Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend

2 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend

Post  Outrageous. Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 am

LIFE IS NEVER EASY FOR THOSE WHO DREAM
there is no cure for curiosity
Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 2 Ania11
{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

“Vampires, I had a young man from Dorchester visit me just the other week telling me of the book you speak of. Vampires, what a load of nonsense; but yes I have the book, he gave it to me as a gift.” Antonia chuckled to herself quietly with 'what a load on nonsense'; he sounded much like Oliver did when they were younger, always the sensible one. The sandy-haired young woman turned to him as he pointed at a large bookshelf. She walked over to it casually and looked up. It reached almost to the celing, she had heard that the book was red-leather bound, if there were even any copies out as of yet. There were supposed to be only about three to hand. Finally, after skimming the shelves, she gave up hope of finding it, and instead just browsed the books infront of her. However when he mentioned his sisters, she immediately tensed.

“Miss Curnrow, pardon my curiosity, are any of your sisters due to be married? They are of age are they not?” She did not turn around. Instead gritting her teeth stonily. He was implying one of two things either that she was far too old to be single, and that she would never marry, or that he was interested in her sister Linette, as was everyone else. She stood there, frozen, not saying a word for a while; wondering if infact he had infact invited her for dinner to ask her about Linette instead of light conversation.After a moment, he spoke again, obviously trying to climb his way out of the hole he had dug himself into. “Oh, I am sorry if I have offended you, I sometimes do not know when to hold my tongue." She turned briskly to walk past him, whilst talking, to head for her glass. 'No. A perfectly reasonable question that young men always feel the need to ask. My sister Linette, as you are most probably are asking of in particular is indeed courting many men, none sufficient enough to catch her eye as of yet. My younger twin sisters Emily and Elizabeth are also of the right age, Emily the youngest in slight of the two would willingly fling herself upon any young officer that showed interest, however Elizabeth is reserved in her studies, and thinks in no such manor.' She finished her monologue in an angry swig of her last wine. Her small frame shook slightly as her rounded nails peirced her palms, her hands fisted so tight. She was silent as the Earl went to converse with his servant. She heard the door close, and his light footsteps into the room. She had her back to him still.

“...Antonia...” Her shoulders dropped their tension as he breathed her name. He sounded almost anxious to say it, although she had written his in letters before. “I have certainly enjoyed your company this evening...” She said nothing, a smile not emerging on her face, but that miscevous glint in hr eyes that often got her into trouble. She turned to him that time, slowly looking from his shoes to his face, the black frame of hair surrounding it. 'And I yours Alexander.' She dropped her dark eyes from him and to the floor, almost feeling shy; but not for long. 'I must be leaving. Perhaps if i'm liucky my family will have retired for the night, and will not be awake and waiting for my return, wanting news of the evening...' she sighed 'Alas, perhap's i'm dreaming.' she put down her glass with her comical but somewhat true sentance and stood nearer to him, dipping her head slightly to him 'Thankyou for your hospitality this evening your Earlship. I will perhaps take up your offer of the carrage for tonight. I'm afraid I am not yet aquainted with your lands in the dark.'

She was right of course, her family were waiting up for her. She managed to hush the babble if but for a moment to utter a few simple words of explanation. 'The food was pleasant, the talk interesting, and the atmosphere dry. Now if you will excuse me, I will retire to my chambers.' She had to, of course explain everything in great detail to her family the next morning. After breakfast she escaped on the Gelding that he had gifted her and onto her grounds. She noticed that the game had become abundant in the recent leaving of her brothers, which sparked an idea in her. She rode on to the Earl's manor. Jumping off of the horse, she was glad to see George working the stables again. 'Please mind him for but a moment, I shant be long.' She walked up the shallow stairs to the door, knocking rather politely. Expecting a servant to attend the door, imagine her shock when the Earl's friend from the ball previous opened the doors. 'Oh... Hello...' she curtseyed rather too quickly upon his vision. 'Is... Is the Earl at home?' The blonde haired man smiled, however, rather than reassuring her, it unnearved her. 'No... He's not in. Would you like to come in?' Something inside her told her to refuse. 'No. I musn't they'll be expecting me back. Do you have any idea when he shall return?' William leant against the door 'No... but if we go inside i could check with a handmaid?' She shook her head 'Again I must politely refuse. Could you give a message? Inviting himself and you if you are still in town, hunting this Tuesday.' William smiled again 'How nice. Yes, I will give him the message.' She nodded thankyou before turning on her heels to leave, kicking herself mentally for inviting the blonde haired one. Not trusting William to within an inch of her life, she left a written message with George before leaving.

Alexander,
I must thankyou again for the evening we spent.
A not to tell you I called earlier, intending on inviting you hunting on tuesday
however i'm afraid your fair haired friend informed me that you were out, and i was forced to invite him also
but no matter. My mother has also requested I invite you to dine with us also
much to my dis-amusement
however i suppose it a good gesture of her, so i invite you to dinner with us that night also.
yours
Antonia Curnrow

She left feeling satisfied and anticipating a reply.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 2 Don_t_10
+they say curiosity killed the cat+
+but i'm no feline...+

Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend

Post  Rosé Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 am

Alexander Francis Granville
The Earl of Rochester
Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 2 Lucien12
❝ quiet● intelligent ● adventurous ● passionate ● hot - tempered❞

As Alexander sent Antonia back to her home in his carriage he could see William in one of the upper floor windows looking out of a thin window, his blonde wavy hair being ruffled by the late evening breeze, as good a friend as William was, he was a sly man. His age serving him well; not so academic as Alexander made himself to be, Mr Bennet had more knowledge of the streets of London, Birmingham and Exeter than Alexander could hope for in the next few centuries. As the carriage fell out of site Alexander turned back towards his manor and loosened his cravat; making his way up the wooden stairs.

William was, as instructed in Alexander’s personal study sat by an already roaring fire, a book in hand. “Alexander, you must read of these...’Vampires’!” He laughed to himself, turning the pages. “Ghastly, cowardly creatures, a plague on mankind.” Alexander didn’t take much notice of William this time; instead he sat at his bureau, removing the emerald green ribbon from his raven hair, letting it loosely fall past his shoulders. “Oh you are darling Lord Granville. Oh do not give me that look Alexander, tell me of your evening then? Come know, you left me up here ever so curious!” Alexander turned to face William. “It was...fine.” William raised his eyebrow “Just, fine?” Alexander rolled his eyes before heavily sighing. “Fine, if you must know William-. “I must!” The evening was lovely, I enjoyed having female company for a change, where I did not have to speak about her father or perhaps how much I earn.” William stood from the fire and stood behind Alexander. “I can see you enjoy more than her company Granville. There is no question about it, the only question is what are you going to do about her?” Pushing out his chair Alexander stood and rang a small silver an ivory bell for a maid to come up with a glass of wine. “I do not intend to do anything William, I’ve told you time and time again, it would only complicate thing s for me. I want to be an Earl for a while, once I get bored, or too old and arouse suspicion I shall die and move on. To add someone like Anton- Miss Curnrow into the situation would make things harder.” William rolled his eyes, flicking the hair from his face. “You are fickle Alexander, I’ll give you that.”

