had slipped off for a moment as he often did 'Well, its like this...' He slid himself to the edge of the bed and rested his elbows on his knees, Haldir sat opposite. 'I was surrounded, barking, shouting everywhere. It was pitch black in this... courtyard that i was in apart from the search lights. They knew i was there, but, they couldnt find me. There's me, flat against a wall, no way out. Out from the blue, comes my brother. Been in hiding for years, and the best fighter in the entire land.' Haldir let out a gasp 'whats his name?' Theen thought for a moment, it couldnt hurt to use his nick-name 'Lan, his name was Lan...' Haldir interrupted 'Was? What happened?' Theanos laughed aloud again 'Hold on boy! Seriously, i was just getting to that... Where was i... Ok, so my brother turns up, a grin on his face, new scar on his cheek, he says he knows a way out, we run out into the courtyard, but they spot us. We leg it, and from nowhere this Lycan has his claws in my back, i'm screaming in pain, he caught me unguarded see, but theres my brother, stabbing this wolf in the flanks, he tells me to run, so i did, i ran for it, hopped it over the wall, blood everywhere. It wasnt until i was deep in the forest that i hear my brother's scream...' Haldir looked shocked as Theen trailed off down-heartedly 'did...did they kill him...' Theen nodded, not wanting to look up. 'I'm sorry... i dont know what i'd do if one of my brothers was... well...' He did look up this time, it was the first time he'd heard the boy quiet. 'Thanks, thanks mate.' Before he could say anything else, there was a call from downstairs 'Mum, i'm back, i want some clothes washing.. now.' Haldir's eyes lit up 'That's Alyan! Come meet him! You'll get on with him loads, he likes fighting too... sorry, the arts.' put the last words in imaginary quote marks that he drew in the air with his fingers. Grabbing Theen's arm, he pulled him downstairs.

Alyan was a tall, slightly tanned elf, his highly worked muscular appearance stunned Theen, he had tatoo's all over his body. He could see this because his top was in his hand, with what smelt like cow blood. His hair was cropped closely to his hair and he wore some kind of tooth around his neck on a leather chord. He turned and jumped slightly 'Gowd. Haldir, don't do that. Creep.' His attention flitted to Theanos 'Who's this... smells like dog in here...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 am

Nevaeh stood by her mum and smiled, she smiled back and whispered in Nevaeh’s ear “ Its nice to have the family back together again.” Nevaeh winked to her and set to watshing Locien’s shirt for him. “ Are you ever going to kick any of the boys out? You know get some personal space for yourself?” Nevaeh’s mother looked out the window “ Id never force them out of the house, they are all free to go when they choose but they are my boys, your brothers and well what would I have left when they have gone.” Nevaeh apusedfor a moment , she was right. Where would her mother go if everyone were to leave? She surely wouldn’t want to be on her own, what a horrible thought; having no one around you. That was when the door went. It was Alyan. She rolled her eyes with a slight smile. As he demanded his clothes to be washed. “ Bring them over here Alyan, im just doing some of Locien’s clothes…” Turning to see his slightly bewildered face she went back to washing as she heard Theen and Haldir coming down the stairs. It only just hit her that Alyan being the man he was he would be the one to catch theen out. She hoped he would be able to play it cool. Coming away from the sink she smiled to the three boys. “ He is Theen, he is a friend of mine. We decided to stop by here as we were passing through. How are you Alyan? How about that washing then?” Alyan looked Nevaeh up and down. She looked exactly the same as last time, “ Since when did you do washing..?” An passed her some of the clothes.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:11 am

Theen peered at the man's sword 'Is that a silver 99 X calibur Unique frame?' The whole room went silent, they were all looking at him as if he had confessed to several murders. 'Well done bunny, another freak.' Came a voice from one of the twins. Alayn was eyeing Theen suspicioulsly, sizing him up almost, on how to attack him if needed. 'Yea... it is, except there's a notch sorta like a 43 that my blacksmith edited in. Do you fight?' Theen laughed 'Do i fight! I've only been trained by the best! My brother was a General in the war of Slar. Fancy a bout?' The man's eyes lit up. 'Do I!?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Even Nevaeh turned around as Theen managed to write off the name of the sword as is it were etched on the handle. Nevaeh looked around at her brothers: the twins had come back in ad made there presence known with a witty little comment, Locien looking as bewildered as Nevaeh and Haldir already twitching to chime in with something Alyan however looked impressed, at first he was sure that Nevaeh's friend would be some guard like her, only knowing the bare basics of fighting and think they were the best thing to walk through. Alyan was the best around here. The tallest, the most muscular, the bravest and the most handsome. Girls fell around for him but he never batted an eyelid towards them, the girls around here were so rough, he wanted a dainty and elegant girl of high social class...

