Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 12 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 am

Olivia smied warmly to Jack, agreeing to go and get her hair ready for tomorrow. Looking out f the window she smiled onto the busy streets, she couldnt believe she was back here; it seemed like forever since she had stood in this room looking out onto the people below. Last time she had been a captain, but it didnt make any difference. By the time she came down the stairs Jack and Rosa-Lee had gone. Nodding to the two men she waked out onto the streets and along back to the waterfront. She knew an old lady that did hair beautifully. She had a small house that overlooked a part of the port. Knocking on the door a small frail looing woman opened the door, ooking at Olivia oddly, last time she ws here Olivia still had near black hair; after a moment she recognised her and suhered the younger girl in. The old woman only knew spanish maing the conversation a litte abrupt but she was sorted to have her hair fixed up and her makeup done in the early afternoon during the ciesta.
Walking back to the inn Olivia thought she had heard her name being called out over the bustle but it was probably a common name. There it was again but a little louder this time. Turning to see who was there she saw a gost from her past. A young hispanic man by the name of Vidal. He worked on her old ship when she first started out with roxanne. Running through the crowd to greet him with a very tight hug, he had been the Botswain on her ship and it looked like he had gotten his own boat; not as large and elabourate as Jacks but it was still pretty impressive for a man who started off as a cabin boy in his teens. “ A drink? Well i could hardly refuse!” Running back to the Inn he got the two men to pass on the message that she had found someone to do her hair and make up. Walking back out of the in with Vida they went off to the old usual pub ‘ The Rats Cavern’ where they started to drink before she had even sat down.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 12 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 am

Jack had walked around for hours in what seemed like circled when Rosa shouted at him 'JACKIE JACKIE THIS SHOP, GET HERE NOW I WANT THIS ONE! Quiiiickkk!' Jack ran through the crowd to find Rosa-Lee with her nose pressed up against the window literally drooling at a dress. It was black, with strange ruffles, and very large. 'That one? Are you sure?' her eyes were wide with exitement 'Buy me it now Jackie, please?' She hadnt called him Jackie in a while. 'Fine then.' the entered the shop, and he had to say that the dresses were excuisite. Rosa-Lee was babbling to the owner pointing at the dress. Jack turned and stood shocked as the perfect dress jumped out at him. 'Rosa... ask him for this one too...' Jack had no idea what size Olivia was, but he imagined it would be the same size as the maniquinn. Walking out of the shop with a couple of boxes he suddenly felt like he needed a drink. There was a pub opposite, the name in english. For some reason he decided against going inside. He got back to the inn and had a drink there instead, water of course. He didnt like drink, only drank it to get off of his head. Trudging upstairs with his sister he noticed her face clutching the box encasing her dress 'so why have you changed your mind all of a sudden then?' he asked, and eyebrow raised. 'You could fit a whole artilirary under this thing. Plus its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.' Jack scoffed 'Its black...' She grinned. 'Exactly.' Jack opened the door and waited for Olivia on a chair, the box on his lap while Rosa-Lee tried on her dress. Jack was planning on teaching his little sister some manners also. When she came out Jack was bowled over 'Wow... you look...' Rosa grinned her same old sharp toothed grin once more 'i know right? Its beautiful.' She turned to a full length mirror and inspected herself.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 12 Empty Rosa-Lee's Dress

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 am

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 12 Maria-10
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:14 am

Olivia sat at the bar with Vidal exchanging stories of their new lives on the ships they had. Olivia tossed her hair to one side and smiled. “I may not be a captain anymore but I have it good I can tell you that now.” Vidal, in his hoarse Spanish accent replied “Oh really? What are you then a maid?” Olivia nearly spat out her drink laughing “No! No no no, you could say I am more of a guest aboard the ship.” Vidal raised an eyebrow “So you are with a Captain then?”, “Oh how did you guess my good man?” Vidal laughed “You had that look in your eye, marriage plans liv?”, “No, he I doubt he is the marrying type.” Getting another drink Vidal shook his head “You should really stay away from men like that, you know what they are like.”, “Yes, like you!” The pair was really quite drunk now and rolling around laughing. Back in the Inn the old man from downstairs came up the stairs slowly and knocked on the door, in terrible English he spoke to Jack “Your friend, say my son, business completed?” Seeing Rosa-Lee and how he knew she spoke Spanish continued. “Olivia llegó diciendo que había encontrado de negocios para el anuncio de mañana, entonces fue con su amigo del hombre” Walking back down the stairs slowly he returned behind the bar.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:32 am

