Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 21 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 17, 2010 6:22 am

He collapsed ontop of her, breathing deeply. He rolled over, lying next to her, looking at her a while before laughing. 'W...wow... are you... are you usually this...wow...' it was safe to say, that if Jack was impressed, then she was pretty good, then again, he was almost a god. '
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 21 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 am

Ivy took in a deep breath and closed her eyes a surprised smile took over. “Not...bad yourself...” She laughed too, she wasn’t going to let him know but he was by far the best. She just laid there for a moment in the silence before bolting up off of the cold rock and getting dressed. “I need more to drink...” She murmured to herself looking at the empty Rosé wine bottle. She would keep that there to add to the walls and ceiling. Looking back to the captain she laughed “Well are you just going to lie there? Come on!” Ivy began to run off through the tunnel and back out onto the surface.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 17, 2010 7:09 am

Farrell laughed, a genuine smile crawling onto his face as he jumped up with her, pulling on his boxers and jeans but, not being able to find his shirt, he left it, running after her onto the dark rocks of the island. The party must have been beginning to wind down now, as he couldn't hear much shouting or laughing going on, the music was quieter also as he followed the faint traces of her through the over-growth. He laughed, the sound ringing in his ears, he hadn't heard it in a while and it seemed strange to him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 am

Reaching the sand again, Ivy looked back to The Captain bounding out of the bushes. Sorting her hair to a suitable degree, Ivy wandered back into the dwindling crowd of people finishing their drinks and beginning to go back to their yachts and boats. Kicking off her shoes Ivy tipsily began to pick up bottles off of the floor and threw them into a box, the smash of the glass could be heard over the top of the dwindling music. It wasn’t long before there were only a few very drunk people were left, laughing at them she began to make her way over to her little boat, she didn’t take hers out of the marina often. Hailing over the captain she waved to him. “I’m off, thanks for the shirt!” She winked and pulled his white shirt from under her dress and laughed “ Later sunshine!” Hopping into the little oar boat with Danny she cooed to him, “Onwards driver!” Danny drunkenly laughed as they pushed off from the shore, calling back to The stranger she smiled “You can clean up!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 am

The Captain looked on to the drunken girl on the boat and laughed as she removed his shirt from under her top. He saluted her off, still laughing to himself 'She's got ball's i'll give her that... where's Alex...' He went roaming the island for a few minutes, it wasn't that hard to find him. He was with some naked girl in a lake doing something that Jack didn't need to see. 'Alright kid's break it up!' The girl looked around, blushed bright red and swam off, leaving Alex looking pretty annoied. 'Jeez man!' Jack looked at him and imitated his voice, but squeekyer and more annoying 'Jeez man... grow up! What is that, the third girl?' The other boy climbed out of the water 'Pffttt, second, what do you think I am! A machine?!' Jack laughed 'A whore more like.' Xander exclaimed loudly 'Excuse me, jelous much...' Jack looked over his shoulder at him 'Oi! I'll tell your daddy what you've been doing...' Xander shrugged 'I'll tell your mummy...' His head snapped around 'Oh shut up!' they both laughed as they walked back onto the beach 'Right. Up for some swimming?'

Jack woke up early in the morning, got dressed in black board shorts and docked on the shored of the beach. Xander was already awake and decided to go exploring the 'private' estate by himself white his uncle went to do what he had to. Thinking that Ivy would almost definately have a hangover, he took his leasurly time walking up to the house, finally he reached the door, knocking on it loudly and hearing the echo from the inside, he waited for an answer.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu May 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Stumbling onto the stairs Ivy laughed to herself and crawled the rest of her drunken journey to her room. Collapsing onto her bed, it wasn’t long before the sun was pouring into her room. Turning in her bed slowly Ivy gripped the white bed covers tightly and pulled them over her head trying to forget that she would have to run around madly to make sure that she had put everything back where her parents left it when they departed for Paris.

She didn’t know why she bothered to tidy up after herself, her parents knew about all she did...they just had a way of finding out. Rolling over under the covers Ivy closed her eyes and let out a deep breath; her head was throbbing, and now the door was going she had little hope of any more sleep. Getting up was as hard as raising the dead, but if it was the police or one of her father’s colleagues, they wouldn’t be happy to be kept waiting. Dragging herself over to her walk in wardrobe she didn’t turn on the lights for fear of burning out her retinas even more than she already had.

