Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

3 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 22 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Rosé Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Ivy looked over to Jack warily as he spoke of Danny, how did he know who he was? She didn’t get chance to answer or question him as she heard the voice of another girl that she didn’t recognise. Looking down towards the beach from where the voice came she saw a tanned girl very skinny and very pretty. 'Is he bothering you?’ Ivy took a hold of her phone again and looked to the newest stranger. “Right now? Yes.” She paused for a moment looking over to the captain “Why are you still here anyway?” Ivy jumped as her phone began to vibrate in her hand, it was Danny. “Unless you are some kick ass locksmith, I’m a little busy right now.” Answering the phone she sounded a little exasperated. “Well? Do you know anyone?” there was a slight pause as she began to slowly walk off in the direction of the folly. “What do you mean no? You’re useless you know that?” Slamming the phone into her pocket, Ivy picked up the pace. It wasn’t a matter of not being able to see what was in the chest, it was that she wanted to open it and couldn’t.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+} - Page 22 Empty Re: Pirates ~ Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella's Girlfriend {PG13+}

Post  Outrageous. Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:04 pm

'Leave the poor girl alone will you? What has she ever done to you?' she was sounding more ghetto every day. Her hip jutted out while she stood with her arms crossed. Jack looked to Ivy, who was walking away. Alistair looked up to Jack and nodded when he gave the sign to follow her. He leaned into his sister, grabbing her arm roughly 'She has done more to me than you can imagine, more than anyone can.' He let go of her only for her to hiss at him and jab him in the ribs. If it were any other person, she would have broken a rib, but as Jack had opposite and equal healing powers, it did nothing to him. 'Don't you touch me. ALEX! baby, I need a sandwhich.' she walked off to her boy who was making something out of the sand.

Alistair ran off to find the girl, it wasn't much fun with no shoes and broken glass on the floor. He found her, creeping up and overhearing her talk about a locksmith. 'I'm pretty good with locks, un-did a few in my time...' He leaned over her 'Hi...' he lowered his voice.

Sometimes it was hard to comprehend how smooth Alistair and indeed Xander were. Women dropping at their feet. Sure they were both pretty boys, Xander more so than his father, having half of Rosa's genes, but they were also inexplicitly gentlemanly.

'I'm Leutenant Smith... Alistair Smith. I don't believe we've been introduced.' He stood, smiling enigmatically as usual. 'What is it you need opening... oh, i hope your boyfriend wont mind me talking to you like this, i mean, you must have one, or two, seeing how beautiful you are...' he smiled again at her. Rosa would kill him.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:46 am

Ivy, leant up against a tree sighed as she heard the quiet pace of footsteps and spun around quickly to see a face other than the captain’s. “Oh…hello…” Ivy looked up to the blonde with fluttering eyelashes and a soft smile. As he leant in a little closer Ivy arched her back a little looking up to him. “Lieutenant you say?” Running a hand back through her hair she stood up straight, “I could use a pair of strong hands...” Slipping to his side, Ivy looked up to her window “Come on, it’s upstairs.” Running a finger along his palm she set on a fast pace back towards the manor, reaching the front door she waited for someone to open the door inside, slipping up the stairs no one took notice of Ivy’s new male visitor, they never did. Taking a few winding lefts and rights Ivy turned back to Lieutenant Smith whilst opening her door. Walking into the room she pointed to the dark chest and laughed “There it is…”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:24 am

If Alistair was not as smooth, he would have been drooling. I'm going to get into so much trouble for this he thought but it's so worth it. He followed her upstairs into her room and there, lying on the bed, was a chest. 'I wasn't expecting that kind of chest.' he said, pouting, realising that he was going to get into trouble for nothing. Alistair walked over to the box and reached out for it. He dropped it, letting out a shout of pain. It clattered to the floor. 'You could have told me that it's hot...' He looked to his hands, burnt and red. When he touched the chest it burnt him. It looked like an ordinary chest to him, but that pain was cirtainly real. 'The Captain'll be able to open this...' he said to himself. 'He likes you you know.' he said, turning back to her 'he's not the greatest of guy's though. Infact, he's pretty bad. I would severly warn you against him.' he was suddenly serious. As much as he loved Jack, he had heard about who this girl was, and was worried that all the pain Olivia had brought his friend in the past, would come back to her. 'He's done things...things you wouldn't even concieve, and yet, he get's away with everything. Don't get on that boat. Sure you can have a bit of fun, fool around with us for a while, but as soon as you get on that boat... you won't be coming back.'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 am