Rosa Lee turned to Jack 'She's found some one to do her hair and gone off with a man. Did i not tell you she was a dirty skank?' Jack turned to Rosa 'shut up.' He growled, throwing the box off his lap and storming down stairs. He grabbed the old man around the scruff of the neck 'Where was she going?' He demanded. The young man came running out, shouting at him in spanish, trying to pull Jack off of his father. 'Alright then pretty boy. Do you know where she's going? hUh?' He babbled more in Spanish, it was a good thing that Rosa-Lee turned up when she did because Jack was about to snap his neck with fustration '¡Conseguir una bebida! ¡Conseguir una bebida!' 'To get a drink Jack! Put him down!' Jack dopped the man and had a horrible suspicion that he knew exactly where she was. He ran out of the inn, Rosa-Lee trailing behind, headed for the Rat's Cavern. Entering it, he soptted them straight away. He drew his sword, Rosa-Lee shouting at him to stop. He overturned tables and stormed straight for the stranger, picking him up and spinning him, holding his sword up to his neck 'go on then! Who is he Olivia. Thought i wouldnt find out? Thought you'd get away with it?' he bellowed. With his other arm Jack was trwisting the mans arm back to almost snapping point. The man was crying out in pain due to it. Jack put his face up against the man's 'thought you could have a bit of her did you, i bet she didnt tell you about me did she? Huh?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Olivia finished off what she said to be her last rum. She hadn’t drunk enough to make her ‘out of it’ but enough for her to be classed as tipsy, standing to give Vidal a hug and say they should meet again she smiled, she hadn’t much company for a while that wasn’t Jack or any man aboard the boat; it was a good novelty to see someone from her past. “Olivia I am here for a week longer, I know where you are staying I will come to yo-.” Vidal was cut off as the pub door was swung open with such a force that two of the hinges broke off, flying to different corners of the Pub. Everyone looked up to the door to see Jack and Rosa-Lee. Olivia’s eyes grew wide. As Jack over turned tables and stormed to the pair Olivia stood, about to explain when Jack got out his sword and put it to Vidal’s throat. The Landlady instantly came over shouting for this to stop. Vidal was crying in pain “She did tell me of you!” Another jerk of his hand made him nearly fall into the sword “We are old sailing friends! I was the boatswain on her old ship!” Olivia looking up to Jack, the intensity of his entrance sobered her up. “Jack! Vidal is my old sailings partner my old second in command and a very good friend of mine!” Tears brimming in her eyes she fought them back and shouted at him “I cannot believe you could think I would go around like some whore! I thought you loved me, I thought you would have known e better!” Olivia then stormed out and back into the Inn where once in one of the separate rooms she jammed the handle with a chair and sat on the old bed to cool off; she didn’t want to say anything she was going to regret.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Jack listened to everyone but was so full with rage that he couldnt care less. Surely storming off instead of facing the consequences was a guilty act. When she left, Jack turned around to everyone inside the pub, still gripping onto the man 'You see this! You see what happens when you mess with Captain Farrell? Yea that's right I AM CAPTAIN FARRELL. CUT THROAT MURDERER OF THE SEA. Anybody want to challenge that? I didnt think so.' He dropped the man on the floor, a nasty flesh wound across his throat and his shoulder blackening. An old man was running out of the room with haste. Jack leaped over a couple of tabled to grab him by the shirt 'Where are you going in such a hurry? Huh?' The man looked rough, like he had been a pirate in younger days, and he stank of drink 'I...I'm going to tell the King that you're here... he needs to know.' Jack grinned 'No you arent.' Without warning he stabbed the man through the chest, pulling his sword back out subsequently, covered in blood. He ran a finger across the blade and licked it 'Yea... you're not going anywhere.' He left swiftly, winding himself along the back lanes, wiping his sword across his shirt as he did so. Entering the inn again, the owne gave him a wary look, Rosa-Lee must have left before because he didn't see her with him. Jack trudged heavily up the stairs and kicked the door open, knowing that she was in the next room. He picked up anything, and everything that he could throw, and did so, plantpots, chairs, tables, until there was nothing left. He sat on the floor, staring at the entrance to where she was. Lucky for him he spotted a bottle of rum, crawling across the floor to retrieve it. 'You're going to have to come out sometime Olivia. And i'm not leaving until you do.' He shouted threateningly, taking a swig out of the bottle. The taste was hash to him now, but pleasing, as it killed off unwanted emotions, like hurt, and regret, and sadness, and betrayal.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 am