This friend of hers was different, he knew his stuff but Alyan was sceptical if he could put this into a bout. Alyan was cocky in fights always confident he was going to win and a very sore loser. "Ohh ohh can I come watch please please?!??" Haldir chimed. Alyan looked as if he was about to tell him no when Nevaeh stepped back in the room "Of course, seeing as Theen is so popular with you. Besides it gives mother and I time to prepare dinner." She had only been here for a few hours and was back into her old routine.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 am

Theen laughed perhaps too loudly, he had hoped to get some practice for a while now and by the size of him, Alyan should be a worthy opponant. By the way he was talking casually about his weaponry and armour, he sounded like his life was totally devoted to learing the art and the title of worrior. It had always come naturally to theanos, like second nature. He sized up the area of the backgarden, there were many trees, tall sturdy looking trees. That would be uselful. And the grass was a little shorter than ancle length, the best type. When theanos unsheathed his sword, Alayn's eyes lit up with wonder and envy. He could see the cogs working in his brain, sizing him up, trying to work out how exactly he would fight.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:27 am

Nevaeh watched all of the boys walk out of the door and smiled, it took her back to when she watched alyan fight with his friends. Haldir sat on the windowsill of the back wall legs swaying and eyes lit up. You woulnt think he was seventeen. Alyan sized up theen as he approached. He looked tough but not too tough for him. When theen drew the sword he glared, he thought about wagering the swords in the bout but his mother would dissaprove. "who to make the first move?" alyan cocked an eyebrow.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 am

Theen growled slightly, 'stop talking' he said in a low threatening voice. He knew what kind of a fighter he was now, arrogant, cocky, trying to syke him out with his words. He would learn once he was in a real fight he would learn, learn that in a real fight you couldn't talk, there was no room for talking? You had to listen, look, feel. Surprisingly Alyan made the first move, lashing out with a cry and a snarl. Theen hadn't been expecting it, stifling a bark at the last second, lashing back with cleverly articulated heaves of his sword, making the most beautiful noose as it clashed against Alyan's finely crafted
weapon. Theen was putting all his strength into backing off Nevaehs older brother, he had him almost backed against a tree when he unexpectedly leaped into the tree, kicking and slicing at Theanos' face. The one disadvantage that Theen had, Alyan had picked up on. He was better than he had given him credit for. Theanos was fighting back when in a complete accidental incident, Alyan sliced the leather strap
holding Theens mask to his face. The lycan Stood there in the silence as a gasp came out
from Haldir and shouts from the twins, a terrified scream from thei elven
mother and the look of death passing over his opponants face.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 am

Nevaeh watched through the window as her mother decided to watch outside. Even with Haldir swaying around she managed to pre-empt what was about to unfold, she dropped the dish she had began to wash letting it smash into a thousand pieces as she sprinted into the garden just as the mask hit the floor. Their mother fainted on Locien, purely to the fear of lycans in general. Haldir looked as if he had frozen, as did Locien but he was still supporting his mother The twins looked to each other with a menacing grin and voronwe even got out one of his concealed daggers, Nevaeh could see it glint off the sun. Alyan’s face however didn’t change, as if it had frozen, with a sweep of death. “Dog!” He growled and went to jab him with his sword when Nevaeh ran in front of Theen and skid into the path of the sword. It cutting into her side like a knife through butter. She looked down the sword and a small whimper passed her lips before Nevaeh fell to the floor out cold. It didn’t hit any vital organs; it was a flesh wound but surely bled like one. Alyan looked down to Nevaeh, not sure of what had just happened. He dropped the sword stained with his sister’s blood and picked her up “This is your fault!” He roared at the Lycan and walked with Nevaeh inside. “Locien, help me with her and you three. Watch that thing. They laid her out on Alyan’s bed whilst Locien got to work on the wound. He couldn’t understand why she possibly took her life for one of a Lycan. Whilst he pondered the twins and Haldir were with Theen in the living room Haldir not sure where to look and the twins with a knife out each twirling them on their finger tips.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 am

Theanos growled loudly at Alyan but made no sound when Nevaeh ran infront of him and gained the brutal strike, he was shocked, why had she done that?