Ivy raised an amused eyebrow as Lieutenant Smith entered the room, was disappointed and dropped the box; she did like a bit of suffering now and then. “The chest isn’t hot…I carried it up here my self…” Looking at it on its side on the floor Ivy sighed, “Right right, big bad black boat with a big bad convict, I get the picture…Come in help me carry this…Oh wait, you’re a pansy.” Picking up the chest, Ivy blew up her fringe and began to make her slow descent to the beach, the chest was heavy and whatever was inside was rustling about all over the place. Nearing the pebble beach Ivy muttered to herself “He better be able to unlock it, I’m not carrying this all the way back up to the house again.” The captain still on the beach with his others, putting it down on the floor next to a rock she walked down to the captain and smiled. “Hey, fancy opening this for me?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:59 am

Jack opened one of his eyes as his sunlight was blocked by something. 'Ah its you.' he said with sarcastic pleasure. “Hey, fancy opening this for me?” he looked over to the chest. 'Do you want it all in on piece afterward?' he said grinning. 'You're not funny.' Rosa grumbled, her eyes still closed as she was lying next to him. He poked his tounge out at her. 'Alright, if I do, what're you going to do for me?' he asked, sitting up now. Rosa-Lee sighed 'You're such a w****r' she got up and walked off, only for Jack to send her an obscene hand gesture her way. 'I saw that.' she called 'Shut up you slag!' he shouted back. He turned to look at Ivy again 'So...?'
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 am

Ivy rolled her eyes, she couldn’t just give him money, he had plenty of that, looking back to the chest, she really did want to know what was inside. “One piece would be nice you know…” Watching the captain and whom he assumed to be his sister squabble Ivy racked her brain as to what she could do for him; she wasn’t in the mood for sexual favours but she could sense it wasn’t going to be up to her. Looking back down to Jack Ivy leant down and said the first thing she could think of “Anything…” Leaning back up she had a terrible feeling she would regret her words; it didn’t bother her too much, when did she ever not regret what she had said? “So you’ll open it? Yeah you will, come on over here, I’m not carrying it anymore… He-.” She pointed to Alistair “ Burnt his hands on it…”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 am

Jack pulled back from her 'Anything?' He stood, leaning into her and whispering 'Then you'll have to come on an adventure with me.' He stood back, looking at her and walking over to the box. He didn't touch it, instead bending down to look at it.“So you’ll open it? Yeah you will, come on over here, I’m not carrying it anymore… He-.” He turned his head to look at her “ Burnt his hands on it…” suddenly, nothing was a joke anymore. He looked at Alistair, who also had a serious expression 'Burnt your hands did it? let me see.' Alistair held up one of his hands to him, sure enough, there were burns, in the shape of a cross. Jack jerked his hands away. 'Rosa, catch!' Jack picked up the box and threw it at his sister. She took one looked at it and hissed violently, jumping as far back from it as she could. It landed in the sand with a thud. 'Get that away from me. I thought you got rid of that.' She glared at him before backing away from the chest, turning, and storming off. Alistair looked to Ivy 'Split personality disorder, she gets confused sometimes.' Jack walked over to the chest and laid his hands upon it, he then pulled a locket out from under his shirt and opened it, inside were a host of meticulous, maze-like patterns. He pressed the pattern into the lock. The chest made a series of clicking noises, before it opened. Inside the chest, was another chest, surrounded by letters. He picked one out, it was adressed 'Dearest Jack.' He dropped the letter and shut the chest.

'There, I opened it, now you have to keep your half of the promise. And if you're lucky, i'll open it again.' never.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:21 am

Ivy leant down to see what was in the chest but as soon as it was opened the captain had closed it again, that wasn’t fair. Scowling she turned around with her arms crossed, that wasn’t fair at all. “You’re a cheat, you can keep your crappy adventure and shove it up your-.” She paused. “You aren’t worth my time.” She didn’t bother to pick up the chest; instead she began to storm up the beach, her hair blowing wildly like a flame in the oncoming wind.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:05 am

Jack looked up to the stubborn girl and when she left he got up and rugby tackled her to the ground, he wasn't about to get disrespected by a descendant of someone who stole his heart. He flipped her over and pinned her black dress down to the floor with his knees, he then pinioned her wrists to the floor and lent over her. 'I'm not going to take no for an answer.' he threatened. 'Captain!' Alstair called out behind him, horrified, Jack twisted his neck around to look at him 'Keep out of this boy' he spat before turning back to her and leaning into her neck, breathing on it, his lips almost touching her skin 'You'll do as I tell you.' he wispered, pulling back 'do you understand me?' he waited for an answer.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:27 am