Olivia sat on the bed, heart pounding, she was so angry at Jack for reacting the way she did! She had never loved a man like him but he scared her when he was like this. Hearing his footsteps on the landing made her jump into action. As various objects began to hurtle to the door she leant against it and pushed her bodyweight against it with all her might. The door rattled and shook but Olivia wasn’t going to budge. Slumping down against the door she didn’t want to come out of the room and heck she wasn’t going to! When all went quiet she crept to the window to see if she could go out that way. It felt jammed but no matter how hard she pushed it wasn’t going to budge, going back to the door she pressed her ear against it to see if she could hear anyone out there. It had gone silent. Wondering if jack was there she unslid the chair from the door and opened it minutely to see.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 am

He was still sitting there, cross legged, waiting for the door to open. When it eventually did. He didnt move, didnt even breathe. In the dark she wouldnt be able to see him if he didnt move. After a while, he picked up the white box from his lap, and flung it at her, the contents flying from inside as it flew across to hit her. The lid, the dress, the tissue paper, the black rose petals he had especially planted. He stood, and stared at her. Knowing exactly how it would look. The last time she saw him, he was holding a knife to the other man whom she called a friend, and now, he was covered in blood. He knew what it would look like, yet he didnt feel the need to explain himself. He would leave it up to her to come to her own conclusions. Aftrer what seemed like an age of silence, he finally broke it. 'I bought you a dress.' he turned to leave for the bathroom 'I hope you like it.' he growled, not looking back.

While he was out, buying her something, putting his heart into it, she was drinking with another man and then blames him for getting angry. Jack sat on the edge of the tub and leant his forehead against the porcelain sink, shaking and breathing heavily.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 12 Empty Olivia's Dress

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 am

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 12 Fashio10
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 am

Holding her breath as the door flung open she looked out into the darkness not sure what to think. If he had gone where had he gone to? Staring out into the dark she tried to see if she could see anything but there wasn’t anything too see. Catching him as he stood up Olivia froze like a deer in headlights, watching him she didn’t expect to be hit by a dress. Black petals cascaded down her as she caught the dress, she didn’t register it at first, she was looking at his bloodstained clothes. Her lips went to say something but she couldn’t. The silence felt like hours before Jack finally said something, Olivia couldn’t bring herself to reply; he always had this way of making her see things in a new light. As Jack left to another room she closed the door, the click of the door handle springing back echoed across the landing. Lighting a few candles she looking at the dress in its entirety, it was beautiful, far grander than anything she had seen before. Standing before her floor length mirror Olivia slid the dress on and tied it at the back. Standing in the light of the candle she pulled her golden hair forward and left the room. Hearing heavy breathing from the bathroom she assumed he was in there. The door was closed slightly ajar so with a deep breath she pushed the door open and looked to Jack with his head on the sink, walking over in the silence she sat by him and rested her head on his shoulder, black petals falling from her hair onto her lap and his. “I love you.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 am

