Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend

2 posters

:: Roleplay :: Roleplay

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend

Post  Outrageous. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 am

LIFE IS NEVER EASY FOR THOSE WHO DREAM
there is no cure for curiosity
Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 4 Ania11
{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia carried on staring at the floor, she dreaded looking up, if she looked up, she might see him. Antonia had no idea if the young earl had attended the evening or not, but during mid-festivities a sudden chill came upon her, it were as if she were being watched by someone close. She couldn't bear to look up. "Excuse me, Miss, would you...care to dance?" She knew the voice as if it had been etched into her very skin. She closed her eyes tight, clutching her wine glass harder. 'I'm afraid if I open my eyes you wont be there...' she whispered, opening her eyes and looking up. He was there, he was really there, his face his body his presence. Her eyes glistened in the light, she desperately wanted to stay strong, to not show him how much she had missed him being there, and most of all, she wasn't going to cry. 'May I finish my wine?' she breathed, taking the red liquid into her mouth and swallowing. 'I fear I dont know this dance.' she looked to the beautiful women all lined up with their equally beautiful partners, longing to look like that. 'Yes I do...' she muttered in contradiction to herself. She took his hand, her heart pausing as she did so. 'I'm afraid I will embarrass you Mr Granville.' she said as the dance began. 'What I mean is, the most handsome man in the room, dancing with, well, something such as myself, people stare, I can see them...oh!' while she was talking, she wasn't watching where she was going, she had tripped over a young man's foot and fell into her partner. She looked up at him, her face flushing red. Antonia stood up and away from him, people were snickering at her . Her eyes began to tear up again, and she ran through the crowd towards the door.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 4 Don_t_10
+they say curiosity killed the cat+
+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/jivey3

Back to top Go down

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend

Post  Rosé Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 am

Alexander Francis Granville
The Earl of Rochester
Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 4 Lucien12
❝ quiet● intelligent ● adventurous ● passionate ● hot - tempered❞

Alexander awaited the violent refusal and humiliation but was pleased to see here look up to him, she was as radiant and beautiful as the first day he met her. “Of course you may.” He stood by her with a small understated smile. Taking Antonia by the arm he held her in the hold. “You would not be able to, even if you tried...” The dance began and people were indeed watching. 'What I mean is, the most handsome man in the room, dancing with, well, something such as myself, people stare, I can see them...oh! Alexander followed her out of the door, speeding up now they were in the open air. He caught up with Antonia in no time, pulling her back by the wrist into him. In the darkness, he held Antonia close to him. “Ignore them, they are nothing to you, nothing compared to you...” He rested his head upon hers for a while, protecting her from the gentle wind. “Antonia...” He pulled back for her to be able to look up at him. The stars were out; it was an incredibly clear night. “Follow me...” He took Antonia by the hand and led her down a sloping hill of the gardens until the sound of flowing water could be heard. Sat under a tree next to the small stream Alexander began to talk about the star and how they differ from country to country. Ye looked down to Antonia who was obviously cold. Taking off his Jacket he draped it over her shoulders. “Antonia...” As she looked up Alexander leant in, kissing her softly under the summer moon.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Blood Lines ~ Rosé + Cinderella's Girlfriend - Page 4 2410
+there is more to me than the eye see's+
+it doesn't mean that i'm more docile+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

https://heartsofpureice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 pm

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia burst out of the room, covering her mouth trying to stifle her tears. It was cold outside, her warm breath was visible in the air as she turned one way and the other to look for a place to go. She ran down the gravel entrance path. Suddenly, somthign grabbed her wrist, she cried out, being scared of the dark ever since Josiah had jumped out at her when they were little, however she soon stopped when she realised who it was. “Ignore them, they are nothing to you, nothing compared to you...” she breathed gently, trying to calm herself down but the truth was, so many things were running through her head, she didn't know what to do. Why was he doing this? Why was he here with her after she'd been so awful. She coughed, her stress levels only irritating her illness. His body protected her from the wind, but not from the cold, he was about the same temperature as the night air. “Antonia...” on the mention of her name he pulled her back, looking at her. She didn't want to look at him though, she felt ashamed and embarressed. “Follow me...” he said after a moment. Even if she didn't want to follow him she would have to, he was the Earl, and besides, he had her by the hand. She had no idea where he was taking her, it was only the second time she had been to the house, and had never roamed about the gardens.
Finally they came upon a small stream, they both sat down on the base of a tree. Antonia hugged her knees into her chest like a small child. Her dress would proably be stained with mud from the recent summer showers they had recently had but she didn't care too much, it wasn't too expensive. Alexander started talking about the stars, she looked up to them. It sounded as if he had travveled alot in his time, how he wtalked about different countries. She shivered in the cold, hugging her knees tighter. He seemed to notice however as he laid his jacket around her shoulders. She was just about to protest when he carried on, he told her, how they were different all over the world, she was staring up at them still as she muttered 'Yet it's the same moon...' there was a hollow pause. “Antonia...” she looked up to him, without knowing what was happening, Alexander had leaned in. His cold lips were pressed against hers as he kissed her. She pulled away. 'W...what are you doing?' she said, her voice quiet. She couldn't quite believe herself that she was having the courage to do what she was about to. 'H...how can you have the... the nerve to just, walk right back in here like nothing had happened? You left on horrendous terms! You gave me the impression that you found me completely insufferable and you... and you quite very nearly called me a harlot of all things, okay if not called me one then inferred it. I...I...' Anonia slapped him round the face, hard. She was so angry but so confused at the same time, tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at him. She started shaking, there was nothing she would like more than to take everything that she had said back, nothign more than to kiss him again and make everything better, but she wasn't sure what he would do to her because she spoke out of turn as a woman.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 am

The Earl of Rochester

As Antonia pulled back from him he knew exactly what he had done, crossed the line. 'H...how can you have the... the nerve to just, walk right back in here like nothing had happened? You left on horrendous terms! You gave me the impression that you found me completely insufferable and you... and you quite very nearly called me a harlot of all things, okay if not called me one then inferred it. I...I...' Alexander was quite, he knew what he had done was wrong, he had left wishing all of hells wrath upon her but he couldn’t stay the same way when she was near him. He didn’t flinch as Antonia slapped him. He looked down at Antonia, the dim moon catching her welling tears.
Alexander felt split, he had deserved what he had been given, he knew better, or knew that he had to act better. But then Antonia knew that she had over stepped a very prominent line; in any other place at any other time, regardless of his status Alexander would have taught Antonia a good lesson. But he still felt a great sense of embarrassment and guilt over forcing himself upon Antonia. He stood up and took a deep breath in. “I apologise, sincerely...” Offering a hand to help her up. “Please let me know of anything I can do to...” He looked back in the direction of the house. “You should go back to the house, Miss Curnrow, you are still quite ill. Come, I will walk you back safely, it is the least I can do.” The walk towards the ball seemed eerily silent; he felt it best if he left Antonia be for a while. Taking the Jacket from her shoulder he placed it upon himself and watched her walk back in, kicking himself for acting like a fool.

Stood at the entrance of the house Alexander looked down to his hand, where he once had held Antonia. She was so warm he must have chilled her to the core. One thing Alexander hated about his existence was how cold he had become, in both senses...

Spotting William through the window, he was invited to join a conversation on foreign economic policies. The conversation being as dry as the wine he had been given upon entering the room and he couldn’t help but look for Antonia again; though if his eyes did wander William gave him a nudge as if to know exactly what he was thinking and doing. The pair exchanged looks in the way they had across the dining table, it was almost a new language only the pair of them knew.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:50 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antona watched him as he stood and apologised, she didn't want him to apologise, she wanted him to shout at her and then tell her it was okay, or tell her it was okay and then shout at her. She hated how cold he was, like he didn't care. She took his hand and stood, walking away instantly after he had taken the jacket. 'I'm not ill.' She didnt want to walk with him, she didn't want to let him see the tears that ran down her face. She walked back inside, only to be confronted almost instantly by Josiah. 'Where have you been? Oliver's been... are you alright?' He was watching the young man that came in after Antonia threateningly. 'Yes I'm alright Josiah. There's nothing wrong with me. You know how i hate these stifling balls now please, let me be.' Josiah caught her as she tried to walk past him 'oh no no no miss Curnrow! I have some men I'd like you to meet!' he pulled her along, ignoring her complainst to a group of officers who were already tipsy. 'This her?' one particularly muscular man said, looking down on Antonia. Josiah nodded happily. Antonia rolled her eyes, she could see them all mentally undressing her. 'I'd rather go and have a conversation with somebody with even an average intellegance instead of standing here watching you lacadasically undressing me with your eyes. Excuse me gentlemen.' She left Josiah in bellyaceing laughter at his comrades, only to go over to the drinks table again and pick up some strong port. 'Oh no.' A hand came around from behind her and took away the decanter 'Oliver...' she groaned. 'No, you're sick. This is too strong.' Antonia turned to him. 'Just because your wife is not able to drink doesn't mean I shouldn't either.' she snatched the decanter back. 'Besides. I'm not ill.'

Come the end of the evening, Antonia was gripping onto the sideboards with boredom. Alexander hadn't come to talk with her for the rest of the night. She glanced over at him, before straightening herself up starting to walk to the group of gentlemen he was conversing with. 'Excuse me gentlemen, Ah Mr Fantanias, how is your daughter? Sorry, I'm afraid i'm going to ask to whisk this young Earl away from you for a dance?' she turned to Alexander with wide eyes, not vunerable looking anymore, instead, teasing. The men all agreed 'Ah, thankyou.' she took his arm and began walking toward the dance floor, however when nearing it, she changed direction and headed for an interior door. 'I'm not prepared to dance twice in one evening.' she muttered, opening the door and pushing him through, following with herself and shutting the door. They were in another room, a small drawing room it looked like, lit by candles. She guided him around so he was leaning against the door and so she was facing him. 'I've been thinking Mr Granville.' she elongated his name eloquently 'you asked if there was anything you could do. Well, there is.' she smiled, looking down to her feet as she took a step forward towards him. 'This.' she leaned up and kissed him, not like he had kissed her by the stream, but like she did in his home, with yearning and intensity. She lifted a hand to his cheek, running it up and through his black hair.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander made it habit to look at his pocket watch every couple of minutes, the time passing amazingly slowly whilst making conversation of French politics, William had no idea and made most of his comments up from the start; though they seemed to go down well with the rest of the men. It was at times like this that Alexander wondered if any of these inbred higher class men ever knew what they were talking about. Antonia walking over and greeting the group of gentlemen surprised and pleased Alexander, he managed to leave the conversation without being too rude but wondered what Antonia wanted with him, he didn’t Imagine seeing her for a while again, being so careless. “The dancing is over...” He trailed off as he was cut off and led into another room. The low candle light added colour to her already radiant skin as she leant Alexander up against the door 'you asked if there was anything you could do. Well, there is.' Alexander hadn’t caught on quite yet. “What is it?” The penny began to drop as she stepped closer; he didn’t fight Antonia off as she came closer. Her was anything but shy, Alexander wondered if she had too much to drink but the relief that she would still talk to him, let alone the there and now.