She came out a moment later wearing a pair of small circular green sunglasses that a friend gave her; apparently they reduced hangover headaches, a pair of stonewashed jeans and was still buttoning up her oddly fashioned black vest top. Not caring that she looked a little like a bad imitation of Ozzy Osborne with the glasses, Ivy ran to the door and swung it openly heavily to see the Captain, the sun pouring in behind him. “Well good morning sailor!” She mumbled looking behind him, “Get inside, my eyes are burning out.” Ushering him inside Ivy took off the glasses and twirled the around in her fingers. “What brings you here at this....fine hour....what time is it anyway?” Brushing off her own question she continued “Never mind, anyway, what can I do you for hmm?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 am

Waltzing inside before she even had chance to invite him in he looked around inside the large house that had been built before looking down to Ivy and surpressing a laugh with an inconspicuous cough. He turned and began scaling the stairs three at a time, he walked alond the long coridoor's not stopping for her. Finally he reached what he assumed to be her bedroom, he ran in, flung open the doors to her wardrobe and found his crisp white (if not a little muddy) shirt, hung up neatly. He pulled it out an pulled it on.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Ivy teetered after The Captain, she didn’t mind that he had gone off ahead; he wouldn’t find much; most of the rooms were either very dull or locked. That is except for her bedroom; she began to chase after him a bit more, there were things in her bedroom. Getting to the door she watched him pull on his old shirt. “Too poor to buy another one?” Ivy laughed to herself walking into the room and sitting on her half made bed. “Surely you didn’t come all the way up here off of your boat to collect your shirt hmm?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Farrell was still buttoning up his shirt when he looked up to her, his hair flopping in front of his face. He looked down to his shirt again, seemingly ignoring her before muttering quietly ‘Maybe I did.’ He carried on to sort out his shirt, finding his way to a floor-length mirror and straightening himself out in front of it, running his hands through his hair ‘Unless you want me to be here for another reason...’ he said looking at her reflection in the mirror and raising an eyebrow. Turning around her left the bedroom and began to wonder around a bit, not waiting for an invitation from her. He walked along the wooden floors, the soft padding of his bare feet echoing off the panelled walls. ‘What colour is your hair naturally?’ he asked. He had the same problem with Olivia. He never found out what colour her hair really was. One minute it was black, the next, blonde brown and gold. He thought it silly that they dyed their hair. Then again, if he wanted his hair a different colour all he’d do was wish it. ‘Right. So.’ He stopped and turned in one fluid movement, only for her to walk into him. ‘Where’s my wallet?’ he raised an eyebrow. ‘Well all I know is that last night when I arrived, it was there, and now it’s gone...’ she had taken his shirt without him knowing, how was he to know if she had his wallet too. ‘You don’t?’ he wondered if she didn’t have it, who would. ‘...Alex... I swear that boy’s going to get run through some day, probably by me...’ he held out an arm to her ‘Fancy a stroll?’
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 31, 2010 12:15 am

Ivy looked up and sighed towards the captain as he began to walk off, she didn’t actually expect anything from him but heck he didn’t have to be so blunt. Following him out of the room Ivy found his actions a little odd; he just walked around the house like he owned it himself peeking into several different rooms. She was sure he was looking for something. Walking near enough behind his she was taken aback as he stopped dead in front of her, turning at the same time “Your wallet?” She questioned as she took a step back from him. “Do I look like the kind of person who needs to steal your wallet eh?” She rolled her eyes they were stood in a mansion that she resided in; she may brush with the law now and then but never for pick pocketing. “A Stoll?” She mocked him a little. “Go for it.” She accepted his offer of an arm and began to descend the main Foyer stairs. A few steps down one of the butlers walked across the hall from one of the greeting rooms. “Good morning.” Ivy smirked towards him. “Good morning Miss, how are you today? Re enacting some fairy story?” Ivy laughed. “You wish, I’m hangover, how are you?” “Doesn’t surprise me, and I’m fine miss, just fine.”