Ivy wasn’t sure what had happened, one second she was walking away and now she was pinned to the floor with a throbbing wrist. Looking up to the Captain, there wasn’t much distance between them. “We’ve been here before haven’t we...” She laughed, not taking him seriously, she knew he was serious but got a kick out of irritating others. 'You'll do as I tell you.' Ivy raised an eyebrow 'do you understand me?' Taking in a deep breath Ivy laughed and nodded. “Hear you loud and clear captain.” Her arrogant tone was quickly followed by a swift kick that would make any man keel over in pain. “Doesn’t mean I’m going to!” Sliding out from the captain’s grasp Ivy darted to her feet and began to race up the beach as fast as she could. She wasn’t a bad runner, faster than Danny; she only hoped she had slowed him down enough to get off of the beach and up to the path of the house.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:45 am

Jack took the blow hard for a moment, yup, just like Olivia. He was down for a moment, before getting up and grabbing his gun from the pebbled beach. 'Jack no!' Alistair screamed, but it was in vain as he had alreadygone springting after her.

He could see her now, loading the gun and cocking it to the right for a kill shot, Just as he pulled the trigger, he was rammed into by Alistair, knocking him down whilst shouting 'Ivy!' as a warning for her. Jack hit his head on the ground, it throbbed as he grabbed a hold of Alistair's shirt, slamming him against the ground. They rolled around on nthe floor trying cheap shots with eachother.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 am

”Ivy!” She turned back to see the captain with a gun being rugby tackled to the floor by Alistair. She beamed smiling and mouthed thank you to him before bolting up to the house as fast as she could. Bursting through the door she locked it behind her and collapsed laughing on the kitchen floor, a few of the kitchen staff stepping over her and tutting. “Hey, Andrew make me a smoothie!” Making her way up to her room Ivy shook her head as she thought about the captain “What a nut job...” She continued to laugh as she sat on her bed and laid back, watching the sun set. She was stupidly tired. Slowly falling asleep she had decided that she wasn’t going to get the chest, it wasn’t worth the hassle.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:38 am

Jack swam through the liquid moonlight, his eyes reflecting the little amount of light that there was. He stepped out, his wet body raising out of the water and onto the land. He was quiet, making sure he made no noise as he scaled the wall of the old house, reaching the bedroom he had carefully worked out was Ivy's earlier. He slipped in a specially crafted piece of metal under the window crevice and it popped open. He slid it upwards and climbed in, silently. His bare feet padded across the floors until he stood over her in her bed. He stood there, watching her sleep, the rise and fall of her chest. After a while of watching her, he moved closer to her, almost touching her. Without warning, he put a hand over her eyes. He had learnt how to make someone fall into a comatic like condiditon from an old man in PariPari. Once he was sure it had worked, he slung her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry, picking up the bag of her clothes he had stuffed in it earlier on his way out.

On the ship, he put her in his bed and shut the door on his way out. Back outside, he hoisted the anchor and set sail.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 am

Stretching in what Ivy thought was her bed, she had a throbbing headache. Rubbing her eyes Ivy turned back over, the sheets felt different, circling a finger across the under sheet Ivy’s eyes shot open and she bolted upright; that wasn’t Egyptian cotton. Looking around her Ivy was overwhelmed with a sense of confusion; certain she was having some horrific hallucination Ivy stood out of the bed and felt the cool floor beneath her feet, this couldn’t be happening. Looking around the room she had no idea where she was or what was going on, Ivy didn’t remember going anywhere with anyone the night before, walking up to a large window she looked out to see vast amounts of water “Oh fuck.” Bursting out of the cabin the door she quickly noticed the Captain up in the rigging. “You think this if funny!?! You know kidnap is illegal in England?” Turning around Ivy must have come out with every swear under the sun as she pulled out her phone. No Signal. Throwing it to the floor in rage, she watched the phone shatter into hundreds of pieces. “Bloody hell!” Turning to see the steer for the ship Ivy pointed furiously "No, you know what? This isnt a kidnap because you are taking me home right now!" Walking up to the steps she shouted "No? Well then I'll do it myself!" Running at the steer she began to spin it, trying to see what way it made her go.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 am

Jack sat up in the rigging looking out at the vast expanse of sea that was before him. He had managed to keep Ivy asleep for well over a week now, just to give him a chance to get away. The black heart was one of, if not the fastest ship on the seven seas. It could take him from Britian to Japan in a matter of days.