“This..this is most..unlike...you Miss Curnrow...” Alexander whispered in between kisses, using a great amount of restraint in keeping his by Antonia’s waist, he was so used to women who had little standard, or were paid not to mind what happened, he was sure Antonia was not the same, her dress so light her could practically feel every inch of her through such fine material. Kissing up along Antonia’s jaw line softly Alexander’s hands danced to find each of hers, taking them softly and turning her, Antonia now leant against the door. His kisses lustful Alexander, managed to keep silent, in fear of a passerby.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia had drank a considerable amount of port (all be it the entire decanter) but that did not mean to say she was drunk, infact, quite far from it. Antonia was thinking very clearly, and very tactfully. '“This..this is most..unlike...you Miss Curnrow...” she smiled amidst her kisses. As he kissed up her jaw she managed to whisper inbetween breaths 'M...maybe everything else you have seen was... most unlike me.' she gasped a little as he moved them, him now in a more dominating postion over her. 'Alec... Alexander...S...stop...' she giggled a little 'S...stop! Alexander!' she clasp a hand gently over his mouth. 'Shhh,' turning his head slightly, she reached up to his ear on her toes and whispered to him. 'Don't you ever... walk away from me... again...' her whispered demand was made inbetween gasps. She let him go, brushing herself down, ducking under his arm and openeing the door, sliping through back to the festivities, leaving the Earl in there by himself. The eldest Curnrow daughter glanced around the room, nobody was watching her, she could be sure that nobody had seen her enter, she smiled and the disappeared amongst the crowd.

Oliver watched his sister come back out of the seperate room. He wished he could assume that she was in there by herself just to cool down, however he had seen her enter also. His jaw tightened. 'Oliver... Oliver!' His attenetion snapped back to Elizabeth 'What she does is none of your buisness... unless she makes it so do you understand?' he laughed as he danced with her. 'How come somebody of your ag can be so wise?'

Antonia gently hummed to herself as she sat on the edge of her bed brushing her hair as she always did. She couldn't help but think about the evening, about how it was one of the most enjoyable balls she had attended. She wondered if she had taken it a step too far, if she had been too rique. For a moment she didnt think that she'd be able to pull away. But she did, she had to. She wasn't like other girls in her county.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am

The Earl of Rochester

Caught up in the moment Alexander hardly heard Antonia 'Alec... Alexander...S...stop...' He smiled and intended to carry on but her hand restraining his lips kept Alexander at bay. 'Don't you ever... walk away from me... again...' Alexander didn’t reply, one hand still resting on Antonia’s waist, the other against the door looking down on her. He let Antonia slip by him and out of the door, Alexander however closed the door again and walked towards a chaise lounge, sitting back and taking a deep breath. A small laugh escaped the Earl’s lips as he reflected; he still had it. Across the room, still in conversation, William’s eye was caught as he saw Antonia walk back through the crowds of people, he wondered where Alexander had gone, she wasn’t crying for once so was intrigued to what happened, they certainly hadn’t been dancing, he could tell that much by the look on her face. “Sorry gentlemen, a good drink and a breath of fresh air seem to be calling my name.” William nodded to them and walked off through the other groups and socializing couples trying to find Alexander, not wanting to find out from Antonia, if it was anything interesting he was sure that she wouldn’t say in a room so full of gossips. He wasn’t outside the house or around the carriages, of which Alexander’s was still waiting. At least he hadn’t stormed off again.

After a few minutes of searching around the corridors and few unlocked rooms, William found Alexander the candlelit room, still upon the chaise lounge. “I’m sure you’re aware that the festivities are in the main room? The speeches are being made as we are here, what happened hmm? she wasn’t crying for a change...” Alexander laughed. “No you’re right, she wasn’t crying...” William sat at the end of the chaise lounge “Well then, what happened?” Alexander looked over to William with a cocked eyebrow. “No...” Alexander laughed “Not like that, I just saw a different side to the oh so darling Miss Curnrow, that is all that happened, William.” William nodded, not believing a word. Taking Alexander’s upper arm he pulled the Earl from the chair and pushed him from the door and back into the festivities. Both were asked to dance with many different girls, William forcing the pair to oblige each time until the hour grew late. “We must be going soon...” Alexander muttered to William, that small tingle in his chest was returning, he wanted to be back at the manor to sort this. “Fine fine, I shall say my good byes!” William mocked a bad mood and wandered off whereas there was one person Alexander wanted to farewell. It took a small while to find Antonia, walking over he didn’t take into any account of who she was stood with. “Good evening, Miss Curnrow.” Alexander smiled faintly, not lingering, making his way towards his carriage, happy how things had turned in the matter of a few hours.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia woke the next day to her sister sat on the end of her bed, staring at her 'Ah! Oh... Linette! What are you doing?' Her closest sister in age smiled and laughed lightly 'We're going shopping today' Antonia rolled her eyes 'Why? Why do we have to go shopping Linette?' the blonde girl laughed 'Because, you have no dresses that are still in fashion or aren't stained. Plus mother wants you out of the house, she says you don't get out enough.' Antonia laughed, sliding her legs out of bed and standing. 'Right well, choose me something to wear.'

Antonia was sat down on a chair in the dressmakers watching Linette get measured up. 'I hate this town.' she said, yawning 'It's such a bore, hardly any shops.' Linette laughed 'I know, but you cant have wonderful country and good shops. Besides, you can get everything you need here, daddy can send for more expensive dresses from Paris and London.' Antonia nodded 'Yes, I suppose you're right.' She looked out the window casually, spotting someone she knew 'Oh...' she muttered. Linette spun around 'What? Who is it?' Antonia smiled 'Its Inspector Bowen... must be looking for you.' Linette blushed 'Oh hush you! He's doing no such thing.' Antonia stood 'I think I might say hello.' against Linette's cries against it, Antonia left the warm little shop to the street. Mr Bowen was a man in his late twenties, he was the newest inspector in the town, a sort of rookie in the buisness. 'Inspector Bowen!' she called up, the man turned 'Ah! Miss Curnrow! What are you doing out in the town by yourself? Dreadfully poor taste for a young lady such as yourself isn't it?' he laughed Antonia smirked 'Well actually I am with Linette. She's in the dressmakers, said I should come and say hello to you for her.' The inspector seemed to perk up slightly 'Really... I...I mean that's very nice of her. Perhaps I should greet her in person?' Antonia nodded 'Well perhaps you should, would you tell her that I'm going to the bookstore and that she might find me in the button and bow shop afterward?' The man smiled 'Of course.' and with a tip of his hat, he was gone.

Antonia stood by the window inside the button and bow shop admiring all the beautiful ribbons they had there. Suddenly, she spotted one it was hanging just above the button drawers, it was the deepest crimson, beautiful. She reached up for the tag, spinning it around to see the price. Upon seeing it, she put her hand in her pocket and pulled out the money she had left. She had bought a few books and frowned to see that she hadn't enough. She put her change back in her pocket and stared up at the ribbon, sighing.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:49 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander had just the thing for evenings like this; he had been given a few bottles by a good friend in London. He couldn’t possibly go out and feed this evening, there were far too many people awake, the last thing he needed was to kill more than he had to out here. Sat in his bedroom Alexander poured a small measure of a slightly cloudy liquid, drinking the measure, he began to undress and get into his bed. The liquid was meant to soothe his symptoms and send Alexander, it worked most of the time, tonight being no exception. The next thing Alexander remembered was the curtains being pulled, which he didn’t take kindly to. The sun hurt his eyes far more than normal; his joints ached and struggled to dress. Taking longer than normal Alexander stormed the corridors and down the stairs, William already awake tried to greet the irritable Earl only to be greeted with silence, Alexander walked straight past him and into the reception room, drew the curtains and sat in silence, a terrible headache coming on.

“William!” He shouted. For a young vampire Alexander managed to command respect well, William came in “What’s your ailment, Alex.” Not happy about being ignored. “You know too well, I have tried to be human for too long, look into my eyes...” William leant in to see the colour had faded from Alexander’s eyes, the whites greying and bloodshot. “Hmm, I know a woman; I will be back within the next few hours.” Alexander sent him off and continued to lay in the darkness, letting his hair down, falling partially over his face.

Taking a carriage into town William tired to remember the old woman’s address, a pagan and believer in the paranormal lived in an attic above a butchers. Climbing the narrow rickety stairs William had to pay a substantial amount for the ‘medicine’. The small vial of red liquid would keep Alexander going until the evening when he could feed properly, fresh blood was the best for these things. Walking quickly back through town William bumped into a woman. “Wont you be careful?!” He then saw who the woman was. “Oh, Miss Curnrow...I didn’t see it was you...” He bowed a little. “No it is only me, the Earl has taken a rather terrible turn, I have been sent to acquire medicine for him.” William had a darker thought that amused him greatly. “Perhaps you should visit him, pick up his spirits?”

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:28 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia walked out of the shop, her mood dampened slightly by having to leave the ribbon at the shop, she was still grumbling about it to herself when a young man bumped into her, nearly knocking her over. “Wont you be careful?!” Antonia looked around to where the sharp tone came from, recognising the voice. She crossed her arms and looked at him through disapproving eyes. “Oh, Miss Curnrow...I didn’t see it was you...” she scoffed at him 'Oh really? I could tell it was you William.' she had no respect for him as she spat out his first name without a care. 'Are you alone?' “No it is only me, the Earl has taken a rather terrible turn, I have been sent to acquire medicine for him.” Antonia's heart tightened 'Ah I hope it was not... never mind.' she stopped herself before giving too much away. “Perhaps you should visit him, pick up his spirits?” She smiled 'you think that would be alright?' perhaps William wasn't too bad afterall.

Antonia arrived at the earl's manor in no time at all atop of her gelding. She had to return home first with Linette, so decided to change into something less formal, especially as she was going to visit a sick person. She gave her horse to the stable hands, only thankful that neither George nor Henry were there. The butler came to the front door as always. 'Uhh... goodafternoon, i understand Mr Granville is s...' 'Come in.' he said, not even letting her finish her sentance. 'Where is he?' He pointed up the stairs, 'No doubt you will see the maids outside his door. He was right, the maids were outside the door, they jumped when she asked what they were doing, scuttling off as soon as they'd got there. She smiled, knocking on the door before going in. She said nothing before she saw him, she sat on the edge of his bed and looked down on him, his curtains were closed, she assumed he had a headache and the light wouldn't help. 'Alexander?' she whispered, putting the back of her hand on her forhead. Unsurprisingly, he was cold. She really hoped that she hadn't given him anything the previous night. 'Alexander... William said I should come over...'

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander writhed in his bed, being sent up by the maids he gripped the bed sheets frustrated, his heart began to pound and head clouding, William had been gone longer than expected, this only frustrating the earl more. He had been made to undress into a light white cotton shirt opposed to his previous attire. His hair still across his face, along with his bloodshot greying eyes he could cause a fright in a dark alley. The knock at the door sent Alexander to sit up properly in the bed, he could still see Antonia as clearly as day but kept quiet until she came close. He could hear the blood pulsing through her veins; his chest began to ache more. As she touched him a soft hiss of pain escaped his lips, he turned his head away from her, not wanting her to see him this way. “William is a fool....” He knew exactly what William had done; giving him more will to control himself. He turned back to Antonia thought he didn’t lift his eyes to look at her. “I am fine, well, I assure you I will fine, William should be here soon enough...” He laughed a little, “I want to apologise to you once more, I almost feel this has been brought on through my insolence and arrogance.” He knew it hadn’t, but he couldn’t exactly reveal to true nature of his illness. “You shouldn’t stay too long, I do not want you to feel so dreadful as I do right now...” The door was thrown open and Alexander saw William with the small bottle in his hand. “Oh Antonia you’re still with us?” Alexander Glared, he understood the cruel joke. William handed over the bottle in which Alexander didn’t hesitate in drinking the whole contents of. William smirked “I’ll leave you two be..”

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

“William is a fool....” she laughed lightly 'Yes, yes he is.' “I am fine, well, I assure you I will be fine, William should be here soon enough...”she pushed his hair out of the way of his face, leaning into him ever so slightly more, 'and William will look after you? I could only imagine him irritating you more.' he laughed lightly, his face seemed to light up when he did. “I want to apologise to you once more, I almost feel this has been brought on through my insolence and arrogance.” she looked at him, shaking her head 'You have no sense, Arrogance does not bring on illness, and besides, you made up for it.' she smiled to herself thinking about his intense kiss. “You shouldn’t stay too long, I do not want you to feel so dreadful as I do right now...” Before Antonia could say a word against him, the door was flung open and William came flouncing in.
Antonia jumped out of her skin, standing up so quickly it were asif she was never sitting. “Oh Antonia you’re still with us?” she looked at him blankly for a moment before registering that he was speaking to her. 'Oh... um... yes... I think I should be going...' she couldn't finished her sentance, for William was already on his way out. “I’ll leave you two be...” he almost skipped out of the room, shutting the door once more. She stared at the door for a moment or two. 'That man is surely overly queer for his own good.' she muttered before turning back to Alexander, she just looked at him for a moment. His hair wasn't tied back as it usually was. With it hanging loose over his shoulders, he looked all the more beautiful. 'I uhh... never mind.' she said, walking back over to sit back down on the bed with him. 'Do you wish for me to leave? I would feel just awful if you thought me imposing.' She lingered upon her question for a moment before touching a hand to his face, her expression truly concerned about his wellbeing. 'I hope you don't hate me for dragging you away from conversation at the ball...' she whispered lightly, looking down to her lap.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 am

The Earl of Rochester

“I do not wish you to leave, but it would be understandable, you have only just recovered from an illness yourself.” He could feel the liquid working already; it was amazing how bottled blood worked. Alexander had heard of it but never used it before, William had in the small batches of times he had been married, but in the end it was never enough, the woman always fell victim to blood lust. But for Alexander it would suit him fine until the evening. Little did he notice a small amount left on his lower lip, he was too occupied by Antonia. “You would never be imposing.” He lay back a little, turning to face Antonia. 'I hope you don't hate me for dragging you away from conversation at the ball...' Alexander laughed quietly. “Not at all, do not worry about such things.” Alexander gave her a knowing smile, but he still kept his eyes down, fully aware of how unnatural they would appear to her. “If you would like a drink, please ring that bell, I would hate to appear rude in front of such company, especially in my current state..."

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

“Not at all, do not worry about such things.” she watched his knowing smile grow and fade. She dismissed his next comment 'I do not want a drink. I had one before I came out. Besides, I doubt you'd have anything strong enough.' she paused 'Is the medicine making you feel any better?' She couldn't help but be attracted to him, even when he was ill. 'Are you feeling better enough to... kiss me?...' she whispered lightly, wondering if she had overstepped the mark yet again. Without warning, he was kissing her. Quickly getting over being startled, she kissed him back, leaning on him while he was still in his bed. She touched his chest, his shirt being casually un-laced. She was alot gentler than she had been at the ball, due to him being ill, but he seemed not to be holding back too much. The door flung open, Antonia's reactions were too slow to stop William seeing what was going on. 'Well well well, the recovery was cirtainly quick.' Her face quickly reddened as she dropped her eyes to the floor, her hands in her lap. William's overly contientios voice laced with sarcasm 'Wait until everybody hears about this...' Antonia looked up sharply 'You wouldn't say anything.' her voice was stronger now. 'Wouldn't I?' she began to wonder how the thought that he was a decent man ever crossed her mind. She stood and crossed the room to him. 'What do you want?' she said, her voice dripping with malice. 'Oh, I think you know what I want.' she looked up at him, her wide eyes flickered with fear for a second.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander watched Antonia stand and William begin to taunt. He wouldn’t stand for it; she could now just as equally go and ruin everything. Still wearing his trousers Alexander stood out of bed and walked over to William, “I just remembered, I received a letter this morning concerning you...” William was distracted for a moment. “I’m sorry Miss Curnrow, this will only take a moment, Alexander led William into the small study next to his room, didn’t bother closing the door. He whispered harshly into William’s ear. “If you so much as touch her I will break every bone in your body, so help me, there will be none of you left.” Without warning Alexander hit William square in the face sending him spinning to the floor. “Yes if you just fill that out I will send it back to London...” Alexander said as he left the room making his way back towards his bed, closing the door behind him. “I am terribly sorry about him, he is a little excitable today, more than normal...not too sure why.” Brushing the hair from his face with his hands Alexander sat back in his bed, the vial’s contents not fully kicked in, the effort threatening William had left Alexander with another headache, his skin still sore to touch.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia swallowed, not quite sure as to what to do. Alexander stood, his voice breaking the tension, “I’m sorry Miss Curnrow, this will only take a moment.” William's stare didn't avert from hers however, not until he was led out of the room. Alexander looked rather riled when he left, she couldn't understand why, perhaps the letter was concerning some bad news. While they were next door, she removed her shoes. She hated wearing shoes, it was one of the things, that if she had to choose, would be banned from society; she climbed onto Alexanders bed and leant against the headboard, hugging her knees into her chest again. She wasn't trying to listen, but she couldn't help hearing. There was a period of silence, she assumed William was reading the letter, then, which was very strange, there was a large thump, as if somebody had fallen over. When she heard footsteps approaching again, she quickly stood, probably having her sat on his bed alone would send the wrong message. “I am terribly sorry about him, he is a little excitable today, more than normal...not too sure why.” he crossed the room and got back into bed just where she had been sitting. He looked like the short excercise had taken it out of him. 'You speak of him as if he were a puppy. Or a child.' she was stood formally, with her hands behind her back. There was a short pause. 'He won't say anything will he Alexander?' she sat down on the edge of his bed again, his name seemed to roll off of her tongue, like it was meant to be said, like she had been saying it her whole life. She made it sound exotic; she had never used a man's name so liberally outside her family. 'I just, don't want you getting talked about... more than you normally do...' she smiled shyly, it soon dissappeared with her dropping her gaze to the floor, her long eyelashes shading her large round eyes. 'It's my fault, I should now my place.' her voice was quiet. She looked up to him, her expression rational but her eyes telling a different story. 'I'm sorry, It won't happen again.' her eyes flickered down and when she looked back up, he had leant in and kissed her gently. She was smiling when he leant back again. 'I uhm...' he had taken her words from her, she was speechless. She stood, laughing slightly at how imbisyllic she must have looked. I should... leave you to sleep.' she laughed once more, seemingly for no reason. 'You are a fool Alexander!' she slipped her shoes back on. 'You have every woman in Rochester talking about you, every girl to choose from!' she laughed again, turning to leave, only to pause on the outside of his door, she turned, leaning on the frame 'Goodnight Mr Granville.'

Antonia colapsed onto her bed, still smiling, her mother came in her room to see where she'd been. 'Hello dear, should I ask where you've been?' Antonia turned to her mother, hugging her warmly around the neck 'Mother, should you know you would kiss me! No, I shan't tell you, I wouldn't want you to die of shock!' The old woman was quite startled 'Oh... Antonia! My dear girl what has come over you? Are you... are you smiling? Good heavens!' she smiled with her daughter. 'I shan't ask tonight, I dare say Linette will tell me in the morning goodnight.' She stood by the door just about the leave 'Mother?' the woman turned 'Where is everyone?' her mother smiled 'Oh well, Oliver and Franchesca have gone back to their home, They are taking another trip to Franch, heaven knows why! Ah, Josiah said, I believe, that he was invited over to his friend's house for the entire evening, he shall be back tomorrow afternoon...' Antonia grinned to herself, that would mean that he was out drinking and frolicking with women. 'Linette is having dinner with Detective Inspector Bowen would you believe! I should imagine something is on the cards for them! As for Emily and Elizabeth, they are both sound asleep, I have just been to check on them. Do you need anything else dear?' Antonia thought for a moment 'No, i shouldn't think so, although, perhaps a hot drink, I don't think I should be alble to sleep tonight without it.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 am

The Earl of Rochester

Alexander bid farewell to the young Miss Curnrow before falling back into his bed with a heavenly feeling in his stomach, it had been a while since he had kissed a woman in such a way, not out of lust but wanting, she meant something to him, it was lovely. Starting to feel better already Alexander pulled the heavy sheets off of him and stood by the closed curtains, thinking it best if he left them shut Alexander began to dress properly, he felt far more comfortable in the darkness, it was comforting for him. Brushing his hair back Alexander looked at his pale skin, he wondered what she must think of him, of course men of her class would avoid adding color to their skin but they still had a lively glow about them, warmth. That was one of the few things that Alexander lacked and it frustrated him, how every woman he had touched, even on the hand had shuddered or were surprised by the coolness of his hand. William though had kept reminding him that it was a very small price to pay when he thought of his Immortality. “Immortality...” Alexander sighed with a childish grin, it really was a small price to pay for such a glorious gift; admittedly it was indeed a double edged sword. All Alexander saw was death, of loved ones, lovers and those whom he fed upon, he was told that you never get used to death.

William burst back into the room, holding his cheek. “You are lucky that I will not bruise! You do surprise me Alexander...” His voice reflecting more of their native accent. “What’s so special about this one then? Where you feel the need to hit me one good, hmm? That bleedin’ well ‘urt you know that?” Alexander turned around. “Stop your whining, regardless what I think of her, you were out of line, you could have had that young inspector up here causing all sorts of grief...” William lent against the wall, still un-impressed. “I’d sort him out, you know I would, tear out his neck and watch him bleed to death...” Alexander stood, tying the ribbon in his hair. “And what do you suppose that will help? You accused of murder again and we flee to France or America for another decade or so?” William huffed, Passing Alexander a cravat. “And you have never been accused of murder? If I recall, that is why we are England, you are wanted in Greece for the murder of six women and two men?” Alexander stood at full height. “The 6 women yes, not the men, don’t be so...so...” William laughed, nearly in hysterics. “Oh you are fun to tease. Come, it is near time for us to part for the evening? I assume you will want to find yourself something?” Alexander, buttoning up a clean shirt raised an eyebrow “Suppose there are any left, You are out an awful lot.” William threw a pair of shoes at Alexander. “I am not feeding, I am getting to know some of the locals, you should thank me you know, it is how I heard of the lovely woman near the bottom of the market who could acquire some queer things...” Alexander shrugged off William leaving his room and making his way towards the stables, taking one of his newer geldings and riding off, complete darkness near for the humans.

Riding down a small lane the sound of humming echoed, he slowed down a petit young maid walking down the middle of the road with armfuls of something concealed in cloth. “My Lady!” Alexander called out, impersonating a different voice causing the young lady to jump. “Please do be careful, I nearly didn’t see you there...say... what are you carrying? Surely I can help you? It is awfully dangerous for a pretty young lady to be walking out at night, you could catch the death of cold and you never know who is lurking around the bend...” The young woman giggled and accepted Alexander’s assistance. He came down off of the gelding and walked alongside the girl, taking the most of what she was carrying home from the market to her mother. Walking beside a rather thick wood Alexander stopped, pointing into the darkness, “I hope you don’t think me rude but I’d like to show you something.” His horse stayed put as Alexander led the woman into the wood convincing her of a beautiful spot, as they dwelled deeper and deeper she began to lose her sight, the moon being blocked by leaves. Alexander could see as well as he could during the day, tripping the girl over Alexander could no longer wait. Pinning the girl on the floor he didn’t bother keeping her quiet, he was certain that no one could hear them. He teased her, kissing her roughly and handling her heavily before Alexander grew tired of her squirming. Biting down on her throat, Alexander felt wonderful, a high, almost euphoric feeling. The young girl’s cries fading down a pained murmur until she was as cold as Alexander.

Brushing the dirt from his clothes, wiping the blood from his lips Alexander waste no time in mounting his gelding and Making haste towards the manor getting far from the wood in little time, Alexander felt in full health in no time at all, wanting to wake Antonia, he wasn’t sure why, he wanted to wake her and go riding, or walking or anything. Sense however prevented him, taking to riding in the countryside until near sunrise when he returned home, placing the gelding in the stables, wondering if William had returned.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:47 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia couldn't sleep, infact, she was so irritable that she wondered about the coridoors waiting until Linette returned. She soon did, tired and irritable and went to bed without so much as a goodnight. That didn't stop Antonia however, she picked up a book, read a few pages and got bored, she roamed the house again, going to the kitchen and stealing some bread, getting shooed out again by the hounds. She soon found herself lying down on her bead staring at the ceiling. She didn't know how many hours she did that, but the next thing she knew, the sun was rising through her curtains. She stood, yawning and streching. 'I shall go out!' she exclaimed to herself, dressing comfortably and walking down the stairs as quietly as she could, avoiding the creaky ones. She unlatched the back door and creeped around to the stables. A stableboy saddled up her gelding and she took off into the morning, knowing exactly where she wanted to go. She arrived at the Earl's house in record time, knowing shortcuts through the forests now. She jumped off her horse and handed it to the nearest working man. She almost skipped to the front door, the butler not bothering to ask any questions and letting her straight in, she sat down in the drawing room, drinking some red wine. This turned out to be a bad nmood, forgetting its effect on her, while she was waiting, she fell asleep on the arm of the chez lounge, the book she was meaning to give to Alexander dropping out of her hand and onto the floor.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 am

The Earl of Rochester

There were only a few farm hands around by the stables, he wondered if one of them had died, it wouldn’t have surprised Alexander in the slightest if William had been too lazy to even leave the manor, though Alexander shuddered at the problems he would cause. He walked around to the front of the house oblivious in his thoughts, opening the heavy door with ease Alexander was quickly greeted by William who seemed very smug with himself. “Hmm, it seems we have given that new inspector some work, there is fury and fear about the townspeople, all these deaths in the last few months.” Alexander looked up to him “Then perhaps we should play things down for the time being? It’s all well and good sending this young man on some chase but perhaps he is as good as he has been made to be, I don’t fancy him catching up on us, come let us sit and drink to your recovery.” Alexander laughed walking towards the drawing room, his hand on the door handle. “So you would think us in the clear, for the time being?” William nodded “Of course...” As Alexander pushed the door open both William and he saw Antonia asleep on the chaise lounge. The pair nearly jumped back from the door, their voices hushed and fast. “Do you think that she heard us?” Alexander exclaimed. “No! No no no...” William cooed, pointing to her, “Look she has had something to drink and our fair lady is asleep...” The pair smirked. Alexander straightened himself up, walking into the drawing room and placing a hand against Antonia’s shoulder “Miss Curnrow, Miss Curnrow? It seems you have fallen asleep.” He smiled, offering her a hand to standing.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia's eyes flickered open, her view was blurry in the first, looking up, she saw amused faced and stood almost-immediately, wavering slightly in her standing 'Oh dear God, I'm so terribly sorry, It's just, well, I havn't slept and I was thinking about...' it was then she noticed William and his smarmy grin. 'Ah. It's you.' he bared his teeth in a smile 'Oh do carry on.' she loked at him bluntly 'Don't you have a home to go to? Besides, won't your husband be missing you awfully?' he raised an eyebrow asif he were amused 'Atleast I'd have one... how old are you Miss Curnrow?' she tensed up, her age was always a touchy subject, especially as it was to be her birthday soon. Her eyes narrowed. She turned to Alexander 'I meant to give you this.' she held out the book, a copy of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 'It's one of the first published, I thought you might like it. I have just finished reading it.' she paused. 'Also... would you mind awfully if I played on your piano forte, only for a brief amount of time, ours are being tuned.'

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 am

The Earl of Rochester

'Also... would you mind awfully if I played on your piano forte, only for a brief amount of time, ours are being tuned.' Alexander gave a slight shrug “I can’t see any reason why you cannot. Please, follow me.” Walking to the door past William Alexander led Antonia down a thinner corridor to what looked like a smaller drawing room or library with two large windows pouring in the mid morning sun. In the centre sat the piano which Alexander invited Antonia to play. He didn’t join her as she had him, instead Alexander listened to Antonia, she was certainly quite talented, and he could tell she had been well taught. Alexander felt the sudden impulse to join Antonia but his actions were quickly settled by a light knock at the door. Opening himself Alexander was asked to join the young man in the foyer, turning to Antonia he nodded “This will only be brief.” Alexander followed the young man out, leaving the drawing room door open. Alexander stood tall, with a confident, important heir about him; to the unsuspecting eye he could be assumed to be very important, or highly esteemed. The young boy, a considerable amount smaller than Alexander handed him a letter. “From Lord Joseph Williams, My Lord.” Alexander read the letter casually. “He wishes you come as quickly as you can, Lord Williams doesn’t like to be kept waiting. “I can see.” Alexander knew this too well, Joseph being the man who arranged the last earl to be murdered, tired of waiting for his death to appoint Alexander. The Earl wasn’t too pleased of the thought of having to act civilised in his home city but he missed London, a part of him longing for a return. “Tell Lord Williams I shall see him within the next fortnight, I will send further details later. Thank you.”