Reaching the heavy wooden doors Ivy walked out with Jack and began their walk around the grounds. It wasn’t long before Ivy looked out towards where his boat. “Do you man that on your own?” Walking up near the old Orangery it was now completely empty and locked up tight. A slight wind was picking up and Ivy caught sight of her ruby red hair and sighed, it was fading and she was sure se was getting roots; she would have to re dye it soon. “You asked about my hair... I’m a blonde.” Ivy poked out her tongue, “I think you should talk about yourself more.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 31, 2010 5:28 am

'A blonde... hmm...' He walked with her down to the right of the orangery after coming from the house and down the grassed hill. They walked out to where the cannons and the old fort was. 'Myself?' he said, a surprised tone to his voice. 'You havn't asked me anything. It's rude to talk about yourself often if you havn't been questioned.' he felt very smart after that. 'Ask me a question then...' he sighed 'I'll answer it as best I can... and my ship? Usually Just myself, but at the moment my sister and best friend are helping me man in, as well as Alex... if I could just find him...'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 31, 2010 7:23 am

Shrugging her shoulders Ivy laughed “I can talk about myself just fine.” Walking under blossoming trees Ivy thought she would be clever and ask for his name again but that would just be a wasted question, besides she didn’t particularly care what he was called. “Well, Okay then I will ask you some questions; let’s start with the easier stuff then... how old are you and where are you from?” She didn’t really listen to his answers; they were just small talk, besides she could hear something in the distance, like a rustling and a large crash. Breaking free of The captain Ivy ran off to see Alex the guy from the party standing up from the ground, a large broken branch behind him. It was almost like a light switch being turned on as Ivy flipped and ran full pelt at Alex, knocking him straight to the floor again “what the hell are you doing?! Do you know how much we pay the bloody gardeners? They are going to be so pissed!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 am

'Old enough. Greece.' he didn't really have much time for small talk, and he knew hat she wasn't really listening to him anyway. Jack ran after her on hearing the crash, only to laugh at the sight of his nephew being jumped by yet another woman. He stood back and watched the events unfold.

Alex was startled by the tree collapsing, but even more started by the crazed woman appearing from no-where to knock him to the ground. He grinned as she pounded him with her fists, waiting a moment before kissing her hard on the mouth, only to be abused a little bit more. He pushed her off of him with ease and stood up, brushing himself off 'worth a try.' he shrugged.

Jack was howling with laughter at the amount of balls Xander had. When the young man stood, Jack clapped loudly only to encourage the blone haired lad to bow theatrically. When they had both stopped showing off, Alex turned to Ivy, still on the floor and offered her a hand, his other hand behind his back as if asking for a dance from a beautiful gowned lady. 'Terribly sorry, the Captain here'll pay for all the damage. It's just, you are awfully pretty when angry. Allow me to introduce myself. Smith, Xander Smith...' he kissed her hand. 'And you are?'

Jack shook his head to the boy, too smooth for his own good, just like his Dad.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon May 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Ivy slapped the cocky young man’s hand way and jumped up to her feet as he kissed her hand she rolled her eyes and pulled away. “I’m Ivy, Wallace.” She began to walk away from the pair of them and back up towards the house. Turning back to the blonde man she stared him down “I’m also the girl to put you in hospital if you don’t watch your back!” It was bad enough that people were in the grounds when it was no longer allowed, but now a tree was broken. Normally she would have relished in winding her parents up further but she had things to do and places to go in the next week and if she pissed them off too much she would have to make her own way which was never fun. Cutting through back paths and bushes she got back to the house in record speed. Running upstairs she felt like diving straight back into bed but no, she had to get dressed properly dye her hair and then ring Danny to sort out any mess left from last night. First was her hair, looking to the bottle of dye she decided to keep it the same ruby red. Washing off the excess in the shower Ivy walked back into her room and sat in front of her vanity table.

From the word go, Ivy was possibly the most spoilt child in the south of England, there was nothing she had ever gone without, if she could think of it; it was hers. Ivy had things sent from all across the world on a whim but she had never fallen in love. Of course she had kissed boys but she had never loved them, she didn’t see the point, she could get everything she wanted without a man, what could a man give her that money couldn’t?

