Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 9 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Alice in Wonderland Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 am

Olivia looked down onto what they were standing on “ This couldn’t have been a one man job, how did you get all of the stone up here and how did you build it?” She wasn’t criticising she was genuinely curious and amazed. Looking out throw one of the window arches she managed to understand the true beauty of this place. “ It really must have don’t the world of good...” Thinking that Kiandra must have sent him here she thought about her even more. Looking back to the sea she bit her lower lip “ Why does Kiandra have such a distaste for me Jack?”
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 9 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 am

Jack laughed to himself 'well it wasnt a one man job...' he highly doubted that she would understand his humor. He looked out on the sea 'She doesn't like you because...' he sighed, he was going to have to tell her sometime 'because she's a warlock, an person of magic, she has... premonitions you could call it. And those premonitions usually come ture. usually. but very rarely she is wrong. These premonitions she has had about you make her very worried for my soul... that's why she doesnt like you, that and you're prettyier than she is. you know how women are...' Jack ended with humor to lighten up the subject, he didnt want anything to ruin today, he had the feeling that a bit of humor wasnt going to stop the bad things from coming.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am

Olivia stood up straight from leaning on the granite and turned to face Jack " What was her premonition Jack? About me..."
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:40 am

Jack turned to Olivia, he really shouldn't tell her, she would get angry, and leave, or horrified, and leave, or upset, and leave. he wansnt going to tell her. 'Earth, you're tied with earth... but...' He didn't want to say the rest, he knew she would ask and ask and ask until she found out, but he wasnt ready for that. If he told her the rest, then he'd have to tell her about him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 am

Olivia looked into Jack’s eyes, she could see what he was thinking, he didn’t want to say, she could imagine why and for now she wasn’t going to ask. She only took him by the hand and smiled weakly. Intertwining her fingers with his she shook her head “ I don’t need to hear any more.” Turning around, hands still entwined she looked out onto the waters and the sea front of Plymouth “ I want to see more of Plymouth, B..br..” She paused for a moment trying to remember where they were “ Yes Britain looks like such a beautiful place Jack, you must show me more…” Finger by finger she let go of Jack’s hand and took the stairs down to the grass and began t run down to the beach where they landed to boat, looking back to Jack, laughing, smiling.
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 am

Jack grinned as Olivia ran, she want half confusing. One minute she was a bitter sea dog, the next a puppy. He rowed her back to Plymouth Harbour, the night was setting in and Jack had a plan, he wanted to see Olivia drunk again, stinking filthy drunk. She was wild, unpredictable while drunk, and he wanted to see the fire in her eyes again. He pulled her into the nearest pub. 'Fancy a drink?' He asked her, eyebrow raised in a teasing way. He ordered a straight beer for himself, downing it as soon as it arrived. 'Gah, G...omy... wow... that was differant... han't have one of them in a long while now... gah wow...' he could tell thathe was going to get drunk pretty quickly if he carried on like that, he spluttered and coughed a bit from how severe it tasted to him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice in Wonderland Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:00 am

Getting back into the boat Olivia smiled to Jack as she wrapped herself in his admirals jacket, the seas were calmer on the way back than before. Reaching sutton harbour Olivia was more amazed by the architecture of the port around her. Being dragged in a pub, she only just caught the name of the place as they went in The Notte Inn; though, she had no idea how to pronounce like one of the locals. Sat by Jack she smiled and laughed at his reaction to the beer and slid the grass from him to her lips. " Give it here you pansy..." and took a sip of the dark and peculiar smelling liquid giving pretty much the same reaction as Jack " Bloody he'll what's in that?!?!"
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 am

Jack laughed, nearly rolling off his chair 'beer apparently!' he exclaimed, grabbing the glass off her and taking another swig. The taste was less offensive now. Jack ordered another beer and some jamacan rum for Olivia, handing it to her he grinned. 'Fancy getting drunk and then going home?' He laughed, already feeling a bit funny. He watched as a young lad in a leather jacket and long brown hair and his woman walked past, another girl trailing behind, looking rather out of place. Jack laughed again 'People these days, hilarious aren't they... i mean, one minute they're happy, the next they're phyco, nothing you can do but sit it out.' He smiled into his second beer as a group of women burst in, looking around. One of the spotted him 'Oh look! There he is!' They all ran to him with squeals and shouts of 'Jack!' One of the crowd looked up at him 'Oliver told us you were here! His mum saw you through the window, she was going to come up and talk to you but decided against it. Oh Jack we've missed you!' All the girls laughed as Jack looked down at them all. 'Olivia, my sisters, my sisters Olivia.' all seven girls turned to Olivia at the same time 'Hello Olivia!'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 am

