Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 8 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 am

Now on the wet and freezing sand she looked up at Jack, slightly confused. For the moment she did think about it he was right, it was extremely odd to think Jack would have a mother, she thought he was ageless, timeless and here they were on a godforsaken island that wasn’t even sunny and he claimed some nut in a shack on a remote beach was his mother, making this place his home. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard Jacks high laugh. Looking up at Jack who was looking back down at her “ Jack what are you doing? Id get down if I were you…” The wind was picking up and the rocks were slippy enough as it was, watching Jack sway began to worry her running and jumping at the rock face she began to climb up as fast as she could but she wasn’t in time “ Jack don’t you bloody move!!!” she saw him fall down the rock face his body now blood drenched “ Shit! Jack!” Jumping off the rock face she ran over to his body, he was still conscious his laughter proved so much.

Dragging him across the beach she managed to get him back to Kiandra’s hut, kicking the door she dragged him in to his mother.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 8 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 am

Kiandra's head snapped to the noise of the door opening, she ran to see the girl dragging her boy, bloodstained, covered in sand, wet, but laughing histerically. She was outraged 'What the hell have you done to my boy! Get off him you witch!' she screamed, grabbing for Jack and pulling him indoors. 'Shut the door and help me with him!' She pulled the captain onto a set of pillows. Jack looked up at the woman, her hair on his face as she leaned over him, concerned 'Mother, heh, look at you, all concerned looking, you look funnnny' his sentance was interrupted by hoards of laughing. 'Jack, Jack i want you to listen to me, did you have a cup of tea when you came in?' Jack laughed again 'Of course i did, i love teeeeaaaa...' he started singing about red sea women and trailed off by giggling. Kiandra stood up, kicking Jack in the ribs 'Stupid fool! That wasn't tea it was green!' She shook her head and walked into another room. Popping her head back round the door she looked at Olivia 'you'd better come in here, he'll be asleep soon.' She sat down on a pillow covered day-bed. 'Green, is a funny herb, makes the subject hillucinate, its used for recreatianl purposes by the idiotic, but also for medical reasons, hence why i have some. Jack couldn't tell the differance between a daisy and a tree if you gave him half the chance.' She was beginning to lighten up toward the girl. She didn't seem too bad afterall.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 am

Pulling in Jack as best as she could through all of the panic she jumped a mile when Kiandra screamed at her she put up no fight in giving him over to Kiandra, obeying like the puppy she used to be Olivia shut the door tightly and ran to help Jack’s mother. She still couldn’t get used to calling her that; Jack’s mother… As Jack talked like a mad man Olivia stood not sure what to do. She watched over him at his feet and smirked a little as he spoke of the tea, relieved she didn’t have any or that madness ran in the family…

As Kiandra spoke of the recreational she looked down at Jack with a fond smile Only you could do that… Kneeling beside Jack she took a near by bowl of warmed water and a clean cloth and began to clear some of the wounds that hadn’t already healed.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 am

'Olivia, in the other room please.' demanded Kiandra, she closed the door after her and motioned for her to sit, 'surely you have questions regarding Jack calling me his mother, obviously you've heard the rumers. Some are closer to what you would call the truth. I could tell you if you like. If you'd want.' Kiandra was playing a very clever game, she knew that the story of Jack's origin would intruige the young girl, but also would drive her mad with questions that Jack wouldn't want to answer, not even to his closest friends.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 am

Olivia nodded to Kiandra and came into the other room and sat infront of her. She didnt say anything or a while, she throught through her head of what she anted to know. She wanted to everything and anything as lng as it was the truth. " I just want to knw what is real, what is the truth...Who is Jack?"
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 am