Alexander retired soon after to his wing of the manor where, sat in bed he mulled over the evening with a glass of wine in hand. He hadn’t gotten the hang of sleeping at night; being nocturnal he always seemed restless when trying to sleep. Under the satin sheets his chest was exposed to the dim candle light, his hair still loose hanging loosely over his shoulders, casting an array of patterns over his ivory skin; his muscles lightly defined. In any other situation he would have been a prize bachelor, women swarming. It was the case in London and other cities, but it seemed in the country they already had their suspicions about Alexander, which he did not mind, it saved him from having to make up many excuses as to why he would not marry.
The next afternoon whilst sat in the drawing room overlooking the main of the gardens Alexander could hear a knock on the door, but before he could stand William had shot out of his seat and ran to the door, slamming the drawing room door behind him. Within a few minutes he was back, looking very smug. “Who was it?” Alexander looked up from a cup of tea. “No one of interest.” Alexander sighed. “No, who was it?” William scowled “They didn’t ask to see you they came for me!” Alexander sighed again, “Who?”, “Fine. It was that Antonia girl, she asked me to take a ride in her carriage, But! I politely declined!” William sneered, Alexander leaning further back into his chair. “And you call me fickle Mr Bennet...” No sooner had he stopped speaking one of the stable hands, George entered through the side door. “Ere M’Lord! This ‘ere is a le’er fram that pretty li’lass you ‘ad dinner with ‘en at.” He went to hand the note to Alexander to took it with a pair of tongs “It’s smeered with...” George laughed “Manure M’Lord!” Willaim fell around laughing as Alexaner looked a little perplexed. “George, read it to me.”

Alexander,
I must thankyou again for the evening we spent.
A not to tell you I called earlier, intending on inviting you hunting on tuesday
however i'm afraid your fair haired friend informed me that you were out, and i was forced to invite him also
but no matter. My mother has also requested I invite you to dine with us also
much to my dis-amusement
however i suppose it a good gesture of her, so i invite you to dinner with us that night also.
yours
Antonia Curnrow

As George left Alexander stood “Well, I shall accept, but Willam, tell me... what is hunting?” William rubbed the back of his head for a moment. “I was told by a few of the boys in Exeter that it is similar to preying for humans but with a rifle and you are after animals...” Alexander huffed. “Well where is the fun in that?”

Neither the less, Alexander replied and on Tuesday both were dressed by what George said was suitable attire for hunting without looking common, both still ultimately held their almost regal demeanour that seemed to cancel out what they were wearing entirely, arriving at the Curnrow household Alexander went to the front door and knocked for it to be answered quite quickly by the shorter and rounder Curnrow Lady. “Ah, my lady.” Alexander smiled, bowing down to take her hand “What a lovely day it is, pray your daughter, Antonia is expecting us?” William stood a little behind Alexander in a sort of pose, looking out over the house and what of the grounds he could see.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 2 2410
+there is more to me than the eye see's+
+it doesn't mean that i'm more docile+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia was glad when the reply came, telling her sisters that it was simply a letter from Maryanne. On the day of the hunting, she dress and undressed several times before walking down the stairs in a pair of the yard-boy's trousers. Unfortunately, her mother was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs with an angry expression. 'What in heavens name do you think you are doing?! Dressed like a heathen! I dare say sometimes i hardly think i raised you! Now go back upstairs and corset yourself properly!' Antonia just looked at the small woman blank-faced before stating 'I am going hunting.' Her mother was flabberghasted for a second before replying with 'I wouldn't care if you were roaming around naked in the streets! You are not wearing those!' Anotnia thought it best not to tell her mother that if she were naked, she wouldnt be wearing the trousers, instead climbing the stairs and pulling on a loose dress over what she was already wearing.

She managed to give her mother the slip that time, going back around to the stables and saddling up the horse herself, making sure everything was ready. She laed up her own brown riding boots and mounted the black gelding. She had no idea what he was like as a hunting horse, planning on breaking him in if he wasn't any good. She slung a rifle over her shoulder and rode out around to the front of the house, where she groaned to see her mother and the two men at her door.

The older woman almost fainted when she opened the door to the Earl and his very good-looking friend. 'Oh... your earlship... sir...' she courtseyed, her face reddening. Luckily in her opinion, her unmarried, beautiful daughter Linette was passing behind her. She grabbed her arm and pulled her through the doorframe with her. “What a lovely day it is, pray your daughter, Antonia is expecting us?” Her mouth nearly hit the floor 'An...Antonia... but... oh... yes I... don't know where...' Just at that moment, Antonia found it fitting to dismount and enter the conversation. 'Goodmorning Earl, Mr Bennet. Glad you could join me today.' She paused, a triumphant look on her face to counter her mother's. 'However I must have forgotten to mention your need of horses... You may borrow ours. Follow me.' She led them around to her stables, tacking up her gelding and looking around the stables, then to the height and stature of the men. William was just slightly bigger than Alexander, she walked over to a brown gelding, muscular and obviouisly built for hunting. She led him out. 'This is my brother Joseph's horse when he lived at home. He's docile enough.' She then turned to Alexander once more. Her breath seemed to be taken away every time she looked at him, his eyes seemed to be boring into her, she was almost afraid to meet his gaze. 'I... you need something different...' she said, knowing that he was more experienced than William atop horses. She thought for a moment about letting him ride the gift gelding, but being selfish, wanted to break him in herself. Then she had a thought. It hadn't been that her pinto had gotten too small for her, just too regular. 'You can ride my pinto.' she said, with a cirtain confidence in her voice. 'I broke her in myself. She was bred for riding, a thoroughbred infact. She'll respect you of you do the same for her.' She walked over to the seperate stable block that was built especially for her, unlocking the paddock lovingly, she jumped up onto her horse bareback, holding onto its hair and riding it out to be saddled.

She led the men out onto her grounds, a vast expanse of woodland and grassed feild. She headed for the wood first, where she knew to be pheasant and rabbit. 'Excuse me one moment.' She said courtly to the men before riding off to a dence part of trees. Once there, she stood in her stirrups and pulled the dress over her head, hanging it over a branch and riding back to them, over taking them, not wanting to see their expressions at her most unsightly and completely unconventional attire. She was the first to find something. She came upon a lake and startled the population of ducks. Thankfully she was a good shot, sending one tumbling from the sky. She rode over to where it fell, broke its neck to stop any pain it was in and tied it by its foot to her saddle. 'Come on boys.' she said almost teasingly 'Catch up.'

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am

The Earl of Rochester

As Antonia passed, Alexander bowed politely. Following Antonia towards her stables, they were considerably smaller to his own, but remembered that not too long ago that her stabled would have been again considerably larger than the room he had lived in London. As they walked along Alexander looked sideways to William and muttered “I told you! You need horses to hunt, George told me so.” William replied in an almost whine “Well why did you ask me then?” As Antonia looked back to the pair they bothered continued to walk like two men who weren’t bickering like young children. “Your pinto should do just fine, thank you.” Alexander smiled, saddling the horse, William looking at his peculiarly, William being a rather tall man, and his horse not so. He didn’t complain, instead he continued to saddle the horse. “Right, hunting?” Alexander laughed a little under his breath, he had an awful feeling that he wouldn’t be able to hold his tongue well enough with William around; they were both centuries old but when together still acted like schoolboys.