Later on he was confined to the living room, sat facing the twins who were looking perticuarly evil. Haldir was sat shaking as if he had a nervous twitch in the corner of the room atop of a stool. Theanos was sat, head in his hands, elbows on knees. Every time he made a movement the twins would mirror it but mre threateningly with their knives. They had stripped him of his belongings, his sword. All the brothers had jumped at him, tearing them from him. All apart from Locien who was tending to Nevaeh and Haldir, who looked asif deciding where his loyalties lay.

Theen looked up from where he sat and the twins sat forward slightly 'did you say something mutt?' one of them uttered with a harsh grin. 'Shut up...' Theanos growled lowly. the boys laughed 'now now fluffy, dont get angry, we dont want anything to happen to you now do we?' That was the last straw for Theanos, jumping up out of his seat to stand he roared with fustration. The twins did the same, although wealding their knives 'I want to see her. Let me see her. Your sister may be up there dying am i the only one that cares?' he stopped, breathing heavily and shaking. Suddenly, a voice came from the corner. 'I'll take you to see her.' Theen turned to see Haldir, standing and no longer looking like a little boy. His voice was deeper, maybe he could be serious when he wanted. The twins turned to him too 'you cant do that Haldir, he had to stay down here, Alyan would...' Haldir came in with a shout much too big for him 'I dont care about Alyan! My sister is up there, she could be dead for all i know, and this man wants to see her. So do I. You arent going to stop me.' and without further ado walked briskly to Theanos and pushed him up the stairs.

Haldir knocked on the door and Locien's voice permitted them entrance to his room. The men walked in to see Nevaeh bandaged from just under her collar bone to jusr above her hips. The bandages were tinged with blood already. Haldir ran over to her sitting at her side while Locien stayed wary of Theen whilst calling him over. He stood his back to his patient, blood on his gloved hands 'who are you...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:42 am

Nevaeh’s breathing was shallow and strained, she was sweating heavily and twitching slightly, well at least she was alive. Nevaeh’s mother came around in the kitchen and confronted the twins “Where is the Lycan?” The small frail woman looked worried. The twins stood in the presence of their mother and explained in a rather snitch was that Haldir had let him up near Nevaeh. She, for once in her life did not charge up there to the fact there was a Lycan in her house. For now she was going to have to accept it, Nevaeh obviously cared for the dog and she was going to respect that, no matter the pain it caused her. Locien had just finished the bandages when Theen and Haldir entered making Alyan storm out, he had possibly killed his own sister out of rage towards the Lycan and now he had the nerve to come up and face her! Haldir looked up to Locien with worried and pained eyes “Is, is she going to be okay?” Locien looked down to Nevaeh who was stirring slightly but it was growing fainter “We’ll see, we need the bleeding to stop...” He stood up “But you cured his wounds!” “They were different Haldir...” Sitting by Nevaeh Locien looked up to Theen. “ Well?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:15 am

'Well?' There wasn't an inch of hesitation in Theen's voice or a pause between sentances. 'I am Theanos, Prince of Lycans, Son of Scourgahnak the Second King of this land.' There was a terrified and confused pause in the room. Haldir's head snapped around, mouth open slightly. Locien backed away a little. As a second thought Theanos bowed toward the elven folk, pulling back up again saying 'i'm sorry i couldnt tell you sooner, its just... everything i have told you is true without me having to reveal my identity. I am hiding from my family. Your sister is on the run with me, but is in no amount of danger as long as i am with her, and to you Locien, and you Haldir, i will be greatful forever.' when he'd finished Haldir stood 'whatever your quest here, i'll do my best to help you along with it.' Theanos smiled, ruffling the young boy's head 'if only i could take you along with us, i would. As soon as this is all over, i'll contact you.' They both grinned at eachother. Locien was still staring at Theanos. 'Prince... hmm.' He turned away, looking flushed. Theanos put it down to the heat, seeming as he was a Lycan, being always hot you wouldnt expect him to get warm, but in the house it was stifiling. 'You dont mind if i take my shirt off do you? thanks.' Theanos pulled it off over his head and dropped it on the floor. Locien made an odd kind of noise from the corner of the room while Haldir picked up Theen's shirt from the floor. 'should i put this somewhere?' Theen turned around to him 'please.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:31 am