Her hair now poker straight, her makeup applied Ivy stood from the chair and dropped her towel walking back into the walk in wardrobe Ivy slipped on a black tee shirt dress and a pair of ankle boots. Grabbing her phone she was about to dial Danny when h rang her. “Already outside? Fab.” Sliding down the stairs Ivy met Danny just outside the front door and they began to walk down the long road that lead to the gate of the gardens. Making their way over to the beach the little boat they had used was still leant to one side. “Off you go then!” Ivy laughed watching him struggle to pull the little boat up off of the pebbles. Ivy picked up the odd beer can here and there and chucked them into one of the old waste bins. Once the boat was off of beach Ivy helped Danny put it in what looked like a small boat shed Ivy had gotten the gardeners to make for her. Once they had sorted out the beach, the pair collapsed back onto the grass and watched the few puffs of cloud fly by.

Danny and Ivy had been friends since they were born their parents were the best of friends with their mothers getting pregnant around the same time, Danny being about a month and a half older. Sitting up a little Ivy saw the black ship still docked. “Ugh, why won’t they just go away.” Danny looked up to Ivy with a quizzical smirk. “Don’t give me that look, hey, fancy a drink?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 am

Alex watched the young girl snoot herself away and waited until she was gone to begin laughing. 'MAN!' he finally managed to push out 'Where'd you dig that loon out from?' Jack shook his head, bemused. 'No Idea...' after a while it became silent, them both looking at the place she had disappeared from. 'I don't like her...' Alex sighed. A pause 'Me neither.'

Both men returned to the black heart promptly to find Alistair and Rosa making out on deck. Both Jack and Xander made disgusted faces at eachother. 'Thats just wrong...' they pulled apart from eachother to look at their son as he walked away shaking his head. 'What, and finding used condoms in your room isn't?' Xander turned and looked at his mother bemused 'what?' Alistair shuffled slightly, he patted Rosa on the stomach gently, clearing his throat and through gritted theeth said 'that isn't his... remember?' Rosa looked up to him before her face lightening 'Ohhhhh, oh yeash, sorry!' she grinned wikedly at her son. 'Oh my god that's sick. What's wrong with you guys, seriously, Ali man, you should seriously get out more... her? Really?' Alistair grinned, unfortunately Rosa-Lee caught him 'You're going to let him speak to me like that?' Alistair, feeling like he was going to loose anyway so might aswell go for the whole hog said 'Yup.' 'Leaving!' Xander pronounced before prancing away 'Hay! Wait up!' Captain Farrell shouted, skipping after him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Ivy had ended up where she ended up most of the days when she was at home; tipsy and trying to skip rocks on the beach, only to turn into throwing the pebbles as hard as she could to see how far they went. Danny had gone home and taken the drink with him. Leaning up against a large rock Ivy slumped down into the rocks and sand suddenly feeling very tired, her attention had once again turned to the black ship just off of the shore, she still wondered why that man was here; not particularly caring, just curious. She didn’t think of much after, swiftly falling asleep on the sand with the tide luckily going out she lay there for a few hours the gentle rise and fall of her chest matching the soft lull of the tide. Ivy however awoke to the sound of a car driving up the path to the house, she was certain it was her parents, feeling sober she pushed herself up and kicked a Carlsberg can into the undergrowth and ran up towards the house whilst shaking the sand out of her hair. Reaching the manor, her parents seemed to already be inside, leaning down to the car’s blacked out windows she pulled her hair into place and opened the doors. “Well good afternoon!” She called out with no reply from either parent, looking up the stairs she called again, catching eye of her mother’ coat about halfway up, laughing she decided it was best not to go up. In between fits of laughter she continued to call up. “You’re sick you know that? Not even saying hello to your own daughter!! Gosh you’re animals...no wait....machines!” Leaving the house again she decided to make the most of the weather whilst it was still sunny.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Jack had stayed on the ship overnight, and decided to get away from the disfunctional people on the ship to have a walk on the land, and see what had changed, and what had not.

Of course, everything was more ordered now, all the undergrowth had been cleared, flowers in orderly patterns, new buildings and sculptures everywhere, bushes and tree's. One tree however that he recognised was an old olive tree. It had split through the middle, bolts and screws had been drilled through it, holding it together. Jack smiled, his favourite tree, when he found himself at Kiandra's door, it reminded him of home, of Greece where olive tree's were everywhere and the smell of them was pungently pleasant in the air. The old tree used to produce olives, once a year, but now he knew that it couldn't anymore. It had been struck by lightning all those years ago, he had tried to patch it up, it even started healing a little, he had strapped it together with all sorts of things, rope, fabrics, he had left it on the feeling that it would be looked after. It was big now, towering over him, the leaves blocking the light. He smiled to himself looking up at it.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 pm