Riding into the woodland with Antonia and William, Alexander had never fired a gun before, in hindsight he realised e should have at least practised before going out and potentially making a complete fool of himself. As Antonia rode off for a moment the pair began to whisper agressivly at each other. “I told that you should have tried using a gun.”

“Have you?”

“No...”

“Well stop whining, I am the earl, I have to look good at these things!” As Antonia rode back both men’s Jaws hit the floor, even for them seeing a woman in trousers was unheard of, it genuinely shocked both of them. Riding back up towards Antonia the pair wieldier their hunting rifles, not too sure what to do with it, William tried shooting it in the air, figuring out how to use it . “...Oops? Misfire?” Alexander sighed. “You just...scared everything off? Oh no!” Looking to Antonia he knew he was going to have to catch something but there was no way he was going to be able to use a gun without looking like a fool. He darted his head two the right and signalled to William before riding off through the trees, William knew he had to keep Antonia away from the direction Alexander rode in he had a good idea of what he was doing.

Riding gently William looked over to Antonia, “Come, let us go on this way, he will find us with no worry, or return back to your stables, he probably just saw an elk in the corner of his eye.” Getting further away he stopped for a moment, looking up to Antonia; then to her trousers again. “I have never in my life seen a woman wear these before...” He smiled, reaching a hand to touch the trousers, his hand lingering. He briskly returned to riding as if nothing had just happened. “Show me onwards, I wish to hunt something.”

In the dim and distorted light the trees flew past him before he entered a clearing, dismounting the horse Alexander crouched in the emerald green grass deadly silent. He had no idea how to hunt with a gun, but with his own bare hands, Alexander was deadly. He waiting until he heard movement before him, there were a small group of pheasants. Alexander wasted no time in attacking; lunging forwards he grabbed two, crushing their necks as the others flew away. Firing two shells from the gun he tied them two his saddle and started to turn around back towards where he had left William and Antonia. He continued on, he could just make the pair out as he rode up. Stopping beside the pair he nodded down to his saddle. “William, what have you caught?”

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia was looking at the skies when she noticed Alexander riding off 'where are you...' she panicked slightly, being left alone with William. “Come, let us go on this way, he will find us with no worry, or return back to your stables, he probably just saw an elk in the corner of his eye.” She paused, lingering her gaze after the earl 'Yes... yes you're right.' She clicked her tounge twice for the horse. It was indeed a splendid gelding, not jumping at the sound of the gun once... yet. They rode off in the opposite direction into a wide open feild, where Antonia stopped her horse, looking out into the grass. The mid-day sun was beating down on them as they stood there. “I have never in my life seen a woman wear these before...” Quite to her dis-pleasure, William touched her garment that she had borrowed from the young farm boy, his hand brushing her thigh. She didn't flinch, not wanting to make yet another enemy for being so bold, Instead she said nothing, staring out to the feild. She put up a finger to her lips to shush him, but he started to trot again. “Show me onwards, I wish to hunt something.” Whilst he was speaking, she had cocked her gun and brought it to her eye. 'Duck.' she said just loud enough for him to hear. Perhaps it would be acceptable to say he died in a tragic hunting accident, however unfortunately for her, he did hear her and ducked at the right moment. The bullet when whistling above his head and into the grass, she cocked it again and took another shot, and another and one more. Only three of the shots being accurate, she jumped off the horse and went to find her kills. 'This would be much easier if I had a dog...' she muttered, often telling her mother that she needed one, her mother disagreeing, saying that only married women had dogs. Married women and farm-hands.

Antonia tied the three rabbits with the duck she had caught, looking quite pleased with herself. She had rabbit blood smeared on her cheek, un beknownst to her. She mounted the horse, just as she did, the earl rode up. “William, what have you caught?” Antonia smirked to herself 'He was too busy admiring the... wildlife... to shoot any of it.' She took a snide glance to him before turning to the Earl 'And you Mr Granville? I heard shots.' She looked to his saddle, seeing two pheasants. 'I must say, that is impressive. I've tried many times to catch one, never doing so... Shall we get back? No doubt you could do with going home after that. Prey tell me, how do you prefer your steaks?' She rode back toward the place where she had left her dress. 'Oh. I prefer mine blue. My mother refusing to let me eat anything but rare of course.' She found her dress where she left it, pulling it over her head whilst the men were there. She felt ashamed at her attire, but still, if it was better for hunting in.

They arrived back at her house in good time, they had finished serving lunch, her father was having an afternoon and her mother no doubt sat up waiting for her in the drawing room, hence why she led the young men around the back of the house. She dismounted and went into the tack room while they did also. There were farm boys in there already 'Um... would you mind un-saddling all the horses... we're done for the day. Don't hesitate to take yourself a rabbit from today's kill.' they left, leaving her to take off the trousers in peace. She walked back out again 'A...Earl Granville?' she thought it best not to use his name infront of William, not quite knowing why. She waited for him to come over. 'Will mr Bennet be dining with us tonight? Its just that... I need to know to set another plate at the table.' the truth was, she half wanted him to come, to draw attention from Alexander and herself.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 am

The Earl of Rochester

Returning to the house, Alexander looked down to himself, he had remained surprisingly clean for his first time hunting, but he still felt the need to change into something that suited him a little more when in the presence of a socially high esteemed family. Dismounting the Pinto Alexander made a quick glance at William with a boyish smirk; he could get the hang of country life with no trouble. Tightening the leather guards on his riding boots Alexander walked along side William to meet back with Antonia, now dressed as a woman should be dressed he spotted the fleck of blood on her check, it was a miniscule smear but it was enough to make her heart race, if even for a moment or two. He spaced out, staring straight towards her check before William patted Alexander on the back. “My Lord, Miss Curnrow just asked you a question.” Alexander came back to the reality. “Oh, I felt ever so faint for a moment, pray, what was the question?” William looked over to Antonia before repeating her question. “Miss Curnrow would like to know if I will be dining here later on this afternoon, she will have to let her mother know for another place to be set at the table.” Alexander, his glance still over Antonia’s cheek half nodded. “Well that is entirely up to you and your mother Miss Curnrow, though I am sure Mr Bennet would be delighted to join.”

Sending for a carriage, Alexander and William were soon back at the manor and promised to return to Antonia at 5pm. On arrival to the manor Alexander and William spent a considerable amount of time to get ready, both in separate dressing rooms with their own hand servants to bring back and forth various items of clothing. An hour or two later Alexander and William came to each other in the foyer. Both pleased with what they saw. Alexander wearing something similar to when he first met Antonia, if not a little less fanciful, he wasn’t going to dance, he was having dinner. William however a lover of fine clothes had adorned himself in such a way that could have made him look more like the Earl, if not for Alexander’s reputation and proof of title. Tying back his air in a dark red ribbon Alexander called for the carriage in perfect timing, their arrival exactly at 5pm. Knocking the door Alexander an William stood, Alexander a little anxious whereas William couldn’t wait, after Alexander telling him of Antonia’s younger sisters.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:15 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia said her goodbyes to the two men before going inside. It was no surprise that her mother was already waiting for her in the drawing room. 'So... how was it?' she asked, Antonia passed through, slapping the bloody dead animals down on the table infront of her and walking out. Her mother squeeled and probably fainted. Antonia climbed the first et of stairs and proceeded to her room to get ready, although to her shock, all of her sisters were already in there. Emily was kneeled up on her bed, Linette in her chair and Elizabeth looking through some books that Antonia was reading. They all looked up 'Is he coming for dinner?' Linette said absent-mindedly. Antonia nodded. Emily jumped up exitedly clapping her hands 'Oh OH! you must get ready!' Antonia felt it best to stir up the conversation 'On the contrary, you must get ready. For his Eligable young batchellor friend Mr Bennet, is coming also.' The girls looked to eachother before racing out of the door, all apart from Elizabeth, who stayed 'I'm glad for you Antonia. Finding someone to identify with.' Antonia smiled to her younger sister whilst pulling off her day dress. 'I do so enjoy the intellegant conversation for once, being in this house... well... you know.' Elizabeth nodded whislst fetching a corset from Antonia's closet 'I know only too well, although you can escape from the harshness of it all, I have to be either studying or occupying Emily.' Antonia laughed slightly 'Yes, she is a funny one that... girl...' her last word contorted by her breath as Elizabeth continued to lace up her corset for her. 'There's hardly anything to you Antonia.' she said laughing. 'You should eat more.' Antonia laughed through strained breaths 'If I ate more, I would be eating through the night and nobody would be able to reach me.' Elizabeth laughed loudly, only something that they heard ver occasionally, and usually only when with Antonia. Elizabeth finished the corset and went back to the closet and pulled out a pinstriped dress, Antonia shook her head 'No. My red one.' Elizabeth looked at her questionably before giving in and pulling out a beautiful red dress, simple, but the colour sto extravogant. Also against Antonia's dark skin, it was radiant. She pulled it on 'Yes. This one is my favourite. I never get to wear it enough.

The time came for the men to arrive, Antonia was out on the garden swing that was attached to the high branches of a redwood; reading, as usual. It was her mother that answered the door. 'Oh hello gentlemen, please, do come in. May I take your coats?' she clicked for a young maid to take the coats from them and put them away before leading them to the drawing room where Linette, Emily and Elizabeth stood for them. 'Your Earlship, Mr Bennet, these are my daughters, Linette, Emily, Elizabeth and you already know Antoni...' she turned 'Where is Antonia?' Emily shrugged 'Excuse me a moment will you?' The old woman left the room.

'Will you care to sit?' Linette offered, her eyes flickering between the two men, she was wearing a navy blue dress, Emily a purple one and Elizabeth a modest brown and cream one. She offered the chair opposite the girls and the young women waited for them to sit before they did so themselves.

'ANTONIA! ANTONIA YOU GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW! ANTONIAAAAAAAA!' She hated how her mother screeched her name, then again, it was harder for her to ignore. She said nothing in reply, instead letting her other screech on while she closed her book and walked back along the gravel path toward her house.

Once she got there, her mother was nearly blue in the face. 'Where have you been? Oh never mind, just get in there and socialize.' Antonia enterd the drawing room and everyone looked up. Her heart began to race, she didn't like attention, and she began to realise how out of place she was with her goodlooking sisters. She began to wonder if introducing them to Alexander was a good idea. 'l apologise gentlemen for being so late, l was... you don't need to know.' Emily rolled her eyes, as she often did, at her sister's unbecoming boldness. 'You both look very well. Such splendid attire.' She smiled politely before sitting in the last available chair.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:06 pm

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander smiled warmly to the shorter older woman as the pair stepped inside to Antonia’s home “Yes, thank you.” He replied softly, allowing the maid to remove his coat, though William was a little more reluctant for the maid to touch his, taking it off himself and passing it over cautiously. Being led into the drawing room Alexander nodded to all three girls “It is a pleasure to meet you.” 'Excuse me a moment will you?' William smiled “Of course.” Watching the older woman before turning back to the three younger girls, all three younger sisters were beautiful like their eldest, but they seemed more, womanly, to have curves; William always did prefer younger women. He quickly glanced to Alexander which to anyone else would have seemed only to see the passing glance of a friend. But the pair had been using this as a way of communication for years. Alexander knew exactly what he was thinking and glanced at him right back as a matter of urgency, warning him not to touch them; William knew they would be hunted down if he so much as touched any one of them. Neither really had much to say, they spoke politely to the girls, spouting the usual quaint conversation until the drawing room door was opened.

“No matter,” Alexander smiled, “You are here now, and I must say you too are looking...splendid. All of you are.” He looked to all of the others in the room before himself going quiet, he was never quite sure of what to say with company, why he had kept to himself at the dining the previous week. Too much restricted conversation became trivial; a bore. William now piped up, “Well, I must say your grounds are absolutely wonderful!” Alexander straightened up a little, the room too warm for his liking. “I must agree, they are lovely...” William’s attention had now changed from Antonia to Emily, the youngest of the four sisters, he occasionally caught her eyes an gave her a small smile, regardless of Alexander’s unspoken warning, William couldn’t see the harm in looking.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 pm

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia coul see the two men looking at eachother, it was if they communicating silently. “Well, I must say your grounds are absolutely wonderful!” It was William who spoke, Alexander quietly agreeing. Antonia had all her attention focused on the young Earl. He looked akward, as if he wasn't used to conversation. It was so strange for her to see him like that, seeming as he had always been so open with her. Because of her honed attention, she didn't noticed William's particular interest in Emily. 'Well, it is not yet quite time to Dine. Perhaps I could show you around our formal gardens Mr Bennet?' Elizabeth looked up. 'Yes you must.' her eyes flickered from the earl to her older sister. 'Linette and I shall accompany you both.' All tree girls stood, leaving William with no choice but to agree. Elizabeth smiled to Antonia upon leaving, Antonia then having a small laugh of realisation when she saw what she was doing for her. When they were gone, she spoke. 'May I say that you absolutely fascinate me Mr Granville? ' It was a bold statement to start off such a conversation. 'When you and I are alone, you come alive with conversation, yet, when William and my sisters are involved, you seem like you have never spoken in your life. Perhaps you are wondering how I came to look so unlike my sisters? If it is that, I must tell you I have no idea myself!'

Antonia always had been observant. She noticed many unsaid things between family members when she was younger, working out the dynamics between people and finding unusual things in the most normal of places. Her mother usually scolded her for saying such observations, believing that young women should be almost unaware of the world outside their own lives. Antonia however always believed that you should always be looking out for new things to learn. Hence why she read so many books and spoke so many languages.

'Parlez-vous autres langues Monseiur Granville?'she smiled at him, her dark eyes noting every aspect of him, how he always had his hair pinned back in a ribbon, how he was rich, butnever dressed extravogantly. She had seen his house, it was one of the grandest she had ever viewed, but he made it feel small when in a room. Hearing his response, she beamed, it was hardly ever that Antonia smiled like that, but she was overoyed to hear such a thing. 'Alors peut-être il y a d'une manière ou d'une autre vous et je peux communiquer sans ma mère posant tant de questions?' She grinned like a small child stealing confectionaries.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+

Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 am

The Earl of Rochester

'May I say that you absolutely fascinate me Mr Granville? ' Alexander looked up towards Antonia with a questioning smile, as the other had left he turned to face her properly, sat opposite. “How do you mean?” 'When you and I are alone, you come alive with conversation, yet, when William and my sisters are involved, you seem like you have never spoken in your life. Perhaps you are wondering how I came to look so unlike my sisters? If it is that, I must tell you I have no idea myself!' Alexander laughed a little to himself. “You are indeed quite unlike your sisters but that doesn’t seem to prove a problem, or at least through my eyes.”

Being guided by the three sisters outside of the house and into the gardens, he enjoyed the warmth of the afternoon sun, it was a quality of ageing as a vampire, the longer you could last in the sun amongst other things, yes, it was well known that being a vampire got better with age; the only downfall being the need to feed allot more than the younger counterparts. William nodded to the three young girl’s comments and statements, politely laughing and answering their questions, the still had his eye on the youngest, Emily and the second eldest Linette, they had allot more energy than the middle child, Elizabeth he assumed her name to be. Though, any of the four sisters would do for him. Out in the gardens, William had to fight the urge to lead them towards the woods, to where anyone who knew of William would know they would not return.

Alexander nodded smugly as Antonia spoke in French, ‘Oui, mademoiselle.’ He had a feeling that Antonia had an idea, he sat back a little, far more relaxed without the bring eyes of Antonia’s family. “ Hmm, vous êtes malin, mais très intelligent.” Straightening his cuffs Alexander continued. “Ta mère est si curieux? Que voulez-vous me demander? Ou peut-être un sujet de conversation?”

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:42 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

'Oui ma mère est qu'excessive!! Et si je pourrais dans cet espace court de temps je vous demanderais tout...' she trailed off, getting lost in his grey-washed eyes. There was a cough to the door and Antonia snapped out of it. 'Sorry to interrupt miss, but the mistress has told me to tell you that dinner is served.' Antonia nodded, leading Alexander to the dining room.

Everybody was already sat down; her mother and father at opposite ends of the table and to the middle, William was sat inbetween the twins, on the other side Linette faced Elizabeth. Antonia sat opposite William, Alexander next to her. The meal began with a fish course. Antonia looked up to her mother, who, as she expected, was wearing an inquisitve yet annoying look on her face. Antonia hated fish. She ate around it, eating all the vegetables, the sauce and finally the bread roll until finally everyone had finished. 'Antonia dear.' Her mother said 'Why, if you are to leave all your food like that, then you shall look like a young boy forever, and nobody will ever want to marry you.' all her sisters giggled at her, as they usually did. Antonia's face flushed red as she looked down to her lap, angry and upset. The plates were taken away and brought back on them was beef steak with a side of the rabbit she had caught earlier in the day. Antonia's steak was still partly dripping with the blood of the beast. Linette looked faint upon looking at it, but Antonia preferred her steaks blue. 'Now Mr Granville, Mr Bennet, please tell me, are you both unmarried men?' Antonia rolled her eyes, saying quietly under her breath to Alexander ' Je vous ai dit qu'elle était un sur la vieille batte excessive.' Elizabeth nearly choked on her wine. Antonia had forgotten that she too spoke French. 'Excuse me.' she said between gargled coughs. Antonia took a sip of her wine smiling to herself as her mother continued to ask questions.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+

Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 am

The Earl of Rochester

At the dining table William was very much in his element, surrounded by young girls, eating good food and partaking in pleasant conversation; it was a welcome change compared to the busy streets of London, though he did have a long lost love for that hectic city. Alexander however reverted back to his mild mannered and quiet self in front of the others at the dining table. Alexander was also not a lover of fish, but ate the majority out of politeness. As Antonia’s mother scowled upon Antonia, embarrassing her in front of the others at the table, he couldn’t help but feel slightly upset for her; he never tended to empathise with people but as she looked down Alexander set his knife and fork together with one hand the other on his seat. It crept to brush Antonia’s briefly as he whispered, his lips not appearing to move, his voice only for Antonia’s ear ‘Vous n'avez pas l'air d'un jeune garcon...’

As the next course came out, William dominated the conversation for a while. “Indeed, Mrs Curnrow, that we are.” Alexander had to swallow harshly to avoid the mumble of laughter. “Yes, we are both un-married.” William looked to Antonia, then to her mother. “Are any of your lovely daughters set to marry?” William, keeping eye contact with Antonia’s mother began to trail a foot along Antonia’s leg.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia's dark eyelashes covered her eyes as she looked away from her family's laughter. Suddenly, her hand was cold as his covered it gently. ‘Vous n'avez pas l'air d'un jeune garcon...’

“Are any of your lovely daughters set to marry?” She knew he was a smarmy git the first time she'd ever met him. And now she was sure as he trailed his leg up against hers. However, Antonia was never one to hold back as she aimed a hard kick right between his legs, and succeeded. She smiled sickly sweet across the table to him. 'Why, were you planning on proposing to any of us dearest Willy?' This time, Elizabeth fully choked on her wine, Emily and Linette proceeded to snort with laughter and her mother spat wine all over the table in surprise and inevitably disgust. 'Antonia!' 'Yes mother?' 'I....I...' the girls continued to laugh, across Antonia's face, a large triumphant yet totally innocent smile.

The meal carried on with the light-hearted mood, they were all quietly eating dessert (apple crumble) when Emily suddenly shrieked. Antonia looked up, almost everyone jumped, their mother almost to standing position 'Emily dear, whatever is the matter!?' Emily clapped her hands 'Oh its just the cutest thing! Antonia's dress matched Mr Granville's hair ribbon!' Mr Curnrow, who as of the whole meal had not said a word, looked up over his newspaper 'Ah yes. So it does.' He pulled the paper back over his face. 'Red is my, my favourite colour.' Antonia said timidly, looking down to her lap again, easily embarrassed.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 am

The Earl of Rochester

‘So…so it does.’ Alexander Looked up from the table to Antonia, whose dress, did indeed match the ribbon that was in his hair. He smiled quaintly, looking back down to the table for a while, his eyes flickering to Antonia who had an equally embarrassed expression. A faint bubbling feeling in chest began to arise, it was a feeling he hadn’t felt in years, not since his young Ophelia.

Just before William had turned him, Alexander had become engaged to the daughter of a middleclass business man, Ophelia; suitably named from Shakespeare’s Hamlet. They had however become engaged in secret only a fortnight after they had first met. It was love at first sight, until her older brother became bitter, that his father’s money would be wasted on someone as unworthy as Alexander; a young but failing businessman. His life threatened if he should step into London with his intentions set on Ophelia again. Heartbroken Alexander left London with William, taking to the English Channel; travelling Europe.

Both Alexander and William stayed with the Curnrow family for a while longer before it was deemed the time to leave, stood in the foyer, their coats returned saying their goodbyes. Alexander shook Mr. Curnrow’s hand, kissing Mrs Curnrow’s and politely wished the younger girls farewell. The family seemed to dissipate after, apart from Antonia. William already making his way towards the carriage. “Thank you for having us both to dinner, the hunting as well...” Alexander made eye contact for a moment with Antonia, his hand went to take hers in farewell, but he instinctively pulled back, with a slightly embarrassed smile. “G..good evening, Miss Curnrow...” He turned to the door, meeting back with William, the drive home dragging on.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:23 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia stood by the door as they left, smiling and curtseying as and when her sisters did. Although when her family left, she didn't notice, still absolutely besotted upon watching Alexander leave before she went back inside. “Thank you for having us both to dinner, the hunting as well...” Her heart beated louder, she flushed red, hoping that he couldn't hear it. As he looked into her eyes, she stopped breathing, not feeling anything like it in her entire lifetime. He moved away from her, with a sinceerly embaressed smile before bidding her goodnight.

Antonia walked up the unusually quiet stairs to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She called a maid to ready a bath for her and another to help her undress. As much as she loved the crimson red dress she was wearing, she hated the corsets.

Antonia slid down into the warmth of the water, the fireplace blazing next to her. She closed her eyes, sinking into the water, thinking about her day and inevitably Alexander. When he had caught her eye, touched her hand, it was as if she were ill, her head spun, she felt sick. But all the same, it wasn't a bad feeling. She brought her head back up out of the water into the colder air.

She brushed her dirty-blonde hair 100 times every evening before bed, just as her sisters did. She, unlike her sisters, dressed in an absolutely un-modest night-gown, grazing her leg mid-thigh. It had no sleeves and she felt utterly exposed in it, but was aware of the fact that if she wore something more suitable,she might have a seizure and die. She walked upstairs ever so quietly, her feets hardly brushing the stairs. Reaching the landing, there was only one door. She knocked lightly. 'Come in.' came her father's voice from the toher side of the door. She entered her father's study. He was sat at a small mahogany desk smoking his pipe, his spectacles on and leant over a paper. His desk was piled high with papers, books obscuring the walls on both sides. She shut the door behind her and her father looked up. 'Oh hello Antonia dear.' She smiled happily, going to sit down on the floor amongst the books, piking up one or two and flicking through them. 'I noticed the young earl seemed to have a fascination with you.' her father said off-handedly after a cough. Antonia smiled. 'And you him I do presume?' he looked down at her over the top of his glasses. 'No.' she said strongly. 'He is and Earl. We've only just been introduced. Besides, he doesn't. I mean... no... no.' Her father laughed lightly 'Oh my dear little girl. When will you open your eyes? You always have your head up in the clouds. It would pay you to bring yourself down once in a while.' he laughed a little more to himself.

The next day Antonia went riding along the river. She stopped to the swing her brothers had built for her, it was tied sturdily onto a branch overhanging the river. She dismounted the gift horse and took out her book from the saddlebag. Reaching over to the swing with a long stick, she sat on it and swung forwards and back again before deciding to open her book and begin to read. Suddenly on reading the second page, the rope creaked, and the branch cracked. Antonia was plunged into the freezing cold water. She flailed around in the river, kicking her arms and legs, but the current was too strong for her, and pulled her under. She couldn't swim, and at that moment, blacked out.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 pm

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander went straight to his quarters, he left William to his frolicking around the grounds Alexander had to feed soon and the evenings events were making him fret far more than he needed to. Undressing Alexander pulled the ribbon across, letting his hair fall across his shoulders and chest. He looked at himself in the mirror for a while. His skin was ivory, he certainly looked of wealth, but he didn’t appreciate it, the cool shade of Alexander’s skin made him look slightly ill in the wrong light. His hair was raven, shining in the sunlight, a great contrast to his icy slate blue eyes that could bore into others or look right through them. Alexander could always hold someone’s gaze. His body was defined, he had never been a small man, but now with immortal youth he had refined himself, the candlelight shadows dancing across his chest. Removing the rest of his garments and dressing for his bed Alexander found it far easier to sleep than most nights, sleeping straight through the night, only to be awoken by a maid pulling open the tall rich curtains; sunlight pouring in.

Alexander had no meeting or visits until the next Thursday, so decided to go out riding, he had had a few knew horses and could do with breaking them in. But he wanted to get away from the manor and into the fields beyond his grounds; he had come to the country but never had time to experience it. Riding without much of a care, Alexander took in a deep breath with a relaxed sigh; he continued to ride on, now hearing the gentle trickle of a stream or river. He began to ride closer to hear violent rushing. Dismounting the horse he quickened his pace to the river to see a girl in, but she wasn’t swimming, moreover drowning. He watched for a moment, if she died it would be a quick and easy feed for him. Hi opinion changed as her face became visible under the water. “Antonia!” He shouted out, removing his overcoat and running to the water’s edge, diving in ;cutting the water like a knife, grabbing Antonia by the waist and pulling her to the surface. Lying by the edge of the river next to her, he wiped the water off of her face, she was still alive but he couldn’t ride her back to her home, it would be too far on a new horse.

Holding the unconscious girl in his arms Alexander bellowed for a group of maids to take her upstairs, was her dress her and make sure she is well. “I will be up in a while.” Alexander too had to change, too soaking wet.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Muffled noises were all Antonia could hear. Lights kept flashing behind her eyelids. The noises became louder until she finally sat up her vision blurred but her eyes wide. She coughed and spluttered into life. She couldn't see, but the noises were louder. She spat up more water, and threw up some more. She was confused, her throat, chest and head hurt and all she could do, was scream. She shouted so loudly that she thought maybe her father would be able to hear her, wherever he was. Suddenly, she felt faint. She threw up again, but this time, properly. Her head spinned, and she passed out again.

'Yes I understand. Thankyou.' Mr Curnrow had hardly closed the door before his wife started asking questions. 'Who was that dear?' He closed the door. 'That was a messenger from the house of the Earl of Rochester.' the woman turned, properly interested now. 'Antonia, around lunchtime, was rescued from drowning by Mr Granville himself.' Rather than being horrified, Mrs Curnrow seemed almost pleased 'Oh? Is she alright?' Mr Crunrow shook his head. 'You know sometimes Franchesca you frighten me. No, she is not. Infact she can't be moved and must stay at Mr Granville's house fo atleast until she is better. Or so the Doctor said. I shall collect her things together. She will be needing her nightgown if we do not wish for her to die of a stroke instead of pneumonia.'