Looking around the interior of the pub she smiled, in the corner a larger fire was crackling away radiating a kind of heat Olivia craved since she was in England. Gladly taking the Caribbean rum she began to drink it heavily. Nearly finishing the glass in her first down Olivia looked down into nearly clear rum in comparison to Jack’s beer. She was already a little bleary-eyed when the group of girls burst through the heavy wooden doors and began to squeal choruses of Jack’s name; drawing attention from everyone in the pub though the attention faded as quickly as it came. Looking down at the girls she noticed how they were all far younger than both Jack and her.
Placing down her glass she waved, a little unsure of what these girls were doing here and how they were his sisters. Smiling a little she assumed they had something to do with Kiandra. Getting up she began to wander over to one of the barkeepers and got another rum before sitting back with Jack.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 am

'Now girls, arent you a little young to be in this bar?' The girls all scrunched their faces in dis-amusement 'yes Jackie.' Jack grinned. He wasnt going to have his evening filled by family 'i think you girls need to go home. Infact, why dont you go and see Kiandra, she'll have some storied to tell you.' The all whined at his suggestion. 'I tell you what, i'll spend a whole day with you tomorrow, its just getting late is all, and in a moment i'll probably be bladdered anyways so...' The girls all looked at him, and then to Olivia and back again. 'OOOOOhhhhhh okayyy...' one of them whispered. Before chirpily giggling, sayig their Au Revouirs and leaving. Jack grinned. 'Women... hay... fancy a little game?' He raised his eyebrow. The pub was nearly empty anyway. He called over for the bartender who came over right away 'yes Jack, what can i do for you mate?' Jack laughed 'Pack of cards please Jhon.' He pulled a pack from under the desk. 'Right, do you know how to play poker Olivia?' he asked in a very patronising voice.' He could only imagine her look of disapproval 'And how many loayers of clothes do you have on?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:39 am

Olivia smiled at Jack's skills with the younger girls. He was so opposite to himself , one moment he was an angry vindictive and purely psycotic captain then next a smooth lover and a bouncy seven year old. She downed her third then fourth drink and now had a glaze over her eyes and a smug little smirk on hher face. She waved as the small children left the pub and stared into her empty glass, almost confused as to where her drink could have ended up. Her little daze was broken as Jack put up the offer of a game. Not being one to turn down a challenge she leant on the table and smirked "Bring it on." As she saw the cards come out she grinned even more. Olivia nknew exactly what he wanted to play, even though she hadnt played poker since she was on Jack's ship years ago Olivia raised an eyebrow and laughed "Do you? And oh, i have enough layers on..."
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:33 am

Jack laughed 'good.'

After a few round of poker Jack was missing his hat and his shirt. He was muttering under his breath angrily, cussing and dammning her to hell 'cow...bloody...stupid... why did i bother...' he was never very good at poker, especially when drunk. Infact, he couldnt even see the cards anymore. 'Okay... I've got a... Q...queeennn and a Jack... Hay its like me! haahahaaa.... ok ok... and a... Oh oH ! Royal Flush! Ha! SCREW YOU!' Jack looked over at Olivia. 'Can i get a water please? I'm a bit... whoops.' and with that he fell on the floor laughing. He sat up 'alright i'm ok... now get nekkid!' He laughed again. 'Alright now... serious face. I dont think i can get home like this, infact, i dont really want to ha! I want to sleep heeeerrrreeeeeee.' The bartender came up to them 'Excuse me Jack, but do you think you could quieten down,or Leave maybe?' Jack asked for somewhere to stay but the bartender refused. 'Right then! Mt Edgecoumb it is!' Jack stood, slightly shakily 'Right Oliiiiviaaaa... lets go...' He leant into her, his eyes opened wide and his mouth in a pout 'pweeeasee?' He stood and cleared this throat again 'excuse me! I would like to announce that i would very much like to sleep with Olivia right now, but seeming as i'm bladdered, i dont think i'll remember how...' his surpressed laughs exploded into full frontal giggles as he ran out the door.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 am

Olivia leant back into her chair as smug as ever with the fact she was wearing Jack's hat and had his shirt draped over her shoulders like some gaming trophy. Giggling to herself slightly she gasped in mock sheer horror as he called out his cards " Oh noess, i have...LOST!" Olivia swooned mockingly though lost balance and nearly fell off her chair completely. Giggling as he showered her in his cards. " Im not getting...nekkid in here !" Olivia stood up and leant over the table to jack. As the bartender came over, Olivia supressed giggles and covered her mouth as he asked the pair to leave. Clutching onto jack as he leant into her, her mouth dropped as he announced how he wanted to sleep with her but her shock was overwhelmed wiht fits of laughter. Following Jack out she managed to grab onto his shoulder and walk down to the boat where she lay in the bottom and giggled, Jack's hat covering her face.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 am