One of her ‘friends’ had cancelled again. Looking out of the window Ivy sighed heavily and rolled her eyes, another reason why she didn’t take to people easily, they were unreliable. Clouds were starting to roll in from France, she guessed today would be the last day of sun for a while so once again she would walk around the gardens, try and find something she hadn’t already found. The grounds looked eerie with nobody in them, with all the old park benches, bins and buildings all being deserted sometimes, especially at night, the grounds felt a little like a ghost town. Pulling out her phone and texting whilst she walked, Ivy got a fright when walked straight into the stranger she had met a few days ago. Stepping back she looked him up and down. “You really have to stop this you know.” She sighed deeply “It was cute when you popped up here first time mysteriously but now my parents are home and you just look like a bit of a weirdo or a stalker.”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 am

Jack jumped as Ivy spoke out. 'Oh, sorry, didn't see you there. a stalker? As far as I know you're stalking me.' He looked at her before beginning to walk again, finding mhimself by the redwood overlooking the sea. He took a deep breath, looking out onto it. His ship looked magnificent, gently moving with the tides. He could see Alistair in the crows nest reading some book as usual, Rosa was swimming in the sea, wearing a small bikini. He shook his head. She had always dressed to shock rather than to clothe. Alistair was shouting something down to her, she moved and he jumped in, hitting flat on the water, Jack winced while his sister laughed. It must have hurt.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 am

The captain’s blunt arrogance was starting to wind up Ivy; storming up to him she snarled “How dare you! You trespass on private property, one of your little followers damages private property and yet you have the sheer audacity to even think about calling me a stalker?!?! I live here!” She threw her arms upwards in exasperation. Sighing heavily she decided to take this from a different, more cuing approach, he wouldn’t fall for it, she knew it but she had nothing to do and winding up someone who wound her up so could prove funny. “Right, I’m playing the game again, I’m asking you questions so you can politely reply.” Picking a purple flower off of a row of shrubbery she twirled it between her fingers “What are you here for, really? You’ve been here for two days or so, surely you’ve seen enough of the gardens to not need to be here... weirdo.” She paused “And what is your name?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 am

Jack listened to her getting mad, smiling to himself at the simple way he had at driving people insane. 'I've seen enough of the gardens... but not enough of you.' He turned to her and smiled warmly. 'My name is the Captain, and ever since i first saw you, i was infatuated by your presence. You seem to me like a person that likes to take a few risks, make a few... mistakes...' he was close to her now, breathing the words in almost a fairytale-like way. He paused, dramatic effect. 'If you ever fancy getting away from this gloomy hell hole. All you need do, is whisper my name...' He looked at her face, inquisitive and more rebellious than Olivia ever was. He stood and began backing away. 'My ship'll be waiting, but not for long.' he walked off onto the ledge, climbing down a forgotten tree and into the water, where he started swimming back to his ship, slowly, waiting for perhaps a reaction from her.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 am

Ivy was pleasantly surprised, if not a little shocked by the Captain’s offer. Of course she was sure she wouldn’t accept, Ivy was all for random trips here and there; hopping on a boat or a plane to exotic destinations with strangers for a few months, but she didn’t know about this guy, there was something about him that was slightly off, something she couldn’t read. Watching him slowly swim away she meekly replied. “Oh. Well...maybe? Yes sure...” Walking off back up towards the manor she had some thinking to do, she wanted to go she loved adventure but she didn’t want to be killed out at sea by some oddball... “Ah well...” She sighed, thinking aloud “Part of the fun I suppose...” Opening the doors Ivy was greeted by her mother handing her a large heavy cardboard box. “Put this outside for me...” Nodding sarcastically Ivy obliged and dropped the box outside of the door “What’s in there then?” Her mother gestured her towards the kitchen then outside the back courtyard the house. “Were clearing out some old things for charity, old antiques and whatnot, probably convert the basement for your father...you can help too now your back from...doing whatever you were doing.” Ivy knew not to argue for the moment, besides she quite liked the basement, all creepy full of cobwebs and antiques. Perhaps she could find something for herself down there at the same time.