Nevaeh was still out cold, she was for another hour or so. Haldir’s eyes lit up as he was allowed to take the shirt He decided it would go in his room. Walking out of Alya’s room and into his he was half ambushed by the twins “ What are you doing with the dog’s shirt hal?” “ Yeah hal, have yourself a new pet?” Haldir looked up to the twins wiith a confused and if not a little scared “ What do you two want!?!?” The twins looked to eachother and laughed “ We want whats best for you Hal, and if you knew what was best for you, you’d be a good boy like Alyan and us and stay away from IT” Voronwe laughed and said a little too loudly “ Hell were going to the city guards tomorrow to tell them he is here, say he did it to Nevaeh.” With that the twins laughed and went up the ladder to their roo in the attic. Haldir a little pale faced went back into the room where Nevaeh lay and sat on the bed beside her. He was silent and watched her for the hour she was out.
As Nevaeh abruptly awoke she exhaled harshly, light she wanted to scream but didnt have the voice to. She bolted upright and grabbed Haldir’s shirt, coughing up blood. “ Arghh, goodness, what on earth...” Sitting up hurt too much so she slumped back on her elbows. Even in excrutiating pain she refused to curse or swear. “ Seeing Theen with his mask off ade her mutter” So it wasnt a dream..”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 am

Theanos looked down on Nevaeh and smiled he then turned for the door, leaving and walking down the stairs, he faced Alyan, who was coming in the opposite direstion, neither of them wanted to back down, fortunately, there was a kncok at the door. Nevaeh's mother's voice came from the kitchen 'Get that for me Alyan.' The elf snarled at Theanos before turning. Theanos treaded down the stairs tentitivly, wanting to listen in to the conversation at the door. 'Oh Hello...' came Alyan's voice 'Sorry but do I know you?' Theanos couldn't pick up on the other voice as the elven mother's whistling was obscuring it 'um.. yes yes... hah, actually we have...' Alyan's voice was differant, lighter, stranger, gentle. He heard his laugh coming nearer, like the sound of bells, or the air running through the trees. He stopped seeing the Lycan prince 'cant you go somewhere else Dog? Hell maybe?' Theanos growled quietly but defensivly. A small cloaked figure came from behind Alyan 'actually Alyan, he's who i came to see.' Theanos recognised the voice... it couldnt be her... The girl pulled down her hood to reveal a beautifully carved face and tubling blonde hair 'Elayahi?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:50 am

GENERIC CHARACTER REF PIC

Conspiracy - a three part tale. - Page 5 Khryst13
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:58 am

Locien pulled Haldir out of the way and onto the floor “Nevaeh you need to rest, you took a heavy blow to your abdomen and were not elementals you know? We don’t bloody regenerate” Nevaeh coughed heavily and smiled at Locien “I’m fine really, it was a scratch!” Trying to sit up again she felt back onto the bed and sighed. “Okay okay so it isn’t a scratch but hell, it’s not going to stop me.” Locien laughed and told Haldir to leave the room. Haldir teetered down the stair in a mirror image to how Nevaeh did and stop on the stairs to see the cloaked figure “Who’s Elayahi?” He shouted. At the mention of the name Alyan looked up to Haldir “Scram you.” Locien took Nevaeh by the hand and helped her up to a standing position and dressed her upper half slightly, her bloody bandages were still o show but she had some of her decency back “Nevaeh why did you take that blow?” She looked over to Locien “I’m not sure, it was instinct I guess, of course I never guessed I was to be hit down.” Locien almost looked down on her “Don’t tell me that.” To Locien that meant she loved him, wether she knew it or not but he wasn’t going to say a word. “Come let’s take you downstairs.” Slowly getting to the stair they were clear by then and Locien had to help her with every movement even though Nevaeh tried to protest and show full independence. “I’m fine Locien, i told you, its fine...” Not looking up to the visitor, blood dripping from her mouth again.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 am