Jack didnt look up, he didnt open his eyes, and all he said was 'I knew it'd look beautiful on you. I havnt even seen you in it and i know you do.' He paused momentairily. 'You should always be wearing either a dress or nothing. And convieniently i happen to have no dress in my room.' She wouldn't get it, but the cleverly worded joke made him chuckle none the less. He could imagine her sitting up in bed, trying to work it out. Of course she would smile and make it look like she nderstood, but he knew her better than that. Finally he looked up, turning his head slightly so it was still resting on the sink, but opening one eye. 'mmm. When is this hair woman coming then?' he muttered 'Maybe she could fix Rosa's too... and maybe mine.' He reached up and stroked her face with the back of his hand. 'mmm.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:58 am

Olivia’s tense muscles relaxed onto Jack as he spoke, there was always something about his voice that reminded her of a gentle lapping Caribbean ocean, and it just soothed her. Re running what Jack said to her she smiled to play along but didn’t understand what he meant, she re played it over and over before giving up to the conclusion that Jack just wasn’t funny. Thinking about the hair lady she realised that she hadn’t given a time, Olivia assumed that she would just go over there to the old lady but trying to keep her hair perfect now seemed impossible. “Ill check with her in the morning.” Smiling as Jack took his hand to her cheek softly. Putting her hand in his, she kissed it softly before standing. “ I must change from this dress, I am already worried that I will spoil it before tomorrow”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Jack stood 'I must get down to my ship. My clothes for the ball are there. In the meantime can you get Rosa to try on her dress? Because if it doesn't fit on the day then there will be no point in going.' He stood and pulled her to her feet with his hand, grabbing her by the waist and turning her away from him. He started to unlace the back. His voice was silent, but there was still something about him that was unsure of her, something deep down that said shes not meant to be, she'd run before, whats to say she wouldn't do again? He dropped the lace to the floor and swiftly left the room. Downstairs he found Rosa-Lee again 'Jack you didn't kill anyone again did you?' Jack grunted, pulling off his shirt whilst still walking 'Jack where you going?' He carried on walking toward the door 'Jack...' 'WHAT?!' he'd stopped just to turn around and scream at his far too inquisitive sister 'nothing.' he snarled at her. She knew exactly how to get on his nerves, to drive him mad. 'You go upstairs, and you try on that dress. If i find that you haven't done this one thing, I'm taking you back home.' Her face was both shocked and outraged 'Fine...' she shouted after him as he slammed the door. Once outside, he breathed in the sea air. Luckily where they were staying wasn't far from the dock.

Reaching his ship, he felt complete again. He imagined the ball to be hell. Stuck inside a room with nobility of which he couldn't communicate with unless via someone else. Of course no-one was on the ship, only a couple of drunkards who he'd sent to make sure nobody did get on. They saluted him as he walked past. He ignored them of course and headed straight for his cabin. Once inside, he opened another door, one that not many people had opened and he couldnt think of any time that Olivia had either. His wardrobe. Colours of many sprung out to greet him, fine golds and silvers of many kinds. He thought that a colour just wouldn't be appropriate with the nobility there, so he opted for Black, with golden trims and frogging, a white shirt, plain black trousers and plain boots. He was all about plain. A hat? No. Not if they were inside, and a hat just wouldn't fit with what he was planning on doing with his hair.

Rosa-Lee trudged upstairs to see Olivia struggling to get out of her dress. She stood in the doorway for a moment with a smirk on her face. before coughing to announce her arrival 'you do know that you have to undo the buttons?' She grinned slyly and walked in, picking up the other white box, opening the lid and the tissue paper. No roses for her. How she detested flowers. 'I'll undo the buttons if you help me with mine.' Olivia's was finely made of course, but she figured hers to be much more spectacular. he could see paintings of herself in that dress on chapel walls and on the sides of ships, warding her off. she laughed quietly, light footed pawing over to Olivia and starting to undo several of the buttons.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 am