Kiandra smiled darkly, her eyes swirling with magic and fire. 'Then i shall tell you child. It was many moons ago when Jack turned up at me door. I was living here due to my magic, alone and young. I was about seventeen when the kncok came about my door. I didn't hear it the first time, the wind was loud, thunder and rain outside obscured my hearing. When i finally heard, i walked slowly to the door, frightened i was, i didn't know who it could have been at my door, a young mage girl that everyone shunned. I opened the door and there he was, the most stunning creature i had ever seen. He had no visible wounds at the time, but on my proch, underneath where he stood was a pool of the deepest red blood. He was drenched in it himself, leaning against the doorframe, shaking, his head down, his hair sodden and clinging to his face. His arm was terribly savaged. I brought him into my home, the blood went everywhere. On every surface as if a murder had taken place.' Kiandra paused and thought back, the candles in the room flickered and cold filled the room. 'He was a stranger in my house, older than me. This sounds strange but it is true. He hasn't changed the least bit since i first layed eyes on him. Being far less than frivoulous as i was, i mothered him to full health again. He called me mother when he first regained his speech and has called me such ever since. I have no idea of where that young boy came from, or how he got into such a state with himself. All i do know is that there is great power within him, he belongs to the sea, or it belongs to him. Either way, earth pains him.' The room was once again filled with silence.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:28 am

Olivia faced the floor in the presence of such an overbearing an awkward silence. “ Kiandra, thank you.” It left Olivia with more question than answers but nether the less she now knew how she had met him. Now Olivia only wanted to know what happened before that night, how he had gotten that way, how he came Bovisand. Standing and excusing herself to see Jack she lay down beside him and had no intention of sleeping but it just came over her like a sickness. Her eyes grew heavy and weak. Sleep was inevitable.

When the sun came through Olivia woke with an odd sense of optimism, she felt like she had accomplished something last night even if the optimism was coated with confusion. Looking over to Jack he was still asleep. Not sure when he would wake or where Kiandra was she stood at his feet leaning against the shack and watched him hoping that he would be okay; last night was a nasty fall even for him.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 am

Jack awoke the next day aching all over, he looked up to see Olivia leaning against the wall. 'Ahhh, crap.' He whispered, sitting up 'what the hell happened?' He croaked, rubbing the back of his head, he had flesh wounds all over him and bruises too 'I'd like to see the other guy if you dont mind.' He laughed but soon regretted it, his lungs aching. 'Help me up.' He held an arm out to Olivia. 'We sould go outside, the sea's quietened down now, i need a swim.' It would be freezing in the sea, hopefully not, he hoped it wouldnt, so she would go in with him. When they got outside, he saw the sun on the calm sea. It must have been early. 'Come on, maybe i'll learn you how to swim eh?' A dual purpose for this would be to get the blood stains off his clothes. He hated to look messy. As soon as he entered the ocean he felt relieved, he could feel all the scars fading away, it was slightly painful, but what was pain. 'So, want to play hide and seek?' Jack looked at Olivia. She looked troubled. What had his mother said to her. His face hardened. 'What has she done?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:15 am

Olivia smiled to see Jack awake even if he was in pain. She still hadn’t seen any sign of Kiandra but right now that didn’t matter to her. Bending over to help Jack up she smiled “ You took one hell of a nasty fall, drank tea with some green in it apparently…” Helping Jack outside it was a relief to see some sunshine even if the temperature was still unbearably cold. Watching Jack get in the water she braved the cold and ducked her hand under the water, getting the dried sand from her body. The water was colder than the air but she was going to prove to Jack that she could take the sea just as well as any over person born at sea. Olivia was born on Jack’s old boat so she should technically long for the sea but there wasn’t much to the sea for Olivia.