Elayahi's face lit up as she ran to hug her older brother. Alyan's face was a picture of bemusement and Theanos' a mix of anger and joy 'What are you doing here? You'll get us killed.' he barked, ignoring Haldir's comment. The Lycan girl ignored her brother, looking around him to see teh elven boy on the stair. 'Hello, my name is Elayahi, Princess of the Greaddeoan family nice to meet you' she courtseyed and turned back to Theanos again 'You dont think you could take a slave girl off of Tokoroth and not have me hear about it do you?' she grinned her enchanting smile and turned back to Alyan 'could you show me where to get a drink please? I've been running a pretty long time now.' the elven man stood there gawping at her, he snapped into overdrive when she finished speaking 'yea i can! could i take your cloak aswell? are you staying here? you can have my room if you like? i mean i'll sleep on the floor outside of course! or in a tree? i dont really care! what do you eat? should i go and get you some meat?' Elayahi giggled and walked off with him into the other room. Haldir came down the final stair 'hold on, you dont have a sister... i mean, i havnt heard of her, its only Faolan, Thean... sorry you, and Geddyn isnt it?' Theanos thought for a moment about why he hadnt heard about her 'ah, well she is Geddyn's twin, she's kept on high security and it confounds me on how she even left the castle on her own to be perfectly honest!' Theanos turned to see Nevaeh being supported by Locien down the stairs, it looked like he was struggling. 'Let me help you!' Theanos shouted, letting her weight fall on him instead. Locien whispered something to Nevaeh that Theanos couldnt understand before trotting back upstairs. It was only then that he realised that he hadnt a shirt on.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Going down the stairs tried to get Locien to again let go of her but he wouldn’t, he was more the wiser than Nevaeh. In his eyes she was still young and reckless; she had so much ahead of her; that’s what worried her about Theen. He looked like he would have a rather large influence on Nevaeh, probably why she jumped in front of the sword. He didn’t like the thought of his sister dying at the hand of some mercenary for a Lycan, Locien along with Haldir were probably the least racist but it still stirred him at the thought of his sister running the nation with one. Letting Theen take her he stood at the bottom of the stairs and bowed his head slightly to the guest. Haldir looked awestruck at the Lycan princess, he was always told that Lycans were ugly but this couldn’t be. Nevaeh looked up to the guest and smiled lightly with her bloodstained lips and mumbled “Haldir, get Theanos’ shirt...” She felt drained.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Theanos was slightly concerned to his sisters arrival, if indeed she did escape with out notice, it wouldnt go unnoticed by his mother for very long, search parties would be doubled if not tripled, she was possibly the most important of the family, it was key for her to remain unharmed. Theanos sat Nevaeh down on a chair 'no its alright Haldir, this wound of mine needs some air anyway.' Elayahi came back in with a tumbler full of some strange smelling liquid, casting her eyes over the gash on her brother's shoulder. With alarm she pushed the cup into Alyan's hands, who was following her like a lost puppy, she ran over to Theen with shock on her face 'oh my g... who was this? I'll have them bloody killed!' Theanos huffed, a small grin on his face 'Wish you could... it was Geddyn. Jumped me from behinfd, Fao got him off me...' Elayahi dipped her head, tears welling up 'yes... well... atleast you're okay.' Theanos grabbed her by the arms and pulled her into a hug, 'hay... its alright shh...' Alyan was looking on with wide eyes. Theanos gave a snarl to him. 'Nevaeh could she stay a night before we go?' he asked Theanos being quite confused 'what do you mean we? you arent coming!' Alyan jumped in 'i bloody well am, you dont think i'll let you out there, a bretallion of men looking for you with my younger sister like this! No way!