Looking towards the almost trapdoor like entrance to the basement, Ivy regretted wearing some of her more expensive shoes; well she could just buy more. Throwing the doors open she descended down the wooden stairs into the shady gloom. Flicking a dusty switch a small light bulb flickered on in the centre of the room, creating an Island of light. Looking through boxes she began to pile things on her hands and knees grumbling to herself, Ivy regretted not fighting her corner, she could be up in her room or down on the beach but she chose to be in a freezing cold basement with goodness knows what. She didn’t find much of interest, a broach of a peacock and a small middle-eastern lantern. Reaching the darker depths of the underground labyrinth that was their basement Ivy walked straight into a heavy armoire, cursing loudly Ivy looked at it, not recognising it from anywhere in the house. From the light of her phone Ivy kicked in the lock and pried the doors open. “Bloody hell...” She murmured it was full of dusty dresses and what looked like one giant jewellery box, more like a case or even a chest. Putting it to one side she was sure to keep that.

After a few more hours of sorting and boxing, Ivy hurried up the main stairs to her room and dropped the chest onto the floor, it was quite heavy. Shaking it, it sounded like there was something else inside, even another box, curious, she shook it harder, cursing herself for not looking for a key. Whatever was inside was old; the dresses in the same armoire predated the Victorians so it could be worth a bit of money too. Sitting in front of it Ivy sighed, she couldn’t be bothered to back into the basement, sliding it to the foot of her bed; Ivy decided she had better things to do than play pirate.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Jack returned to the ship to a happy group of friends and relatives. 'So... what did she say?' Jack walked past them. 'She'll need some more... persuading...' Alistair ginned. 'Can I go?' Rosa-Lee growled at him 'We'll all go.' The captain decided. 'Anyone up for some volleyball?'

On the stony beach they had found a slightly sandy spot, fitting a volleyball net. Alistair and Xander were playing, they were both pretty useless at it however, diving and missing, scratches all over their bodies due to hitting the rocks when diving for the floor. Xander looked alot like Alistair, although there was something younger about him, not by his face but by his presence. Rosa and Jack were complete opposites in some ways, but completely the same in others. To play volleyball with them would be suicide. They both had cat-like reflexes, and amazing aim. Therefore, the father and son refused to play with them for atleast a couple of hours. For that reason, Rosa and Jack were swimming, splashing eachother with every chance they got. Rosa was laughing as she did, a little crazily, and Jack effortlessly slipping under the cold looking water to grab her legs.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 am

Ivy tried her best to keep her find off of the chest, but curiosity always got the better of her. She sat staring it on her hard wooden floor the lock wasn’t like any she had seen, it wasn’t like you could unlock it with a key, it had to have something pressed into it. Digging her fingernails into the tiny crevice of the locked opening Ivy tried to pry it open but only broke a nail. Flustered, Ivy stormed out of her room and down into the main foyer where she grabbed her phone and made her way out into the grounds, she never got signal in the manor. Following her phone Ivy reached the gates and finally rang Danny, surely he would know what to do or someone who would. Walking along the path by the water Ivy entered the gardens the way the public used to. After a few rings, Danny finally picked up. “Finally!” Ivy whined. “I have a problem...NO! Not that kind of problem you retard...I mean...no no no, I was helping out in the basement, haha I know right? But yeah she sent me down there and I found this really coo really old looking chest and I can’t open it and....” She looked to see the captain with some others n the beach and rolled her eyes, she couldn’t be bothered with shooing them away, it wasn’t her problem. Seemingly ignoring them Ivy continued to whine, heading up to the folly. “Yeah and I can’t open it and it’s really annoying me...two seconds, can I ring you back?” Turning around she raised an eyebrow. “Can I help you?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 am

Jack looked up from the water to see Ivy walking along on the phone, seemingly ignoring him, although he saw her occasional glances back to him. He started wading out of the water with angry insults from Rosa. Following behind her, he didn't quite catch what she said. “Can I help you?” Jack grinned 'that's a different story, how's Danny?' He had no idea who this Danny was, presuming he was a close friend or relative. Just as he was about to phyke her out even more, Rosa shouted over to him. 'OI! UGLY! Leave her alone will you? 'Smatter with you?' She was making her way out of the water and up to them, her now-tanned body looking fragile again, her ribcage and hips jutting out angularly. 'Is he bothering you?' She asked the redhead, ignoring Jack who was glaring down at her menacingly.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next