Looking over to Jack she realised that perhaps Kiandra shouldn’t had told her what she did last night. Covering up her troubles quite convincingly she laughed “ Nothing, she told me about the herb Green, that’s about it.” Wading deeper into the water she smiled “ So what’s so bad about my swimming then Captain?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:24 am

Jack wasnt convinced, he gave her the benefity of the doubt however, laughing when she told him what happened. 'Green!? Really? HA! What was i like on it? Violent and manly i should expect?' he paused to laugh and to watch her fail at swimming 'put it this way, if you were a fish, you would drown, and thats pretty hard to do seeming as you would be a fish if you get what i mean. Look, look, come here, come here!' he grabbed her and flipped her up so she was on her back, He placed a hand on the small of her back under tha water and one under her head 'now take a deep breath, no deep... deeper. there hold it. Straighen your back, come on! I'll drown you myself! Oh this is hopeless! He laughed and dropped his hands. He took a breath and dipped under the water, swimming around her legs, grabbing onto her ancles and moving his hands up her legs, he swam closer to her and bit down on the back of her calf.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:43 am

Olivia laughed and got a little frustrated at the failing attempt of swimming “ Jack Jack stop stop stop!” Laughing again she shrieked in shock as he bit her leg. Wiggling out of his grasp she kept herself afloat and held onto Jack’s shoulders and laughed “ A for you on green you were like a giggling suicidal choir boy…” With this she push ed him underwater and pushed herself back a little so she could get the very points of her toes to reach the sea bed. Looking up to the sun she smiled she had been able to roam the sea as she pleased for five years but only now did she feel free.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 am

Jack laughed 'Giggling, nah, i dont believe you.' When he came up out of the water, he had one eyebrow raised. 'Oh you wan't to play it like that do you? WOH Nelly you want to play it like that huh? Huh!?' He swam to her and grabbed her by the middle, dragging her underwater, biting on he arm this time. He came out of the water laughing again, the sea was beginning to warm, and it was getting lighter, clearer, as were his eyes, almost transparent. He noticed someone on the rocks, it was Kiandra, she was watching them, muttering something. 'Mother! Hello!' He waved rigourously, all she did was turn and start climbing down the rocks toward her house. He shrugged.

Surely she was scared off by the truth that she had told her the night before, surely she had asked questions, Kiandra thought ther mind reeled at how such an earth spirit was drawn to Jack. Jack should repel someone like that after a serious amount of time. Where was the connection.

Jack looked at Olivia, she was soaked, his shirt had now become see through, it was sticking to chest as he rose above the water. He looked back at olivia again 'what did that old bat really say to you last night?' he asked, suddenly serious.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 am

Olivia giggled as Jack grabbed her by the waist and dragged her, it brought memories back of when they first went into the water but this was much more fun. As he bit her she thought that it should hurt but it really didn’t at all. She watched Jack’s eyes change from colour to colour; there was no doubt that he was something different, something special… As she noticed Kiandra up on the rocks she too looked up at her but didn’t show the same level of enthusiasm that Jack did. As she went back into her house she turned to Jack, not sure what to say. “ She told me how she came to meet you. That’s all…” Olivia could look Jack in the eye, suddenly she felt uneasy again as if she had betrayed Jack’s trust…
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 am

Jack heard her, registered what she said. How could she even... He looked down into the water, its colour suddenly darkening again. His thick eyelashes covered his eyes, covered the hurt in them. He knew why she did it, to scare her away. She would be full of questions now, full of questions that he didn't want to answer. 'Did...' he cleared hs throat 'Dis she uh, tell you where i was bleeding from.' his voice was quiet, broken, deep, lost. He was hurt, he felt betrayed, surely it wasn't Olivia's fault, but he couldnt help the feeling. He shuffled around in the water, the currant was begginging to pick up. His eyes were the exact same shade as the water, an almost black, they were swirling around his pupils, dotted with lights of white, like the night sky. He waited for her reply.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:25 am

Jack heard her, registered what she said. How could she even... He looked down into the water, its colour suddenly darkening again. His thick eyelashes covered his eyes, covered the hurt in them. He knew why she did it, to scare her away. She would be full of questions now, full of questions that he didn't want to answer. 'Did...' he cleared hs throat 'Dis she uh, tell you where i was bleeding from.' his voice was quiet, broken, deep, lost. He was hurt, he felt betrayed, surely it wasn't Olivia's fault, but he couldnt help the feeling. He shuffled around in the water, the currant was begginging to pick up. His eyes were the exact same shade as the water, an almost black, they were swirling around his pupils, dotted with lights of white, like the night sky. He waited for her reply.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 am

Olivia couldn’t face Jack at all, she couldn’t believe that Kiandra made her hurt Jack, she thought she could trust her but it was now obvious that she just didn’t want Olivia around. It was too much to see Jack like this again it seemed that all she did was hurt him and she couldn’t cope with that guilt, for a moment as he asked about where he was bleeding she hesitated; should she tell him the truth or keep it back? She didn’t was to hurt him anymore. Olivia opened her mouth to say no but she knew that he already knew “ Yes…your…arm…” By now Olivia had already turned away from Jack, noticing the water changing around them.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 am

Jack looked up. 'My...arm?' he was relieved, yet terribly livid at the same time. He gripped Olivia tightly, hugging her, laying his chin on the top of her head. He kissed it and then ran toward the shack, leaving her in the sea. reaching the shack, he burst though the door 'Mother, You damn witch you! Get out here!' she timidly rounded the corner 'what is up with you! can you not just see me happy? We're leaving for the city soon. you'd better make the most of our time here.' He was angry yet relieved a strange combination. His voice was angry, but his face was smiling. Odd indeed.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:59 am

J&O rep

Olivia looked down at the swirling water. She smiled as she saw her hand in the water reflecting the light as she swirled them too and fro. Jack, though she felt that she had hurt him immensly he always made her smile. She didn't want to leave the sea, not now. She wanted to feel how Jack felt in the water but it wasn't coming to her. Wading through the shallows she could already hear Jack's shouts to kiandra. Soaking through, she stood outside not wanting to get in the way.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:29 am

Jack couldn't help but smile. 'Thankyou mother for not telling her. If you shall excuse us, we shall be leaving for a day or two, we will come back though.' With that, he grabbed some clothes from his room and walked back out onto the porch. 'Olivia! he called, motioning her in 'grab some clothes i want to take yous somewhere, you might need something warm too.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 am

Olivia looked at Jack oddly, he came out with such a bright smile she wondered if he had killed her or something but no she probably would have heard that…
Walking in and taking a pair of leggings again and a blood red shirt she was once again dressed as a pirate, for now she wasn’t too bothered of her appearance, but in a small leather bag she took a cream dress of the time tightly packed as she was in a new country and didn’t know quite what to expect. She just wished it would warm up a bit….
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 am

Jack noticed her shiver's while they were on the row boat. They'd been going for a while now, but time didnt really matter to Jack, as long as he got there. He was wearing a dirty, supposed-to-be-white shirt, which was oddly bloodstained and tea staned and grass stained and all differant other types of stain that you could imagine. Balancing out the scruffyness of his shirt was a red british royal admiral's tail coat, complete with frogging and medals. Jack rounded a corner of rocks that the locals called 'Devil's point' and stopped rowing infront of the awesome sight. A large island (although on closer inspection can bee seen to attatch to the mainland) revealed itself to them. 'pretty nice huh.' Jack's voice was raspy and low. He took off his coat and put it around her shoulders, it would be dammned big for her, but all the same it would keep her warm.

When they reached the new land, he pulled the black rowboat ashore and tied it to a steel docking loop. 'Come on then... i want to show you something.' Jack ran off, hoping Olivia would be able to keep up. He lept over a small fence and out onto a small, grass covered hill. 'look what i have here. Jack produced a small seed-like thing out of his pocket. 'You and me are going to plant it, overlooking the sea, so when you're gone and i'm off sailing the world, people hundreds of years from now will be able to look up at it, and thing how magnificent the plant is...' Jack pulled Olivia by the hand and stood her infront of his, looking at the empty space. He put one arm around each oh her sides and held out the seed infront of her, resting his head on her shoulder 'and how beautiful it is...' He paused for a moment, breathing on her neck, he then spun her around 'And when they turn, and see the sea crashing against the rocks below, they'll be able to say, how guarded it is, how violent, yet magestic at the same time. They'll be able to sit, on this grass, and think about our plant, and the sea, think about how differant they both are, but how perfectly the entwine.' He trailed off, his eyes closed, listening to their breathing.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 am

Getting aboard the small rowboat Olivia felt a little uneasy, she had never been in such a small boat; it rocked violently as she got in and sat on a small wooden bench beside Jack. Out into the waters the wind was harsh even if they were somewhat sheltered by the natural harbour shape of the coast. The sun was bright and flooding down on the pair of them. It curbed most of the cool weather but she still shivered where she sat. Looking over to Jack she smiled as he put his coat around her shoulders. It downed her but it helped. Through the wind blowing her hair across her face she smiled in gratitude. Looking up to form the angle she was sat was a lush green Island, it was beautiful in its natural form the trees were free growing and she could already hear the chirps of birds over the crashing waters.

Getting out of the boat she left the Jacket inside it and ran after Jack and jumped the fence as he did. Looking up at the forests and grass she smiled it was cold here but it was a different kind of beautiful. Turning back to Jack’s pocket she looked at the seedy pod thing curiously. As he looped his arms around her she looked down at the seed and back to the grass. Hearing Jack talk of how the seed meant two natural bodies entwined together she smiled as she felt it represented them but she wasn’t going to say it. His head resting on her shoulder she blushed and after a while of silence she pulled away, taking the seed from his hand and leading him up a small hill to a bit of flatland. The grass was thinner here making it a good place to put the plant. Kneeling down the pair planted the seed together, fingers muddy she looked up to Jack she realised how close they were, blushing again she smiled and looked down. Their hands were practically touching. Something came over Olivia that moment as she put her hands on his and leant into to kiss him gently. She froze there for a moment before pulling herself and her hands from Jack, looking at where they had planted the seed again.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 am

Jack looked down at her warm hands ontop of his and grinned before she pulled them from him. He was crouched on the floor, looking at the unearthed dirt. He could see it now, a plant of more grandeur than any other. He stood with her. Thinking back on what they had jsut done, thinking back on what she had just done, he looked down at her, a look of bewilderment, shock and joy on his face 'did you just... i mean... my...' he couldnt find the words. He touched his lips before bolting into the undergrowth, laughing. He ran, hearing all sorts of wildlife scurry out of the way. He ran up hills until he finally reached a small castle ontop of a hill, he climbed the stairs and looked out on all of Plymouth. 'Olivia! Olivia! You are my muse! Walks upon the earth and the sand! hah!' he laughed again, re-thinking the words of the song he wrote about her all those years ago, the wind had picked up, it was warm, the sun was bright now. He smiled, all looked right.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:30 am

Olivia could hardly believe what she had done either. She looked up at him and smiled as he spoke in what was almost audiable jibberish she stood up and watched him jump into the undergrowth and followed him in a far more sensible manner. Looking up onto another lush green field there was a small castle-type thing looking out onto the water they had crossed that Jack was already running up to. For a moment she paused to look out over the whole place. If it wasn’t for Jack she would have never seen any of this, hell she would probably one some carribean island knocked up by another pirate or a native like her mother. Coming up the stairs she smiled to see some of the veiw already. It was breath taking, leaning on one of the granite ledges she looked out over the sun kissed waters and couldn’t help feel torn between land and sea. Seeing the two so close made her wonder where she belonged.

That didn’t matter right now all that mattered was she was here with the only person she would want to be with, her captain. Looking over to him, she smiled as he did. The sun warmed her and as the wind died down turned to Jack briefly “ How did you find this place?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 am

Jack sighed, thinking of the first time he saw this place, it almost killed him. Literally. 'It was after i'd met mother, she'd given me some herbal stuff, chanted some incantations but she couldn't seem to heal me, so she thought this place would do the world of good for me. Its beautiful really, when you look at it... i built this, so i could see past those tree's there, mother said i could just cut down the trees, but i'd already built it by then.' he laughed, thinking back.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next