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Nevaeh looked onto Elayahi with envious eyes; she was a princess, a beautiful princess who probably had everything going for her. Being in the presence of two royalties it stung the fact that elves didn’t have their own royalty. Nevaeh often wondered how it would have affected the world if elves had taken superior Royalty. Well there certainly wouldn’t be a slave market, that’s for sure. Eyes half closed she laughed at her eldest brother falling all over Elayahi, it was the first time he had don’t that with a girl before, it was odd enough to see him do that to a Lycan. Locien looked at Nevaeh worried “She won’t be bloody healed over night!” Nevaeh wasn’t going to speak, she just looked at the floor “But of course you can stay overnight.” There was a period of silence after Alyan’s outburst to Theen; he continued “I care for my sister I wouldn’t want anything to happen to her!” Haldir scoffed and said what everyone was thinking “Well that’s why you stabbed her then?” When it looked like a fight was to break out between the eldest and the youngest. Ainion and Voronwë came down the stairs ad chimed in “Oi, Loc, you had that thing you did on Alyan when he got that stab wound yeah?” “You know the one that healed it up in hours?” Locien looked up to the twins “ Ainion your right yes but Alyan is a lot stronger than Nevaeh and I don’t know if she could take the pain of the wound healing at that speed” Looking up Nevaeh stood up holding onto the chair and looked at Locien “ Do it, no don’t argue. Just do it!” Ainion smiled at Voronwë before they ascended the stairs, followed by Nevaeh and Locien. Getting into Locien’s room Nevaeh lay down on his bed and The twins came in; Voronwë holding down her arms an Ainion pinning her legs down tightly “ What the...” Nevaeh looked over to Locien. “You’re going to need them to hold you down, trust me.” Bandages coming off, Locien got out a vial of orangey red liquid and dropped a single drop into the wound, for a few moments nothing happened, Nevaeh was about to laugh when it started to happen. Her wound began to feel like she was being stabbed again and again, it was pulling itself close ever so slowly. She began to writhe and growl. The pain was unbearable; tears began to leak from the corners of her screwed shut eyes when she let out a blood-curling cry of pain. Locien shut the door and looked down over her sister, wondering if he should have put her through that much pain. Well at least the wound would heal.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Theanos was told to stay downstairs, plus he didnt want to leave Haldir alone with his ravid older brother. They looked like they were about to grab at eachother when Elayahi came back in from the kitchen. 'whats going on?' she whispered to her brother. Theen bent down and started talking 'their father was killed by a Lycan, probabyl one of father's henchmen, when Alyan found out that I was a lycan he tried to run me through, but Nevaeh tried to stop him and he stabbed her instead. Haldir just brought it up, Haldir's cool, he's alright with me.' Elayahi nodded and stood to watch. 'It wasnt my fault she got in the way.' Alyan growled circling Haldir who had suddenly become more agressive 'Well you shouldnt have been trying to run him through inthe first place. Can you even imagine the amount of trouble you would have caused if youd've killed a Prince of Darkness?' Alyan was shouting now, shaking with rage 'How was i supposed to know who the Dog was, he's just another one of their murdering kind to me, what's the differance if he's a prince or not?' Elayahi couldn't stand it any longer, standing between the two of them glaring at Alyan 'Excuse me, but just because i'm a Lycan doesnt mean i kill things, doesnt mean I have hatred for you and any other kind of your race. It wasnt us who killed your father. We've been raised to hate your kind and yet we dont judge you for who you are. You sicken me. You and your racist comments. For your information i've only been in my natural form once and was caused great pain by it. So i think you should think twice before talking to any of us again.' She stormed out of the room, Alyan looked shocked 'yup. dont mess with her.'

Theanos sat there listening to Nevaeh scream, his head in his hands. He couldnt take it, the noise of her in pain was too much. He stood and left the room, into the back garden. Locien was there, looking after some plants on his hands and kness, when he saw the lycan, he looked up 'couldn't stand it either huh?' Standing, he brushed down his knees and rubbed his hands together to get the mud off. Next he stood staring at Theen with confusion 'don't you ever get cold?' Theanos smiled weakly 'no not really.' the elven boy huffed and turned away 'i should probably get back to her. see how she's doing.' Theanos kicked dirt up from the ground 'well i dont suppose she's dead yet seeming as she's still screaming.' Locien stopped walking and turned around 'look. this is hard enough for all of us without you hanging around in a frequently bad mood, so how about you just lighten up hmm?' with out so more as a look ack he turned and walked away, leaving Theanos on his own.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum