Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 20 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Sun May 02, 2010 9:47 am

Lying back on the rolling lush Green grass of her parent’s estate, Ivy held a shallow glass of sherry in her hand looking up to the gleaming sun burn away the last few remaining whisps of clouds in the sky. Slightly dizzy, she downed the last drop and threw the glass to the floor. “Danny!” She shouted at the top of her voice looking around for her male companion “Danny! Damn it we need to get that blood boat of ours off of the f*****g beach before my parents get back!” Walking up the steeper bank she ruffled her hair and rubbed her eyes. It had been a rough night.

Turning to look over her shoulder she saw Drake’s island and laughed, she loved living so close to it; it was only a few minutes of Danny rowing for her and a few friends to get slashed. Her parents had gone away for the weekend to Paris for one of her father’s business meetings leaving her with the gardeners. They had a pretty good deal going on, she simply paid them to keep quiet about her activities when they were gone, it ran smoothly. “Danny!” She shouted louder “Where the hell are you?” Cursing to herself she guessed he must have gone home, the sun was just coming up and he would probably have to get home before his parents woke up to see he was gone.

Staggering up to the house, Ivy fell onto her king sized bed and kicked off her shoes and slipped off her dress, she was knackered but didn’t want to waste the day in bed all day. Stepping out of the shower an hour later, she felt oddly refreshed and ready to go. Getting dressed and drying her hair quickly, Ivy grabbed a book and headed towards the folly.

It had been six months since the grounds had been closed to the public, too many yobs were vandalising and ruining the site; personally, Ivy enjoyed having the grounds practically to herself, she could wander around when she wanted without being disturbed by others. Yawning, Ivy decided she didn’t want to walk all the way up to the folly; instead she resided on one of the old wooden benches in front of the annoyingly large bush that ran along a good portion of the first part of the gardens. When the grounds were open, there used to be a small plaque; “This piece of shrubbery is over two hundred years old and is rumoured to have been over twenty foot high...” She never believed it, always thought her parents must have imported it from somewhere. Lying back on the bench, Ivy spent most of the early morning deep into her book until she heard the peculiar sounds of footsteps. She didn’t look up at first “Danny? Oi! Is that you? Where did you f**k off to anyway!?!” There was no reply. Looking up she saw an unfamiliar face, dropping the book and bolting off the bench she walked closer “Excuse me, this is private property? Did you not see the sign at the entrance! The gardens have been closed off from the public! Excuse me? Do I have to call the police!?!” Ivy sighed heavily, perhaps he was forgein or something. "Are you lost?"
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 20 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 03, 2010 5:45 am

The Captain looked down to the girl who was gobbing off at him. 'Are you drunk?' he pushed her out of the way and kept on walking along the painfully familiar paths of his home. The girl, unfortunately, didn't seem to want to leave him alone. 'I'm sorry, did I not make myself clear enough? Go Away.' He turned, his now tanned skin fairing well in the sun. He thought of Olivia, and how long it had been. He thought of how he took his heart, and left, literally took his heart. He wondered where she had gone, if she had come back to that place and if she died happy, if she remembered him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 am

Infuriated by the man who pushed her aside, Ivy stormed on after him. “Excuse me? What the bloody hell do you think you are doing!?!” She ran in front of him, tripping on a pebble here and there. She looked the man up and down, she had never seen him before, he certainly didn’t seem British at all, he was beautifully tanned with dark hair; but he spoke English perfectly with no particular accent. “Who are you? What do you want?” Rolling her eyes she looked over her shoulder to see the large black boat in the shallow waters and turned back to the stranger; guessing it was his ship Ivy picked up a reasonably sized pebble and threw it as hard as she could, hitting him on the back of his shoulder. “Get off my land!” sighing heavily she picked out her mobile and dialled for the police. “Hello? I need someone to come out, mhmm...tresspasser....mhmm....wait no don’t worry...” She hung up realising she couldn’t have the police coming here, her parents would just think it was her again.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 am

He stopped as the rock hit his shoulder. He waited for her to put down the phone before speaking. 'Good Choice. You really don't want to get them involved... you see...' he turned around to look at her, pointing up to the hill 'I'm going up there. And nothing you say is going to stop me from doing that.' He turned again, only to carry on walking. It had taken him over 200 years to bring up the strength to return there, and some off her head woman wasn't going to stop him now.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 am

Ivy walked up to the man. “Get involved? What do you mean? Have you buried someone here or something? See that is why we closed these grounds, ugh! Would you stop walking so fast! I am not leaving you alone... It’s bad enough you are here in the first place let alone wandering off like some homeless man!” Tossing back her red hair from her face Ivy sighed heavily, the wind blowing her fringe about. “Today I was actually going to sit down and read, possibly apply to university or something stupid like that, recover from last night but no. You and your bloody ugly ship have to come here. What are you looking for anyway!?!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 am

Jack stopped, now a halfway up the hill. He turned to the girl 'Don't call my ship ugly. I'm not looking for anything. Stop asking questions.' He turned and began walking again, only too aware that he was being followed. He stopped and turned around, grabbing the girl by the shoulders and shaking her. 'Look. What do you want? Why are you following me? Leave me alone.' as he looked at her, he saw something, a fash of recognition, something familiar about her, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He let her go, turning around and walking yet again.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm

“Well it is ugly, its black! Why would you want a black ship....” She trailed off when the taller stranger put his hands on her shoulders and shook her, not sure if she was outraged or in shock Ivy snarled back. “Me? Leave you alone? Excuse me? But I live here, this is my home, me, not you... so if anyone has to go away, it’s you! “ Nearing the ruin on top of the hill, Ivy remembered all the times she came up here just to look out over Plymouth sound, it was where she went to relax and cool off. Looking over the stranger she coughed “So what is your name then?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Jack carried on walking, not turning around to look at her 'If I told you my name then i'd have to kill you.' He was nearly there now, the stone he had carved with his own hands, like a child to him. He loved this place, looking over the port of Plymouth, or rather city as it was now. He reached the top of the ruins and sat there for a while before turning to look at the girl, her face, the shape of it, she was pretty beautiful, but too gobby for his liking. And then, he caught it, that flash of memory hidden in her eyes, the thing that he least wanted to remember. Olivia. He jumped down to stand infront of her, how could he miss that? 'Who are you...' he muttered softly, towering over her. She was much smaller than him, her hair was red and her face completely different, but it was there, that small glimpse of his past that he kept running from.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 03, 2010 6:22 pm

“Me?” She raised an eyebrow looking up to the man “You threaten to kill me if you tell me your name and you expect me to tell you who I am now? What if you come and stalk me...” She thought about what she had just said, he knew where she lived. “Fine,” she stood up, backing away from him, felling a little uncomfortable being so close to him “My name Is Ivy. Daughter of Richard Wallace, you know? The marketer...no?” facing him fully the sun lit up her frosty blue eyes “You really must be foreign or something...that or been living under a rock...” Out stretching her hand Ivy nodded “Ivy Loretta Wallace, hello.” She couldn’t help but think that he was now looking at her funny. “Are you okay?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

'Wallace... she... had children...' Jack ran his hands back through his hair, walking backwards away from the girl 'you still look like her... how is this...' He had to work it out in his head for a moment, how could this be possible , she couldn't have had children, or maybe she did... but if she did then why did he not know about it... maybe because he'd distanced himself from her so much that, he no longer remembered her. In a split second of more thinking, he took her nad into his and shook 'You can call me the Captain.' he smiled, one that would melt hearts. He thought about his sister and how she would laugh now. 'Pardon me, but you're very pretty, what's a girl looking like you doing on your own?' Put the moves on her, find out about her family, find his heart, leave.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 am

“The Captain you say?” She smiled, biting her lip. For a stranger, he wasn’t bad, in fact he wasn’t half bad; he was gorgeous. “On my own?” She laughed “I am a big girl, I can handle myself pretty well...Say... If you are still around I’m throwing a little party out on Drake’s Island just out there.” She pointed to the small expanse of rock in the middle of the Plymouth sound. “You should come, seeing as you have your own boat and all... bring people, the more the merrier...I guess.” Playing with his shirt collar a little, Ivy drifted back and began to walk down the steps of the folly and flicked her hair back. “Seeya.” She cooed taking a shortcut back to her parents home, ringing other guests making sure they were coming and they had their own supply of alcohol and other items. Sun setting, Ivy was already on the Island with a few friends lighting lantern and setting up the generator and speakers. The police didn’t bother trying to stop her any more, her parents always came and bailed her out and paid her fines; besides, Ivy didn’t like leaving a mess. A couple of hours later, the get together was under way. Down on the beach Ivy held her drink in one hand whilst on her phone with the other dancing a little she kept an eye out for ‘The Captain’.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 am

The Captain stayed in the ruin for the rest of the day. There was good signal there he found out when he called his best friend. He picked up the phone quickly 'Bit busy now mate...' Jack rolled his eyes. 'Whatever. Where are you?' Alistair was breathing hard and whispering too. 'Shh! I'm in... at home...' Jack laughed loudly 'Are you hiding from her again' he shusshed him hurridly 'No I am not hiding I'm just... saving myself from the horrific fate that might just be brought upon me if she so much as looks at me today...' Jack laughed again. 'Right... fancy a night out?' Alistair cut him short 'Are you crazy? She's locked all the doors, there's no escape...' Jack stopped laughing now 'Right, the back door, i've hidden a key under the floormat just for you... come on, it'll be fun...' Alistair seemed to pause for a moment 'Is she hot?' before he could even finish, their was a eerie calling 'Oh Allie... I can see you... come out come out...' the phone went dead.

He then called the second resort. 'I'm Busy.' Jack coughed, 'Where are you?' The voice at the end of the phone only repeated his sentance. 'Party. Drakes Island. Girls. Tonight.' there was a pause 'I'll be there.' the phone cut off.

It was time for the Party, it was dark and Jack had already teamed up with the young boy. He looked like an odd mix between his parents. A load of freckles, that cute nose that Rosa had, but the rest of him completely Alistair. His hair however, was wavy, unlike both of his parents. He looked around the same age as Jack, but was inexplicably more active. They docked at the island and jumped down to the beach, bottles of beer already in their hands. 'So, Xander. Behave alright?' he winked at him and the younger boy laughed. 'Whatever, how about you just try not to kill anyone today right?' Jack literally creased, before stopping to see Ivy.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu May 06, 2010 3:33 am

Laughing as she hung up her phone Ivy caught sight of the stranger she had met earlier that day. Smiling over to him she winked and walked over slowly, weaving in and out of people dancing and drinking. “Hah! So you made it...nice...who’s your friend?” Ivy smiled over to the other young man. They were both stunning. Laughing she pointed back further along the beach. “So can I interest you two in a drink or something...?” Ivy was now already up close to ‘The Captain’ grabbing him by the wrist she lead him in and out of people “So where are you from? I haven’t seen you before and I’m guessing you didn’t just pop by the house to say hello.” Grabbing another drink she turned to face him again holding the glass to her lips “You still haven’t told me your name.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 am

'My name is the Captain, i'm from elsewhere, this is Alex and yes a drink would be nice.' He smiled once, letting his smile fall quickly. 'Xander, go get... something... just go away... Alex?' He turned around to where the other guy had been, now seeing him leaning against a girl on a rock putting the moves on her 'Never mind. Do you live in the Edgecoumb house then?' he asked, wanting to know alot about her in a little amount of time.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu May 06, 2010 5:17 am

Over exaggerating, Ivy nodded slowly “Okay then ‘Captain’ well how does a Mint Mojito hit you? Good it’s the only drink I can make...” Shaking up the cocktail and pouring it out, Ivy shrugged. “Yeah I’ve lived there pretty much most of my life, except the year I was sent to boarding school...haha...think they can keep me there...” Sipping from her drink she threw the empty glass to the floor. “I can see you are from elsewhere, that or you are a tanorexic...anyway do you live on that boat then?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 am

'Yeah I live on the boat.' He said casually, taking the drink 'I'll show it you sometime.' he downed the drink in one go and put the glass down on a nearby rock. 'I used to hang out on this island all the time when i was younger.' he said, looking around the vaguely familiar island. 'Boarding school? Bit of a rebel are we?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed May 12, 2010 7:23 am

“Sweet.” She sighed, not particularly paying attention to the stranger, he was absolutely gorgeous and mysterious but she didn’t feel right around him. “My boat is in Exeter... not as big as yours but hey.” Looking up to the empty building she raised an eyebrow “Really? Nice... Rebel? Me?” Ivy laughed, smug with herself “No, I just didn’t listen to anyone and made up rules as I went along, I still do...” Speaking of what I do... what do you do? You know... like a job?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed May 12, 2010 7:50 am

He could tell she wasn't that interested in hearing about him, she liked talking about herself, nothing like Olivia. 'It doesn't matter. I'm pretty ric if that's what you're digging for. Alex is too, inherited though... through no work of his own. Lazy bugger he is...' he laughed once to himself. 'I assume all your money is still with daddy then?' he asked, looking down at her with a cheeky grin. 'Okay calm down peaches, I was only kidding.' he flicked his hair out of his face and took a swig out of a bottle he had picked up. He thought he'd cut all the talking short, spinning himself around onto her, 'You're real pretty you know. Remind me of a girl I knew once... she had more tattoo's than i can see on you though...' he looked down at her before turning around and carrying on walking with her. 'Don't the cops warrent you on this island?' he asked, light-heartedly once more.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri May 14, 2010 6:57 am