Jack burst into fits of laughter, standing over her clutching his stomach is laughter. 'Oh...Oh!' Jack went to step in the boat but instead tripping over a peice of roap and falling in ontop of Olivia, laughing hysterically. When the laughing eventually died down with a sigh, Jack looked to Olivia 'I'm tired.' and with that, he quaintly fell asleep.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 am

Pushing the hat off her face, taking her hair with it she smiled and laughed as Jack fell on top of her. " Woah, steady on big boy!" Smiling as their laughter faded to a relaxed sigh " Me too.." As she closed her eyes she could feel Jack's heart beat in time with the gentle lapping of the sea onto the rocky shore. Her last sight was jack's drunken face but she didnt mind. All she did mind was the thought of a killer hangover tomorrow...
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 am

Jack awoke in the morning to water lapping around his ancles and the labouring of Olivia's lungs against his chest. He had no hangover, but that was because they were in the sea. The second thing he noticed were the seven differant girl's faces staring over him 'Mornin'!' one of them exclaimed he shushed them all with his finger and pointed to Olivia. The girls giggled hushedly 'Alright, i'm coming, just, be quiet kay girls?' He grinned broadly to them all before sliding out from Olivia and standing up, streching as he did so. He stood out of the little boat and opening his arms to the younger girls, who all instantaniously jumped him, giggling yet again 'Jackie we missed you!' He laughed loudly 'Missed you too! Let me look at you all.' they all stood back and Jack went along the line 'Elizabeth, Madeline, Louisa, Amanda, Lilly, Rosa-Lee and Anne, how are you all, seriously, when did you get so tall? And those dresses! Boring much!' The girls laughed as he ushered them away from the boat where Olivia was seemingly sleeping and down onto the beach. One of the younger girls with tumbling blonde hair and freckles looked up to him 'Jackie... where's your shirt?' Jack looked down at himself. 'Well would you look at that... where the hell did that go Maddy?' The oldest looked around, she had cropped short brown hair and dark skin with darker freckles 'somebody got lucky last night.' she snided. Jack called her down 'Oi! Rosa-Lee! Do you mind!' The girl turned back to look at him stating 'no.' Jack grinned 'Right! Thats it!' He exclaimed running at her full pelt and knocking her down into the sand, ticking her sides. 'ah... ah Jackie! Get off me! Ah Heeeelllp!' One of the other girls screamed 'Get him!' and all ran, jumping on Jack. 'Ahhh! Gerrofff mee! I'll eat you all! Garrrr...' They were making quite a noise, anyone walking past would think it were a murder!
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 am

Olivia came around with a heartstopping clash of little screams all in chorus. Getting up a little too quickly Olivia fell back into the boat, plumes of sand slying up as she did. Her world was spinning, she had drunk far too much but the hangover wasnt as bad as the last one she had when she was with Jack, not by anymeans. Laying in the boat she looked up to near cloudless sky listening to Jack laugh and play with the young girls though the shrill cries were something less than desired. She gave it a few minute before she attempted to sit up again. Holding her weight on the side of the small wooden boat Olivia managed to sit up and look out onto the waters the sand and the group of laughter near the water. Once of the girls must have spotted her as she pointed up the beach to the boat. Smiling she stood up in the boat, still wavering a little but this time it was only because of her hangover. The sun was little too bright than she would have liked, the wind was a little to blustery and waves were a little too loud but she'd have to deal with it. Stepping out of the boat Olivia began to twalk down to the water wiping under her eyes probably still half asleep.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