The young boy bowed before scampering off out of the manor and leaving Alexander to mull over his thoughts, London could bring out the best or worst him. But he couldn’t make up his mind.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

“I can’t see any reason why you cannot. Please, follow me.” she smiled, turning with an air of triumph. She hadn't been to that part of the house before, it intruiged her as to how many rooms he had, she would love to take a day out from life to explore and get lost in his house. But of course that would be absurd. The piano he had was much older than any of hers, more understated too. Her father was a reat lover of music and was delighted when Antonia learnt to play. She sat down on the stool, turning to Alexander to smile before beginning to play. It were asif two people were playing at once, her mother never liked to listen to her play for it brought tears to her eyes to just listen to the emotion that was put forth. She carried on playing, it relaxed her, the song, she knew every movement, every key, nothing ever went wrong. There came a knock to the door, Alexander excused himself and left. Antonia proceeded to play, a little louder and more passionately, letting herself go, only to stop when Alexander didn't return, she stood, left the room loudly and found him outside the door. 'Who was that? What did he want?' her tone wasn't agressive, more inquisitive, however she was quite queer in the way she spoke, so bold and rude, asif she were a gentleman. She looked up at him, her large grey eyes dull in curiosity.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosé Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 am

The Earl of Rochester

Returning to the drawing room Alexander looked up to see Antonia. 'Who was that? What did he want?' Alexander laughed a little to himself, walking back into the drawing room, holding the door for the inquisitive young lady. “I should say never you mind but,” He paused for a moment, sitting by the piano. “It could concern you.” Straightening the cuff of his collar Alexander sighed. “ It seems that a good friend of mine in London wishes to see me, says I have been gone too long and I am neglecting him.” He laughed. “ The poor man never seems to be content with what is already his, a beautiful wife and home to match. Well known on both sides of the Atlantic...” Alexander coughed “I fear I digress a little too much for your taste, anyhow, he wishes me to visit him within the next fortnight.” Alexander looked over to Antonia, “Yes, In fact I do intend to stay for a while, a few weeks at the most, I should catch the end of the theatrical season...the prime performances gone yes, but neither the less it would be...” Digressing again Alexander noticed his thoughts wandering and quietened himself. “It will be nice to visit London again.” Not letting Antonia have much of a chance to speak he looked at the piano. “Perhaps you could play for me, I have yet to hear you without being disturbed.” His gentle proposition was adorned with a pleasant smile, not so genuine but pleasant none the less. He wasn’t used to friendliness and sophistication, of course he knew how to act polite, seem interested and compliment others, but he couldn’t never really be genuine it was as if his every move was false, each and every expression faked. He looked to Antonia with a small glimmer of worry, wondering how long his facade could last. It could only be a matter of time now.

+my life is formality+
+i have no life+

Rosé
Rosé
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outrageous. Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 am

{{ANTONIA ANNE CURNROW}}

Antonia walked back into the warm room, standing and waiting for a reply. “I should say never you mind but,” she raised an eyebrow and smiled, knowing that he could already know her too well to do that. “It could concern you.” she didn't break her stare, suddenly even more inquisitive, she watched him fiddle with his collar, it still wasn't right, curled slightly. He proceeded to tell his story of his friend, she began to tire of it and stood, only to turn back around again. “I fear I digress a little too much for your taste, anyhow, he wishes me to visit him within the next fortnight.” she looked at him, her eyes wide trying to cover her worry 'Oh. And... shall you go?' “Yes, In fact I do intend to stay for a while, a few weeks at the most, I should catch the end of the theatrical season...the prime performances gone yes, but neither the less it would be...” she frowned, trying to hide her disappointment. She crossed the room to him, placing her hands on his collar and proceeding to straighten it. 'Hmmm.' he breathed quietly, finally satisfied with how it lay. “Perhaps you could play for me, I have yet to hear you without being disturbed.” She sat down on the stool next to him, stretched her fingers and began to play without saying a word. It was true that she was sophisticated in music and things of the like, she did enjoy them, but not all the hype and talk of sophistication around them. She was never the lady like her sisters, although she tried to act one when around the earl.

Whilst playing passionately, she didn't look up, but just muttered in the faintest and almost bitter voice 'And how does that news in any way concern myself?' she played the piano a tad rougher, angry that he was leaving without so much of a cause of care. 'Although I'm sure London is so bloody exiting and that all your wonderful friends would make you quite as easily forget about some whore from the country' she growled under her breath, catching herself as soon as she did so, standing. 'I'm so sorry. I... excuse me.' Antonia turned on her heels and left the room briskly, closing the door behind her and leaning on it, her head on the wood breathing out deeply 'Zounds and Damn!' she swore, Alexander was quite the gentleman, and her profanity would have cirtainly shocked and appaled him. She had afterall never spoken more than forcefully toward him. She composed herself, breathed deeply and re-entered the room once more. 'I apologise Mr Granville. I fear I have been more exposed tonight than ever. I apologise.... perhaps... perhaps I should be leaving...' she looked to the floor, ashamed in herself that she had acted so much like herself.

+my life is formality+
+i have no freedom+

+but i'm no feline...+
Outrageous.
Outrageous.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next