“Daddy!?!” She snarled, flicking her hair back from her shoulder, exposing her pale skin to the early summer moon. “Hah, I worked for two years!....right....” She looked him up and down. Weirdo. Ivy raised an eyebrow flirtatiously “Want to see them?” She laughed, picking up an unopened bottle of Rosé wine she walked along the beach with ‘The Captain’ veering left at a small overgrown back path that lead further up the island. “Come on then, you’ve been here before yeah? Bet you haven’t been here!” Dragging him through the shrubbery and nettles the pair came to a broken in door to the building. “The police don’t seem to mind anymore, mainly because every time they warn me or take me into Charles Cross, my parents pay me out. Besides, I don’t make too much of a mess.” their voices echoed in the empty building as she padded behind a high stack of boxes and pulled open a trapdoor. Turning back to see if the stranger was following her Ivy jumped down the oddly shallow chute and crouched through for a bit before coming out to an oddly carved cave. Smiling she set the wine down on the stone. “Well this is my hide out, found it when I was eight...” The ceiling was decorated with shards of old glass and tinfoil, reflecting the light onto the pair. Opening the wine she offered it to him. “So Captain, what were you doing at my house?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 am

Jack didn;t quite know where he was going until he jumped down into the cave. She had decorated it so the light bounced off the different coloured glass and lit the rocks up delicately. He looked around in awe. 'Yeah... I've been here before...' not even listening to what she had said, he ran off into one of the crevices. The wall was covered in green moss and ivy. He pulled his mobile phone put of his pocket and turned on the light. The Captain started ripping foliage away from the wall until finally he found what he was looking for. On the wall was a handprint, it looked pretty old, prehistoric even, but when he put his hand against it, they matched perfectly. He snapped out of it, not wanting her to know anything. 'I wasn't at your house... i was at the ruin...' he said sarcastically, turning around to her. 'So... where are these tatoo's?' he winked at her and grinned hungrily.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat May 15, 2010 5:55 am

“Ruin?” Ivy laughed, a cocky grin across her face, ignoring his tattoo question. “Don’t make me laugh, it’s just a folly you know that right?” Taking a sip from the bottle she leant back against one of the glass covered walls and looked out over to the lights of Plymouth. “Anyway, why were you at the folly then? I mean anyone around here knows that the gardens have been private for months...” Looking over to ‘The Captain’ Ivy saw she wouldn’t get it out of him easily. “I’ll let you find the tattoos for yourself.” She winked
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 am

Jack grinned, he could see her just about in the almost-light. 'I'm a complete stranger, could be an axe murderer... or even worse... I could have chlamidya...' he winked at her 'what makes you, want to lead me away from where this happenign party is, from all the people, to a cave that nobody else knows about, in the dark, while we're both under the influence of alcohol...' his voice was husky and deep as he moved towards her, now standing abover her, looking down on her. 'I've told you're pretty right...?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 16, 2010 7:55 am

Ivy laughed a little at his Chlamydia joke, phasing out for everything he said after; she wondered why she had brought him up here. Well she knew why , just why she hadn’t taken him to the other side of the Island. Ivy was like that though, to some people she would spill all her secrets on a first meeting, others she wouldn’t tell them anything for years. Leaning back against the glass covered wall, it dug into her back a little; she didn’t mind. His charming words wooed Ivy instantly leaning up to him a little she fiddled with the first few buttons on the captain’s first few shirt buttons. “Everyone does...” Ivy smirked her lips impossibly close to his; she could feel his warm breath dance across hers. Closing her eyes she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the captain softly at first, her fingers playing with his hair.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun May 16, 2010 8:08 am

Jack grinned through her kisses before kissing back. She had obviously had some practice, unlike her predecesor. He rememberd Olivia's kisses, clumbsy and tentitive, yet when she let herself go, they were amazing. Farrell moved his hand up her leg, moving it over his hip with the other, picking her up and stumbling about in the heat of the moment, basking against rocks and crevices. He sat her down on a rock, leaning her back and kneeling abover her on the rock himself, leaning down to kiss her. Perhaps he was going to far, but he was fed up of whores who didn;t know what they were doing and were jsut in it for the money, he wanted some fun.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 17, 2010 5:45 am

Looking up to the captain as he set her down on the rock she was impressed. It was another party and yet another guy, but this guy was that bit different; he knew what he was doing. Kissing up his neck Ivy gently bit his ear and whispered “Come on then...” Laughing she slipped off her shirt and wrapped her arms back around his neck. The cool rock underneath her dug into her back as she slipped out of the rest of her clothing, she wasn’t normally as easy, and there was just something about the stranger that she liked.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next