Olivia pt her arms behind her back and scowled, she didn’t know how she could do these dresses up so well and so quickly, but not take them down with the same speed. It was probably because she had never needed to take a dress down quickly. Jumping at the arrival of Rosa-Lee she smiled a little awkwardly but soon guessed that given her average attire she probably would be no good with her dress anyway. “Okay.” She said gently, she like Rosa-Lee in an odd way, they weren’t so much opposites as they didn’t see eye to eye. She was probably what she wanted to be when Olivia was seventeen, strong, independent and very good looking. As Rosa-Lee helped unbutton her dress she held it at the top and left the room for the moment and returned back in her ship attire. Looking at Rosa’s dress she smiled “It’s magnificent.” Once she had it up around her Olivia came up behind and began to button up her dress, speeding through the lace corseting and hooked and pinned the top, it only took her a minute. Looking over her shoulder she smiled “That is really amazing Rosa.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 am

Rosa-Lee turned around to the other woman 'Yes i know.' she turned back around again, examining herself in the mirror, leaning forward and back. 'When is this hair woman coming then?' She couldnt imagine that Olivia would understand how much work would be needed to her hair. But it needed to be lengthened, and pulled and teased. 'Your dress suits you well.' she said in her most un-sarcastic tone possible. Trying to be civil with her would make things for the following night much smoother. 'Is that your natural hair colour?' she muttered again before turning away from the mirror 'unlace me.'

Jack entered back into the room as Olivia seemed to be unlacing Rosa's dress again 'Does it fit then?' he asked, making his sister jump 'What do you think asshole? Of course it fits.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:15 am

Olivia shrugged to Rosa-Lee’s reply, it seemed that a thank you was probably out of the question “Mid morning, hopefully that should be enough time for you?” Looking at Rosa’s hair she didn’t know what could actually be done with her hair unless she had a lot of fake hair pinned to her own, that was a great fashion statement at the moment for women to have amazingly long hair in all sorts of styles. Olivia had no idea what she was going to do with her hair. “Thank you, it is.” As she unlaced Rosa-Lee she heard Jack’s arrival downstairs and expected him to come straight upstairs. Not looking over to him “Did you find what you are to where?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 am

Jack lifted his arm toward her, his clothes were draped over it 'Yes. I'll put it on and show you.' He said. Rosa took a deep breath as the dress slid off of her. Fortunately she was wearing a tight fitting shirt and leggins underneath. She stepped precosiously out of the fallen dress and left the room saying 'Pick it up and re-pack it for me will you Olivia.' as more of an order than a question, her silken voice coating the words. Jack hadnt waited for Olivia's answer about the clothes, but instead started stripping off, throwing his clothes into a pile next to him. He coughed 'the water is warm down here.' he said, his low, raspy voice returning after the slightly higher angered version. 'You'd like it. I prefer the cold. But i cant change that... I mean, i could but...' he didnt finish his sentance, instead he turned his attention to the many buttons on his stained shirt. Buttons were always tricky with his large hands. 'hmm.' he breathed, looking down at one with slight frustration. 'Can you undo this?' he asked, turning to her, his arms apart, his trousers already on the floor.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 am

Not really looking over to Rosa-lee Olivia shrugged her shoulders to the demand, she didn’t really mind picking it up with time if it would make tomorrow go a lot easier but Olivia wasn’t going to be a pushover to Rosa, no way. “Warm you say? Well I haven’t been in any water for a long time so you could say any water is warm...”After a few moments of wrestling with the extravagantly large dress Olivia had it back in its box safely. “Yes of course Jack.” She said still her back turned to him, when she turned to face Jack and froze, her cheeks flushing bright pink. Trying to look at anything but Jack she focused onto his stained shirt, her hands a little jittery she undid the next few buttons for him “There you go.” A small smile creeping over her face.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 am