The second youngest Anne shouted, jumping up and down and pointing 'look, that girl that girl Jackie, she's awaked!' Jack sat up, the girls falling off him to look too. 'Its Livvy, i tell you what she'd like, a big old tickle! Go on get her!' The girls ran toward Olivia at fill speed, all but Rosa-Lee, who sat on the sand next to Jack, proping herself up by her elbows. She was the only one not dressed in a dress. Instead she was wearing a pair of deck leggins and a shirt. If she wasnt so femine in her face and body she would've looked like a boy. Jack laughed as the girls rugby tackled Olivia to the floor down the beach souting 'Livvy Livvy!' Rosa-Lee was looking at him 'Who is she? Another one of your whores?' Jack turned straight to look at the oldest girl, perfectly gobsmacked at her. 'How old are you?' He asked bemused. SHe scoweled. 'Seven...teen.' Jack scoffed 'Oh, oh really, well you havn't much got a gob on you have you! No she is not "another one" of my whores thankyou very much!' he exclaimed turning back to see a budle of girls on the floor with someone struggling to get up underneath. 'ha. i bet she has a hangover and everything. fantastic.' Rosa-Lee was looking at the odd sight too 'do you have to get them all drunk before you sleep with them?' Jack once again turned back around to her 'What happened to Rosie-Lee, the girl with brunette ringlets and pretty bows in her hair?' Rosa laughed 'who?' Jack laughed too 'Yea i suppose i am fooling myself really. You did have the ribbons and the curls, but you had the scabs and grass-stains too.' He smiled. The other girls were making their way back up to Jack now. They were all much younger than Rosa-Lee. The second oldest, Amanda, being 12, then Elizabeth and her twin Lilly, both 11, Louisa 8, Anne 7 and Madeline 4. They all ran in line with Olivia trailing behind, looking like a dogs dinner, and appetising one, but still. 'Olivia! Good morning!' Rosa-Lee scowled at her through the sun. 'Slut.' she muttered under her breath, poorly disguising it with a cough.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:47 am

Walking down the beach seeing six young girls running at her Olivia felt how it must feel to see your own death before your eyes. Being taken down she let out an exasperated breath of air laughing and and squirming as the six girls tickled her and repeated called out her name in the same girly high pitched chorus that Jack recieved not too long ago. Finally being able to get up again she puched her hair from her face and was being dragged by the youngest she assumed was Maddy." Reaching down to Jack she smiled and shakily said " Morning, god what a wakeup call that was." Laughing, she stood by jack as the other girl fell back to playing with one and another " How long was i asleep for after you woke up? " Lookng around they were still at the harbour " Did you say we were going back to Bovisand today? And argghh my head..." She laughed again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 am

Before Jack could say anything Rosa-Lee pushed in with a hand out to Olivia 'I'm Rosa-Lee.' she shook Olivia's hand and whilst doing so glared at her 'I don't like you.' She said bluntly. Jack turned to her , gobsmacked 'Rosa! What is with you?! Seriously!' Jack pushed his alledged sister away. 'Sorry Olivia about the wake-up. Yes we are all going back to Bovi today to see mummy Kiandra arent we!?' Jack exclaimed to the younger girls. he heard a groan of 'deep joy.' from behind him. Jack sighed. I tell you what girls, how about you take Olivia to your boat and sail back to Bovi and i'll be right over after i have a talk with Rosa here hmm?' He heard a groan form the eldest. Maddy stood straight up and grabbed hold of Olivia's hand 'I can shows you where is is, and then we can boat to mummy's house and we can have some bickits.' She beamed up at her, pulling her back along the beach. When they were out of ears reach, Jack turned to Rosa-Lee 'Ok sister, what's the deal. Spill.' And she gave him the dirtyest glare he had ever recieved.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 am

pupeteer- Cinderella's Girlfriend (Jessica)
Name- Rosa-Lee Farrell
Age- 17
Rank- No rank as of yet, sister to Captain Jack
Personality- Moody all of the time, hates Olivia and makes smarmy coments alot. Very sarcastic.
BG- found washed up on Bovisand beach when she was very young, Kiandra took her in and cared for her like she was her own daughter. A similar story to Jack.
Picture-Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 9 Fo_bmp10
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 am

" Haha, its fine, certainly woke me up." Looking over to who she later knew as Rosa-Lee and rolled her eyes " Charmed, im sure..." She prefered the younger ones at the moment, they didnt make snide coments and the youngest seemed to adore her. " Alright, i'll see you in a moment then it seems!" Olivia was thn dragged to another boat and quite gobsmacked " You can all sail?" She got a reply of yesses; suddenly the trip acrossthe water didnt seem like it was going to go so well. A group of small girls opperating a small sail boat was beyond her though the twins assured her that it was fine. Warily getting into the boat Olivia repeatedly ducked the boom and felt ike the boat was going to capsise butthey got to Bovisand in one piece. Stepping onto the warm sands she helped put the saild down and payed with the gilrs until Jack arrived on shore.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:38 am