Mr Curnrow did indeed drop over her things, having a stern conversation with the cheif maid on how she was to be cared for before leaving after being informed that she was asleep. However, she wasn't asleep, infact, she had just woken up. 'Where am I?' she demanded. 'Maybe my master should see you miss. If you are feeling better than earlier.' Antonia was sat up, she folded her arms 'Yes maybe he should. Before I decide to scream again.' she sighed as the maid ran off, wondering why the female ones were never really any good for anythign apart from cleaning and cooking.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander took Antonia’s things from her father, shaking his hand and assuring the man that she would be cared for as if she were the lady of the manor, and of course she would be. All the maids were close by for anything she desired. Alexander had made it so that she would recover quickly. William had ideas for Alexander and Antonia, professing it to be the best time to have his way whilst she was delusional but Alexander professed to having more sense. “Trifles...” William whined as Alexander sat writing out letters to various families “Since you got here you have had no fun. When shall we visit London, it always brings out the best in you...” Alexander laughed, about to make a witty remark when a maid burst in looking flustered. “My lord! My lord! Miss Curnrow has awoken quite flustered and demands the lord of the Manor’s presence!” Alexander stood, now dressed and dry, his hair tied as usual. Entering the room Alexander didn’t look straight to Antonia, rather the maids, you may leave for a moment, make yourselves useful...”

Standing at the foot of the bed he looked at her quizzically. “If you cannot swim, may I suggest that you stay clear of deep rivers? I’m sure you know that already...” He decided not to mention that he had dived in after her, she didn’t really need to know. He paused for a moment. “How are you feeling? I don’t suppose to well... You will have to stay here at least until your strengths are up. The doctor insisted that the late summer air would do no good for you ill. Your father has already been over with some of your belongings, I trust the maids will keep a good eye on you.”

Alexander stood, not answering anything else and left, leaving the maids to come back in. As late afternoon came, Alexander walked into a small room bathed in a dim red sunset, small in comparison to the others. In the room was a large piano, there was only the piano. Sitting at it Alexander put his hands to the keys and began to play softly, over the years he had managed to pick it up quite well, the sound melody echoing through the house, Alexander lost within his own thoughts.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

“If you cannot swim, may I suggest that you stay clear of deep rivers? I’m sure you know that already...” Antonia glared at Alexander, for once, not happy to see him. 'I was not swimming. I simply fell.' her words were filled with venom. Her corset had been un-laced and she felt terribly exposed. She pulled the sheets a little higher over her. “How are you feeling? I don’t suppose to well... You will have to stay here at least until your strengths are up. The doctor insisted that the late summer air would do no good for you ill. Your father has already been over with some of your belongings, I trust the maids will keep a good eye on you.” Antonia stared at him min disbelief 'But... I don't want to stay here! Imagine the talk... besides, i'm perfectly...' her words were drowned out with another coughing fit. He left the room, having the maids enter again. She quietened down, all her talking leaving her exhausted. She fell asleep once more.

When Miss Curnrow woke again, she had been changed into her short nightdress. Although somtimes she thought it inappropriate, she had now become used to it. She sat up, hearing beautiful low piano music reberverating through the walls of the house. She pulled the sheets back of of her legs and swung them down to the floor. Her hair had now dried and was pinned up messily at the back of her head. He stood, her footsteps light on the wooden floors. She padded downstairs and looked for the room where the piano was being played. She found it easily, pushing open the door to see Alexander sat at the piano playing slowly. She knew the song, she had often played it with her sister Linette. She walked up behind him, watching his fingers for a moment before sitting beside him and begining to play in harmony, the higher notes, more delicate. They played together, side by side. Him playing the more intricate and difficult low chords and melodies, her the higher, easier but faster. She didn't look at him when playing, not feeling the need to. His cold skin next to hers, cooling her fever. There was a light breeze coming from the door she had left open, it caressed her skin in the late evening sun.

They finished, Antonia's heart beating rapidly, her cheeks flushed, she turned to him, looking up into his blue eyes, her smile faded, her gaze deepened. She leaned closer into him, her eyes flickering from his gaze to his lips and back. They were so close.

Antonia stood from the piano chair. 'I'm... I'm so sorry to... to disturb you...' she stuttered, her mind clouded with his intenstiy. She turned to leave.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:32 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander heard her gentle footsteps against the hardwood floor but he continued to play, he moved to the side as she sat down, not looking up to her. It seemed like an eternity that the pair were playing together, it felt like they were connected, so in time. Taking his hands away from the keys and looked down towards her, no smile, yet there was no hint of shock or anger, he just looked deep into her eyes. He could feel her breath, sweet and full of life...

He pulled back, standing up from the other side of the piano chair, straightening his shirt; William was now at the door but quickly turned away with a sly grin on his face. 'I'm... I'm so sorry to... to disturb you...' He looked back from the door to Antonia, “You didn’t...” As she turned Alexander instinctively pulled out his hand to keep her from leaving, but she had already left the room. He sat back at the piano with a slight sigh, he was going to have to work on his social skills soon.
William leant against the wall of the room beside the door, watching Antonia leave he hid in the shadows for a while, watching her ascend the stairs William followed her, his movements light, he almost appeared to float into each step. “What a pretty night gown! He exclaimed, a slight heir of sarcasm on the tip of his tongue “Pray, is it not far too short for a woman of your stature? Goodness, I hate to think what the Earl think of you now! So...exposed...” William turned away to the east wing of the manor, a subtle laughter emanating down the corridor as he left.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia left the roop rapidly, well aware that William was soon to surface. She was right. “What a pretty night gown" She gritted her teeth, trying to pull it down at the back as she walked the stairs above him. “Pray, is it not far too short for a woman of your stature? Goodness, I hate to think what the Earl think of you now! So...exposed...” Her foot paused lightly on the top stair. She had put up with Williams follies for long enough, notinced how every time he met her, he seemed to look her up and down as if she were a common whore, how he frolicked with her sisters and made snide remarks almost all of the time. She walked back down the stairs, slower this time, following where he had went. 'Oh Mr Bennet.' she called, causing him to stop in the hallway next to an indentation holding a picture. She moved closer to him, infact, infront of him, looking him uo and down suggestivly, leading him on until...

Antonia grabbed William by the shirt and slammed him against the wall. She wasn't strong, but caught him offguard. 'Now, Pray I tell the only once for your sake Mr Bennet. I will not be spoken to as if a common whore, neither will I permit you to look at me through your perverted eyes as one. If you so much as think of speaking to me again, I shall make it that you never grace a lady's presence without shame again. Do I make myself clear?'

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+

{{ooc}} Antonia's last coment, was a threatening on his manhood{{ooc}}
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 am

The Earl of Rochester

William was taken aback by Antonia, not expecting her to react so harshly, though when she had pinned him against the wall William couldn’t help but laugh a little. “My dear...” He spoke quietly, softly; but even with a gentle heir his voice was full of malice. “What makes you think you could try?” He could see Alexander in the piano room through the small gap in the door. William’s hands now against Antonia’s he pulled her off of him with a surprisingly little amount of effort. “Now, run along, I fear I am a great trouble to you.” He paused “You are better off watching me and drawing your conclusions about me from a distance than you would be if I got my tarse up your petticoat.” William turned around and began to walk away, smug with himself, as usual. But now it was time for him find somewhere a couple of miles out of town where he could relax, some village tavern would do him fine this evening.