Jack closed his eyes as he felt her breath against his skin, her small hands trembling. When she was done, he grabbed one, pressing it to his cold chest. He held it against the place his heart should be found if he was torn apart. A hollow beating began drumming in his ears. One two. One two. One two. the labouring of his lungs was no longer necessary. He did it out of habit, not that he needed to. Listening to the sound of his heart, he tipped his head back and opened his mouth, exhailing slowly, feeling the rush of his air between his cold lips. 'Its late.' he murmered, pulling her hand away from his chest, the drumming instantly ceasing. 'You should get some sleep.' Rosa-Lee never slept, Jack more moved into a state of unconsiousness rather than slept, but he knew that Olivia would ned to before tomorrow.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Taken aback by Jack’s abrupt move to grab her hand, Olivia jumped slightly at the touch of his cool skin against hers. She stood there and watched Jack close his eyes and let his head lull back. She didn’t move but only watched him, he mesmerised her, her scared her, he did so many things that affected her and Olivia didn’t really mind. Sure she would kick up a fuss but she would follow him to the end of the earth and back. When he let go of her Olivia nodded to him and returned to the room she was hiding in, it looked like it was the cleanest bed and the room was by far the coolest. Laying on the bed she fell asleep near enough as her head hit the pillow.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Jack didnt sleep all night, as was expected. The morning came, and he was washed, clean shaven, his hair was neat and his clothes all piled. His hair was now long and the colour had faded to a dark brown. He put this down to being on the land, of course if you travelled with him, you wouldnt notice. He was outside now, looking for somewhere to eat. He sat at a small resturant and ate some kind of egg that they priced at a ridiculous amount. But he didnt care much, the truth was he had ridiculous amounts to spare. After breakfast he went and bought some more deck shirts. He could never have enough shirts. It was around lunchtime, the streets were boiling hot and he feared that he would have to have another bath due to how much he was sweating in the heat. He preferred the cold. He finally got back to the place they were staying and got upstairs, knocking on Rosa-Lee's door. He went in when no answer came. Rosa was perched precariously on a very small bedside table on the balls of her feet. 'What do you want?' she said, without looking up. She had a mouse by the tail in her right hand and was playing with it. 'Where did you get that?' Jack groaned. She always had a thing for rodents. 'I found it.' she said lightly, like it was nothing 'Rosa it might be diseased.' She looked up at him now. 'Its not,' Jack raised an eyebrow at her. 'And how do you know that?' she sighed 'because i found it in the market last night. Some guy was selling them.' Jack was surpised. 'Oh. hold on a minute, how did you buy it, i havnt given you any money...' Rosa jumped off of the table and the mouse ran up her shirt sleeve. 'I borrowed some off of some guy in the street.' Jack laughed, his face smoothing over once he knew what she meant. 'We'll make a good pirate out of you yet!' Rosa wasnt laughing 'yea, whatever. Now what do you want?' 'Do you know where Olivia is? I think that hair woman is coming soon?' Rosa shrugged. 'Do i look like i have lher leash?' Jack turned and left her room, shutting the door on his way out. He walked over to Olivia's door and knocked lightly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:09 am

Olivia’s breathing was slow, calm and cool. As she turned silently in her be Olivia’s blonde hair covered her sun kissed face as her eyes began to flutter and a dream began to unfold. There she was, stood on the deck of Bloody Heart, her first home, if ship could be called a home. The deck was empty; the Caribbean wind ran through her hair as Olivia silently made her way to the forecastle deck, only her footsteps echoed. Turning back to the wooden steps she saw him; she saw Jack stood as he stood the day Olivia’s recklessness had led her to meet him. Fate or coincidence she couldn’t tell. Olivia didn’t move from the forecastle deck, she only watched Jack come closer and closer. Watching Jack stand agile at the tip of the bowsprit Olivia followed as agile and looked out onto the Caribbean ocean. Looking down to Jack she couldn’t see his face, it was covered by that red scarf and his captain’s hat; reaching slightly Olivia went to reach for the hat to see his face only for Jack to grab her wrist like he did Puerto Rico. As his red scarf unwound from his face Jack let go of her wrist and let Olivia fall to the ocean below him with a sharp twisted smile. As she broke the waters merciless surface Olivia felt the water materialize away from her form leaving her lying on a bed of lush green grass, the sky was clear and the sun radiated around her; she was back at Mount Edgecombe where Jack and Olivia had planted that seed. Looking out over the water she could see a ship sailing away. It was Jack’s ship. Running down to the small pebble beach Olivia cried out and waved to the silhouette of the ship and tried to run into the clear water. Every time Olivia’s foot went to splash down she was thrown back onto the land. As if it was where she belonged.