The captain breathed in the clean salt air, only to burst into laughter as Ivy clambered out of the cabin door looking extremely angered and confused. "You think this if funny!?! You know kidnap is illegal in England?” he couldn't reply for laughing. "No, you know what? This isnt a kidnap because you are taking me home right now!" , he calmed down a bit. "No? Well then I'll do it myself!" Jack laughed even more, watching her run to the helm. She wasn't going to be able to steer it, it was too heavy for Xander. 'Kidnapping my me illegal in the UK, but not her in India.' he smiled, waiting for her reply.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:59 am

Ivy's jaw dropped. "I..I.. India?!?!" she looked around her to see nothing but ocean, it was a daunting sight. She struggled more with the steer but with nothing to show for it other than sore arms. And out of the corner of her eye Ivy spotted a dark line of land. "India? How the bloody hell are we in India?!?" By the looks of it, the captain wasn't joking, the sun's heat was uncomfortably warm. "How long have I been out for?" Grudgingly walking back towards the main deck of the ship Ivy saw the bits of her phone and began to panic; how would she call the police? How would she call Danny? "What did you do to me? How did you get me? Ugh I knew you were a weirdo, hanging around...bloody hell! The one time I don't  call the police they're a kidnapper..." Dropping onto the floor Ivy crossed her legs and put in a pair of headphones and turned up the volume to maximum and closed her eyes. She didn't plan to cooperate until she was going home.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am

Jack chuckled to himself. 'I'm not a kidnapper, I'm merely up keeping your part of the bargain. Besides, you're not a kid.' He felt pretty smart within himself, of course, he was pretty smart. He climbed down from the rigging to stand over her and watch while she put in her headphones. 'Not co-operating hmm? We'll see about that.' The ship was anchored so what he was about to do was safe. Bending his knees, he grabbed Ivy and slung her over his shoulder, ignoring the protests, he laughed. 'Nothing better than a good swim in the morning to wake you up eh?' He laughed even louder, reaching the edge of the ship, he shouted 'tally ho!' in an imittion of his best friend before dumping her over the side. He sure did hope she could swim.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 am

Ivy shrugged him off for a moment, trying to drown out his voice with the sound of her music, it was going well until she felt herself being picked up. Opening her eyes Ivy’s headphones fell out “Hey what? What are you doing? Let me go! Hey stop it! No! Don’t you dare, I’ll kill you I swear to god, NO!” As she fell back and hit the water, everything went dark again for a second. As she came to the surface Ivy coughed and pushed her hair from clinging to her face much. “What the hell was that for? You’re a psychopath; I could have died of....shock or something....” Keeping herself afloat Ivy wiped her eyes, pleased to see no horrific makeup smears; remembering that she hadn’t put any one when she was in bed before she found herself on the ship. “Whatever, I can stay in here....” Laying on her back Ivy closed her eyes again, he wasn’t going to get to her that easily.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 am

Jack sat on the edge of his boat, swinging his legs over the side and looking down to her smiling. “Whatever, I can stay in here....” Jack laughed deeply, enignmatically 'I don't mind, as long as the sharks clean up after themselves...' he trailed off. He didn;t know if it would work with her or not. He listened and laughed again, 'alright if you want to risk it... bye.' He stood up and walked away from the side 'one...two...three...' he counted to himself, seeing if she was as predictable as all the other girls. Before he could get his answer, Alistair came running past him and over to the edge with a rope ladder 'Get out of the water you friekin idiot! The tiger sharks'll eat you!' he was pretty frantic and over consious about saftey these days.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 am

Ivy laughed to herself; she was sure he was playing a trick on her and continued to float in the water. “You threw me in here and sharks can’t clean up for themselves, they don’t have hands!” She wasn’t going to get scared by him, of course she was nervous about being on the ship, anxious about why they were in India but she wasn’t going to let him know. Confidence held the upper hand in these situations. Hearing Lieutenant Smith’s voice Ivy opened her eyes, she liked him more. “Oh?” She replied, as if to brush off his comment. “I’d like to see them try...” She threw a punch into the air and laughed. Looking up to him she smirked and let herself sharply drop under the surface again holding her breath under the murky surface for a few moments before popping back up. “Hmm, seems they don’t like English meat...” She smirked to herself as she swam to the ladder and climbed out and onto the boat again. Pushing her hair back from her face the sun felt warmer again, it was getting warmer by the minute. “Am I in one piece then? Tiger sharks didn’t get me too bad?”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 am

Jack sat in the rigging, trying desperately not to run her though. He wanted to make her suffer much more than that. He glared at Alistair, vowing to hurt him later for undermining him.