Jack sat in the boat, rowing in silence, listening to his sister. 'Nothing is wrong with me. You're off sailing the seas, bedding people wherever you go, bringing back people from all over the world and i'm stuck here, on this crappy little island. Getting no action in both meanings of the damn word. It isnt...' she sighed and crossed her arms 'at the risk of sounding cliched, quite frankly Jack it isnt fair.' She was right of course, as she always was. Rosa-Lee was never wrong. Jack thought over what she had said, a serious yet blank expression on his face. Finally as they reached the shore he muttered 'i'll have a word with Kiandra.' Pulling the boat on the sand. He turned, totally ignoring the children's exitable cry's of greeting and walking strongly into the house. 'Olivia. Here.' He slammed the door behind him. He knew that Kiandra would be opposed totally to the idea. 'Kiandra. Now.' The woman came running into the room, but when she saw his face, hers dropped. 'Whatever it is Jack, the answer is No.' She went to leave the room before Jack barked 'Sit Woman.' She did as she was told, sitting on the floor. Jack stood over her. 'I want to take Rosa-Lee with me on my ship.' Kiandra opened her mouth as if to speak but before a noise could escape her mouth 'Shut up and Listen. It wasn't a question. Did it sound like a question to you Olivia?' He asked, turning around to the other woman. 'No, i didn't think so. I'm taking Rosa-Lee. She deserves the same chance in life as me. She is my blood-sister.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Leaving the younger girls where they were Olivia ran to the house where she crept through the door and stood behind Jack, leaning against one of the walls. Shocked at what Jack said she went to open her mouth at the same time as Kiandra and Jack turned to her Olivia couldnt get so much as a word in before Jack continued to talk. He had a point, Olivia was 17 when she first met Jack and was on the boat all of her life it seems. So if she was his Blood-sister she would be more than accustomed to the boat. Olivia wasnt going to protest now, it wasnt the place seeing Jack so determined but she was sure to have a word later.

Olivia left the house and walked back to the girls who were playing as happily as when she left. Running up behind Maddy and picking her up she giggled and squirmed until Olivia put herback to the ground, the little girl turned to Olivia and looked puzzled " Why is your hair funny colours?" Looking in a small rock pool she noticed that the blonde of her hair was slowly coming through again. Olivia laughed and sat by Maddy " It was old Chinese lady playing tricks on me, i really have hair like yours underneath" The little girl's eyes brightened " I CAN FIX THAT ! come with me come with me !!" Grabbing Olivia's hand the young girl dragged her to the opposite side of the beach and grabbed some purple seaweed and put int on her head " Keep it there! Dont move!" Olivia stood still, unsure if she should be letting a four year old practise this on her hair. When she came back with another weird looking seaweed and rubbed her hair on it Olivia looked puzzled " Okay now putyour hair in that water and it willbe bl--blo...Pretty again!" Olivia shrugged and did as the little girl said. And sure enough as she looked down into a rock pool again her hair was back to its ordinary sun bleached blonde hair. Looking down to the little girl who smiled Olivia laughed " Youre magic!" And chased her back onto the open sands.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Jack grabbed Rosa-Lee's things from her draws and stuffed them into a linen bag. Kiandra was glaring at him the whole time he was doing it, with a stone face. 'If anything happens to her Jack...' Jack turned to his adopted mother and glared at her 'Nothing is going to happen to her. You think i'm as stupid as to let my own sister out without supervision? Do you think i'm stupid?' Kiandra shut her mouth, walking out of the room. She came back with a bag of things 'There's some tea in here, some green, some alcohol... although i'm sure you have it less than sparingly on your ship. Some healing fluids, and some earth.' She threw the bag at Jack, who caught it. 'What happens if Amanda throw's a strop, and wants to go with you too if she's old enough? Are you going to take her too?' Jack snarled at the woman 'I would if she were my sister.' Kiandra stood out of the way as the Captain bombarded his was past her and out of the door. 'Alright girlies, time to say goodbye to Jackie and Livvy.' Jack let them all say goodbye to Olivia whilst he went to his small row-boat, throwing the pack of Rosa-Lee's things in there. He heard someone come up behind him. He turned to see his younger sister 'So. Am i coming with you or not Jack?' Jack looked at her, same stone face 'Yup.' She ginned, not a happy grin though, more of a devillish possessed grin, as if she had been waiting for this for a while. 'Thanks Jack.' Jack coughed before stating 'From now on, you call me Captain.'

Jack said his goodbyes to the other girls, who were all very upset to see him go, before he dragged Olivia and Rosa-Lee off to the boat, rowing back to the ship. All the men were already on board. Seeing Rosa-Lee they all let out hoots of 'wai eye man, who's that captain, can i have a slice?' Jack wasn't in the best of moods. He turned bellowing at the men 'If anyone touches this girl. I will kill them and all their family. Do you understand?' muffled reply's came as Jack stormed into his cabin with Rosa-Lee. He wanted Olivia to be there too.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next