Waking up in the small straw like bed Olivia let out a sigh of relief, the dream shook her a little but not enough to let Jack know about. Swinging her legs from the bus Olivia rubbed her tired eyes and walked out onto the landing, the whole place was silent, neither Jack or Rosa-Lee were in sight. Looking out the dusty window to the bright and clear sky Olivia smiled and decided to go and arrange for the hair lady to come a little earlier seeing as Rosa-Lee pointed out how much work she actually needed. Walking out of the shaded alley in which the Inn was situated Olivia was quickly blinded by the mid morning sun, shading her eyes Olivia made her way to the Old woman’s house by the docks. Knocking on the door she entered to see the woman all ready to set off as she was. Shrugging her shoulders Olivia invited her to come down now and explained what needed to be done. The woman only nodded in return and gave her bags to Olivia, who struggled with them all the way up to the Inn. Leaving the woman downstairs with her bags to make acquaintances with the owners Olivia smiled to see Jack knocking on her door as she reached the top of the stairs. For a moment she looked at his hair before coughing quietly. “The women to sort our hair is here.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 am

Jack jumped at the sound of Olivia's voice behind him, spinning around very quickly, he masked this surprise with a beaming smile. He bowed to the woman, 'Hello there, how are you, my name is Jack, thankyou for coming at such short notice.' The woman grinned as rosa lee walked in translating. The woman set straight to work on rosa's hair, tutting at it firstly before washing and curling it. There was nothign she could really do, she was done in a matter of minutes. 'Go put your dress on Rosa.' he comanded when she'd finished. It seemed like hours that the woman was doing Olivia's hair in the bathroom. He was pacing up and down the room when the door was unlocked, the woman hurried out and held the door for Olivia. Jack stood there, blinking twice. How could anything mortal look so beautiful. The old woman coughed. 'Ah... yes. Do you need help with your dress?' Rosa Lee was at the door 'Its okay pussy, I'll do it.' She was in her dress already, and what small amount of clevage she had was pushed up. She was decorated with all mannor of gold jewlery and pearls. She hardly looked 17. She pushed him toward the older woman as she walked toward Olivia. 'Yes, right, my hair.' He grinned again and the woman rolled his eyes. She obviously couldnt understand a word he was saying, but he felt the need to talk anyway as she was yanking a comb through his salted hair.

He was dressed, and outside with three horses. His hair after much tugging was now silken and pulled back into a ponytail tied in a black bow. It was nightime now and the streets were lit with lanterns of all manor of colours. Rosa-Lee came down the stairs first, looking at the horses 'what no carrigre cinderella?' Jack scoffed 'No, why dont you know how to ride?' she glared at him 'you know these beasts are scared of me, why do you do this.' she spat before snatching a set of reigns out of Jacks hand and tugging a brown horse away, much to its refusal. Jack waited for a while for Olivia to come down. He hadnt spoken to her much.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 am

Olivia walked the older woman into her little room to do her hair, she felt odd having her hair done with people watching; she rarely had her hair done anyway. It didn’t take too long considering the condition of her hair, looking at herself in the mirror after an hour of tugging, twisting and cursing Olivia smiled to herself to see her hair in golden tight curls with small white and cream flowers throughout. The old woman had also powdered her face to make Olivia seem paler as they were going to a high society ball. Smiling to Jack Olivia went off into the other room to sort out her dress and attempt to get it on. Struggling with the buttons and the lacing again she was grateful for Rosa-Lee’s assistance. Paying the elderly woman and promising to visit soon Olivia followed Rosa down the stairs but paused in the doorway to see three horses, she remembered the first time she saw a horse and was scared stiff but know she had learned to ride and control the animals she was fine; though a little hesitant at the thought of her dress being ruined. Smiling to Jack politely Olivia mounted the horse and nodded to Jack “Lead the way.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next