Alistair wrapped a white fluffy towel around Ivy's shoulders. 'He may be my Captain, but you sure are prettyer than him,' he said, rubbing his hand up and down her arms quickly to get her warm. Just as he was, Rosa came up from below deck, wearing only Alistair's big shirt and a thong. Jack turned away disgusted. 'Ally... baby... fancy stop being such a whore? For once, just for me?' He nearly fell off the side of the ship when he heard her voice. 'Oh... Rosa... she was in the sea, your brother's fault, i mean, i was just warming her up, its water see...' She shook her head 'shut up babe? Its the Indian ocean? Its warm...' she rolled her eyes at him before advancing on Ivy, her hand out 'Hi, I'm Rosa-Lee, Captain's sister. This is Alistair, my bootie call. I like you, so i'm going to offer to share him with you... You're pretty hot, fancy a threesome?' Jack felt it appropriate to stop the conversation. 'ALL HANDS ON DECK TOUT SUITE, WE'RE GOING TO INDIA LADIES. XANDER!'

The blonde haired boy ran up from what he was doing and started lifting the sails, Alistair went straight to help Jack with lifting the anchor, sweat dripping off their chests as they did so. Rosa climbed to the crow's nest. 'Hay, Baby, fancy helping me with the ropes?' Alex called.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 am

Ivy looked up to the captain and smirked, she wondered how much fun she could get out of him before he threw her overboard again. As she heard Rosa’s voice, Ivy smirked again to see Alistair nearly fall over in shock. She liked to see a woman who could control her man. Taking Rosa’s hand, she shook with a smile. “I’m Ivy, and sure why not.” She laughed and turned to face the Captain as he called out. Everyone seemed to get into their places so she stood in the same spot until Xander turned to her. 'Hay, Baby, fancy helping me with the ropes?' Ivy laughed and shook her head. “Do I look like I do manual labor to you?” She paused for a moment. “Oh fine!” Walking over to Alex she followed his instruction and wondered why they were sailing towards India.
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:53 am

“Do I look like I do manual labor to you?” Alex grinned 'you look like you should be lavished, but that's not why I asked...' He laughed as she gave in and walked to help him. He watched her hair shine in the sun, she was hot, but Uncle Jack would kill him... or not, if he didn't find out. 'Sorry about your tree... how can I make it up to you?' He raised an eyebrow, only slightly the more vulgar than his gentleman father.

They landed in India. It was a bustling place, nothing like it used to be. Jack checked them into a hotel, an expensive one, it was always the pricey ones with him. His theory was, the more rooms, the less trackable, and plus, it was closer to the city. He got the keys and started toward the lift with his crew and the new addition. They were almost on the top floor of the whole place, it was nice, less worldly, more like old times. Jack found the three room's two opposite eacother and one inside the other. '109, 108, 108a...' he said, hanging the keys off of his fingers. He turned to Rosa and Alistair '108...' he handed the key to them. He then turned to Xander '108a, its a full room, don't worry.' The boy smiled 'Thanks UJ.' Jack rolled his eyes. 'I'm in 109.' They all turned to unlock their doors. 'Oh.' Jack said, suddenly remembering Ivy. 'You can either share with Alex or me. Your choice.' Alex grinned at some potential action. Jack ignoredhim and unlocked his door, opening it wide. Through the frame you could see the old stone walls lavished with coloured fabrics. There was a mosaic tiled floor with a sunken pool of crystal water in the middle of the room. Lanterns hung about the room and mirrors adorned the ceiling. 'Your choice.' he repeated.
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:31 am

Ivy followed the captain and his ‘crew’ towards the large hotel, she nodded in approval; at least he had some sort of class. Walking past the rooms she rolled her eyes as he forgot her. “Isn’t sleeping out in the hall an option?” Shrugging her shoulders Ivy peered into the captain’s room and nodded again, it was impressive, he certainly did have the taste of a millionaire but that didn’t change the fact he had kidnapped her, she didn’t want to be in the same room as him. Turning to face Alexander Ivy smirked and pointed over to him. Following Alexander into her room Ivy smirked; it wasn’t quite as impressive as the captain’s room but she didn’t plan on concentrating on the decor for long. “So, about repayment for the tree...” She laughed, leaning against the wall, fluttering her eyelids. Leaning forwards towards Xander, he seemed a little too eager for her liking; it was one big turn off. Leaning back and ruffling up her hair and picking up her bag, she decided it was better to stay with the captain and not have to speak and be pestered by Xander, she liked him and all; he was good looking but just wasn’t her type. Walking over the captain’s room she saw the door was still open, thinking he was just too lazy to close it again she sat at the foot of the bed and crossed her arms tightly “Don’t think I want anything from you, you’re still taking me home!”
Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next