Alexander shuddered as he pressed the keys of the piano, he had not exited the room, but he could hear all that was being said. He expected William’s lascivious behaviour, too had he expected Antonia’s reaction; he was in fact happier that she had done something instead of take his poisonous tongue. But a sudden feeling of great anxiety fell over the Earl as he slowly stood away from piano bench, the pair could have great distaste towards each other and it wouldn’t worry Alexander too much, he was almost sure that Antonia wouldn’t speak out against William or himself...He was more concerned about William and how if he had been riled, William never had the best of tempers, too unpredictable. William could be the heart and soul of any social occasion if he so wished, charming all the young ladies of the town, a hedonistic bachelor without a care in the world; but that mood could just as quickly change. William was centuries older than Alexander, there was no doubt he was far more powerful than anyone would like; he was a very vindictive man. William was never one to let go of a grudge without good reason, always seeking some form of revenge to those who had wronged him, however far back the feud lay.

Alexander hoped that he had more sense than to hold a grudge against a human, one reason being they died too easily. Straightening his shirt Alexander mumbled to himself “He better not ruin this for me...” Walking into the main foyer Alexander felt a horrible sensation in his chest; he would have to go during the night, he couldn’t risk being seen or caught by anyone from the manor, especially Antonia; he would have to kill her. Alexander didn’t pretend to hate feeding, it gave him such a rush and he was always on a high for the next few days; he didn’t ever regret being turned or what it involved. He just despised being so secretive. Alexander decided it was best to reside to his study until he could decide on what to do, or until everyone else was asleep.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia was quite livid at his brash and rude remark, so livid infact that, on his turning to leave, she shouted back to him 'It would not reach up my skirts if it were there at all!' with one last snarling glance she turned on her heels and proceeded to climb back up the stairs, her head filled with insults. 'WOULD IT BE BETTER IF I WERE A WHORE?!' she screamed, kicking wat she thought was a banistair only to find out that it was a table dislaying some kind of glass ornament that came tumbling towards the floor. She lunged to catch it, however landing on the floor just after is smashed, her knees and hands getting cut by shards of glass. She cried out slightly as the glass sliced into her flesh. 'ah...' her eyes began to water as she brought her shaking hands up to face her. She felt awful, not to mention the pain running through her. She had not only smashed one of Alexander's presumably priceless things, but was now staining a rug with blood. She wiped her mouth and rolled up onto the balls of her feet, trying to pick up the slivers and shards of glass in her hand.

Antonia was in the upstairs hallway, her own blood smeared across her mouth, tears rolling down her cheeks, picking up peices of glass from the decanter she had accidentally shattered. She sniffed and stried to stifle her sobs as she thought through what she was going to say to Alexander. Her innapropriate nightgown grazed the top of her thigh as she shook. The pain was half of the problem, but mostly it was the fact that in anger she had broken one of Alexander's things and offended one of his friends. And after she had nearly...

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+

Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:26 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander was increasingly fidgety, he couldn’t keep his hand from wandering as he was trying to write, and instead he decided to pour himself a tall glass of something strong, something to keep his mind off of everything. Nothing seemed to be strong enough, he began to pace his study when he heard the shouts of Antonia and he began to sigh a little, not out of distaste or admiration, it seemed to be a blend; she was so different but he couldn’t imagine her being anything else.

The fire grew as he threw the half finished letters towards the fireplace, he had heard a smash and had to see what was happening, he hadn’t heard any maids run out. Walking through the foyer and up the stairs he caught sight of Antonia. “Miss Curnrow?” He questioned, the smell of her blood overwhelming to his particularly sensitive senses. “Oh dear, what has happened?” He didn’t sound particularly angry that one of his ornaments had smashed; instead he seemed a little on edge. He needed to feed and seeing Antonia covered in her own blood was torturing him. “Do not worry about that, come we must get you back to your bed, I shall have someone come along and run you bath.” Alexander gently held her forearm, noticing the glass in her palms. He fell silent for a moment, looking down to her bloodied palm. “Stay still...” he touched a piece of glass, seeing how tender the skin was. He looked up to her clouded eyes with a meak smile. “It was really of no importance.” It seemed out of nowhere but Alexander muttered “You can’t walk” And picked her up, holding Antonia in his arms. It was outrageous to touch but with her in her small night gown and covered in blood Alexander didn’t care. Carrying her down the hallway he ignored her feeble protests instead, walked her into the large bathroom, sitting her down on an ornate chair.

He rang a bell for a maid to come and take care of Antonia but there was no reply for a while. Alexander had to keep his eyes off of the wounds, his heart was racing and chest aching, “The cuts aren’t too bad, and I never particularly liked that rug anyway...” Alexander met her gaze, he found himself looking at the blood smeared by her lips. He leant in a little, not sure what was luring him; Antonia or the blood. The bell ran back startling Alexander, a maid soon followed. “Run Miss Curnrow a bath, and see to her wounds, she is quite hurt.” He left the room quickly, kicking himself.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:53 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

“Miss Curnrow?” Upon hearing his voice Antonia becan to cry more, the tears shaking her as she still tried to pick up the peices even though she couldn't see for the tears. 'I... I tried to... it fell and... sorry... i'm sor...' she felt helpless for one of the few times in her life. It was because she had been so angry and now so upset. She didn't hear anything apart from his soothing tone ofer her stutters of apologies. He touched her arm and she shook even more at how kind he was to her. “Stay still...” her crying died down to sniffs as he touched her hand. She took a sharp intake of breath as it hurt, but he looked up to her and smiled. Suddenly, he deemed her to much of an invalid to walk and scooped her up into his arms smoothly, as if she weighed no more than a feather. Instantly scared of falling, she grabbed her arms around his neck. 'No... your clothes... I...' He ignored her, so she hushed, gripping onto him for dear life. He touched her bare skin, her heart beated faster as she was carried by him, her hands and knees stinging badly. He sat her down gently on a chair, ringing a bell and waiting with her in silence. “The cuts aren’t too bad, and I never particularly liked that rug anyway...” Antonia smiled weakly at his comment before feebly speaking. 'Alexander I...' He met her stare, causing her to foget what she was going to say, and forget that she had spoken his fist name. He leant into her slightly. He frightened her sometimes, how infatuated he could be. A maid entered the room, scaring Antonia into sitting up straight. He left the room.

Later on, the maid having tended to her cuts and injuries, she was bandaged up and sent to bed, not to leave the room again. She soon fell asleep, the moonlight pouring over her through the gap in the curtains.

Antonia woke in the morning to a blast of sunlight as a maid opened the curtains and then proceeded to get her out of bed. She changed the dressings on her knees and hands before dressing her in some attire that her father had brought over and then sending her downstairs for breakfast. She sat at the table alone, a tickling cough irritating her as she waited for something to happen. She couldn't help but think about Alexander, about how she longed for him to touch her again like he did at her father's house under the table while nobody was watching.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next